The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 42 Mommy has needs.

Jack and Yumi heads upstairs from the basement after finishing up his broadcast, before having a shower he heads to his bedroom to check his laptop and see how much tonight’s performance has added to his bank balance. Yumi looks exhausted so Jack tucks her into bed telling her he won’t be long and to get some sleep, as he enters the bathroom Jack comes up short there is his stepmom sitting on the toilet totally naked.

She smiles at him as he enters the room. Jack is tired and dirty and doesn’t have time for this shit. Looking her in the eye he tells Alexi to go away, he needs a piss and a shower then he’s going to bed, if she needs to use the toilet, she should use her own ensuite and leave him alone. As he goes to walk past her Alexi catches wind of his scent and her pussy starts to drip into the toilet bowl. Her mouth starts to salivate and before jack knows happening Alexi lunges forward and engulfs his cock in one quick swallow, her hands reach round and grips his hips stopping him from pulling away. As Alexi tastes the earthy flavour of her stepsons cock she understands where it’s been recently and wonders which of her stepdaughter ass she is cleaning of his cock. Still needing a piss and annoyed that Alexi won’t leave him alone Jack relaxes his bladder and pisses directly into Alexi’s mouth she tries to swallow as much as possible, but it is soon overflowing her mouth and pouring down her chin soaking her tits and stomach.

The depraved act turns Alexi on even more and still not taking the hint that Jack’s not interested Alexi keeps sucking on his cock and worms a finger into his ass, this shocks Jack, and his cock starts to harden despite himself. Sensing his growing interest Alex releases his hips and fondles his balls as she takes more of his cock into her mouth and throat, still angry at his stepmom Jack withdraws his cock from her mouth and slaps her across the cheeks with his cock, Alexi’s eyes are glazed over with wanton lust at how degrading Jack is treating her and when he pinches her nipples hard pulling on them Alexi cums.

So much pussy juice pours out of Alexi into the toilet bowl that Jack thinks she is pissing herself, and he realises she is getting off on the rough treatment, so he slaps her hard across the tits, grabbing her firmly by the throat he lifts her from the toilet and shoves her face down over the rim of the bathtub. Slapping her ass cheeks, the calls her a filthy cunt and a worthless whore. Slamming his cock into her sloppy pussy Jack starts to fuck her, really going to town on her and as his pelvis crashes into her already red and sore ass the pain and pleasure mix for Alexi and she gushes again soaking Jacks legs and creating a puddle on the floor, the smell of pussy fills the room spurring Jack on further. He takes hold of her hips and begins to forcibly yank her backwards against his violent thrusts.

Alexi is like a limb doll riding the abusive way in which she is being fucked and when Jack releases his hold on her she slumps to the floor panting like an overheating dog, but Jack hasn’t finished with her yet pulling her hair back Alexi as no choice but to arch her back and as Jack slides his cock up her asshole he reaches around and starts to slap at her swinging tits. Alexi has never felt so mastered and helpless before, even early on in her relationship with Brad when they experimented with roleplay it was never like this, here there is no safe word, no option to stop, it’s just Jack’s will and her body and Alexi has never felt so scared or alive before.

Something snaps in her mind, a barrier she didn’t know was there and as Alexi gushes and spasms from the most intense orgasm of her life, she comes to a shocking realisation. This is how her life should be, cumming on young cock, swallowing cum and piss. She is no longer Brads wife or stepmom to his children she is a slave to pleasure, a cock sleave a filthy cunt a worthless whore and she has never felt happier than she does now finding her true place in the world kneeling on the floor with a hard virile cock in her ass.

Chapter 43 A new type of relationship.

Twisting in his grip caused the couples centre of gravity to shift slightly and given the slippery nature of the bathroom floor caused but the large puddle of her pussy juice, Jack feet slip and he falls backwards onto his butt pulling Alexi with him, as the downward force of their bodies is stopped by the hard tile floor it drives Jacks cock painfully deep into her ass and an already orgasming Alexi peeks higher, as another wave of soul shattering pleasure crashes through her.

Both Jack and Alexi remain in place breathing heavily as they recover from the shock of the fall, Alexi is the first to recover and with very shaky legs extracts herself from Jack cock only to turn around and impale her pussy on is brown stained cock, looking Jack dead in the eyes she reaches forward and lifts his arm placing his hand once again around her throat, Jack is looking mildly confused at this point but assumes Alexi wants more rough stuff. His anger is rekindled at the audacity of this woman’s continued demands of him and he tightens his grip to the point of bruising her neck, Alexi is trembling all over her nipples are rock hard and there is a river of pussy juice flowing out of her over Jacks lap and enlarging the puddle they are now sitting in. with herculean effort Alexi starts a circular grinding motion with her hips as she starts to speak with a quivering voice.

