The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The boys have their first breakfast at the B&B.

* * *

Bed and Breakfast

Part Two – First Breakfast

When I opened my eyes, it was light outside. I had no memory of the previous night, apart from enjoying dinner on the balcony. I didn’t recall having I must have been really exhausted after the ceremony and the drive. Or maybe it was the wine, though I didn’t recall drinking that much.

Then I saw our clothes strewn all over the floor. Maybe we did have too much to drink.

Jon stirred awake next to me.

“I love you.” I said to him when he finally opened his gorgeous blue eyes.

“I love you too.” A smile from him was the best start to the day.

My lips moved towards his and we kissed. My hands moved down to slowly caress his butt cheeks, while Jon ran a hand through my hair. Before we could get far however, the door bell rang.

Dressing quickly in track pants, but not bothering to put on underwear or a T-shirt, I ran to the door. I was greeted by a young Asian man wearing what looked like a kind of butler’s uniform: white shirt under a black waist coast, black necktie, white gloves and a towel slung over his left arm. The tight waist coast accentuated the upside down ‘V’ shape of his body. He had a baby face that reminded me of that Asian guy on Glee. He was probably in his mid-20s, but I always found it hard to tell with Asian guys. In his right hand he was balancing a tray with a pot of tea and two cups.

“Good morning Sir. My name is Michael. Jerome sent me to give you your morning tea.” His accent was definitely American, but I noticed a slight monotone in his voice. For a second, I thought I caught him staring a second too long at my abs, but it was hard to concentrate on such thoughts once I got a waft of the tea.

Before I could say anything, Michael was through the door and had placed the tray in the dining room.

Jon came out of the bedroom. “What’s this? Oh, hello...” his voice trailed off as the scent of the tea filled the room.

Once he had set the tray down, Michael turned to us, standing in a classic ‘butler’ pose, with the towel slung over one arm. He said, “Jerome asks that I give you both a foot massage to welcome you to the manor. Please tell me who will go first.”

I replied, “That’s alright, I really don’t need a—”

“Jerome asks that I give you both a foot massage to welcome you to the manor. Please tell me who will go first,” Michael repeated, with exactly the same inflection in his voice, though it sounded more authoritative the second time round.

Jon just stood there passively. He seemed to have gone into a different world. I said, “I’ll go first. Babe, why don’t you go take a shower?”

Quietly, Jon disappeared back into the bedroom while Michael set us up in one of the smaller sitting rooms. In it were two recliners with accompanying foot rests, as well as a flat screen television and stereo system.

Michael placed the towel he’d been carrying on a foot rest, before lifting one of feet onto it. He put on the usual soothing music, but I was already calm from the smell of tea in the air.

I wasn’t a big fan of foot rubs, but Michael’s hands were like magic and I could feel myself slowly drifting in and out of consciousness. When he was done massaging my feet, he looked up at me and said,

“Master Liam, would you let this lowly servant have the honor of licking your feet?”

I looked at him for a second. I was a little taken aback by the question. Master Liam? The only response I could manage was, “Sure.”

“Thank you, Master.”

His tongue went slowly up and down the soles of my feet. It didn’t tickle at all.

“Master Liam, you want me to suck your toes.”

I did. “Go ahead,” I said.

“Please Master, call me ‘Slave’.”

“Go ahead, Slave.”

“Thank you, Master.”

As he sucked on my toes, I reflected that I had never found foot worship particularly erotic.

“Master?”

“Yes Slave?”

“You find foot worship hot and you want to play with yourself now.”

I did. So I pulled my dick out from my track pants and started jerking off.

“Master?”

“Yes Slave?”

“You want me to suck your dick.”

I did. It was like he knew what I wanted even before I did.

Slave Michael came round to my side and, placing his luscious lips around my dick, proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life. As I watched his head bob up and down, I realized that I had never actually thought of Asian guys as being attractive. Nothing racist about it, just my preference.

When Slave Michael had brought me dangerously close to close to climax, he pulled off my dick and said, “Master, you want to suck my dick while you play with yourself.”

I realized that deep down, I really did. I watched as Slave Michael stood up and unzipped his trousers. His dick was about the same length as Jon’s, though not as dick. I thought Asian guys were supposed to have small dicks.

He carefully inserted his dick into my mouth and I got to work. My hand was still on my dick, and just as I was about to cum, Slave Michael said, “Master, you want me to cum before you do.”

I did. So I furiously increasing the rhythm of my sucking. Eventually, he said, “Master, you want me to fuck your face.”

