The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 34 Alexi’s home coming

Arriving home Alexi was in desperate need of a shower, her hair is matted and tangled her clothes stiff with dried cum. Heading upstairs Alexi goes towards her ensuite bathroom but finds it occupied by Brad just as he is starting his own shower. Alexi takes a moment to watch her husband shower tracing the lines of water as it runs down his body, as her gaze falls on his stiff cock Alexi’s thinks about all the times they had showered together. Suddenly a wave of nausea washes over her as she realises how old and unattractive Brad is, turning away Alexi decides to use the family bathroom down the hall.

Jack has been in the shower since leaving his sisters room, he’s finished washing and now is just soaking up the heat from the water as he thinks about his date tonight. Even with all the changes and influences I’ve put into his head the young man is a little nervous. I decide to monitor their date tonight more closely than I originally intended. Just then Alexi enters the room and stops in her tracks, the bathroom isn’t empty as she first thought and there in front of her is her stepson Jack leaning back against the shower wall, looking all young and strong, as the water is running down over his head and down his body his eyes are closed, Alexi’s breath catches in her throat as her body flushes with arousal and her pussy starts to leak.

When Jack farts loudly her pupils dilate, and Alexi is overcome with the desire to rim his asshole and worship his cock with her mouth and body. As quietly as possible so as not to alert him to her presence Alexi slips off her clothes and tiptoes over to the shower, as she steps inside Jack suddenly starts to take a piss, and as his stream hits Alexi’s feet she has to stifle a moan, quietly she moves closer in to his stream and cups her hands, catching her stepsons piss she scoops it onto her tits, it’s very warm and strong the smell really fuelling her lust for the boy.

Alexi slowly gets down onto her knees the stream working its way up her body as she does, once the stream reaches her face Alexi open her mouth allowing it to fill and overflow. Swallowing her first mouthful Alexi has a mini orgasm and her pussy goes into overdrive as copious amounts of fluid pours from her pussy, it mixes with Jacks piss as it washes down the drain.

Pissing in the shower is everybody’s guilty little secret and Jack is no different however as he indulges himself his is unaware that he is giving his stepmom a golden shower. Jack suddenly feels a new sensation around the tip of his dick and looks down first in surprise and then in shock as he realises, he is not alone and he’d been pissing on his stepmom, looking him dead in the eyes Alexi slips his cockhead from her mouth and say’s don’t stop on my account baby before returning it to the warm embrace of her mouth. Relaxing his bladder Jack resumes pissing fascinated as Alexi starts to put on a show for him letting her open mouth fill and overflowing down between her tits. Alexi pushes her tits forward and begins rubbing her pussy really putting on a show for him and as his cock starts to swell and harden, she knows she’s starting to get to him.

Watching his stepmom act so lewdly is making Jack horny again and as his cock hardens he farts filling the shower with his smell, Alexi is already breathing heavily and as she inhales Jack’s fart she loses any control she had and lunges forward taking his cock all the way down her throat, as Jacks balls touch her chin Alexi licks at them while continuously swallowing the action of her throat muscles and tongue have the desired effect and is not long before Alexi’s efforts are rewarded as Jack cums directly into her stomach.

Pulling his cock from her throat Alexi gasps and chokes for air falling forwards onto her hands and knees, moving behind his stepmom Jack slides his cock deep into her pussy for a few long strokes before withdrawing and pushing past her tight asshole pumps a few short strokes into her ass. Jack repeats this patten over and over again, each time he enters her ass her pussy leaks juice like a burst pipe and as he enters her pussy, she lets out a fart. Lowering her head to floor Alexi reaches between her legs and strums her clit as Jack continues to fuck oh so good. Both of them are so focused on their mutual pleasure neither notices the hot water has runout and as the showers spray gets colder Alexi’s nipples harden to diamond like points lightly grazing back and forth on the tiled floor this is final stimulation she needs to have an earth-shattering orgasm and as Alexi cums harder than see has ever cum before the poor woman blacks out sliding limply off Jacks cock and onto the ground. Shutting off the shower Jack steps out and dry’s himself off before returning to his room to dress for his date leaving his stepmom unconscious and twitching on the shower floor.

