The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a White-Collar Worker — Chapter 2

Devon drove Katherine back to the parking lot of the Eastern Branch right after legally marrying her.

The whole way there, he drove in Katherine’s brand-new Honda like a maniac. Devon’s inconsiderate-ass nearly caused two different car wrecks.

This immature loser had clearly never owned anything of value in his entire life. He seemed WAY too excited to be driving around in a brand-new car.

When they pulled into the Eastern Branch, Devon parked Katherine’s brand-new Honda Accord right next to his shitty, worn-down, 2002 Pontiac.

Katherine thought that her nightmare was done for the day. She thought that Devon was just going to hop into his car and the two would part ways.

Unfortunately for Katherine, her nightmarish day was far from over.

All that ended up happening was a change of cars.

Katherine wasn’t sure the reasoning for it, but Devon made her get out of the passenger’s seat of her car, and sit in the passenger’s seat of his.

Devon’s car didn’t have a built-in GPS. And when you sat in the car, it felt weirdly-low; super close to the ground. The windows were operated by a crank, and the AC didn’t work.

After forcing Katherine to tell him the address to her condo in a monotone voice, Devon typed the address into his phone’s GPS and drove the two of them back to Katherine’s condominium.

Devon and Katherine both got out of Devon’s shitty car. Katherine began walking towards the front door of her condominium complex, but Devon intercepted her. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards him.

“Let go of me, Devon!” Katherine shouted.

“I’ll do what I want, Katherine. You’re mine now. Legally.”

“Devon, please! I’m not—”

Devon pressed his mouth into Katherine’s. He kept trying to jam his tongue in her mouth, but she wouldn’t let him. This resulted in Devon just awkwardly licking the outside of Katherine’s teeth for several seconds.

Devon broke the awkward kiss and cracked his hand down on Katherine’s ass.

“Oomph!” Katherine grunted as Devon smacked her on the ass as hard as he could.

Devon was skinny, but strong. Katherine’s right asscheck seared with pain.

There were 4 separate condos in the four-story condominium complex. Each condo had its own floor to itself. Katherine lived in the third-floor condominium, with her long-term, serious boyfriend, Rick Gervais.

The two walked to the third floor of the four-story condominium. They stopped outside of Katherine’s front door and Devon gave her a script for a break-up speech. It was crude, needlessly mean, disgustingly-inappropriate, and way over the line in almost every way imaginable.

After hearing the script that Devon made, Katherine gasped in shock.

Katherine dropped down to her knees and begged Devon.

“Devon! Please! I can’t say THAT!” Katherine cried, “Please don’t make me say that!”

Devon was so heartless, that originally, Devon was going to make her say the speech anyway. But he really appreciated the sheer look of submissiveness as Katherine dropped down onto her knees before him.

“Well, if you like, you find another way to break up with him!” Devon suggested with a laugh.

“How the hell am I supposed to do that?!” Katherine demanded.

“You can tell him the truth!” Devon laughed, “Tell him that you’re having sex with a random black guy from your work! Or, you can make up some elaborate story. You could purposely start a huge fight with him, or you simply pretend that you’ve secretly been an awful person the whole time. I don’t really care HOW you do it, just make sure it gets done.”

“No, Devon!” Katherine shouted, “You’ve made me do some awful things, but this is a bridge too far. I’m not going to break up with my boyfriend for you. I LOVE HIM!”

“Listen, Katherine, here’s how things are gonna go down. Either you can break up with him on your terms, or you can break up with him on mine.”

Katherine slowly got off her knees and shakily stood up.

Katherine stared at her front door. Her heart was beating so fast, she thought it might explode.

Katherine quickly spun around in her Jimmy Choo’s and stared Devon right in the eyes.

“Please, Devon!” Katherine begged, “Don’t make me do this!”

Devon simply gave Katherine an unfeeling stare. He couldn’t have been any less sympathetic.

Devon pulled out his phone and set a timer. He showed it to Katherine. It was set to 4 minutes.

“Not only am I making you do this, but I’m timing you as well. You have 4 minutes. I expect you to be broken up with your boyfriend by then, AND I want to see him leaving through this front door. If this timer hits zero, I’m going to come inside, stand next to you, and I will force you to recite that awful speech.”

Katherine shuddered. The ‘speech’ that Devon had written for her, basically consisted of Katherine telling Rick that she had an insatiable craving for black cock, and that she had been cheating on Rick with Devon the entire 4 years that they were dating.

Obviously, Katherine couldn’t let that happen. But… The only alternative to Devon’s disastrous speech was to somehow break up with Rick in under 4 minutes!

Katherine had an idea. Maybe if she let Rick down easily, Rick would remain single, in the hopes of someday getting back together with her. Then, Katherine could easily repair her relationship with Rick once she was freed from her mind-controlling collar!

She had to let Rick down easy. Really easy. She didn’t want Rick to go out and get a new girlfriend. She didn’t want HER Rick having sex with another woman!

Katherine knew what she had to do.

The only problem was, Devon’s impatient-ass also wanted Rick to LEAVE the condo in a mere 4 minutes!

A proper, gentle break-up of a super-serious relationship like theirs just simply took longer than that.

“How the hell am I supposed to let Rick down easy, AND get him out of my condo in just 4 minutes?!” Katherine demanded.

Devon shrugged, “Beats me! But you had better figure something out! Because I promise you, you do NOT want to recite that speech to Rick. I doubt he’ll take it well.”

Yeah, no kidding. Of course she didn’t want that! But that didn’t change the fact that 4 minutes was super unrealistic.

“Devon, this is stupid! You can’t just make someone—”

Katherine’s eyes went wide as she saw that Devon had already started the timer on his phone. It was at 3:56.

Katherine held her breath, unlocked her condo door, and barged in.

Katherine went to shut the door behind her, but Devon’s foot was blocking her from closing the door all the way. Katherine made eye contact with Devon.

Devon simply shook his head. She got the memo. He wanted to listen.

“Hey babe,” Rick said, walking into view.

Rick entered their living room. He was walking out of their shared bedroom.

Rick stared sideways at Katherine’s extremely-noticeable, silver-black collar.

“That’s an... interesting choker,” Rick said, hesitantly.

Having Rick directly address her collar right off the bat delivered a level of mental pain that Katherine was not quite ready for. All the memories of today came rushing back and hit Katherine like a truck.

Katherine almost didn’t want to tell Rick what had happened. She didn’t want the image of her having sex with another man to enter Rick’s head.

Although she was on a four-minute deadline, Katherine still decided to waste time by attempting to communicate the truth about what had happened to her.

She knew that her collar wouldn’t let her say anything, and, even if it did, Devon would most certainly barge in and interrupt her before the whole truth could come out.

But her very safety was at risk! She needed to try to get help. In any way possible.

Katherine began to struggle. She desperately tried to tell Rick the truth about what had happened to her today.

The collar wasted no time. It immediately began glowing white and restricted Katherine’s vocal cords.

“Rick! I… My… At work… New... He… I… Dev… He...” Katherine stuttered unintelligibly, as most of her words got cut off.

“Huh?” Rick asked.

Rick blinked in confusion. He didn’t understand what in the hell Katherine was trying to say.

Katherine sighed. It was no use. She wasn’t able to tell him a thing. Not while this collar was still on her body.

“Oh, and it glows, too! It’s… It’s nice. I… I love it,” Rick said, obviously lying, but trying to be supportive of his girlfriend’s fashion choices.

Although the truth would be painful, Katherine still wanted Rick to know what had happened to her. She needed her boyfriend to realize that something was terribly wrong.

Katherine was in love with Rick. But right now, she was beyond frustrated with him.

Come on, Rick! A choker? Really?! A silver-black choker, covering the entirety of her neck? Did he seriously think that she would voluntarily wear something so damn hideous?!

He could have AT LEAST questioned why the damn thing was glowing!

Rick was a calm, gentle, 43-year-old man. Rick’s immense amounts of maturity, smartness, and strength were the reasons Katherine fell in love with him in the first place.

Katherine had just assumed that her long-term, serious boyfriend would instantly recognize that she needed help. That it would be obvious to him that she was being forced to wear this collar against her will.

But no. Of course he would just go along with this abrupt, dramatic, super-weird change in Katherine’s taste in jewelry.

Rick just mentally-shrugged and thought to himself, ‘Oh, I guess this must be the jewelry that she likes now.’

Even amongst the very smartest of them, men were irrationally stupid beyond belief.

Men are fucking idiots.

Katherine was terrified about how she was going to initiate this break-up. She was so nervous, that it probably would’ve made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. But due to the second-degree burning of the collar, Katherine no longer HAD any neck hair.

Katherine was so fucking frustrated right now.

Employees? Cashiers? Police? Marriage clerks? Her boyfriend, even?!

How could NO ONE have realized that something was wrong?! This collar was HUGE. It covered her entire neck area! It even had a glowing light for fuck’s sake!

“Hey, Rick?” Katherine said quietly.

“Yeah?”

“Sit down, Rick. We need to talk about something.”

“In a minute, babe. I have to take a leak,” Rick said.

Before Katherine could protest, Rick quickly jogged into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Katherine sighed frustratedly. She didn’t HAVE a minute.

She waited impatiently in the living room, quickly tapping her foot.

While tapping her foot, Katherine took notice of the expensive black pumps she was now forced to wear.

The velvety shoe-lining, as well as the heel’s toe box of the Jimmy Choo’s were actually pretty comfortable.

Even Katherine had to admit, the pumps DID look nice. And the expensive material that they were made of made them the most comfortable pair of heels she’d ever worn in her entire life.

But of course, that by no-means meant she enjoyed being forced to wear them.

She looked back at Devon who was now poking his head in through the barely-opened door. Devon smiled and shook his head.

Devon extended his left arm through the doorway so that Katherine could see it. He then tapped his left wrist, despite not actually wearing a watch.

“Rick?!” Katherine called into the bathroom.

“Coming!” Rick called back.

Katherine then heard the water running from her bathroom sink, then, very quickly, she heard it be shut off. Rick came into the living room to rejoin Katherine, fast-walking as he did so.

Rick leaned in to kiss Katherine. Katherine hesitated for a second, then decided to kiss him.

Rick intended for it to just be a quick peck, but Katherine used tongue.

She made sure to savor what may very well be her last kiss with the man that she truly, truly loved.

After the two tongue-wrestled for a few seconds, Katherine broke this kiss.

“Hey, babe! What’s up?” Rick asked, smiling.

“Rick… We’ve been dating for a while now… And… Well... We need to talk,” Katherine said.

Rick’s smile instantly dissipated. By this point, everyone in the world knew what the infamous, ‘we need to talk’ line meant.

“Katherine?” Rick asked with palpable sadness in his voice, “Katherine?!”

It took every ounce of willpower Katherine had not to burst into tears right then and there.

“Rick, things just aren’t working out. And I need you to leave my condo,” Katherine said shakily.

“Katherine, can we at least talk about this?!” Rick asked sadly.

Katherine’s eyes grew super misty.

“Rick, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not you, it’s me.”

Katherine internally groaned at herself. This breakup couldn’t sound any more cliche if she tried.

“Katherine… Please. Let’s just talk this out,” Rick said, “Tell me exactly what the issue is, and I’ll fix it. I swear to god! Just tell me! What on earth is causing this drastic decision?!”

“Rick, this isn’t your fault. And there’s nothing you could do,” Katherine said honestly, “Just, please... Leave. Don’t make this any harder than it has to be.”

“Ok, Katherine. I wasn’t going to show you this until our four-year-anniversary-vacation in December, but…”

Rick ran across the living room and entered their shared bedroom. He rummaged through his drawer and pulled out a ring box he had hidden underneath some of his clothes.

“Katherine… I love you. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I was planning on proposing during our vacation,” Rick said softly.

Rick opened the ring box while getting on one knee. He stared at Katherine with teary eyes.

“Katherine, I love you. I love you with all of my heart. I wasn’t just using you for the sex. I wasn’t just using you for the money. And I CERTAINLY wasn’t just wasting your time. Please… Please, don’t leave me, Katherine...” Rick begged in a soft voice.

