The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a White-Collar Worker — Chapter 1

(White-Collar office worker, Katherine Westerbeck, is the only female Branch Manager in the entire history of her illustrious firm. She is a highly-successful, intelligent, New York businesswoman. But Katherine’s life gets turned upside down when a mind-controlling collar gets forcibly fused to her neck.)

It was a cold, cloudy, Thursday morning in New York.

But no, sorry. Not the New York you’re thinking of.

Duvall, New York. A mid-sized city, located in the western part of New York, the state.

The 28-year-old, African-American, Devon Bryce was sitting confused in his brand-new cubicle.

Devon was a tall, skinny black-guy with extremely short hair. He had long limbs, and, despite being nearly 6 feet tall, he only weighed about 150 pounds.

It was his first day at work in the Eastern Branch. He was wearing his nicest dress-shirt, dress shoes, and his black suit pants. He had already finished his online orientation, and, because of that, he already knew exactly where to sit. Devon knew that this specific cubicle, in the third row, was his.

Devon, to put it frankly, was an idiot. A sexist, selfish, idiot.

Not to mention irresponsible.

Devon was a grown-ass man, and yet, he had never held down a job for more than a few months at a time. He lived in a garbage apartment, drove a shitty car, and didn’t have a dime to his name.

He had no business even being allowed in the building, let alone working in it. But Devon had lied like crazy on his resume, and, through some demonic-intervention, Devon had managed to get away with it.

The firm had four major branches, the most successful of them -the one in which Devon applied for- was the Eastern Branch.

The Eastern Branch’s new hire program consisted of this annoying, way-too-lengthy, online orientation. It was long, drawn-out, and boring; but the intention of it was to familiarize all the new hires with everything they needed to know.

The new hire program was supposed to be done on Devon’s first day of work, but Devon wanted to portray the role of a dedicated employee. So he had gone through the online orientation yesterday. On his own time. And now that he had, Devon was eager to start his first day.

The workday at the Eastern Branch started at 7 am sharp, but it was 7:05 and everyone else was still inside the breakroom. Confused, Devon stood up from his cubicle and took a quick look around the office.

It was his very first day, so of course, he made sure to get to his seat promptly on time. And yeah, some people were bound to be a few minutes late on any given day. But it was strange that absolutely no one else was sitting in their cubicles.

From where he was, Devon could peer directly through his new boss’s office door window. The window had a frosted glass panel, so he could only make out the silhouette. But even from just the silhouette, it was unmistakable that it was the body of Katherine Westerbeck. His new, chubby, gigantic-breasted boss.

The only female Branch Manager in the firm’s entire history.

Devon’s heart began pounding in his chest. He felt his specially-designed collar in his pocket with his fingertips to make sure it was still there; even though he had already checked for it a double-digit number of times already.

The collar was awkwardly hanging out of Devon’s pocket. It was 3 inches by 10 inches, and half an inch thick. The collar was silver-black and smooth to the touch. The collar could bend, although it couldn’t be outright folded in half to make its concealment any easier.

Devon’s excitement was boiling over. After all these years, his father had FINALLY given him his own collar! Devon had been asking him for it since he was a teenager! Devon was so excited that he could hardly think.

His father only had one rule: The woman you put the collar on had to be perfect.

The reasoning behind his father’s rule was pretty simple. Each person can only get one collar, and also, once you put the collar on someone, it’s impossible to take it off.

It’s an irreversible action, and one that you can only do once. Once you put the collar on someone, that’s the only slave you’ll ever have. So, yeah. The one that you picked had better be perfect.

Originally, Devon had no idea who he was going to use his collar on. So he scoured the internet searching for who could be his perfect fantasy woman.

Devon didn’t know WHO he wanted, but he did know WHAT he wanted.

Ever since he was a tween, Devon had always had this sexual fantasy of having sex with a stuck-up, rude, bitchy office woman.

But naturally, this highly-specific fetish wasn’t exactly the easiest thing in the world to achieve. Especially not for a broke, immature, sexist loser like Devon.

Despite countless hours of watching pornos of women in business attire, nothing Devon ever did seemed to satisfy him.

From the very moment his father had given Devon his own collar, Devon had begun conducting non-stop research. He spent several days scouring the internet.

He spent an unhealthy amount of time researching LinkedIn, Facebook, and company webpages. Devon looked up every woman he could find that had an office job in Duvall. Devon researched relentlessly until, finally, he stumbled upon Katherine Westerbeck.

From Devon’s extensive research, he knew that Katherine was the only female Branch Manager in the firm’s history. Not only that, but Katherine was also the longest currently-serving Branch Manager, as well.

Katherine had been in her managerial position for just over a decade and had been working at the company for even longer than that.

And from what she looked like online, Katherine definitely was the snooty bitch that Devon had always fantasized about. She was perfect! The absolutely stuck-up, bitchy businesswoman that he was looking for.

Once Devon decided that Katherine would be his target, he crossed the line from internet creep, to internet stalker.

He scrolled through YEARS of Katherine’s Facebook data. And if that weren’t already obsessive enough, he also found her old Facebook account, and her hardly-used Twitter account, too.

Devon even went so far as to dig up Katherine’s old Myspace account that had been completely inactive for several years.

Devon wanted to learn as much about Katherine as he possibly could before making the irreversible decision of putting his one and only collar on her.

But Devon was confident. From everything he managed to gather about Katherine’s career and personal life, he knew that she was exactly the snooty, mean, office bitch he always dreamt of.

And Katherine’s brunette, chic-haircut-style made Devon extra excited. It was like the cherry on top.

Katherine’s chic-haircut made her look like the women in the ‘Karen’ memes. She looked like she was about to curse-out some teenage retail worker and demand to speak to their manager. Everything about Katherine practically screamed how bitchy she was.

After all, it made sense. You don’t get to be the only female Branch Manager of an illustrious firm without having a ruthless attitude and a giant stick up your butt.

Devon looked around the empty office, even more confused. It was 7:10 now. The workday had started 10 minutes ago, but no one was in their cubicles.

Now, Devon felt like HE was the weird one. He had reviewed and re-reviewed all of his job-training material. Devon was fired up, and ready to go.

He was desperate to leave an initial good impression on the super-strict Katherine Westerbeck. Devon thought that, if Katherine was initially impressed with his work ethic, then eventually, she would let her guard down around him.

But as Devon constantly looked around, he still found himself alone in the office. He didn’t know what to do.

Devon just assumed that he was just going to waltz in here, super-prepared, dedicated, and hard-working, and please his brand-new militant boss.

He came in here prepared for anything.

Well, apparently not anything. All of Devon’s preparation flew out the window as fate threw him a curveball.

After 10 more minutes of waiting, Devon couldn’t take it anymore. He got up from his cubicle and walked into the breakroom and saw all of his new co-workers for the first time.

Despite the workday starting over 20 minutes ago, they were all split off into small groups drinking their coffee. Just laughing, talking, and joking around.

The online orientation that Devon had wasted his time memorizing was clearly a lie. The employees were not in their cubicles, working by 7 am sharp, like the orientation said that they would be.

Also, the dress code wasn’t being followed whatsoever. Nobody was dressed inappropriately, but several of his co-workers were in sweatpants, T-shirts, jeans, and hoodies.

If music were playing, and their coffee had been replaced with alcohol, this literally would’ve looked like a scene from inside a party!

Devon walked inside the break room and walked up to one of his co-workers.

“Hey,” Devon said.

“Hey, new guy! I’m Stacey,” Stacey said, smiling.

Stacey was a skinny, caucasian, mid-height woman with auburn, curly hair. She had extremely prominent cheekbones and a very perky attitude. She couldn’t have been more than 25 years old.

“Oh, hi Stacey! I’m Devon.”

“Hello, Devon! Oh, and don’t feel embarrassed about being overdressed, by the way. Everyone does that on their first day,” Stacey said with a little-too-overly-excited chuckle.

“Am I missing something? Is today like any office party or something?” Devon asked.

“Nah, this just a typical morning for us,” Stacey said casually, “We usually don’t even sit down at our cubicles until 8 am. At the earliest.”

“And… And Ms. Westerbeck just lets you guys do this?!” Devon asked, completely dumbfounded.

“Are you kidding?! Katherine is literally my best friend! She’d probably let us stay in here ’til noon if I asked nicely enough!” Stacey said with a laugh, “Oh, and just call her Katherine by the way. Not ‘Ms. Westerbeck’. She goes by her first name here, just like everyone else.”

“Oh. Oh Wow. Katherine seems super-chill,” Devon said.

“She is. She really, really is. Don’t worry, you’re gonna love it here!” Stacey said, chuckling again, “Katherine is literally the NICEST boss ever!”

“That’s… So… Great…” Devon said, trying to conceal how pissed-off he was.

Devon couldn’t believe what was happening! He had come all this way, done so much research, memorized all this online orientation bullshit, and constructed a fake resume... JUST because he thought that Katherine would fulfill his sexual fantasy of a mean, bitchy manager.

How could he have misjudged Katherine so severely?!

Oh well. He figured that this was what he deserved for trying to piece together someone’s personality based solely on their job title, and online profile.

Devon knew that this error was entirely his fault, but that didn’t make him any less pissed.

Devon stayed with Stacey and her small circle of friends. Thankfully for Devon, Stacey immediately included Devon in their conversation and ensured that he didn’t feel left out or awkward.

He talked, joked, and bullshitted with them until it was 8 o’clock, and then, people gradually began to peel away and head to their cubicles.

Everyone did this so naturally, that it was obvious that 8 o’clock was the Eastern Branch’s de facto starting time. But even that 8 o’clock time wasn’t ironclad. Everyone wasn’t universally seated in their cubicles until 8:05.

Katherine’s laxness around company rules infuriated Devon. He only got this fancy-ass firm job in the first place because he WANTED a bitchy manager. Not only was she nice, she was overtly lenient.

Hell, Katherine hadn’t even come out of her office to supervise them yet!

This was such a turn-off for Devon.

As people finally began their workday, Devon couldn’t get over his anger. The hatred for just the sheer unluckiness of his situation began to continually build inside of him.

All of the office jobs that existed in New York... And he just HAD to pick the one with the nicest boss in history.

Now what?! Who was he going to use the collar on now? His father’s ONE rule about the collar was that the woman he used it on had to be perfect. And with Katherine’s extreme, laidback attitude, she was most certainly NOT perfect.

Because of his father’s rule, Devon was unable to use his collar on Katherine now!

