The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a White-Collar Worker — Chapter 5

It was 12:16 pm, Sunday afternoon.

Devon and Katherine had just pulled into the parking lot of Katherine’s condominium.

Ordinarily, Devon only made Katherine wear her low-cut dresses to work.

But in this specific case, Devon instructed Katherine to put on one of her work-dresses for a bit of joy-riding.

Katherine was relieved to finally return home. Devon had spent the past two-and-a-half hours speeding around through the entire city of Duvall.

Most of that time was spent speeding on the highway; Devon, only ever bothering to slow down below 80 mph whenever he spotted a cop.

The most annoying part? Devon never had any intended destination.

Devon just drove around the entire city for damn-near 3 hours, before finally heading back to Katherine’s condominium.

There was no purpose to this car ride whatsoever. It achieved nothing, besides wasting time, and burning gas.

Katherine was beyond-irritated. Her entire weekend had just been completely thrown away.

First, Devon wasted her Saturday by making Katherine visit his parents.

And now, he was wasting her Sunday as well; by forcing her to accompany him while he conducted aimless driving.

Immediately after Devon parked her red Honda, Katherine unbuckled her seatbelt, and quickly exited the car.

Katherine left her car fast. Very fast.

She exited that damn Honda with military precision. Infact, it was downright abnormal just how quickly Katherine got out of that car.

Katherine practically leaped out of the passenger’s seat, slammed the door closed, and began speed-walking to the condominium.

In order to keep up with her, Devon was forced to rush his way inside the condominium as well. He did so, breaking into a light-jog, and quickly entering the condominium right after Katherine did.

Although, by this point, Katherine was already inside the building, and had already begun making her way up the stairs. She hadn’t slowed her pace at all.

However, Devon was much quicker than Katherine.

Despite Katherine’s head start, Devon was able to power his long legs, and easily catch up to Katherine as she was still climbing up the staircase.

While Katherine was rushing up the stairs, she suddenly felt a man’s hand reaching up her dress and grabbing a hold of the meat of her right asscheek.

Katherine was a 205-pound woman. And, well… To put it bluntly, Katherine’s asscheeks had a bit of heft to them.

Katherine had a very large butt.

Even just HALF of Katherine’s large, pale-white asscheek was more than enough to fill the entirety of Devon’s large, black hand.

Devon continued to squeeze Katherine’s super-pale butt, even as the two of them finished walking up the stairs.

As Katherine climbed the staircase, Devon admired the way Katherine’s large asscheek jiggled-and-swished within his hand.

When they made it to Katherine’s condo’s front door on the 3rd floor, Devon removed his hand from Katherine’s butt.

Devon retrieved Katherine’s keyring from inside his pocket, inserted the key, and unlocked the front door.

And for Katherine, watching Devon conduct that small action was absolutely horrifying!

It was the very first time that Devon didn’t waste 20-seconds of time, using trial-and-error, to try and figure out the correct key.

As a Branch Manager, Katherine’s keyring had over a dozen keys on it.

The fact that Devon had actually taken the effort to memorize the keys on her keyring, showed Katherine just how serious Devon was about all of this.

In a lot of ways, the things that Devon silently did, were a lot scarier than the things that he took the time to verbally boast about.

It was in this small, silent action, that Devon had revealed that he wasn’t bluffing.

Katherine now saw, without a shadow of a doubt, that Devon truly DID plan to live out the rest of his entire life as her husband.

That old saying that ‘men marry their mothers’ was definitely true in Devon’s case.

It was finally beginning to sink in…

Katherine understood.

She was the new Darla.

Devon had already married her! And now? He was going to have children with her, and continue to have intercourse with her as his legal spouse; until the day that one of them died.

The thought made Katherine nauseous.

Devon opened Katherine’s condo’s front door and walked inside. Katherine rolled her eyes.

This piece-of-shit didn’t even have the decency to hold the door open for her! Not that Katherine expected him to.

Katherine entered the condo behind Devon. And when she did, the entire condo was instantly filled with the click-click-clicking of her Jimmy Choo pumps as she walked on her hardwood floor.

As she heard the sound of her clicking-feet beneath her, Katherine let out a heavy sigh.

She just felt so damn silly wearing these expensive high-heels everywhere she went!

“I still can’t get over how sweet this condo is!” Devon said, looking all around the condo, “HA! I can’t wait to make you add my name to the deed!”

Katherine smiled sarcastically and shook her head at Devon.

“You stupid, immature, ignorant-little-fuck. You can’t just randomly decide to add somebody’s name onto a deed. That’s not a thing, Devon,” Katherine spat.

Devon cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

“First, I would have to file for a quitclaim deed with both of our names on it,” Katherine ranted, “Then, I would have to get that new quitclaim deed notarized; rendering my old deed invalid!”

As soon as Katherine finished speaking, a deep surge of boner-blood rushed into Devon’s penis; causing his cock to get rock-hard and strain against the material of his pants.

For the life of him, Devon couldn’t understand why some rambling statement from Katherine about quitclaim deeds -of all things!— had just caused him to get an erection.

Devon’s conscious mind was very confused.

However, inside of Devon’s subconscious mind, Katherine’s little rant about the functions of quitclaim deeds made him insatiably-horny.

But it’s not like Devon had some secret-fetish for quitclaim deeds! No, it went a lot deeper than that.

Devon’s intense sexual-excitement didn’t originate from the mere mentioning of a quitclaim deed. But rather, Devon’s excitement came from what the rant represented about Katherine, as a person.

Consciously, Devon believed that he simply had a businesswoman fetish.

Subconsciously, Devon truly desired oh-so-much more.

It was the reason that watching pornos of women in business attire could never fully satisfy him.

It wasn’t just the ‘businesswoman’ that he was attracted to; but rather, the lifestyle of the businesswoman; in general.

It was about the mature, successful, financially-independent lifestyle that typically-tended to accompany the businesswoman; that Devon was attracted to.

It was about the lifestyle…

Devon’s sexual-attraction to her didn’t stem from WHO, Katherine was; but instead, it stemmed from WHAT Katherine was..

It was about the fact that Devon was legally married to this smart, mature, businesswoman.

Devon wasn’t horny because Katherine mentioned a quitclaim deed...

He was horny because Devon’s subconscious mind had recognized that he was legally married to THIS woman!

A woman, with a life so well put-together, that she could rant about the fundamental-principles of quitclaim deeds!

The very thought drove Devon’s subconscious brain wild…

Devon had never even heard of a ‘quitclaim deed’ before!

And yet, he was having sex with a woman who could rant about them…

This situation was impossible!

Devon drove a 500-dollar rusted-out Pontiac. He nearly got evicted from his apartment last year; and his bank account currently displayed a negative number.

And Katherine?

She was a Branch Manager! A college-educated woman, who was standing there in a pair of black pumps that cost more than this loser’s car!

Devon’s penis? Entering Katherine’s vagina?

That was impossible!

This mature, intelligent, 40-year-old businesswoman would never hook-up with a pennyless, stupid, sexist fuck like Devon.

Katherine would never do this!

Katherine would NEVER, EVER do this!

And that was exactly why Devon was making her do it!

This wasn’t about the physical sex… It was about the mental control.

Katherine would never have sex with Devon, unless she was literally being controlled into doing so.

Yes, Devon did indeed have physical-lust for Katherine. But in truth, Devon’s attraction to Katherine went so much deeper than sex.

For Devon, it was about the underlying, subconscious need that existed within him. The need that existed within all of us, really...

It was about that raw, pure, unadulterated, animalistic-need to control another human being.

Devon did not want to destroy this businesswoman’s life… He wanted to control it.

So many people misunderstand what it means to truly control another person.

Devon did not want to ‘go crazy’ and burn through all of Katherine’s tens of thousands of dollars in a single day. Nor did he want to turn Katherine into some street whore.

He didn’t want to make Katherine lose her job, sell her condo, wreck her brand-new car, or anything silly like that.

For the same reason a parasite wouldn’t want to kill its host, Devon didn’t want to destroy Katherine’s life.

Devon wanted to control every aspect of Katherine’s life. Not destroy it!

It’s not a ‘destruction’ fetish… It’s a mind-control fetish!

Devon wanted to attach himself to this businesswoman’s hard-earned, successful, upper-middle-class life.

He wanted to hijack Katherine’s life. To infest it. To corrupt it. To completely take it over.

Katherine’s mind, body, and life…

They all served as the perfect host-body for a parasite like Devon to enter and make his new home.

Devon was going to enter Katherine… In more ways than one.

Why would Devon want to destroy Katherine’s life? Katherine was far more useful if her life remained relatively intact.

Devon wanted to forcibly absorb this innocent businesswoman’s life into his very own.

And with this marriage… Devon was going to do just that.

Devon approached Katherine, and grabbed her by the wrist. A shit-eating grin was plastered on his face.

“What are you…” Katherine trailed off.

Katherine looked downward, and to her horror, she saw the massive hard-on in Devon’s pants.

“GOD!” Katherine shouted out, frustratedly.

Devon’s subconscious mind was firing on all cylinders, and it got to the point where it was even beginning to drive his conscious mind insane!

Devon couldn’t resist. He couldn’t stop these urges, even if he wanted to.

Devon needed to be inside of Katherine right now!

But it wasn’t about the sex…

This was all about Katherine. This was about Katherine and what SHE felt. Devon needed Katherine to feel him inside of her.

Katherine needed to feel her semi-loose vagina getting filled with large black cock. And she needed to feel her vaginal canal get bred with warm love-seed.

And THAT is why the creampies were so important…

When Katherine had first met Ramon, and had Ramon’s plan explained to her by Darla, Katherine thought that she understood everything about Devon’s actions.

Katherine falsely believed that she and Devon constantly had vaginal-intercourse because Devon wanted her to get pregnant. She thought that Devon was doing this, because it was all in service of his father’s plan.

But that simply wasn’t the case.

Devon didn’t give two-shits about Ramon’s plan, OR having children. If he did, he wouldn’t have picked a goddamn 40-year-old woman in the first place!

Yes, Katherine was forbidden from taking birth control.

Yes, Devon refused to wear condoms.

Yes, the two of them only ever had vaginal intercourse.

Yes, the result of their love-making was always a creampie.

But, truth be told, Katherine’s increased-risk of pregnancy was just a side-effect, not the main goal.

It was the symptom, not the disease.

It acted as a convenient, face-saving maneuver. A way for Devon to assure his father that he was still following the family plan.

But no… Of course Devon didn’t care about Ramon’s plan! He never did.

Devon’s main priority? To force Katherine to spend the rest of her life existing in a constant-state of being creamed and controlled.

As Devon looked at the silver-black collar that was fused to Katherine’s neck, he smiled warmly to himself.

Regardless of what anyone else said, Devon KNEW that he had made the correct choice.

And Devon knew that he would be perfectly-happy having sex with this chubby businesswoman for the rest of his life.

Devon fiercely yanked Katherine by her arm.

“GAH!” Katherine yelled in pain.

Devon ignored Katherine’s screams of pain as he forcefully dragged her by her arm into the bedroom.

* * *

It was 3:23 pm.

It was mid-afternoon, over three hours later, and Katherine and Devon were still having sex.

This was pure insanity...

For context, Devon had first made penile-penetration of Katherine’s labia at exactly 12:21. Three hours later, and Devon was still somehow going at it.

Katherine’s white T-shirt and black leggings were in a tangled, sloppy pile; casually thrown on the floor beside the bed.

And Katherine’s shoes weren’t being treated much better…

Katherine’s black Jimmy Choo pumps were not-at-all handled like the 700-dollar pair of luxury high-heels that they were.

Katherine had carelessly kicked off her Jimmy Choo’s before climbing into bed; like they were just a pair of cheap flip-flops.

Both high-heels were lying on their sides; haphazardly scattered across the bedroom floor like they were nothing.

Inconceivably, after more than THREE hours of intercourse, and half-a-dozen ejaculations… Devon’s cock was still rock-hard.

Poor Katherine had no way of knowing that displaying her knowledge of quitclaim deeds could ever cost her so severely.

Right at this moment, Katherine was perfectly-aware of just how sexually-excited Devon was. No one in the universe knew better than she did…

Katherine could feel everything. She knew how Devon’s cock felt inside of her. And Katherine could easily tell you that Devon’s penis was just as erect as it was when they first began.