Over the course of the next hour Alexi tries to convince Jack of the truth. She tells him about the gangbang at the local gym after her yoga class and how she invited them over for a pool party where she cuckoled his farther, and with help from both his sisters serviced over 20 young men from the local collage. She explains that every young male delivery driver that has delivered to the house has left with empty balls, and that as recently as today drove around town looking for young cock to pound her into oblivion. She even tells Jack how she just witnessed her husband suck the cum from her soiled clothes before rimming her asshole and pussy for more cum and as arousing as that was, she couldn’t face having his cock inside her, so she came looking for him. She confesses that him treating her like a piece of meat, forcing her to give him the exact type of pleasure he wanted from her body, the horrible things he said to her and called her and the pain he inflicted all combined to give her not only the best orgasm of her life ever but also clarity of mind.

Alexi stops all movement and leans forward pressing their foreheads together, taking a deep breath she tells Jack that from this moment on she will do anything he wants her to do, there is nothing she will not do for him. If he wants her to divorce his farther and marry him, she will, if wants her to bear him children, she will give him as many as he wants, if he wants to tattoo and pierce her body, it’s his canvas to do as he wishes. He can dress her however he pleases or deny her clothes, he can command her to run his errands naked and she will do it all for him.

Any hole any time any place he just has to command it and she will do it. He can rent her out to his friends, to complete strangers and keep all the cash, she will eat and drink whatever she is told she will be his personal toilet, she will perform any act with any partner of his choosing as he watches or participates, if she is out fucking other guys and he wants her she will rush home to service him however he wants.

After she finished talking, she leans back trying to catch her breath, she notices Jack cock is iron hard inside her, the pair just stare at each other neither moving as they both contemplate what has just happened. For Alexi she can’t believe all the things she just said and the promises she made him, all of them are true and she regrets nothing. For Jack it feels like he has just survived an earthquake, his thoughts are going a mile a minute and he needs time to process, he lifts Alexi off his cock and sits her on the floor opposite him, standing up he looks down on his stepmom and wonders what he should do next.

Obviously, she cannot be serious about marriage and babies and tattoo and piercings, it’s all just dirty talk designed to get him horny and fuck her some more. Looking her in the eye he says just two words “bitch suck” watching her closely he sees the slight tremble to her body as she moves to do his bidding. Jack lets her go at her own pace as she sucks on his cock, the idea of having Alexi as his own personal sex slave is a massive turn on and if only half of what she promised is true it could still be incredible.

Jack decides he needs some time to process and sets Alexi a test. When he is close to climax he tells her to paint her face with his cum and to leave it on to dry, he then tells her that she is to sleep alone in the basement studio and tomorrow morning she is to present herself kneeling silently at the foot of his bed with one of the Butt plugs in her ass and his dried cum still on her face.

Chapter 44 A love rekindled.

After Alexi leaves, Brad takes a moment to collect his thoughts. Certain things are becoming alarmingly obvious, firstly Brad needs cum to keep the headaches at bay, it doesn’t matter where it comes from or where it goes mouth or ass but without taking cum into his body the pain becomes so bad, he can’t function. Secondly his own cum barely has any effect it must be somebody’s else’s cum. Thirdly when he is in desperate need, he will do anything it takes to get what he needs, the fact he lost his job trying to suck his bosses cum from the secretary’s mouth in the middle of the office is proof of that. Fourthly Yumi isn’t his only source of cum in the house, his wife seems to be inadvertently coming home full of cum but has no interest in his cock anymore. And lasty now his head is clear he is incredibly horny, and he hasn’t seen his little girl in a while.

Getting up off the floor Brad goes looking for Jill and her sweet pregnant pussy, going first to her room and finding it empty, he heads downstairs, but she is still nowhere to be found, given the lateness of the day and her lack of car she must be somewhere on the property. Thinking she might be out by the pool Brad circles back around heading towards the back door when the basement door opens and out pops Jill looking sweaty and flustered.

Seeing her daddy Jill immediately smiles and runs towards her daddy for a hug. As their bodies press together Brad smells Jill’s musky scent and his cock starts to harden, feeling his cock press against his stomach arouses Jill and as her pussy moistens she moans out “oh Daddy’s pleased to see me “,Brads nostrils flare and his blood pressure spikes he grabs the front of her dress and rips it open exposing her tits, dropping to his knees he buries his face in her tits licking and sucking at her nipples, giggling Jill cradles her father’s head with one arm while reaching down to his cock with the other.