‘Hey, wait a minute... Why do I care? Who gives a fuck about his rule?!’ Devon thought to himself.

Why should he care about his dad’s stupid rules anymore? Now that his father had given the collar to him, it was his to do with as he pleased.

Devon had been single for 3 years now. And there was only so much satisfaction that his right hand could bring him. He wanted a flesh-and-blood woman of his own.

After over one-thousand days of living a sexless existence, Devon was tired of waiting.

Bitchy manager or not, he decided he was STILL going to take Katherine.

* * *

Inside her office, Katherine was staring at herself through the camera in her brand-new, latest-edition iPhone.

While staring at herself through her iPhone camera, Katherine was adjusting her uncomfortable minimizer bra underneath her blouse. This was the fifth time this morning that she had had to adjust it.

The super-wide straps of Katherine’s minimizer bra helped to reduce the massive amounts of back pain that her large breasts caused her, but it was still super uncomfortable for her to wear.

Katherine sighed as she stared at the ugly, black and gray, floral-print blouse she wore to work today.

Katherine had been the manager of the Eastern Branch for a little over 10 years now and she made VERY good money.

Katherine, and her very-serious boyfriend, Rick, were wicked-smart about their stock purchases. If you added up the value of everything she owned, Katherine’s net worth easily totaled over 60K.

Katherine was in love with her very-serious boyfriend, Rick Gervais. Rick didn’t make nearly as much money as she did, but that was okay. Rick was a smart man, and he helped Katherine choose about 90-percent of her stock purchases. So, while all of the money was technically hers, Rick was majorly-responsible for creating a large portion of Katherine’s wealth.

Rick had never once complained that all of their money technically belonged to Katherine. He also didn’t care that the deed to their shared condo was in Katherine’s name. Nor did he care that Katherine made more money than him. None of it bothered him at all. Rick was a staunch feminist.

Rick was a caring, mature, dedicated, intelligent man. And Katherine absolutely loved him for it.

Katherine was a caucasian, 5′6″, short-haired brunette. Her skin was pale. Really pale. She was in desperate need of a tan, and she knew it.

She usually wore ugly blouses to work -like the one she was wearing today- and she religiously wore her hair in her signature chic-haircut-style. And at 205 pounds, the female Branch Manager was inarguably overweight.

Katherine was super self-conscious about being overweight. But she was even more self-conscious about her super large breasts; to the point where she tried her best to hide them with these extreme, large-strapped minimizer bras.

Katherine had been trying to conceal her gigantic breasts ever since she was promoted to the position of Branch Manager. And since Katherine had been the Branch Manager for over ten years; that meant that she had been wearing full-cupped, non-stretch, minimizer bras for over a decade now!

Even though she had been an incredibly-successful Branch Manager for several years, Katherine still felt that it would be impossible for her to be taken seriously in her male-dominated field with her super-huge rack.

Nowadays, it seems like having an ass that’s ‘thicc’ is all the rage. But in Katherine’s circle of businessmen, wealthy old guys, firm leaders, and board directors; all these older-generation guys still had that same, old-school male fondness for cleavage.

Katherine started working for this company when she was 23. She was 40 now.

Receiving her promotion at age 30, Katherine was the longest-serving Branch Manager in the firm’s history. Not to mention being the only female to ever take the role of Branch Manager. And Katherine’s branch, the Eastern Branch, had the most successful performance of the whole firm.

That may sound like a badge of achievement, but it wasn’t. Not to Katherine, at least.

To Katherine, all that meant was that she was the most decorated employee in the company to not yet receive a corporate-level job.

All her years of success and experience meant significantly less, just because she was a woman. And that was the truth, whether members of society were willing to admit that or not.

A little over ten years ago, when Katherine decided to apply for her managerial position in the first place, Katherine began to deliberately start dressing unflatteringly.

Anytime she talked to someone from corporate, she had to be 110 percent professional. When talking to a higher-up, Katherine wasn’t allowed to be her regular, easy-going, heavily-joking, fun-loving self. She had to be very careful not to do or say ANYTHING that could possibly be misconstrued as flirting.

Once Katherine had received her promotion though, she was allowed to return back to her normal, joyful personality at work, thankfully.

However, she STILL had to dress over-professionally (and purposely unflatteringly) at work at all times; just in case any of her bosses from corporate made a surprise visit to her branch.

It was total bullshit. The excessive pressure that these minimizer bras inflicted on Katherine’s large breasts got extremely uncomfortable. Her large breasts felt like they were straining against the tight bra, just ready to burst out any second. Plus, Katherine knew that her minimizer bras were going to most likely do permanent damage to her breast tissue over time.

It wasn’t fair. No male employee would’ve ever had to go through all these extra hoops, hurdles, stress, and health risks, just for the basic privilege of being taken seriously at work.

Minimizer bras were uncomfortable, and wearing unflattering work-blouses was never a fun thing to do, but that was just the reality of being female.

Katherine planned to get breast-reduction surgery sometime next year. She was so tired of this shit. She had already made up her mind. She was GOING to get this breast-reduction surgery, no matter how much it cost.

The money wasn’t an issue. She could afford it. It just sucked that her breasts were so large and annoying, that she even had to do this in the first place.

Katherine re-adjusted her minimizer bra again. That now made it the sixth time she had re-adjusted it this morning. Katherine shook her head sadly.

Before Katherine’s sulking could get too out of hand, she heard a knock on her door.

“Come in!”

Katherine was surprised to see a tall, skinny, overdressed black man entering her office. Common sense told her that this had to be her newest employee.

“Oh, hi! Devon, right?”

“Dev-awhn. Not Devin,” Devon said with a smile.

“Oh. Right. My bad,” Katherine said, a little embarrassed.

“No worries.”

“I was meaning to come out there and talk to you earlier, but then Stacey sent me a text saying that she talked with you. And I’ve looked at your records and I see that you’ve ALREADY finished your online orientation! You did it on your own time, before your first day? No one has EVER done that before! Good job!” Katherine said.

Devon’s plan of presenting himself as an overachiever had worked. He had impressed Katherine. But now that he knew Katherine wasn’t the rude, stuck-up bitch he originally thought she was, it didn’t mean hardly as much to him anymore.

“So… Am I supposed to get my log-in info from you now, or…?” Devon asked.

“No need. Maybe after lunch, I’ll have you start on it. Or not. Maybe slightly before lunch? Uhhh... I don’t know. Today is just supposed to be the typical first-day stuff. I’ve never had someone finish their online orientation before coming in on their first day,” Katherine said nonchalantly, “I don’t really have anything planned for you. Or myself for that matter!”

Katherine chuckled at her own joke and grinned in amusement.

Devon couldn’t believe what he was hearing! Not only was Katherine a laid-back boss, but she was also wishy-washy about her OWN schedule!

This was such a turn-off! He wanted strictness. He wanted rudeness. To satisfy his fetish, he needed this overweight Branch Manager to be a cold, strict, unfun bitch.

Devon tightened his fist with rage. His heart rate began to rapidly-increase as he stared at Katherine’s pale, white neck.

He couldn’t stop staring at Katherine’s neck. He wanted to have a mind-controlled slave so badly!

Devon was surprised that Katherine didn’t notice. He was staring at her neck like it was a juicy steak.

All Devon could think about was how much he hated Katherine’s natural personality. He NEEDED to get his collar on that neck of hers! And once he did, he was going to stomp Katherine’s laid-back personality into the ground.

“Wow, you seem like a really nice boss!” Devon said, sounding sincere, but secretly meaning it sarcastically.

“Hey thanks, I try!” Katherine chuckled, “You know, my logic is, why can’t the bosses just be another one of the crew, ’ya know? Why do bosses always want to be strict, and make life hard on everyone? What’s the point of that?! It’s counterintuitive! People work BETTER when they’re happy!”

Katherine chuckled again.

“People work better in a relaxed work environment! I’m the nicest Branch Manager, yet my branch is the MOST successful! Coincidence?” Katherine said, smiling.

‘Oh my god! What are you waiting for?! Just go for it!’ Devon yelled internally to himself.

Worst case scenario, he could just backpedal. Besides, if things somehow went irreversibly bad, he could always just quit, switch jobs, and find a new woman to be his target. No harm no foul.

“Hey, do you want to see this new mental voice communicator I bought?” Devon asked, abruptly changing the subject.

“Mental... Voice communicator?” Katherine asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s for people who are born mute,” Devon lied, “You just THINK what you want it to say, and it talks for you. It’s like text-to-speech, but with your mind!”

“Wow really?” Katherine asked, “I’ve never heard of that! That is so cool!”

“Yeah, and the best part is, it’s super easy for anyone to just pick up and use!” Devon pulled out his collar and began bringing it towards Katherine’s neck, “Look, I’ll show you!”

Katherine instinctively jerked backwards in her swivel chair, pushing herself a couple feet back.

Intense rage briefly filled Devon’s eyes as he watched Katherine’s pale neck get yanked out of his reach.

Katherine looked uneasy, “Uhhh… Why don’t you just put it on for yourself and just SHOW me how it—”

“This will only take a second,” Devon interrupted, “I promise you won’t regret it. It’s so cool!”

“I really don’t—”

“It’s intuitive, quick, and easy. Snaps right on. Trust me!” Devon said, interrupting again.

“Uhhh, okay. Sure,” Katherine said, grabbing the collar from Devon’s hands.

She was only doing this because Devon seemed SUPER excited about this, and she wanted to be polite to the new guy.

But even so, she wasn’t going to let some random man put something on her neck. Really, she didn’t even want to wear this weird collar in the first place, but if she was, then SHE was going to be the one to put it on.

Katherine placed the silver-black collar and fitted it around her neck.

“How do I fasten the—”

Before Katherine could even finish her question, the collar immediately bent in on itself, curved to fit around Katherine’s neck, and the two ends fused themselves together.

“Whoa!” Katherine gasped, “Okay… THAT caught me off guard!”

Immediately after she said that, Katherine felt the collar tighten around her neck. It wasn’t choking her, but Katherine definitely felt uncomfortable with how tight it felt.

A few seconds later, the collar began dissolving into the actual skin of Katherine’s neck!

It all happened so fast. All the skin of Katherine’s neck was now gone. Burned and sizzled off completely.

The collar had just given Katherine a second-degree burn around the circumference of her entire neck! However, the collar injected such a massive amount of numbing agent into her neck, that Katherine didn’t feel any pain at all.

