The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A hot couple check into a B&B for their honeymoon, and their lovelife will never be the same...

* * *

Bed and Breakfast

Part One – The First Night

It was the happiest day of our lives, or as happy as a young gay couple in love could be. As I looked over at my boyfriend -now husband- behind the wheel, I couldn’t help but feel like the luckiest man alive. He was gorgeous, with his blond hair, blue eyes and boyish face that often he reminded me of Trevor Donovan (who starred as Teddy in the latest incarnation of 90210). But I counted myself lucky because he was the sweetest man I’d ever met, which I found surprising given his painfully good looks. Then again, people often commented that I looked like Matt Lanter from the same show, but apart from sharing his brown hair and blue eyes, I really didn’t see the resemblance.

After 5 years of monogamous dating, and with the legalization of gay marriage in our state, we finally decided to tie the knot downtown at City Hall. It was a simple ceremony on a Friday afternoon. We both came in matching tailor-made tuxedoes. A few of our closest friends were there but neither of us had family members attend, since both our families had pretty much kept out of their lives after we came out to them. After the ceremony and a short reception, we drove straight out of town.

As a writer, my work week was flexible, but Jon hadn’t been able to take much time off work, so we only had the weekend for our short honeymoon. In fact, it was through his boss that Jon had found this bed and breakfast out in the wine-growing area. His work as a sommelier in a top end restaurant in the city had sometimes also taken him out there to sample new wines.

The place was called “Jerome’s Manor”—the owner of a vineyard, presumably Jerome, had recently gone into partnership with a Chinese firm and had converted an old cottage into the style of an English manor, as well as adding a few villas and a small restaurant that overlooked the vineyard by the lake. It suited both day trippers who fancied a meal with their wine, as well as couples seeking an escape from the city on the weekends.

Jon’s boss had said that the place was quite gay-friendly and that a number of the staff were exceedingly attractive, but Jon had proudly said he knew who he would going to bed with every night.

By the time we arrived at the manor, it was dark. The owner, in his early 30s and reasonably attractive, greeted us as we walked through the front door. He had dark hair, but it was his piercing green eyes that drew my attention.

“Welcome to Jerome’s Manor. I heard your car come down the driveway. If you’d arrived earlier you would’ve seen the flowers in full bloom,” he said, as I struggled through the door with my bag. “No matter, there’ll be plenty of time for that. First, I believe congratulations are in order. You must be Jon and Ross. You mentioned on the phone that this is your honeymoon? ”

“Yeah, I’m Jon and this is Ross. You must be Jerome. We had our ceremony this afternoon and drove straight out of town.”

“As you can see, we haven’t even had time to change into something a bit more comfortable,” I added.

It was true. While my partner was more used to formal wear in his line of work, my own job as a writer suited my preference for casual wear over suits and ties. But for this special occasion, Jon and I had decided to wear tailor-made tuxedoes.

“Not a problem. I must admit I do have a fondness for men in formal wear.”

I grimaced a little. So the place really is ‘gay-friendly’. But there was a sparkle in those green eyes that I didn’t quite feel comfortable with. Jerome quickly interrupted my train of thought. “I’ve reserved a villa for you, not that I have any other guests staying here tonight. Here’re the keys, you can drive and park right next to it.

“Dinner will be waiting for you in the villa. I sent the boys over as soon as I heard your car come down the driveway. And don’t worry, I sleep here in the main cottage, so you’ll have all the privacy you want. But if you need anything else, you can use the intercom to call for one of the boys. Please enjoy our facilities.” He winked as he turned around and led us back to our car.

Our villa was massive with a large sitting area, flat screen TV, and an open kitchen. There was a private spa with a view of the lake, as well as an outside balcony. The bedroom housed a king-sized bed. At the end of the room, it opened into an equally large walk-in wardrobe—on one side was a massive wardrobe built into the wall, while directly opposite was a floor-to-ceiling mirror down the length of the wall.

Dinner was set up for us on a small table on the balcony. A rumble from Jon’s tummy reminded us how hungry we were. We set down almost immediately to our candlelit dinner, still wearing our outfits from the afternoon.

After dinner, we hung up our tuxedoes and went back onto the balcony to enjoy the moonlight dancing on the lake. We just stood there holding each other’s arms staring at each other, still not quite believing that we were husband and husband.