Chapter 35 Date night

Jack asking Yumi on a date was not part of my original plan but not completely unexpected either. I have a little restaurant that I’ve been using for years, I found it by accident and over the course of time have slowly remodelled the staff to my liking. Thanks to my influence the food is amazing the décor is stylish but tasteful and the staff are very accommodating and discreate. This would be the perfect setting for Jack and Yumi’s date tonight and I could monitor them close by without raising suspicions.

I called the restaurant and made reservations for Jack then cancelled his original table he had booked. Leaving it till it’s too late for him to make alternative arrangements I called up Jack posing as the maître d from his booking and explained that due to unforeseen circumstances the restaurant is unable to open tonight as the kitchen has experienced a significant electrical failure. Before Jack could protest, I informed him that alternative arrangements have been made on his behalf at an excellent sister establishment, the evening of course will be without charge as compensation for the inconvenience. Jack somewhat pleased the evening isn’t a complete loss accepts the generous offer and notes down the details of the new venue.

Jack is waiting for Yumi in the lobby as the Uber arrived to take them to the restaurant. He is wearing his only suit and fidgets nervously with the contents of his pockets as he waits. As Yumi steps out of her room and begins to descend the stairs Jack is left speechless. She is wearing a very stereotypical Asian dress in Jade silk with high collar short sleeves the dress falls just below her knees and is split up both sides, it is very form fitting and as a panel cut out of the front showing off an impressive amount of cleavage. She is wearing her hair up and her makeup is distinctively oriental playing up to her Japanese heritage. Giving the boy at least a chance, I have removed his hair trigger and although he starts to get hard there is no immediate ejaculation. Acting the gentleman Jack offers his arm and escorts Yumi out to the waiting car opening the door for her before stepping in himself.

I follow behind the young couple in my own car and arrive just after they have been seated, taking a sheltered table in the back corner I settle in to observe their date. The conversation is forced and awkward between them to start with as is usually the case in these situations, but as the wine flows and the food arrives, they both relax a little and soon are chatting quite comfortably. By the time the dessert is served the conversation has become very flirty and they are both quite touchy feely with each other.

Jack is just like any other young man in life with big ideas and ambitions dwarfed only by his own self-importance and desire to spread this DNA. As I probe their thoughts from across the room, Yumi is happy in his company and for the first time in forever she is hopeful for her future and is even daring to believe that she could have her happy ever after. The only thing darkening the moment is the secret she hides in her panties.

The events that I am witnessing and the underlying viewpoint of Yumi’s thoughts cause me to adjust Jack’s viewpoint on his own sexuality and being what it is in this modern age most youngsters and more or less bi-sexual anyway, so I further reinforced his openness to anything sexual and made his main focus on his feelings of attraction and love to a person than the body they are in.

Coming out of my own thoughts and looking over at their table I am yet again shocked to see Yumi sitting in Jack’s lap as the couple share a warm embrace and tenderly feed each other their shared dessert, the feelings of joy and happiness rolling off of Yumi is almost palpable, as they laugh and joke with each other. Yumi accidently on purpose smears some cream on the end of Jack’s nose as she is feeding him a bite, Jack retaliates and wipes the spoon over her top lip. Fighting back fits of giggles Yumi playfully licks the cream from his nose and as she pulls away slightly, they lock eyes staring intently at each other, tilting his head slightly to one side Jack returns the favour and softly licks the cream from her top lip but instead of pulling away he tenderly kisses her full lips. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more loving kiss in my very long life, and I actually believe these two could make it.

Yumi remans sitting on his lap as the waitress clears the table and brings out the coffee, it would seem that neither of them wants to lose the closeness they are experiencing or the date to end. I have a lot of planning to do considering these new events, so I head off home to do some thinking leaving the new love birds to their evening.

Chapter 36 The Morning after

The day after the big date Brad is once again needed in the office and heads off to work early as his programming changes as he leaves the property, I leave his knowledge and symptoms of his cum addiction in place ensuring that Brad is going to have a very bad day. I also start to look for a new maid for the Smiths as I don’t think it will be long before Yumi goes from employee to employer within the Smiths house.

Jack is very eager to remain close by Yumi and follows her around the house chatting and even helping with her work, cooking, and cleaning for the family. For her part Yumi is overjoyed that Jack is so interested in her and willing to help her finish her work.