As she rubs his cock through his shorts Brad becomes harder and harder until he can stand it no longer, reaching up under her dress brad runs his fingers through her slick folds teasing her opening and flicking her clit. As Jill’s legs begin to tremble, she begs her daddy to play with her ass, happy to oblige his little girl Brad takes a slick finger from her pussy and rubs it around her rosebud causing Jill to moan out loud and squat down onto his invading finger.

As the first knuckle of Brads invading finger pushes inside of her, jill lets out a little fart and her pussy juices up a little more. Suddenly Jills tummy feels funny, and that strange pressure is back, as Brad lowers his face to his little girl’s pussy the pressure become too much and Jill pisses over her daddy’s face. As aroused as he is Brad doesn’t even care and shoves his face through the stream of piss to lap at her pussy. Holding his face against her pussy and farting away Jill orgasm’s and as she goes limb Brad carefully cradles her in his arms, holding her like a baby Brad carries her upstairs to her room.

Recovering from her orgasm Jill is worried that Brad going to put her to bed without fucking her, so she starts to kiss along his neck and jawline whispering in his ear that her needy pussy is so wet for her daddy’s cock. Arriving at her room Jill slides down Brads body to a squatting position and extracts his cock, she starts by placing delicate kisses over the tip and shaft, lifting his cock she continues to kiss around his hairy balls before backtracking and kissing her way back to the tip.

Brads cock is twitching and leaking precum and Jill rubs it against her face, taking her time Jill slides his cock into her hot wet mouth at a torturously slow pace all the time staring lovingly into her daddy’s eyes, after she has a couple of inches inside her mouth Jill stops and holds him in her mouth before slowly backing off until just the head is inside, she then blew cold air onto his wet shaft causing Brad to shiver slightly. Sealing her lips tightly around his shaft Jill sucks hard and slowly pushes his cock back in again. Jill continues to repeat this method taking a little more of his cock into her mouth with each downward stoke, driving Brad wild, Brad catches movement out the corner of his eye and looking over sees his other daughter watching from the doorway of her own room.

Juile is unaware that Brad has seen her as her eyes are glued to his cock watching it slowly enter and withdraw from her sisters tiny little mouth, Julie is wearing a silk robe and her hair looks damp obviously having just gotten out of the shower, it looks to Brad like she has one hand pressed to her crotch, his sex addled brain realises she is masturbating watching her sister sucking on his cock. Sensing she is being watched Julie looks up to see her farther looking directly at her and her cheeks redden in embarrassment, but Brad just smiles at her and blows her a kiss, Julie smiles back and seductively licks her lips, still smiling Brad nods his approval, being watched is big turn on for Julie and as her nipples harden they become visible through the thin material of her robe, seeing Brad’s gaze drop to her tits Julie opens it slightly exposing the inside swell of her tits tracing her fingernail up and down her cleavage.

Brads hips give an involuntary jerk forward as his senses start to overload with the dual stimulations, and Julie gives a quiet giggle as she opens her robe further exposing more of her tits to his hungry gaze. Completely oblivious to the show going on behind her Jill continues to slowly work her way up and down Brad’s cock determined to not stop until her nose is pressed against her daddy’s pubes and his entire length is inside her.

As Julie continue to tease Brad the ribbon holding her robe closed slips undone and the robe falls open until the edges catch on her hard nipples, about a ten inch strip of naked flesh from Julies neck down to her freshly shaven pussy glistening with her arousal is now visible to Brad, now it’s his turn to lick his lips, Julie cups and squeezes her tits pushing them together and when she tweaks he nipples to small wet patches form on the silk as her tits leak milk. The sight is so erotic Brad feels his balls tighten up as his orgasm fast approaches, sensing her daddy is close Jill increases her pace and adds a hand to the job just as Julie lets the robe slip from her shoulders to pool at her feet, smiling coyly she turns and bends at the waist pull her ass cheeks apart shows brad her butt plug. With a loud grunt Brad empties his balls into Jills eager mouth.

Julie gathers her robe and winking to Brad enters her bedroom. Still rock-hard Brad scoops up Jill and kissing her deeply carry’s her to the bed laying her down with her ass hanging off the edge he drops to his knees and begins to return the favour, Brad starts off slow kissing and licking at her inner thighs occasionally blowing across he damp outer lips and clitoral hood, opening her legs as wide as she can Jill holds behind her knees to give Brad all the access he needs. As his kisses and tongue circle closer to her pussy Jill whimpers and mews in pleasure, small droplets of a creamy white liquid start to gather around her opening and using just the tip of his tongue laps them away. The delicate contact for just the briefest of moments sends shivers up Jills spine and her body is covered in goosebumps, Brad spends some time bathing her taint with his tongue cleaning the juices away as they drip from her pussy, watching her asshole pucker and dilate Brad circles the sensitive ring of muscle with his tongue before moving back to her outer lips and on to her clit.