And thankfully for Katherine’s nostrils, the highly specialized blend of numbing agents was also meticulously designed to mask the atrocious smell of burning flesh that was now sizzling from Katherine’s burned neck.

The collar then latched itself into Katherine’s now-exposed muscle tissue; preventing any potential infections, and ensuring that Katherine’s neck skin could never grow back.

Now that the collar had numbed her, Katherine didn’t feel the collar latching itself into her muscle tissue. In fact, she didn’t feel anything at all.

From Katherine’s perspective, this was all very confusing. It was so strange to feel the collar go from uncomfortably tight, to suddenly not being able to feel it at all.

Naturally, Katherine wanted to take the collar off and examine exactly what was going on.

Katherine tried to reach for the silver-black collar that she was wearing, but her hands stopped just out of reach.

The collar was pre-installed with a few basic commands that the collar’s wearer always had to follow. One of the most important of which, was to never allow the user to physically touch or damage their own collar.

Confused, Katherine reached for her neck again, but once again, her hands stopped short of her collar.

It was as if invisible strings were pulling on all of Katherine’s fingers, keeping them all about 2 inches away from making contact with her own neck.

Katherine began to panic. But Katherine didn’t yet know that all of the skin of her neck had been melted off; nor did she know that the collar was now physically-attached to her muscle tissue. If she had known that, she would’ve panicked even more.

Katherine kept trying to reach for her collar, only for her fingers to continuously come up short. As Katherine struggled, the silver-black collar around her neck began glowing a dim shade of white.

“What’s going on?!” Katherine demanded as she repeatedly tried to reach for the collar around her neck, “I can’t… I can’t… I can’t…”

“You can’t take your collar off?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Exactly! Come over here and help me take this collar off! Please!” Katherine demanded, panickedly.

“Bad news, Katherine. That collar isn’t coming off. Ever. That ambitious little fashion statement is now a permanent feature of your body,” Devon said cockily.

“WHAT?!” Katherine demanded.

“The human brain communicates with other parts of the body through electrical neurons. And as we speak, brand-new neurons are being created, linking the collar and your brain.”

Katherine slowly blinked.

“What the HELL are you talking about?!” Katherine demanded, angry, confused, and scared, “Get this thing off of me!”

“Absolutely not. You’re going to become my woman, Katherine. I can’t wait to get my cock in you.”

“Someone come in here! Get this man out of my office! Help! Help! Help!” Katherine said.

Katherine had intended to scream that at the top of her lungs, but her voice only came out at its normal volume.

“Help!” Katherine said again, at normal speaking-volume, “Someone help me!”

Katherine blinked in confusion.

“Why… Why can’t I…”

“Scream?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow again, “Because the collar won’t let you.”

Katherine quickly stood up from her chair. She planned to bolt out of her office and make a break for it.

“Stay seated, Katherine,” Devon said quickly.

Katherine didn’t sit back down. However, Katherine’s collar then went from a dim-white, to an even brighter shade of white.

Katherine began aggressively wobbling at the knees, “What… I can’t… What is this thing?!”

“They’re mind-controlling collars. My father can assign these collars to one person at a time. It’s a process that’s far too complicated for me to understand, let alone explain. But basically, this is MY collar. And as such, it is programmed to follow instructions from me. So, right now, because I told you to sit down, the collar is sending electrical impulses directly to your brain, telling you to sit down. However, you are resisting it. And THAT is why your legs are wobbling.”

“What… What the hell is happening!?!” Katherine cried, staring at her wobbly legs in horror.

“I literally just told you,” Devon said, rolling his eyes.

Katherine struggled to take off her collar again. She reached for her own neck with all of her strength. The more Katherine struggled to reach for her collar, the brighter and brighter shade of white it became.

Katherine’s poor brain was overloaded. While Katherine was trying to reach for the collar with her fingers, she was also using her legs to resist sitting back down in her seat.

Trying to resist with both her arms and legs at the same time was overwhelming. Her brain was fighting a two-front war. It was too much for her brain to handle all at once.

“Ugh… Oomph…” Katherine gasped.

Suddenly Katherine plopped back down in her seat, physically unable to stand up anymore.

A huge grin appeared on Devon’s face. This was quickly becoming the most exciting day of his life.

Devon racked through his memories, remembering all of the instructions his father gave him.

Once the collar is attached to a body, the collar becomes a brand-new muscle. No different than any other body part.

The only downside is, when you first put the collar on someone, it started off as a fresh, weak, completely-unexercised muscle.

Katherine was able to resist Devon’s order to sit down in her seat for almost a whole minute; which was a ridiculously long amount of time. During the first stages of enslavement, the collar was at the very weakest point that it would ever be.

His father suggested, that when first taking a new victim, you should exercise the fresh, unused, weak muscle of the collar. The best way is to start off by making the victim do simple tasks.

Ideally, something that the victim would resist doing. Something that would make the collar glow.

Collar-glow was a good sign. It showed that the victim was resisting. Muscles got stronger through resistance against them, similar to how you’d exercise the muscle of any other body part.

However, Devon didn’t even need to start off with simple tasks. This is because, while Katherine was sitting down at her desk, she was still trying to reach for the collar around her neck.

Katherine was constantly straining to reach her own neck, stretching with her fingertips. Her collar was glowing white as she continued to fight her collar’s control.

This was perfect! Devon could think of no better way to exercise the muscle of the collar. He couldn’t have come up with a better first-time exercise if he tried.

Not wanting to ruin the perfection of the situation, Devon simply watched in silence as Katherine struggled to take off her collar.

The white light in Katherine’s collar eventually turned a dimmer shade of white as Katherine exhausted herself and began to fight with less and less fervor.

“Where… Where did you even get this thing?!” Katherine demanded.

“My father and his old college team designed these collars. Over twenty smarty-pants, science people helped create these technological marvels,” Devon said confidently.

“You mean, a whole GROUP of people worked together to design this awful device?!” Katherine demanded.

“Well, yes and no. The collars were never supposed to be permanent. And they certainly were never meant to take orders from OTHER people. They were originally designed to take orders from the very person who was wearing it. It was supposed to be helpful, ’ya know? Like, you would tell it, ‘Don’t let me eat junk food today,’ or ‘make me clean up the house,’ or ‘make me exercise for 30 minutes,’ and then the collar would make your body do it. But my father saw the potential. He stole all the collars from the university, changed his name, and moved from New York City to Duvall. And my father used his lab expertise to re-engineer these collars into what they are today.”

Katherine just stared at Devon in silence. This didn’t even seem possible.

This sounded like the plot of a badly-written horror movie. She was almost more confused than scared.

“I can see that I’m not that good at explaining. Perhaps a demonstration is in order. Katherine, take off your bra and give it to me,” Devon said calmly.

“What?! Absolutely not, you pervert! Get out of here! You’re fired!” Katherine shouted.

Shortly after she said that though, Katherine’s collar turned a dim-white and her arms began to shake.

“I’m not doing it. I’m not taking off my bra,” Katherine said, seemingly trying to convince herself more than Devon.

Katherine buckled down, summoned her inner strength, and focused all her mental energy on her arms. She couldn’t stop her arms from shaking, but overall, Katherine was pretty successful in keeping her arms firmly in place.

But no matter what she did, she couldn’t keep her arms from shaking.

Not only that, but her collar began to glow a brighter and brighter white as she continued to resist.

“Leave the premises of the Eastern Branch. Immediately. You are hereby terminated,” Katherine said, in the most official-sounding voice she could.

Katherine’s tough-guy routine wasn’t very convincing though, as she was still desperately trying -and failing- to control her shaking arms.

“Oh, please! You can’t even take my collar off! And you still somehow think you can fire me?!” Devon asked with a chuckle.

“Please! I… I don’t know what you want from me!” Katherine gasped fearfully.

“Yes, you do. I want your bra. I just told you what I wanted,” Devon said, rolling his eyes again.

“Is this… Is this some kind of robbery?! Do you want money?” Katherine asked.

“No, I want your bra. Now please, take it off and give it to me.” Devon said calmly.

The collar was beginning to take its toll on Katherine. Devon watched his large-breasted, overweight, pale-skinned boss with restrained excitement.

Tiny droplets of sweat became visible on Katherine’s forehead. Her large chest began to dramatically rise up and down as this large-breasted woman dramatically gasped for breath.

Eventually, the collar had had enough. The collar began to slip into complete control of Katherine’s body, taking matters into its own hands.

The collar slipped into the driver’s seat of Katherine’s brain. It temporarily took complete control over Katherine’s body.

“What… The-hell… Is-happening… To-me?!” Katherine cried as she watched her arms reach behind her back and remove her minimizer bra.

It was as if someone else was controlling her arms! Katherine had no say in the matter. Her arms were moving all on their own!

Katherine took off her minimizer bra and placed it in Devon’s outstretched hand.

“Thank you,” Devon said, right before immediately tossing Katherine’s bra directly into her office trash can.

Many guys liked to keep women’s undergarments as souvenirs or trophies. Devon didn’t see the point in doing that. Devon hated female undergarments and wished that they were never even invented.

Devon was a sexist.

If it were up to him, Devon would have legitimately made it so that panties and bras would become illegal items.

Devon wasn’t just a sexist. He was a hardcore, radical, male supremacist.

This wasn’t just some fetish that he had. He TRULY believed that all female undergarments should be illegal for billions and billions of women to wear, worldwide.

Devon believed that undergarments only served as a needless hindrance. An obstacle for men. Something that only obstructed the body parts of a woman that mattered.

“Katherine, now that your girls’ are free, I want you to pull down that ugly blouse of yours and show me your tits.”

Katherine shrieked as her arms immediately reached for her blouse, and she exposed her breasts almost instantly.

It didn’t make any sense! She was able to resist taking off her bra for a decent chunk of time! So then, why did she expose her tits so quickly?!

Katherine didn’t understand that, just like any other muscle, the brain could get tired and worn out.

After fighting to take off her collar, resisting sitting down in her seat, and THEN resisting taking off her bra; Katherine’s brain was simply too exhausted to continue fighting with the collar.

Devon stared in awe at Katherine’s enormous breasts.

Sorry, readers. But written text just can’t do this scene justice. There was no other way to describe it. Katherine’s rack was massive.

Absolutely gigantic.

“Holy fuck!” Devon gasped in amazement, “Well, let me just say this, Katherine. Your clothes DO NOT do your body justice. I mean, just look at the size of those jugs!”