Their squeaky bed was rocking back-and-forth. Back-and-forth. Back… And forth.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

Katherine was completely exhausted. Devon had worn her out. Which was an impressive thing to accomplish, seeing as how all Katherine had to do was lie on her back.

But even though Katherine didn’t really have to conduct any movement during missionary-sex, the intercourse with Devon was still extremely tiring.

Katherine’s legs were sore, her hips had fallen asleep from supporting Devon’s weight, and her pussy lips ached like hell.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

Katherine’s taint was in so much pain... Devon’s ballsack just kept mercilessly, and repeatedly, slapping up against the sensitive flesh.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

Devon had fallen in love with Katherine’s voice. Well… More specifically, her grunts.

Katherine had developed quite a habit of conducting low-pitched grunting during sexual intercourse.

And Katherine’s grunts? They were weirdly rhythmic. Very metronome-esque. Always in perfect time. Oscillating in low, steady beats.

Katherine’s grunts provided bass. No fancy, expensive bass guitar could ever possibly compare to Katherine’s solid, steady, chubby-businesswoman grunts.

Katherine’s grunts gave a steady backdrop-beat to her and Devon’s love-making.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…” Katherine grunted.

Even though Devon thought the sound of Katherine’s grunting was magnificent, there was nothing at-all complex about what Katherine was doing.

Katherine wasn’t doing anything special or unique, whatsoever.

It was just some simple, low-pitched, feminine grunting; coming out of the throat of a chubby, caucasian businesswoman.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

The beats of Katherine’s grunting… They were always so steady. Always oscillating.

Always oscillating…

Always oscillating…

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Katherine’s grunts were steady.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Katherine’s grunts were steady… Evenly spaced apart. They were so steady… So consistent…

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Katherine’s voice was always very low-pitched whenever she grunted.

Katherine’s voice was definitely a Contralto.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Any reader would be forgiven if they expected Katherine’s grunts to sound furious right now. But, they didn’t.

Instead, she merely sounded exhausted.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

And that’s what made this situation absolutely heartbreaking!

This was so fucking miserable to watch. This poor woman didn’t even sound angry...

She just sounded tired.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Katherine’s throat was dry. Really dry.

But as dry as her throat was, Katherine couldn’t stop herself from grunting. It had become a habit that she just couldn’t break.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Katherine couldn’t stop. After all, it’s not like Katherine was doing all this grunting for the fun of it.

She just couldn’t help but grunt, as Devon repeatedly thrust into her with his massive black penis.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Katherine grunted in perfect-time with Devon’s strokes. Consistently. Involuntarily.

Katherine’s subconscious mind had formed this habit, and it was here to stay.

“Unf… Erm… Unf… Erm…Unf… Erm…”

Devon’s heart began pounding in excitement.

Listening to the low-pitched, rhythmic grunting of a chubby businesswoman? Devon fucking loved that.

Devon had been listening to Katherine make that same, repetitive grunting noise for over three hours, and he still hadn’t gotten tired of it.

“I will never release you from this, Katherine…” Devon groaned, “Never...”

Katherine wrinkled her nose in both disgust and horror, as she heard Devon say those gut-wrenching words.

“Katherine....” Devon moaned, “Katherine!”

Devon squeezed Katherine’s body tightly in his arms.

Katherine could feel Devon’s shaft expanding inside of her. Devon’s penis swelled and swelled.

Devon’s shaft was already naturally-massive and girthy. But now it felt thick, swollen, and heavy inside of her.

Katherine’s taint felt the steady churning within Devon’s sweat-covered ballsack. She could feel the love-seed traveling from within Devon’s ballsack, eager to fill up his girthy shaft.

Devon’s now-swollen penis twitched inside of Katherine’s vagina. Then it twitched again. And again.

That was a warning sign. The warning sign of what was just about to come…

“Unnggngh…” Devon groaned, “Oh, K-Katherine… Oh… K-K-Katherine…”

Then, the semen began to spew. Spurt, after spurt, after spurt.

Katherine felt the warm, moist-creampie. She felt it coating the insides of her helpless vaginal canal in slimy, sticky, baby-batter.

Immediately, Katherine’s grunts began to sound different.

“Unf-Merggg… Erm-Merggg…” Katherine grunted.

Once Katherine’s vaginal muscles were forced to involuntarily-feel the sensation of Devon’s warm semen, Katherine’s grunts changed.

“Unf-Merggg… Erm-Merggg…” Katherine grunted.

These weren’t the usual ‘Unfs’ and ‘Erms’ that Katherine had been consistently grunting out during the duration of their intercourse.

These ‘Unfs’ and ‘Erms’ were a lot darker. More ragged. Much more personal, and authentic.

These ‘Unfs’ and ‘Erms’ had been turned into a dark, evil parody of itself.

“Unf-Merggg… Erm-Merggg… Unf-Merggg… Erm-Merggg…”

This was no random coincidence. Katherine’s abrupt change in voice-pitch was perfectly in-sync with Devon’s ejaculation.

It was strange.

Literally, as soon as Devon ejaculated, Katherine’s low-pitched, grunting voice had raised an entire octave.

It was an instant change. It was so automatic!

That’s what made this so damn creepy…

It was as if Katherine were intentionally trying to give a verbal-cue to any potential onlookers that Devon had just ejaculated inside of her.

Devon’s skinny body squished up against Katherine’s massive breasts as he ejaculated. And because of that, Devon was easily able to feel Katherine’s rapidly rising heart rate as he creampied her.

Katherine’s heart was beating so fast!

In addition, Devon also felt Katherine’s rapidly-increasing breathing rate. The chubby businesswoman was breathing hard and heavily.

Strong gusts of air from both of Katherine’s nostrils repeatedly struck Devon in the face and neck.

At first, being constantly breathed on, with rapid gusts of hot air, was deeply annoying for Devon. But eventually, he got used to Katherine roughly exhaling all over him.

Katherine was breathing extremely hard.

It was to the point where Devon’s skinny body rose-and-fell right along with the rapid rise-and-fall of this chubby businesswoman’s breasts.

Luckily for Katherine, the horror was over within seconds. The deed was done.

Katherine knew that Devon had planted his seed in her.

Her vaginal canal had been soaked.

Her pussy had just been bred by this fucking animal… Again.

This was really happening… Katherine was really breeding with this bastard!

The process of baby-making… It was happening…

The semen, that just seconds ago was stored inside Devon’s testicles, was now inside her vaginal canal, making its way into her cervix.

Part of Devon was now living inside of her. And without the use of birth control, there was nothing to prevent Devon’s healthy sperm from reaching Katherine’s helpless eggs.

* * *

It was 4:07 pm.

They had been going at it for 4 hours now.

This was Katherine’s 8th bathroom break. Katherine was always allowed bathroom breaks in between each of Devon’s ejaculations.

It was a rule that both of them understood, but was never verbally stated.

Whenever they had sex-marathons like this, Katherine didn’t even bother to use her baby wipes.

Wipes wouldn’t cut it… She needed soap and running water.

After Devon ejaculated inside of her, Katherine would just casually get up from the bed, slip her feet into her pumps, and walk into the connected-bathroom.

Katherine had always done this during their sex marathons. Devon never verbally protested, nor physically stopped her.

It had become an unwritten rule. A silent agreement. Katherine knew she was allowed to do this.

But Katherine still knew that she had to be out of that bathroom within 10 minutes, or else Devon would totally freak out.

As she stood there in the bathroom, -naked except for her black pumps- Katherine was filled with rage.

Her rage was overwhelming.

Katherine could feel nothing but pure hatred for this one particular, stupid, ignorant-ass person!

But Katherine’s intense hatred wasn’t directed at the person who you’d expect…

Looking into the mirror, and seeing that silver-black collar fused to her neck… Katherine was truly disgusted with the person she saw.

Yes, that’s right… Katherine hated herself.

Katherine wasn’t just mad at herself… She truly HATED herself!

‘Why, on God’s green earth, did you put on a strange collar, that was given to you by a strange man!?!’ Katherine thought to herself.

Katherine was belittling herself. Silently bashing and insulting her own reflection in the mirror. She hated herself so much.

Katherine clenched her fists in rage as she remembered the details of that awful day.

‘Look at what you’ve become! Look at what he made you! Look at what you ARE!’ Katherine thought internally.

Katherine couldn’t help but to continue to berate herself. Her pent-up rage had nowhere else to go.

‘You and Devon are perfect for each other! Just two idiots knocking boots! You deserve this. A dumbass like you doesn’t deserve someone as smart and special as Rick!’ Katherine thought to herself, while looking at her reflection.

Katherine began to tear up. Depression and self-loathing were such powerful emotions.

Katherine’s self-hatred had gotten so intense that she was making herself cry… From her OWN insults!

But it did make some sense. Looking back on it, how could Katherine NOT insult herself?!

Katherine Westerbeck? She lived a wonderful life. And Katherine Westerbeck would’ve lived a wonderful future, too.

But Katherine Westerbeck… She was too nice for her own good. It was her one major flaw.

Katherine Westerbeck was too nice, too caring, and too trusting. She was simply too much of a people-pleaser.

And, for the rest of her life, Katherine would now have to live with one, simple, miserable fact:

She only put on this damn collar to be ‘nice’ to the new-guy!

After all, Devon was the newest employee at her work. Katherine desperately wanted to maintain a fun work-environment, and she deeply desired to have every single one of her employees (especially the brand-new ones) feel welcome at work.

Katherine truly believed that being a nice boss was the most effective way to manage a branch. In fact, she even accredited the Eastern Branch’s very success to her own kindness!

So, there she was… The happy-go-lucky Branch Manager, sitting at her desk on an average Thursday morning.

And then?

In comes this new-guy, who had already pre-submitted his first-day orientation, and seemed super excited about this weird collar.

So, she put it on…

Just to try and make him feel welcome…

She was just trying to fulfill her role of being a nice boss…

Katherine Westerbeck, being the people-pleaser that she was, put the collar onto her OWN neck; despite all the uncertainty she felt.

Remembering the details of that awful day, Katherine couldn’t help but berate herself even further.

‘Millions of his tadpoles are swimming inside of you right now!’

‘Are you happy that you put on that collar for him?!’

‘So…? How did that plan of being a ‘nice boss’ work out for you?!’

‘Did it work?! Have you made the new-guy feel welcome yet?!’

‘MY GOD! After sleeping with him, I sure-bet he feels welcome now!’

‘This is your fault... This is your fault… This is YOUR fault!’

‘You deserve this.’

And now, as Katherine looked into the bathroom mirror… Katherine could no longer hide from the terrible truth:

She wasn’t Katherine Westerbeck anymore.

That was her old self. Her maiden name.

Katherine was a new woman now. A brand-new person entirely. She now existed as a married-woman named ‘Katherine Bryce’.

Misses… Katherine Bryce.

She was a married-woman, named Katherine Bryce; and a tall, skinny, short-haired, black-guy named Devon Bryce was her husband.

Katherine knew in her heart that she wanted to be ‘Mrs. Gervais’ not ‘Mrs. Bryce’!

‘The truth doesn’t care about your feelings,’ Katherine thought to herself, ‘You are Mrs. Bryce. That is a FACT. And the facts don’t care about your opinions. Not one bit.’

‘This is who the two of you are now. Mr. & Mrs. Bryce. Accept it.’

‘The two of you have sex with eachother all the time. No condoms. No birth control. Just the way your husband likes it.’

It was very simple sex. Penis entering vagina. Nothing more, nothing less. Bareback, missionary-intercourse, that always resulted in a creampie.

Just the way nature intended.

‘Oh, you don’t like it?! Then, perhaps you shouldn’t have put on that collar, huh!?!’ Katherine said, internally, to her own reflection, sarcastically and insultingly.

“Katherine?!”

Devon’s impatient, whiny screaming had jerked Katherine out of her own self-degrading thoughts..

Devon’s penis was erect. And Katherine had just stayed in the bathroom for 10 minutes and 1 second.

“Katherine?!” Devon, the man-child, hollered out, while laying alone in the bed.