Jack is very open with Yumi explaining about his new online business and ideas he has for future events for Julie and expanding his channel to include his twin sister Jill. Yumi understanding that humiliating the Smith girls is part of my revenge, is fine with how Jack makes his money and asks if she can watch tonight’s broadcast as Jill is introduced to the world of live streaming. Jack is very happy that Yumi is so understanding of his source of income and agrees to let her join him in his little production office later that night. He leans in and steals a quick kiss from her before leaving to prepare for the broadcast. Yumi continues with her duties with a big smile on her face, her date last night was magical, and Jack is still just as sweet and caring today. The stolen kiss gave her butterflies in her stomach and has her on cloud nine for the rest of the day. But there in the background is her ever present black cloud, threatening to ruin everything, what will happen when Jack finds out what she really is.

Jack too is on cloud nine as he works in his basement studio getting things ready for tonight, he is happily humming away to himself as he picks out costumes and selects props for the show. He’s planning to bring Jill on during the second tier of Julies set and after a brief duet, inform the audience of Jills solo channel starting up the very next night.

Chapter 37 Brads bad mood

Brad has been in a bad mood all day and as the arrogant prick that he is, did nothing to hide it and took his temper out on anyone who crossed his line of sight. The problem with Brads mood started when he left for work, as he was driving to work, he became aware of a mild pressure in his head not enough to call it a headache but an uncomfortable feeling. As Brads Day progressed, he found it harder and harder to concentrate on his work as the pressure increased, passing through the realms of headache into full on migraine. And to make matters worse Brad knew exactly what was causing it and how to get rid of it, he just didn’t want to admit it to himself he needed cum.

As the end of the day approached Brad had developed cold sweats and was starting to shiver, brad tried to take the edge off by masturbating in the toilets and consuming his own cum. But like the night before eating his own cum barely did anything for him and his symptoms.

With the pain increasing to an almost unbearable degree, he starts to think about things he never would have even dreamed about in his worst nightmares. And that was sucking cock to get what his body so desperately needs, he even considered visiting a rent boy to relieve the pain, but his pride and masculinity won out and he left work early to get Yumi to help him.

Brads bad mood, poor work performance and early departure didn’t go unnoticed by his superiors, and an email was drafted inviting Brad to a performance review at the end of the week. The email was sent to his company email address and a copy was printed out and placed on his desk and his online calendar changed to require him to attend the office for the remainder of the week.

Pulling into his driveway Brads phone pings alerting him to a new email, after parking in the garage brad reads the email as he walks into the house, its contents infuriate him further and he shouts loudly for Yumi, hearing her daddy is home Jill excitedly hurries down the stairs to greet him, only to be met by a scowling figure telling her to fuck off out of his way as he angrily begins to stalk around the house looking for the maid and the relief she can provide. He is practically screaming her name at the top of his lungs when he eventually finds her in the master bedroom vacuuming the carpets.

Ripping the plug out of the wall to stop the noise he roughly grabs Yumi’s shoulder and spins her around to face him. Demanding she give him what he needs, playing innocent Yumi asks what that is. Enraged further Brad tries to forcibly take it from her but in his weakened condition is no match for Yumi’s speed or strength. Threatening to fire the young maid and throw her out onto the streets Brad lunges for her again this time Yumi trips him to the floor and standing over him enquires where he will get his much needed cum from then and does he think Jack would let him suckle on his cock to provide relief. Defeated and in pain Brad reverts to a different tactic and remaining on his knees begins to beg Yumi for her cum. With a sadistic smile on her lips Yumi slowly raises her skirt and Brad see the tell-tale bulge of a flaccid cock hidden in her sensible brief panties. Looking Brad directly in the eyes she informs him that if he wants to suck her off and swallow her cum, he needs to be more polite about it and if he can’t manage that he can fuck off elsewhere and find someone else to cum for him.

Fearing the pain will never stop or someone outside of him and Yumi finding out what he is doing Brad readily agrees and starts babbling apologies to Yumi while pawing at her underwear trying to speed up the process. Feeling like Brad needs to fully understand his lesson Yumi sends him away to her room with very clear instructions telling him she would be alone in five minutes, and he better be ready, or he will have to wait till tomorrow to try again.

As Brad scurry’s off to do her bidding, Yumi laughs to herself, my how the mighty have fallen.