Devon didn’t know it, but Katherine’s unflattering clothing choices weren’t because she had poor taste. But someone as immature as Devon couldn’t even BEGIN to understand the nuance of why a woman might purposely choose to dress unflatteringly.

Devon stared at Katherine’s exposed breasts with huge, wide eyes. He approached Katherine at her desk with his hands out; reaching for her breasts.

Katherine immediately pulled back, wheeling backwards a couple feet in her expensive swivel chair.

“Lean over your desk and hold still,” Devon said calmly.

Katherine’s own body surprised her by pushing herself forward in the swivel chair, and leaning over her own desk.

Katherine tried to pull away again. But instead of pulling away, her collar merely started glowing white, while her body stayed put.

Katherine began to whimper as Devon started aggressively pinching and pulling on her nipples.

“OH! Am I hurting you?!” Devon asked, with legitimate concern in his voice, “Or are you just sad?”

Katherine didn’t answer.

“Ah, silent treatment. That means it’s the latter. Cool.”

Devon smiled as he continued to pinch and pull on Katherine’s nipples.

“Why... Are you doing this?” Katherine asked sadly.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’ve JUST discovered how nice your rack is! I want to see how they look while your nipples are hard,” Devon said.

“Not that,” Katherine said, “I mean THIS! Why are you doing THIS?!”

“I only came to Eastern Branch because of you, Katherine.”

“Because of ME?! Why?! You don’t even know me!”

“This is my ultimate fantasy, and I’ve been working towards this very goal since I was a teenager.”

Katherine stared at Devon in confusion and blinked.

“When I was a horny teenager going through puberty, I begged my dad to have my own collar. Literally begged. But my father refused. He told me that the one problem he could never solve with the collars was that one person could only be assigned to one at a time. One, and only one. He didn’t want me wasting my collar at an early age, for fear that I might use it on someone hastily and then later regret doing it. He asked me to reach into my heart and find my ultimate fantasy woman. So, I told him the truth; that I dreamed of having a stuck-up, rude, office lady.”

Katherine blinked again.

“Yes, that’s right, Katherine. I lied on my resume, faked having completed an apprenticeship, and got this fancy-ass job; just so I could get to YOU. I need you, Katherine. You’re going to fulfill my fantasy of having sex with a snooty, bitchy, office boss.”

“But I’m NOT snooty and bitchy!” Katherine cried, “I literally go out of my way to try and be the nicest boss possible!”

“Ugh! I KNOW! Don’t remind me,” Devon groaned, disgustedly.

Devon continued pinching on Katherine’s nipples while he talked to her. Katherine’s pink nipples were HUGE. Her nipples were already erect at this point, but he continued pinching them anyway.

“My dad had good intentions. Like, I get why he did it. He wanted me to be satisfied with the one woman I picked to enslave. But, here’s the thing. I’ve been waiting to receive my collar all my life. And now that I have it, I am NOT about to wait to start using it.”

Katherine inhaled deeply as Devon painfully twisted both of her nipples.

“I haven’t had pussy in 3 years, Katherine. I’m not going to sit around, patiently waiting for god-knows how long, hoping my perfect Cinderella will come along. So yeah, Katherine. You aren’t exactly my perfect dream girl; but I figure that through mind-control, I can just use this collar to turn you INTO her.”

Katherine inhaled deeply again as Devon painfully tugged on both of her nipples super hard.

“Here’s the thing, Katherine. Your body? It’s wonderful. A chubby, big-tittied, white-woman? Yeah. I can work with that. But your work-attire? It’s fucking awful. It needs some major adjustments. And your nice, friendly, happy-go-lucky attitude? Horrible! It is the complete OPPOSITE of what I’m looking for. Like, I’m gonna need your attitude to do a total 180.”

“Why me?! There are plenty of people who are WAY sexier than me. I’m sure you can find another caucasian, brunette office employee! We live in the United States! I’m not exactly a rarity. Just put my collar onto someone else!”

“Oh yeah! Sure thing, Katherine! Just hold still while I chop your head off! Then, I’ll slide the collar off of your head-stump and put it onto someone else!” Devon said sarcastically.

“Wait, what? You mean… You mean you don’t have a way to remove the collar?” Katherine asked fearfully.

“Believe it or not, when my dad engineered these collars to enslave women for the rest of their lives; quick-and-easy collar removal wasn’t taken into consideration!” Devon said sarcastically.

“So there’s NO way to remove this hideous thing from my neck?!” Katherine asked, holding back tears.

“’Fraid not. Sorry Katherine, I couldn’t take your collar off, even if I wanted to.”

Devon gave Katherine’s nipples one final pinch before he pulled his hands away. He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out a folded sheet of paper.

He slid the folded piece of paper over to Katherine, but Katherine didn’t take it.

“I already used my only collar on you. You are the only slave I will ever have. So everything I want in a woman, I have to put into you. Changing your attitude and mannerisms? That’s going to be a process. But fixing your clothes? That’s a quick and easy fix! For starters, I’m going to have you ditch those horrendous flats and start wearing these.”

Katherine’s curiosity overwhelmed her. She unfolded the sheet of paper and looked at it. It was a screenshotted image from Devon’s work computer that he had manually printed out. It was a screenshot of an online catalog, showing a pair of black, Jimmy Choo pumps.

“Jimmy Choo’s?! Those heels are over 600 dollars!” Katherine cried.

“Yes. Yes, they are.”

“What the hell?! Why did you even print this out?! Did you seriously spend your very first day at work visiting an online catalog for women’s heels?”

“Of course!” Devon said with an amused smile.

Katherine had actually seen Devon standing by the printer earlier. She thought it was odd since it was his very first day at work, and so he really had no business printing things out. But she hadn’t said anything because she didn’t want to jeopardize her reputation as the ‘chill boss’. Now, she really wished that she had.

“I… I still don’t understand… You’re doing all of this? Just because of ME?!” Katherine asked.

“Yes, yes I am. But don’t flatter yourself, sweetie. You aren’t THAT damn special. I’ve had the idea of banging a super-bitchy office manager in expensive high-heels since I was a tween.”

“You’re gonna force me to have SEX with you!?!” Katherine asked, panicked.

“Oh yes, Katherine. TONS of times.”

Fear filled Katherine’s eyes. She began to hyperventilate.

“Oh, but don’t worry. You still have a little bit of time to mentally prepare yourself for that. I don’t want to start having sex with you until you’ve completely fulfilled my fantasy. For this to work, you can’t be your normal self. I don’t want to fuck an office woman that’s well-liked by everyone. Where’s the fun in THAT?! First, I need to make you look and act like a total bitch in front of my new co-workers, Katherine.”

“You want to make me look mean in front of brand-new co-workers? THAT’S what turns you on?!” Katherine asked, highly confused.

“Precisely! Now listen up, Katherine. Here’s what I’m gonna need you to do.”

* * *

It was now 3 pm. The end of the workday for the Eastern Branch.

Katherine was shaking as she approached Devon’s cubicle just as everyone was packing up. She couldn’t believe he was making her do this!

Katherine’s collar glowed bright-white as she tried to resist walking towards Devon’s cubicle. She knew that she was going to have to recite that awful skit that Devon wrote for her, word for word.

“Devon?” Katherine called out in front of everyone in the office.

Katherine’s voice didn’t sound normal. Not at ALL. When the collar spoke through her, her voice sounded lifeless and monotone.

“I thought you said that you finished your training videos online?” Katherine asked in a dry, monotone voice.

“I did!” Devon responded, on cue.

“Then why is the phone number before the address?”

“Huh?” Devon asked, clearly not being authentically surprised.

Devon clearly wasn’t an actor. Nor was he a speech writer. All of his lines weren’t even remotely creative.

“Your letterhead. It’s wrong. The phone number and address are flipped. It goes ‘Devon Bryce’, then the company’s name, then ‘Eastern Branch’, the address, and THEN the phone number,” Katherine said in a monotone voice.

“I’m… I’m sorry! I didn’t know,” Devon said with obvious fake-sadness in his voice.

“Well ‘sorry’ doesn’t fix the letterheads, now does it?” Katherine’s mouth automatically said, following Devon’s script.

“I… I….” Devon purposefully stammered.

“We can’t use any of these. You’re going to have to stay late and fix them.” Katherine said while the collar made her shake her head disapprovingly, all according to Devon’s script.

Throughout the entire time the two were reciting Devon’s script, Katherine was fighting back. Her collar was glowing white, but she couldn’t stop anything that was happening.

“I can’t stay late! It’s my daughter’s 7th birthday party today!” Devon cried.

Devon didn’t even have any kids. He was just saying that to get some undeserved sympathy from everyone in the office, and to make Katherine look like even more of a bitch.

“Come on, Ms. Westerbeck! It’s her 7th birthday party today! Are you really going to make me stay late over this small mistake?!” Devon asked.

Katherine tried to fight back. She tried to go off-script and say literally anything else, but she couldn’t. She was no longer in the driver’s seat of her own body anymore.

The real Katherine was paralyzed like a vegetable. She could still see and hear. But ultimately, she could only watch as her body did what it was ordered by Devon to do.

“Yes. Yes, you have to stay late and fix them,” Katherine heard her mouth say.

Her voice was so emotionless. Robotic even. But at the end of the day, it was still HER that was saying it. And that’s what everyone in the office believed.

“Can’t I just fix it tomorrow? Today was only supposed to be orientation anyway! I shouldn’t have even been working on this in the first place! I was trying to go above and beyond!” Devon cried.

“Well, if you’re going to do it, do it right,” Katherine heard her mouth stay.

Katherine was horrified. All of her employees stared at her as if she was the biggest monster in the world.

However, Katherine still held onto hope.

Katherine’s only potential saving grace was that this collar she was wearing was SUPER prominent. It was an extremely noticeable, ugly, silver-black collar. And it took up the entirety of her neck area. It was impossible to miss.

And whenever Katherine resisted its control, -like she was currently doing- the collar started to glow bright-white; which made the collar even more obvious than it already was.

Katherine could only hope and pray that someone would notice that something was seriously wrong, and come help her.

Katherine wouldn’t be able to beat her collar through sheer willpower alone, that much was obvious. But she figured that if she held out for as long as possible, and kept her collar glowing in this weird, obvious, bright-white color, that someone was bound to notice.

“I swear I’m not making this up! This is my daughter’s 7th birthday party today! I know she’ll be sad if I’m not there on time. Do I REALLY have to stay late?!” Devon asked in a purposely pathetic-sounding voice.

