The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a White-Collar Worker — Chapter 3

It was 6:45 am, Friday morning.

Despite having a slow start to their morning, fixing eggs for breakfast, and even having a quickie in Katherine’s bathroom, Devon and Katherine still managed to get to work 15 minutes early.

Devon and Katherine pulled into the Eastern Branch parking lot. They pulled in right next to Katherine’s brand-new Honda that had been left there overnight.

The two then exited Devon’s shitty Pontiac.

Even though Katherine had her purse with her, her two most important items (her cellphone and her keys) were stashed away in Devon’s front pockets.

“Nice dress, boss.” Devon said smiling, “Love your new heels, by the way. Where’d you get ’em?”

Katherine rolled her eyes. Was that supposed to be a joke?

Once they approached the front door of the building, Devon handed Katherine’s keyring to her. Katherine’s keyring had over a dozen keys on it, and Devon had no idea which one opened the front door.

Katherine grabbed the keyring and inserted the correct key.

As she was turning the key, Katherine suddenly felt the cold, morning air on her bare ass.

A split second later, she felt Devon’s hand cracking down on her pale-white ass as he lifted her dress up.

“Oomph!” Katherine grunted.

Katherine whipped around furiously. Devon was smiling wide.

“You can NOT touch me like that at work, Devon!” Katherine yelled sternly.

Even though she and Devon had already had raw-dog sex a number of times, Katherine knew she still had to put her foot down. She couldn’t let him think that touching her at work was okay. She couldn’t allow this precedent to be set.

“Did you sleep well last night, boss?” Devon asked.

Katherine didn’t answer. She turned back around and pulled open the now-unlocked front door.

Devon reached underneath Katherine’s low-cut black dress, grabbed a handful of Katherine’s right asscheek.

“I asked you a question, Katherine,” Devon said while squeezing Katherine’s ass.

“No. I didn’t,” Katherine said, quickly removing Devon’s hand from her butt.

Katherine quickly rushed inside the building in order to prevent her ass from getting fondled or slapped again.

Devon entered the office as well and outstretched his hand. Katherine surrendered her keyring back over to him.

The two walked past the water cooler in the hallway, and made their way into the elevator.

They both stepped inside and took the elevator to the second floor. The Eastern Branch only had two floors, but it was an unwritten rule that no one ever took the stairs.

They exited the elevator and entered the main office of the Eastern Branch.

Now that she had returned to work, Katherine began racking her brain to try to find potential ways to warn people about what had happened to her.

Katherine quickly went over all that she knew about the collar in her head.

The collar was able to keep Katherine from publically crying. It was also able to clip her vocal cords to prevent her from saying anything useful, as well as stop her from screaming.

She couldn’t harm Devon, herself, or anyone else for that matter.

However, the one thing the collar couldn’t do was stay silver-black.

If Katherine tried to do something to warn someone about her collar, the collar would indeed stop her. But nothing could stop that extremely-noticeable white glow. The bright glow was merely a side effect of the collar exerting its control over Katherine.

Katherine figured that if she could just keep her collar suspiciously-glowing around people as much as possible, then eventually, someone would start asking the right questions.

Devon looked around the office and smiled.

The Eastern Branch’s office was entirely carpeted, except for a white-tiled pathway that divided the office in half.

In the nearest corner, was the door to Katherine’s office. And in the corner adjacent to that, were the bathrooms.

Devon walked toward the tiled-pathway in the middle of the office, whereas Katherine began walking in the opposite direction, heading straight for her office.

“Katherine!” Devon called out.

He snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground beside him, while giving a high-pitched whistle.

Katherine hated when Devon did that. She wasn’t his goddamn dog!

Swallowing her pride, Katherine turned around, and walked up to Devon submissively.

“You see this tiled-pathway?” Devon asked, gesturing with his right arm.

“Yeah?”

“This is what you will walk on from now on. At all times. Never on the carpet.”

“What do you mean? How am I supposed to get to my office? Or the bathrooms?” Katherine asked.

“Don’t be stupid, Katherine,” Devon said, “Obviously you can cross the carpet in order to get to those places. What I’m saying is, this tile will be your primary pathway now.”

Katherine blinked in confusion.

Devon sighed, “I forgot that my brand-new wife is a dumb bitch. She’s a wealthy, fantastic slab of fuck-meat. But dumb.”

Katherine grit her teeth at Devon’s needlessly-degrading comment.

“Since you’re not too bright Katherine, I’ll explain. You know how the bathrooms are located on the corner adjacent to your office door?”

Katherine nodded.

“Well, normally, you’d only have to walk about four yards to reach the bathrooms. But, from now on, instead of taking that direct path to the bathroom, you will first walk over here. THIS is your pathway now. So, if you need to go to the bathroom, you will first walk all the way to the center of the office, travel across this tiled-pathway, and THEN turn to go into the bathrooms.”

“What?!” Katherine demanded, “Why?!”

“I’ll show you why,” Devon smiled, “Walk across the tiled-pathway right now, Katherine.”

Katherine stayed still, but then she felt her legs wobbling. Her collar began to glow a dim-white. Not wanting to be turned into a puppet again, Katherine decided it would be easier to just follow Devon’s instructions and walk.

Almost immediately, Katherine understood the purpose of taking this indirect path. Her Jimmy Choo’s click-click-clicked loudly on the white tile and echoed distinctly throughout the entire office.

Once Katherine reached the end of the tiled-pathway, she glanced behind her to see that Devon had been following right behind her. They were both now standing on the opposite end of the office.

“Of course,” Katherine sighed, “I should’ve known. My pumps don’t make a clicking sound on the carpet, but they DO on the tile.”

Devon smiled and nodded.

“I know it seems highly-specific and weird, Katherine. But I wouldn’t expect you to under—”

“Of course I understand. You want to be having sex with a wealthy, strict, Branch Manager who walks around the office in expensive, loudly-clicking heels. For you, it’s about status. You want to have constant, bareback-intercourse with the body of a woman who is in a position of power. That’s why you’re SO infatuated with some random, chubby, 40-year-old white-woman that you’ve never even met.”

Devon softly rested his hand on Katherine’s ass and gave her right buttcheek another super-tight squeeze.

“Maybe you’re not so dumb after all, Katherine...” Devon said, deeply impressed.

“With men like you, it’s never JUST about sex. It’s about power. I mean, Stacey is hotter than me. If this was purely about sex, you would’ve just taken over her body instead.”

There wasn’t much Devon could say to that, so he stayed quiet. Truthfully, he was actually proud of Katherine. But, at the same time, he was also a little embarrassed that she had seen right through him so easily.

There was a lot more to it than that, of course. Subconsciously, Devon had a whole list of in-depth reasons as to why he took over Katherine’s body. But as far as Devon’s conscious mind was concerned, Katherine’s theory had pretty much hit the nail on the head.

* * *

It was now 7:08 am, Friday morning.

Devon had unscrewed the right-side armrest from Katherine’s expensive swivel chair.

Devon was sitting in Katherine’s swivel chair, while forcing Katherine to sit sideways in his lap.

Katherine’s back was leaning against the chair’s left armrest, while both of Katherine’s legs were draped over Devon’s legs.

The physical differences between the two of them were made even more apparent while they sat in this way.

Katherine was 7 inches shorter than Devon, but about 55 pounds heavier. Devon’s tall, boney legs bent at the knees at 90-degree angles and effortlessly touched the floor; while Katherine’s legs dangled off the ground as she sat in Devon’s lap.