‘Oh, come on!’ Katherine mentally screamed to herself.

This couldn’t be seriously happening right now!

Of course, Katherine would’ve said yes. And she would’ve been legitimately surprised by the proposal during their vacation, too! She would’ve loved nothing more than to become ‘Mrs. Katherine Gervais’.

During their honeymoon, she would’ve told Rick to throw away all of his condoms. She would’ve started taking Rick raw. She would want him to FEEL her pussy. And she would want to feel him.

She loved Rick. She loved him with all her heart.

Katherine’s collar prevented her from crying in public. If it weren’t for that little feature, she would’ve been bawling her eyes out all day today.

However, they weren’t in public right now. So that line of protection was gone.

Katherine began to burst into tears. Rick stood up from his one-kneed-position, and went to hug her. Katherine squeezed Rick, and held onto him tight.

Katherine lifted her head up from Rick’s shoulder. Rick was facing away from the front door during the hug, and so Rick had no idea that Katherine was making eye contact with Devon’s face as Devon poked his head in through the doorway again.

Devon mouthed how many seconds Katherine had left before he was going to barge in and make her recite that awful speech that he wrote.

Katherine was terrible at reading lips. She couldn’t tell if Devon had mouthed the word ‘forty’ or ‘fifty’, but either way, she needed to hurry up.

“So… Does that mean ‘yes’? You’ll marry me?!” Rick asked with hesitant-excitement in his voice.

“No. It doesn’t. I’m crying because I’m sad. I’m sorry Rick, but we’re done,” Katherine said sadly, “I need you to leave my condo.”

“What the fuck, Katherine!?!” Rick demanded angrily.

“Rick… You just don’t understand… You need to leave my condo. Right. Now.”

“This is total bullshit, Katherine!” Rick said, suddenly switching to intense anger.

“I completely understand why you feel that way,” Katherine said, “This isn’t fair to you, and I’m perfectly aware of that.”

Katherine was doing her best to console Rick’s feelings, but as one could expect, it wasn’t enough.

Rick angrily huffed and walked toward his dresser in their shared bedroom.

Katherine could feel her heart rate rising. How many seconds did she even have left?! 30? 20? Whatever it was, she certainly didn’t have time for Rick to pack up all of his shit. Devon was going to burst in at any second!

“Rick, you need to leave. Now. Right now,” Katherine said, hiding her rising panic as best as she could.

“You can at least let me grab my shit, Katherine!” Rick yelled furiously.

“You can come back for it later on today, I promise! I just really want to be left alone right now!” Katherine lied.

“But—”

“NOW!” Katherine screamed, her heart pounding like crazy.

“Whatever, Katherine!” Rick scoffed.

Devon’s head quickly disappeared from inside the doorway. Devon quickly closed the front door right before Rick turned around to face it.

Rick angrily marched to the front door and opened it.

Devon was now magically standing 3 yards away from Katherine’s front door. Devon glanced at Rick, making direct eye contact with him while pretending to be on his preoccupied on his phone.

In reality, he was just anxiously staring at his phone’s timer.

“Afternoon, sir,” Devon said, nodding his head in Rick’s direction.

“Afternoon,” Rick responded, nodding back, hiding his emotions like an absolute pro.

Just as Rick walked down the stairs and exited the condominium, Devon’s phone alarm went off.

“WOW! You couldn’t have cut that any closer!” Devon laughed, “Good job, babe!”

Devon grabbed Katherine’s ass and pulled her in for another kiss. Katherine resisted, trying to push on Devon’s chest to shove him away; but her collar began to glow white. Instead of pushing Devon away, Katherine’s hand was only able to idly rest on Devon’s chest.

It made the two of them look like a super-cheesy movie couple as Katherine’s open-palmed hand rested on Devon’s chest as he deeply kissed her.

The two of them then watched from the third-story condominium window as a teary-eyed Rick threw his ring box down angrily in his passenger’s seat. He got in, loudly slammed his car door, and drove away.

“Holy shit! This is like a fairy-tale! I can not BELIEVE how perfectly this is going!” Devon exclaimed.

Katherine watched with confusion as Devon immediately took off running down the two flights of stairs to reach the first floor.

Devon then burst right through the front door of the condominium complex.

Confused, Katherine looked to see what Devon was doing. She saw Devon open the trunk of his shitty Pontiac and immediately pulled out a gray suitcase.

Immediately, Katherine now realized why Devon made them switch cars before. It was a seemingly random decision at the time, but it all made perfect sense now. Devon had planned all of this out from the very beginning. He was planning to move in with her!

Katherine’s heart began to beat faster, if that was even possible. She knew she couldn’t allow this to happen. Now that Devon had left her alone, she knew she needed to take advantage of this opportunity. She needed to run away.

But where would she go? Devon was smart enough to keep Katherine in the corner of his eye. He was still watching her through the window, even though he was now 2 floors below her and outside of the building.

The condo was 4 stories tall. But the fourth floor only led to another condo, whose door would almost surely be locked. The only escape path would be through the back door of the condominium, but that was ALSO on the very first floor.

Katherine thought briefly about trying to make her way downstairs, going out through the backdoor, and making a break for it. But she knew that would be pointless.

There was no way in hell Katherine’s 40-year-old, 205-pound, caucasian-ass was outrunning a tall, thin, black-guy like Devon. Especially not while wearing those black pumps.

There was no other way around it. In order to be free, Katherine had to get the collar off first.

She reached with her fingers desperately. She would’ve given anything to remove this hideous object from her neck. Literally anything.

Katherine couldn’t even make physical contact with the damn thing. Her collar began to glow white once again, and prevented her from touching it.

Before long, Devon returned through the front door. He was dragging his gray suitcase like an overly-excited tourist.

He quickly skipped up the stairs to join Katherine on the third floor. He snickered while watching Katherine attempt to take off her collar again.

“Ya know Katherine, if you could just take the collar off, don’t you think you would’ve done it by now?!”

Katherine stared at Devon with large, pleading eyes, “Devon, PLEASE don’t do this! Just listen to me, okay?! I can’t take this collar off. This means I can’t go to the police, and you won’t get in any trouble. You can still take all my money. You’ll still be able to have all the sex you want. But you don’t have to do all of… THIS!”

Katherine began breathing rapidly and hard. Her gigantic breasts quickly raised-and-lowered with each deep breath that she took.

“C’mon Devon! Marrying, and moving in with a woman you don’t even know?! It’s disturbing! And very, very weird.”

Devon laughed, “Hey now, Katherine! I don’t like the term ‘weird’. It’s very derogatory! Although I will say, the life I plan to live out with you is CERTAINLY nonconventional!”

Devon rudely brushed past Katherine, more-or-less shoulder-checking her.

He happily wheeled his suitcase behind him and barged through Katherine’s unlocked front door.

* * *

It was now slightly past 7 pm.

Devon was surprised at how fast this day had gone by. But, between clothes shopping, and crossing to-and-from state lines, it made sense that the day was now practically over.

Katherine stared at Devon hatefully as he finished unpacking.

Devon placed his hand on his stomach as it rumbled. He walked over to Katherine’s fridge and opened it.

“Jesus-fucking-christ, Katherine!” Devon shouted, exasperated, “Cottage cheese? Half-a-dozen eggs? Strawberries? Yogurt? What the hell are we supposed to eat?!”

Katherine rolled her eyes. The nerve of this jackass! He came in and invaded HER condo. And now he was going to get mad because she didn’t have a fridge stocked full of food that he liked?!

“There’s turkey in there too,” Katherine said, defending herself, “As well as some pasta.”

“Right. Because I TOTALLY want to reheat your old turkey,” Devon said, rolling his eyes.

Devon slammed the fridge door shut and whipped out his cell phone, “I’m ordering a pizza. What toppings do you like?”

“Just cheese is fine,” Katherine said.

“Just cheese?! What are you, seven?! You don’t like pepperoni?” Devon asked.

“Never have. It’s disgusting,” Katherine said, “Tastes like expired salami.”

Devon’s face looked truly horrified. He looked legitimately offended.

“That’s too bad. We’re getting pepperoni.”

“Whatever. I can just pick them off. No big deal,” Katherine said.

“Yes, big deal. VERY big deal. No wife of mine is gonna pick the pepperoni off her pizza like a goddamn toddler! You will eat it, and you will like it.”

Devon called and ordered a large, pepperoni pizza and a 2-liter of coke. After he ordered, he walked over to Katherine who was sitting down on her sofa.

“Get on your knees, Katherine.”

“What?” Katherine asked, pretending not to hear.

Katherine could pretend not to hear all she liked, but that wasn’t going to change anything.

Her collar began to glow a dim-white as Katherine struggled to remain seated on the sofa. After a few seconds, sweat began to form on her brow. Katherine’s collar gradually increased in brightness until, eventually, her brain gave in, and she dropped down to the floor on her knees.

Katherine’s fierce mental-resistance made her feel like she had just fought in some long, epic, world-war-two-esque, movie-inspiring battle.

But in reality, her struggle from sofa-to-floor only took about 6 seconds.

“Open your mouth, Katherine.”

Of course, Katherine resisted this too. But since she had just fought with her collar mere seconds ago, her brain was fried. She couldn’t fight nearly as well the second time around.

Her mouth began to dangle open after only a couple of seconds, this time.

Devon took in an excited gasp of breath as he stared inside Katherine’s wet, opened mouth as a dentist would. His penis instantly became fully-erect.

Devon wiped out his cock.

As Devon aligned his cock with Katherine’s mouth, she desperately tried to close it. But instead of closing her mouth, her collar-glow just increased a little in its brightness, and her mouth remained open.

“Ehh-un! Oh!” Katherine grunted through an opened mouth.

She tried to say, ‘Devon! No!’ but that wasn’t at all what came out.

Tears immediately began running down Katherine’s face as soon as she felt the shaft of Devon’s penis slide across her tongue.

Katherine then tried to bite down on his penis.

Katherine knew that if she did, Devon would most-likely beat the shit out of her. But she didn’t care. If Devon didn’t have a dick, then he couldn’t force her to have sex with him ever again. And that was worth getting her ass kicked for.

Katherine’s jaws vibrated as she struggled to bite down on Devon’s cock, but the collar prevented her.

Katherine didn’t give up, though. She KEPT trying to bite down. She wanted Devon to feel pain. She wanted to hear him crying and screaming. He didn’t deserve to have a penis after what he’d done to her.

As Katherine continued to resist, the collar’s electrical transmitters became perceptible to her again. Katherine could feel the way the collar was sending a constant stream of electricity directly into her brain.

Sometimes she forgot that this was happening, since she normally couldn’t feel it. But that constant, steady stream of electricity was always flowing into her brain. Hundred of times a second. Always. 24/7.

Devon was deeply displeased. Katherine’s warm and wet tongue felt nice on his shaft, but her mouth was still dangling open.

And because Katherine wouldn’t tighten her mouth, he couldn’t feel the friction of her lips. Plus, Katherine wasn’t even sucking.

“’Da fuck are you doing, Katherine?!” Devon demanded, “Suck my damn cock!”

Almost immediately, Katherine had an idea. The collar was indeed going to force her to follow Devon’s orders; but Katherine realized that she could still somewhat-determine how she executed them.

Katherine began to intentionally give the worst blowjob of her life. She barely sucked at all, gave hardly any motion with her tongue, and completely ignored the majority of Devon’s shaft.

“Oh my god! What the hell is this?! Suck the cock, Katherine!” Devon yelled angrily.

Katherine did just that. She fiercely sucked on the head of Devon’s penis. She still ignored his shaft and purposely tried to make the inside of her mouth as dry as possible.

Katherine was going to make this as unsatisfying for Devon as she possibly could. Fuck him.

“Oh? So that’s how it’s gonna be, Katherine?! You wanna play?!” Devon yelled.

Katherine flinched, fearing that Devon was about to hit her.