Devon’s impatience was so obvious. He was watching the clock. He was so weird, creepy, and impatient; that he had literally timed her down to the second.

The sound of his annoyance was thick and heavy in his voice.

“Katherine!?!”

Katherine stood still, completely-naked, except for her black pumps. She slowly blinked at her reflection as she began to digest her new reality…

This was her life now.

“KATHERINE?” Devon cried out, sounding like a frightened child who had lost their mommy.

Katherine hated that her bedroom and bathroom were connected to each other!

Even while he was laying in bed, Devon could peer right into the opened bathroom door and see her.

Right at this moment, Devon currently could see Katherine standing there, staring blankly at herself in the mirror.

Devon knew she wasn’t actively doing anything important in the bathroom. He could literally SEE her! And Devon wouldn’t stand for Katherine blatantly wasting time like that.

“KATHERINE!?!” Devon screamed, his voice cracking slightly.

Katherine had no choice. If she decided to stay in there much longer, Devon was going to order her to come into the bedroom.

She didn’t want to further-exercise the muscle of the collar. She had to keep her collar as weak as humanly possible.

After all, this wasn’t just HER freedom she was fighting for… Two other women’s free-will were at stake.

At the end of the day, Katherine knew that she still had a job to do.

Katherine let out a sigh.

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

The condo was deafly silent, minus the steady clicking of the naked, chubby, pale-skinned Katherine, walking in her Jimmy Choo’s.

Katherine click-click-clicked her way back into the connected-bedroom, causally kicked-off her black pumps, and rejoined Devon in bed.

Devon rolled back on top of her in less than a second.

Immediately after, Katherine felt herself being penetrated.

* * *

It was 5:22 pm.

Mr. & Mrs. Bryce were now in their fifth hour of love-making.

Five hours straight... FIVE!

Devon and Katherine were creating a sex cesspool. Katherine was beyond mortified at what Devon was making her do with him.

Their blanket contained residue of a variety of liquids:

Vaginal fluid. Semen. Saliva. Sweat.

Katherine felt Devon’s penis pushing its way through her inner-labia, making its way safely inside her vagina.

Tears violently gushed from Katherine’s eyes as Devon rhythmically penetrated her.

Katherine’s vagina lathered Devon’s shaft with vaginal moisture as it plunged in and out of her. Katherine couldn’t help any of it.. It was completely involuntary.

In a last-ditch effort, Katherine tried to enjoy the sex.

Katherine felt like she had to at least TRY to enjoy this. She felt like it was the only way she could survive.

With no other options left, Katherine swallowed her pride. She calmly lied on her back. And as Devon penetrated her, Katherine tried to exclusively focus on the only positive that Devon had.

‘He has a big dick,’ Katherine thought to herself, ‘Devon’s penis is the biggest cock you’ve ever had! Just try to enjoy yourself.’

Katherine then tried desperately to follow her own advice.

As Devon continued to lazily pump in and out of her, Katherine tried to get ‘into’ it. She tried to enjoy the bareback intercourse with her husband.

Katherine didn’t resist the sex. Not physically, mentally, or emotionally.

As her vaginal moisture began to wetten and warm Devon’s girthy, black cock, Katherine tried to enjoy having sex with her new husband.

But of course, that didn’t work.

For some inexplicable reason, Katherine had somehow convinced herself that she’d actually be able to somehow ‘enjoy’ the process of her own body violation.

Now, if this were just some fictional, erotic sex-story, then maybe this would be the point where Katherine suddenly realizes:

‘O-M-G, she actually secretly enjoys having sex with this guy! He has such a big, black cock! It’s amazing!’

Or some bullshit like that.

But no, this was real life. And Katherine was a real human being. An authentic, living woman; with hopes, feelings, and dreams.

It didn’t matter how ‘nice’ Devon’s penis was…

Katherine would never want, enjoy, or in any-way desire, to continue having unprotected-sex with Devon.

* * *

It was now 5:58 pm.

It was basically 6 o’clock. That weird hour of the day where it is too late to still be considered afternoon, yet, not late enough to be night.

Devon was unconscious. But Katherine was still awake. The two of them were in a cuddling position.

This is probably pretty obvious, and doesn’t even need to be stated to you readers, but:

The cuddling was all Devon’s idea.

Everything was quiet in the bedroom.

It was right at that exact moment, where, inside of Katherine’s fallopian tubes, a single one of Devon’s sperm, out of millions, was lucky enough to fertilize one of Katherine’s eggs.

Laying down in bed, Katherine tried to take a nap, but she couldn’t. Katherine couldn’t sleep like this! She hated this shit..

The last thing she wanted to do was go to sleep while cuddling with this fucking bastard.

Devon’s eyelids fluttered as we woke up. He looked into Katherine’s angry eyes and smiled at her.

“Closer, babe…” Devon mumbled, “Closer and tighter.”

Katherine scooted closer to Devon. She squeezed him even more tightly than she already was.

Her large breasts were squishing into Devon’s boney, black chest. Their legs were already intertwined, but Devon interlocked them even further.

Devon pinched Katherine’s asscheek and purred. He squeezed his arms tightly around Katherine as the two of them cuddled.

This scene was disturbing beyond belief.

But Katherine had not lost hope. And, while Devon was sexually satisfied -literally purring with content- while cuddling with her, Katherine knew that it was time to make her first major move.

Devon was so fucking satisfied right now… Katherine knew that she might not ever get a better chance than this very moment.

Katherine tilted her head upwards towards Devon, and asked, “Hey, Devon?”

“Yeah, babe?” Devon asked casually, smiling.

Devon’s voice was uncharacteristically soft. He didn’t have his usual ego-seeking, self-validating edge to his voice.

Having all of this unprotected sex with a wealthy Branch Manager was altering Devon’s emotions. It was giving Devon subtle-amounts of confidence in ways that he never had before.

“You know how your dad mentioned that your uncle has a woman named Emi in a collar?” Katherine asked.

“What about it, babe?” Devon asked, his voice still much softer than normal.

“Can we go meet her?”

“What?!” Devon yelped, legitimately surprised by Katherine’s question.

“Can’t we just have a quick visit to your uncle’s house? I really want to meet her, Devon,” Katherine said, in the most polite voice she could.

“Why?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“She’s a fellow collar victim! Of course I would want to meet her! Please, Devon… You’ve put me through so much... I’m really not asking you for much.”

Devon took a long, slow, deeply-exaggerated inhale, and then sighed in frustration.

He wanted to say no. Devon, like most men, felt content, calm, and relaxed after having an ejaculation.

Getting out of bed, getting dressed, and then taking a drive to his uncle’s house was the last thing he wanted to do right now.

However, Devon was super satisfied and in a really good mood.

And so, just as Katherine had correctly anticipated, Devon was in such a good mood, that he was willing to give Katherine a tiny reward for all that she’s given him.

“Alright, Katherine. You just took cock for 5 hours straight. And I don’t want you to think that all your hard work has gone unnoticed. I will text my uncle and ask for permission to come over. But only because I’m in a good mood.”

Of course, Katherine had already sensed that Devon was in an extremely good mood. If she hadn’t, she wouldn’t have even bothered to ask Devon this question in the first place.

Katherine was playing Devon like a fiddle.

After all, it made sense. Katherine was a businesswoman.

What did that mean?

It meant that Katherine had spent the majority of her adult-life navigating around these wannabe-tough, fragile-ego-ridden men.

Katherine was practically destined to win this battle against Devon!

Katherine was a determined, resourceful, brilliant woman. And Devon? Devon was just a stupid guy.

A guy so stupid, that he actually believed that he could maintain a lifelong, involuntary, sexual-relationship with a woman as brilliantly-smart as Katherine.

Devon smiled at Katherine cockily, picked up his smartphone, and began sending a text message to his uncle.

Devon, the idiot, was too dumb to realize that he was being played..

And, while Devon was busy typing out his text message, Katherine was secretly staring at Devon with cold, determined eyes.

Katherine was dead-set on escape. She would do whatever it took to get away from this man. And Katherine knew that, in the end, she would prevail.

Devon was sloppy, stupid, and irresponsible. A guy like this was completely incapable of maintaining something as serious as a sex-slave.

Katherine was a businesswoman.

She knew how to be cutthroat when she needed to be. And she knew full-well how to take advantage of every single inch that Devon gave her.

* * *

It was now 6:45 pm.

It was still the same, boring, Sunday afternoon.

However, the moment that Devon rang his uncle’s doorbell, this boring-Sunday suddenly had a chance at becoming a lot more interesting.

After only a few seconds, the front door opened.

Emi Nakamura answered the front door. Although, legally, her name was Emi Bryce.

Emi was a Japanese woman with straight, black hair. Emi’s black hair was relatively short; stopping a couple inches above her shoulders.

She had all the standard features of a stereotypical Japanese woman; with slanted eyes, a small mouth, and a flat nose.

Emi was standing in a pair of white, 10-inch, platform, stripper-heels.

It was crazy just how dramatic Emi’s shoes were. The stripper-heels made the 4′11″ Japanese woman stand even taller than the 5′6″ Katherine.

Emi’s calves had incredible definition to them. It was a result of the 24/7, standing-and-walking in those 10-inch abominations.

Not even hookers wear high-heels as intense as these!

These shoes? They were fucking hardcore...

They were the type of 10-inch platform-heels that you only ever see in strip clubs.

Every other part of Emi’s Japanese body was tiny and dainty. It was only her calves that were extremely toned.

It made Emi’s bodily proportions look very, very weird.

A tiny, dainty, 4′11″ Japanese woman with the calves of a male body-builder was a very strange sight.

After seeing Emi’s horrendous-footwear and masculine-looking calves, Katherine suddenly felt a lot better about the Jimmy Choo pumps she was forced to wear.

But what was even more dramatic than Emi’s man-calves and monster-heels, was the fact that Emi was wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties, and a matching pink bra.

However, unlike Darla, Emi didn’t seem to be the least-bit embarrassed about her outfit, or lack thereof.

That was because, in Emi’s mind, there was nothing for her to be embarrassed about. After all, it wasn’t HER fault that she was dressed like this.

Emi knew it, they knew it, and Emi knew that they knew it. Therefore, Emi wasn’t ashamed.

Emi made eye contact with Katherine. No words were spoken, but they didn’t need to be.

A billion words of empathy were exchanged between the two women in just a few seconds of eye contact.

Emi then stepped to the side, allowing Devon and Katherine to enter Reggie’s house.

Just like Ramon, Devon’s uncle also lived in a 3-story house. However, Reggie’s house was a lot smaller, and considerably less extravagant than Ramon’s.

Reggie was currently sitting down on his couch, watching TV.

On his living room table -in plain view for everyone to see- was a large, almost-empty, bottle of lube. Reggie and Emi were clearly a very sexually-active couple.

Reggie turned his head slightly, making eye contact with Devon and Katherine as they entered, but he didn’t greet them.

“Hello Katherine,” Emi said quietly, with deep sadness in her voice, “I have heard a little bit about you.”

“Yeah!” Reggie interjected, speaking for the first time, “Like how Devon decided to use his one-and-only collar on some middle-aged white-lady!”

“Uncle Reggie, I know that you—” Devon began to speak, but Reggie raised his hand, cutting him off.

“I know, I know. This is the part where you start blabbing about IVF, right? Save it, Devon. Fertility-concerns wouldn’t have been an issue in the first place if you would’ve just enslaved a younger woman! What’s the matter, nephew?! Don’t ya’ get the hots for anyone your own age?!” Reggie asked sarcastically.

Devon’s throat tightened. He was angry with himself. Angry that he even allowed Katherine to talk him into coming down here.

“Uncle Reggie, you’re just like my dad,” Devon complained, “You guys are worrying over nothing! I’m going to get Katherine pregnant, alright?!”

“OH, OH! But it gets even better!” Reggie shouted angrily, “Hey, genius! Do you know why it is that your father and I DON’T let our wife-slaves go out in public and work ordinary day-jobs?!”

“So… Um… So, they can’t try and get help from other people?” Devon suggested.

“It’s so that everyone in the universe doesn’t see a BRIGHT. WHITE. COLLAR fused to their necks! Why would you allow Katherine to continue working her normal job?! You’ve literally got this bitch parading our secret-technology out in broad daylight!” Reggie screamed angrily, “How stupid ARE you?!”