Never staying in one place to long Brad spends the better part of an hour teasing and lapping at Jills pussy and asshole even going as far as to rim the girl. It is with aching knees and jaw that Brad stands up to survey his handy work, Jill is a mess she is covered in sweat her nipples are hard and red looking almost angry her face neck and chest are flushed red with arousal and he is whimpering and babbling like a girl possessed. There is no sign of intelligence in her eyes-only lust and longing, Brad teases her pussy with the head of his cock enjoying watching her writhe about before taking pity on her and sliding himself inside. Weak rubbery arms clumsily wrap around his shoulders as he bottoms out in her pussy, Brad is slightly shocked to feel her tiny baby bump against his own stomach so soon but given Jills slight frame isn’t overly surprised she has begun to show. Mindful not to press to firmly on her stomach Brad takes up a comfortable pace sliding in and out of her smooth wet velvety pussy. Jill climaxes in next to no time and as her tight little pussy quivers around his cock Brad cums too, still as hard as iron Brad takes up the pace again and Jill starts begging him to fuck her pregnant pussy forever and ever.

Unfortunately, Brad doesn’t have the stamina for forever, but he did manage a good couple of hours before he collapses beside Jill on the bed just as he’s drifting off to sleep he sees his wife walk past the bedroom door totally naked and dripping in cum, his head gave a tiny spike of pain, but he is to exhausted and slips into oblivion.

Chapter 45 The weirdest dream.

Jack is woken up needing to piss really bad, but he is so comfortable and warm wrapped up in bed cuddling Yumi he tries to ignore it and go back to sleep, he was having the most bizarre dream about his stepmom begging to be his sex slave and perform the dirtiest and most humiliating sexual acts for him. Thinking about his dream causes his cock to harden and press into the crack of Yumi’s ass and the need to piss is for time being forgotten.

Feeling Jack’s morning wood pressing into her ass crack stirs Yumi from her slumber, realising she is spooning naked with Jack in his bed and the memories of last night make Yumi smile, far from freaking out about her penis they had continued to fuck even double-teaming Julie in the process.

Lost in the fantasy of his own personal sex slave Jack starts to softly rock his hips back and forth, his cock head nudging at Yumi’s starfish, as he thinks of the most depraved and disgusting things he could make her do. Jack is snapped back to reality as the tip of his cock pops through Yumi’s asshole and enters her ass proper, enjoying the lazy fuck she is experiencing Yumi shuffles her ass back onto Jacks cock as the two of them recount last nights events in their own minds. Reaching his arm around Yumi Jack grips her cock and uses it as a handle to both stroke her and move her on his cock as their fucking becomes more energetic the couple begin to sweat under the covers, so they kick them off untangled they really start to go at it.

Yumi cums first and a powerful first spurt clears the bed landing on the floor the subsequent spurts create a wet stain on the bedding, Jack doesn’t stop his pumping of her cock and the over sensitive organ causes Yumi to twitch and shudder, this does wonderful things to Jacks own cock burred in her asshole and he too cums from the extra stimulation. Laying together catching they breath Yumi feels Jack’s cock soften and pop out of her asshole followed by a fart and a squelch of cum.

Jack in desperate need of the toilet kisses Yumi on the cheek and tells her not to go anywhere he’ll be right back, heading to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

On his way back from the toilet Jack walks past Jill’s room as the door is open, he looks inside to see his farther asleep cuddling Jill. He’d been wondering how long it would be before that happened since his dad had impregnated his sister the couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Maybe that’s the reason Alexi spends so much time away from the home and always comes home reeking of sex and covered in cum, there hadn’t been any arguments that he is aware of so maybe they had decided to open their relationship. Jack had certainly enjoyed fucking his stepmoms toned body and wouldn’t ever turn down another round of intense sex with her. These thoughts and others came crashing down when he entered his own bedroom and almost tripped over his own feet as his jaw hangs open in shock, rubbing his eyes Jack stares again at the sight before him hardly believing what he is seeing.

