The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a White-Collar Worker — Chapter 4

Throughout all of Friday night, Devon sporadically woke Katherine up in the middle of the night and forced her to have repeated, bareback-intercourse with him.

Katherine quickly realized that this wasn’t just going to be an occasional thing. Constantly waking up during the middle of the night was just something that Devon habitually did.

Katherine just had to face the fact, that, until she could get her mind-controlling collar off, this awful nightly routine would become a part of her new reality.

The first night in bed with Devon resulted in Katherine lying awake all night in pure terror; but, by the second night in bed with him, Katherine was able to consistently, and quickly, go right back to sleep after having sex with Devon.

This wasn’t because Katherine just somehow magically grew a ton of mental strength in a single day. No, it was out of pure necessity.

After all, Katherine had stayed awake for two days now. She still had to sleep. So, her ONLY option was to cope with it, and to cope with it fast.

Human brains are incredibly adaptable. Katherine was able to roll with the punches when forced to. Katherine surprised herself by seeing that she was far-stronger than she knew.

Very quickly, a system was forming.

Katherine had taken the stack of baby wipes from her bathroom. She also moved the small, under-the-sink kitchen trash can into the bedroom.

The baby wipes were on her nightstand, and the kitchen trash can was on the ground, right next to her expensive Jimmy Choo pumps.

The items were all neatly organized right beside Katherine’s side of the bed.

Whenever Devon creampied Katherine’s pussy in the middle of the night, Katherine simply wiped the splooge out from her pussy, tossed the wipe in the trash, and went back to sleep.

Katherine was a prisoner. She had no choice but to be an unwilling participant in this unholy system. Her pussy, now a slave to endless creampies.

All night long, this middle-aged businesswoman was getting her pussy forcibly bred by an ignorant, immature black-guy.

Katherine wasn’t used to this extreme amount of sex.

She was 40, and her now ex-boyfriend, Rick, was 43. They weren’t exactly elderly, but they certainly didn’t have the stamina that people in their 20’s had.

At nighttime, Katherine would have protected sex with Rick once -maybe twice- and then, Rick would be out like a light.

But Devon was different. He just kept coming back for more. Katherine could easily understand that Devon was infatuated with her; although she still had no idea why.

And as long as she continued to wear this collar, Katherine knew that she would be nothing more than Devon’s permanent, involuntary sperm-recipient.

It was around 5 or 6 am, Saturday morning when Katherine found herself being woken up again.

This was the seventh time Katherine was forced to have sex with Devon tonight. Or... Maybe it was the eighth?

Katherine had lost count.

Katherine left out a heavy exhale of annoyance as she felt Devon’s 150-ish pound body crawling on top of her yet again.

It was miserable. She could feel Devon’s boney-ass body eagerly crawling on top of her.

Katherine didn’t even bother to open her eyes. She was SO done with this bullshit!

Devon shoved his erect cock into Katherine’s loose pussy and began drilling Katherine’s pale, chubby body.

Thrust, after thrust, after thrust.

Katherine simply rode it out and let Devon do his thing. She knew Devon wouldn’t last too long.

Devon had much less stamina when they had sex in the middle of the night. Katherine was learning fast. She knew that her ‘husband’ had to be fully-awake in order to regain his full strength.

Devon let out a high-pitched, nasally groan. He pushed into Katherine and held himself deep inside. Katherine could feel Devon’s bald, smooth, recently-shaved testicles resting on her taint.

Very soon after, Katherine’s sensitive taint felt the all-too-familiar churning in Devon’s balls.

She felt the warm semen entering her. Her pussy was being bred, yet again.

“H-Hhuhhh… H-H-Hhhuhhhmmm…” Katherine mumbled.

Katherine was so goddamn angry that she couldn’t even think straight.

Katherine’s brain tried to say every curse word and insult that she knew, all at once. A strange, unintelligible mumbling-sound was all that came out of her lips.

With his now-softening cock still in Katherine, Devon leaned forward and brought his face to Katherine’s.

Katherine’s eyes were still closed, but she felt Devon’s lips being pushed into hers.

Katherine knew that if she didn’t allow Devon to slurp on her tongue, he wouldn’t let her go back to sleep until she did.

Katherine parted her lips and allowed Devon’s tongue into her mouth.

Devon loved to tongue-wrestle with Katherine.

Devon swirled, swished, and played with Katherine’s tongue for a little over a minute. Then, Devon rolled over and went back to sleep.

Both of them were still underneath the blanket while they were having sex. So when Devon rolled back over, he snagged more than his fair share of the blanket.

With her eyes still closed, Katherine blindly moved her hand across her nightstand until she found her trusty baby wipes.

Katherine reached down and thoroughly cleaned Devon’s splooge-deposit from her insides. She then discarded the baby wipe into the spot where she knew her trashcan was.

Katherine had just gone through that entire sexual experience without opening her eyes even once.

After tossing her baby wipe, Katherine wrestled back some blanket from Devon, and then quickly went back to sleep.

* * *

It was now 9 am, Saturday morning.

Devon yawned and stretched as the alarm on his phone went off.

After spending two days sleeping in Katherine’s condo, and using Katherine’s cell phone for nearly everything, it felt almost weird for Devon to wake up to the sound of his own alarm again.

Devon reached over and shut off his cell phone alarm.

Devon loosened the blanket that was on top of both of them and lazily rolled his naked body back on top of Katherine’s.

“Devon, please…” Katherine begged.

“This is the reason that we sleep naked, Katherine…” Devon said casually.

“Devon!” Katherine cried.

“Just relax, baby...” Devon said with sleep still heavy in his voice.

Katherine tried to push Devon off of her, she also tried to roll off the bed. Her collar started glowing white and prevented her from doing both.

Devon crawled on top of Katherine like usual. He leaned in, parted his lips, and began slurping on Katherine’s tongue. Katherine really wanted to resist. She didn’t want anything to do with Devon, let alone have his gross tongue in her mouth again!

Even though Katherine’s heart and mind were screaming at her to jerk her head away, Katherine kept her head exactly where it was.

Devon tongue-wrestled with Katherine’s yet again. He constantly licked underneath her tongue, as well as the sides of it. He repeatedly sucked Katherine’s tongue out of her mouth, and made sure that he licked every square inch of it.

Devon’s boney chest was firmly pressed into Katherine’s. His chest was squishing into Katherine’s massive, soft breasts.

Devon broke the kiss. He then leaned back and roughly kicked Katherine’s legs apart.

“Devon, you can’t keep doing this to me!” Katherine cried.

“Katherine… These tits of yours… They’re SO… SO... BIG…” Devon said in a low, throaty groan, “SO… Fucking… BIG…”

Devon bent his head down and began to suck on Katherine’s massive left nipple.

Katherine enjoyed the feeling of having her large nipple sucked on.

Katherine began to hate herself. The pleasurable feeling was involuntary. She knew that this was beyond her control, and as such, she shouldn’t hate herself for feeling pleasure. But she did.

Her breasts were massive and sensitive. Her nipples were huge and tender. It felt good to have her enormous nipples sucked on. She couldn’t fight it, it felt good. And she truly hated herself for feeling good.

Devon grabbed his erect penis with one hand and tightly held onto Katherine’s squishy skin with the other.