Even though Katherine was still wearing her black pumps, her feet failed to even make contact with the floor.

Katherine’s thick-thighs filled the entirety of Devon’s lap. Katherine could easily feel Devon’s boner with her right thigh. She felt it through the thin material of her low-cut dress.

Katherine’s massive breasts were exposed. They were pulled out and hanging over top of her black dress. Devon was pinching and pulling on both her nipples.

“Katherine-baby… Your tits are SO big…” Devon groaned in a low whisper.

Devon bent his dead down and began to suck on Katherine’s large, protruding, right nipple.

The massive size of Katherine’s breasts was borderline comical. Her breasts were so large that Katherine could EASILY get a job if porn if she ever wanted to. Not only that, but she also had massive areolas, and her nipples were large and prominent, too.

Katherine realized that now, with Devon in control of her body, the breast reduction surgery that she had planned to get was NEVER going to happen.

Katherine’s collar began to glow white as Devon slurped on her right nipple. She attempted to move, but Devon had ordered her to stay seated in his lap; so the collar made her stay put.

Involuntary waves of pleasure began to flood Katherine’s body. Katherine was able to ignore the pleasurable feelings for a decent while, but Devon just KEPT sucking!

After the third consecutive minute of nipple-sucking, Katherine leaned all the way back against the chair’s left armrest. She inhaled a slow, deep breath through her nose, and let out a shaky sigh.

Katherine was humiliated. She mentally braced her self-esteem for some degrading, mocking comments from Devon, but none came.

“On the ground, Katherine,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine could feel Devon’s boner. His cock felt even harder than it was before. He was completely erect.

Katherine tried to cry, but they were in public. The collar simply glowed a slightly-brighter shade of white and held back her tears.

Devon had a boner. And she was his wife. So SHE had to satisfy it. This was her life now.

Very quickly, Devon had Katherine lay down on her carpeted office floor. Her office floor wasn’t dirty, in fact, it was the cleanest room in the building. But the sheer degradation of being taken on the floor was humiliating enough all on its own.

Devon wasted no time in pulling out his cock. A quick glance revealed that Devon also wasn’t wearing any underwear today, which explained how Katherine felt his boner so vividly through his pants.

Within seconds, Katherine was on her office floor and Devon was on top of her.

With neither of them wearing any underwear, Devon’s job was made super easy. He pulled up Katherine’s dress, and pushed himself inside of Katherine while simultaneously squeezing her left tit.

Katherine was already wet from what Devon had done earlier. And Devon was more than happy to take advantage of that.

Devon stroked into Katherine with the entire length of his long, meaty shaft.

Katherine had no choice but to feel it filling her pussy completely.

Katherine wished that she could say Rick’s cock was bigger and better than Devon’s. She really, really wished that were the case.

But it was a horrible, horrible truth that Devon was the biggest cock she’d ever had.

In her 40 years of living, Devon was the 5th man that Katherine had ever had sex with.

Katherine had previously had sex with 3 of her ex-boyfriends over the years, and she made all of them wear condoms. And of course, Katherine had been engaging in daily, protected sex with Rick for nearly 4 years.

And it was no contest.

Devon was the biggest by far. He was at least 2 inches longer than Rick, and much girthier, too. The stereotype of black guys having large cocks was certainly true in Devon’s case.

Even though Devon’s cock was larger, Rick was a better sexual partner. By far.

Rick cared about her. Rick loved her. And sex with Rick was NEVER painful.

Rick took care of HER needs, as well. Sex was pleasurable for both of them.

The way sex should be.

Meanwhile, Devon just kept on carelessly pumping. He hadn’t the slightest care for how Katherine felt. She was just an object. Her body was just merely a tool that Devon used to achieve orgasms for himself.

Katherine felt Devon’s dirty fingernails digging into her soft, squishy skin. She heard his breathing stiffen. She knew what was coming.

Devon let out an exhale through his nostrils. A large gust of breath stroked Katherine’s face.

‘I can do this,’ Katherine told herself, ‘This bastard won’t break me… I can do this.’

She had to do this. She had to survive.

As Katherine felt Devon’s semen entering her, she tried her best to block out the intense feelings of rage that she felt.

Feeling Devon pumping his slimy, genetic material into her vagina? It was horrible. But Katherine knew that she wouldn’t let this miserable bastard break her.

After tightly squishing Katherine’s extremely-pale skin, and depositing his goo into her, Devon sighed with happiness.

Devon then gave Katherine a quick kiss on the lips. It was just like he always did. She expected a lip-kiss. Katherine was familiar with the process by this point.

Devon smiled again. He could taste Katherine’s lipstick on his lips.

Devon was so proud. So fucking proud of himself.

Here he was, nutting inside the Branch Manager of a major firm and tasting the lipstick of a wealthy woman on his lips.

The fucker was in heaven.

Devon got off of Katherine and stood up. Katherine stood up too.

She could feel Devon’s semen inside of her. But Katherine didn’t wallow in sadness. She didn’t reach for her neck in another futile attempt to remove her collar. She just stared at Devon.

Even as the excess semen began to leak from her pussy and down her inner thigh; she continued to stare at him.

Katherine saw Devon for what he truly was: A sad, pathetic, little man.

Devon checked Katherine’s iPhone.

“Jesus-fucking-Christ,” Devon whispered, looking at the time on Katherine’s iPhone.

It was 7:37 am. He honestly didn’t think they were having sex for as long as they did.

Devon quickly pulled his pants back up, and Katherine tucked her boobs back into her black dress.

Devon was moving around frantically, but Katherine didn’t understand why.

In Devon’s mind, however, he was stressed out. The co-workers would notice how long he had been in Katherine’s office. And really, he had no real reason to be in there in the first place. He still wanted to keep everything a secret.

Devon grabbed his shit, along with Katherine’s phone and her keys, and quickly opened the office door.

But the only thing Devon saw, was an empty office with two-dozen vacant cubicles.

Devon smiled and rolled his eyes to himself. He then shut Katherine’s door and turned back around to face her.

“I thought that I was late getting out there, but I forgot you don’t mandate people to work until 8.”

“Yeah. From the way you were rushing, I kinda figured,” Katherine responded.

“’Cause Ms. Westerbeck is SUCH a cool boss!” Devon said, in a high-pitched mocking tone.

“And there’s nothing wrong with that,” Katherine said.

“Um, yeah, actually. There is. And we’re changing that, bitch! Right. Fucking. NOW.”

* * *

It was now 8:06 am.

Katherine was resisting her collar as hard as she could. Her collar was glowing super-bright white as her collar puppeteered her body.

The real Katherine was basically a vegetable. She could only watch as her body went to everyone, cubicle-to-cubicle, handing them write-up forms to fill out.

Everyone in the office had this questioning, sort-of-uneasy look on their face. They weren’t sure if it was all just a big joke or not.

The normal-Katherine was a fun-loving, super goofy, heavily-joking boss.

Several months ago, as a prank, Katherine pretended to write-up a few different people in the office. Everyone thought it was funny, and laughed about it for weeks after it happened.

And as such, no one was sure whether or not these write-ups were just a big joke.

Stacey was sitting down at her cubicle as Katherine approached her.

Katherine’s heart began pounding as she approached. This was her best friend! She had to save her from this collar!

Katherine stared downward, looking past her massive breasts, as she handed Stacey her write-up.

