The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The boys get to meet the twins.

* * *

Bed and Breakfast

Part Three – Meeting the Twins

After I was done emptying my bladder into my husband’s mouth, we both stepped out of the bathroom holding hands, our towels tied around our waists.

When we entered the dining room, the air was filled with the smell of that strange tea. It made me slightly giddy. Jerome stood next to the dining table, with Michael behind him and a little to the side. He looked so sexy, all drenched in his butler uniform. The water dripping down his face almost made it look like he was crying. His mouth, slightly open, showed no emotion though.

“Good morning Jon. And Liam, was it?”

I was a little disappointed that Jerome still hadn’t bothered to remember our names properly.

“I thought I’d come and check on you two to make sure you were enjoying your honeymoon. Mikey, did you welcome our guests properly?”

“Yes, Master Jerome.”

“Excellent. Oh, I forgot to mention last night, we have a strict ‘no cell phones’ policy on the grounds. Also, for security reasons, you are to leave all your valuables with us. That includes your wallets and iPods. Mikey here will look after them.”

“I’ve got my laptop here, should I hand it over too?” I asked. I recalled Jon complaining that I was bringing work with me on our honeymoon.

“Hmm ... No. Hang on to it.” Jerome smiled. “But for security reasons, you should write down the password and give it to Mikey.” There was again that sparkle in his green eyes, but this time it felt warm and reassuring.

I gave Jon a look. He obediently went back to the bedroom to get our personal effects and handed them over to Michael. I wrote down my laptop password and handed it over to him.

“You boys are doing so well.” I thought it was an odd thing to say, but it made me feel proud nevertheless. “And you make such a really pretty couple.” The fog that was clouding my head started to thicken.

Jerome continued, “Jon’s boss told me that you guys were exclusive. Is that true?”

“That was true,” I replied as I placed my arm around my husband’s waist. “But we’ve since decided to share ourselves with others.”

“That’s what I like to hear. And is there anyone in particular you’d like to... share yourselves with?”

“Yes.” We both said at the same time. “We want to share ourselves with you ... Master Jerome.” It just felt right calling him that.

“Sorry boys, but I wouldn’t dream about breaking up such a pretty couple.”

“Please, Master, what can we do to make you join us?” Jon started to plead.

Jerome paused. The smile never left his face. “Turn and face each other.”

I turned and looked my lover right in the eyes.

“Liam, how much do you love Jon?”

“He’s the love of my life.” It was true.

“Perfect. Now Liam.”

“Yes Master?”

“Please slap Jon.”

Without a moment’s hesitation, my hand landed on his face with a loud smack.

“Again.”

This smack was louder.

“Harder!”

This time, the blow made Jon stagger back a few feet. As he straightened himself up, his arms mechanically went back to his sides. Looking at his face, I could see that his left cheek was completely red. He looked like he was about to cry, but instead, he looked at me and said, “Thank you, Master Liam.”

“Jon, what are you?” Master Jerome asked my lover, but his voice sounded so distant.

“I am my husband’s bitch boy.”

“And Liam, what are you?”

“I am my husband’s ... I am my husband’s...” I couldn’t find the words. I wanted to say “lover”, but the word just wouldn’t come out. And my hand was still smarting from the slaps I had just given him.

“Not good enough.” I could sense the displeasure in Jerome’s voice. “Never mind, this is only your first morning. I’ll let the other boys continue with your training. Jon, you did well today. You may come forward and kiss my dick. Liam, you may turn to look at me. Look at me and freeze.”

As soon I turned to face him I found I couldn’t move a muscle. All I could do was helplessly watch as my lover knelt down and kissed Master Jerome’s penis. A wave of jealousy hit me—it should be me kissing his dick.

At that point, Master Jerome started talking to both of us and I zoned out again.

When I finally came to, Jon and I were sitting on opposite sides of the dining room, each of us enjoying a bowl of very creamy porridge. Jerome sat at the head of the table, smiling. I saw Michael standing next to him, looking like a mannequin staring blankly into space. My dick got hard thinking about the foot rub he’d given me that morning. I wondered why was all wet, but it didn’t occur to me to ask.

Jerome announced, “So boys, after this, you should head down over to the stables on the other side of the main cottage. I’ve arranged for the twins to look after you today.”

“The twins?” Jon questioned.

“Aidan and Jayden. Unfortunate names for twins I know. They look after the horses and take guests on rides around the property. There’s a little barn house on the other side of the lake they’ll take you to. You’ll get a nice view of the grounds from there. Maybe even have a picnic.” He winked. “But now if you’ll excuse me, I have other business to attend to. In the meantime, please enjoy our facilities.”

After breakfast, we dressed quickly: Jon in a red flannel shirt and white undershirt with jeans and me in a form-fitting white t-shirt and a light snap collar leather jacket. We paused to admire our reflections in the mirror of our enormous walk-in wardrobe. I gave Jon a light slap on the butt, and we were off. It wasn’t hard finding the stables—our noses led us most of the way. As we walked in, a young guy wearing a cowboy hat was saddling up a horse. He came over to greet us. He was shirtless, wearing only a red bandana around his neck. I noticed he also had chaps and what looked like a holster belt over his blue denim jeans. Cowboy boots completed the look.