Devon jerked his head back as if he had been slapped.

“It’s not like I’m leaving Katherine unattended! I’m with her the entire time!” Devon shouted, defensively, “Plus, everyone in the office thinks that Katherine’s collar is just a—”

“I DON’T CARE!” Reggie yelled, “Go ahead and tell yourself whatever bullshit you need to sleep at night. But we BOTH know the truth. You need Katherine to continue working; because you need Katherine’s income!”

“Uncle Reggie, it’s not like—” Devon tried to say.

“How many jobs have you had this year?!” Reggie said, cutting Devon off once again, “Five? Six?! MY GOD! You’re so pathetic, you can’t hold down a job unless you’re literally mind-controlling your goddamn boss!”

Reggie stopped yelling. He stared at Devon, finally giving him a chance to respond.

Katherine just assumed that, naturally, this would be the point where Devon was going to say something to try and defend himself.

“I’m trying my best, Uncle Reggie,” Devon said softly, tilting his head downwards, and staring at his own feet.

That response made Katherine’s skin crawl!

So, not only was Devon this sexist, immoral, sex-obsessed creep… But he was also a beta-male.

Katherine was now forced to digest the knowledge that she was legally married to a man that couldn’t even defend HIMSELF!

To Katherine, nothing was more unattractive than a cowardly man. For Katherine, this was beyond unattractive. It was downright repulsive.

Katherine was disgusted. Not just with Devon, but with herself.

THIS was the man she was having bareback-intercourse with!

THIS was the man whose last name she acquired!

THIS was the man she was taking creampies from!

THIS was the man she slept next to in bed every night!

The thoughts were overwhelming. Katherine was so fucking ashamed of herself…

Reggie then let out a loud sigh and muted the TV.

“Since you actually decided to come over here, I guess now is the time I’m supposed to introduce your wife-slave to mine,” Reggie said with zero enthusiasm in his voice.

Reggie made eye contact with Katherine, sighed once more, and sat up straight on the couch. He then gestured toward Emi with his right hand; not even bothering to stand up.

“This, is Emi.. Emi Nakamura. She and her parents immigrated here from Japan. Emi is incredibly smart. So smart in fact, that she was taking college classes while she was still in high school. And she did all of this, on top of learning fluent English.”

“Oh my fucking-god…” Katherine groaned.

Katherine pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head, not even wanting to hear the rest of the story.

“Unfortunately for her, she ALSO happened to be an attractive woman that caught my attention!” Reggie said, laughing, “I was a highschool senior at the time. Our school had, like… 10-percent blacks, and 90-percent whites. And then, there was Emi. So, believe me, I was absolutely infatuated with the one-and-only Asian girl in our school.”

Reggie allowed his eyes to freely roam over Emi’s body, and smiled at her. Emi shivered.

“Emi was 2 grades below me. And even though Emi was only a sophomore, I began secretly taking photos of her so I could masturbate to them. But that was over 20 years ago! Back in those days, you had to use disposable cameras, and save physical copies of all the pictures. One day, Ramon found my secret stash of photos. I thought he’d make fun of me, but instead, Ramon took pity on my severe-infatuation with Emi. And so, Ramon decided to entrust me with his little secret.”

“Fucking-bastard,” Katherine spat.

“I will never forget that day… It was 22 years ago. I was just a dumb, 18-year-old, horny, highschool senior. Then, one day, out of the blue, Ramon told me that Darla Bryce, his wife of 8 years, and the mother of my 6-year-old nephew, Devon, was secretly his mind-controlled slave! OH, MAN! I am not kidding when I tell you that it took Ramon over two hours to convince me that he wasn’t joking!”

Ramon chuckled to himself for a few seconds, remembering all the details of his backstory.

“Ya’ know… Looking back on it… I should’ve always known! Darla was a total babe. Hell, even now, at damn-near 50 years old… She STILL is!” Reggie exclaimed.

Katherine rolled her eyes.

“In fact, our whole entire family should’ve realized!” Reggie continued, “We all should’ve known that a babe like Darla would have NEVER handed her body over to Ramon! I mean, I love my older brother to death, but let’s be honest with ourselves… He’s no model!”

Reggie allowed his eyes to roam over Emi’s body once more.

Reggie smiled a toothy-grin while creepily staring at her petite, skinny, Japanese body. Emi shivered again.

“So, when Ramon made the decision to share his secret collar technology with me, of course I eagerly took over Emi’s body! I was more than happy to force my collar onto that lil’ Japanese neck of hers…”

“You’re a monster…” Katherine whispered, “Did you hold her at gunpoint, too?! Like your brother did?”

“Nah, I took a different approach. Towards the end of Emi’s sophomore year, I cornered her while she was alone in the girl’s locker room. I covered her mouth with my hand, and overpowered her. I strangled her, wrestled her to the ground, and physically forced my collar onto her neck,” Reggie admitted.

Hearing the story of Emi’s physical assault made Katherine feel even worse about herself..

For Katherine, this was just so damn embarrassing… Shameful, even.

Darla and Emi both had to be forced into wearing their collars. Whereas, Katherine had to live with the knowledge that she was the only one of the three collar-girls who was dumb enough to get tricked into wearing hers voluntarily.

All of the painful memories hit Emi like a truck. Emi began to tear up as she remembered just how much torture she was put through.

“I was only 16, Katherine!” Emi cried, “Imagine being a teenage immigrant in a brand-new country! And then, on top of that, dealing with THIS!”

Reggie chuckled, even though nothing about this horrendous scene was even remotely funny.

“I was 18 at the time. And, as a 16-year-old, Emi was still technically a minor. So, in the beginning, I was very cordial with her enslavement. I started off only having sex with Emi a couple times a week, and I always wore condoms.”

“Yeah, only for like a couple months,” Emi spat, calling Reggie out.

“That’s true,” Reggie admitted, “The year after that, I had graduated from highschool. And Emi was now a junior.”

“And once Reggie graduated highschool, that’s when my true horror began. Now that he was out of school, Reggie became much more possessive and controlling over me,” Emi said to Katherine.

“Yeah... No man likes wearing condoms! Once Emi was 17, I made her get on birth control so I could start having sex with her without protection…” Reggie said, creepily.

“God, Emi…” Katherine whispered, “I’m so sorry! You were so young… I can’t even imagine…”

“It gets worse,” Emi said sadly, “By the time I turned 18, I had become a senior myself.. Things got much worse for me. Reggie made me skip lunch every day.”

“To try and starve you skinny?!” Katherine shrieked.

“Are you crazy, lady?!” Reggie yelled, legitimately-offended by Katherine’s accusation, “Starve her?! I would never! My Emi looks perfect just the way she is!”

“Then why’d you make her skip lunch every day?” Katherine asked.

“Everyday, during lunch time, I would make Emi ditch school and meet me in the parking lot,” Reggie said with a smile.

“It was every single day, Katherine!” Emi cried, “He would make me leave the school building, get into the passenger’s seat of his car, and force me to perform oral sex on him!”

“And if I nutted fast enough, we could have a quickie in the backseat before Emi’s lunchtime was over!” Reggie added.

Reggie’s eyes rolled up to the ceiling. He leaned back on the couch and let out a satisfied exhale.

“MAN! I miss that old car!” Reggie exclaimed, “So many memories…”

“I should have my Doctorate by now! I had a 5.0 GPA in high school! I was offered a full ride to NYU!” Emi yelled, tears now streaming down her cheeks.

“You Bryce-men are horrible people. Pure monsters. You’re… You’re ruining people’s lives…” Katherine said sadly.

Devon let out an ill-timed snicker.

Everyone in the room glared at Devon, even Reggie. It was painfully-obvious that the only reason Devon even bothered to chime in, was because he wanted to portray himself as being on the ‘winning’ side of this conflict.

Devon was so pathetic.

“Hey, wait a minute…” Katherine said, confused, “I thought that Ramon changed his name when he stole all the collars from his old university?”

“He did,” Reggie said, nodding, “‘Ramon Bryce’ is not my brother’s original name. I won’t tell you his birth name. But yes, he changed it.”

“Okay… But your last name is ALSO Bryce. If Ramon changed his name, why do you and your brother still have the same last name?” Katherine asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Isn’t it obvious?! I changed my name too!” Reggie said cheerfully, “I changed my legal name to ‘Reginald Bryce’ just to prove my total dedication to my brother’s generational collar-slave plan.”

Katherine rolled her eyes at the sheer absurdity of all of this nonsense.

“Roll your eyes all you like, bitch!” Reggie snapped, “But my brother and I will be honored by our descendants for generations to come! This is history in the making! You collar-women are the first of a brand-new type of human beings!”

“It will never work,” Katherine said deterministically, “I’ll never stop fighting to be free. And I WILL be free from my collar soon. Very soon.”

Reggie burst out with laughter.

“You are so! Fucking! ARROGANT! How long have you been in your collar, lady?! Four days? Darla and Emi have been enslaved for decades! You think that you’re special, or something?! You think you possess some special quality that my wife and sister-in-law lack?!”

Reggie dramatically pointed a finger at Emi.

“Do you think that you’re THAT much better than my Emi?! Do you really think that you’re SO much better, that you can solve in FOUR DAYS, what she couldn’t in 22 years!?!”

Katherine curled her lips. She had never thought about it that way. But now that Reggie had directly pointed it out, Katherine realized that it DID seem a little arrogant of her.

“There are a dozen collars,” Reggie continued, “Do you realize what that means?! We will have ten generations of this. TEN!”

Katherine clenched her fists. Reggie watched Katherine’s face redden with furious anger.

“Awwww, what’s the matter? You don’t wanna do this?!” Reggie asked in an exaggerated, mocking voice, “News flash, lady! Darla didn’t want to do this, either!”

Reggie narrowed his eyes at Katherine and smiled.

“But she still gave birth to Devon, and created the 2nd generation. And now, YOU will bear Devon’s children, and create the 3rd.”

“No…” Katherine whispered in horror.

“Yes…” Reggie said in a loud whisper, purposely mocking Katherine’s frightened whisper.

“I can’t have children with that bastard!” Katherine screamed, pointing an angry finger at Devon, “Devon is fucking repulsive!”

“I don’t disagree,” Reggie sneered, “But regardless, you will bear his children. You don’t have to like it… But you are going to do it.”

Katherine couldn’t control her emotions any longer. Seeing how hopeless this was, she buried her face in her hands and began aggressively sobbing.

Emi quickly rushed over and began patting Katherine on the back.

After a couple minutes of crying, Katherine removed her hands from her face, revealing that her face had now turned dark red.

Katherine clenched her fists, scrunched her nose, and grit her teeth, all while staring at Reggie with pure, violent fury.

But Reggie was completely unphased. He had gotten hateful stares like this from Emi for over two decades now, and he was plenty-used to them by this point.

And besides, Katherine wasn’t a particularly threatening-looking woman.

It was the opposite, in fact. For Reggie, it was actually a little bit amusing to see a chubby, brunette woman with a chic-haircut stare him down in anger.

With her chic-haircut, reddened face, and hateful-stares, Katherine really DID look like an entitled customer from all the ‘Karen’ memes.

Katherine looked exactly like a Karen that was ready to demand to speak to the manager.

“You evil, fucking—” Katherine started to say.

“Yeah-yeah,” Reggie said disinterestedly, cutting Katherine off, “I’m such a monster, I won’t get away with this, and blah-blah-blah..”

Now, it was Reggie’s turn to roll his eyes.

“Save your breath, lady. Anything that you can think to say to me, I’ve already heard it from Emi before. Trust me.”

Reggie then turned to Emi, and snapped his fingers at her like she was a dog, “Emi. Dinner. Now.”

* * *

It was now 7:08 pm.

Emi was in the kitchen, fixing dinner. Katherine was in the kitchen as well, helping her out.

“Thank you so much for your help, Katherine,” Emi said, with sadness still heavy in her voice.

“It’s not a problem, Emi. Honest.”

Emi continued to walk back and forth effortlessly throughout the kitchen, grabbing different ingredients.

Katherine tried her best not to stare, but it was impossible to look away.