When Yumi finally enters her room, she sees that Brad as done exactly as told, he is kneeling on the floor in the centre of the room, all his clothes are in a pile in the corner and he is wearing one of Yumi’s tartan miniskirts, the front pulled up exposing his erect cock as he wanks himself into a bowl between his knees. It becomes immediately apparent he has never tried wearing makeup before as his face is a mess, with lipstick all-round his mouth not just on the lips and the eyeshadow is not only uneven but mixed into his eyebrows. Looking up at Yumi Brad declares himself ready calling her mistress.

Yumi slowly approaches Brad freeing her cock as she does and making a show of looking him over notices how full the bowl is already, taking out her phone Yumi records a short video of Brad admitting he is a cum addict and will do anything he is told to get his fix. Smiling happily Yumi says very well and offers Brad the tip of her cock to lick. The second he tastes her pre cum Brads symptoms start to diminish, and by the time Yumi unloads into his eager mouth he feels almost back to his normal self again, that is until the shame and humiliation sets in. crouching down to his level Yumi holds Brads chin in a firm grip and explains he needs to be more respectful in future as its he who needs her and not the other way around. Also, she will not tolerate him making a mess in her private space indicating the pile of dirty clothing. Once she has finished speaking, he drops his head in shame just as Yumi tips the contents of the bowl over his head before leaving she looks over her shoulder and tells him to clean that up before he leaves and use your tongue. Her last sight upon exiting her room is of Brad tongue extended bending down to the carpet.

Chapter 38 Jills debut

Jack is set up in his production office when Julie went live and helped direct the action through the first tier which as usual comprised of mainly flirting and a little nudity, blackening off the screen before the second tier gave Julie time to change her outfit, when the screen comes back on Julie is sitting at a desk wearing a parody of a nurses uniform.

As she sits at the desk encased in a white latex nurses’ uniform that looks sprayed on it so tight, on the table is a selection of dildos and vibrators selected for tonight’s session. As the requests start to flood in Julie never breaks character acting out the naughty nurse routine. When it’s time to introduce Jill the roll play begins and Jill is introduced as newly pregnant patient she is wearing and cute floral dress that’s elasticated around the bust showing off plenty of cleavage, Julie pantomimes checking her heartbeat with a stethoscope during the process Julie pulls down the top of Jills dress to gain better access with the scope. Unfortunately for Jill her pert young tits accidently pop free of the top exposing her to the camera and the thousands of subscribers. As the realisation hits Jill her nipples harden as she blushes. Julie never breaks character and moves on to check Jills tiny little bump lifting the hemline of the dress up to just below her tits to continue her examination. Jill’s panties are now visible, and a noticeable wet patch is starting to grow. As Julie moves the stethoscope across Jills abdomen her elbow rubs across Jills hard nipples arousing the girl further and enlarging the wet patch in her panties. Julie picks up a speculum and suggestively applies a generous amount of lube smearing it over the length, as she tells Jill that she needs to do an internal exam and to remove her underwear. Jill stands and turns her back to the camera and as she bends at the waist, she slowly starts to lower the panties as the top of her as crack comes into view the feed fades to black as the second tier comes to an end.

The third tier continues with the nurse checkup roleplay and includes Julie spreading Jills pussy wide open for the camera, during the close up Julie slips a lubricated finger into Jills ass and the poor girl orgasms on camera for the first time the realisation that thousands of men are watching her cum sets her off again and this time its too much for Jill and she pisses herself, Julie never breaks character and lowers her face into the stream letting it fill her mouth before overflowing down her chin. Jill crazy with lust rips the zipper down exposing Julies massive tits and latches onto a nipple sucking as if her life depended on it. The action was so hot Jack almost lost track of time and hurried to end the broadcast on time, Jack keys up a graphic advertising Jills new channels launch date and potential content, the graphics also announces the face reveal of Julie if they hit enough donations tonight if not Julie well remain Faceless forever, its tonight or never people,

Chapter 39 second date

Yumi finally makes it down to Jacks studio just as the second tier ends seeing Jack working the control computer she gives Jack a small wave and sits in a spare chair until he is ready to talk. Jack gets everything set up and running and once he is sure the third tier is going smoothly, he turns to Yumi with a smile and beckons her over, Yumi sits on his lap again and Jack shows her how it all works, which screen shows the live feed, which shows the viewers comments and suggestions and the screen that shows how many subscribers are on live and the value of donations that are coming in in real time.