Devon grabbed Katherine by the back of the head with both hands in a tight grip. He smooshed her head between his hands, firmly pressing them against Katherine’s brunette, chic-haircut-styled hair.

“Open your mouth as wide as you can, Katherine.”

There was no clever way of getting around that. It was a simple, straightforward request.

Katherine opened her mouth wide.

To Katherine’s horror, Devon tightened his grip on her head and began aggressively face-fucking her.

“Hrrhm! Erm-Erm!” Katherine grunted.

Katherine was helpless. Devon aggressively pumped his hips and groin. He didn’t show the slightest bit of concern or sympathy for Katherine as he fucked her face.

Devon’s ballsack smacked Katherine’s chin and collar as he thrust in and out of her mouth.

Katherine could feel the length of his shaft on her whole tongue, and the head of his penis poking at the back of her throat.

Katherine gagged on Devon’s cock as Devon began creepily running his fingers through Katherine’s chic-haircut-styled hair.

“Shhhh! No gagging, Katherine...” Devon said soothingly, “Breathe through your nose…”

Breathe through her nose? How could she?! Devon’s sweaty pubic hair was filling her nostrils! Katherine felt like she was going to puke.

Katherine had no choice. It was either that, or suffocation.

Tears began to fall as Katherine inhaled the scent of Devon’s sweaty pubic hair.

“Good girl…” Devon purred, degradingly.

Katherine felt Devon tightly grip both sides of her head. He re-adjusted his stance and moved a couple steps closer. He then increased the pace of his face-fucking.

The emotions overwhelmed her. Katherine began to repeatedly grunt, gag, and pout. Not that Devon cared.

Katherine tried to jerk away, but Devon’s grip on her head was strong.

“No-no,” Devon purred quietly, “Stay.”

Katherine began to taste a small bit of pre-cum on the very back of her tongue.

“Yes, Katherine! Yes!” Devon moaned, “And you had BETTER swallow every last drop!”

Devon jammed his cock down Katherine’s throat and groaned. Katherine could feel the semen spewing down her throat.

There wasn’t much she could do, besides swallowing it. Devon’s cock was lodged in her throat. Spitting out the semen wasn’t an option.

If she didn’t swallow it, she would choke.

In a weird way, Katherine was kind of thankful that Devon had jizzed directly down her throat. Jizzing directly into her throat caused the cum to completely bypass her tongue.

Even though she still had to taste his cock, she was super thankful that she didn’t have to taste his semen as well.

Devon pulled his cock out of Katherine’s mouth. A trail of Katherine’s saliva was connecting the head of his cock to the tip of her lips.

As Devon further-pulled his cock away, the saliva trail broke, leaving Katherine’s chin, collar, and shirt splattered with a small trail of her own spit.

Devon smiled at Katherine, “Thanks, babe.”

Katherine went to rub and massage her throat to try and relieve the pain she felt, only for the collar to stop her arm dead in its tracks. Katherine sighed, forgetting that the collar would never let her touch her own neck.

Since she couldn’t massage her sore neck, Katherine had to resort to swallowing her own spit to try and relieve the pain in her throat.

* * *

It was now 8:10 pm, Thursday night.

Katherine and Devon just sat in the living room in silence. Devon was on the sofa, and Katherine was sitting on the leather armchair across from him. After a few more minutes of awkward silence, Katherine spoke.

“You know you’re going to prison for this, right?”

“All the more reason to keep you enslaved, Katherine. I mean, I wasn’t going to free you anyway; but now I literally CAN’T free you. You’ll just run to the cops the second you regain your free will! We can’t have that, now can we?”

Before Katherine could respond, there was a knock on the door.

Devon immediately snatched up Katherine’s large, black purse that was sitting on the floor. He rummaged through it, and quickly found her wallet.

Devon walked to Katherine’s condo’s front door and opened it.

“Large Pepperoni and a two-liter?” the pizza man asked.

“That’s right!” Devon said loudly, nodding and smiling with a gigantic grin.

The pizza man was a little taken aback. Devon was smiling like a fucking psychopath and it was kinda freaking him out.

For some inexplicable reason, the pizza delivery guy felt like something was really off. He got bad vibes from this place.

He had delivered pizza to his fair share of weirdos before, but something about this delivery, in particular, felt especially strange.

The pizza man looked sideways at Devon as he handed over the large pizza and soda.

“So… Anyway, your total is—”

Before the pizza guy could finish his sentence, Devon slapped a wad of dollar bills into his hand. A quick glance revealed that Devon had just handed him 63 dollars. Devon had simply handed over all of the loose cash he found in Katherine’s wallet.

“Keep the change!” Devon said happily.

“Hey, thanks! Thank you so much!” the pizza guy exclaimed.

Instantly, the pizza man’s suspicions about Devon went away entirely. This was the single biggest tip he’d ever received from one delivery.

“No problem, man,” Devon said.

Before the pizza man could further express his gratitude, Devon quickly closed the door.

Devon confidently strutted back into the living room, and placed the pizza down on the table in between the sofa and the armchair that he and Katherine were sitting at.

Devon opened the box. Katherine looked at the pizza and frowned.

“Can I PLEASE just take the pepperoni off? I mean, it doesn’t affect you in ANY way! What difference does it make if I—”

“HOLY SHIT! Shut the fuck up, Katherine! I just forcibly married you, face-fucked you, and jizzed in your throat! And the PIZZA is what you’re complaining about?! Just shut up and eat!” Devon screamed.

Devon and Katherine both picked up a slice.

Katherine chewed on the pizza with tears in her eyes. She watched Devon happily chow away, eating slice after slice like an absolute pig.

After two minutes of eating, Katherine was disgusted.

Devon was a skinny guy, but amazingly, he was already beginning his fifth slice just as Katherine was just finishing her second.

By the time Katherine had completely finished her second slice, Devon had already mostly finished his sixth. Devon threw the small, remaining piece of the sixth slice back into the now-empty pizza box. He then leaned back on the couch and let out a disgusting belch.

Katherine was mortified. This absolute heathen had just scarfed down five-and-a-half slices of pizza in under 3 minutes!

Gross.

This was a nightmare. She couldn’t believe that THIS was the man she was now legally married to.

After Katherine suffered through swallowing her second slice of the disgusting pepperoni, Katherine stared at Devon with big, pleading eyes.

Devon met Katherine’s gaze, noticing the pleading-look in her eyes.

“UGH! What do you want NOW, Katherine?!” Devon asked, annoyed.

“Is… Is this hideous collar really going to be on me for the rest of my life?” Katherine asked.

“Well, I mean, I can’t guarantee anything. But I am inclined to trust my father’s word,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine’s heart began pounding in her chest.

She couldn’t feel it right now; but it was such a disturbing thought to know that the collar was sending electrical impulses to her brain, hundreds of times a second. It drove her insane whenever she thought about it.

“Please, Devon. I’ll do anything. Just take this collar off. You want sex? I’ll give you sex. You want money?! I’ll give you money. Just please, take this thing off of me!” Katherine begged.

“I’m afraid that ship has sailed, Katherine.”

“Please! Please, Devon! Talk to your father! Get this HIDEOUS thing off my neck!” Katherine pleaded, tears welling in her eyes.

“I can’t. The collars weren’t designed to be removed. What part of this aren’t you getting?”

“Why would ANY device be designed in such a way that no one, not even the manufacturer, could remove them?!” Katherine demanded.

“When my father’s old college team designed the collars, they were originally engineered with a portable charging station. Originally, you could take the collars off, and charge them back up. But, obviously, involuntary-slaves aren’t just going to patiently sit around and wait for their collars to recharge. So, my father re-engineered them. Since you can’t take the collars off of a slave to charge it back up; he modified the collars to charge themselves by absorbing nutrients directly from its wearer’s body.”

“It’s stealing nutrients from my body!?! That CAN’T be healthy!” Katherine cried angrily.

“You’re right, it’s not. My father has estimated that it shortens the life expectancy of anyone wearing the collar by about 5 years. Give or take a few months.”

“So on top of everything else, the collar is literally killing me!” Katherine cried.

“I wouldn’t exactly say it’s killing you, per se. You won’t even suffer the consequences until decades from now! And, even when it does, it’ll only be chopping off the tail-end years of your life. Who cares about having a few less years when they’re a cripply, eighty-something, old person? It’s no big deal, Katherine.”

Katherine reached for the collar around her neck. Her silver-black collar turned dim-white as her fingers stopped about 2 inches away from her neck.

Katherine grit her teeth and continued to strain, the collar slowly became brighter and brighter as she continued to desperately reach for her collar.

Devon laughed.

“Even if you COULD reach the collar, what then, Katherine? You already saw how I grabbed it! I yanked and pulled at it, and nothing happened. That collar isn’t coming off.”

* * *

It was now 11:17 pm. And Devon was making himself right at home.

“And what about this toolset?” Devon asked, lifting up the gray toolbox from underneath Katherine’s kitchen sink, “The toolset belongs to Rick, I assume. Right?”

“Yeah,” Katherine muttered, with attitude heavy in her voice.

Devon then carelessly threw the toolset through Katherine’s opened front door. It landed with a thud on top of the pile of the rest of Rick’s things. Devon didn’t care what he damaged, or how sloppy the pile looked.

“Is that the last of Rick’s shit?” Devon asked.

“YES!” Katherine shouted snippily, not even bothering to double-check the condo.

“Are you sure, Katherine? You had better be sure. ’Cause if any of his stuff is still in here, he’s going to have the right to come back in here and get it.”

“And?!” Katherine asked.

“And what’s he going to think when he sees some random black-guy in here with you, the very same night that you dumped him?!”

Katherine winced. She hated that Devon was right.

Katherine carefully looked around, making sure that nothing of Rick’s was left behind.

“The umm… The vacuum cleaner is technically his. He bought that for me when my old one stopped working,” Katherine said sadly.

“See?! I knew there had to be something!” Devon said, smiling.

Devon wheeled out the vacuum cleaner next to the sloppy pile, and closed the front door.

“Now, send Rick a text. Tell him he can come by whenever he wants to, in order to pick up his shit.”

“Ok,” Katherine said.

Katherine began furiously typing on her phone, but then, her fingers felt heavy and hard to move. Katherine’s collar began to glow and her fingers stopped dead in their tracks and she tried to carefully explain what had happened to her.

Devon noticed the confused look in Katherine’s eyes.

Devon grinned, “You thought I slipped up. Didn’t you? You thought you’d just be able to text him the unfiltered truth?!”

“This thing can stop my texts too?!” Katherine shrieked, pointing at her collar.

“Absolutely! But, you know what? I really don’t like that you even TRIED to do that! Now that I think about it… Just gimme’ your damn phone,” Devon said, outstretching his hand.

“NO!” Katherine cried.

Katherine’s collar turned bright-white as she resisted her collar’s control. No matter what, she wasn’t going to give up her cellphone.

After several seconds of fighting, Katherine could once again feel the weird feeling of the collar in her neck, skull, and brain. She could now physically feel the collar’s constant, electrical communication with her brain. She hated the feeling. It was like several tiny streams of hot water flooding directly into her brain, with the base of the water coming from inside her neck.

Eventually, the collar had had enough. Now that Katherine’s brain was weak and beaten, it slipped into the driver’s seat. Katherine could only watch as her body was turned into a mere puppet.

Her arms then automatically outstretched, and handed her phone over to Devon.

Devon erased Katherine’s half-finished text message and began typing a new one.

Katherine began to freak out. She thought that Devon was about to text Rick something mean and/or disgusting.

Watching her phone screen in Devon’s hands as he stood in front of her, Katherine quickly read the message that Devon was typing; even though, from her perspective, the message was upside-down.

Katherine was slightly relieved when she saw that all that Devon had texted was, ‘Your stuff is outside. Come get it before someone steals it.’ and then slid her iPhone into his front pocket.

* * *

It was now 12:08 am. Technically Friday now.

Katherine had just been standing there, staring at her reflection while brushing her teeth.

Katherine had just brushed her molars for the twentieth time.