Stacey looked at the write-up with a half-smile. Just like everyone else, she was thinking that this was maybe just another joke of Katherine’s.

But Stacey’s half-smile faded away when she saw that the write-up form was legitimately filled out to completion.

It was a write-up. An official write-up. For showing up an hour late to work.

“This… This is a joke, right?” Stacey asked, confused.

Katherine tried to tell Stacey the truth about what was happening to her, but the collar started to glow and clamped down on her vocal cords.

This resulted in a silent, erratic-looking Katherine standing in total silence.

A shocked-looking Stacey quickly read through the write-up. A written warning. The first write-up wasn’t too big a deal, but two more of these could easily cost Stacey her job.

“Whatever Katherine,” Stacey said, angrily signing the form.

* * *

It was now 12:30.

As if the write-ups weren’t already bad enough, Devon also cut into everyone’s lunch as well.

Lunchtime at the Eastern Branch normally started at 12:00, but in order to make up for “lost work time” Devon ordered Katherine to cut everyone’s lunch break in half today.

Needless to say, Devon’s co-workers weren’t too pleased about that.

Devon struggled to contain an evil smile as he saw the pissy look on each of his co-worker’s faces.

He had to cut his own lunch break in half as well in order to do this, but that was a small price to pay in order for the sexual thrill it gave him.

Devon took a seat at Stacey’s table and let out a fake sigh.

“’Ya know, I thought you said that Katherine was cool!” Devon said to Stacey with fake annoyance in his voice.

“Yeah, I promise you, she normally is. I’ve worked here for 5 years and I’ve never even SEEN her write someone up before! I can’t believe she did that to me! Let alone everyone else!” Stacey cried.

Stay sighed and pinched her forehead with her left hand.

“This just isn’t like Katherine! Not at all. I just don’t know what’s gotten into her head!”

“Or-onto-her-neck,” Devon muttered under his breath.

“Huh?” Stacey asked, not hearing what Devon said.

“Yeah, I was just saying that I don’t know either!” Devon said quickly.

Stacey and Devon quickly turned their heads as Rodney loudly slammed his lunchbox down onto a table that was a few tables away.

“She spends years being lax on the rules, and allowing us to come in at 8, instead of 7. And then she just randomly decides she wants to punish us for it?! For following the timid rules that SHE created?! Can you believe her?!” Rodney demanded, angrily.

“Fucking bullshit,” a male co-worker muttered.

“I’ve got a wife and kids to feed. This is my second write-up. I don’t have time for this silly kid-shit!” Rodney said angrily.

“I’ve never seen her do something like this,” another co-worker responded.

“Yeah. What the hell was her deal today?!” Stacey pouted.

“Gee, I don’t know Stacey! You, tell us! She’s YOUR best friend,” Rodney said.

“Yeah, Stacey. You better get a hold of your girl!” a different male co-worker said, chiming in.

“My guess? She’s going through a midlife crisis,” Stacey said, “I mean, did you see that dress she was wearing today?!”

“And don’t forget that collar!” the same male co-worker from before interjected.

“Yeah. That collar looks super fucking weird,” Rodney said.

Almost immediately, Devon saw his chance. A way to effortlessly weave together a narrative about all of Katherine’s abrupt new changes.

Devons stepped up to the plate and improvised a lie on the spot.

“It’s not weird in Europe,” Devon interjected, “Over there, that collar is top brand.”

Everyone in the breakroom turned to look at Devon. He was now the center of attention. Everyone was intrigued at what he had to say, since he was the only guy that seemed to know anything about Katherine’s weird, new collar.

“What are you talking about, new guy?” Rodney asked Devon.

“It’s from the Louis Vuitton brand. Those collars are a HUGE hit in France right now. Literally, ALL the rich French women are wearing those collars. You probably won’t see a French female celebrity without one on,” Devon lied.

“Wait... So that piece of junk she’s wearing is actually expensive?!” Stacey asked.

“And European?” another co-worker asked.

“Yes, and yes. Now I, personally, think the collar looks dumb too,” Devon said, addressing the entire breakroom now, “But you know how France is with its strange and unique fashions.”

“So, it’s just like the trendy new thing?” Stacey asked.

“Yeah. But I had no idea the trend made it to America already. Katherine is the first person I’ve seen wearing one in real life,” Devon said.

“Ah. So they’re just basically like the new Gucci handbags?” another co-worker asked.

“Yeah. If Gucci handbags were the price of a Tesla,” Devon said.

Everyone in the breakroom began to collectively mutter.

“Where in the hell does a Branch Manager get THAT type of money?!” one of Devon’s co-workers demanded.

“She’s probably fucking the CEO! Did you see that she wasn’t even wearing a bra today?!” a female co-worker said angrily.

Devon almost felt bad for Katherine. Almost.

Katherine had spent the past ten years treating her employees like family. And it only took one day of write-ups and a stupid lie about her collar to completely ruin her reputation.

It takes years to grow a tree, but only seconds to chop it down.

The conversations in the breakroom devolved into chaos. Several different conversations broke out simultaneously. Gossip was thick in the air.

As everyone began to talk shit about Katherine, Devon calmly walked out of the breakroom.

And like the star of a cheesy action-movie, Devon simply walked away from the explosion he had just caused, without even bothering to look backward at it.

* * *

It was now 12:59 pm.

Devon was waiting eagerly at his cubicle. He was the only one in the office. But he didn’t have to be alone for much longer.

At exactly 1 pm, everyone began filing into the office and taking a seat at their cubicles.

There was no more lingering around in the breakroom. Everyone came in right on time. Devon’s co-workers were learning fast.

Right after Devon spread the gossip, he quickly made his way into Katherine’s office and gave her some new instructions.

At exactly 1:01 pm, Katherine was forced to excute them.

Katherine exited of her office and stood in front of everyone. Katherine was resisting though, as her collar was glowing bright-white.

The collar was following Devon’s instructions. And Katherine could only watch through helpless eyes as her mouth began to speak.

“Glad to see you all seated. From now on, you will be seated at your cubicles, working, by 7 am sharp. Seven-oh-one means you’re late. The dress code will now be enforced, starting Monday. I’m your boss, and you all are going to start treating me like it. No more of me being your ‘pal’. And from this moment forward, you will address me as Ms. Westerbeck.” Katherine said in a monotone voice.

For Katherine, it was so weird to have the collar force her to speak.

Katerine’s voice sounded weirdly inhuman when the collar spoke through her. It was like what a robot’s interpretation of a female voice would be. Imagine Siri, but with even less emotion.

Being able to make someone say anything, at any time, was a very powerful ability to have. But Devon hardly ever used this function of the collar. Katherine assumed that it was because it made her voice sound so robotic and unnatural.

If Devon continued to use this function of the collar often enough, he would almost surely get caught.

“I’ve been super lenient on you guys for a while. But that all ends starting Monday.” Katherine said, speaking the last line of Devon’s speech in her monotone voice.

After Katherine spoke, there was a brief moment of silence as everyone stared and silently judged Katherine.

“You’re-not-French,” one of Devon’s co-workers said overtop of an obviously-fake cough.

That was rewarded with half-a-dozen snickers.

“Huh?” Katherine asked, not hearing nor understanding what had just happened.

Katherine turned to walk back into her office, but hesitated when Devon made searing eye contact with her.

Devon’s eyes quickly darted to the tiled-pathway, and then back to Katherine.