Yumi is impressed with how professional Jacks set up is and as he leans back in the chair allowing Julie to take the lead acting out the nurse roleplay with Jill, Jack and Yumi start chatting both are still very happy with how last night went and are eager to spend more time together. As they are talking Yumi leans in for a kiss and as the kiss continues things get a little more heated, Yumi starts to stroke Jacks chest and feeling bold Jack does the same over the top of her clothes.

The heavy make out session is getting them both very heated and Yumi is starting to lose control, her thoughts are on Jack and his cock, and she is getting very turned on, Jack’s own arousal is also spiking, and his cock is fully erect Yumi feels it pressing into her ass through their clothes and this only serves to ramp her up even more. By now Jacks hand is under Yumi’s top playing with her nipples as their tongues wrestle, Yumi starts to grind her ass onto Jack’s hard cock, when she feels Jack slowly trailing his hand down her body towards what he thinks is going to be a wet slit but is actually a cock that’s starting to get hard despite her desperate efforts to control her body to protect her secret.

Panicking Yumi slips off his lap onto the floor pulling his shorts down Yumi starts to give him a blowjob. Using the flat of her tongue she slowly licks the full length of his shaft from balls to tip, maintaining eye contact Yumi slips his cock into her mouth and starts with a gentle bobbing action, each journey down she takes a little more into her mouth and soon she has her nose pressed into his pubic hair, his full length down her throat. As she works his cock with her mouth, she lightly strokes his balls and tickles his taint with her long fingernails.

Jack tries his best to hold on, but Yumi is too skilled, and Jack feels his orgasm approaching. Shocked he is cumming so fast Yumi pulls back, and Jack ends up finishing over her face. Jack notices Yumi is trembling slightly and suddenly Yumi’s eyes roll back, and she moans aloud that she is cumming, in her kneeling position Jack can’t see her erection or the stain spreading across the front of her panties.

Just then Jacks computer pings a notification and as he turns his attention to the screen. the notification informed Jack they had reached the right number of donations for the face reveal. Turning in his seat he is just in time to watch Yumi scooping his cum off her face and into her mouth. Still incredibly horny jack picks her up and sits her back in his lap straddling him, he pulls her top off and licks and sucks on her hard nipples. Not having had time to calm down Yumi is swept along and holding the back of Jack’s head pulls him firmer against her tits as she slowly humps her ass along Jack’s naked cock causing her skirt to ride up.

Yumi’s vagina is too small for penetration, but it still produces lubricant and as her juices weep from her tiny hole Jack’s cock gets slicker and slicker, with both of them breathing heavily and the smell of Yumi’s pussy driving him wild with lust, Jack lifts Yumi up with the intent of sliding his cock inside her pussy. Barely in control anymore Yumi reaches back and guides Jack’s cock to her backdoor and before he can protest pushes herself down impaling herself to the hilt of his cock, taking a second to accustom herself to his size Yumi starts off slow gradually building up speed. Feeling her incredibly tight asshole wrapped around his cock and the velvety smoothness of her bowels Jack forgets any concerns he might have had and starts to jerk his hips up to meet Yumi’s thrusts, the couple soon find a mutually pleasing rhythm and Jack kisses Yumi some more its while leaning forward that Jack feels something pressing into his stomach and notices his T-shirt is wet.

With all Jack’s brain power focused on the feelings of his cock sliding in and out of Yumi’s ass Jack drops a hand down from where he was groping her tits to feel a hard cock. Pressing her forehead against his Yumi looks deep into his eyes while continuing to ride him whispers that even though she has a cock she is still a woman, Jack lightly wraps his hand around her cock and timidly gives it a few strokes Yumi moans in pleasure and pushes down harder now its Jacks turn to moan and the couple carry on fucking while Jack plays with the first cock that isn’t attached to him. Just as the couple orgasm together jack shooting in her ass and Yumi over his chest an alarm goes off and Jack realises they have been fucking through the whole of Julie’s third tier.

Reaching over Jack loads up the screen graphics and played the sound track he’d prepared for just this moment, Julie finished up the last action she was doing with Jill before happily smiling at the camera and as she reads from the scrip on her screen, she removes her remaining clothes. Positioning her knees together and sitting on her ankles Julie brings her arms together squashing her tits slightly before bending her elbows and pushing the mask up over her head letting it drop somewhere behind her, her final act is to slide her knees as far apart as possible exclaiming Tadar. The comments when wild as Jack lets the scene playout for a couple of minutes before ending the broadcast.