While still sucking on her left nipple, Devon began to push himself inside Katherine.

The slow penetration of Devon’s long, girthy, black cock, combined with the simultaneous nipple sucking, caused Katherine to get involuntarily-wet a lot faster than normal.

Tears streamed down Katherine’s cheeks. She hated herself for feeling this pleasure. She hated herself for getting wet. She hated that her own body was making all of this so much easier for Devon.

Devon shoved in his erect cock in Katherine and easily made his way inside his Branch Manager’s warm, damp, moderately-loose vagina.

In Devon’s opinion, Katherine’s body was perfect. Whenever Katherine was forced to feel his cock in her body, Katherine’s natural, involuntary, pussy-lubrication always did the trick. Devon loved how well it all worked out.

Devon loved Kathrine’s vagina. He absolutely loved it.

Devon was firm in his belief that those unrealistically-tight, virgin pussies were extremely overrated.

Men always seemed to claim that they wanted real-tight pussies, but Devon never understood why. He loved that he could slide his way into Katherine’s pussy and just pound on the poor woman.

Katherine’s vagina wasn’t ridiculously-loose or anything, but it certainly wouldn’t be classified as tight.

Devon loved feeling Katherine’s warm, slick walls. Katherine was just tight enough that her walls still provided velvety friction across the girthy ridges of Devon’s thick black cock.

Katherine wanted to fight this. Dear God, how she wanted to fight this! But she couldn’t allow her collar to glow, even for a second. The lingering threat of getting beaten, and Devon making her life even worse than he already had, was a fate that she could not endure.

Devon began to fuck Katherine. Hard.

Katherine still felt as though she had to express her disapproval. And since she couldn’t resist her collar, she resorted to verbal objections.

“Not so hard, Devon!” Katherine cried.

Devon ignored her and kept on railing her, completely undeterred.

“Get out of me, Devon…” Katherine whimpered as Devon pumped in and out of her.

Unfortunately for Katherine, her words didn’t match her actions. She couldn’t even TRY to resist. She had to make sure her collar stayed its default silver-black, even as Devon began to rail her.

It disgusted Katherine, because she knew that this was exactly what Devon wanted! He wanted her to relax for him, even as her body was being mercilessly used.

It turned Devon on to have this Branch Manager just lie there… Lie there on her back, and let him wreck her pussy.

Katherine felt Devon’s balls smashing against her taint. She was surprised that Devon wasn’t hurting himself too. Just thrust after painful thrust.

Katherine closed her eyes. She tried to ignore what was happening to her. But how could she?!

Devon was filled with happiness as he saw Katherine’s collar continue to remain its default silver-black as Katherine allowed herself to get absolutely railed.

“Yes, Katherine! I’ve trained you well! I’m so proud of you!” Devon cried gleefully, “That’s it, don’t fight it! Don’t resist the collar… Just let this happen!”

Turned-on by the fact that Katherine wasn’t resisting her collar whatsoever, Devon increased his pace and strength.

Katherine’s large, heavy breasts began to sway as Devon drilled Katherine’s pale, chubby body with intensified strength.

Devon made eye contact with Katherine and smiled.

“I’m gonna have you arrested one day,” Katherine growled, staring right into Devon’s eyes.

Devon squeezed his hands tightly around Katherine’s lower waist and fucked her even harder.

Katherine’s heavy-set body rocked in time with Devon’s thrusts and he pounded her mercilessly.

She was able to survive the pounding, though.

Katherine wasn’t necessarily ‘strong’ per se; but it wasn’t like she was some tiny, dainty woman.

Devon grunted as he pounded Katherine hard. Katherine’s brunette, chic-haircut got aggressively brushed up against her pillow. He was pounding the daylights out of her, as if he were trying to earn a medal.

The sound of Devon’s balls slapping Katherine’s taint could be heard throughout the condominium. The neighbors on both the 2nd and 4th floors actually DID hear the faint sound of slapping flesh, but they didn’t recognize that that’s what it was.

Katherine clenched her eyes tightly, and grit her teeth. She was careful not to resist, though. She didn’t want to get beaten. And she certainly didn’t want to needlessly make her collar any stronger than it already was.

“You’re an animal! A goddamn ANIMAL!” Katherine panted, “UGH! Oh fuck, this hurts!”

“You’re a big-girl, Katherine! You’re a big-girl! You can take it! Let me tenderize that meat!”

“I’m a human being! You can’t- UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!” Katherine gasped.

Devon smiled from the corner of his mouth and grunted as he squeezed Katherine’s lower waist even tighter.

Suddenly, Devon stopped pounding on Katherine. With his cock deep inside her, Devon let out another grunt, this one being much more high-pitched. Katherine knew what was coming.

“Ungngh…” Devon groaned, “Ungngh… OH! You big-breasted bitch… Fuck! Ungngh…”

Katherine could feel the twitching of Devon’s throbbing penis. That was then followed by the familiar feeling of Devon’s warm semen entering her.

After all the Hell she had been through, Katherine thought that she’d made a lot of progress in the past few days. She thought she was improving. She thought she’d be able to better-cope with Devon ejaculating inside of her.

But she hadn’t. She couldn’t cope with this. Not at all.

Katherine used to have this theory, that, if Devon kept cumming in her, then eventually the pain of it would get nulled.

Katherine originally thought that, over time, the horror of Devon ejaculating inside of her would become less and less potent the more often it happened to her.

She thought that she could get used to it. But that wasn’t the case.

This was her third straight day of having bareback-intercourse with Devon, and this specific ejaculation felt even MORE potent than the ones from a few hours ago, last night.

The ejaculations began to felt more potent, not less. Things were starting to feel less survivable, not more. Katherine was going backwards.

This wasn’t fair. There was no justice. None.

Devon still got to happily ejaculate into Katherine’s naturally-lubricating vagina; just as he had been doing the past 3 days.

And Katherine? She had gotten absolutely nothing for surviving this onslaught. Nothing but a fertilized pussy and a sore taint.

Katherine was so fucking angry. But very soon after, her anger was replaced with fear.

Katherine feared that Devon was going to continue to get away with this. And she feared that was going to be Devon’s wife-slave forever.

Devon kissed Katherine on the lips and began tongue-wrestling with her for several seconds. Then, he rolled off of her and got out of bed.

Devon opened his drawer and began looking for something to wear.

Katherine grabbed a baby wipe and began to clean her pussy. Katherine went to go throw the wipe away, and, against her better judgment, she peered into the trashcan.

The small trashcan had only been by Katherine’s side of the bed for a single night. And yet, she counted 9 different dried-up, semen-coated baby wipes in there.

Holy shit. Did she really have sex with Devon 9 times between last night and this morning?

It was a disgusting -yet painfully accurate- symbol of the state of Katherine’s life right now.

Katherine shakily stood up, eager to get out of bed as well. She slid her feet into her Jimmy Choo’s and click-click-clicked her way into the bathroom.

Katherine then stepped out of her expensive, black pumps and hopped into the shower.

It was mildly therapeutic to be able to slide the shower curtain closed. Even though the bathroom door was wide-open, it was nice to know that Devon couldn’t see her body.

Katherine began to silently cry as the warm water rinsed her body.

She then began to clean herself, using absurd amounts of soap.