Katherine sighed.

Katherine then began to walk the length of the tiled-pathway in the center of the office.

The two rows of cubicles were on either side of Katherine as she clicked in her heels, and walked in her low-cut dress.

The room was deadly silent as Katherine walked. The slow, steady click click click echoed throughout the otherwise-silent room.

Katherine was almost to the end of the tiled-pathway; but right before she reached the very end, one of Katherine’s male employees let out a loud cat-call whistle. And unlike the cough-speaking from before, this time, Katherine heard it clearly.

Katherine spun around angrily.

Everyone looked normal. They all held perfectly-straight faces like absolute pros. There was no way of telling which employee did it.

All those years of being a friendly boss. All those years of minimizer bras. All those years of unflattering work attire. All that hard work Katherine did to be taken seriously.

All of it... Erased in a day.

Katherine began to cry.

The collar, however, didn’t allow her to cry in public, so no tears fell.

Whether the collar was physically restraining her tear ducts, or doing something to her brain to prevent her from crying, Katherine didn’t know. And at this point, she was beyond caring.

Katherine rushed back into her office and locked herself inside.

* * *

Devon still didn’t even have his log-in info for work. Katherine was supposed to set it for him today. But, needless to say, Katherine wasn’t exactly eager to come out and set Devon’s work account up.

So, by the end of the workday, Devon had nothing to do. Two days in, and Devon had yet to do any actual work.

Again, Devon had to wait almost 30 extra minutes before every other person peeled out of the office.

Finally, at 3:27, Devon was finally alone in the office with Katherine.

Devon tried Katherine’s office door. Locked.

Devon peered through the frost glass panel door and saw Katherine’s silhouette.

“Katherine!” Devon called, banging on the door, “Unlock the door!”

Inside the office, Katherine remained seated.

Almost immediately though, her collar began to glow.

Katherine rolled her eyes. The collar took every order from Devon so damn seriously. She hated how EVERY little thing with this collar had to be some type of ferocious battle.

Katherine got up from her desk and slowly made her way to her office door. She unlocked it and walked back to her desk.

When Devon walked into Katherine’s office, his eyes went wide.

Katherine’s office window was open. The screen was busted. Several of Katherine’s brunette hairs were stringy and out of place, and her right arm was scratched up real bad.

“Katherine! What the hell happened!?!” Devon cried.

“I needed to get away from you. And since you have my keys and phone, I decided to run away on foot. Ever since I recited that speech you wrote, I’ve been attempting to shove myself through the window.”

Katherine’s voice sounded so sad. No doubt she would’ve been crying right now if it weren’t for the collar.

Devon chuckled, looking at the small sliding space in Katherine’s office window.

“I don’t even think a skinny guy like me could fit through there!” Devon laughed.

Katherine could’ve easily gotten through the window if she smashed the glass entirely; rather than only busting out the screen and trying to get through the sliding window. But obviously, the sound would’ve drawn everyone’s attention.

Devon walked up to Katherine. He lifted her injured right arm and examined it.

“Look at you! Going out and hurting yourself!” Devon yelled.

Katherine yelped as Devon smacked her hard across the face. Katherine was not expecting that at all.

Katherine clutched her face with her hand and stayed turned away from Devon.

Devon pinched Katherine’s cheeks and jerked her head back to face him.

“This is MY body, not yours! You are my property! And I will not tolerate ANYONE going out and damaging MY property! Do you understand me?!”

Katherine was scared. Devon’s eyes were blazing. She had never seen this side of Devon before.

She hadn’t seen any side of him, really. Hell, she had only known this fucker for two days!

It was better not to make him mad. Katherine feared that next time, it might be more than a slap.

“I’m sorry,” Katherine said meekly.

“Don’t let it happen again,” Devon muttered.

He leaned in and kissed Katherine deeply on the lips.

Katherine was quickly learning about how Devon’s mind operated. It wasn’t that he had some type of creepy, super-possessive care for her physical well-being. No, that wasn’t it. If it was, he wouldn’t have slapped her just then.

Devon didn’t care about Katherine getting hurt. Not in the slightest.

What he cared about, was that someone else was doing it. It made Devon feel disrespected. He didn’t want anyone else damaging what he felt was HIS property.

Devon leaned in a second time, tilted his head, and gave Katherine another kiss. Devon kept jabbing his tongue against Katherine’s teeth. He continued to do it several times. After several seconds of this, Katherine decided to just open her mouth and allow Devon’s tongue to slip inside.

Now that he was inside of her mouth, Devon had no intention of leaving it. He slurped, licked, and tongue-wrestled Katherine’s tongue.

Devon softly stroked Katherine’s brunette hair as he made out with her.

But Devon wasn’t doing this out of any hidden love for Katherine.

It was a toxic combination of Devon’s ego and fragile self-esteem that made him crave constant, physical-intimacy with Katherine.

* * *

It was 6:13 pm. A regular, Friday afternoon.

All around the country, people’s weekends were just getting started.

But on the third floor of a four-story condominium, in the city of Duvall, New York, an atrocity was being committed.

It was a travesty. An abomination. It went against the very idea of human decency. It made a mockery of morality and ethics.

A disgusting, objectively-immoral act was happening to the body of a completely-innocent, middle-aged woman.

What was happening in that bedroom right now? It was... Disturbing.

A crime against nature.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...” Katherine grunted in a dull voice.

For the past 2 hours, a monstrous scene had been occurring in a creaking, shaky, queen-sized bed.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

Katherine’s black Jimmy Choo pumps were resting casually beside the bed as she and Devon engaged in bareback-intercourse.

Beside the bed, Katherine’s left shoe was standing perfectly-upright, but her right shoe was lying on its side.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

Right beside the discarded pair of heels, Katherine’s low-cut dress was lying on the ground. That dress was damn-near a thousand dollars, yet, it was also discarded; just casually thrown on the bedroom floor, too.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

Devon wasn’t pounding Katherine hard, or fast. After 2 hours of going at it, Devon was forced to settle for slow, deep, relatively-gentle strokes.

Katherine’s chubby body rocked back-and-forth as she took it raw.

The middle-aged Branch Manager was taking it raw. Taking it raw from her young, black husband.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

There was an unmistakable, heart-breaking sound of misery in each one of Katherine’s grunts.

You could hear the exhaustion and sorrow in Katherine’s steady, rhythmic grunting.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

As Katherine grunted, you could hear her dull, impotent anger.

It was so insulting. So disrespectful. Rick’s condoms were in the drawer less than two feet away, and yet Devon never used them. Katherine was furious.

Katherine was so angry. Why couldn’t Devon at least use a condom?!

She hated this. She hated this so much.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…”

The only sounds that came from that bedroom were the exhausted grunts of a middle-aged woman; and the creaking of Katherine’s squeaky bed.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted, miserably.

The bed squeaked-and-squeaked. The squeaky bed was oscillating in perfect time with Katherine’s dull grunting.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

The bed-squeaking, and Katherine’s grunting, were perfectly in sync.

It was weird just how completely in sync they were.

This was like some choreographed orchestra from Hell.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

Squeaking and grunting. Squeaking and grunting. Squeaking and grunting.

All in perfect time.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

Katherine’s grunting was dull and low-pitched.

It sounded tired. It sounded exhausted. It sounded miserable.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

And throughout the entire time, Katherine’s collar remained silver-black.

She may have hated this with every fiber of her being, but she didn’t resist.