Katherine struggled against her collar again. Everything Devon had done was already bad enough! But trying to ruin her reputation at work? That was a needless, unnecessary step too far.

Katherine watched in horror as she knew what she was about to say next. The final line of Devon’s script was cruel.

“Yes. Yes, you do have to stay. Call home and apologize if you have to. You must learn that things in this office need to be done correctly. First day or not.” Katherine heard her mouth say.

Everyone in the office was visibly shocked. Katherine was always such a cool boss. It was completely unlike Katherine to just completely go off on somebody in front of the entire office, as well as forcing them stay late.

Especially over something so trivial.

Katherine wanted to cry. The whole office was glaring at her! Devon had just made her look like such a huge bully for picking on the new guy in front of everyone!

Stacey walked up behind her. Stacey surprised Katherine by unexpectedly putting her arm on Katherine’s shoulder, “Hey… Katherine… Are you feeling okay?”

“Stacey! You don’t understand! He… I… This...” Katherine’s words got cut off as she attempted to tell Stacey the truth about what was happening.

The collar was doing something to her. It somehow knew that Katherine was trying to spill the beans, and so it suppressed her vocal cords and denied Katherine the ability to speak any words of use.

“He… He what?” Stacey asked.

“He…” Katherine struggled to speak again, but the collar kept her silent.

Katherine further resisted. The collar gradually increased to a brighter and brighter shades of white.

Stacey took notice of the weird-looking white light emanating from Katherine’s collar.

“Is that a choker?” Stacey asked, noticing the obvious glow coming from around Katherine’s neck, “You know Katherine, I never really saw you as the type of person to wear a choker. And, um... Why is it glowing?”

“Go back into your office, Katherine!” Devon said sternly.

Devon was SO angry.

Not only had Stacey not only noticed the collar, but she immediately asked a super-direct question about it. Right in front of everyone in the entire office!

Stacey looked at Devon, confused.

Then, in a much lighter tone, Devon added, “I mean, uhhhh, you can just go and head back into your office, Katherine. I’ll stay late and fix this. I’ll just go-ahead and call my daughter and tell her that I might miss her birthday party.”

Katherine had no choice but to follow Devon’s instructions. But truth be told, she was a little relieved to escape all of the stink-eyes that she felt on her.

Everyone else left to go home for the day. Katherine returned to her office, and Devon stayed seated at his cubicle; leaving Stacey alone in the office with Devon.

Stacey patted Devon on the back, “Hey. Katherine is literally my best friend. She’s my favorite person in this office. She’s usually not like this, I swear. She must just be in a really bad mood.”

“Yeah, she initially seemed like such a chill boss. So that reaction of hers really caught me off guard,” Devon said, with even more fake-sadness in his voice.

“I promise you. She IS a chill boss. I can talk to her in private if you like. The two of us are really tight,” Stacey said.

“No, no. It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. But thanks anyway, Stacey,” Devon said, purposely trying to sound defeated.

Stacey flashed Devon a sympathetic look. She patted him on the back once more and stood awkwardly by his side for a few seconds.

Stacey obviously wanted to say something more, but she just couldn’t find the words. After a few more seconds, she walked out of the office, glaring at Katherine’s closed office door on her way out.

Back at his cubicle, Devon struggled to contain his evil smile. They thought Katherine was acting out of character now?! Oh boy, they haven’t seen anything yet!

* * *

Devon impatiently looked out the window… Again.

The workday ended at 3, but it was 3:35 before his last co-worker finally took off from the parking lot.

The reason that Devon had made Katherine do that little skit in front of everyone in the office was two-fold.

The first, was to satisfy his bitchy-office-woman kink. And the second, was to provide a reasonable excuse for him and Katherine to stay behind together after everyone else had already left.

Devon couldn’t risk any of his new co-workers seeing the bizarre sight of the Branch Manager and the office rookie getting into a car together.

Devon walked away from the window and barged into Katherine’s office. When he entered, he saw Katherine sitting down at her desk.

Katherine was once again trying to reach for the collar around her neck.

“Everyone is gone. Now, let’s go.”

“Go?” Katherine asked, “Go where?”

“Well, I have a couple of different stops planned, actually. Hand me your keys, Katherine.”

Katherine didn’t cooperate with the request, but she also didn’t actively resist, either. Due to her lack of active-resistance, the collar easily took control of Katherine’s arm and handed her keys to Devon.

Katherine gulped.

“I… I drive a brand-new car,” Katherine said shakily.

“Yeah. I can tell,” Devon said, with a highly-sarcastic edge to his voice, “There are only two cars left in the parking lot, and I’m pretty sure the Branch Manager doesn’t drive my 2002 Pontiac.”

“Devon... I’m scared.”

“Of Pontiacs?” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“No, you IDIOT! Of this collar! What exactly are your intentions?”

Devon chuckled.

“I’ll let you figure that one out. Now, come on,” Devon said, shaking Katherine’s keys, “Follow me.”

Katherine remained defiant. She remained seated at her desk. Soon, her collar began to glow white again.

As Katherine continued to resist, her brain became more and more exhausted, and eventually, she had to give in.

Katherine’s legs robotically followed Devon out of the Eastern Branch office and into the parking lot.

Katherine stopped resisting. But she wasn’t actively walking, either. She just let the collar do her body’s walking for her.

Because she wasn’t fighting it, the collar wasn’t glowing white. It remained its default silver-black, even though it was actively exerting control over her body.

The collar only began to glow if Katherine actively fought against it.

Devon happily slipped into Katherine’s brand-new Honda Accord, and Katherine got in the passenger’s seat. Once they were both inside, he revved the engine and peeled away from the Eastern Branch.

Devon sped through the far-left lane of the highway, briefly brushing 110mph on the speedometer as he recklessly drove Katherine’s Honda.

“Please don’t tear up my new car!” Katherine begged, as she tightly gripped her upper passenger-side car handle in fear.

“You mean MY new car?!” Devon asked with a crazy, evil smile on his face.

A car that Devon was approaching from behind was doing 85mph. Devon changed lanes, passed the car, and changed back in front of them.

“AHAHA! This is GREAT! I’ve never owned a new car before!” Devon cheered, pumping his fist in the air.

“And you STILL DON’T! This is MY car!” Katherine screamed, on the verge of tears.

* * *

Devon drove the two of them to the fancy, ultra-expensive clothing store across town.

It had a super-weird French name that no one in New York could ever properly pronounce. It was a 20-minute drive away, located on the wealthy side of the city.

But due to Devon’s driving, they got there in under 10.

“This place is amazing,” Devon said, looking around the large store as the two of them entered, “But I could never shop here. I can’t afford it.”

“Yeah? Well, I can’t either,” Katherine muttered.

“What?! Nonsense! You get manager pay!” Devon scoffed.

“Wait a minute… You don’t expect ME to pay for the clothes in YOUR sexual fantasies, do you?!” Katherine asked.

“Why do I think I brought you along with me?” Devon asked, smirking, “Oh, and by the way, what’s your bank balance like? I plan on having you drop a couple G’s today.”

At the sound of that, Katherine’s face turned pale. Even paler than her already-pale-skin normally was.

Katherine had tens of thousands of dollars, but a lot of that money was tied up in stocks right now. Katherine really didn’t have that much liquid cash on-hand to be spending.

Especially not on something as stupid as overpriced shoes.

Katherine immediately turned around and started to leave the store.

She almost made it out, until Devon said, “Stay by my side, Katherine.”

Katherine froze mid-step. She didn’t immediately turn back around to stand next to Devon, but she was also unable to continue walking away from him.

Her foot just hovered awkwardly in the air for a few seconds as the collar transformed from its normal silver-black, into a glowing, dim-white.

After about 6 seconds, Katherine’s collar was now a much brighter shade of white. Katherine’s brain just couldn’t take it anymore, and Katherine gave in to the collar’s control.

Katherine could feel the collar taking control of her body. Katherine watched as her own legs turned themselves around and stood right next to Devon.

The white light then drained from her collar, and Katherine’s collar was now its normal silver-black again.

“Ugh…” Katherine groaned, rubbing her forehead, “Ugh… Oh, fuck…”

“That collar is already starting to kick your ass, huh?” Devon chuckled.

Devon smiled. The intervals were ALREADY getting much shorter. One day in, and Devon could already tell that the collar was beginning to much more effectively dominate Katherine’s mind.

The collar was just like a muscle. The more she worked the collar, the stronger it gradually became. Katherine’s mental-resistance was inadvertently exercising the brand-new muscle that was now just another one of Katherine’s body parts.

Katherine tried to walk away from Devon in a different direction. But her collar started to glow once more and kept Katherine right by Devon’s side.

Katherine began to feel a weird feeling in her brain. It was also in her cheekbones, neck, and skull. It felt like a hundred tiny pipes were traveling up the base of her neck and shooting warm water directly into her brain.

“This… This feels weird…” Katherine groaned, rubbing her temples, “It feels like this collar is shooting hot streams of liquid right into my brain…”

“What you are feeling, is the electrical transmitters of the collar. You will only ever feel those transmitters when you attempt to interrupt the steady flow of communication between your collar and brain.”

Katherine blinked. This was so freaky! And it was strange how Devon talked about this so nonchalantly; as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

“I’m so scared!” Katherine whimpered.

“Don’t be. Everything is functioning normally. Just like any other body part, the collar needs to constantly communicate information to-and-from your brain. Human brains communicate via electrical neurons millions of times a second. So, for your brain, communicating an extra couple-hundred times a second is no big deal. Your brain can EASILY handle that.”

Katherine reached for her collar. Pure rage filled her eyes.

“Get it off!” Katherine screamed, straining to reach the collar around her neck, “GET. IT. OFF!”

Once again, her fingers trembled and hovered about 2 inches away. As if there was an invisible barrier preventing her from making contact.

Katherine’s collar went from dim-white to bright-white as she failed to even touch her collar, let alone take it off.

“You done?!” Devon asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“I’ll do anything, Devon! I swear to God, I’ll do anything! Just get this collar off of me!” Katherine begged.

“What part of, ‘I couldn’t take your collar off, even if I wanted to’ don’t you understand, Katherine?”

Katherine reached for her collar yet again. The collar became a much brighter shade of white as she continued to reach for her neck with her fingertips.

“That’s not going to work, Katherine. Now, I want you to walk by my side as I continue to browse this expensive-ass store.”