Katherine cleaned everywhere meticulously, especially the insides of her pussy. It irritated her very soul, knowing that some of Devon’s DNA would always be inside of her body, no matter what she did.

It didn’t matter how much she cleaned. The evidence of what Devon had just done to her in that bedroom couldn’t be erased with simple soap.

Katherine didn’t use any kind of birth control. She and Rick always used condoms, so she figured that would be enough.

In mere seconds after Devon ejaculated inside of her, hundreds of thousands of his sperm had already safely made its way inside her cervix.

She could use all the soap she wanted, but part of Devon would still be living in her. His disgusting little tadpoles were swimming inside of her now. And there was nothing that she could do about it.

Katherine really wished that she didn’t know that fact of human biology.

After a long, hot shower, Katherine got dressed.

Luckily, Devon didn’t force Katherine to wear those stupid, low-cut, black dresses 24/7. He only made her wear those to work. So Katherine threw on a pair of comfortable leggings and a T-shirt.

However, Devon DID force her to wear her Jimmy Choo’s at all times. So, once again, Katherine had to slide her feet inside of those overpriced black pumps.

Katherine was pissed. She couldn’t believe that Devon had the audacity to throw out all her undergarments. It felt so weird having to free-ball her massive tits in public.

After getting dressed, Katherine walked from her bedroom, to the kitchen. Devon was seated at the countertop, waiting for her.

The loud click-click-clicking of Katherine’s pumps on the kitchen tile caused Devon to turn around and look at Katherine.

“Wow. Just… Wow. I am the luckiest guy in the entire world,” Devon said, marveling at his legally-defined wife as she stepped into view.

Katherine wasn’t wearing anything extravagant. Just black leggings, a T-shirt, and her pumps. But that’s what made Devon so happy. She was super sexy, without even trying.

“I’m loving this new lifestyle, Katherine,” Devon said with a smile, “I’m loving it a lot.”

Just then, there was a ding on Katherine’s iPhone. Devon immediately responded. Katherine could only watch.

Katherine stared with hatred.

God-knows what Devon was saying to other people while pretending to be her.

Katherine’s iPhone dinged again. Devon chuckled to himself and immediately replied to that text message as well.

What did the text say? Who was it from?! And what the hell was he saying!?!

Katherine angrily reached for the collar around her neck. She grit her teeth in anger as her fingers stopped short again, like always.

Katherine was mortified, frustrated, and angry. She felt just like a dog. In fact, Katherine realized that she practically WAS a dog.

She was wearing a noticeable collar, got occasionally whistled at, and was completely subservient to her master.

“Ok babe, time to head out,” Devon said, while casually putting Katherine’s phone into his front pocket like it was his very own.

Devon walked up to Katherine, grabbed her roughly by her ass, and pulled her in close.

Katherine did an awkward double-step in her heels as Devon aggressively pulled her towards him. She almost lost her balance.

She did a quick, ‘one-two’ double-step in her heels as Devon dramatically pulled her inward. Katherine was forced to lean on Devon in order to prevent herself from falling over.

Devon kissed Katherine on the lips. Katherine kept her mouth closed, even as Devon tried to shove his tongue inside. All he could do was lick the outsides of her teeth.

Devon quickly broke the kiss and shook his head.

“Seriously, cut that shit out, Katherine! From now on, kiss me back when I kiss you. With tongue.”

“Fuck off!” Katherine shouted angrily, “I am so DONE with your bullshit!”

Katherine yelped as Devon smacked her brutally-hard across the face. Spit flew from Katherine’s mouth as Devon slapped her.

Devon wasn’t fucking around.

“Ya’ done with all ’dat?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Katherine sniffled, clutched her now-red cheek, and nodded her head.

Without a word, Devon leaned in for another kiss. Katherine leaned in this time as well. Katherine parted her lips.

Katherine allowed Devon’s tongue to slip inside her mouth. She even began to tenderly lick the tip of Devon’s tongue. A couple of seconds later, they broke this kiss.

“Now THAT is more like it. I don’t care HOW much money you make, bitch. At the end of the day, you’re still just a woman. Women are meant to be instinctively-submissive to men. It’s how our species survived, succeeded, and evolved. But over the past hundred years or so, you women have strayed away from that elegant simplicity. But don’t worry! Your collar is restoring the natural order of things.”

Immediately after Devon said that, Katherine strained her fingertips in an attempt to reach for her collar again.

Katherine couldn’t stand another babbling word from this stupid, sexist pig.

She strained and strained with her fingertips, but this time, something weird happened.

Katherine was fighting to reach her collar with just as much strength as she always did, but her fingers felt a little further away.

She used to be able to consistently get her fingers about two inches away from her collar. But this time, her fingers hovered about three inches away.

At first, Katherine thought she was getting weaker. But then, Katherine remembered what Devon said that awful Thursday morning when he enslaved her. The collar was a new muscle. It was a new body part of hers, whether she liked it or not.

It was a muscle, and she was exercising it every time she fought against it.

Katherine then realized the horrifying truth:

She wasn’t getting any weaker. The collar was getting stronger.

Devon reached into Katherine’s purse and pulled out her keys. Then, Devon continued to search her purse.

He already had pulled out the keys he was looking for, so Devon was just searching for the sake of being nosy.

Between stuff like this, the opened bathroom door, and her own bodily autonomy, Katherine was truly traumatized. Hell, she couldn’t even keep her own financial data private anymore! Katherine truly hated that she didn’t have ANY type of privacy anymore.

The two left Katherine’s condo, got into Katherine’s brand-new car, and, for the first time ever, Devon drove like he had some sense.

Katherine had no idea, but Devon was secretly super-anxious about showing off his new wife-slave to his father. And, because of that, he didn’t want to risk getting pulled over and arriving late.

It was very important to Devon that he and Katherine showed up on time.

After a 20 minute drive, they made it to Devon’s father’s house. It was a three-story house with an extremely large front porch.

Devon and Katherine were both filled with shit-tons of anxiety as they walked onto the porch; although the two of them were anxious for VERY different reasons.

Right before Devon rang the doorbell, he paused. They both heard loud thumping coming from inside. They could hear a man grunting and a woman gasping.

Devon decided to wait until his dad was ‘finished’ with his mom before ringing the doorbell.

“Didn’t they know what time we were coming over?” Katherine asked.

“They… I… Yes,” Devon admitted.

Devon and Katherine waited for several seconds in silence.

“THIS is what I wasted my Saturday for?!” Katherine asked with heavy annoyance in her voice.

Katherine shook her head, sighed, and started tapping her foot impatiently.

Devon was super embarrassed. Here he was, going out of his way to show up perfectly on time, while his father wasn’t even TRYING to show the same courtesy for him.

Katherine was Devon’s wife-slave. She thought that Devon was total scum, and of course, Devon knew that. Katherine’s opinion of him literally couldn’t get any lower than it already was. So, Devon really shouldn’t be embarrassed in front of Katherine over something as trivial as this. But he was.

Devon and Katherine waited on the front porch for about a minute and a half.

They waited in complete silence as they both just listened to the thumping-and-grunting that was happening inside. It was quite possibly one of the most awkward moments in human history.

After the gasping of the woman and the grunting of the man had finally died down, Devon held his breath and finally rang the doorbell.

After about 2 more minutes of waiting, the door finally opened.