Katherine knew that she could never let her collar glow during missionary-sex with Devon. The last thing she needed was for Devon to start hitting her.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm...”

Devon pushed himself in. He buried his cock to the hilt. He pushed himself as deep inside of Katherine as he possibly could, and stopped his thrusting entirely.

He tightened his grip on Katherine’s body. Katherine felt Devon squeezing her with his arms as hard and tight as he possibly could.

“Yes, Katherine... Yesss… Yesssssssss...” Devon hissed.

Katherine could feel Devon’s penis swelling up inside of her. Just as it had been doing for the past 2 hours.

“Kill me...” Katherine groaned.

A split second later, tears streamed from Katherine’s eyes as she felt Devon’s warm semen filling her.

“Uck… Ug-Gawh!” Katherine gasped, as she felt Devon’s thick load of semen entering her.

Katherine’s vagina greedily accepted the gooey deposit from Devon’s girthy, back penis.

Katherine’s cervix was immediately flooded. It was the most that Devon had ever made in her.

So warm... So thick.

It was the single-biggest creampie Katherine had ever received in her entire life. By far.

Katherine was a changed woman after that creampie. That one, in particular... That one really stuck with her.

The way Devon’s semen filled her insides just then… It irreversibly changed her.

Katherine knew that, even if she was freed tomorrow, she would never be the same.

Katherine and Devon were both gross as a result of 2 straight hours of love-making. They were both covered in each other’s sweat.

Devon’s sweaty, shaved ballsack was resting on Katherine’s smooth, equally-sweaty taint.

Katherine hated her vagina. She hated it with a fucking passion. It was so disgustingly efficient.

It milked Devon’s penis like a machine.

Ever since her enslavement, Katherine’s vagina had quickly become her worst enemy. It lubricated Devon’s cock, and then, it always made sure to milk Devon’s cock for all that it had.

And if that weren’t bad enough, it was hyper-sensitive as well.

Katherine had always had highly-sensitive privates. Back when she was having intercourse with Rick, she used to think it was a gift. But now, she thought of it as a curse.

They had been going at it for 2 hours now, with only minor breaks in between each of Devon’s ejaculations.

Katherine’s nostrils crinkled. She and Devon both smelled of sex and sweat. She and Devon had been mating like animals.

Katherine had large amounts of dried semen caked-in to both of her inner-thighs.

The fitted sheet on Katherine’s mattress that they had been laying on needed to be washed -no- burned.

The entire fitted sheet that they were laying on was gross; but Katherine’s half of the bed was far nastier than Devon’s half.

And the part of the sheet that was directly underneath Katherine’s crotch area? It was a biohazard.

It was wet. Squishy to the touch. Coated in a layer of sweat, pussy juice, and run-off semen.

Disgusting.

Katherine listened intently to Devon’s breathing. He was heaving and gasping desperately for air. He was exhausted, too.

After 2 straight hours of bareback-intercourse, Katherine had finally emptied Devon’s ballsack.

This time, Devon wasn’t just taking another one of his minor breaks. This time, he was done.

Devon was panting, struggling to get air back in his lungs. Katherine was 100-percent certain that Devon couldn’t go for another round.

She had done it. She had survived it. She had completely drained Devon’s ballsack.

Katherine felt a small, steady stream of Devon’s semen leaking out from her pussy.

That was such a large creampie... Katherine felt so used.

On the other side of the bed, Devon’s balls began to ache. Katherine’s pussy had drained everything from him. Literally everything.

He couldn’t give Katherine another drop. Not if his life depended on it.

“Jesus Christ, Katherine! Holy… Fucking... Shit…” Devon gasped, still gasping for breath through his wide-opened mouth.

Katherine’s vagina and pussy lips felt sore. Devon wasn’t even that aggressive. Her pussy was sore, simply from sheer overuse.

Katherine’s vagina was still leaking cum. The steady trail of Devon’s leaking semen seemed never-ending.

Katherine began aggressively reaching for her collar, already knowing that her fingers wouldn’t touch it.

Trying to reach for her own collar was mildly therapeutic. It was similar to squeezing on a stress ball. And Katherine needed to release her pent-up rage in any way that she could.

Devon looked over at Katherine and smiled warmly to himself. He didn’t even bother making another snide comment about Katherine’s feeble attempts to take her collar off.

Devon sniffed the raunchy air.

After being hopelessly single for multiple years, Devon truly enjoyed the smell. He was proud that, after several lonely years, he was now creating the authentic stench of sex with a living, breathing, woman.

Yes, you read that right. Devon was enjoying the smell of sweat, pussy juice, and semen.

Devon was such a weird little creep.

“I know we’ve been going at it for a while,” Devon chuckled, “But I just can’t get enough of you, Katherine! You’re mine. All mine. I love being able to just... HAVE you. ”

At the sound of Devon saying that, Katherine clenched her teeth and reached for her collar again.

This… This couldn’t continue.

She needed this collar off. NOW!

Devon grinned and stared right into Katherine’s eyes as she continued to try and reach for her collar.

Decon’s face looked SO creepy. He looked like a serial killer!

“Sorry, Katherine. I know that this is a cruel fate for you. But THIS? This is what I want in life.”

She should be having protected sex with Rick right now... Not receiving creampies from Devon!

Devon had hijacked her entire life.

“Devon, over the course of your entire 28 years of living, all of your belongings could be easily fit into a SINGLE suitcase,” Katherine said, matter-of-factly.

Devon narrowed his eyes. Katherine’s statement delivered a major blow to his fragile ego.

“Yeah? SO WHAT!?!” Devon asked, super-defensively.

“I’m not mocking you for being poor. I don’t look down on the less fortunate. I’m not that type of person,” Katherine said, clarifying, “I’m just saying that: This relationship? It’d never happen. A Branch Manager? Marrying some random black-guy who doesn’t have a penny to his name?! It’s not natural. I would NEVER do something like that. No one in their right mind would believe that I voluntarily left Rick; just to start having intercourse with the likes of you. You’re going to get caught, Devon. Eventually.”

Devon burst out laughing.

“You’d be surprised at just how ‘natural’ this relationship looks, Katherine!”

It took Katherine several seconds to understand what Devon meant by that statement. But after some thinking, she realized what Devon meant.

She was a chubby, white-woman. And Devon was a skinny, black-guy.

It was a common trope. A meme. A stereotype, even.

A chubby, white-woman? Taking creampies from a skinny, black-guy?

That wasn’t extraordinary. That wasn’t remarkable. That wasn’t newsworthy.

That exact same situation happened a few-million times daily, across the entirety of the contiguous United States.

This relationship? It DID look natural.

Maybe it was possible that Devon could get away with this after all.

Katherine began to reach for her collar again. She desired to take it off so badly. More than any desire she’d ever felt in her life.

Devon looked over towards Katherine. The bright-white light emanating from her collar got his attention.

“A five-digit net worth Branch Manager is getting creampied by me. I’ve got her lying naked in bed with me; taking it RAW. This is fucking AMAZING, Katherine. And I promise you, I will do everything in my power to continue this new lifestyle of mine.”

“No, Devon!” Katherine shouted angrily, “This isn’t right! What you’re forcing me to do with you?! It’s… It’s disgusting!”

“I know,” Devon said with a smile.

Devon grabbed his phone that was on top of Rick’s old drawer by the bed. He picked up his phone and began texting.