Just as we were ready to go to bed, the doorbell rang. When I got to the door, the person who’d rung it had already disappeared, but there was a tray with a pot of steaming hot tea and a note that read ‘Something for before bed’. I was a little concerned that the person hadn’t bothered to stay. Maybe they just want us to enjoy our privacy.

Somehow though, the scent of the tea calmed me. I couldn’t tell what sort of tea it was, maybe a blend of chamomile and rosehip. It seemed to calm Jon as well, though he had much more wine to drink than I had. Before I knew it, I’d finished one whole pot and so had Jon.

I don’t remember falling asleep, but when I woke up the lights in the room were on. It was still dark outside. Jon wasn’t in bed. I looked around the room and saw him standing in front of the mirror in the walk-in wardrobe. I saw that he had dressed himself in the tux from our commitment ceremony and was just putting on the jacket. I was confused. Why was he up getting dressed at this hour?

“Jon? What’s going on?”

As soon as he heard me, Jon turned around and looked right at me. For a second I thought I could see confusion in his baby blue eyes. Confusion and fear.

“What’s wrong?”

“Yes Jon, that’s very good,” came a voice from somewhere in the room. I immediately recognized the voice as Jerome’s, but I couldn’t see him. “Now just look at the mirror and relax. Relax and freeze.”

Jon blinked, and suddenly his face went blank. He stood completely motionless, legs shoulder distance apart and arms to the side. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes just stared straight ahead, looking at nothing in particular. Looking in his eyes, it was hard to see if any trace of Jon’s usual personality was still there. It was like looking at a store mannequin dressed in a tuxedo.

“What the hell have you done to him??” I’m going to kill Jerome.

“Don’t worry about him. This is just a test run to see how you both respond. Now, Ross was it? It doesn’t matter, I’m going to change your names... Why don’t you get up and change into your tuxedo too?”

My body instantly obeyed, as if it were no longer my own. Mechanically I walked right next to Jon.

“Do it slowly,” the voice continued. “Look at yourself in the mirror. Every new piece of clothing will turn you on. Now, obey.”

Obey. I started with the undershirt and shirt. Obey. As I slipped on the pants, I could feel my dick start to rise. Obey. Next came the over-the-calf dress socks and black leather loafers. My dick was already straining against my briefs as I carefully put on the cufflinks.

“Good, very good.”

As I adjusted my black neck tie and stared at my own reflection, I started to notice how hot I was. God, I look sexy.

Finally, the jacket came on. My dick was on the verge of exploding in my pants, but something stopped me from cumming.

“Excellent. Now look straight at the mirror Ross. Relax, and freeze.”

In the reflection I could see Jon was still right next to me. We were both frozen in the same position, standing side by side. Jerome came into view, standing right in between us.

He started moving Jon’s arms like he was a doll and Jon for his part offered no resistance. He bent Jon’s left arm at the elbow and swung it around so that it was resting against his back. Then he took his right hand and placed it on his stomach. As a final touch, Jerome pulled up the corners of Jon’s mouth to give him a wide, almost cheesy grin on his face.

Jon looked just like a Ken doll, if Ken was a butler happily awaiting his Master’s next command.

Jerome then moved over to me and positioned me in exactly the same way. When he was done putting the same cheesy grin on my face, his hand went down to my crouch, unzipped my pants and took out my cock. A few jerks and my 7 penis was at full mast.

Satisfied with the work, he stepped back, right between us.

“What a pretty couple you boys make. I could almost put the two of you on top of a wedding cake. But now I just want to try a few more things before I release you for the night. First of all, when I snap my fingers you will be able to speak, but you will not be able to move your bodies.”

Snap.

“What the hell have you done to us you sick fuck?” we screamed, almost in unison.

“Quiet.”

Instantly, our mouths shut.

“Boys, this is just a small demonstration of the power I have over you two. You see, from now on I control your minds and your bodies. Don’t worry, I’ll let you enjoy each other for the next few days. For now, just relax and listen to my voice. Relax and obey.”

I watched Jerome as moved towards Jon, but I was no longer angry or worried. He started to whisper something into his ear, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying. Then he came over to me and said something to me.

The next thing I knew, there was a man in a tuxedo standing right in front of me. I looked at his blue-eyed baby face. Fuck, he’s cute. He stared at me with a slight look of trepidation, which only made him look cuter. I found myself unable to speak or move my body, except for my head.