The door swung open, revealing Devon’s parents.

Devon’s mother, Darla, was an extremely-skinny woman in her late-40s. She had a silver-black collar fused to her neck that looked exactly like Katherine’s.

She was an African-American woman who wore her black hair in a large, poofy, curly-haired afro. She was wearing a bright-orange halter top, and a matching, (but inappropriately-small) bright-orange mini-skirt.

She was standing in a pair of Knot Decor Stiletto Gladiator Sandals, and had a look of absolute misery on her face.

Darla’s miniskirt was objectively inappropriate. But what was even more inappropriate, was the visible trail of semen that was running down Darla’s left thigh.

Darla was standing super firmly in those Knot Decor Stiletto Gladiator Sandals. Her legs looked stiff and unnatural.

Devon’s father, Ramon, was a balding, overweight black man. He appeared to be in his early or mid-50s. He was awkwardly shirtless and barefoot, only having the decency to put on a pair of jeans. Because he wasn’t wearing a shirt, it was super easy to see just how sweaty and out of breath he was.

“Glad to finally meet your collar-girl, Devon! Come on in!” Ramon said excitedly.

Katherine was pissed. Devon’s father didn’t even make eye contact with her. He addressed Devon, and only Devon. Also, he referred to her as Devon’s ‘collar-girl’, not even bothering to ask her for her name. It was like she was property. That brief moment shouldn’t have hurt so much, but it did.

Katherine and Devon walked in and took a seat at Ramon’s large kitchen table. Devon took the seat that was the closest to him, and Katherine walked all the way around the large table before taking a seat. She wanted to make sure that she sat in the chair that was as far away from Devon as possible.

Katherine’s Jimmy Choo pumps loudly clicked against the floor as she walked, drawing the attention of everyone right before Katherine sat down.

“Nice shoes,” Ramon commented.

“Yeah. Once I took over Katherine’s body, I immediately took her out shopping. I went to this fancy, overpriced store to get her some clothes I liked,” Devon said.

“Where did you go?” Ramon asked.

“That fancy place across town. That snooty, pretentious store, where the cheapest thing in there is like 300-fucking-dollars.”

“The one with the French name that no one can pronounce?” Devon’s father asked, clearly impressed.

“Yep! That’s the one!” Devon said, his ego obviously inflating due to the validation of his father.

Devon leaned back in his chair with a smug, confident look on his face. He put both his hands behind his head.

“Yeah, they’re the ‘Black Suede Anouk 120 Heels’; but that’s a mouthful, so we just call ’em Jimmy Choo pumps,” Devon said, super-proudly, “Got them for her. They were like, oh, something over 600 bucks! But it was no biggie. I get my girl to wear what I want, ’ya know?”

“He made me pay for them,” Katherine interjected, eager to brutally stomp on Devon’s moment of pride, “’Cause he couldn’t afford them himself. He’s broke.”

Instantly, all of Devon’s pride evaporated. He pulled his hands out from behind his head and sat up straight like a normal person. Devon was clearly embarrassed. He shot Katherine a hateful look, but he quickly masked his humbling moment with some fake-laughter.

“Yeah, she’s a little butthurt about the price! Just ignore my new wife!” Devon laughed.

“I’m surprised you’re just now telling me about her,” Ramon said, stroking his beard, “Why didn’t you tell me about her sooner?! You should’ve told me about her months ago! I would’ve given you your collar a lot earlier if you had.”

“Well, I couldn’t tell you about her months ago. She’s my brand-new boss. I met her when I landed that fancy job at the Eastern Branch a few days ago,” Devon admitted.

“Wait, WHAT?! You put your one and only collar on a woman that you JUST met?!” Ramon demanded.

“I NEVER should’ve landed that job. Katherine’s fancy-ass firm has no business employing someone like me. But I lied through my teeth on my resume, and I guess they didn’t bother to check to see if I was lying. And do you know why I applied at Katherine’s firm in the first place?! Well, once I discovered that Katherine was the ONLY female Branch Manager in her firm’s history, I knew I just HAD to have her!” Devon said excitedly with a smirk.

From the look on Devon’s face, and the tone of his voice, Devon had clearly expected his father to be impressed and/or proud of his story.

He wasn’t.

“I forced you to wait all these years before giving you your collar, because I wanted you to find the perfect woman, Devon. And the very second I gave it to you, you just went out and grabbed some random-ass white-woman?!”

“Well… I, uhhh…” Devon stammered.

Devon got nervous. He knew he had felt anxious about this meeting for a reason.

“I didn’t screw this up, dad! Katherine’s perfect! She’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of!” Devon said defensively.

“‘Perfect?!’” Katherine snorted, “I am literally the nicest boss in the world. I’m exactly what you DIDN’T want. You even said yourself how my nice attitude was the complete OPPOSITE of what you were looking for!”

“DEVON! Is this true?!” Ramon asked his son disappointedly.

Devon wanted to lie, but the look of shock and embarrassment that was displayed on his face had already revealed that Katherine was telling the truth.

“Yes, it’s true,” Katherine said, answering the question that was intended for Devon, “This is clearly some sort of mistake. Sir, I’m not the right woman for your son. I think, that in the best interest of everyone, you should take this collar off of me so Devon can find the woman that’s right for him.”

“Yeah, no. Nice try, lady!” Ramon laughed, “My son may be a fuckhead that never should’ve enslaved you, but that doesn’t mean you get a ‘get out of jail free’ card!”

Devon winced at the degrading ‘fuckhead’ comment from his dad, but he very quickly played off his hurt feelings by laughing.

“She’s really trying her best! Isn’t she?!” Devon chuckled, “But I can’t really say that I blame her. She’s trying to do whatever she can to escape this marriage.”

“I can’t believe you ALREADY married her!” Ramon said, “Damn, Devon! You’re breaking this bitch in FAST!”

“I know, right!” Devon said super-proudly.

“I banged your mother for almost an entire year before I made her marry me,” Ramon said, comparing.

A heart-breaking look of pain flushed Darla’s face as she flashed back to her miserable first-year of enslavement.

“Listen, son. I don’t necessarily approve of how we got here... But, well... We’re here,” Ramon said.

“Yep! The legacy continues for another generation!” Devon said happily.

During their conversation, Katherine’s eyes idly wandered towards the quickly-drying semen that had leaked from Darla’s pussy and was now resting on Darla’s left thigh.

And almost instantly, Darla caught Katherine staring.

“I know that I look disgusting,” Darla said, staring directly at Katherine, “But please, do not judge me. It’s not my fault, OKAY?! Ramon won’t let me wipe it off. He makes me keep it there.”

“I AM SO SORRY!” Katherine cried out desperately, “I didn’t mean to stare! I was just—”

“It’s ok,” Darla said softly, “Ramon just uses, and uses, and uses me. He has a seemingly-infinite libido. This is my life. I have sex with this man no less than 10 times a day.”

“Ten times a day?!” Katherine shrieked.

“And that’s a modest estimate!” Ramon added with a chuckle.

“There is a dark evilness that runs through the genes of this Bryce family,” Darla said with absolute certainty in her voice.

“HA! You’re insulting yourself, ’ya know! By saying that, you’re calling yourself evil! Since you guys are married to us, you and Katherine are part of the ‘Bryce’ family too!” Devon countered.