At this point, it was beyond-obvious that Katherine was stalling joining Devon in bed.

Katherine had been ‘brushing’ her teeth for over 35 minutes. But really, who could blame her? She knew exactly what was going to happen to her once she laid down in that bed. She desperately wanted to avoid having her pussy creamed again.

Katherine was hoping that Devon would just get tired and fall asleep. But of course, Katherine’s plan didn’t work. Her plan was doomed to fail. There was no way that Devon was going to miss out on Katherine’s body, especially not when it was his first day of officially living inside her condo.

“Katherine quit stalling. Come to bed babe,” Devon said calmly.

“I’m… I’m not stalling,” Katherine lied.

Devon snapped, instantly getting WAY angrier than Katherine expected he would.

“Do you think I’m fucking STUPID!?!” Devon screamed.

“I… No,” Katherine whispered.

“I’ve been treated like I’m stupid all my life! I’m NOT about to start being treated like that by my goddamn WIFE-SLAVE!” Devon screamed, spit flying from his mouth as he yelled.

“I… I don’t think you’re stupid,” Katherine stammered.

“CLEARLY, you do! Do you seriously expect me to believe that any normal person would brush their teeth for as long as you just did?!” Devon yelled.

Devon was mad. And Katherine didn’t want to make him any angrier. She figured the best course of action would be to just admit what she did, and apologize for it.

“You’re right. I WAS stalling. I just didn’t want to have to have sex with you again. I’m sorry, Devon.”

Katherine’s judgment call was right. Once she admitted to what she did, Devon calmed down considerably.

Devon outstretched his arm and calmly patted the pillow on the bed beside him.

Katherine clenched her teeth. She reached for the collar around her neck with all her strength.

Devon watched as Katherine’s collar started to glow white. He shook his head disappointedly as he saw that Katherine was still resisting her collar.

Calmly, Devon and patted the pillow once again.

Holding back tears, Katherine then slowly walked towards her bed.

As Katherine approached the bed, Devon peeled back the covers in an attempt to get Katherine under the blankets with him. But Katherine didn’t lie down. She simply sat on the edge of the bed instead; contemplating the state of her life.

“Get naked for me, Katherine,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine began to cry.

As soon as Katherine started crying, Devon shushed Katherine while reaching over to rub and massage her back.

“Shhh… Shhh… Shhh…” Devon said softly, massaging Katherine’s back, “It’s okay, Katherine… It’s gonna be okay…”

Katherine’s collar began to glow white as she resisted her collar’s control again. She could once again feel the electrical currents that felt like warm water rushing into her brain. She could only ever feel it whenever she actively resisted the steady flow of communication between her collar and brain.

“Yeah… Exercise that muscle…” Devon taunted, “Just keep making your collar stronger, baby…”

Katherine’s mind was beginning to quickly tire as the collar fought with her for control.

“Get naked for me, Katherine,” Devon repeated.

Katherine knew that if she tried to fight with her WHOLE body, the collar would easily dominate her divided brain.

To fight most effectively, Katherine had to choose one part of her body, and focus all of her energy on it. Some body parts had to be sacrificed.

Katherine didn’t want to remove her low-cut dress the most; so Katherine decided to focus all of her mental energy on maintaining her control over her arms.

Almost immediately after she made the decision to focus exclusively on her arms, Katherine felt her feet kicking off her black, Jimmy Choo pumps.

They landed with two, soft thuds on the floor, right beside the bed.

“Goddammit…” Katherine cried in a cracked, shaky voice.

Katherine’s collar continued to glow bright-white as the fight waged on.

“You’re only making it stronger, ’ya know…” Devon said, shaking his head.

Katherine knew that if she didn’t cooperate, the collar was just going to slip back into the driver’s seat of her brain again.

Katherine couldn’t stand being turned into a puppet. The feeling of being transformed into a vegetable-like human puppet was traumatizing, even if it only ever lasted for a few seconds.

Plus, Devon was right. What was the point in making her collar even stronger?

“You’re gonna pay for this!” Katherine cried, “You’re gonna pay!”

The light in Katherine’s collar faded out. Her collar returned to its default silver-black as Katherine stopped resisting.

Not wanting to be turned into a puppet again, Katherine then decided to voluntarily remove her low-cut, black dress.

“Lie down, Katherine,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine’s collar began to glow a flimsy, pathetic, dim-white Katherine hesitated. Her mind was tired. She wasn’t going to win another battle, and she knew it.

As a result of knowing how hopeless this was, Katherine only sort of attempted to resist this time.

But half-assed, wishy-washy resistance wasn’t going to cut it. She had to be all-in if she was going to even TRY to fight with her collar.

The collar easily bullied Katherine’s mind due to her noncommittal resistance. Katherine felt the collar slip into the driver’s seat of her body.

It forced Katherine to slide out of her low-cut, black dress. And immediately after that, it made her bring her legs around onto the bed. Finally, the collar made Katherine put her head on the pillow and lie naked on the bed next to Devon.

Katherine clenched her teeth and shivered as Devon crawled on top of her like a cockroach.

Devon grabbed both sides of Katherine’s head and held it tightly in place.

Devon was as skinny as a twig, but his amount of arm-strength was surprising.

“Open your mouth, Katherine,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine resisted, so the collar increased in its brightness, slipped back into the driver’s seat, and opened it for her. Katherine’s mouth hung open and stayed that way.

Devon began to disgustingly slurp Katherine’s tongue. Katherine grunted disapprovingly as she felt Devon’s slimy tongue sliding into her mouth.

Katherine grunted into Devon’s mouth as he began making out with her disgustingly, like an absolute pig.

Devon then broke the kiss and began to line up his cock.

“Stay in bed with me until I ejaculate. Don’t try to dislodge me. Allow me to have sex with you.”

Devon still wasn’t entirely sure how the collar worked. So, he wanted to make sure that gave a clear, concise statement before they started having sex.

“Devon! Wait!” Katherine gasped, as soon Devon’s penis head made contact with her pussy lips.

“Yes, babe?”

Katherine pointed to Rick’s drawer.

“Rick’s drawer. Top shelf. The condoms are in there.”

Devon just laughed. He couldn’t believe Katherine would waste her time saying something so stupid!

Devon had no plans of using protection. None.

He needed to have Katherine raw.

Devon thrust his cock inside Katherine, all while keeping a solid grip on her body.

“Devon!” Katherine cried, “What are you doing?! The condoms!”

Katherine’s vagina wasn’t very tight. But she wasn’t super-loose, either.

But still, her vagina was loose enough that Devon could shove his large black cock inside of her, despite her not being wet.

Katherine gasped in surprise at the intrusion of Devon’s penis.

This was her first time having missionary-sex with Devon, and she was surprised at the sheer length and girth of his cock.

Even though she had doggied it, AND sucked on it before, she didn’t truly appreciate its vast size until he filled her up with it missionary-style. He was so big.

Katherine’s chubby body began to rock in time with Devon’s skinny body as he repeatedly plunged into her pussy.

All of Katherine’s pale, chubby body rocked in time with Devon, back-and-forth, as they had sex on the bed.

Except for Katherine’s large, extremely-heavy breasts.

Katherine’s breasts were swaying as well, but they weren’t on beat. They jiggled severely off-sync with the rest of Katherine’s body.

Devon was mesmerized. He stared at Katherine’s tits as he drilled her pussy. Katherine’s breasts seemingly had their very own gravitational pull as they rocked completely-out-of-sync with the rest of her body.

Her collar began to glow bright-white as she felt her pussy lubricating the large black cock inside of her.

Katherine’s pussy was gradually becoming wetter and wetter. Her vagina lubricating itself involuntarily. Katherine couldn’t help it.

Devon leaned down and began to make out with Katherine while thrusting in and out of her.

Katherine began to exhale consistent, hard, heavy gusts of air through her nostrils, directly onto Devon’s face with every thrust he made.

She was constantly shooting hard gusts of air directly into Devon’s face, but Devon didn’t mind.

Devon made out with Katherine sloppily. VERY sloppily.

Katherine and Devon’s saliva combined inside of Katherine’s mouth and began dribbling out of the corners of Katherine’s lips.

The saliva (mostly Devon’s) was quickly collecting inside the entirety of Katherine’s mouth.

The dribbling-saliva soon turned into much more than that. Pretty soon, there were two, steady streams of drool that were running down both sides of Katherine’s mouth.

Disgusted, Katherine tried unsuccessfully to pull her head away from Devon’s slurping tongue, but the collar forced her to hold her head in place.

Devon’s drool had completely filled Katherine’s mouth, all while Katherine was simultaneously getting pounded by the largest cock she’d ever had.

Katherine could feel Devon’s ballsack slapping against her taint as he drilled her pussy.

Devon let out a huge exhale while simultaneously groaning.

The sound of Devon’s groan echoed throughout the interior of Katherine’s mouth. Katherine closed her eyes tightly in anticipation.

“ERM-ERM!!!” Katherine screamed while attempting to shake her head no, “ERM-ERM!!! ERM-ERM!!!”

Devon began to ejaculate.

Katherine could feel her pussy involuntarily-draining Devon’s balls. Her pussy was so damn effective at milking Devon, that it made Katherine sick with hatred.

Getting doggie’d in the dressing room was bad enough.

But this? This was so much worse.

It felt so much worse while laying on her back. She could feel Devon’s large, girthy cock inside of her. She could tell that Devon was about to cum, just by the way his cock felt.

It was inside of her. Inside of her so intimately. She felt it was expanding… She felt it throbbing… And then, she felt it filling her...

Suddenly, Katherine found an inner-strength she never even knew she had.

She had believed that she was beaten. She thought she had no will left to fight anymore. But there was something about this particularly-disgusting round of sloppy-sex that gave her courage.

Courage to fight her slavery to the bitter end.

As soon as she felt Devon’s semen beginning to enter her, Katherine began to struggle to dislodge Devon from being on top of her body.

Katherine’s collar began glowing an ultra bright-white.

Devon quit slurping on Katherine’s tongue in order to voice his outrage at what Katherine was doing.

“Damn it, Katherine!” Devon grunted in annoyance, “Quit fighting this!”

“Never!” Katherine panted, “I will NEVER quit fighting this! NEVER!”

Devon was taken aback. This had been the best sex he ever had in his life; only to get completely distracted and mentally taken-out of it at the very end.

Katherine’s collar turned a shade of dazzling, bright-white as she resisted her collar with intense strength.

It was the brightest her collar had ever been before.

And, because it was inches away from Devon’s face, Devon had no choice but to shut his eyes in order to avoid being blinded.

Devon finished ejaculating inside of Katherine, although his eyes were now tightly closed.

It still felt good for Devon, sure.

But because he wasted time and energy to talk to Katherine, as well as having to shut his eyes, the moment had been completely ruined for him.

Devon exhaled and rolled off of Katherine’s body.

Katherine was furious beyond description. Devon’s semen felt warm and hot in her pussy.

He didn’t even use a condom!

In her 40 years of living, Katherine had never let ANY man, not even Rick, do this to her before!

And Devon had done it TWICE now!

Katherine was so angry that she was physically shaking. She couldn’t stop clenching her teeth in rage.

The light in her collar faded, and returned to its normal silver-black.

Katherine wiped her saliva-coated lips with the back of her left wrist. She turned to stare at Devon with pure hatred in her eyes.

However, next to her in bed, Devon was angry as well.

Well, more specifically, he was annoyed. He was really, really annoyed.

Devon had been looking forward to this very moment ever since the first moment he walked into the Eastern Branch.

Researching marriage laws, abandoning his apartment, packing his suitcase, getting Katherine’s address, and getting her boyfriend out of the condo.

It was all in preparation for THIS moment.

He really wanted to see the look on Katherine’s face when he nutted inside of her, in her very own bed, for the first time.

But Katherine had to go and screw it all up.

Devon knew that he was probably going to have a lot more times with Katherine in her own bed. But, he’d never get another FIRST time. He had just missed that moment. Completely gone forever.