The dresser was previously Rick’s dresser, but since Katherine had paid for it, it wasn’t one of the things that Devon and Katherine had to get rid of.

Katherine watched Devon text on his phone with envy in her eyes. She wished that she could still use her cell phone.

Katherine didn’t know who Devon was texting, but whoever it was, they kept immediately replying. But Katherine was just happy that Devon was using his OWN cell phone for once.

Devon put his phone back down on the dresser by the bed and turned his head on his pillow to stare at Katherine.

Katherine’s brunette, chic-haircut hair was messy and stringy from that whole window-fiasco at work. And having on-and-off missionary-sex for the past 2 hours certainly didn’t do any favors for Katherine’s hair.

“Katherine, you need to go and fix your hair. I just texted my dad. We’re meeting with my parents tomorrow morning.”

“Meeting with your parents?” Katherine asked.

“Did I stutter? My dad wants to meet my brand-new wife!”

Katherine sighed. The last thing in the world she wanted to do right now was meet the very man responsible for creating her collar.

“In the meantime, I’m headed out to the store. I’ve worked up an appetite, and we have GOT to do something about the food-situation in this place,” Devon said.

Devon stood up and got dressed in the same work clothes he had carelessly discarded to the floor 2 hours prior.

“You’re purchasing food for the condo?! Holy shit… I can’t believe this! You REALLY DO think that you can continue this charade forever,” Katherine said, dumbfounded.

“I do,” Devon said confidently.

“There’s no way you can keep me in this collar forever, Devon. At the end of the day, this collar is just a shitty piece of technological junk.”

“Just a shitty piece of junk, ’eh? Is that why you left your boyfriend of 4 years and started raw-doggin’ some random black-guy?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Katherine curled her lips and fumed.

“Why me?” Katherine asked, “I know I’ve asked this a bunch of times already. But it’s just… I still don’t get it! Why me?! You had all the women in New York to pick from! It… It just doesn’t make any sense…”

“You have some of the largest breasts I’ve ever seen, Katherine,” Devon said.

Katherine narrowed her eyes at Devon. There’s no way he could’ve possibly known about that ahead of time. Katherine went out of her way to conceal the true size of her breasts; especially on social media, of all places.

In fact, Devon himself was even visibly shocked the first time he saw the true size of Katherine’s breasts. That couldn’t be the real reason.

Katherine was confused. She knew Devon was lying, but just couldn’t understand why.

However, in reality, Devon couldn’t give Katherine an honest answer. Not even if he wanted to. HE didn’t even know. It was Devon’s subconscious that made him choose Katherine.

Devon went through Katherine’s purse, and pulled out her wallet. He grabbed Katherine’s bank card, and placed it inside of his own wallet.

“Tell me your pin number,” Devon said.

“One-Two-One-Two,” Katherine chanted in a monotone voice.

“December 12th?! Your anniversary with Rick?! You really loved that fucker, didn’t you?!” Devon sneered.

Katherine clenched her fists in anger.

“Your hair had better be done by the time I get back,” Devon said coldly.

Devon grabbed Katherine’s keys and locked himself out of the condo. He left, not even caring that he still smelled of sex and sweat.

The very second he left, all of the emotions came flooding in at once. Katherine began to sob.

But very quickly after she started sobbing, she stopped. Katherine knew that crying about her situation would do nothing to change it.

This was her FIRST time since becoming Devon’s wife-slave that she had been truly left alone!

Katherine had to escape.

She looked around, and almost immediately, she noticed that her iPhone was still on Devon’s dresser. The dresser that had been previously used by Rick for almost 4 years.

Katherine eagerly stanched up her phone. But when she went to unlock it, she found out that Devon had added a passcode.

Katherine sighed in defeat. But she then realized that, even if she COULD unlock it, it’s not like she’d be able to convey any useful information to someone anyway.

Just then, Katherine’s iPhone dinged in her hands. While she couldn’t unlock the phone, she could still see the notification of the text on the lock screen.

It was a text message from ‘My Black Husband’, a contact that she definitely did not add.

The text said:

‘I’m not kidding. Your hair better be done by the time I return. Do not anger me Kathrine.’

“THAT IGNORANT FUCK!” Katherine yelled.

The fact that Devon was now her legal husband and couldn’t even spell her name correctly made Katherine absolutely enraged.

This man was sleeping in bed with her, living with her, kissing on her, and cumming inside of her... And he couldn’t even spell her name!

Katherine went to punch her bedroom wall, only for her collar to start glowing white and freeze her fist mid-swing.

The collar prevented its users from hurting themselves, or others. And it deemed intentionally smashing your fist into a wall as unacceptable action.

Katherine tried to walk out of her front door, already knowing it wouldn’t work. She then tried screaming loud enough so that her condo-neighbors on the 2nd and 4th floors could hear; but the collar automatically clamped down on her vocal cords, so that didn’t work either.

This was hopeless.

Katherine knew she had to occupy herself with something. She had to distract her frustrated, panicking mind, or she was going to have another mental breakdown.

She went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

Usually, Katherine was very picky about her water temperature; but right now, she didn’t care. Devon had just used her body for 2 hours straight. She needed to wash that off of her. She had Devon’s dried semen caked-in to inner-thighs and she could still taste Devon’s tongue in her mouth.

And all the while, Devon was out there, spending her hard-earned money on god-knows-what.

And once Devon got home, Katherine suspected that he was going to make her cook dinner for him. Then, he was most-likey going to have MORE missionary-sex with her body. And finally, she’d be forced to meet his parents tomorrow, and completely waste her Saturday.

The thoughts were just too much. Suddenly, Katherine couldn’t stand up anymore. She sat down in the shower, forcing her to shut her eyes as the shower water struck her directly in the face.

* * *

It was 8:34 pm.

Katherine had changed the disgusting, sweat-and-cum-soaked bed sheets and pillowcases. She had showered and combed her hair. And now, while waiting for Devon to return, she decided to distract her over-thinking, panicking mind by tidying up the condo.

While Katherine cleaned the living room, a horrifying thought entered her mind:

She was cleaning the condo. And when Devon came back with groceries, she would cook dinner.

Cooking, cleaning, and having tons of missionary-sex? She was truly turning into Devon’s wife.

Before Katherine could focus on that specific, horrendous realization any further, Katherine’s condo door swung open.

Devon entered the condo, carrying several plastic grocery bags. Devon had to have spent at least 400 bucks on various groceries.

Devon had 10 plastic bags slung around both of his arms. So technically, he had 40 plastic bags; since each one was double-bagged due to being stuffed to the brim with bullshit.

Katherine looked at Devon and cocked an eyebrow at him.

“Second trips are for pussies,” Devon said, meeting Katherine’s gaze.

Devon exhaled and let the bags slide off of his arms and onto Katherine’s kitchen countertop.

“We can put the groceries up later. Your pantry needs re-organization anyway. For now, just get started on dinner.”

Katherine had correctly assumed that Devon would make her do this. She had been his wife-slave for only two days, but she was quickly learning how Devon’s mind operated.

Despite being 12 years younger than her, Devon was a lot more conservative than Katherine was. He expected his ‘wife’ to cook and clean every single day, while he sat on his ass.

“What do you want me to make?” Katherine asked.

“Surprise me. Whatever you want to make should be fine,” Devon said, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

Katherine browsed through a few of the plastic shopping bags of food. After a couple minutes of thinking, Katherine took out a few items and got to work.