Darla rolled her eyes.

“I said GENES, dumbass. Even if Katherine and I wanted to marry the two of you, that still has nothing to do with genes. Katherine and I aren’t blood-related to the Bryce family line, you fucking idiot!” Darla snapped.

Devon grit his teeth angrily at the insult from his mother. Devon’s fragile ego was so easy to hurt.

“This Bryce family… They have something evil in their genes,” Darla continued, “They are all obsessed with dominating and controlling women. They have absolutely ZERO empathy for us. It runs in the family. Ramon’s younger brother, Reggie, took over another innocent woman’s body too.”

“Oh yeah! I totally forgot that Uncle Reggie has Aunt Emi in a collar!” Devon exclaimed.

“What?! How stupid ARE you!?! How could you just FORGET something like that?!” Ramon asked, clearly disappointed in the vastly inferior intelligence of his son.

Devon slowly blinked his eyes, wishing he had just kept his mouth shut.

Katherine saw an opportunity forming.

Very quickly, Katherine realized that Devon wasn’t the least-bit respected by his family. Even his abused-and-enslaved mother seemed to openly shit on him.

She could work with this.

Katherine was a smart, determined, successful businesswoman after all.

If she ever wanted to be free again, she would have to figure out a way to use this family political imbalance to her advantage.

“It’s the whole family, Katherine. They’re all evil,” Darla continued, “Even when he was just a little kid, I knew Devon was evil. Every day, he went to elementary school and happily came right back home. Devon could’ve told someone about what was happening to me. He could’ve told other family members, teachers, police, neighbors, or anyone else. But he didn’t. He just let Ramon use me, and use me, and use me… AND USE ME!”

Darla narrowed her eyes on Devon.

“I will NEVER forgive you for that!” Darla screamed, her voice cracking with anger and hatred for her son.

Ramon stared at Darla as she screamed at Devon. Darla was breathing heavily. She was clenching her fists, and her legs began to wobble in her gladiator-stiletto-heels.

“You’re sexy when you’re angry, Darla…” Ramon grumbled, “Which is all the time.”

“See what I have to deal with?! This bastard is obsessed with me, Katherine. And he will continue to have sex with me until the day he dies. Don’t you end up like me, you hear? Escape, Katherine. ESCAPE!”

“Darla, I will try,” Katherine said quietly.

Trying isn’t good enough. You have to DO it,” Darla said, pointing at the dried semen on her thigh, “or THIS will be your life!”

“She’s not going anywhere,” Ramon said slyly, “We need her body to continue my plan.”

‘Need her body’?! What the hell was Ramon talking about?!

“Your… Your ‘plan’?” Katherine asked fearfully.

“There are only 12 collars,” Darla said, “There are ones on me, Emi, and you. Now, there are 9 of them left. And the only reason Ramon doesn’t have a dozen slaves right now, is because each person can only control one collar at a time.”

“Okay… I get that. But uhhh... What was this ‘plan’ that he was talking about?” Katherine asked, fearfully.

“Well, Ramon could have just given out all the collars at once. But then, Ramon decided that his secret would be a lot safer if he kept the word of this between as few people as possible. So instead, the Bryce family decided to use the collars generationally. They’re going to make it so that multiple generations of women have to live their entire lives enslaved.”

Katherine shook her head in confusion and disgust.

Darla sighed sadly, “That’s why Ramon got me pregnant. I gave birth to Devon, and Devon enslaved you. Now, Devon is going to get YOU pregnant. And if you have a son, that child will take one of the remaining 9 collars, enslave another woman, and repeat the cycle all over again.”

“Precisely! Well put, babe!” Ramon exclaimed.

Ramon then turned to Katherine.

“That is why we need your body. Well, more specifically, your womb. Welcome to the Bryce family!” Ramon said with a smile.

Katherine’s eyes went wide.

It all made sense now.

Men had a unanimous love for blowjobs. It was practically an unwritten rule of the universe, that, if you were a man, you enjoyed having your dick sucked. However, Devon hardly ever seemed to prioritize getting blowjobs, which was strange for a guy like him.

And despite Devon’s immense love for Katherine’s massive breasts, he had never once titty-fucked her, nor had he ever jizzed all over her tits.

No. For some reason, it seemed like it was ALWAYS vaginal intercourse with Devon.

Not only that, but Devon always made sure that he always creampied Katherine’s vagina.

Katherine’s pussy was always creampied. Always. Always.

Always.

It all made perfect sense now... Devon wanted Katherine to get pregnant.

“Generational sex slaves!?! THAT’S FUCKING DISGUSTING!” Katherine screamed.

“It is,” Darla agreed, “But the Bryce men have zero empathy for women, and seemingly-infinite libidos. A horrible combination.”

“What my wife calls a ‘horrible combination’, I call a gift,” Ramon said, “The Bryce men take what they want. It’s the family motto, for fucks sake!”

“Hell yeah, we do!” Devon said, desperate to join in and be on his father’s side.

“Hey, wait a minute… I’m confused...” Katherine said, “If THAT is the whole plan... Then, why on EARTH would Devon take over MY body?! I mean, I’m not exactly an ideal specimen for baby-making. I’m overweight. And, I’m 40.”

Devon’s heart stopped. He wanted to disappear. He began to mentally brace himself for impact.

“YOU’RE FORTY?!” Ramon exploded.

“Dad, it’s no problem! I’m sure that—”

“Shut the hell up, Devon!” Ramon snapped angrily, interrupting, “You’ve just jeopardized my entire lifelong plan! I knew you were an idiot, but... GODDAMN! If you fail to have kids, then the Bryce family line ends with you.”

Ramon began pacing back and forth. He sighed angrily and massaged his temples with both of his hands.

“Devon… You fucking moron… I can not BELIEVE you put your collar on a 40-year-old woman…”

“Times are different now, dad!” Devon said defensively, “Fertility drugs are super potent nowadays. I can almost GUARANTEE that she’ll have at least one of my babies before she hits menopause!”

“Yeah, so?” Ramon said, “What if that child is moralistic? What if it’s a girl? What if Katherine miscarries?! It’s not like you can just easily plop another one into her oven and keep trying! She’s fucking FORTY!”

Ramon loudly slammed his fist down on his countertop, making everyone in the room shake in fear due to the sudden loud noise.

“YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Why would you use your only collar on a 40-year-old!?!” Ramon demanded, staring at Devon angrily.

Devon couldn’t explain, because not even HE knew. Not consciously, anyway.

He couldn’t explain to his father that Katherine being a middle-aged, successful businesswoman was what made him want her.

Katherine was a five-digit net worth, 40-year-old Branch Manager. Her life was put-together.

A woman like Katherine would never engage in bareback-intercourse with some immature, 28-year-old.

And that was precisely why Devon was making her do it.

Devon didn’t want some blonde, anorexic, 20-something bimbo. He wanted Katherine.

He just couldn’t articulate why.

“Come on, dad! This is what I want to have! I’m a Bryce! The Bryce men take what they want!” Devon shouted out desperately.

Ramon’s face visibly softened as Devon uttered the Bryce family motto back to him. It was the very first time that Ramon had ever actually heard Devon vocally recite the family motto.

It was a touching moment for him.