Once her screen shows her the nights broadcast is over a overjoyed Julie come bounding naked into Jacks office and smothering his face with kisses mumbling about how many nice comments she got when she took off the mask, its then she notices Yumi sitting on his lap and apologises for interrupting. Her animated manner and excitement along with the wiggling of her naked body and the kisses revives Jacks cock and Yumi feels it harden inside her asshole, this is a sensation she has never felt before but quickly decides she likes it very much and moans out her approval.

Julie looks down to see the slightly stained base of her brother’s cock stretching Yumi’s asshole wide open and kneeling down licks the base clean, rolling her tongue over his balls for good measure, Yumi feels Julie’s tongue on her rosebud and shivers in delight lifting herself up and off jacks cock causes her to fart out some of his cum onto his cock which Julie wastes no time in devouring. Yumi is also hard again and looks to Jack with lust in her eyes, sensing her desire Jack smiles and nods his consent. As Julie is sucking Jack’s cock clean she feels another cock pressing against her dripping pussy, pushing backwards Julie encourages the new cock to slide deeper inside her pussy.

Being spit roasted is a new experience for Julie but one she likes very much and loses herself to the double penetration, Jack strokes her hair and calls her a good girl.

Hearing Jack calling her a good girl causes her to have a mini orgasm, Jack and Yumi picks up the pace and Julie has her first squirting orgasm of the session while being pounded at both ends, Jack grips her by the hair and using the additional leverage really pounds her throat hard and fast. Julie grips the arms of his chair with all her strength and pushes back against Yumi’s thrusts moaning incoherently and spraying pussy juice all over the floor. Jack pinches her nipples hard and the stimulation on her nipples starts Julie leaking milk over his hands, the slippery sensation on her tits adds to her overwhelming pleasure and Julie cries out once more as she feels Jack flood her mouth as Yumi floods her pussy with their cum, this is the final straw for Julie, and she passes out cold.

Jack gently manoeuvres Julie’s limp form over to the chair where he covers her with a blanket and leaves her to sleep it off.

Chapter 40 Alexi’s day

Alexi awoke late on Friday and seeing that Brad had already left for work when down for a late breakfast Finding Yumi in the kitchen she asked the young maid to fix her a sandwich as she made herself some fresh coffee, going to the fridge Alexi is delighted to see there is still some of the new brand of milk the family is so enjoying left in the glass bottle, completely unaware that its Yumi’s breast milk they are all drinking and it is keeping them all in a constant state of arousal, she pours a generous amount into her mug before returning to the coffee machine just as Yumi presents her with her sandwich as she sits down to eat and enjoy her coffee.

With nothing to do today and a spreading warmth through her loins Alexi starts thinking about cock and where she can find some, her first thought is Jack be he seems to have a job working late nights so probably won’t be up and around for some time. Alexi reminisces about her time at the mall, wondering where a good place would be to find young men Alexi grabs her car keys and heads out, the mall is dead as is the gym swinging by the local collage turns out to be a bust as the place is locked up tight with security at every entrance, no chance of getting in there.

Alexi is getting more desperate and thinks of the high school but realises that there is young cock and there is being arrested as a child sex predator, running out of ideas Alexi is about to give up and go home when she sees a car full of what looks like frat boys peeling down the road in a beat up car, performing an illegal U turn Alexi starts to follow the car. Struggling to keep up without breaking the law and being noticed but the boys in the car Alexi tails the car to an old abandoned fun park on the outskirts of the city, seeing the car pull around back Alexi finds a secluded area and parks her car before following the rest of the way on foot. Hearing music coming from behind the food court Alexi peers around the corner and is both surprised and elated with what she sees.

The fun park it would seem had a water ride comprising of slides and water rapids none of which are currently functioning but the plunge pool in the centre looks clean and full not only of water but half naked young men drinking and having fun, Alexi stand partially hidden and watches the boys swim, drink and horse around, one particularly muscular specimen climbs out of the pool and head over to the restrooms, Alexi creeps over and spotting an open window lifts herself up to see inside covered in shadow Alexi is able to watch the young man piss without being seen herself and seeing his long thick cock causes Alexi’s pussy to get extremely wet and she licks her lips in anticipation.