Yumi is sitting up in bed with the cover’s held against her chest covering her tits, with a look of complete shock and fear on her face wondering what could have caused her such panic Jack follows the line of her gaze to see kneeling by the foot of his bed a naked Alexi her face is covered in crusty dried cum her tits are pushed forward as for inspection and her nipples look incredibly hard, her legs are parted slightly, and Jack can see her wet slit and a very noticeable wet stain on the carpet beneath her. Jacks first thought is wholly shit she looks hot like that. Last night’s dream comes flooding back to him and Jacks brain starts flicking between his dream scenario and the vision before him, his cock springs to attention and a bead of pre-cum leaks from the tip, seeing Jack’s cock harden cranks up her own arousal which is already high after watching the young couple fuck, Alexi gives off an involuntary shiver this in turn causes her to fart, further signalling her arousal.

Realisation starts to dawn on Jack that last night wasn’t a dream at all and he did in fact order his own stepmom to present herself exactly as she has, more to the fact she looks incredibly turned on and judging by the lustful look in her eyes is fully committed to play this game, cause it has to be a game doesn’t it, it can’t be true she is just messing with him, playing out some twisted fantasy. As hot as it could be Jack has a lot to do today preparing for tonight’s broadcasts this will be his first time running two separate channels and he’s more than a little worried it could all go wrong, he also wants to make time to spent with Yumi today.

As Jack runs through his internal monolog both Yumi and Alexi remains still and silent, Jack turns to Yumi “well it looks like Alexi knows about us now then” before Yumi can respond Alexi speaks up “that was the hottest thing I have ever seen, god I’m so horny right now I just want to lick up all your cum” Yumi visibly relaxes and looks to Jack for guidance, he just shrugs and says “no one is stopping you if that’s what you want” he had barely finished talking when Alexi starts to lick the floor clean of cum before moving over to the bed pulling the cover’s away from Yumi Alexi cleans the sheet then the puddle beneath Yumi’s ass then Yumi’s ass itself.

With her employers’ tongue making her ass feel so good Yumi’s cock starts to rise so Alexi continues her service and licks her cock clean. Watching his stepmom bending over the bed licking Yumi’s ass and cock turns Jack on even more, when Alexi lets out a fart Jack gives into temptation and slips his cock into Alexi’s dripping pussy, she is so wet there is barely any resistance and as Jack ploughs her from behind Yumi pushes into her mouth.

Alexi is in heaven feeling the combined pleasure of two cocks speeding her to a strong orgasm, tiring of her pussy Jack switches to her asshole as Yumi cums into her mouth, its all too much for Alexi and she peeks herself, her orgasm is so strong she temporarily loses control of her limbs collapsing onto the bed, Jack follows her down and continues to pound her ass until he to finishes inside her.

Yumi had to get on with her work so kissing Jack deeply goodbye she hurries off for a quick shower before starting breakfast, Jack also has a very busy day planned and tells Alexi he’ll see her later. Alexi feeling perfectly sore after two great fuckings last night and again this morning decides to spend the day by the pool relaxing and sunbathing, forgoing a swimsuit she grabs a fresh towel and heads down to the patio to lay down rubbing on some coconut suncream gets her nice and juicy, but she is very tired and soon drifts off to sleep.

While out walking the family dog a large black German Sheppard with his friend from collage Jeff recognises the large house they are walking past, remembering the pool party that MILF from the gym threw he decides to try his luck and tries the back gate. Finding it unlocked he’s about to enter the property when his friend grabs his shoulder asking what the hell does he think he’s doing “It’s cool man I know the owner and if she is in we are in for a fun afternoon” reluctantly David follows his friend onto the property and over towards the pool area.

As Jeff and Daivd approach the pool they see the homeowner laying naked on a lounger sunning herself, Jeff calls out to Alexi startling her from her nap sitting up and shielding her eyes from the sun Alexi squints at the approaching couple asking if she knows them. Jeff laughs and says “Yeah names didn’t really get exchanged last time I was here for your pool party, I’m Jeff and this is my buddy David, he couldn’t make the party as he was out of town” realising two collage boys have just delivered themselves right into her lap Alexi sits up and waves hello “well now boy’s it’s always nice to have guests over especially such handsome ones, now I don’t suppose you boys fancy a swim as you can see clothing is optional here”. David is slack jawed staring at Alexi’s impressive tits when the dog lunges forward too late David realises his grip on the lead is lose and the dog runs over to Alexi tail wagging, “my you’re a big boy aren’t you “she says as she scratches behind its ears”. that’s Goliath, he’s very friendly nothing to worry about, Jeff says as he and David walks over to Alexi. Standing either side of Alexi the boys take a moment to admire her tits and the way they are jiggling around as she fusses Goliath, Jeff unties his shorts and lets them drop to the floor exposing his erect cock, distracted by the dog Alexi doesn’t realise what Jeff has done so he nudges the side of her mouth with his cockhead. Turning to look at jeff realisation dawns when she is eye to eye with his cock Alexi opens wide and sucks him into her mouth.