Ramon sighed compromisingly, “Devon, if this was a boneheaded-mistake, just come clean. Admit it. I won’t be mad, okay? I promise. I think… That if I went back into my old lab and tinkered around for a bit… I MIGHT be able to get that collar off of her…”

Katherine’s heart leaped. Ramon was actually willing to take her collar off! She was going to be free!

Katherine was excited. Katherine was overjoyed. Katherine was-

“NO, DAD!” Devon yelled, slamming his fist on the table, “NO! NO! NO!”

Devon’s face blazed with anger and determination.

“I want Katherine, dad! I want KATHERINE!” Devon screamed, “Pleeeease don’t ever free this woman! I love having sex with her! I love this life! And I never, ever, want this to end!”

“DEVON, NO!” Katherine cried out, desperately.

Ramon looked at Katherine sideways, not-at-all understanding what his son saw in this chubby, pale-skinned, middle-aged woman.

“Are you SURE that Katherine is the woman that you want? I mean, I GET that she’s wealthy… But I’m sure there are better, sexier, -much more fertile- women out there. Are you SURE that you’ve made the right choice?” Ramon asked once more.

“Yes dad,” Devon said very softly, “I love Katherine’s body…”

Devon then narrowed his eyes while staring at Katherine. And he began breathing... REALLY hard.

“I LOVE Katherine’s body... I LOVE it… I LOVE it… I LOVE it.” Devon said with a loud growl.

Devon continued to breathe hard while staring directly at Katherine.

Katherine and Darla both cringed. They were both visibly uncomfortable due to the sheer creepiness of how Devon said that.

Even Ramon was a bit taken aback by the weirdness in his son’s voice.

Katherine felt like she was going to pass out. The way Devon was staring at her… The way he was breathing… The low growl in his voice… She was absolutely frightened.

Katherine’s vagina was now a slave to getting endlessly creampied. Katherine was now Devon’s involuntary sperm-recipient. She was forced to wear high-heels 24/7, and expected to have daily, bareback-intercourse with a random black-guy.

This couldn’t continue... It just couldn’t.

Ramon was her only hope.

“Please… Mister Ramon… Sir... I’m begging you! PLEASE! Don’t hand me back over to that CREEP!” Katherine begged.

Ramon paused. The sheer determination that he had just observed in his son was the same determination he had felt for his wife, Darla.

They were going on 31 years. And his love for Darla’s body had not faded. Not by an ounce.

Ramon loved Darla’s body. He loved it to an excessive extent.

Ramon privately felt exactly what Devon was currently expressing. It’s just that Ramon wasn’t so overtly weird about it.

Ramon then realized that maybe his son just had picked the right woman for himself after all.

“Okay fine, Devon. If you like this chubby white-woman THAT damn much, then keep her,” Ramon said.

“Thank you, dad!” Devon said, ecstatically.

Horror flashed in Katherine’s eyes. Katherine felt ill.

It was as if Katherine could already feel the multiple-creampies she was going to receive in bed tonight.

“But I will say this, son. I am highly disappointed in your choice. I mean, ALL the women in the world to pick from... And you chose a chubby 40-year-old!?!” Ramon demanded.

“I have faith in Katherine’s body!” Devon said confidently, “Plus, Katherine makes REALLY good money. If she can’t get pregnant with her own eggs, she can easily afford IVF. Our generational family slave-plan will still work, even if Katherine’s eggs are bad. Since, there’s always the option of getting a donor egg,” Devon said.

“But if she gets pregnant with a donor egg, then biologically, it wouldn’t even be HER baby,” Ramon countered.

“Who cares! It’ll still be MY sperm! So it’ll still be a Bryce.”

Ramon paused and considered for a moment.

“That… That could work,” Ramon said, nodding.

“Exactly! See dad?! I know what I’m doing!” Devon said confidently.

“Let me get this straight,” Katherine said, digustedly, “You’re gonna try to impregnate me against my will. And then… If I fail to conceive naturally… You plan to use MY money to put some random woman’s egg inside of me?!”

“Pretty much,” Devon said, nonchalantly.

“NO!” Katherine screamed, “NO, YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!”

Katherine reached for her collar with both of her hands. She began crying tears of frustration as her hands stopped short of the collar.

Her fingers were vibrating ferociously, about 3 inches away. Katherine struggled to reach her previous threshold of 2 inches, but she couldn’t even do THAT! That made her cry even more. She was going backwards!

“You’re just using my body! It’s like I’m nothing but a flesh-and-blood sex doll!” Katherine cried.

“Welcome to my world,” Darla said quietly.

Katherine’s face softened as she turned to look at Darla. Katherine began wiping her tears away with the back of her hands.

“Darla... They can’t just keep using us like this!” Katherine cried, fresh tears quickly replacing the old ones she had just wiped away.

“Katherine… Just look at me,” Darla said sadly.

Katherine looked over at Darla’s body and began to check out Darla’s outfit again. This time, making sure to avoid looking at the semen that had dried in place on Darla’s thigh.

The length of Darla’s orange mini-skirt was absolutely ridiculous. Even if it were double its length, it would still be too short.

Darla would be practically naked if she ever decided to bend over.

Darla’s body stood tall and proud in those Knot Decor Stiletto Gladiator Sandals. The black straps repeatedly crisscrossed across her shins and calves, and ended right below her locked-knees.

She stood up very straight and stiff in those stiletto-gladiator-sandals. It looked really weird. It was unnatural.

Darla’s legs were abnormally tense. Her knees were completely locked. Her legs were brutally-stiff.

No way in hell would any sane person stand like that at all times.

Ramon must’ve given her specific instructions to stand like that. Sheesh, that must’ve been a miserable way to stand and walk. Although, at this point, that was probably the least of Darla’s concerns.

Darla’s mind had to be going crazy.

Katherine could only imagine what having your pussy involuntarily creampied multiple-times-a-day, for 30 years and counting, would do to a person’s psyche.

“Take a good, LONG look at me, Katherine,” Darla said, “THIS is what Ramon turned me into. And THIS is what you’ll become if you don’t escape.”

“How… How did Ramon take over your body?” Katherine asked, fearfully.

“I’m from New York City. I was a 19-year-old freshman in college. I joined a feminist protest group that our college had. A few days later, Ramon joined the group as well. Ramon was a part of our college science team, and they were designing these collars at the time. Ramon pretended to be a fellow hardcore-feminist because he thought that that would make me want to go out with him. He attended every single one of our protests, and then, at the end of every single one, he would ask me out on a date. I always turned him down. One day, during one of our protests, I told one of my friends that my roommate was out of town, visiting her parents. Ramon overheard me. That night, he followed me into my dorm room, held me at gunpoint, and made me put this collar on. He moved me to Duvall, New York, and forced me to live here with him. That was 30 years ago. Ramon’s been using my body ever since. He hasn’t missed a single day.”

Katherine did the math in her head.

With Devon being 28 years old, Katherine was able to quickly put together a rough-timeline of everything that happened between Darla and Ramon.

The mind-controlling collar. The forced sex. The forced marriage. The forced pregnancy.

Poor Darla.

“He took me as a 19-year-old! I was nineteen, Katherine! NINE. TEEN. I was in the prime of my life! And now?! I turn 50 next month... FIFTY! He stole my entire life from me!” Darla shouted.