“Jerome said y’all were comin’,” he drawled. The accent sounded Texan, but for some reason it didn’t seem completely natural. “Mah name’s Jayden, an’ this here’s mah brother Aidan.”

From behind another horse appeared an exact duplicate of this gorgeous hunk. He was attired like his brother, except that his bandana was black, not red. “Howdy,” he said, lifting his cowboy hat to reveal a head of short cropped blond hair.

Jon and I exchanged glances. The whole ‘cowboy’ theme was a bit much, but we couldn’t deny that both these boys were stunning. The bandanas around their necks barely concealed their well-defined pecs and the lack of shirts gave us a great view of their respective six packs. Along with their broad shoulders and clear blue eyes, it was clear they could have had any woman or man they desired. And there were two of them. The only thing that distinguished them was the bandanas they wore.

Walking with a bowlegged swagger, they both exuded a confident, almost cocky masculinity that I’d only seen before in young good-looking straight guys who worked out at my gym. ‘Straight’, I mouthed at Jon, who thought every beautiful guy had to be gay. We had been exclusive for 5 years, but that didn’t stop us from admiring other men.

“Awright, so we’ll get you boys saddled up and the four of us’ll head on out ‘round the lake,” Jayden announced. Or was it Aidan? I’d already forgotten who was who. Maybe I was going to have to call them ‘Red’ and ‘Black’ for the afternoon.

“So, both of you are coming with us?” Jon stammered.

“Yeah, Jayden’ll take the front and ah’ll take the rear. We don’t want no stragglers, now do we?” Aidan winked.

‘Yeah right’ Jon mouthed back at me. I shrugged and let Jayden guide me to my horse.

The ride around the lake was quiet. It seemed like the boys wanted to let us enjoy the serenity of the place instead of listening to their banter. Once we’d tied the horses to a few trees next to a small stream, Black (I had forgotten who was who again) led us up towards a barn house at the top of the small hill.

Near the entrance, Black laid out a picnic matt next to some small square bales of hay. Red put out a bottle of wine and some cheese and olives, along with a flask of hot tea.

Red sat with us on the mat, but Black sat behind us on the hay. We chatted with them about their work and what it was like living on the vineyard. They didn’t have much to say except that they liked it and that they enjoyed entertaining guests. When I asked them about where they were from, they both fell silent. To break the silence, Jon made some comment about the wine, but I was more distracted by the smell of tea filling my nostrils.

I was just about to ask about the tea when a cell phone rang. Red pulled out a small phone from the fake holster belt he was wearing.

“Jayden here. Yes Sir. We’re at the place. Yes... Yes... Yes...” For a second, I thought I was going to fall asleep as he rhythmically repeated the same word.

As soon as he hung up, he hopped down the bale of hay and announced,

“Master Jerome asks that you enjoy the facilities.” Gone was any inflection from his speech.

“We’re the facilities.” Aidan monotonously chimed in.

“Please enjoy us.”

With that, Jayden robotically pulled down his jeans. He wasn’t wearing underwear. He turned around and bent down, placing his hands on a bale of hay and presenting his bubble butt to us. Aidan pulled out some condoms and lube from his holster and laid them in front of us.

“Master Jerome requests that you not ride us ‘bareback’.”

Jon and I looked at each other, momentarily confused. The word ‘ENJOY’ burned in my brain. I stood up and looked down at Aidan who was kneeling before me. His clear blue eyes never left me, as he looked up at me in pure adoration. I grabbed his cowboy hat off his head and put it on mine. I still had my leather jacket and T-shirt on, but I dropped my jeans and whipped out my already hard cock. With both hands, I grabbed Aidan’s head and shoved my 7 inch dick in.

“Yeah, ah’ma gonna enjoy mahself!” I yelled.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jon just standing there, staring at me blankly. That boy’s off with the fairies again. But damn, he looks so good like that.

I turned to him and found myself saying, ‘Hey bitch, what’re you staring at? Master wants us to enjoy the facilities.”

“Yeah,” Jon said dumbly. Then he grabbed a condom from the picnic mat and swaggered over to Jayden. He knelt down behind Jayden and started to rim his ass, while I continued to assault the brother’s face.

When Jon was ready, he placed the condom over his dick, and promptly shoved his 6-inch penis into the moaning cowboy.

“Oh yeah, fuck me sir. Fuck me with yer big strong dick. Ah’m just a pussy cowboy needin’ to be fucked. Oh yeah... Ohhhhhh... Ahhhhh” His speech quickly descended into wordless moaning, as my partner of 5 years rhythmically fucked the cowboy hunk’s ass.

In the meantime, I had gotten tired fucking Aidan’s face so I decided to test out his cock-sucking abilities. He started by slowly licking the side of my shaft, then he gently tickled the swollen head with his tongue. Within no time, he was deep-throating me. Every time he took my 7 inches all the way in, another wave of pleasure washed over me.