“God, why do you always feel the need to resist this?!” Devon demanded, frustratedly.

“My… My pride. I can’t just let you cum in me without putting up a fight,” Katherine said.

“Whatever,” Devon groaned, “We’re still going to be having sex. And my cum is STILL going to be entering you. That’s happening. No matter what. You can’t change that.”

It may seem trivial, and pointless. And for all practical purposes, it was.

But, it meant a lot to Katherine.

For Katherine, there was logic to it.

Yeah, Devon had creamed her pussy. Devon creamed her pussy yesterday. Devon creamed her pussy today. And Devon would most-likely cream her pussy again tomorrow, too.

But Katherine couldn’t just... LET him.

And that fact. The fact that she had resisted. It gave Katherine just the smallest sliver of pride. The only piece of pride that she had left.

At least now, because she resisted, Katherine would be able to live with herself. She would still be able to respect herself, knowing that she didn’t just ALLOW this awful man to cum inside of her. She knew in her heart that she at least TRIED to resist getting creampied.

That was the one small thing she could still hold onto. The one small thing that Devon couldn’t take away from her.

That wouldn’t prevent, nor would it change what was happening to her. And obviously, Katherine knew that. But that small, symbolic act of resistance meant a lot to her.

“You haven’t broken me,” Katherine said with renewed determination in her voice, “I want you to know that, Devon. You have NOT broken me.”

Devon turned to look at Katherine.

“Devon. You will never be at peace. You will never be calm. You will always have to be looking over your shoulder. You will always have to worry. You will always have to fear being caught one day. Because I will NEVER stop fighting to be free.”

Devon remained silent.

Katherine then got out of the bed. She shakily stood to her feet, wincing at the disgusting feeling of warm semen in her pussy.

Katherine had always made her partners use condoms. For 40 years. Always protected sex. Always, always. Having a man’s seed inside of her was such a foreign feeling.

She hated it.

Katherine began making her way to her bathroom; barefoot and naked.

Devon snapped his fingers. He pointed at Katherine’s discarded black pumps that were laying by Katherine’s side of the bed.

Devon snapped his fingers and pointed at her heels, while simultaneously letting out a high-pitched whistle.

It was like she was a dog! This was so fucking degrading.

Katherine turned around and made her way back towards the bed.

Katherine slid her feet back into her expensive black pumps. She felt a feeling of submissiveness as she once again felt the velvety interior of Jimmy Choo’s on her feet.

Katherine walked with steady, slow clicks.

“No more than 10 minutes in the bathroom from now on,” Devon called out, “And I WILL be timing you. That half-an-hour teeth-brushing stunt of yours was egregious.”

“Only TEN minutes per bathroom break!?! But what if—”

“Of course, there are going to be reasonable exceptions,” Devon said, cutting Katherine off, “But if I don’t deem your time worthy, I won’t hesitate to grab you by the hair and drag your chubby-ass back out here.”

Katherine sighed as she entered through the wide-opened bathroom door.

Katherine absolutely hated being forced to leave the bathroom door open. She wasn’t used to that at all.

She also hated that the bedroom was directly connected to her bathroom. Devon could just peer in there anytime he wanted to, without even having to leave the damn bed.

Having a connected bathroom was a huge positive back when she first purchased this condo; but very quickly, it was becoming the condo’s worst feature.

Katherine looked back into her bedroom. Devon’s skinny, black-ass was lying butt-naked in her bed, scrolling through HER cellphone!

She hated this. She hated this. SHE HATED THIS!

Katherine thought about hoping in the shower, but then decided against it. As much as she eagerly wanted to wash all the ‘Devon’ off of her, she knew that Devon was almost certainly going to have sex with her again before they left for work tomorrow morning.

Why should SHE go through the effort to become all sparkly-clean for Devon?! Why, just so Devon could enjoy a clean-body before dirtying it up all over again?

That piece-of-shit Devon could fuck her exactly how she was. No reason to get all cleaned up for the likes of him.

Instead of thoroughly scrubbing down in the shower, like she originally wanted to, Katherine merely washed her face and gave her pussy a quick whore-bath in the sink.

As much as she was tempted to stay in the bathroom for 9 minutes and 59 seconds, she was afraid that pushing the boundaries like that might make Devon angry.

Would doing something like that make him angry? Or would he not care, as long as she was still technically within the deadline?

Who knows! She still barely even knew this man! So she had to be extra-careful, as she didn’t yet know exactly what might piss him off.

After Katherine cleaned herself, she went to go put on her pajamas. Devon watched Katherine as she click-click-clicked her way over to her drawer.

“What are you doing?” Devon asked, the bright light from Katherine’s iPhone illuminating his face.

“Grabbing my PJ’s,” Katherine said.

“Like hell you are!” Devon yelled, “No wife of MINE is gonna be sleeping in bed with clothes on! That defeats the whole purpose of me being in your bed! Now get that chubby, white-ass back over here!”

Katherine slowly click-click-clicked her way back over to the bed.

She sat on the bed and stepped out of black pumps, leaving them standing up neatly beside her side of the bed.

Devon peeled back the blanket and let her in. Katherine had no choice but to get under the blanket with Devon.

Devon placed Katherine’s iPhone on the nightstand on his side of the bed, put his arm around Katherine, and snuggled up real close to her.

“You know, Katherine... You look REAL sexy walking around in this bedroom in nothing but a pair—’uh-heels…” Devon grumbled.

Katherine didn’t respond. What was she supposed to say? ‘Thank you?’

“It… It kinda turns me on…” Devon grumbled, stroking his rapidly-hardening cock.

“No...” Katherine whispered softly in horror.

“Don’t think about the future,” Devon suggested, “While we’re having sex, do NOT think about the hundreds and hundreds of times I’m gonna use this body of yours. You’ll drive yourself insane if you do that. When we’re having sex, just focus on making it to the end of that one, specific round of intercourse. Take them all individually, Katherine. It’s the only way you’re gonna mentally-survive this.”

Katherine began to fiercely shake her head back and forth as Devon slowly crawled back on top of her body.

They were both still under the blanket as Devon rolled back on top of her.

Once Devon was on top, he tried to kick Katherine’s legs apart, but Katherine kept her legs firmly pressed together with all her strength.

“Spread your legs apart, babe,” Devon said.

Instantly, Katherine immediately focused all her mental willpower on her legs. Katherine was learning quickly. She knew that the way to most-effectively resist the collar was to focus all of her mental-energy on one specific body part at a time.

Katherine’s collar became bright-white as she resisted.

Devon realized what Katherine was doing and instantly took advantage of it.

“Make out with me, Katherine. Like you mean it. Lots of tongue,” Devon said.

That sneaky bastard!

Devon knew exactly what he was doing. He knew exactly the type of bind he was placing Katherine in by making that command.

Katherine couldn’t engage in a two-front battle, or she’d immediately lose on both fronts. So the only option she had was…

To voluntarily make out with Devon.

Tears flowed from Katherine’s eyes as she consciously opened her own mouth, pressed her lips into Devon’s, and began sucking on his tongue.

Even though Katherine had just voluntarily submitted her mouth to Devon, that only bought her a few extra seconds of time.

Soon, Katherine then felt the strain of her collar. She could feel the streams of warm water (which were actually just constant waves of electrical impulses) entering her brain. She knew what was coming.

Katherine felt the collar slide into the driver’s seat. For a few seconds, she was turned into a mere puppet. The collar made her relax the tension in her legs, and spread them apart.

The ONLY reason she had voluntarily made out with Devon was just so that she could keep her legs closed! But now they were still being spread apart anyway.

She had just voluntarily made out with Devon! And for what?! A few extra seconds of leg closure?!

Katherine whined into Devon’s mouth at the sheer frustration of it all.

Now that Katherine’s legs were spread, Devon let out an exhale and roughly gripped Katherine’s body with his hands. He aligned himself and pushed himself inside of Katherine’s semi-loose vagina.

Devon broke the kiss. And the very second he did, Katherine grit her teeth in rage.

Katherine felt Devon’s cock penetrating her.

“I don’t like your resistance, Katherine. If your collar continues to glow during sex, I’ll fuck you as hard as I am physically able to,” Devon threatened.

Katherine completely ignored Devon’s threat and kept resiting. Her collar still glowed bright-white.

Devon squeezed Katherine’s body as tight as he could. He then began smashing his cock deep into Katherine. He fucked her with all his strength.

Now THAT got Katherine’s attention.

After a few painful strokes, Devon suddenly stopped thrusting all together.

“Do you WANT me to hurt you?! Stop fighting your collar, Katherine! Completely!”

Then, in a much softer, soothing voice, he added, “C’mon babe. Just relax, Katherine… Just relax… Relax… Relax…”

Katherine was scared. She now knew what he was capable of. Her taint was sore.

Katherine’s collar gradually began to fade out and return to silver-black. Katherine was eventually able to stop resisting completely.

“Much better,” Devon said calmly.

Devon then began moving at a gentle pace. Devon didn’t fuck aggressively this time.

Katherine’s body immediately betrayed her. Her vagina began to naturally wetten up as Devon repeatedly thrust inside of her.

And the longer this continued, the more wet Katherine involuntarily became.

Devon’s cock filled her so much fuller and deeper than Rick’s ever did. And the fact that she was experiencing flesh, instead of plastic, for the first time in 40 years was a wild new experience.

Her body just couldn’t help but get wet.

Devon was now ‘long-dicking’ Katherine. The entire length of his shaft was now stroking Katherine’s pussy.

Even though he was stroking her with his entire length, he was still slow and gentle.

“Can you say your new name for me, Katherine?” Devon moaned, “Can you say it out loud for daddy…?”

Because he phrased it as a question, the collar wouldn’t force Katherine to say it.

“Fuck off,” Katherine said dryly.

“Say it or I’ll fuck the shit out of you,” Devon threatened, “As hard as I can.”

What choice did she have? It was either say the name, or suffer extreme physical pain.

Katherine had no choice but to appease this evil bastard.

“My… My name… My name is... Mrs. Katherine Bryce,” Katherine said with clear, palpable hatred in her voice.

Katherine let out a breathy gasp. Partially from anger, and partially from the physical reaction of Devon thrusting his entire length into her vagina.

Now that Katherine was sufficiently wet, Devon began increasing the strength and tempo of his thrusting.

“Repeat your name, babe...” Devon groaned.

“Misses-zuh… K-K-Katherine… Bryce-zuh,” Katherine grunted in between receiving strokes of cock.

Katherine grunted in reaction to another series of deep thrusts.

He was long AND girthy. Why did the biggest jerks always have the best cocks?!

“Again!” Devon gasped.

Katherine didn’t say anything, though.

“Say it again or I’ll hit you!” Devon yelled.

Katherine was so fucking scared. Never before in her life had a man threatened to hurt her.

“I… I… I am… Misses! Kah-Katherine…! Buh-Buh-Bryce…” Katherine grunted out nervously.

“Yes, Katherine... Yessss…” Devon hissed.

She felt it. She felt it. Devon’s penis was expanding. She felt it. It was expanding inside of her vagina. She felt it.

Katherine could feel Devon’s dirty-fingernails digging into her soft, squishy, pale-skin as he tightened his grip on her.

Katherine hissed in sheer anger.

“Ungh! Un-ungh…” Devon groaned, “MISSES Bryce… MISSES Bryce… Misses… Katherine… Bryce…!”

Katherine began to take deep breaths. She knew that if she struggled, her collar would turn white.

And if it did, Devon might hurt her.

Katherine closed her eyes and took steady, deep breaths. And she continued to remain calm, even as she felt Devon’s semen enter her.

Katherine allowed Devon’s nut to enter her body without resisting it. She allowed the semen to enter her. She just… allowed it.

No fighting. No whimpering. No struggling.

She allowed it... She allowed it… She allowed it.

It was the longest 7 seconds of her life. But Katherine relaxed and successfully took spurt after spurt of warm semen into her insides without fighting it.