David just stands there in shock at the audacity of his friend, but far from being angry this strange naked woman swallows his friend’s cock, furthermore her hand seems to be tracing the outline of his own hardening member through his shorts. As Alexi sucks on Jeff’s cock working the underside with her tongue her other hand is rubbing David’s cock through his shorts, catching up David releases his own drawstring dropping his shorts to his ankles. Alexi swaps positions and takes David into her mouth and works Jeff with her hand.

Goliath no longer receiving head scratches starts sniffing around and smelling the coconut suncream licks at Alexis leg, Alexi opens her legs wider, and Goliath continues to lick higher. Jeff and David are enjoying the attention, closing their eyes the boys lose themselves to the pleasure. As Goliath reaches Alexi’s dripping pussy he nuzzles it with his cold wet nose liking what he has found he resumes his licking. With two cocks to play with and a tongue on her pussy Alexi starts to orgasm, as she switches back to sucking on Jeff as the cool air hits Davids cock he cums shooting his load onto the side of Alexis face, taken by surprise Alexi turns to face David just as Jeff finishes also shooting his cum over her face. Alexi is moaning and stroking the boy’s cocks coaxing the last of the cum out of them when she cums again.

Looking at their handy work Jeff notices Goliaths head between Alexi’s legs as the woman is twitching in pleasure coated in their cum. Totally spaced out on pleasure Alexi barely registers when Jeff lowers the backrest to the lounger lying her prone, he then gestures to David to stuff his cock back in her mouth, as David moves to the head of the lounger Jeff goes over to his dog stroking his back as it continues to lap up Alexi’s pussy juices stimulating her further.

David slides his cock back into the warm embrace of her mouth silencing her moans leaning forward he grips her tits in both hands and really starts to fuck her throat, Jeff pushes on Goliaths back end encouraging him to mount Alexi, as the dogs cock slips inside Alexi’s pussy she let out a throaty moan, feeling the heat from the intruding cock Alexi extracts David’s cock from her mouth and looks down to see that it’s not Jeff that is fucking her but his dog Goliath. Spreading her legs wider Alexi encourages the dog in deeper moaning “Good boy” as Goliath starts to rut away at the willing bitch, pushing her head back down David slides his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. Jeff strokes his cock watching his dog fucking Alexi shooting his cum over her tits. Taking out his phone Jeff records his dog fucking Alexi while she deep throats David’s cock. Feeling his own climax approaching David pulls his cock free of her mouth and paints her face with his cum, just as Goliath finishes inside of Alexi flooding her with dog cum. Alexi’s eyes roll back in pleasure as she feels Goliaths knot swell sealing him inside her.

As the boy’s wait for Goliath to release Jeff takes a turn using Alexis’s mouth adding his own cum to her face and whipping his cock off on her cheek. collecting their shorts, the boys call off the dog and laughing and joking make their way home promising to visit again soon.

Chapter 46 the doctor’s office.

Jill has her first doctor’s appointment today so Julie offers to drive her as neither Brad nor Alexi seems to be available to do so Taking Julies car the girls set off early to avoid rush hour traffic, they arrive in plenty of time so decide to get a coffee first, as the are sitting in the Starbucks across the street from the health centre Julie notices a small group of boys nudging each other and staring at her and Jill. Using the reflective panels on the wall she checks her appearance but can see nothing noteworthy and just puts it down to boys being boys.

After booking Jill in they sit in the waiting room until Jill is called in, Jills appoint goes well she and baby are healthy and progressing within normal parameters, the doctor advises some additional vitamins and schedules another appointment for three months’ time to sex the baby. While Julie is sitting in the waiting room she is lost in thought about how strange Brad has been acting recently and that he hasn’t been going into work much. Looking around the room Julie notices a male nurse keeps glancing over at her as he restocks some shelves behind the reception desk. Thinking nothing of it she continues to look around, the next time she looks in his direction he is staring directly at her, so she politely smiles, when he smiles back he seems to become embarrassed and blushes before looking down averting his gaze. Julie takes out her phone and scrolls through social media for a bit before looking back up, the nurse is still there looking at her so Julie again smiles and give him a little wave, mustering some courage he gestures towards an examination room walking in first he stops and looks back to see if she is following.

Confused Julie stands and follows him into the room as he closes the door he takes out his phone taps on the screen a couple of time he turns the screen to face Julie saying, “It is you isn’t it?” looking at the image on the screen Julie sees a photo of herself totally naked and exposed without her mask. Looking up from his phone to his face he is smiling at her. Seeing herself on his phone is very erotic and Julie starts to get turned on realising she is talking with a fan. She goes full on seductive and batting her eyelids at him rubs at the crotch of his scrubs feeling for his cock.