Devon still reeked. And now that he wasn’t actively having sex, the smell began to bother him, too.

Devon immediately disappeared into the bathroom and closed and locked the door.

Katherine rolled her eyes. Devon still got to have HIS bathroom privacy. She didn’t have that luxury. She always had to leave the bathroom door wide-open.

Devon showered, obviously. But after that, he was in there for much longer than normal. At first, Katherine thought he was just taking a shit. But then, she heard a light buzzing noise coming from inside the bathroom.

What could that buzzing noise be? Shaving?

Devon didn’t shave. He hardly had any head-hair to speak of. And Devon had zero facial hair. And, of all people in the world, Katherine KNEW that Devon didn’t shave his pubic hair.

Katherine shrugged and went back to preparing dinner.

After a short while, Devon came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. By the time he came back to the kitchen, Katherine’s cooking was already well underway.

As Katherine cooked dinner, Devon just sat there and stared at her.

He said nothing. He just sat there with a smile, watching her each and every movement like a total creep.

Katherine had already showered, like Devon already knew she was going to. And Devon saw that Katherine had gotten dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a loose-fitting nightshirt.

He noticed that Katherine was also wearing a bra. That angered Devon. Katherine’s massive rack was easily this middle-aged woman’s best feature. And as such, it was infuriating to him that Katherine was intentionally making them less prominent with bras and loose-fitting shirts.

“Katherine!” Devon yelled, “Bra and panties! Throw them in the trash! NOW!”

“But—”

“NOW!” Devon screamed, spit flying from his mouth.

Katherine hardly ever wore bras inside her condo. Usually, when she got home, the FIRST thing she did was ditch her bra.

She just wanted to get a tiny amount of body privacy. And now, that was gone too.

While Katherine removed her undergarments and threw them in the kitchen trashcan, Devon went into the bedroom.

He grabbed every single pair of bras and panties that Katherine owned and chucked them into the kitchen trash as well.

Devon took a seat at the kitchen table again, and scoffed with anger.

“At least you were smart enough to keep your heels on,” Devon muttered.

Katherine knew to wear her Jimmy Choo pumps at all times. Devon didn’t need to tell her that.

With the way that he obsessed over them, Katherine wouldn’t dare to let Devon see her without them on. She knew that these black pumps were mandatory footwear.

Katherine knew what Devon wanted. She was a woman in a position of power, after all. Katherine knew that she had to play the role of a businesswoman in high-heels.

Devon put his right fist to his right cheek, and leaned his arm onto the countertop, smiling.

Now that Devon had control of this wealthy, middle-aged woman’s body, Devon was financially secure and sexually satisfied; for the first time in his pathetic life.

This woman that he had captured?

This was the Branch Manager of a fancy-schmancy company. The head of the entire Eastern Branch. A woman with a five-digit net worth. A 40-year-old woman who would have never given a broke loser like Devon a second glance.

Now, it would have been one thing if Devon merely took over the body of a woman who was simply not interested in him. That alone, would’ve been plenty fun in its own right.

But it’s not that Katherine just wasn’t ‘into’ him. Or even that she was some supermodel that was out of his league.

Katherine was a different breed of woman entirely. Practically a different species.

Katherine was a wealthy, middle-aged woman with a put-together life. She was a woman who wouldn’t bother to waste her time with immature men under the age of 30; regardless of whether she found them to be physically-attractive or not.

Even if Devon waved a magic wand to instantly become sexier, he still had ZERO chance of getting with Katherine.

Waving a magic wand to become sexier? Yes, that would indeed help Devon better-attract women.

But it would do ZERO at improving his chances with Katherine.

Women of Katherine’s age, financial-literacy, and social-standing were entirely different people. And they craved entirely different things from potential partners.

Women like Katherine wanted men with stability, maturity, and intelligence. Things that Devon most-certainly did not offer.

There was no other way to put it. A woman like Katherine simply wouldn’t go for someone like Devon. His severe-immaturity and sexism aside; a man like Devon was just fundamentally incompatible with Katherine’s needs, goals, and desires.

And on a subconscious-level, even an idiot like Devon knew and understood this.

That, even IF Devon had a fancy car, a gorgeous face, and a ripped six-pack, he STILL couldn’t ever be with a woman like Katherine.

And humans? They want what they can’t have. Devon didn’t consciously know it, but subconsciously, Katherine’s unattainability was the REAL reason he specifically chose this chubby, middle-aged businesswoman; of all people.

Devon didn’t consciously know it, but it was Katherine’s unattainability that made the bareback-intercourse with her so damn enjoyable.

It was perverted. It was sick. It was twisted.

Devon was making this relationship happen, specifically because it couldn’t happen.

Their relationship could never occur. And that’s WHY Devon was making it occur.

He loved raw-dogging this wealthy, middle-aged businesswoman.

Devon loved hearing this chubby businesswoman grunt, moan, and whimper, as he repeatedly violated her body in a squeaky bed.

He loved knowing that this middle-aged lady could FEEL a broke, immature black-guy spurting his warm semen into her pussy.

He loved knowing that Katherine could feel it. He wanted her to feel it. He needed her to feel it.

This wasn’t about sex. In fact, it wasn’t even about power.

It was about control.

That precious, perfect level of mind-control. All-powerful, yet not absolute.

Katherine wasn’t turned into some mindless zombie. She wasn’t completely brain wiped, or reprogrammed into somehow liking this.

No, the real Katherine was still very much alive. Still alert. Still aware. And she was being forced to feel everything.

This wasn’t about cumming. It was about knowing that Katherine could FEEL him cumming.

That was why Devon was so adamant about Katherine not resiting him during missionary-sex. He didn’t want Katherine to be engaging in some extreme mental-battle with her collar during the time of his ejaculation.

Why?

Because that could potentially mentally-distract Katherine from the feeling of Devon’s warm seed entering her.

Katherine couldn’t be distracted. Her mind had to be in the right place.

It wasn’t enough for Katherine to just know that it happened to her. She needed to feel it happening, as well.

This relationship was unholy.

For instance:

A fat, gross-looking dude and a smoking-hot supermodel getting together in a relationship? That would be unlikely.

But Devon and Katherine?

That relationship wasn’t unlikely. It was downright impossible.

This was a woman who pre-paid all of her taxes. A person who religiously saved a physical copy of every receipt. A 40-year-old woman, who sat down at her kitchen table, and meticulously balanced her hand-written checkbook at the end of every week.

An immature, financially-illiterate, sexist man-child like Devon had NO BUSINESS being physically-intimate with this woman.

And subconsciously, Devon knew it.

* * *

It was 9:40 pm, Friday night.

After the two had finished their really-late dinner, Katherine had cleaned off the dinner table and did the dishes, while Devon completely re-organized Katherine’s entire pantry layout to his liking.

Even the most minor, routine tasks had begun to piss Katherine off. Like washing Devon’s dirty dinner plate.

She had washed this exact plate a thousand times before, but this time, it absolutely infuriated her.

Just knowing that it was Devon’s plate that she was cleaning… It made her ill. She didn’t want to clean anything that belonged to Devon, nor clean of hers that HE had dirtied up.

It made her feel… Like his wife.

Devon propped himself up on his pillow, and impatiently waited for Katherine to join him in bed.

Katherine had been in the bathroom now for a little over 9 minutes.

“One minute left, Katherine,” Devon warned.