Katherine began to cry.

“No, Katherine! Don’t wallow in sadness. Use my story as motivation. Motivation to escape. The last thing in the world I would want is for someone else to have to live the life that I’ve lived,” Darla said, in a surprisingly calm voice.

“Darla… Words cannot express how sorry I am. This makes me sick. If I ever escape, I promise I WILL NOT forget about you. I’ll send you help. You deserve freedom, too,” Katherine said.

“If you ever escape, you have to send help for Emi as well. She’s my co-sister-in-law,” Darla said, “Ramon’s younger brother, Reggie, has a collar on her. Emi is almost your age. She’s 37.”

Katherine nodded.

“But Reggie took over Emi’s body when she was only 16. Emi never got a chance to experience real, adult life. I’ve never met Emi personally, but if you ever get a chance, I want you to save her first, Katherine.”

Immediately after hearing that, Darla instantly became Katherine’s lifelong hero and role model.

Darla had been enslaved for over 30 years. She was standing there with stiff legs, locked-knees, and dried semen on her thigh.

And yet, she was putting someone else’s freedom above her own. Someone she had never even met!

What a noble woman.

Katherine inhaled a ragged breath as she stared into the brown eyes of her new poofy-haired, African-American mother-in-law.

“This is too much to take in!” Katherine cried, “My brain and heart can’t even process this level of sheer evil!”

“It IS a lot to take in,” Darla said, understandingly, “But you have to become free. For all of our sakes. Reggie is a sick fuck! He started having sex with Emi at 18, and he married Emi when she was only 20!”

“Why… Why do the Bryce men even bother to legally marry us?” Katherine asked.

“They like the dominance that it represents. They like the fact that, nominally, we become Bryce’s too,” Darla answered.

Darla looked down at her wedding ring with disgust in her eyes. Katherine followed Darla’s eyes and stared at it too.

Darla’s wedding ring was tightly clasped around Darla’s left ring finger. It wasn’t tight enough to cut off the blood flow, but it was tight enough that Darla couldn’t ever physically take the ring off.

“Hey! Can you blame me?! Who wouldn’t want to marry you?! You’re almost 50 and you’ve STILL have a great body, Darla!” Ramon exclaimed.

“ERMPH!” Darla grunted, as Ramon gave her a brutally-hard slap on the ass.

Darla grit her teeth in pure anger as Ramon roughly squeezed Darla’s right asscheek in his large hand.

Katherine instantly recognized that move.

Now she knew where Devon got his ‘brutally-hard asscheek slapping, followed by a rough squeezing of the right asscheek’ routine from.

Devon had learned how to treat women by watching his father.

Darla’s mini-skirt was FAR too short to cover the meat of her asscheeks. She had no natural defenses from Ramon’s ass-slapping and cheek-squeezing. Darla’s exposed flesh was just out there. Free and open for Ramon to play with as much as he wished.

Suddenly, everyone in the kitchen became very quiet. Everyone grew tense.

All attention shifted to Darla as her feet began to physically wobble in her stiletto-gladiator-sandals.

Darla’s collar started to glow a fantastic, ultra-bright-white as she resisted her collar’s mind-control.

Darla’s legs were no longer stiff and straight. Darla quit locking her knees. Darla bent slightly at the knees, and, for the first time ever, Darla’s natural standing position became visible!

It only lasted a quick second though, as the collar fought Darla’s brain with vengeance. Darla only had the luxury of standing like a normal person for a single second.

Darla’s legs quickly returned to their unnatural-looking, stiff, lock-kneed position. And her body immediately resumed standing up firm, tall, and proudly in her stiletto-gladiator-sandals.

“Why do you grope me in front of your own son?!” Darla demanded in a shaky voice, “As a child, Devon grew up watching his mother getting treated like property! YOU are the reason he’s so fucked up in the head!”

“Shut the fuck up, Darla,” Ramon said dryly.

Darla let out a loud gasp as she felt the sudden intrusion of a finger plunging deep into her asshole.

A horrified look of humiliation flushed Darla’s face as her very own son, and her brand-new daughter-in-law, watched her getting her asshole fingered.

Darla was so embrassed. But all she could do was stand there as Ramon’s finger plunged in and out of her butthole. Right in front of everyone.

“See, Katherine?!” Darla said shakily, “THIS is how they treat us! They’re monsters! I’ve only left this house about 5 or 6 times in the past 30 years!”

“Ha-ha, yeah! 5 or 6 times sounds about right! The last time that Darla left the house was about 8 years ago, when I took her to get her tonsils removed. Remember that day, baby? You had 2 days of painful recovery from that surgery, but it was worth it! It REALLY improved your deepthroating. Didn’t it, Darla?” Ramon snickered.

“How could you do this to me, Ramon?! I’ve never done anything to you! At least prisoners get an hour-a-day outside! I don’t even get that! For fuck’s sake, I’ve forgotten how the sun feels on my skin!” Darla cried.

Darla inhaled a deep breath, closed her eyes, and mentally-focused on her arms.

Darla blocked out everything else and began to concentrate on her arms.

“It’s been 30 years, Ramon…” Darla groaned as she attempted to reach for the collar around her neck, “Let me go… Please… Just let me go…”

Darla’s collar began to glow a brilliant, ultra-bright-white as Darla reached for her own neck with her fingertips. The light was SO bright, that everyone in the kitchen had to hold up their hands to shield their eyes.

Katherine was impressed. She was never able to fight her collar THAT damn hard. Katherine realized that Darla was 10 times the fighter she ever was.

Despite her far-superior fighting, Darla had even worse results than Katherine did. While Katherine could consistently get her fingertips about three inches away from her collar; Darla could barely even lift her hands past her shoulders before her brain was swiftly beaten into submission.

While watching Darla, Katherine decided that she should try to fight her collar as well. Katherine’s hands got much further than Darla’s did, although her collar didn’t glow anywhere nearly as brightly. Her fingers stopped approximately 3 inches away from her neck.

Darla opened her eyes and stared at Katherine in horror.

“Katherine! Stop!” Darla said sternly to Katherine.

“Huh?” Katherine asked.

“Stop fighting the collar. It’s exercising the muscle. You’ll only make it stronger. Don’t end up like me. I’ve been fighting with my collar for 30 years. My collar is so strong, that it’s basically a deity at this point,” Darla said sadly.

“But… But I don’t understand. You’re still continuing to fight with your collar...” Katherine said to Darla, confused.

“The hole I dug myself into is too deep. It’s far too late for me. But there’s still a chance for you, Katherine. Keep your collar in its weakened-state,” Darla said, staring at Katherine with a determined look in her eyes, “Devon could slip up. And if he does, you’ll need every extra ounce of your strength you can get.”

Katherine understood what Darla meant. She shouldn’t resist her collar. Not at all. She shouldn’t exercise the muscle of her collar. If an important moment ever arose, THAT was when she should resist her collar. Then, and only then.

A chance might appear for Katherine to escape. Maybe a week, a month, or a year from now. But if that moment ever came, she should save all her strength for that specific moment, to be able to resist more effectively.

If she could get just a FEW more inches with her hands... Or a COUPLE more seconds of hesitation…

If an important, clutch moment ever came up, that could make all the difference.