Moving away from the window Alexi adjusts her clothing to show off her toned body she tugs her tight shorts down so they are hanging off her hips and throws her sports bra away leaving her tits free to sway unrestricted under her T-shirt, snapping a hair tie off her wrist Alexi pulls her hair back into a messy ponytail, giving her nipples a quick pinch to make them hard and visible she steps around the corner ready to introduce herself.

Entering the dirty restroom, she announces her presence with a “hello there big boy”, startled the boy tries to cram his cock back into his swimming shorts but Alexi reaches out and stops his hand “there’s no need to hide it sugar” she says and gently moves his hand away taking a firm grip on it herself she slowly runs her loose grip along the length of his cock. Still in a state of shock his cock is well ahead of his brain and as he starts to harden in her hand Alexi squats down and takes him into her mouth softly sucking the tip and bathing the helmet with her tongue, as the boys brain catches up to the situation he is in he starts to rock his hips forward to meet Alexis slow bobbing and soon the couple have worked up a rhythm. Alexi takes more and more of him into her until his cock head is sliding effortlessly down her throat once she has swallowed his entire length, she starts to hum the vibrations send him over the edge and he empties his balls into her stomach, just as another boy enters the small space. All thoughts of needing to piss leave the newcomers mind as Alexi looks over her shoulder and smiles up at him while reaching out and groping is cock through his shorts. Knowing a good thing when he sees one the newcomer lowers his shorts giving Alexi free access to his erect cock, Taking the new cock in her mouth Alexi continues to fondle the other one coxing it back to life, guiding the boys by their cock she positions them side by side and takes turns sucking on their cocks, wanking the one not currently in her mouth. The first boy having just cum has more staying power than the second boy and Alexi caught up in the moment messed up her timings have the first boys’ cock in her mouth when the second boy achieves orgasm and cums over the side of her face. He is just about to start apologising when he realises that not only is she not mad but seems very happy about it this spurs the other boy to pull back and spray her face with his second load.

As Alexi starts to scoop the cum into her mouth moaning in pleasure, the boys stagger out the restroom on shaky legs and spreads the word of a gorgeous MILF in the restroom giving out blowjobs and happily taking facials. The remaining boys sceptically go to look suspecting a prank but seeing Alexi still wiping cum from her face are soon convinced of the truth of the matter and start to push and barge each other in their haste to be the first to get to her. It becomes very clear there isn’t enough space for all the bodies trying to press into the small room, giggling at the enthusiasm Alexi suggests they all move outside and maybe a lady could get a drink.

Once again pandemonium breaks out as the boy’s fight to be the one to present Alexi with a cold can of beer. Seeing the boy’s trip over themselves to accommodate her wishes, Alexi giggles again explaining that there is plenty of her to go around and proceeds to remove her top as her large firm tits come into view the boys all spring to attention and soon, she is swamped by horny young men eager to get their hands and lips on her and their cocks in her.

Alexi is in her element surrounded by hard young cocks as she drinks her beer the boys form a ring around her and Alexi fondles and gropes the boys as they pinch and fondle her tits and massage her ass cheeks, one young man standing behind her starts to trail light kisses up and down her neck. Someone hands her a blunt and for the first time in her life Alexi try’s cannabis. Lost in a sea of pleasure Alexi stays with the boys all day lounging on the tattered pool chairs at some point her shorts disappeared and she enjoyed many different partners some wanted to fuck her hard and fast others wanted her asshole, she lost count how many times she wrapped her tits around virile cock spitting and slurping on the head as it repeatedly pop out of her cleavage before the boy would shoot his cum over her tits, neck and face.

As the afternoon wore on another blunt was lit and passed around and Alexi continued to get high and fuck, never tiring or getting sore. As the shadows started getting longer Alexi is laid on her legs lewdly spread smoking a blunt, she lets out a loud fart spraying cum form her ass this sets her of giggling uncontrollably and she accidently pisses herself, this starts the boys off laughing and a boy aims his cock at her tits starts to piss over her, this starts off another round of laughing.

Some of the boy’s phones started to chime and just like that the party was over. As Alexi was in no condition to drive herself home so two of the boy’s help her find her clothes and led her to her car to drive her home, to show her appreciation leans forward between the front seats and gives the driver road head while the other uses her asshole one last time. Parking her car on the driveway the boys depart leaving a wobbly Alexi to make it into the house alone, using the wall to steady her she makes her way upstairs to take a shower leaving her very cum soaked clothes in a pile on the floor of the bedroom.