Katherine knew she couldn’t wait any longer. The bathroom door remained wide-open, and Devon was watching her the entire time. There was no more stalling that she could do. She had already finished everything she needed to do in order to be ready for bed, and they both knew it.

Katherine began to slowly walk toward her bed.

As soon as Katherine approached the bed, Devon glared at her.

“Are you being serious right now, Katherine?” Devon asked with heavy annoyance in his voice, “Are you TRYING to piss me off?!”

Katherine didn’t even try to pretend that she didn’t know what Devon meant by that statement. She knew exactly what she did.

Katherine stepped out of her Jimmy Choo pumps and left them by her side of the bed. She then slid off her sweatpants and nightshirt.

Devon’s look of annoyance was quickly replaced with a cocky smile. He was so happy to see Katherine’s large girls’ swinging free. Her breasts were just so fucking big.

He reached over and patted the pillow beside him.

Katherine hated it when Devon did that. She wasn’t sure if she hated it so much because it was a douche move; or if she hated it because she knew exactly what that pillow-pat meant Devon was about to do to her.

Maybe both.

“Lie down, Katherine,” Devon ordered.

Katherine remained standing still. Tears began to well up in Katherine’s eyes. Her face turned bright-red.

Katherine’s legs began to wobble. Her collar began to glow white as Katherine resisted her collar’s control.

“OH, KATHERINE! NO-NO-NO!” Devon shouted quickly, “You were doing so good today! Don’t mess this up at the very end! Don’t make me mad! Be a good wife-slave!”

Then in a softer tone, he added, “Please, Katherine. Please don’t make me angry… You were doing so well today...”

Tears were now streaming down her face, but Katherine listened to Devon. She stopped resisting her collar, and got into the bed.

They were both butt-ass-naked. For obvious reasons. Devon wasted no time.

“Ahhh… Now that’s more like it…” Devon groaned as he crawled on top of Katherine.

Katherine let out a high-pitched whimper.

Devon aggressively kicked Katherine’s legs apart and mounted her.

Devon pushed in and began pumping away. Katherine wasn’t even wet yet, but that was exactly why an impatient guy like Devon loved Katherine’s loose vagina.

Katherine had a loose vagina, but not too loose. Enough to slide into easily, while still providing plenty of velvety grip. It was perfect.

Katherine’s natural, involuntary lubricants began to flow as Devon continued to pump into her pussy; making intercourse much more pleasant for the both of them.

Devon immediately began pumping in and out of Katherine; like the selfish, impatient, easily-excitable man-child that he was.

Katherine’s increased wetness allowed Devon’s cock to plunge deeper inside of her, while simultaneously heightening Devon’s pleasure.

Katherine knew exactly what was happening, but there was nothing that she could do about it. Her vaginal machine was back at work again. It was all completely involuntary.

Katherine had millions of years of human evolution working against her. Vaginas were quite literally designed to do exactly this.

She was helpless.

Devon let out nasally, throaty grunts as he pumped in and out of Katherine.

While they were having sex, Katherine realized that something felt different. Something small. The sex still felt the same for the most part, but there was something that was a little bit off.

After two-dozen additional strokes, Devon pushed his cock deep inside her and tightened his grip on Katherine’s pale skin.

“Don’t resist!” Devon cried, “If you resist, I’ll beat the shit out of you!”

Through all of the various slaps, Katherine knew Devon wasn’t bluffing.

If she made Devon angry enough, he could do serious damage. Especially if Katherine couldn’t fight back.

“Yes…” Devon groaned, “Feel it, Katherine! Feel it… Feel it…”

Katherine tightly closed her eyes as she felt Devon’s warm semen entering her.

She could feel Devon’s cock throbbing and he ejaculated. She felt the warm semen entering her.

Devon brought his head forward. His lips were right in Katherine’s ear.

“Feel it, Katherine,” Devon whispered into her ear, “Feel it… I want you to feel it… Feel it…”

And she did. She did feel it.

Katherine felt Devon’s love-seed deep within her. He planted it so deep. It was like Devon was marking her. Claiming her body as is.

And because Katherine had never let another man have her raw, this was particularly emotionally-scarring for her.

It was so intimate. Such a perversion of what it meant to be ‘intimate’ with someone.

Katherine felt the churning of Devon’s balls as they vibrated on her smooth, sensitive taint.

Katherine HATED feeling Devon’s testicle-vibration on her taint. It was so personal. So violating.

So fucking intimate.

But, because Katherine had very sensitive, highly acute, private regions, she knew something was different.

Yes, something was definitely different. And it confused her.

Katherine just couldn’t place her finger on exactly what was different.

As Devon pulled his cock out of Katherine, his balls were slowly dragged across Katherine’s hyper-sensitive taint; and that’s when Katherine finally realized what it was.

Devon rolled over to his side of the bed and let out a satisfied-sounding exhale.

After a short silence, Katherine spoke.

“You started shaving,” Katherine said.

Devon lifted his head up from his pillow and turned to look at Katherine.

“Huh?” Devon asked.

“Your pubes are still just as hairy and unkempt as ever; but not your balls. You’re ballsack used to be all hairy, too. But now, it’s bald,” Katherine said, absolutely certain.

“How did you even know that?” Devon asked, completely dumbfounded, “You never even looked at it.”

“Don’t need to. I can feel them. I know your cock and balls, Devon.”

That line made Devon smile. The fact that this wealthy Branch Manager just stated that she ‘knew’ his cock and balls, made him feel very proud of himself.

“Why did you suddenly start grooming yourself?” Katherine asked.

“Why do you even care?” Devon asked, “Hell, you should be appreciative!”

“Oh, no you don’t! Nice try, Devon! You’re not grooming yourself for ME. You don’t respect me, and you CERTAINLY don’t respect my opinions or preferences. Why would YOU care if your victim prefers hairy or non-hairy testicles? I literally can’t say no to you. I’m the very definition of a captive audience.”

“Well, why else would I do it?” Devon asked.

“Good question. And the answer is, I’m not sure. But I do know this... You’ve been having sex with me for 2 days now. And you’ve NEVER bothered to groom yourself before JUST now…” Katherine said.

Katherine snapped her fingers.

“But now that your confidence is boosted, you’ve begun to start grooming yourself!” Katherine exclaimed, absolutely 100-percent sure.

“W-Wha? What… What are you talking about?” Devon stammered.

“THAT’S IT, ISN’T IT! You were single for years-on-end before, so you never even BOTHERED to shave! You’re only shaving now because your ego has been boosted! Having all of this constant-intercourse with me is making you feel like more of a man!” Katherine accused.

Devon didn’t respond.

“Awww, how sweet! Little-baby-Devon feels like a big, strong man now! You feel more confident about your own manhood just because you’re having sex with a woman who CAN’T say no to you?! How sad is that?! What kind of miserable, pathetic—”

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” Devon screamed.

Katherine was forced to stop talking. She really wanted to assault Devon’s feelings more while he was still emotionally vulnerable, but she wouldn’t be able to continue talking without partaking in an unwinnable battle with her collar.

Although she wanted to say a lot more, she knew she had said enough already. The damage had been done. She was very proud of herself for seeing right through this pathetic loser and striking his fragile ego directly.

Devon turned on his side and went to bed, hogging far-more than his fair share of the blanket.

Katherine noticed that this was the first time that Devon went to sleep without first tongue-wrestling with her.

Katherine was proud of herself. She had gotten Devon good.