Katherine was amazed at the way Emi walked in those 10-inch heels. Emi never tripped, or even took a hesitant step. Emi just casually walked in those platform stripper-heels as if they were the most normal shoes in the world.

The reason Emi walked so effortlessly in those shoe-abominations was that Emi had over 20 years of practice.

As Katherine and Emi fixed dinner, Katherine rolled her eyes. She could see the faint outline of Devon’s shadow, due to the light from Reggie’s living room.

Devon was standing right outside the kitchen; eavesdropping on them.

“Katherine, can you add some noodles to the hot pot?” Emi asked, while effortlessly navigating the kitchen in her 10-inch, white, platform heels.

“No problem, Emi. How much should I add?” Katherine asked.

Emi turned around to face Katherine, “Well… That depends. Are you and Devon staying for dinner?”

Katherine poked her head right outside the kitchen.

“Are we, Devon?” Katherine asked, without missing a beat.

This was Katherine’s subtle-way of telling Devon that she always knew that he was there the whole time. He wasn’t clever, or sneaky. And Katherine wanted him to know that.

“Well, I… uh…” Devon stammered; obviously shocked that Katherine somehow knew he was standing behind the wall.

Instead of answering the question, Devon turned and looked at his uncle for approval.

“No. They aren’t,” Reggie answered, rudely, “My idiot-nephew and his middle-aged-wife have no reason to stick around here much longer.”

Katherine scoffed at just how brazenly Reggie disrespected her.

Katherine decided, right at that moment, that if her husband wasn’t going to bother to defend her, then she was just going to have to defend herself.

“I’m only THREE years older than Emi is!” Katherine shouted to Reggie, self-defensively.

It was a totally fair point. And Katherine was right, after all.

Katherine was 40, and Emi was 37. Katherine was only three years older than Reggie’s legal-spouse. And yet, Reggie was viciously attacking Katherine over her age.

“Yes Katherine, that’s true. But, I am Devon’s UNCLE! I’m a 40-year-old man. My spouse and I are supposed to be older than my nephew. But Katherine… You are HIS spouse! And yet, you’re even older than ME!” Reggie laughed.

“I’m not older than you, Reggie… We’re the same fucking age,” Katherine spat.

“I was born in June. What month were you born in?” Reggie asked Katherine.

Instead of answering the question, Katherine curled her lips in embarrassment; not wanting to reveal the answer as to which one of them was older. But in doing so, she practically already did.

“HA!” Reggie laughed, “So you ARE older! I knew it!”

“Yeah, by like a couple months... Who-gives-a-shit,” Devon grumbled.

Devon hadn’t moved from his spot. He was still leaning his body against the wall. The same wall that divided the kitchen from the living room.

That under-the-breath grumble from Devon was as close to ‘defending’ Katherine as Devon had ever come.

However, that little remark had just revealed something about Devon.

Something that was truly cringe-worthy about him.

That little remark of his, proved that Devon actually DID want to defend Katherine from his uncle’s derogatory comments.

It’s not that Devon didn’t want to defend Katherine. He actually DID want to defend Katherine from his uncle’s barrage of insults.

But the truth of the matter, was that Devon was simply too much of a coward to defend Katherine properly.

Devon was a bitch.

Too much of a coward to whole-heartedly defend his own wife. The only thing that he could muster the strength to do, was to provide some under-the-breath, mumbling commentary from across the room.

And THAT made Katherine’s skin crawl even more!

Now, it’d be one thing if Devon was merely a douchebag that didn’t care about defending his own wife…

However, Devon actually DID want to defend Katherine! It was just that he was too much of a beta-male to do so.

That was even worse!

In Katherine’s opinion, having Devon defend her in some half-assed, cowardly way, was even worse than not defending her at all.

“Sorry, lady,” Reggie said, looking at Katherine apologetically, “I really didn’t mean to constantly rip into you about your age. I know you women are self-conscious about that sorta thing.”

Reggie then glared at Devon. He then looked back at Katherine.

“I shouldn’t be insulting YOU. We don’t control when we are born. It’s not YOUR fault how old you are. You were just some random woman minding your own business. And then, this jackal here decided to hijack you,” Reggie said, jerking his thumb at Devon.

Reggie stared at the silver-black collar that was fused to Katherine’s neck and shook his head.

“My brother and I discussed you over the phone, Katherine. We don’t know why Devon did this to you… And Ramon and I both agree that you shouldn’t be in Devon’s collar right now.”

Katherine remained silent.

“You had ONE job, Devon…” Reggie said, disapprovingly, shaking his head.

“You guys can pile on me all you want,” Devon said, unapologetically, “But this businesswoman I chose to enslave? She’s fucking amazing!”

“She is not ‘fucking amazing’,” Reggie countered, “My brother wants a grandson.”

“And he’s gonna get one,” Devon said confidently.

“Let’s hope so,” Reggie said.

Reggie then turned his attention back to Katherine.

“How the heck did Devon even manage to pull this off, lady?!” Reggie asked Katherine, “How in-the-FUCK are you two already married and living together?! You’re forty! Don’t you like… Have a husband and kids who are questioning all of this?!”

“I don’t have any children,” Katherine admitted, “But I did have a boyfriend.”

“Just a boyfriend?!” Reggie asked, with a definite sneer, “You’re a little late in your life to still be actively-dating, no?”

“He was a VERY serious boyfriend,” Katherine said, defending herself, “A very serious boyfriend of 4 years. Rick was in love with me, and I was in love with him! But, when Devon forcibly inserted himself into my life, he forced me to end things with Rick. Rick was my soulmate. He was the love of my life.”

“I mean… Yeah… That sucks,” Reggie said, nonchalantly, “But hey! Slavery, in any form, is never pretty. You can’t expect everything to go—”

“It gets worse,” Katherine said, interrupting, “The moment I was forced to break up with him, Rick revealed that he had secretly bought me an engagement ring. He was planning to propose to me later this year. And I would’ve said YES!”

“Wait… You were really going to marry this guy?!” Reggie asked Katherine.

Katherine didn’t answer, but her eyes instantly grew misty. She was too choked-up to even speak! Katherine simply nodded her head.

Reggie felt an intense, overwhelming-wave of sympathy for Katherine. And he wasn’t quite sure why.

Maybe it was because he and Katherine were practically the exact same age.

Maybe it was his hatred of his stupid, immature nephew.

Maybe it was the fact that both Darla, and Emi, were both single-women when they got enslaved, but Katherine wasn’t..

But whatever the reason, all at once, Reggie began to feel something in his heart. Reggie was shocked and frightened as he started to experience a brand-new, novel emotion.

It was an emotion that Reggie hadn’t felt a single time during the entire 22-year period he was having sex with Emi:

Guilt.

Reggie didn’t like this new feeling in his heart. Not one bit. He tried to shrug off this strange, new emotion.

Reggie decided to try and distract himself from this new emotion by listening to Devon’s side of the story.

“So, Devon... Your father told me over the phone that he offered to take Katherine’s collar off; but that you refused. He said that you were adamant about keeping Katherine as your wife. Mind if I ask why?” Reggie asked.

“SHE-CAN-FEEL-IT!” Devon responded instantly.

Devon responded in less than half-a-second. He responded quickly, loudly, and very creepily.

“What?!” Reggie asked, confused.

“I discovered it quite by accident,” Devon said in a low register, a creepy look appearing within his eyes, “I had no idea that Katherine’s body had this magical property until we started having sex. But it’s beautiful.”

“Discovered what?!” Reggie demanded.

“Katherine… My boss… This Katherine-Westerbeck-woman… This pale-skinned, brunette, Branch Manager… Whenever I have sex with her… She can FEEL it,” Devon said again, letting out a super-loud exhale, sounding like some sort of psycho, “She can FEEL it, Uncle Reggie! She can fucking feel it…”

“What the hell are you talking about!?! Of course she can feel it! EVERY woman can feel penetration! That’s the only reason that sex feels good for women in the first place!” Reggie said, angry that his nephew wasn’t making any kind of sense, “Of course Katherine can feel it!”

“NO! NO! NO! You don’t understand! I’m not talking about that!” Devon shouted, “I’m talking internally... Katherine has internal sensations. The muscles within Katherine’s vaginal canal… They are stimulated during sexual intercourse. Katherine can feel whenever a man ejaculates inside of her…”

Reggie just stared at Devon. He was confused. Totally lost.

“There’s countless research on this phenomenon. It only exists in about 45-percent of women,” Devon explained, “And Katherine is one of them. You see… Katherine can literally feel when a man’s semen is entering her!”

Reggie just stared at Katherine, then at Devon, then at Katherine again.

“Everytime I ejaculate inside of Katherine… she can feel my semen! Katherine is disgusted by it. She would stop it if she could… But she can’t! She literally can’t help it.”

Katherine closed her eyes, and firmly pressed her lips together. Tears began to drip from Katherine’s clenched eyelids.

Through Katherine’s intense facial expressions, Katherine had revealed to Reggie that everything Devon was saying was true.

Reggie’s eyes widened in horror.

Emi looked at Katherine with a look of total confusion on her face. She had no idea what Devon was talking about.

It was beyond-obvious that Emi was not one of the 45-percent of women that could internally feel when a man ejaculated inside of her.

“I can see the horror in Katherine’s eyes…” Devon continued, “I can hear the distinct change in the pitch of her voice… I can see the pretty-little-way she scrunches-up her nose when she feels me planting my seed in her…”

Devon rolled his eyes up to stare at the ceiling. He let out a large gust of air from his nostrils.

“My Katherine… She can feel it! And my Katherine… She fucking HATES it…” Devon said in a low, satisfied growl.

Devon stopped looking at the ceiling. He lowered his eyes to make eye contact with Katherine.

“With my collar on her neck… I get to decide when Katherine experiences that intimate sensation in her vaginal canal… It gives me so much power over her…”

Reggie just stared at Devon and blinked.

“It’s personal, Uncle Reggie…” Devon said coldly, “With Katherine, I am making this personal.”

“‘Personal’?” Reggie asked.

“Yes… VERY personal. This is about Katherine. And Katherine, specifically.”

Devon looked Katherine in the eyes and smiled.

“Sometimes, I have sex with Katherine in the middle of the night, when I’m not even really in the mood!” Devon admitted, “This isn’t about ME… It’s about forcing Katherine to be sexually-intimate!”

Reggie wanted to throw-up.

Even a monster like Reggie had his limits, and Devon had somehow found a way to surpass them.

Now, to those of you reading, you may think that what Devon was doing to Katherine was a very trivial difference from what Reggie-himself was personally doing to Emi. And in many ways, it was.

But, there was some logic behind this.

You see, Reggie got HIS pleasure from having intercourse with an Asian woman’s body.

However, Devon got HIS pleasure from forcing an innocent woman to feel semen entering her vaginal canal.

For Reggie, sex with Emi was about him cumming.

For Devon, sex with Katherine was about making her feel him cumming.

And that… That was what disturbed Reggie.

Reggie looked into Katherine’s eyes. And when he did, he saw Katherine’s pain.

For Reggie, just imagining what his creepy-ass nephew was doing to Katherine in bed every night… It made him ill.

“I am so… SO sorry, Miss,” Reggie said to Katherine, with legitimate sincerity in his voice.

His apology was legitimate. It truly was. But if Reggie expected sympathy, he got the opposite result.

“Shut the fuck up. Bastard.” Katherine spat.

For obvious reasons, Katherine didn’t believe that Reggie’s apology was genuine.

Reggie wasn’t offended by Katherine’s rejection of his apology. He didn’t blame her..

After all, why should Katherine believe that his apology was sincere? How could she; when Reggie was basically doing the exact same thing to Emi?

But Reggie truly-did mean his apology. He felt bad for her, and Reggie felt that Katherine deserved to be free from this.

Reggie just felt that, somehow… Katherine’s situation was different.

Up until today, Reggie was wholeheartedly dedicated to Ramon’s generational sex-slave plan. Reggie had been a dedicated soldier for his entire adult life. He even went so far as to legally change his name!

But now?

After meeting Katherine face-to-face, Reggie’s opinions about his brother’s plan had completely changed.

Reggie was done. He had had enough of this! This whole collar situation had gone WAY too far!

Twenty-two years back, when these collars were just a one-time thing for he and his brother to have some fun with, Reggie was totally cool with it.