Katherine tried to resist walking beside Devon, and at the same time, she was also still trying to reach for her collar. Resisting the collar was already hard enough, but trying to resist with both her legs and arms at the same time? Downright impossible.

Katherine’s brain was now divided, trying to fight a two-front war in her arms, and in her legs. The collar easily beat her divided brain into submission. Divide and conquer.

The two walked as Devon searched the store, and Katherine was forced to submissively stay by Devon’s side.

“Yessss!” Devon hissed.

He sounded like a goddamn snake.

Devon ran over to the women’s footwear section and went straight for the heels. Katherine’s heart dropped when she saw the price tag of the Jimmy Choo’s. She was hoping that the catalog Devon had printed off was outdated, but of course, all the prices were all the exact same as they were in the catalog.

“What size shoe do you wear, Katherine?”

“$674.99 for a pair of black pumps?! Devon, that is ridiculous! Listen, if you want me to wear heels, I can just—”

“What size are you, Katherine?” Devon asked again.

Katherine didn’t answer.

“Fine. Guess I’ll just yank off those ugly-ass flats, and check your shoe size for myself,” Devon said, getting on one knee and reaching for Katherine’s right leg.

“Don’t fucking touch me!” Katherine yelled out angrily, jerking her leg out of Devon’s reach, “I’m a women’s eight.”

“Now, was that so hard?!” Devon asked sarcastically.

Devon excitedly opened the box that had an ‘8’ on the side of it and took out the expensive black pumps.

“Try them on, Katherine!” Devon said, his heart now rapidly beating through his chest with excitement.

Katherine stepped out of her well-worn-in, familiar office flats and stepped into the brand-new, expensive black heels. Devon watched intently as Katherine slid her feet into the several-hundred-dollar pair of black Jimmy Choo pumps.

“Oh… Oh, fuck…” Devon groaned, “This is really happening…”

Katherine saw the erection in Devon’s pants. She also noticed the small wet droplet of pre-cum located on his dress pants.

“What the hell!?! ’Ya got some type of severe foot-fetish, you weirdo?!” Katherine demanded.

“No. But it’s just… I’ve been dreaming of having an office manager in these exact pair of heels for years now. And now that it’s finally happening... Right in front of me… I… I… I just… Fuck…” Devon groaned.

Devon took a step to the side, reached his hand down his pants, and adjusted his hard-on so that his boner was no longer visible through his dress pants.

Devon scooped up Katherine’s old, worn-in flats and put them in the Jimmy Choo shoe box.

Katherine got the memo.

From now on, Devon wanted her to be walking around the store in those expensive, black pumps.

“Alright, now let’s go to the dresses,” Devon said, “That blouse you have on right now is fucking disgusting.”

Devon immediately began walking toward the women’s dress section.

Katherine didn’t want to follow, but her brain was already too worn out from all of the earlier fighting she had done.

Katherine decided to just take a backseat.

She simply watched through her eyes. She put up no resistance as the collar controlled her body. The collar stayed its default silver-black, even as it made Katherine walk.

Katherine wasn’t consciously moving her body. But, she wasn’t actively fighting, either.

Katherine would never admit it, but, she did find it extremely cool to know that, at any point, she could just decide to be lazy and let this device do her body’s walking for her.

They approached the dresses at the other end of the store. Katherine watched nervously as Devon grabbed dress, after dress, after dress.

While Devon was looking at the physical designs of all the dresses, Katherine was looking at the price tags.

Katherine was nervous. While the money still belonged to Katherine, Rick was deeply ingrained and intertwined in her financial life.

Katherine was going to have a nightmare trying to explain all of these purchases to her boyfriend.

“Devon, can we at least go to a cheaper store?” Katherine pleaded.

“The cheaper dresses usually aren’t as nice as these expensive dresses,” Devon said, casually.

“Yeah, no shit!” Katherine said angrily.

“I’ll admit, the prices are a little up there. But it’s not too-too bad! Right, Katherine?! This… Plus this… Plus this… Plus your heels. That’s only like… What, three grand?”

“How are you two doing today?” a friendly female employee asked, interrupting.

“Oh, we’re doing just lovely!” Devon said, happily.

Katherine stared at the female employee. She made eye contact with her and Katherine’s collar immediately began to glow bright-white.

“The reason why I came over here is because of those shoes. If you’re going to walk around in the shoes you’re about to buy, that’s fine. But I have to ring you up for them first. It’s company policy for any pair of shoes that are above 500 dollars,” the female employee said.

“Oh, okay. Yeah, sure. No problem at all. We can pay for the shoes right now!” Devon said.

Katherine’s intense eye-contact with the employee didn’t let up.

The female employee stared directly at Katherine’s glowing collar with a curious look on her face.

Devon knew he had to take the lead. He knew had to get out in front of this situation, or he would risk getting caught.

“You like it?! It’s a mood necklace from Sweden,” Devon lied, “The color white means excitement.”

“Oh!” the female employee said with a big smile, “Well, you SHOULD be excited! Those are very nice shoes, ma’am.”

Katherine still didn’t say anything, though. Katherine’s collar continued to glow bright-white, and gradually escalated to even brighter and brighter shades of white.

“Now, if you come with me, I can ring out your shoes, and then you guys can go back to trying out those amazing-looking dresses, too!” the employee said, smiling.

“Sure thing!” Devon said happily.

Devon followed the employee back to her assigned register, and Katherine was forced to follow.

The employee scanned the Jimmy Choo box that had Katherine’s old flats inside of them.

“With tax, your total is $736.90,” the woman said.

Devon chuckled, “Give her your card, babe.”

Katherine struggled as much as she could, hoping to try and make a scene.

Her collar was still glowing bright-white, but that wasn’t good enough. Katherine needed to somehow make this female employee suspicious. The female employee was already a little suspicious before, but Devon threw her off really well with that lie.

Katherine needed to get the woman back on the right track. She needed to make sure this woman knew that something wasn’t quite right.

Katherine’s right arm began to wobble as she resisted the collar’s mind-control. The collar was forcing her to reach for her bank card, and Katherine was reisting that with all her might.

But after so much resistance today, Katherine’s brain was beaten down. Katherine simply couldn’t keep fighting with the collar anymore.

It’s not like she could do anything anyway. She knew that the collar would stop her from doing anything of relevance. And, with Devon standing right next to her, there was no way she was getting out of this.

She surrendered to the collar completely.

Katherine watched with hatred in her eyes as she watched her arm pull out her bank card. It handed it to the woman as if her arm had a mind of its own.

The white light completely drained out of the collar as the mind-beaten-Katherine had absolutely nothing to show for her silent war.

The woman frowned, noticing the color drain out of the collar, “Aww. You’re not excited anymore?!”

The female employee had completely fallen for Devon’s lie. To the point where she actually felt bad that Katherine was no longer ‘excited’ anymore.

“It’s not that she’s not excited. She’s probably just not excited about paying for it!” Devon laughed.

“Oh!” the woman chuckled, “Yeah, that makes sense.”

“I’ll be ready to ring you out when you’re done shopping for the rest of your items! Have a great day you two!”

“Same to you!” Devon said.

Devon wasted no time, and immediately began to return to the women’s dress area. Katherine was forced to follow.

Once they got back to the women’s dress area, Devon whipped around. He turned and stared angrily at Katherine.

“That was VERY rude, Katherine! You never even spoke a single word to that super-nice woman!” Devon shouted, angrily.

“I was trying to! But the collar wouldn’t let me say anything!” Katherine cried out, desperately.

Devon rolled his eyes, “Let me guess. You were trying to say something like, ‘Help, I’m here against my will’ or ‘Call the cops and get me away from this man!’”

“Well yeah, obviously,” Katherine said.

Devon rolled his eyes once more.

“Well obviously, the collar isn’t just gonna sit back and let you do that. I mean, come on Katherine! Did you REALLY think that would work?! I mean, if it were THAT easy, these collars would be practically worthless!”

“What exactly have you done to me, Devon?!” Katherine cried, “This collar is fucking HIDEOUS! How can I take this thing off?!”

“Sorry, Katherine. It’s permanent. I suggest that you get used to wearing it.”

Katherine blinked. She paused, and considered for a moment.

“The collar has a built-in function that prevents me from touching it!” Katherine exclaimed, snapping her fingers, “There’s GOT to be a reason for that! Right!?! Maybe the collar isn’t as permanent as your father claims that it is!”

Devon laughed, immediately dismissing Katherine’s theory.

“Oh please, Katherine! That’s just a needless, excessive, security-mechanism that my father installed. Even if you COULD touch the collar, it’s not like you’d be able to get it off!”

To prove his point, Devon outstretched his arm and grabbed ahold of Katherine’s neck. He then tried to slide his fingers underneath the collar.

Katherine could feel Devon trying -and failing- to slide his fingers in between her neck and the collar. This showed Katherine, through her own physical perception, that it couldn’t be done.

Devon then grabbed onto the collar and began jerking at it. Katherine’s neck and head jerked right along with it.

The numbing agents that the collar injected into Katherine’s body had long since worn off.

So, as Devon jerked on her collar, Katherine could feel his tugging of the collar in her neck muscles. Katherine now knew that the collar was somehow interwoven with her neck’s muscle tissue.

The collar was part of her. It was just as much a part of her as her stomach, heart, and spleen were.

It was just another body part.

“SEE?!” Devon cried out, “There’s no getting this collar off, Katherine!”

Katherine took a long, deep breath. She continued to rack her brain. She refused to abandon hope completely.

“Maybe we could go talk to your dad?! If he designed it, then, maybe he can ALSO design a way to remove it!” Katherine said, hopefully.

“Hey, Katherine! In case you’ve forgotten, I’m the guy that PUT that collar on you!” Devon laughed, “I’m the last guy on the planet that’s gonna help you get it off!”

Devon then handed Katherine the 3 different, black dresses that he had picked out. He roughly shoved them into her arms and then pointed at the dressing room.

Devon never actually directly said what he wanted Katherine to do, but he didn’t have to. The collar had some basic common sense. Katherine watched as the collar forced her legs to walk into the dressing room.

Katherine could only watch in horror. She was staring helplessly at her feet as they walked inside of the Jimmy Choo pumps.

Katherine watched her feet and legs with hatred as they made her march into the dressing room.

Devon had a very particular taste, that much was obvious. Each of the 3 dresses that Devon had picked were all the same: A low-cut, black dress.

Each of the dresses were marked with specialized tags that said ‘PLUS SIZE’ on them. That delivered a major blow to Katherine’s self-esteem. As a woman, it was always humiliating to have your weight start with a ‘2’.