Suddenly, Aidan jerked his head back, a look of absolute horror on his face. His hands on my butt were trembling but some force prevented him from pulling them away. He looked straight up at me, his head the only thing he seemed capable of moving. Pre-cum ran down the sides of his mouth.

“Shit, it’s happening again.” He sounded frantic. Gone also was any trace of a Texan drawl. “This is all wrong! Dude, you’ve got to help us out. My name isn’t Aidan. It’s Thomas. My brother and I, we’re not cowboys and we’re not from Texas! Hell, we’re not even gay! You’ve got to help us. He’s brainwashed us or something, and he’s going to do the same thing to you. Please, you have to stop him!” His whole body started to quiver.

Somewhere at the back of my mind, part of me actually did want to help him. But my head was filled with the word ‘ENJOY’, and I was having too much fun to stop just then. My dick twitched at the thought of being ‘brainwashed’ myself...

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his brother lift himself off Jon. They’d found a more ‘comfortable’ position with Jon leaning against a bale of hay while letting Jayden do all the work of impaling himself on Jon’s dick. Jayden was naked, except for the cowboy hat and the red bandana around his neck. Jon was naked too, but I noticed he’d put on the holster belt and the cowboy boots. I saw Jon throw away the condom he had been wearing, but his cock stayed hard.

Jayden then grabbed a cup of tea off the picnic mat and brought it to Thomas/Aidan’s face.

“Drink up cowboy.”

For a second, Thomas/Aidan flinched away from the cup, but after the first waft hit his nostrils, I could see his eyes glazing over. He began to sup from the cup like a baby who’d just found their bottle. Soon he was looking up at his brother with the same look of adoration as he had had for me.

“What is your name?” Jayden asked, his ‘Texan’ accent gone as well.

“Mah name is Aidan.”

“What are you?”

“Ah’m Master Jerome’s gay cowboy.”

“You’re not very bright are you, cowboy?”

“No sir.”

“What do you love to do, cowboy?”

“Ah love... to serve other men. Ah love to suck their fat cocks and get fucked up the ass.”

“And do you know who I am?”

“Yer mah bro. An’ ah love you.”

Jayden bent down to kiss his brother. His cowboy hat fell off his head as his soft peck on Aidan’s lips quickly turned into a passionate kiss. Normally I might have gagged at the thought of ‘twincest’, but the sight of these two hot cowboy brothers making out turned me on to no end.

When they were done with their short make-out session, Jayden turned to us and said, “Masters, please remove your clothing and lie back on the picnic mat.” To his brother, he said, “Bro, are you ready ta ride Master Liam?”

“You betcha!” Aidan quickly shrugged off his boots and jeans.

As Jon and I lay down next to each other on our backs, the brothers expertly used their mouths to apply condoms to our fully erect penises. Jayden and Aidan recovered their respective hats and put them back on their heads. The sight of the identical twins in cowboy hats and matching bandanas standing over us was enough to keep us both erect. Simultaneously, the two cowboys lowered themselves and slowly impaled themselves on our dicks. In this ‘squating’ position, they started to gently rock back and forth, all the while using their sphincter muscles to massage our penises.

“We are Master Jerome’s cowboy slaves... We are Master Jerome’s cowboy slaves ... We are Master Jerome’s cowboy slaves...” they intoned as they rode us. From time to time, one of them would raise his hat over his head and go, “Yee har! Ah’ma cowboy whore!”

I tried my best to hold off cumming until I could see sweat running down the twins’ perfectly shaped bodies, and I could sense Jon did too. We both screamed together as we came at the same time.

Feeling our cocks softening inside them, the boys carefully climbed off us. Jayden came over to pull the condom off my cock, while Aidan went over to Jon. Both of them emptied the contents of each condom onto their waiting tongues. Then they licked up as much cum from the used rubbers before keeping them in their holsters.

When they were done, Jon asked, “Aren’t you boys going to cum too?”

Aidan replied in a flat voice, “We are Master Jerome’s cowboy slaves. We exist to pleasure other men.”

Jayden added, “Master Jerome has not allowed us to cum today.”

Their explanations seemed reasonable enough to me.

Once we were all dressed, the boys led us back to the horses. The sun was already low on the horizon when we got back to the stables. Jerome was waiting for us there. He came up to me as I dismounted.

“Liam, I’m going to need Jon here this evening and most of tonight.” He spoke to me as if my husband wasn’t present.

“Sure Jerome, you can have him any time.”

“Just what I like to hear. I’ll send Mikey over later to get him. Also, I need him dressed in his tuxedo. You’ll find that I had both your tuxedoes laundered, ironed and placed back in your wardrobe.” Turning back to the cowboys, he yelled, “You boys have fun out there?”

“Yes, Master Jerome” they replied together in complete monotone.

“Once you’re done here, take a shower and come to my quarters. By the way, I forgot, which one of you is Jayden today?”

“Ah’m Jayden, Master Jerome,” replied the one in the red bandana, but Jerome had already started to walk off.