Chapter 41 Brads disciplinary meeting

Brads week didn’t get any better, the constantly increasing pain as the day wore on and having to leave early to see Yumi was having a toll on his productivity, and the increasingly humiliating things he had to do before Yumi would eventually gift him her cum had Brad in a constant foul mood. Thursday night had Brad discovering that he didn’t just have to swallow cum to get his relief and that having cum shot into his ass cured his craving also. This discovery came when Yumi insisted he let her fuck his asshole before their nightly blowjob, and once she’d filled his ass with her cum Brad immediately felt better, the blowjob still happened though as Yumi said if he didn’t clean his shit off her cock, he would never see it again.

As the time of the meeting drew near Brad made his way up to the top floor and spoke with the secretary outside his boss’s office, she asked him to take a seat and she would enquire if he is ready for him. Moving out from behind her desk she gave him a knowing smirk before lightly rapping on the door and walking straight in shutting it behind her.

As Brad waits to be called in, he can hear some quiet murmuring from the other side of the door after about twenty minutes the secretary emerges and tell Brad he can go in now, as he walks past her into the office Brad gets a whiff of cum on her breath and as his headache spikes his cock springs to full mast. Without thinking clearly Brad grabs hold of the secretary by the shoulders and forces his tongue into her mouth looking for any traces of cum still in her teeth. Brads Boss chose that exact moment to exit his office to greed Brad but seeing him kissing his secretary loses his temper and after forcibly separating then punches Brad in the face, falling backwards Brad lands heavily on the floor stunned to hear the secretary accuse him of sexual abuse claiming he forced himself on her and that she is going to press charges “I thought her was going to rape me” she tells her boss in floods of tears. Ushering her into his office Brads boss pours her a stiff drink from the liquor cabinet before returning to a now standing Brad.

As he is about to try and explain himself his boss hits him again this time in the stomach and as Brad doubles over in pain his boss knees him in the face, landing on the floor for the second time in five minutes, blood pouring from his nose his boss informs him he is finished at this company and to collect his stuff and get out before he calls the police. More concerned with getting arrested for sexual assault than losing his job brad informs his boss that if either of them press charges he will expose their affair and can he afford a divorce when his wife finds out.

Grabbing Brad by the hair his very angry boss says in a cold voice “fine no police but if I ever see you around here again no one will ever find your body got that” with that he sends brad stumbling towards the elevator and unemployment.

As the elevator doors are closing Brad hears his former boss shout “your finished in this town no one will hire you after they hear the shit you pulled here today” with the doors fully closed Brad slide to the floor and curling into a fetal position Brad begins to cry,

By the time he has driven home and entered the house the pain is so intense Brad is almost catatonic walking like a zombie to his office floor when he suddenly smells fresh cum, as before his cock springs to full hardness and his brain throbs with need following the smell, finding himself in his own bedroom just as a naked Alexi steps through the door into the ensuite, moving around the bed the smell is getting stronger and there before him is a pile of dirty clothes discarded by Alexi as she goes to shower.

Running completely on autopilot Brad shoves his face into the clothes pile and with his tongue seeks out the source of his craving. Finding Alexis shorts totally saturated in cum Brad licks and slurps up as much as he can get, feeling his headache subside and his body stop shaking Brad takes a moment to bask in the relief before the shame and disgust comes crashing down on him, he has just sucked cum from his wives shorts without a thought as to who’s cum it was and how it came to be there.

With his shame turning to anger Brad storms into the ensuite to confront Alexi about the source of cum she has brought into their home, as he enters the room Alexi is squatting in the shower farting more cum out of her ass and as the smell hit Brad his anger deflates and his cravings take hold dropping to his knees for the second time this evening Brad is licking up more second hand cum, this time off of the floor. Seeing what her husband is doing gets Alexi more than a little horny and she offers him her asshole telling him there is more for him inside. The married couple spend a wonderful time with Brad reaming out her ass, Alexi turns over and guides his face into her pussy and Brad continues his mutually pleasing cleaning service.

Alexi is so turned on she is really tempted to fuck Brad. But his middle-aged cock just doesn’t do anything for her, Brad seems pretty spaced out, so Alexi slips from the room seeking the virile young cock of her stepson.