Katherine really wanted to lose at least 6 pounds so that she could be under 200 again.

Katherine tried on her first two dresses and Devon looked extremely pleased with both of them.

Words could not describe just how fucking AWFUL it felt for Katherine, a Branch Manager, to slip into a low-cut, black dress and submit her body to a male subordinate for his approval.

Katherine put on her third, and final dress and stepped out of the dressing room. It was a low-cut, glossy black dress that struggled to contain Katherine’s massive cleavage.

Even though this dress was specifically marked as ‘PLUS SIZE’, the dress still felt small and tight. The other two dresses were ridiculous and humiliating in their own right. But THIS dress? This dress made her feel like a whale.

She felt large, fat, and gross with the way it so-tightly squeezed her body.

What was even worse, was the way her gigantic breasts and thighs just sort of… spilled out of the dress.

She felt like a piece of meat.

While her nipples and areolas were still concealed, the vast majority of her large breasts were still exposed. Plus, the low-cut black dress wasn’t even long enough to be work-appropriate.

Katherine sighed as she stepped out of the dressing room and showed off the final dress to Devon.

“Ok, so OBVIOUSLY this one isn’t going to work,” Katherine said, “But I think that I saw a similar-looking dress in the—”

Without a word, Devon stood up.

His eyes went wide and he walked toward Katherine like he was in a trance.

“What the hell?!” Katherine asked fearfully, “Devon? DEVON?!”

As Devon approached her, she could see the massive hard-on in his pants.

“Oh god,” Katherine whispered in horror.

Devon grunted like an angry animal as he forcefully shoved Katherine back into the dressing room with all his strength. He then locked himself inside of the dressing room with her.

“I need that body, Katherine. And I need it NOW!” Devon growled.

Devon immediately dropped his pants and his boxers and stepped one leg out of them.

“Devon, no! I’m a Branch Manager! The firm will provide me with my very own private prosecutor! If you force yourself on me, you’re looking at many years behind bars!”

Devon stared at Katherine. He admired the way her large cleavage couldn’t be successfully contained within the dress. The fact that her upper breasts were just spilling over top made her already-large breasts look even larger.

The dress was just BARELY public-appropriate.

Certainly not work-appropriate.

“Put your hands up against the wall, Katherine,” Devon said coldly.

Katherine’s collar immediately began to glow as soon as Devon said that.

Devon stood still and patiently waited for the collar to inevitably win the battle of Katherine’s mind.

“The company will pay my legal fees! I will have some of the best prosecutors in existence!” Katherine shouted.

Devon didn’t react to the implied legal threat. He just calmly waited.

Katherine’s collar slowly began to glow brighter and brighter.

“Please, Devon! You don’t have to do this! I won’t tell anyone about what happened today! I swear it!” Katherine said, shakily.

Katherine would’ve begun crying, but the collar prevented its wearer from crying in public areas.

Devon remained still. He just stood calmly, and watched.

Katherine tried to run out of the dressing room; but she had just made the fatal mistake of resisting with both her arms and legs, at the same time. That mistake only accelerated the collar’s dominance over Katherine’s already-outmatched brain.

Katherine grunted and she felt the electrical transmitters within the collar.

She could now feel the electrical communication between the collar and her brain.

Katherine felt the electricity as it traveled up through her neck, past her cheekbones, and filled directly into the insides of her brain.

She could feel the collar sliding into the driver’s seat of her brain.

It was as if she were a vegetable. She could still see, think, and hear, but she could control nothing.

She had no choice but to watch from the passenger’s seat of her own body; as the collar made Katherine place her hands against the dressing room wall.

Devon stood behind Katherine and lifted up her dress.

Devon -expressing his irrational hatred for female undergarments- angrily yanked Katherine’s panties down with all his strength. He yanked them down so hard, and so fast, that the quickly-moving fabric burned Katherine’s inner-thighs.

“Take all my money, Devon,” Katherine said calmly, “No, seriously. Drain my bank account. Take all my money. Take it. It’s yours. Just don’t do this!”

“Hold still, Katherine,” Devon said.

Katherine began to sob as Devon got into position behind her. But they were in a public area. So, because of her collar, her voice remained at a normal volume, and not a single tear fell.

Katherine felt the head of Devon’s penis pushing its way between her pussy lips.

Katherine was a fierce advocate for safe sex. She was a staunch believer that, if you didn’t want to have a baby, then protected sex was the only rational way to have sex.

Not even Rick had gotten to have bareback-intercourse with her. She had never experienced a rawdogging before in her life.

“Please, Devon! Stop! I’ll do anything! ANYTHING!” Katherine begged.

Devon grabbed Katherine by her waist and began drilling her.

Katherine struggled against her collar. She desperately tried to fight to get back in control. She knew she needed to return to the driver’s seat of her body.

“Mmmm…” Devon grunted in Katherine’s ear.

Hearing Devon grunt in her ear only made Katherine fight harder, but the collar kept her body anchored in place.

Katherine’s collar glowed bright-white. Very bright-white. The brightest it ever had before. The super-brightness shining from her collar surprised even Katherine.

Because it was a level of brightness that she’d never seen before, it made Katherine think she’d be able to overcome her collar this time. But to Katherine’s ultimate dismay, the collar remained in complete control.

With the way Katherine’s body remained still and motionless as Devon railed her doggy-style, any outsider might’ve thought that Katherine was enjoying this.

That is of course, unless you looked at Katherine’s actual face; which was contorted, tightened, and super bright-red.

Katherine was frightened of having bareback sex for the first time. What about STDs? Pregnancy?

Everything about this situation was scary. For multiple reasons.

Katherine summoned her strength and tried desperately to move all parts of her body. But Katherine’s brain had zero chance of trying to fight the collar’s control in a seven, or eight-front war.

That’s not to say that Katherine was entirely beaten, though. Katherine’s resistance could still be seen, and felt.

Katherine managed to wobble her legs a tiny bit, and she also was able to conduct some faint wiggling her fingers. But needless to say, that did very little to deter Devon from continuing to rail Katherine’s pussy from the back.

The collar prevented Katherine from screaming out for help, crying, or moving her body in any meaningful way. So, she did the only thing she could do. She continued to struggle.

Even though her brain exhausted all the fight it could give, Katherine still desperately tried to fight back.

Katherine’s face contorted with hatred and misery as she felt Devon’s cock repeatedly penetrating her.

Her brain was fried. Completely and utterly beaten. And over time, her limbs and fingers began to wobble less and less. She couldn’t even do THAT anymore. Katherine knew this battle was lost, but she kept fighting anyway.

She wasn’t entirely sure why. She knew it was a pointless fight. She knew that she wasn’t going to win. But something about feeling Devon’s raw cock inside of her made her want to continue the fight.

Devon had been single for over 3 years at this point. So, after 3 years of having nothing but his right hand, Devon didn’t last long. He inhaled a deep breath and moaned.

Katherine could feel the shaft of Devon’s penis throbbing, twitching, and swelling up inside her.

“NO!” Katherine cried.

She tried once again to jerk her body free, but it was no use.

“Ungh!” Devon grunted as he began to jizz, “Ungh! Unh-ungh!”

She could feel it. She could feel Devon’s semen entering her body!

Katherine’s pupils dilated.

Katherine resisted more ferociously than she ever had before. She tried to pull away from Devon, but her collar kept her standing in place. Katherine’s collar glowed an intense, brilliant, bright-white. By far, the brightest it ever had glowed before.

Her face turned dark red with anger as she was forced to feel her pussy getting filled.

“RRRUUUUHHUURRRNNUNUR! Get… I… You… NO! I… You… YOU… Dev... DEVON… YOU… I… YOU… URRRHURRR…” Katherine screamed.

Katherine could barely get any words out. She kept trying to loudly scream, call for help, and run away from Devon. The collar wouldn’t allow any of it.

The collar was constantly clipping at Katherine’s vocal cords. Almost every word she was trying to say was entirely too loud. The collar basically ended up censoring 90-percent of her words.

The very second Katherine stopped feeling Devon’s semen getting implanted into her, the intensity of Katherine’s collar-brightness dropped considerably; but it still glowed a very bright-white.

Katherine was in shock. She couldn’t believe that some random office rookie had just waltzed into her office, and not even a full day later, had taken her into a dressing room, and nutted in her pussy.

“Oh, man! It’s been a little while since I’ve gotten laid. I’ve forgotten just how GOOD it feels to empty your balls into a woman’s warm, wet cooch! Thanks for letting me do that, Katherine!” Devon said with a smile.

Katherine turned around and raised her right fist. Her fist stopped mid-swing and her collar glowed an even brighter shade of white. Nowhere near as bright as when Devon first came inside of her, but still much brighter than its normal glow.

Devon chuckled in amusement.

“Collar-wearers can’t hurt themselves, or anyone else. It’s one of the basic defense protocols my father installed to keep you collar-wearers in line. We can’t have a bunch of murders or suicides on our hands, now can we?”

Katherine sat down on the bench in the dressing room. She could feel semen leaking down her inner thigh. She put her face in her palms and began to heavily sniff.

It was so weird. She knew she would be crying right now, yet no tears were coming out.

Devon looked at Katherine’s super-depressed looking face and snorted.

“You had better get used to this, Katherine. I’m going to contiue having sex with you,” Devon said calmly, “This is just the beginning.”

Katherine looked up with rage in her eyes, “I… YOU… YOU LITTLE… I… FUCK… I… DEV… BASTARD… I… I...!”

Katherine’s words kept getting cut off, and her collar kept switching back-and-forth between dim-white, and silver-black. No doubt Katherine was continually attempting to raise her voice way too loud.

“Katherine-sweetie, you’re gonna HAVE to calm down. Take a deep breath, baby-girl. I can’t understand a word you’re trying to say.”

Katherine took several seconds to compose herself. She then took a deep breath.

“Okay Devon, you did it. You’ve had sex with the only female Branch Manager in the entire company. Congratulations, mister big shot! Now, please. Just leave me alone.”

“Leave you alone?! No way! Katherine, I’m not through with you,” Devon growled.

“‘Not through with me?!’ Isn’t this what you wanted?! You got to have sex with the Branch Manager of the Eastern Branch! I was wearing the dress you picked out, and the expensive heels that you wanted me to wear. Now, please, LET ME GO!” Katherine cried.

“Absolutely not. Now come on Katherine, you still have to go and pay for all of the dresses.”