As his cock starts to swell and engorge Julie is not disappointed with what she is feeling, licking her lips Julie asks if he plans on continuing to subscribe to her channel. When he says hers is his favourite site and he love to jerk off to her but can’t always afford to enter the third tier. As he is talking Julie starts to undo the buttons on her top exposing more of her impressive cleavage “It’s always nice to meet a fan “Julie says in a breathy voice before slowly getting down on her knees and pulling his scrubs down and taking out his cock. Looking him directly in his eyes as she slowly pumps her fist along his hard cock, Julie says that he needs to tune in as much as possible in the future as he wouldn’t want to miss anything would he. By this point Julie’s top is completely undone and her perk tits and hard nipples are in full view. Rubbing his cockhead on her nipples Julie says if he’s prepared to make a donation to her site now she would love to make it worth his wile.

Overcome with lust at the sight of his biggest internet crush rubbing his cock over her tits the nurse fumbles with his phone opening the app and donates the entire contents of his bank account all three hundred and fifteen dollars seeing the transaction go through Julie winks at him before telling him “That’s a good boy” going to work on his cock Julie uses every trick she knows, licking sucking and even sliding his spit slick cock between her tits. The nurse can’t believe his luck and as his cock throbs and twitches Julie asks him where he want the first load to go “Face tits or swallow big boy” the nurse on the verge of cumming croaks out tits and Julie uses her hand to finish him off spraying her tits with his seed.

Before he can deflate Julie resumes sucking on him keeping nice and hard she offers her pussy or ass for round two. Still riding the high of blowing his load on her tits the nurse doesn’t answer in time, so Julie chooses for him standing up she flips up her skirt and offers him her ass. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth The nurse lines up his cock and pushes hard against her tight Starfish, looking over her shoulder she tells him to start slow there is plenty of time, easing back on the pressure Julie relaxes her asshole and his head pops inside. Working with small thrusts he is soon able to get his full length in her ass. Even though he has just cum on her tits the nurse doesn’t last long at all and soon he is filling her bowels with his second load if cum.

Tidying up her appearance Julie leave the room just as Jill exits the doctor’s office and the couple head off home, during the drive home Julie tells her sister about her own adventure while waiting for her and how horny she felt meeting a fan and getting two load of cum out of him.

Chapter 47 Clean up on aisle 7.

Waking up at midday in Jill’s bed Brad is a little disorientated at first his cock is pleasantly sore from a night of energetic sex with his baby girl. As he is basking in the afterglow of sex he starts feeling the effects of his withdrawal, stumbling downstairs his first thought is coffee and painkillers just as he is entering the kitchen a naked Alexi enters from the backyard wiping the cum off of her face with a beach towel, Brads nostrils flare at the smell of fresh cum and pounces on Alexi forcing her back against the countertops he buries his face between her legs and licks at her pussy seeking the source of the cum running down her leg, Brads desperate licking at her pussy starts to make Alexi horny again and she grabs a fist full of his hair forcing his face harder against her pussy. Brad starts to lose interest once the cum is all gone and tries to pull back, but Alexi hasn’t finished with him and holds him firm grinding herself on his face, spraying his face as she herself cums, she releases her grip and Brad falls backwards into a sitting position trying to catch his breath. Looking up at his wife she has an evil grin on her face as she asks him “how does dog cum taste you pathetic piece of shit” confusion crosses his face as her words sink in but before he can say anything Alexi throws the cum soaked towel over his head and as he is enveloped in the scent of more cum he starts to suck and the wet material. Alexi goes off to shower leaving Brad to feed his addiction alone.

Just as Brad has finished sucking the towel clean, Julie and Jill enter the kitchen giggling like a couple of silly schoolgirls Jill grabs a can of soda from the fridge and goes to hug her daddy. Julie is slightly confused why Brad is sitting on the kitchen floor holding a damp towel supporting a large erection as Jill releases Brad from their hug and goes to shower Brad stand up and moves to pass Julie when he catches the scent of cum radiating off of her, once again Brad’s cravings kick in and he lunges his face at the girl sniffing at her like a blood hound finding the drying cum on her tits he buries his face between her tits and starts to lick over her fleshy mounts moaning in satisfaction as he ingests more cum. Shocked at first by the suddenness of her father motorboating her Julie quickly recovers from her initial shock as the sensations of Brads tongue on her sensitive tits sends pleasurable signals straight to her pussy which instantly moistens.