It took incredible mental-discipline; but Katherine kept her heart rate low, and held her mind and body calm. She allowed Devon to cum inside of her while giving off zero resistance.

Katherine’s collar remained silver-black.

Devon was ecstatic. He was overjoyed that Katherine took his entire load without fighting.

“Yesss...” Devon hissed.

Devon pulled his cock out and kissed Katherine deeply on the lips.

That was it. That was it. The last sliver of pride that Katherine had been holding onto? It was now gone.

Now that she had just allowed this bastard to cum in her, Katherine had been stripped of her last remaining piece of dignity.

“That was really good, Katherine,” Devon said, “I’m not sure how you managed to pull that off; but I suggest that you keep those tactics in mind.”

“‘Tactics in mind?’” Katherine asked, still shaking with anger and stress, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“You laid on your back, and calmly took my load. You let me cum in you, all while your collar remained completely colorless. So, whatever tactic you just used to manage that… Keep that in mind. Continue doing that everytime we have sex, or I swear to god, I will beat the shit out of you,” Devon threatened.

“I thought that was just a one-time thing! You can’t expect me to stay PERFECTLY calm every single time!” Katherine cried out.

“Oh, but I do. You just did it for me once, so I see no reason why you can’t continue to do it,” Devon said.

Katherine let out an agonized wail. She then reached for the collar around her neck with her fingertips, but her fingers stopped short of her collar. She reached for her collar again and again. She couldn’t even touch it.

“Why do you even WANT this?! Who cares whether or not I mentally-resist while having sex with you?! Who cares if the collar glows?!” Katherine demanded, “I’m STILL having sex with you. So what difference does it make if I stay calm or not!?!”

Devon chuckled, “You know Katherine, the funny thing is, this actually goes against my best interest. It’d be WAY smarter for me just to let you keep resisting. That way, you could continue further-strengthening the muscle of your collar. So, to be honest, forcing you NOT to resist is just plain dumb on my part.”

“Then, why are you doing it?!” Katherine demanded.

“Sexual gratification. You can still resist any other time, Katherine. I don’t care. I don’t mind if your collar glows while we’re doing doggy, or if we’re having casual sex in your office or something. But, when I get all nice and comfortable with you in bed, I don’t want you to resist. I don’t want you to struggle. Not at all. I want you to just calmly lie on your back... And take it.”

“I’m in Hell,” Katherine whispered, wide-eyed, “I think that I died… And I’m in Hell right now. You’re the Devil… And you’re torturing me…”

Devon burst out laughing. The absolute seriousness of Katherine’s voice made it that much funnier to him.

It wasn’t a joke, nor was it hyperbole. This poor woman TRULY believed that she had died and went to Hell!

“No Katherine, I assure you, you are still very much alive!” Devon said, bursting out laughing.

* * *

At 12:52 am, Friday morning, Katherine was suddenly awakened from her sleep.

She was awakened when she felt a naked man with a super-erect penis crawling on top of her chubby, pale-skinned body.

“Mmmrrggghh… Not tonight, Rick,” Katherine groaned, drowsy and half asleep.

“Rick’s not here, baby…” Devon’s voice chuckled, “You take BLACK cock now.”

At the sound of Devon’s voice, Katherine was immediately jerked back into reality.

Katherine pushed Devon as hard as she could, but Devon remained on top of her body.

“Get the fuck off of me, Devon!” Katherine yelled.

“Don’t fight this, Katherine…” Devon said evilly.

Katherine began to toss and turn in bed. She was trying to dislodge Devon. But Devon remained on top of Katherine even as she repeatedly tried to thrust him off. It was as if Devon were a bull-rider on top of some kind of weird, upside-down bull.

“Katherine… Katherine, listen to me! If you don’t stop fighting this, I will beat your ass right here and now. I promise,” Devon said softly.

Katherine didn’t respond, but the way she instantly stopped jerking back-and-forth showed that she reluctantly agreed to Devon’s terms.

Katherine grit her teeth and began shivering. Tears began streaming her eyes.

This garbage wasn’t necessary. He ALREADY had her under mind-control! What kind of punk threatens women?!

“It’s going to be ok, Katherine,” Devon said, tenderly rubbing Katherine’s forearm, “It’s just sex. Remember that. Ok, babe? You HAVE to remember that. It’s just sex.”

Devon quickly got into position, and Katherine didn’t resist. She was too scared to.

Devon aligned himself, gripped Katherine tightly, and began to have sex with her.

Katherine felt so disgusted. Her vagina was lubricating so quickly. It was milking Devon’s cock with every thrust he made in her.

Devon was making a perversion of the nature of sex itself. Sex wasn’t supposed to happen this way.

Devon continued to lazily pump Katherine raw.

The sex was a bit rougher than Katherine would’ve preferred, but overall, it was a round of normal, lazy, boring missionary-sex. It was clear that Devon was still sleepy as well.

Katherine was mad at herself. She should’ve known this would happen. Of course he’d wake her up. Of course he’d make her have sex with him again.

Of course this was going to happen!

After all, Devon was an evil, unsympathetic, horny male. Sleeping naked. Sharing a bed with a woman, who was also naked. A woman who was literally incapable of saying no to him.

What did she THINK was going to happen?

Devon continued to pump away. His groans were high-pitched and sounded disgusting.

Katherine felt super uncomfortable as Devon continued to dig his dirty-fingernails into her skin.

After about two-dozen strokes, Devon ejaculated into Katherine’s vagina.

“Murhmmmum!” Katherine moaned, wailing in distress.

Katherine may have wailed, but she didn’t resist her collar. She just couldn’t. If Devon was capable of THIS, then surely, he would also be capable of beating up a woman.

After ejaculating, Devon still remained on top of Katherine’s body.

Devon waited for several seconds. Then, after he was sure that Katherine’s pussy had taken every last ounce of his seed; Devon rolled over and went back to sleep.

Then, at 1:48, Devon crawled on top of Katherine, waking her up again once more.

Not a single word was exchanged between the two as he forced her to have sex with him again.

For Katherine, this was pure psychological torture. Katherine wasn’t used to having her sleep disturbed, especially multiple times a night. That alone, was awful enough.

But being wakened up and forced to have repeated, unprotected sex with a man she barely even knew? Absolutely horrifying.

Katherine let out a soft grunt as Devon ejaculated inside of her again.

During Devon’s ejaculation, Katherine grunted softly, but Devon stayed quiet. After he came, rolled back over and went to sleep again.

Then at 2:26, Devon went to crawl on top of Katherine again.

Devon was surprised to find that Katherine was already awake this time. Devon wasn’t angry, just surprised. But still, he was more than happy to get back on top of her and force Katherine to have missionary sex with him again.

Then again at 2:57.

Then again at 3:23.

Then again at 4:42.

Each of the following times, Katherine was already awake. Katherine didn’t resist. And still, no words were exchanged between the two.

On the bright side, Devon was becoming more and more gentle over time.

Eventually, it got to the point where the sex with Devon was no longer painful. Devon was silently rewarding Katherine’s subservience.

Very quickly, the two were finding their groove.

Katherine wanted gentleness, and Devon wanted subservience. Not a single word even had to be exchanged between the two of them in order to come to this agreement.

Katherine would just allow Devon to roll over, crawl on top of her body, and have a round after round of raw-dog, missionary sex with her.

She would let him cream her pussy, and then she would watch him fall back asleep again. All without ever resisting the collar.

Katherine didn’t even bother heading to the bathroom to freshen up in between rounds of sex. Nor did she try going back to sleep. She just laid there for hours, staring at the ceiling. Wide awake.

Katherine didn’t move an inch. Not for several hours.

Devon would mount Katherine’s stationary body, hump it, nut in it, and roll back over and fall asleep. All without Katherine moving a single muscle.

She remained in the exact same position before, during, and after having bareback-intercourse with Devon.

For hours, Katherine couldn’t move. Her brain was in shock.

She couldn’t believe that this was real. She couldn’t believe that this was actually a thing that could happen to someone.

Every time Devon tossed and turned in his sleep, Katherine’s heart dropped. She could never know exactly when the next raw-dogging was going to come. She was traumatized.

Both fresh and old tears streaked Katherine’s face. She was too scared to move. Too scared to even wipe her face.

At 3:23 am, Katherine made the mistake of wiping the tears from her face. And when she did, she accidentally woke Devon up by bumping him with her arm.

When Devon woke up, he immediately crawled back on top of Katherine. And Katherine got raw-dogged and creampied once more for her troubles.

Ever since that raw-dogging, Katherine had learned her lesson. From that moment on, Katherine remained perfectly still like a statue. She did nothing but stare at her ceiling, and silently cry to herself.

As Katherine stared at her bedroom ceiling with teary eyes, she couldn’t help but think: There were 7 billion people on this planet. Why her? WHY HER?!

There were 4 floors in Katherine’s condominium. Each condo had an entire floor to itself.

Katherine had condo-neighbors above and below her. It was strange to realize that they had absolutely no idea what kind of disturbing, horrendous atrocities were happening to the body of their innocent, middle-aged neighbor living just one floor away from them.

It sounds like a joke, but Katherine legitimately believed that she had died yesterday.

This truly was Hell.

And despite every fiber of her being wanting her to scream and cry at the top of her lungs; Katherine just had to hold still, remain non-combative, and take load-after-load of Devon’s warm cum in her pussy.

By the time morning came around, Katherine was in terrible shape, having gotten absolutely no sleep.

If she would’ve gotten some sleep during the hour-or-so intervals in between each round of bareback-intercourse with Devon, she probably would’ve been fine.

However, after the first couple of times that Katherine was awakened by Devon, she was traumatized.

Nothing is more traumatic than being woken up by a stranger crawling on top of your body, in the middle of the night, for some bareback sex.

After that, Katherine was too scared of returning to sleep.

She just couldn’t sleep next to Devon. It was too scary. If Devon was going to make her have sex with him, she wanted to see it coming.

She wanted to see Devon stretch, yawn, and slowly begin to roll on top of her. She didn’t want to be suddenly woken up to the feeling of a man trying to shove a dick in her. That was worse.

It was now 5:42 am. They both had to be up for work in less than 20 minutes.

Katherine’s heart dropped as she saw Devon toss and turn, and eventually wake up from his sleep again.

She just… Couldn’t take it anymore! Katherine tried to push Devon off as he tried to crawl back on top of her.

Katherine’s collar began to glow as she directly defied one of Devon’s instructions.

“BITCH!” Devon screamed angrily, “I warned you!”

Fiery rage filled Devon’s eyes. He raised his fist to Katherine.

He wasn’t bluffing. This piece-of-shit loser was actually going to put his hands on a 40-year-old woman!

“Wait, Devon!” Katherine screamed panickedly.

If Katherine would have waited a millisecond longer to yell that, she would’ve gotten decked in the jaw.

The rage in Devon’s eyes slowly faded as he watched Katherine’s collar turn from white, to silver-black.

“Last warning Katherine, I mean it,” Devon warned coldly, “Resist any other time Katherine, I don’t give a fuck. But not during missionary. Never resist me during missionary sex. Ever.”

Katherined nodded her head fearfully.

This time, Katherine didn’t resist. She just let Devon crawl back on top.

With tears streaming her eyes, Katherine allowed Devon to kick her legs apart, and mount her. Then, they began having yet another round of bareback, missionary-intercourse.

Devon was having her. Having her raw. Having her body in a way that Katherine had never let any man have her before.

After 3 minutes of having sex, Katherine felt Devon’s black cock swelling inside of her.

“Why?!” Katherine cried out to no one in particular.

Then, Katherine felt Devon’s warm semen entering her once more.

Devon ejaculated inside of Katherine at 5:45. After that, Devon stood up and left the bedroom.

It wasn’t until Devon left the bedroom that Katherine finally allowed herself to go to sleep.

Of course, by that time, her work alarm was scheduled to go off in 15 minutes, so that wasn’t much of a real sleep.

At 6 am, Katherine’s iPhone alarm woke her up, RIGHT as she was falling asleep.