* * *

Katherine’s 3 low-cut, black dresses and Jimmy Choo pumps cost her a little over 4 thousand dollars with tax. Katherine was mortified.

Over one month’s salary… Gone in a single day.

Katherine was sulking. Devon claimed he hadn’t had sex in 3 years, so he probably didn’t have any STDs, but still she was worried. Katherine hadn’t had bareback-sex in her entire 40 years of living; so naturally, she was nervous about the possible repercussions.

Not to mention she was worried about explaining this to her boyfriend. Now that another man had creamed her pussy, would he still look at her the same way?

Katherine was so deep in thought, that she hadn’t realized where Devon was driving them. But Katherine was suddenly snapped back into reality when she noticed that they had just pulled onto the interstate highway.

“Where are we going?” Katherine asked.

“Pennsylvanian courthouse.”

Katherine was dumbfounded. Devon had just said that as if it were a completely normal statement.

“Care to tell me why we’re going to a Pennsylvanian courthouse?!” Katherine demanded.

“I love our state of New York. But Pennsylvania has some of the laxest marriage laws in the country. They’re one of the few states that offer same-day marriage licenses. And you don’t even need to have any witnesses in order to have a courthouse marriage in that state.”

Devon smiled.

“Now that my collar is stuck to your body for the rest of your life, I want to marry you. But I have no need for ceremonies or anything like that. I just want something quick and official. A simple courthouse marriage is all I need.”

“MARRIAGE!?!” Katherine cried, “What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“Wrong?! Nothing’s wrong! Nothing at all! I’m about to have a wealthy white-wife!” Devon said happily.

Devon adjusted the way he was sitting in the driver’s seat. The thought of marrying a big-breasted, wealthy white-woman was giving him an erection.

Intense fear was staked into Katherine’s heart. State-by-state marriage laws weren’t exactly common knowledge. Devon had been researching. He had been planning all of this out.

Just who the hell was this creep?!

“You’ve known me for ONE day! You don’t know anything about me! You don’t even know my fucking middle name!”

“Yes I do,” Devon said, smirking from the corner of his mouth, “It’s Marie.”

Katherine’s eyes widened, “How did you—”

“Very original by the way,” Devon said, rolling his eyes, “Why do you middle-aged white-women always have that exact same middle name?”

“What do you mean?” Katherine asked.

“Nevermind,” Devon sighed, “Just shut up and let me take care of this. I’m sure we can get this done soon.”

“We can’t get married, Devon! I have a boyfriend!” Katherine cried, “A very, VERY serious boyfriend.”

“Yeah. I know. Rick Gervais. Your four-year anniversary with him is coming up on December 12th, if I’m not mistaken.” Devon said confidently.

Katherine stared and blinked.

She realized that Devon had searched her Facebook account, and saw the post she made of going out on her first date with Rick almost 4 years ago.

Not only that... But this creep even took the time to memorize that info.

Devon met Katherine’s gaze. He smiled as he saw the shocked expression on her face.

He decided to continue, just to showboat his knowledge.

“You two were at Red Lobster. You guys sat in a booth. By the window. And you ordered a—”

“Okay! I get it, Devon! You’re an internet creep. You’ve proven your point!” Katherine exclaimed angrily.

“It’s really easy to do when you put all that info online,” Devon said with a smile, “There’s a treasure trove of useful info on your social media, Katherine.”

After they crossed the state border, Devon searched for the nearest courthouse on the GPS that was built into Katherine’s brand-new car.

The courthouse closed at 5 pm. Their workday had ended at 3 pm. Even though the Pennsylvanian border was nearby, Devon was cutting it really close.

Devon didn’t know if they’d make it in time or not. Not being able to leave work until 3:35 had really fucked him over.

Devon knew he should’ve done all this marriage stuff BEFORE they went shopping. But he was just SO eager to get Katherine out of her ugly blouse and flats.

And stopping to do some doggy-style in the dressing room certainly didn’t help the schedule.

But with a little bit of luck, and a lot of reckless driving, Devon managed to get to the courthouse in the nick of time.

“Stay close behind me, Katherine. And don’t attempt to signal or communicate with the officers in any way,” Devon said sternly.

Devon got out of the car and walked into the courthouse. Katherine was forced to follow.

Of course, once they got inside, Katherine immediately tried to communicate with the officers, but her collar glowed white and stopped it.

Katherine had hoped that the cops would notice her glowing collar, but it was the very end of their shift. The cops seemed disinterested at best.

Devon and Katherine passed through the metal detectors. Katherine’s heart leaped with joy. She thought that her collar would trigger the metal detector, but it didn’t.

The collar’s material was made of rubber and plastic; not metal, like she had originally assumed.

It made sense in retrospect. There was a continuous stream of electrical transmitters flooding to-and-from her brain, hundreds of times a second. If the collar was made of metal, it would constantly electrocute her.

“So, how do you like the last name Bryce?” Devon asked sarcastically, once they entered the courthouse.

“Please! At least let me keep my last name!” Katherine begged, as soon as they entered.

“What?! Fuck no! ‘Mrs. Katherine Bryce’ sounds like a FANTASTIC name for a chubby, white-woman that’s taking black cock!” Devon said excitedly.

Devon stared at Katherine and chuckled.

“‘Katherine Westerbeck’ makes you sound like a fucking high school math teacher! ‘Westerbeck’ is a bit of a mouthful anyway. It’s better off becoming your maiden name if you ask me.”

As they entered the main part of the courthouse, Katherine tried to run away. Her collar began to glow white and easily prevented her from doing so.

Devon began to approach the clerks desk, but Katherine was defiant. She just flat-out refused to walk. Her collar began to glow bright-white again.

Katherine knew she should give in, but she didn’t care. She decided to try and be difficult. Katherine focused her mental energy on her legs and fought with all her strength.

After a short while, the collar slipped back into the driver’s seat of Katherine’s brain. Katherine watched through helpless eyes, as the collar assumed complete control and made her walk beside Devon.

For an awful 4 seconds, Katherine was relegated to nothing more than a mere passenger within her very own body.

Devon and Katherine approached the front desk and they both stopped walking.

The collar was fierce, but minimalistic. It never did more than it absolutely had to. So, once they approached the clerk’s desk, Katherine felt herself immediately regaining control of her body.

The marriage clerk spun around in her swivel chair and glared down her thick, red glasses at them.

“Um, hi. We’re here to get a courthouse marriage?” Devon said.

“Another couple that didn’t bother to make an appointment, I assume,” the clerk said rudely.

Katherine may have been a tad overweight herself, but the marriage clerk was downright FAT. This woman was old, looked gross, and appeared to be pushing 300 pounds. She seemed like a total bitch too; with a constant-sour look on her face, and a hint of an attitude in every single word she spoke.

“Yeah. We didn’t make an appointment first. Sorry,” Devon said.

“Let me guess. You also didn’t have the decency to start on any of the paperwork beforehand either,” the clerk said dryly.

“Um, no. No, we didn’t. Sorry miss,” Devon said.

The clerk rolled her eyes.

“Let me see your IDs.”

The clerk looked at Devon and Katherine’s IDs and visibly sneered.

“Ah, yet another pair of spontaneous New Yorkers looking to get a same-day marriage. AND you guys showed up right before we closed?! Gee, I hit the jackpot with you two!” the clerk said with a bitchy amount of sarcasm.

The clerk let out a long, loud sigh. She then grabbed a couple of papers from the huge pile that was stacked up behind her, attached it to a clipboard, and rudely slammed it down in front of Devon and Katherine.

“And don’t steal my damn pen,” the clerk said.

Devon took the clipboard and headed back toward the chairs to have a seat. Katherine was once again forced to follow Devon.

That marriage clerk obviously hated her job, and her life. Someone who acted that damn nasty to strangers couldn’t possibly be living a happy life.

“Sheesh,” Devon muttered as they sat down.

“She works an office job AND she has a rude-and-bitchy attitude! I’d have thought you’d be all over that!” Katherine said sarcastically.

Devon burst out laughing. He legitimately found that snide comment to be funny, even if it was at his expense.

“Looks are important too. You’re a tad overweight, but you make up for it with those massive breasts of yours. You carry your weight VERY well, Katherine. But that woman over there? She looks like a lump of doe with glasses.”

Devon filled out the marriage forms and gave them to the clerk. The marriage clerk filed the paperwork, and then presented another piece of paper that they both had to sign.

Devon signed the paper attached to the clipboard, and then, he presented it to Katherine.

The collar did have some common sense, but there was no exact science to this sort of thing. Devon had just assumed that the collar would make Katherine sign it, but it didn’t. So Katherine just stood there.

For this, she needed a direct order.

“Sign it, Katherine,” Devon said sternly, pushing the pen into Katherine’s right hand.

Katherine’s collar began to glow white as she resisted. Katherine focused on her right hand and tried to resist with all her might. Her hand trembled slightly, but after a few seconds, the collar still forced her to sign her name.

The collar, with access to Katherine’s brain chemistry, forced Katherine to perform her signature in the way she normally would; meaning that she had signed the document as ‘Katherine Westerbeck’ instead of ‘Katherine Bryce’.

A faint glimmer of hope sparked in Katherine’s heart, hoping that this might cause some sort of an issue. But Katherine quickly realized that it wouldn’t. The bitchy marriage clerk couldn’t give less of a shit how Katherine signed her name on the paper.

The clerk didn’t even double-check the documents, despite that being her job.

Katherine struggled as much as she could, hoping to cause some type of fuss. Unfortunately for Katherine, the marriage clerk couldn’t care less.

This pissy woman gave zero fucks about the random, interracial, New York couple she was marrying off right before the end of her shift.

The rude marriage clerk didn’t care about her job. She didn’t give two shits that Katherine was wearing some weird, glowing collar, nor did she care that Katherine had just signed the marriage certificate in her maiden name while having a trembling, shaky hand.

The marriage clerk was tired of all people in general. But she especially hated these New Yorkers that kept strolling into her work.

In fact, she thought so little of New Yorkers that she didn’t even think twice about Katherine’s huge, glowing collar. She literally assumed that it was just the latest piece of stupid, New York fashion.

The marriage clerk gave the document the state’s stamp of approval and signed her name, making her marriage to Devon official.

There was no prenup, and no statements drawn up. Just an official marriage. Devon was a part of Katherine’s life now. Legally.

Katherine watched as, in just a couple flicks of a pen and government stamp, she was now legally bonded to a literal stranger.