But Devon’s… disturbing... treatment of Katherine had opened his eyes.

Now that more-and-more people were getting involved, and more-and-more lives were being destroyed, Reggie had decided he wanted to put an end to all of this collar nonsense.

‘Getting off’ on a woman’s body violation?

Forcing career-oriented women to have unwanted babies?

Preparing this same fate for 10 additional generations of people?

No… No. This all was becoming too much. This collar-stuff wasn’t fun anymore.

Reggie had made his decision. He wanted out of this.

* * *

It was now 7:27 pm.

Emi had just served Reggie his dinner. Reggie ate in silence.

Reggie just ignored how blatantly-rude it was to eat food in front of his guests, while serving them nothing.

Reggie was eating his dinner while watching the football game. Devon walked right up to Reggie. Reggie saw Devon approaching him from the corner of his eye.

And Reggie was pissed.

Subconsciously, what pissed Reggie off the most, was that he saw a little bit of himself inside of Devon.

And… If Devon was just a smarmy, creepy, immature loser… Then what did that make him?

Reggie really didn’t want to answer that question.

Devon stood right next to Reggie and looked at the TV screen as well. Devon was never really that into football, but he saw that the game was in the 4th quarter, and that the score was tied 21-21.

Devon could tell that his uncle was pissed at him, but he had no idea why.

Of course, being in Devon’s role as the Bryce-family’s shit-bucket, Devon had always known that he had never been his uncle’s most favorite person in the world.

Yes, his uncle was always a little shitty to him..

But his uncle had never treated him any worse than any other member of the family. His uncle’s treatment of him usually wasn’t THIS bad.

Today, Devon took extra care to walk on eggshells around his uncle. And yet, despite this, his uncle seemed to be more spiteful toward him than usual.

Devon decided to try and make conversation, to attempt to break the tense-atmosphere that he was sensing from his uncle.

“So, uh… Close game, huh?” Devon asked, glancing at the TV and pretending to be into the football game.

Devon didn’t understand why his family hated him so much. But he was desperately trying to bond with his uncle in any way he possibly could.

“Don’t try that shit, Devon,” Reggie spat.

“Try what?!” Devon yelped.

Reggie felt terribly guilty about what was happening to Katherine. But, at the same time, he could never directly admit to something like that.

Reggie knew that Ramon would murder him if he was ever suspected of harboring sympathy for a collar-slave.

“Why did you even pick Katherine in the first place?! Why did it have to be HER?!” Reggie demanded, doing his best to hide the guilt, shame, and anger he secretly felt for Katherine’s situation.

“I’ve had a businesswoman kink since I was a tween! So naturally, I was ecstatic when I researched the fabled Ms. Westerbeck! You don’t understand how big of a score she is, uncle! Katherine Westerbeck is the only female Branch Manager in her entire firm! Out of the entire company’s history, Katherine is the ONLY woman to ever hold a managerial position! Not just for the Eastern Branch, but for the entire company in general!” Devon said, proudly, “Just think about how amazing that is!”

“But… She’s FORTY, Devon! Katherine Westerbeck… She worked hard for that life… She earned that life! Plus, she had a boyfriend that loved her! And on top of ALL of that, she was about to get married to a man that she loved!” Reggie said, guiltily.

“Yeah, so?!” Devon asked, snippily, “Who gives a shit?!”

Reggie suddenly burst out with anger. He was already struggling to contain his emotions, and Devon’s flippant response certainly didn’t help.

“Why the fuck are you even here, Devon?! AT LEAST make yourself useful! Go to my basement fridge and fetch me a beer!” Reggie yelled.

“But… Uncle Reggie… We have literal slaves. You could just make Emi do that...” Devon said, quietly.

“Yes. Yes, I could. But I’m telling YOU to do it. Now go!” Reggie said sternly.

“But—”

“FUCKING GO, DEVON! NOW!” Reggie roared, loudly enough to make the walls of the house shake.

Devon was humiliated.

Reggie’s loud screaming had drawn both of the girls’ attention. Both girls poked their heads out from inside the kitchen to see what was going on.

Devon could feel Katherine and Emi’s eyes staring at him.

He was so fucking embarrassed, that Devon couldn’t even look in Katherine’s general direction as he went down into Reggie’s basement.

He felt like such a bitch.

Devon’s dynamic with Katherine was pretty fucking strange, to say the least... He still cared what the real Katherine thought of him.

Devon had basically kidnapped Katherine. He had hijacked her life, ruined her relationship, and continuously used her body against her will.

But, strangely, Devon still cared about Katherine’s opinions of him.

Yes, Devon was perfectly-aware that Katherine thought that he was an evil bastard. He didn’t care about that.

But having his legal-spouse think that he was just some wimp? That really bothered him.

Once Devon started making his way downstairs, Emi and Katherine continued the private conversation that they were already having amongst themselves.

“God… He’s such a little fucking coward…” Katherine mumbled to Emi.

“Yeah,” Emi said in agreement, “The men who constantly feel the need to project their strength, are usually the weakest.”

Katherine watched as Devon shamefully drooped his head and shoulders.

Then, as he continued to make his way downstairs, he slowly disappeared from sight.

Katherine shivered in pure revulsion. There was nothing that was more repulsive to Katherine than a cowardly man.

Even though this sexual-relationship was completely against her will, Katherine was disgusted with herself for having had unprotected-sex with a slimeball like Devon.

“Emi… We’ve gotta get out of these things!” Katherine said, pointing at her silver-black collar..

“I know, Katherine… But there’s nothing we can—”

Katherine interrupted Emi by grabbing ahold of her collar. She grabbed onto Emi’s collar with both hands and held on tight.

Katherine began yanking on Emi’s collar. HARD.

Just like with Katherine and Darla’s collars, Emi’s collar was interwoven into the very muscle tissue of her neck.

Each of the collar-girls no longer had any skin on their necks, whatsoever.

Because their necks weren’t visible, no one really appreciated just how serious the burns they had sustained actually were.

But these were actually very serious burns

For Christ’s sake, the very muscle tissue on each of the girls’ necks were exposed!

And due to the collar’s fibers burying themselves into the exposed tissue, none of the burns that the girl’s had sustained had ever been allowed to heal properly.

The collars were embedded into their bodies; interwoven into their very muscle tissue.

For all intents and purposes, these collars practically WERE their new skin.

Hell, the collars even served the functions that regular skin would:

It protected their exposed muscle tissue from foreign objects and bacteria, and it kept their bodies safe from infections.

These collars were not just a thing that these girls were wearing… These collars were literally PART of their bodies.

Katherine desperately tried to pull off Emi’s collar.

But since it was embedded in Emi’s muscle tissue, whenever Katherine tugged on Emi’s collar, Emi’s neck muscles got pulled right along with it.

“GAH!” Emi cried out in pain.

Katherine yanked Emi’s collar with ferocity. All of the painful memories from the past 4 days came rushing back all at once.

Katherine took out her pent-up anger by exerting more strength; causing Katherine to angrily pull on Emi’s collar with everything she had.

“OW!” Emi cried in pain as her neck jerked, “OW! OW-OW-OW-OW! Katherine, STOP! You’re hurting me!”

Collar-wears can’t hurt themselves, or other people.

So, as soon as Emi shouted that, and Katherine became consciously-aware that she was inflicting pain, Katherine’s collar began to glow a bright-white.

Then, Katherine’s collar exerted its control over her. Katherine was forced to immediately stop pulling Emi’s collar.

Katherine’s mouth gaped in amazement. Katherine was so shocked that she could hardly speak!

This… This was a continuity error! A glitch in the Matrix. A hole in space-time.

Devon had specifically told Katherine that the collar-wearers couldn’t hurt themselves or others. But clearly, she just did.

Katherine then realized what had happened.

Devon was just a stupid moron. Devon didn’t design the collars! Ramon and his old college team did.

Katherine should’ve known that she shouldn’t be taking Devon’s word as gospel! Of course Devon wouldn’t be smart enough to fully understand the collar’s rules!

Devon’s assessment... was wrong.

As it turns out, collar-wearers COULD, in fact, harm themselves and other people, as long as they didn’t KNOW they were causing harm.

Collar-wearers could never cause intentional harm. But… They could cause accidental harm all they liked.

This was another puzzle piece. A potential ticket to Katherine regaining her freedom. She had to find a way to use this… Somehow.

“Sorry for hurting you, Emi,” Katherine said, shamefully.

“It’s okay. I do appreciate your determination, Katherine; but you won’t be able to get these collars off with brute force,” Emi said sadly, “These collars are interwoven into our muscle tissue.”

Katherine let out a defeated-sounding sigh.

“It transmits information directly into our brain tissue through electrical impulses,” Emi continued, “It’s brutally effective. That’s because the natural tissue of the human brain is already specifically-specialized for transmitting electrical signals.”

“Yeah,” Katherine agreed, “Devon also told me that it’s constantly sending electricity to-and-from our brains.”

“Correct. In just the three-seconds it took you to say that sentence, electric impulses have traveled to-and-from your brain’s frontal lobe, and the collar’s transmitters, a couple-hundred times,” Emi said matter-of-factly.

“Mathematically, this doesn’t make any sense! If human brains are capable of communicating millions of times a second, how could it POSSIBLY be overpowered by a collar that can only communicate a couple-hundred times a second?!” Katherine demanded.

“Millions? Try billions. The human brain contains about 100-billion neurons that all fire about 30-to-40 times a second. So that equals 30-to-40 billion. And while it’s true that the collars’ electrical impulses are outnumbered by our brain’s neurons; the collars’ signals are VASTLY more powerful.”

Emi walked to the other side of the kitchen. Still effortlessly-maneuvering in her 10-inch, platform stripper-heels.

“The collars use its electrical transmitters to manipulate the electrical signals our brains attempt to send. And once it does that, the collars can easily override any voluntary movement commands that you and I attempt to send from our frontal lobes,” Emi said.

Katherine stared at Emi as she walked around the kitchen. Emi was currently cleaning up the mess that the two of them had made while preparing Reggie’s dinner.

A skinny, dainty, 115-pound Japanese woman was just casually walking around with the calves of a bodybuilder; in shoes that were nearly a foot tall!

Katherine was deeply-impressed with Emi’s seemingly-encyclopedic knowledge of the collars.

“I’m not a science-girl. I only know what I know about the collars because of what Devon told me. So, I assume that you know so much, because of what Ramon and Reggie have told you over the years?” Katherine asked.

Emi shook her head.

“I’ve never spoken a single word to Ramon. Ever. I give that guy the silent treatment whenever he visits here. And Reggie doesn’t know anything about the scientific-aspect of the collars. All the information that I’ve learned is just what I’ve figured out by observing my own interactions with my collar,” Emi said casually.

Katherine blinked in amazement.

Emi had never spoken to anyone about these collars before?! But… How could that be?!

Emi was confidently explaining the inner-workings of transmitters, electrical impulses, and frontal lobes!

Emi seemingly knew enough about the collars to design these god-damn things!

Had Emi really figured ALL of that out? All on her own?! Just through idle observation!?!

Despite the fact that Reggie had kept Emi from attending college, Emi was still one of the smartest people that Katherine had ever met.

Back in the living room, Reggie was successfully-able to shove aside his previous feelings of guilt, now that Devon was out of the room.

Reggie had sympathy for Katherine, but none for Emi.

But that fact should be obvious, seeing as how Reggie had been using Emi’s body for 22 years, by this point.

And now, Reggie was ready to use Emi’s body once again.

For the billionth fucking time.

“Hey, Emi?!” Reggie called out, from his spot on the couch, “You can keep chatting with your new niece-in-law if you want, but I’m gonna need to use your Japanese body again!”

The girls’ poked their heads out from the kitchen as Reggie interrupted their conversation.

They watched as Reggie leaned back on the couch, and pulled his shorts and boxers all the way down to his ankles.

Emi just stood still and stared at him. Even after 22 years of sex slavery, Emi still couldn’t get over just how rudely Reggie treated her.

Reggie scowled, annoyed at Emi’s hesitation.

“What are you waiting for?!” Reggie demanded, “That was my polite way of saying ‘I want sex’. So get over here, Emi! NOW!”