Her cell phone was with Devon, who was already out of bed and had taken her iPhone into the kitchen with him. But even from inside the kitchen, Katherine’s phone alarm was still loud enough to wake her up.

Katherine heard Devon shut her phone alarm off.

Now, facing extreme morning fatigue, Katherine was beginning to regret staying up all night. Katherine groggily stood up from her bed and made her way to her dresser.

From inside the kitchen, Devon easily heard the creaking noise that emanated from Katherine’s squeaky bed. He heard the sound, and knew that Katherine was getting out of bed.

“Don’t get dressed yet, Katherine,” he called out, “Just slip into your pumps and come in here. We need to talk about something.”

Katherine sighed. What now? What else could he possibly take from her? Katherine slipped her feet into her black Jimmy Choo pumps and click-click-clicked her naked body into the kitchen.

Devon was naked too, and Katherine HATED that Devon’s sweaty ass and sweaty balls were making direct contact with her kitchen chair.

“Morning, Katherine! Did you sleep well?” Devon asked with a knowing smirk.

Katherine didn’t respond.

“So, I’ve been meaning to ask you… I only woke you up for sex a couple of times. Every other time, you were already awake. Why’d you stay up all night?” Devon asked, deeply confused.

“I was too scared of being woken up for sex again,” Katherine admitted.

Devon rolled his eyes and smiled.

“Let me get this straight... You decided to stay awake for sex... So that you couldn’t be woken up for sex? Now THAT’S an interesting strategy!” Devon laughed.

Katherine looked at her living room. Everything was perfectly neat and clean when they had gone to bed, but somehow, in the mere 15 minutes he was there, Devon managed to turn it into a complete disaster.

Devon was being extremely nosy and wasn’t even attempting to hide it. Folders were scattered, drawers were opened, cabinets were searched, and everything was left out of place.

“You’ve been holding out on me, Katherine.” Devon muttered.

Devon chuckled to himself as he looked over Katherine’s documents that he had scattered out on the kitchen countertop in front of him.

Katherine had been so angry thinking about last night that she somehow failed to notice that Devon was currently looking over all her private papers.

She wanted to complain, but realized there was no point. It’s not like she could stop him.

“A credit score of 785?!” Devon said, holding up a printed piece of paper that had Katherine’s credit score on it.

“Full healthcare coverage? Government bonds? A 401K? Multiple TENS of thousands of dollars tied up in stocks?!”

“I’m a successful businesswoman.” Katherine said matter-of-factly.

“That, you are,” Devon said, nodding his head, impressed.

Devon let out a low whistle as he continued to look over Katherine’s private papers.

“Damn, girl! Your finances are REALLY put together!” Devon said, looking over Katherine’s tax returns from last year.

Devon looked at Katherine and smiled, “All this wealth… It’s all owned by ME now. I knew I made the right choice in marrying you!”

Katherine sucked in a deep breath. She cracked her knuckles. She focused all her mental energy into her arms.

She then reached for the collar around her neck. It turned bright-white and kept Katherine’s fingers just out of reach.

“GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!” Katherine screamed to no one in particular.

“I’m in heaven, Katherine. You’re rich. And the sex with you? It’s fucking amazing.”

Katherine narrowed her eyes.

“Katherine, with all this money you have… And with THAT body… I just KNOW we can make this work.”

“Make WHAT work?!” Katherine demanded, “My enslavement?!”

“No. Our marriage,” Devon said slyly.

“This isn’t a marriage! This is a borderline kidnapping!” Katherine yelled angrily.

“Aw, come on! This is totally a marriage! I mean, think about it Katherine! What IS a marriage, really, besides dual-income-earners engaging in sexual relations?” Devon asked, being completely 100-percent serious.

Katherine blinked, not really having a comeback for that one. After all, that was practically all that a marriage was when you got right down to it.

“Don’t you DARE try to argue this! This is not a marriage you fucking psycho!” Katherine yelled.

“The government begs to differ,” Devon snickered.

“Why…?” Katherine whispered fearfully, “Why did you even marry me? What’s the point?! It doesn’t make any sense...”

“Oh, but it does, Katherine! It makes PERFECT sense! A broke, single, black-guy like me? Getting married to a wealthy, chubby, white-woman? Legally joining with someone that makes TENS of thousands of dollars?! Ditching my shabby apartment to move into her sweet-ass condo? Sleeping next to her in her bed? Raw-dogging her warm, damp pussy every night?! Are you really going to try to tell me that this DOESN’T make sense?!”

“You… You can’t do this…” Katherine whispered angrily, clenching her fists.

“Oh, but I can! In fact, I plan on doing this forever! This ain’t just some quick-fling, sweetie! Why do you think I took the time to LEGALLY marry your white-ass?!”

Katherine felt like she was about to pass out. This was a nightmare that just kept on getting worse.

She couldn’t look at Devon right now. She needed space.

Katherine went into the bathroom to splash water on her face.

Katherine’s heart dropped as she looked in the bathroom mirror and saw Devon’s reflection standing behind her. Of course. She should’ve known. Of course this pervert was going to follow her into the bathroom.

“We have time for a quickie before we have to go to work, Katherine,” Devon said with a smile.

Katherine reached for her collar with every ounce of strength she could muster. Tears of frustration streamed from her eyes as the collar turned bright-white and stopped her from even touching it.

“GET THIS THING OFF ME!” Katherine screamed, “GET! IT! OFF!”

Devon chuckled as he got behind Katherine. The fact that they were both already naked made his job that much easier.

“Bend over for me Katherine,” Devon said.

Katherine resisted. But instead of focusing on one bodypart, Katherine just flat out refused to move at all. With her brain fighting on a dozen different fronts, Katherine didn’t stand a chance.

Now that she was actively-resisting, Katherine could feel the collar’s electrical transmitters sending electricity.

It was communicating with her brain. And Katherine could feel it.

Katherine could feel the collar transmitting data. She could tell that the collar’s electrical transmitters were travelling through her neck muscles, traveling up the length of her skull, and getting fed straight into her brain.

“NO!” Katherine screamed as she felt the collar slipping into the driver’s seat.

The unholy feeling of being temporarily relegated to a mere passenger within your own body was impossible to explain.

Katherine watched through her own eyes as the collar put her hands onto the bathroom sink, widened her stance, and leaned forward for Devon.

Katherine tried to fight the collar’s mind-control with all of her strength, but it was useless.

Devon wasted no time. He got behind Katherine, kicked her legs into an even wider stance, and began pounding away; not even caring that Katherine wasn’t wet yet.

Katherine’s feet wobbled in her Jimmy Choo’s as Devon violently thrusted into her from behind.

“Ermph! Ermph! Ermph!” Katherine grunted as Devon began drilling her much harder than expected.

Devon wasn’t exactly the most gentle guy in the world; but he usually wasn’t THIS aggressive.

But, after having and having and having Katherine’s body for an entire night in her own damn bed, Devon was becoming much more confident.

“Ugh… Oh, Katherine!” Devon groaned.

Devon stared at his own black penis as it rhythmically penetrated Katherine’s body. He also stared at Katherine’s super-pale, white ass-cheeks as he railed her pussy from behind.

“Yeah, you white-bitch! You take black cock now! You take BLACK cock!”

It was obvious to Katherine that her ‘husband’ was drawing immense sexual gratification from the fact that he was a skinny, black man who was dominating the body of a chubby, white woman.

But really, he shouldn’t be so damn proud of that.

After all, it was the 21st century. Interracial couples weren’t tabboo anymore. In fact, they weren’t even that much of a rarity nowadays.

Katherine constantly tried to ignore the racial element of their situation; but it was becoming impossible, with Devon seemingly bringing it up every 5 seconds.

“Chubby white-bitches take black cock! It’s the natural order of things!” Devon cried out.

Katherine could see Devon’s face in the bathroom mirror as he drilled her doggie-style over the bathroom sink.

He looked so content. So satisfied. So happy. All at her expense.

It wasn’t fair.

“Ermph. Ugh! Er-umph. UGH!” Katherine grunted.

Katherine hated every bit of this.

Katherine’s vagina still hurt as Devon railed her. For some reason, during doggiestyle, Katherine’s pussy didn’t involuntarily wetten up as much as it did during missionary sex.

“UGH! Er-Ugh! Mrmph! Er-Ugh!” Katherine grunted as Devon railed her.

Devon listened to Katherine’s grunts with glee.

“Take it, bitch…” Devon moaned, “Take this black cock…”

Devon increased his strength, but his tempo remained pretty much the same.

“Er-Muff! UGH! Ermph! Er-Ahht!” Katherine grunted.

“Feel it, Katherine…” Devon groaned, “Feel the black cock inside of you…”

“Er-guff! UGH! Urmph! Err!” Katherine grunted.

Listening to an overweight white-woman’s grunts triggered something in Devon. Something primal. He held onto Katherine’s body really tight and began to ejaculate.

“WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!” Katherine screamed as she felt Devon’s cum entering her pussy from behind.

Katherine’s collar turned a brilliant bright-white as she desperately fought with her collar to avoid getting creamed.

“Take it… Take it, Katherine… Take it…” Devon groaned.

Tears streamed Katherine’s eyes as she was forced to feel Devon’s warm semen filling her. Katherine had lost track of how many times Devon had successfully gotten away with using her body against her will.

Devon let out an overly-dramatic, happy-sounding sigh as he pulled out, and then he flashed a shit-eating grin.

Katherine continued to stay bent over the bathroom sink.

For a brief second, Katherine looked at her reflection. And as soon as she saw the sight of herself, she quickly bowed her head.

Katherine couldn’t even look at her own reflection anymore. She couldn’t bear to see it.

The sight of her own reflection disgusted her.

The reflection of the woman staring back at her? That was a woman named Mrs. Katherine Bryce.

A woman named Katherine Bryce, who had just gotten done having raw-dog doggy-style-sex.

A woman named Katherine Bryce, who had just spent all of last night having bareback-missionary-intercourse with her black husband.

A woman named Katherine Bryce, who was routinely taking creampies from a man she had only met yesterday.

That ‘Katherine Bryce’ woman? That woman wasn’t her.

Her pussy lips were sore, and Devon’s semen felt hot and fresh inside of her.

Katherine no longer had a say in who she had sex with. It’s like her vagina wasn’t even hers anymore.

She still couldn’t believe she was a legally-married woman now. None of her friends and family even knew that she was married.

As a little girl, this wasn’t how she imagined her future marriage. This wasn’t how the life of a successful businesswoman was supposed to end up.

“Hey, Katherine?” Devon asked, pulling Katherine out of thought.

“WHAT?!” Katherine demanded.

“Do you know how many sperm are in a single ejaculation?”

“I don’t fucking know, Devon… Like 200 million or something?”

“Yeah. I already knew that. I just wanted to hear you say it aloud. I really like knowing that there are MILLIONS of my little tadpole-buddies swimming around inside of you right now!” Devon said, smiling.

Katherine’s face turned dark red. She cracked her knuckles on the bathroom sink and started breathing hard.

“Did you hear me, Katherine?” Devon taunted.

Katherine didn’t respond.

Devon slowly lowered his head.

He put his mouth right up to Katherine’s right ear, “Did you hear me, Katherine? I said that there’s millions of—”

“I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU!” Katherine screamed.

Katherine turned around and swung on Devon, only for her arm to stop mid-swing.

“You want to punch me? How ’bout you give me a kiss instead?” Devon said cockily.

But Katherine didn’t kiss him. Her collar didn’t glow either, since there was no real order that could even be resisted.

Devon smiled, closed his eyes, and nodded. He realized his mistake. He couldn’t phrase his commands in the form of a question.

“Kiss me now, Katherine.”

Katherine didn’t kiss him, but she didn’t actively resist, either.

‘No reason I should have to kiss the bastard,’ Katherine thought to herself, ‘Let the collar do that shit.’

Because Katherine provided no active-resistance, the collar still didn’t glow. It remained its default silver-black as the collar immediately slipped into the driver’s seat of her brain.

The collar made Katherine lean in and give Devon a peck on the lips.