Ramon turned to stare at Darla angrily, “HOW DARE YOU give Katherine tips on how to escape?! I’m going to fuck the shit out of your face tonight. We have done that in a while! I love bruising the shit out of your esophagus while I’m pumping jizz down your throat.”

Blazing rage filled Darla’s eyes as she struggled to reach for the collar around her neck again.

Just like with Katherine, Darla’s brain was less effective when it tried to resist multiple times in a row. And with a collar as strong as Darla’s, her problem was magnified. Darla’s brain was so beaten down, that this time, she was hardly able to lift her hands above her chest.

Watching all of this made Katherine feel like shit. Darla’s collar glowed SO much brighter than hers! Darla was putting in 10 times the effort that Katherine was, but seemed to get less than half the results.

That could only lead to one conclusion:

After 30 straight years of resistance, the muscle in Darla’s collar was as strong as ever.

“Katherine, is it?” Ramon asked Katherine, “You’re in for a long, miserable life. Just ask my wife! Darla’s asshole used to be REAL tight. But she’s got a loose-booty-hole now! Thirty years of anal sex will do that to ’ya! Right, Darla?!”

As soon as he asked that, he brought down his hand and gave Darla’s ass another hard, brutal smack.

The sound made Katherine flinch. Darla winced in pain.

Darla closed her eyes as Ramon began roughly squeezing her right asscheek again.

“He’s taken everything from me, Katherine!” Darla cried, “I’ve completely lost the tightness in my rear-end! He stole my youth! He put a baby through my body! I have pregnancy stretch marks because of him!”

“AGAIN with the stretch marks, Darla?!” Ramon laughed.

Ramon tightly squeezed Darla’s right asscheek again.

“Devon really fucked up his mom’s skin. Darla is REALLY pissed about all the stretch marks she got while getting pregnant with Devon. But personally, I feel that Darla’s loosened booty-hole is my best achievement!” Ramon laughed, slapping Darla’s ass yet again.

“All of those pregnancy stretch marks were just a one-time thing,” Ramon continued, “I’m not that proud of that. My emerging collar empire? I’m not too proud of that, either. But loosening up Darla’s asshole? That was a process. A thirty-year process. It took time. It took dedication. Daily effort. Gradually and consistently, I slowly turned Darla’s asshole into what it is now… A loosened, well-used hole.”

Ramon laughed and slapped Darla on the ass once more.

He mauled Darla’s right asscheek with his large hand, then mauled the left one, too. Then slapped her on the ass yet again.

He was playing with Darla’s ass like it was a toy.

“I still love Darla’s asshole, don’t get me wrong! But she’s a bit... ‘blown out’ back there! I mean, it’s STILL a nice ass. I love it to death. But Darla’s booty-hole is NOT what it used to be when she was 19. Trust me.”

Darla curled her lips in embarrassment.

“Yeah! I remember you used to just... DRILL mom’s ass! You used to pound her in the ass every day while I was getting ready for school! Right on, dad!” Devon cheered, pathetically seeking his father’s approval.

A single tear formed inside Darla’s left eye as the painful memories of all her years of abuse all came rushing back.

Darla remembered just how tight her asshole used to be.

She used to have a tight-butt. But over the years, her asshole had been gradually molded into a perfect, form-fitting sleeve for Ramon’s large, black penis.

Ramon nutted in Darla’s pussy about 10 times a day. But he also ejaculated in both her ass and mouth, about once each, daily.

Darla could vividly remember how it felt to have Ramon filling up her rectum last night.

It was so violating. Ramon’s semen filling up her rectum was so sticky.

So warm.

Darla could no longer hold back the tear that was forming in her left eye.

And to Darla’s horror, the tear fell.

The single tear had become black due to Darla’s heavy use of eyeliner. The single black droplet streaked down from Darla’s eye and stopped halfway down her cheek.

“YOU RUINED YOUR MAKE-UP!” Ramon shouted angrily, “DARLA! Say the phrase!”

Darla’s collar began to glow bright-white as Darla resisted speaking. But almost instantaneously, her collar slipped into the driver’s seat of her brain and spoke through Darla.

“If Darla sheds a tear, she takes it in the rear.” Darla chanted in a dry, robotic, monotone voice.

If it weren’t for the glow, you wouldn’t have been able to tell that Darla was resisting.

Unlike with Katherine, Darla didn’t have a three or four-second delay when she resisted her collar’s control. Darla’s collar was simply too strong.

Darla’s mouth executed Ramon’s requests perfectly and instantly. The sheer strength of Darla’s collar was downright frightening.

“Oh! So you DO know the rules!” Ramon shouted sarcastically.

Ramon slapped Darla hard on the ass again. Then he firmly gripped and squeezed Darla’s right asscheek once more.

“And NOW you guys know why we have so much anal!” Ramon said to Devon and Katherine, “It’s because my wife can’t ever quit crying!”

Ramon turned to Darla.

“Darla. Upstairs. NOW! Bend over your side of the bed, and wait for me.”

Darla’s collar immediately started glowing a brilliant-bright-white again. Katherine was shocked. Even though Darla’s brain had been recently beaten, and surely exhausted, Darla was still able to put up an amazingly strong fight.

Darla felt the collar slip back into the driver’s seat of her body as it had done effortlessly a million times before. Darla was still resisting like hell, but her collar still easily puppeteered her body.

Darla could only watch through helpless, furious eyes, as her own legs made her walk up the stairs.

Katherine felt her heart breaking. The pain and rage in Darla’s eyes were indescribable.

Ramon turned back to Devon and Katherine and let out an exaggerated sigh. The strange part, was how Ramon seemed genuinely annoyed. As if having anal sex with his wife-slave was something he just HAD to do; and that there was nothing he could do about it.

“Well, you two should get going. Sorry your visit was cut so short, but apparently, Darla decided that she really wanted some anal,” Ramon said, sighing and shaking his head.

Ramon began blatantly checking out Katherine’s body. He apparently didn’t have even the slightest apprehension about checking out the body of his own daughter-in-law.

Ramon looked Katherine’s body up and down, and then sighed and shook his head once more.

He just couldn’t understand what his son saw in this woman.

But most importantly, he wanted a grandson. So obviously, Ramon was extremely disappointed in Devon’s choice of a 205-pound, 40-year-old businesswoman.

“You can let yourself out,” Ramon said to Devon with immense disinterest in his voice.

Ramon turned away and left to go join Darla upstairs.

“Hey, dad! Before you go! I’m about to purchase Katherine’s wedding band! What do you think I should have engraved?” Devon asked excitedly.

Ramon completely ignored him and continued to walk up the stairs.

Devon slowly blinked. That small act of disapproval from his father really hurt.

“Alrighty, let’s get out of here,” Devon said quickly to Katherine, trying to mask the pain he felt of his father’s disapproval.

Katherine and Devon left the house and locked themselves out. But before they could walk away and head to Katherine’s car, they were treated to a disturbing sound.

They heard Darla’s gasping and grunting coming from the upstairs bedroom. Darla sounded loud and ragged.

The two of them continued to hear the disturbing sound of Darla’s grunting; even after they made it inside of Katherine’s brand-new Honda Accord.

“You fucking BASTARD! How could you let your father do that to her?!” Katherine demanded in an angry, shaky voice.