Emi’s collar started to glow a dim-white as she resisted her collar’s control, but she still immediately began walking towards Reggie.

There was barely any collar-glow at all!

From the pathetic, barely-lit, dim-white glow of Emi’s collar, Katherine could tell that Emi was the weakest fighter of the three of them. Emi wasn’t even able to muster the resistance that Katherine could. Not even with 22 years of practice under her belt!

For reference:

Emi was about half the strength of Katherine, and Katherine was about a tenth the strength of Darla.

In fact, it was kind of crazy just how horribly-bad Emi was at resisting her collar’s mind control.

Emi’s white, 10-inch, stripper-heels made a cheap, plastic-sound on the hardwood floor as her body robotically walked her way over to Reggie.

“Slide those panties off for me, baby-doll…” Reggie purred to Emi.

Emi wasn’t consciously moving her body at all. The real Emi didn’t make a single voluntary movement whatsoever.

It was part of Emi’s coping mechanism.

In a way, Emi felt like she wasn’t really having sex if she wasn’t moving. Everytime she had intercourse with Reggie, Emi allowed the collar to completely puppeteer her body.

It was an admittedly-cool part of the collar’s functionality, and one that Katherine seldom utilized.

At any point in time, a collar-wearer could simply decide not to move. They didn’t have to actively resist the collar; but they could still just decide to be lazy, and let the collar do all of their body’s movement for them.

And Emi had done just that.

Emi was more-or-less pretending to be a vegetable. Able to see and hear, but willingly deciding not to make any active-movements of her own.

The collar, controlling Emi’s body, tried to slide off her panties. But they got caught on her large, awkward, platform stripper-heels.

Regardless of the collar’s impressive technology, there were certain things that the collar struggled to do. Taking off Emi’s thin, tiny, pink panties while wearing those large platform-heels proved to be a difficult task.

As a machine, it lacked the fluency and dexterity that authentic human beings have.

That’s why, whenever the collar tries to make someone speak, the collar makes its wearer sound robotic and lifeless.

The collar, puppeteering Emi’s body, was doing its very best. But it struggled for a decent chunk of time trying to remove the panties; which really seemed to annoy Reggie.

Getting Emi’s thin panties off those large shoes was a difficult task for the collar.. Emi could’ve just easily removed them herself, but of course, she didn’t.

This was Emi’s silent form of protest. It was Emi’s personal mission to make this as inconvenient and difficult for Reggie as she possibly could.

Eventually, the collar got Emi’s panties off of her awkward stripper-heels.

Reggie then picked up the almost-empty bottle of lube. Katherine watched in horror as Reggie squirted the lube into his first two fingers and shoved it inside of Emi’s pussy without any care.

Then, the collar, still in control of Emi’s body, made Emi squat down and impale herself on Reggie’s cock.

Katherine’s pale-white face immediately became even more pale. Katherine quickly spun around and faced away, staring at the wall.

“Don’t mind this… We can still keep talking, Katherine,” Emi said.

“No-no-no! That’s okay, Emi! It’s getting late, anyway. I think that Devon and I should just—”

“Please, Katherine!” Emi yelled in a high-pitched, cracked voice, “Please stay here with me! I haven’t been talked to like a human-being in over TWENTY YEARS!”

In just one brief second, Emi’s cracked-voice had revealed everything.

On the surface, Emi appeared to be a lot calmer about this situation than Darla and Katherine.

But in truth, she wasn’t.

Emi was just as broken by all of this as Katherine and Darla were.

After twenty-two years of slurping dick, getting creampied, and preparing meals for her own captor, Emi was slowly being driven mad.

Emi grew up in a conservative, Japanese household. For Emi and her family, education and success meant everything.

But Reggie had turned her into nothing but an unemployed, non-college-educated, cum-slut.

Emi had nothing. Reggie had kept her out of attending college, and ruined her life. Emi wasn’t allowed in public, and had no means of communication with the outside world. She had lost all of her friends, and all family-ties.

Emi’s ultra-conservative, Japanese-upbringing taught her that it was better to be dead than live a life of shame.

Because of this, Emi attempted suicide almost every single day. However, her collar always prevented her from carrying it out.

Not everyone is mentally-equipped to handle being sentenced to a lifetime of sexual slavery.

And Emi? She certainly wasn’t.

Katherine still was facing the wall; awkwardly standing there, like a child in time-out.

Emi was impaling herself on Reggie’s cock, but she looked so lifeless. It was a very strange site. Nothing about Emi’s movements looked natural at all.

Emi’s arms held onto Reggie’s legs for support, but the rest of her upper-body remained stationary. Her eyes stared straight ahead, looking at nothing in particular.

Reggie then gripped Emi by her small waist, assisting her robotic-like movement.

Emi’s body was mechanical. So robotic.

So… Fucking… Robotic.

It was clear that Emi was making no attempt to voluntarily move her own body whatsoever.

As Emi bounced, Reggie looked downward and stared at Emi’s disproportionate, masculine-looking calves and he let out a low whistle.

“You’ve been wearing stripper-heels for over twenty years now! I’m surprised your feet haven’t fallen off!”

Reggie then burst out with cruel laughter.

“So… How do you like wearing stripper-heels all the time?” Reggie chuckled.

Assuming that Reggie had meant that as a rhetorical and/or sarcastic question, Emi didn’t respond.

Emi assumed wrong.

“I asked you a question, Sushi Bitch!” Reggie shouted angrily, yanking Emi’s short, straight, black hair.

Emi yelped a high-pitched scream of pain. Then, Emi began shouting swear-words in Japanese.

Katherine couldn’t believe her ears! It was so fucked-up that Reggie would refer to Emi as ‘Sushi Bitch’.

Wow. Just… Wow.

As if everything Reggie was doing weren’t already bad enough… He also decided to throw casual racism into the mix.

“I… I love wearing my stripper-heels,” Emi lied, in a soft voice.

Reggie knew that Emi was lying. But, since that’s what he wanted her to do, he was pleased.

This was a disturbing scene. Emi had absolutely no control over her own body. But, at the same time, she wasn’t actively resisting her collar, either.

She had completely surrendered her body to the collar’s control.

Emi had a saddened, helpless look on her face as her body robotically, and continuously, impaled itself on Reggie’s cock.

The entire room was filled with the sound of Emi’s asscheeks slapping against Reggie’s groin with each bounce Emi’s body made.

“So… How do you say, ‘I love wearing my stripper-heels’ in Japanese?” Reggie taunted, mid-intercourse.

Emi narrowed her eyes.

“Watashi wa anata o koroshimasu,” Emi muttered.

“Sounds pretty,” Reggie snickered, “Japanese is such a pretty language.”

Devon had now returned. He came up the staircase, carrying two beers. One in each hand.

“You like my Japanese-Aunt?” Devon asked Katherine cockily, as soon as he reached the top of the stairs, “Ha! Imagine traveling to the United States, coming all the way from Shanghai in the hopes of a better life... Only to wind up as a cock-whore!”

“Shanghai is in China, you fucking idiot!” Emi screamed angrily at Devon.

Reggie rolled his eyes in annoyance, but was relatively-unphased by his nephew’s geographical ignorance.

“Alright, everybody shut up! There’s too much chit-chat, and not enough sex!” Reggie yelled, annoyed.

Reggie then renewed his focus and turned all of his attention onto having sex with Emi.

Reggie re-adjusted his hands and tightened his grip on Emi’s small waist. He firmly grasped her small hips, and aggressively shoved the length of his cock inside of her.

Reggie fucked Emi hard. In plain view of everyone. Katherine remained turned away, facing the wall; meanwhile, Devon was watching intently.

Emi whimpered while getting drilled, while Reggie groaned happily.

A high-pitched woman was whimpering miserably, while a low-pitched man was groaning happily. The sounds were in a disturbing contrast to one another…

It was a sound that was eerily-similar to the sounds that occurred in Katherine’s bedroom whenever she and Devon made love.

Although, there was a distinct difference:

In Katherine’s bedroom, it was Katherine who was the low-pitched one. And it was Devon, who was the high-pitched squealer.

Katherine desperately wanted to leave Reggie’s living room, but she was terrified that attempting to move would draw Devon’s attention to her.

Right now, Devon wasn’t touching her… And Katherine wanted to keep it that way.

So instead of leaving the room, Katherine decided that the best course of action would be to remain facing the wall, stay still, and say nothing.

From the corner of her eye, Katherine watched Devon pull out his cock.

At first, Katherine was afraid that Devon was going to force her to do something disgusting with him; but she breathed a sigh of relief as Devon only began to masturbate.

While she was relieved that Devon wasn’t making her do anything, Katherine still shuddered at the sheer vileness of the situation…

This guy was over here masturbating to his aunt and uncle!

What the hell was wrong with this Bryce-family?!

“Fuck… I wish I could control Emi, too…” Devon said in a loud, not-so-subtle whisper.

Devon wasn’t good at being clever.

He was being so obvious about his intentions.

It was so-clear that he wanted his uncle to hear him say that.

Then, Devon loudly gasped, and dramatically snapped his fingers like a cartoon character; pretending as though he just now came up with an idea.

All that he was missing was an animated lightbulb to appear over his head.

Even though Devon had secretly lusted for his aunt for several years, he still felt the need to pretend as if this were some spontaneous plan.

“Hey! Uncle Reggie? I just thought of something!” Devon said excitedly.

Reggie glanced in Devon’s direction, but didn’t say anything.

“If you can control Emi to do anything you want… Couldn’t you let me use her? Like, um… Hypothetically… Couldn’t you make Aunt Emi have sex with me?” Devon asked.

“Shut the hell up, you incestuous PIG!” Reggie said harshly.

“It’s NOT incest! Because I’m not blood-related to Emi! I just thought that—”

“I said SHUT UP!” Reggie yelled, “You can watch all you like. But Emi’s Asian-body is mine. ALL mine. I don’t share.”

From the corner of her eye, Katherine watched as Devon’s boner went soft.

For Katherine, it was deeply satisfying to see Devon’s penis deflate like a balloon.

Devon still continued to watch his aunt and uncle fuck, but he tucked his now-flaccid penis back inside his pants, where it belonged.

Devon was the Bryce-family’s trash can. That fact had been pretty well-established to Katherine by this point.

Devon had zero respect from his father, his uncle, his mother, or his aunt.

Katherine knew that if she ever wanted her freedom, she would have to somehow use the Bryce-family’s political imbalance to her benefit.

The sounds from the couch were getting louder from both of them, as Reggie sat on the couch, gripping Emi by her waist.

Emi’s collar was relentless as it made Emi repeatedly bounce up and down and rhythmically impale herself on Reggie’s cock.

Katherine felt so terribly sorry for Emi. She, more than anyone, knew how degrading this must’ve felt for her.

“YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!” Reggie chanted.

Emi let out another series of Japanese curse words as Reggie thrust into her with even more power.

Reggie let out a groan, and tightened his grip on Emi’s waist..

All poor Emi could do was feel Reggie’s intrusion as her collar puppeteered her body..

“GAH-RWAAAAAAH!” Reggie roared.

Then, all at once, Emi’s robotic bouncing stopped on a dime.

That… That was so… Fucking… Weird.

The way that Emi’s body immediately stopped bouncing as soon as Reggie nutted?

That was just plain creepy…

The collar had a job to do. Now that it had milked Reggie, the collar deemed this as ‘mission accomplished’.

Even though she wasn’t watching any of the action, Katherine knew all-too-well what had just occurred.

Katherine felt absolutely horrible. But, at the same time, Katherine was deeply envious of Emi.

Even though, objectively-speaking, Emi was just as much a victim as Katherine was… Katherine still felt like SHE had it much worse!

Emi didn’t have to feel the semen entering her vaginal canal. But Katherine? She did.

Katherine had to feel it.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Not once, would Emi ever have to experience that sensation. To feel your vaginal canal go from empty, to completely drenched and dripping; within seconds.

It made Katherine feel a tiny bit of rage towards Emi..

Katherine was perfectly-aware of how wrong it was to feel rage towards a fellow victim.

None of this was Emi’s fault. And of course, Katherine knew that.

But that didn’t change the fact that SHE was the only one that had to feel her vaginal canal getting repeatedly creampied.