Katherine hated the collar, but she was impressed with the technology. Objectively-speaking, it was amazing that she could just occasionally let her own body do things that she didn’t want to do herself.

“I love this collar!” Devon exclaimed, giving Katherine a slap on the ass.

Right at that moment, the motion of the slap caused Katherine’s entire pelvis to shake. This caused a little bit of excess semen leak out from Katherine’s pussy. Katherine felt a small amount of semen slowly drip down a nestle itself in her inner-right thigh.

“I hate you…” Katherine muttered.

“Spouting out your hatred isn’t doing a service to anyone, Katherine. I already KNOW that you hate me, and so do you. So, I really don’t see the point of you constantly saying it. I mean, who’s benefiting from that?”

Katherine didn’t respond.

“The only way you’re going to survive the reality of your awful situation, is to accept it. My suggestion? Become my willing lover and learn to like having sex with me. Just accept it, Katherine.”

“I can’t accept this. I can’t ever accept something as disturbing and awful as this!” Katherine cried.

“Well, for the sake of your own sanity, you need to. Eventually, you’re gonna have to accept the reality of what has happened to you,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine sniffed. She then grabbed a baby wipe from her bathroom counter and began cleaning her freshly-defiled pussy. Devon had already seen her naked so many times, that Katherine no longer cared that she was cleaning her own vagina right in front of him.

“Hey Katherine, can you go into the kitchen and make us some breakfast before work?” Devon asked in the most polite voice he could.

Katherine flashed a sarcastic smile and shook her head in total disbelief.

“You know, it takes a certain kind of sociopath to tell someone to make you breakfast right after forcing them to have sex with you,” Katherine said.

“I didn’t TELL you, I ASKED you. Just like a normal husband would ask of his normal wife. Now, I could just tell you to do it, and then the collar would simply make you. But I don’t want to go through all that hassle. Why don’t you just cooperate and do it, Katherine?”

“I’m not ‘cooperating’ with anything you say. You’re nothing but an abuser. And I want you out of my home!” Katherine shouted.

“Abuser?! Katherine, I’m not gonna make you give me a hundred blow-jobs a day. I’m not gonna make you carry a silver tray like a housekeeper, and make you give me foot rubs all the time. I could easily do ALL of that, but I won’t.”

Devon smiled, “So, as far as ‘abusers’ go, I’m extremely lenient.”

“You can treat me however you want, but don’t think for a second that it means I’ll ever be cordial with you,” Katherine said.

Katherine let out a high-pitched yelp as Devon smacked her hard across the face.

“Cool! Want me to start acting like a REAL abuser, then?! How does a hundred blow jobs a day sound, bitch?!” Devon yelled angrily.

Fear flashed in Katherine’s eyes as she looked back at Devon.

Katherine knew that this bastard was going to hit her eventually. It was only a matter of time.

“There’s… There’s no need for that,” Katherine said, rubbing her cheek.

“Do you want to be my wife, or do you want to be my slave?” Devon asked, “Those are your choices.”

“I don’t want to be EITHER!” Katherine cried.

“No shit you don’t! But that wasn’t one of the options! You can be my wife, or you can be my slave. So tell me, Katherine. Which do you want to be?” Devon asked cruelly.

Katherine didn’t respond.

“Slave it is!” Devon yelled, smacking Katherine across her face once again.

Katherine yelped again.

“I’ll… I’ll be your wife,” Katheine said quietly, rubbing her face again and now streaming tears.

“Good,” Devon said smiling, “’Cause the only cheeks of yours I want to slap are THESE.”

“Oomph!” Katherine grunted as Devon slapped her as hard as he could on her ass.

Devon grabbed a handful of Katherine’s right asscheek and tightly squeezed it. He squeezed her right cheek so hard that it actually began to hurt.

Feeling Devon’s needlessly-firm grip on her right asscheeck inspired Katherine to try and fight once more.

Katherine reached for the collar around her neck again. Unsurprisingly, her hands once again fell short of reaching it. Katherine grit her teeth and her face turned red as she struggled to reach for her own neck. Katherine’s collar quickly lit up bright-white. Her fingers couldn’t reach her collar no matter how hard she stretched them.

“You can’t even TOUCH the damn collar! How the hell do you expect to get it off?!” Devon asked, barking a laugh.

Katherine still continued to attempt to reach her own neck.

“PLEASE!” Katherine pleaded, yelling at her own trembling fingers as though they could hear her, “PLEASE! PLEEEEEASE!”

Katherine’s collar began to glow brighter and brighter as she continued to reach for her collar.

Even though she was resisting with more and more strength, it didn’t show. Her hands remained in the same position, trembling about 2 inches away from her own neck. The collar always exerted as much power as it needed to to keep Katherine’s fingers the same, safe distance away from it.

Soon, Katherine began to be able to physically feel the electrical transmitters within the collar. She could feel the electricity traveling into her brain. She could feel her brain struggling to fight the steady flow of communication. The transmitters were communicating with her collar and brain a couple hundreds times a second, and her brain was trying, unsuccessfully, to interrupt it. It was exhausting.

Katherine sighed, and gave up.

Devon chuckled and shook his head. After all, the only thing that this resistance was doing, was making the collar stronger.

Katherine sniffed, grabbed another baby wipe, and gave her vagina and inner-thighs a thorough wipe down.

Katherine sniffed once again.

“Now, how ’bout that breakfast, babe?” Devon asked, slapping Katherine on the ass again.

“Oomph!” Katherine grunted from the hard slap on the ass.

Devon then tightly squeezed Katherine’s right asscheeck in his hand, seemingly as hard as he could.

Without another word, Katherine clicked her way out of the bathroom. She was completely naked, minus those stupidly-expensive black pumps.

Her heels always clicked loudly. They sounded especially loudly on the bathroom tile.

Devon followed her right behind her, walking outside the bathroom as well.

Katherine stared at her kitchen. But instead of walking into the kitchen, she stayed still, blocking the doorway of the bathroom.

Katherine then slowly turned her head and stared at her front door. She didn’t care that she was butt-naked! She had to get away from Devon!

Katherine began running to her front door.

It was such a goofy sight!

Imagine seeing a chubby brunette-woman with a chic-haircut, sprinting at full-speed, while being completely naked, except for a pair of heels.

When Katherine reached her front door, her collar began to glow bright-white again. Her legs froze up and she couldn’t take another step.

“That’s right, Katherine… Just keep exercising that collar…” Devon said in a low voice, happily.

Katherine could feel her mind quickly losing the battle for control over her body. The collar was going to win in a few seconds regardless, and the more she fought her collar, the more its strength would increase.

If she continued fighting, she’d once again be able to physically feel the collar’s electrical transmitters communicating with her brain. She hated that feeling. Plus, if she fought too hard, then the collar would slide into the driver’s seat of her brain again. There was no reason to continue this fight. All downsides. There was nothing to gain.

Her collar faded out and returned to its normal silver-black as she gave up and chose to consciously walk into her kitchen.

Katherine let out a groan of anger. Nothing seemed entirely consistent. She just couldn’t understand this collar’s exact rules!

“You never TOLD me to make you breakfast, you ASKED me. Plus, you never even TOLD me that I had to stay in the condo!” Katherine cried out in frustration, “So then, WHY is the collar keeping me in here?! You never specifically said that I HAD to stay in the condo!”

“What is this? A game of Simon-Says?” Devon asked sarcastically, “The collar has common sense, Katherine. Obviously it knows that I wouldn’t want my wife running around naked in public.”

“I’m not your goddamn wife!” Katherine shouted.

“Is that really the hill you want to die on?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow, “Trust me, Katherine, out of all the things I’m going to do to you, your terminology is the least of your concerns.”

“Please Devon,” Katherine begged quietly, “I don’t care about anything else. Just let me fix things with Rick. I’m begging you.”

“And why would I let my wife ‘fix things’ with an ex-boyfriend of hers?” Devon asked with a smirk.

Katherine clenched her fists.

“Now, why don’t you get started on that breakfast?” Devon asked with a sly smile.

Katherine angrily entered the kitchen.

She opened the refrigerator and quickly browsed over what she had. The short answer? Not much. Katherine began pulling eggs out of her fridge while Devon sat patiently at her Kitchen table.

As Katherine prepared to fix the eggs, she looked over at Devon. He was just sitting there at the table casually, waiting for his breakfast to be made.

This was her life.

As she stood there, butt-naked and in high-heels, Katherine knew that she was carrying millions of Devon’s sperm inside of her.

She was married now. Legally.

For the rest of her life, she was going to be expected to cook and clean for this man. Her brand-new husband.

Katherine was going to be forced to let Devon continue having sex with her. And she would have to allow him to ejaculate into her pussy, multiple times a day.

She was his. Completely. Totally.

And all of this? This was just day one.

Katherine made eye contact with Devon. He began smiling like a weirdo.

Suddenly, Katherine had a mental breakdown.

“NO-NO-NO! I CAN’T DO THIS!” Katherine screamed.

Katherine tried to let out a blood-curdling scream at the top of her lungs. But in a millionth of a second, the collar restricted her vocal cords.

Katherine let out a voiceless scream as her collar began to glow bright-white.

She continuously reached for her collar, and the collar easily kept Katherine’s trembling fingers hovering a safe two inches away from it.

“Please Devon,” Katherine gasped, “I can’t do this! I legitimately CAN. NOT. DO THIS! I just can’t!”

“Why? You a racist, Katherine? Can’t handle the fact that you’re getting creamed by a black guy?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“DON’T BE AN IDIOT!” Katherine snapped, “It’s not because you’re black. It’s because this is against my will! I… I think I’m about to have a panic attack!”

“I can’t believe that after a whole night of sex; it was cooking some goddamn eggs that caused you to have a breakdown!” Devon chuckled.

“I… I just don’t understand! I’m no supermodel! Why do you want ME?!” Katherine demanded, “Why me, specifically?!”

“You’re a woman in a position of power, Katherine. The only female Branch Manager in that whole damn fancy-ass company,” Devon blatantly checked her out and smiled, “Katherine, I am in LOVE with your body! When I see your short, brunette hair… Your large breasts… Your chunky, pale body… I just can’t help myself!”

There was a lot more to it than just that, of course. But Devon’s subconscious was a mystery to even Devon himself.

“I can’t do this anymore! I’ve never done anything to you! Please, Devon… Just let me go...”

“No way! I’ve grown QUITE fond of your body, Katherine. And I plan to continue... USING it.”

“Why do you talk about me like I’m just some piece of meat?!” Katherine demanded, “You talk about me like I’m not even human!”

“Because I don’t respect you, Katherine. I thought that having repeated sex with you against your will would’ve made that abundantly clear to you by now,” Devon said sarcastically.

“You’re a piece of shit. One day, I WILL get this collar off. And I’ll make you pay for what you’ve done to me!” Katherine cried out.

“Yeah, totally,” Devon mocked, “You see, you’ve got some secret weapon saved up. Oh yeah, that’s it! You’ve just been LETTING me have sex with you to lull me into a false sense of security! You could’ve freed yourself at any time, but you’re just waiting for the perfect moment to strike! Is that it?!”

Devon burst out with laughter.

Katherine grit her teeth and took a deep breath.

Katherine reached for the collar around her neck, but the collar immediately started glowing a white as it fought off Katherine’s resistance. The closer Katherine’s fingers got, the heavier her arms felt. However much additional strength Katherine added, the collar added an equal-and-opposite amount of opposing force.

“OH YEAH!” Devon mocked, “Just TAKE the collar off! Oh yeah, that’s BRILLIANT! What a highly-sophisticated plan, Katherine!”

Katherine let out another voiceless scream.

“Go put on one of your black dresses, Katherine. I don’t care which one. But no bra, and no panties. Then come back in here and finish making my breakfast.”

“You want me to show up to work with no bra, OR panties?! What the fuck, Devon?!” Katherine cried.

“Aw, quit your bitching! Save all that attitude for my poor co-workers!” Devon laughed.