Slowly, the man kneeled in front of me and carefully took my cock into his mouth. OMG, I can’t believe he’s sucking my cock! This is so fucking hot.

The whole time he worked my shaft with his tongue and his lips, he looked up at me with those baby blue eyes. His eyes almost looked like they were pleading with me for something. As he continued with the blowjob, tears started streaming down his cheeks. The look of helplessness on his face really turned me on. God, I want him to suck my cock all the time.

Just as I thought I was going to cum, a voice from behind me said, “Freeze.”

A man with piercing green eyes came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Tell me, do you know who the man in front of you is?”

I said dully, “No.” After a second, I added, “But he’s fucking cute.”

The man with the green eyes then touched the cute guy on the shoulder. “And do you know who the man you’re kneeling in front of is? Speak.”

“Yes, he’s my lover and husband Ross. Ross! Snap out of it! Please!” The tears continued to flow.

I looked down at him curiously. I almost felt sorry for him, but the sight of the cute man in a tuxedo on his knees crying really turned me on. “Wha...? Sorry dude, my name’s Liam.”

“You sick fuck! You can’t just make him forget about me or change his name!” I could tell from his voice that he was now yelling at the green-eyed man.

“You know nothing, my dear Jon.”

“Jon? Who are you talking about? My name is Trevor, you sicko!”

“Oh Trevor is it? Very well.” He smiled. “Now Trevor, could you please tell Liam what you are.”

His face went red and he seemed to be fighting against what he had to say. “I’m Master Jerome’s little baby-faced cock slave.”

“Good. You may continue giving head to Liam.”

In a flash, his mouth was back on my dick again.

“Liam, could you tell Trevor here what you are?”

I was distracted by Trevor’s sucking and all this talking was confusing me. I paused for a moment. At the back of my mind I knew something was wrong, but only one answer was clear. “I’m a dumb himbo slut.” It felt good just saying the words.

“Excellent. And are you enjoying the blowjob?”

“Yes, Master.” For some reason I knew I needed to call him that.

“Who do you have to thank for that?”

I paused again for a moment. “You, Master.”

“Very good, you boys have done very well. You will fit in very nicely here. Now there’s just one last thing I want you boys to do...” Again, I couldn’t make out the exact words, but when he finished speaking, I heard two voices say, “Yes, Master.”

I turned around and found myself facing a mirror. Next to me I saw that the man named Trevor, no- it was my partner Jon. He had also stood up and was now standing next to me facing the mirror. We both had our dicks out of our pants. Together, we stared at our own reflections and started jerking off.

“We are Master Jerome’s tuxedo slaves… We are Master Jerome’s tuxedo slaves… We are Master Jerome’s tuxedo slaves...” we chanted monotonously in unison. I found myself getting turned on by the vague look on my face and the tightness of the fabric around my skin. I could almost make out the shapes on my muscles under the form-fitting tux. I stole a peek at Jon and saw the same blank expression on his face. While my cock was longer at 7 inches, his 6 inch cock was thicker.

After what seemed like forever, the voice finally said, “Alright boys, on the count of 3, you are both going to cum. Remember, only Master lets you cum. And you may only cum for Master. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Master,” I heard our voice struggle to say as we continued pumping our meat.

“1... 2... 3!!!”

“We... cum... for... Master!” we yelled as our loads splattered all over the mirror.

Within seconds, even before our orgasms could fully subside, we were both down on my knees. Suddenly, we knew it was imperative that we not waste any of our semen. We had to lick all of it from the mirror and the floor.

As we fumbled around on all fours, Master Jerome came from behind and placed a foot on Jon’s back. It was only then that I noticed he was wearing black leather boots.

“Excellent boys. You’ve done well tonight. I’ll let you enjoy your honeymoon before the real training begins. You will have no memory of my presence this evening. Also, you are now both very much in love with each other, but every morning when you wake up, you will find your feelings of love will have slowly shifted towards me, your Master. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good, now feel free to take off your clothes, but have some tea before you go to bed. I’ll see you two in the morning.”

Clumsily, we shucked off our clothes and headed for the new pot of tea that Master Jerome had left us on the dressing table. After just a cup each, we both collapsed in bed.

That night I dreamt about Jon, but every time I looked at him, I noticed a man standing behind him in the shadows.

Something about his shining green eyes made my dick twitch.