And it was that unfairness that deeply enraged Katherine.

“Fuck yeah! I love Asian women!” Reggie yelled out; purposely being loud, so that the entire room could hear him.

Reggie then pulled out his cock out of Emi without any grace or respect.

As soon as Emi stood up, Reggie slapped Emi, leaving a handprint on her bare ass-cheek. Then, he leaned all the way back on the couch, left his crotch exposed, and smiled; looking deeply satisfied with himself.

Emi scowled as she pushed two of her fingers into her labia, squeezing out as much of Reggie’s semen as she could.

Devon’s heart raced as his pupils eagerly followed Emi’s fingers.

Devon watched intently as Emi pushed all of Reggie’s excess semen out of her vagina with her fingertips. Devon stared at Emi’s runny-pussy with envy in his eyes.

A huge bulge grew in Devon’s pants. His boner had quickly returned.

Emi then picked up her discarded panties and began to awkwardly step back into them. She didn’t even bother to take off her platform-heels first.

All the while, Devon’s eyes roamed all along Emi’s tiny, naked, Asian body.

As Emi pulled her panties all the way back up, Devon continued to watch Reggie’s nut drip down Emi’s inner-thigh.

Devon tossed a beer to Reggie from across the room, in an attempt to try and look cool.

Reggie caught it, opened it, and began drinking it.

“Ya’ know, it’s not technically incest…” Devon said to Reggie, “These women are OURS to use as we please, right? So… I mean…There’s nothing wrong with the two of us occasionally swapping our collar-slaves with one another. I just thought… You know… Now that I have a collar-girl of my own, maybe sometime we could—”

“Holy shit, Devon! SHUT! THE-FUCK! UP!” Reggie yelled.

The bulge in Devon’s pants quickly went away. Devon quit staring at Emi, since he no longer wanted to look at what he couldn’t have.

The sound of Emi’s cheap, plastic stripper-heels made a squeaky, rubbery-sound across the hardwood floor as Emi walked over to where Katherine was standing.

“Can you believe these guys?! MY GOD! It’s hard to even fathom this level of evil!” Emi shouted.

“Uh-huh,” Katherine mumbled half-heartedly, still facing the wall like a total weirdo.

Katherine knew how silly she looked. But… She just couldn’t look at Emi. Not right now.

After what had just happened… It was just too awkward. Katherine felt deeply uncomfortable.

“LOOK AT ME, KATHERINE!” Emi yelled, bursting with a surprising amount of anger, “Yeah, a man just ejaculated inside me. SO WHAT?! I’m still a person! I’m still a human! How DARE YOU not make eye contact while speaking with me!”

Katherine quickly turned around to face Emi, her face quickly filling with shame.

“I didn’t mean- I wasn’t trying to- I’m so sorry, Emi!” Katherine cried.

“I don’t need your apology, Katherine. And I don’t need your sympathy, either. I just need your respect,” Emi said coldly.

Katherine was about to get angry and/or defensive, but she quickly realized that Emi’s hardened attitude was just a coping mechanism.

Katherine had to remember not to take it personally. Emi was hurting. Emi was deeply, deeply hurting.

“OH, EMI!” Katherine cried.

Katherine leaped forward and grabbed Emi. The larger, heavier Katherine trapped the tiny Asian-girl in a tight hug.

Emi nearly lost her balance in her 10-inch platform heels as the chubby, massive-breasted Katherine unexpectedly snatched her up in a tight hug.

“I’m okay! I’m okay Katherine, really! I’m okay! I don’t need this from you! I don’t need this from anyone! Let me go, Katherine!” Emi yelled.

Emi tried to escape Katherine’s hug, but she couldn’t. Katherine was taller, stronger, and heavier.

Katherine refused to let Emi pull away. Katherine just continued to keep squeezing Emi in a warm, loving hug.

“I’m fine, Katherine! I’m fine! Katherine, let go of me! I’m FINE! I’m… Fine… I’m… I’m…”

Emi buried her head into Katherine’s shoulder and began bawling her eyes out.

Katherine shushed Emi while softly patting her on the back.

But then, the heartfelt, emotional moment of the girls’ was completely-and-instantly ruined, as attention of the room dramatically shifted to Devon; as he made the loud sound of cracking open a beer can for himself.

Reggie sighed in annoyance, angry that Devon had just opened his last beer.

“Go upstairs and fetch your aunt a towel!” Reggie demanded, angrily.

Reggie made sure to stress the word ‘aunt’. Tacitly implying that Devon was never going to get to have sex with Emi.

Devon frowned slightly, but immediately began walking upstairs.

Reggie eyeballed Devon as he walked up the stairs. Once Devon reached the top, Reggie quickly spun around to face Katherine and Emi.

“Listen carefully, girls! I want to help the two of you escape from your collars,” Reggie said quickly.

The girls were still hugging each other tightly, never wanting to stop.

No matter what Reggie said, the girls were probably going to just ignore him and keep hugging.

However, Reggie said just about the only sentence in the world that could’ve possibly made the two of them abruptly end their hug.

“WHAT?!” Katherine and Emi both yelped at the same time, instantly terminating their hug and turning to face Reggie.

“I don’t want to do this anymore. I think it took me seeing Katherine to realize just how fucked up Ramon’s plan actually is. Let me know what I can do to help you guys escape,” Reggie said, with sincerity in his voice.

“Shut the fuck up. Prick.” Katherine spat, angry that Reggie would even try to pass off such a cruel joke.

“I’m being serious!” Reggie hissed.

“If you’re serious, then there’s no need for us to make any ‘plans’! Last time I checked, you don’t have a collar on your neck. If you truly want to help, then call the cops and tell them everything!” Emi said, angrily.

“Before I do that… First, I want something,” Reggie said.

Katherine and Emi exchanged glances with one another.

“Okay, I’ll bite. What is it that you want?” Katherine asked.

“I want amnesty. In exchange for becoming the family-turncoat, I want some kind of guarantee that I won’t be prosecuted for my crimes,” Reggie said, matter-of-factly, “I want a promise that Emi won’t press charges.”

“You cannot be serious,” Emi spat.

“I’m deadly serious. If you want my help, those are my terms,” Reggie said, unwavering.

“So, basically… You want to get to use a woman’s body, against her will, for over two decades, and not get in ANY trouble for it,” Katherine said, disgustedly.

“Precisely,” Reggie said with a sneer.

“I could never agree to something like that,” Emi said coldly, “I’m definitely pressing charges. First chance I get. You’ve ruined my life, my future, and put me through 22 years of HELL. I need to see justice for all that you’ve done to me.”

“Fine. I guess we don’t have a deal, then! Good luck trying to escape without my help!” Reggie said cockily.

Katherine’s eyes widened and she gave Emi a fierce, angry stare.

“Emi… We need his help…” Katherine pressed.

“Okay-okay, fine! If you help all of us escape, I promise I won’t press any charges against you when we contact the police,” Emi said, reluctantly.

“Nope,” Reggie said, quickly, “No deal.”

“What?! Why?!” Katherine demanded.

“Because... Emi’s verbal promises don’t mean anything. I’ve been sexually-abusing Emi for over 20 years. I’ve ruined this woman’s entire life. Emi is going to want justice.”

“Ya’ think?” Emi said, sarcastically.

“But you said you wanted to help us escape!” Katherine cried.

“I do. But first, I need a legal-guarantee. Complete-and-total amnesty. I need to be 100-percent certain that I’m not gonna’ get dragged into a courtroom one day, facing twelve-thousand felony counts of sexual assault.”

“A legal-guarantee?! How are we supposed to—” Katherine started to say.

Reggie held up his hand, cutting Katherine off before she could finish her question. That was because, just then, Devon came back downstairs, carrying a towel in his hand.

“Took ya’ long enough!” Reggie spat, rudely snatching the towel from Devon’s hands.

Reggie handed the towel to Emi. Emi quickly began wiping down her slippery privates.

“Any particular reason you’re still here?!” Reggie asked Devon, rudely.

Devon paused for a second, trying to come up with a decent response. Then, he shook his head.

“Come on, Katherine. Let’s go,” Devon said quickly.

“Goodbye Emi,” Katherine said sadly, “It was really nice meeting you.”

Emi smiled sadly and gave Katherine another quick hug..

“You too, Katherine,” Emi said softly, “And… Good luck.”

Devon was angry and embarrassed. Not to mention pissed. He was only FOUR days into his marriage, and already, his status as the least-popular member of the Bryce-family had been revealed to Katherine.

And Devon hated it.

After her quick hug with Emi, Katherine remained. She stood awkwardly in place for several seconds.

Despite desperately wanting to leave Reggie’s house only moments earlier, Katherine now wanted to stay. She really wanted to be with Emi for a little while longer.

But Katherine knew that that wasn’t going to happen.

Katherine had a husband now. A husband that had just been made very horny from watching intercourse happen right in front of him.

Staying to chit-chat with Emi? Yes, that would’ve been nice. But Katherine knew that she had a very… different fate in store for her tonight.

Katherine held back her tears.

Going back to her condo, laying down in bed, and receiving yet-another creampie from Devon, was certainly not a future-prospect that Katherine was excited for.

Katherine didn’t want to leave. For several reasons.

In addition to wanting to stay with Emi, Katherine really wanted to hear what else Reggie had to say.

Also, she wanted to sit down and form a proper escape plan with Reggie.

Also-Also, she wanted to give some more encouraging words to Emi.

But none of it mattered. Devon was eager to leave as quickly as possible. He had just been humiliated and emasculated for the entire length of their visit.

Devon wanted to return to his rent-free condo. Where he got sex upon request, and meals whenever he asked.

Everywhere else in the world, Devon was a fucking loser.

But inside of Katherine’s condo? Devon was a king.

Why wouldn’t Devon want to return there?

Devon wasn’t keen on wasting any more time at his uncle’s house. He wanted to get back inside Katherine’s condo, and back inside Katherine, as quickly as humanly possible.

And Reggie? Reggie had begun to hate Devon’s mere existence. He wanted Devon gone. Immediately.

Emi, however, wanted Katherine to stay.. It was the first time she had truly talked with someone in over two decades.

The conflicting-interests were obvious to everyone in the room. The tension was present and palpable.

The girls, wanting this visit to continue for all of eternity.

The guys, wishing this visit had never even happened.

Devon broke the tension.

He grabbed Katherine by her wrist and pulled. Katherine put up no resistance, and allowed Devon to literally drag her toward the front door.

As dark and awful as this situation was, Katherine had just been invigorated with a fresh breath of hope.

Katherine’s dreams of escape had gone from mere wishful thinking, to being an actual possibility! If Reggie was truly willing to help them out, then the girls really did stand an actual chance!

Darla? Darla was an incredible fighter. An expert at resisting the collars ferociously! All they had to do, was find a way to make good use of Darla’s superb mental-resistance capabilities.

Emi? Emi was smart. Incredibly smart. Quite possibly the smartest person that Katherine had ever met. She completely understood the technological aspect of the collars; which would no-doubt come in handy.

Reggie? Reggie was obviously the most morally-bankrupt member of the group. But since he was the only one with his free-will intact, he was a vital member of the team.

Between all four of them, there almost certainly had to be a way for all of them to escape. There just had to be! The puzzle pieces were all there.

Darla, the brawn... Emi, the brain… Reggie, the traitor…

But what was SHE?!

Just then, Devon slipped his hand into Katherine’s. He aggressively pushed his fingers in between each of Katherine’s, and forcibly interlocked fingers with her.

A lightbulb went off in Katherine’s head.

THAT was what she was!

She was the one with the idiot husband! The disrespected, family moron that stupidly allowed for Katherine to communicate with BOTH of her sister-victims!

It was amazing to observe… Devon’s sheer stupidity really couldn’t be understated.

You shouldn’t let all of your prisoners communicate, plan, and exchange ideas with each other. For obvious reasons.

After twenty-two years, Darla hadn’t even MET Emi! Not even once. Ramon was smart enough to keep the wife-slaves isolated from each other.

Katherine knew, that since she was the one with the idiot husband, the responsibility of leadership fell onto HER shoulders.

If these three women were to ever experience their freedom again; Katherine knew that she would have to be the one to organize all of these loose puzzle pieces, and coordinate a plan of escape.