I did. So I let him grab the side of my head while he brutally shoved his dick in and out of my mouth. At times I thought I would choke, but something was inhibiting my usual gag reflex. Slave Michael got into a good rhythm and from his moaning I could tell he was enjoying it.

Just as his moans reached their climax, Slave Michael pulled out of me. In a second, my whole face was covered in cum. Some of it landed in my still open mouth, but most of it ended up on my nose and cheeks. I greedily lapped up as much I could. It wasn’t long before I too erupted all over my torso.

Then, as if waking from a dream, I looked up at the Asian man standing over me, and realized with horror what I’d just done. My partner was in the next room and I had just sucked off another guy, a guy who I had allowed to lick my toes and suck my cock. Surely, he must have heard us! And what was I going to do about the cum on my abs- with the cum on face?? Maybe Slave Michael could lick it off. No, that would make things worse!

But it’d be hot...

“Relax, Master. Have some tea. Have some tea, and listen to me.”

Slave Michael started speaking to me, but I found it hard to concentrate on most of what he was saying. By the end though, I felt calm and relaxed. He then gave a broad smile and said, “Master, go wash up. And on your way out, send your husband in.”

I stood up and walked out the door. My dick was hanging out, and I could still feel cum on my face. There was also still cum on my torso. But part of me wanted to show Jon what I had done. Part of me was actually proud of what I’d just done.

When I crossed the threshold, I saw Jon standing outside right next to the door. Like me, he only wore a pair of track pants. His blond hair was still damp from his shower. He stood there, legs shoulder distance apart, arms at his side, face staring into space, his mouth just slightly open. He looks good that way.

“It’s your turn.” I said, as a wave of jealousy suddenly hit me.

Jon’s eyes met mine. Then they wandered down to look at my torso and dick. Wordlessly, he turned and entered the room.

When I got into the bathroom, the fog that had consumed my mind started to lift. I jumped into the shower immediately to wash the cum off my body, but no amount of scrubbing could make me feel clean again. Something was definitely wrong. What had I just done?

My thoughts wandered to the previous night. What really happened? I suddenly had a desire to put on my tuxedo again, to feel the fabric against my skin, to be like Michael. To serve ... Jerome? I didn’t trust the man. But he’s so handsome... And those green eyes... I’m sure he’d look pretty hot in a suit.

I had no idea how long I’d been standing in the shower lost in my thoughts when Jon returned.

There was cum on his face and on his torso. I didn’t know what to say. He came right up to me and kissed me deeply.

I kissed him back. I could taste the warm cum in his mouth.

After we broke off the kiss, I asked, “What happened?”

“Michael gave me a foot rub. Then he said I wanted to suck him off. So I did,” he said nonchalantly. “It was hot. What did you guys do?”

“Michael gave me a foot rub. Then he said I wanted to suck him off. So I did. It was hot.”

We looked at each other for some time, the water washing over us.

Jon broke the silence. “What’s happening to us?”

“I don’t know, but I feel ... happy.”

“Me too.”

“I mean, we committed ourselves to each other just yesterday, so now I suppose it really doesn’t matter if we fool around with other people.” It was logical enough, I reasoned.

Jon added, “In fact, I think it’s a healthy thing for us to include other people in our fun. It would be selfish of us not to.”

Something in his words touched me. “You’re right. I love you babe. I love you so much. But I really love your hot body and I would hate it if other guys didn’t get to enjoy it the way I get to enjoy it.”

The sentiment clearly moved him. “I love you too babe. And I want other guys to enjoy your body too,” he said, all misty-eyed.

We embraced and kissed in the shower, the taste of Michael’s semen still on my lover’s lips.

At that moment, Michael stepped into the shower, still dressed in his waistcoat and necktie. It didn’t seem to bother him that he and his clothes were getting soaked. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it. The wet clothing clinging to his well-toned body turned me on.

“Master Jerome has arrived and seeks your presence in the dining room.” Turning to me, he said, “Master Liam, this may take a while. You may want to relieve yourself before you come.”

He was right. I was bursting to go, probably from all the tea I’d been drinking. But I didn’t want to pee in the shower or run to the toilet.

Jon looked at me, confused. “Why’s he calling you Liam?”

I returned the look. “Because that’s my name. Now babe, could you help me out for a sec?”

“Anything for you dear,” he replied, all confusion gone from his face.

“Get on your knees and open that pretty mouth of yours.”