Soon they are both moaning out their pleasure and as Brad finish cleaning her tits of cum Julie pushes Brad down to his knees as she hikes up her skirt and directs his face to her cream-pied pussy. Finding more cum in his daughter wet hole Brad continue his tongue bath, cleaning the evidence of his daughter’s naughty adventures at the doctor’s office, after all the cum is gone Brad collapse onto his back laying on the floor, taking heaving breaths Julie wound up from her father attention rips down Brads shorts and straddling his crotch impales herself on his ridged cock bracing herself with her hands on his chest, Julie starts to pump her pussy along the length of brads cock at a furious pace slamming her pussy down on his pelvis repeatedly until her orgasm overtakes her and she sprays her pussy juice all over Brad triggering his own climax and shoot wads of cum into her rippling pussy. Standing on shaky legs Julie turns around and squats on Brads face. Although his own cum doesn’t alleviate his withdrawal symptoms cum is cum and Brad loves cum so for the second time that day Brad is cleaning out his daughter’s sticky pussy.

Chapter 48 Thinking on my feet

The recent developments over at the Smiths house has taken a route that I could never have predicted. The plan was always to corrupt their moral compass and watch them slow destroy their own lives. It didn’t take them long to surrender to their base desirers regardless of family connections and societies rules, parent’s sibling’s offspring even complete strangers I’d manipulated them to a point where nothing mattered but satisfying their own sexual urges and hidden kinks. Jack is not only fucking his female family members but is also exploiting his sisters online, making money from them performing like cheap whores for the world to see.

Alexi has developed quite a reputation at the local collage and is about to make her own internet debut as the slut housewife that will fuck anything even a dog, and Brad has not only impregnated his daughter but practically raped his boss’s secretary to get at the cum in her mouth costing him his job.

Very happy with how my revenge is going I continue to sit back and watch the events unfold intrigued to see what new lows the Smith household will reach. Needing a few supplies, I head out into town on a shopping trip, after hitting the supermarket for food and basic essentials I head over to the seedier side of town during this excursion I pass a tattoo parlour that gives me an idea. Parking the car, I head inside to scope out the place and look for inspiration. I strike up a conversation with the owner and enquire as to how extreme he is willing to work on people, during our conversation it becomes apparent that if the client is old enough and has the cash he will do whatever he is requested to do, he then shows me a standard disclaimer form that every client must sign prior to work starting absolving the artist of any responsibility of carrying out the clients request.

As I am leaving the tattoo parlour I notice a hooded figure bent over the driver’s door of my car trying to force something metal down the side of the window, realising that some prick is trying steal my car I lash out with my mind knocking the would be car thief to the ground, striding over to my car I check around to see if anyone has noticed us as the figure on the floor groans I turn my attention back to them.

Unlocking my car, I force the thief into the back seat before switching off their brain, I heard the click before I felt the barrel press into the back of my neck. My first thought was shit somebody is holding a gun to the back of my head. “Stand up slowly and show me your hands “came a timid warning followed by more pressure from the gun. Slowly raising my hands, I straighten up then turn around when instructed to do so looking my attacker in the eyes, I am surprised at how young and nervous they look, and their hand has a slight tremble to it. “What have you done to him” they ask “This “I respond and switch off their brain as well, catching their limp form as they collapse to the ground I stuff them into the back seat along with their partner in crime, pocketing the gun I drive home my business concluded for the day.

Arriving home, I reactivate some sections of the brain connected to movement and have the would-be car thieves walk themselves into my house and sit down on my dining room chairs. Taking a pair of scissors, I cut away their clothes leaving them completely naked, I then handcuff their hands behind their backs and cable tie their ankles to the chair legs happy they are secure I sit down opposite them with their gun in my lap and look them over, what I had originally thought was two boys was in actual fact a boy and a girl, both looked Indian or Pakistani in origin and seemed very young, the boy has a single gang tattoo across his lower back and is very lean and muscular obviously no stranger to a gym. The girl on the other had looked frail and under fed, she has a very petite frame with hardly any breasts to speak of, but her face was shockingly beautiful. Both had reasonably long black hair and dark brown eyes their skin tone could be described as coffee coloured, both had very dark nipples one of the boy’s was pierced with a thin gold hoop. The girls skin looked unmarked by ink or jewellery, thinking it was time to find out about my guests I fully reactivate their higher brain functions.

After a few moments of shocked confusion and the pair pulling at their bonds the boy becomes very angry and threatening towards me the girl on the other hand goes very quiet and her eyes fill with tears. I remain silent just staring at them until it becomes evident he isn’t going to shut up by himself so without breaking eye contact with him I purposely cock the gun, his eyes immediately dart to the weapon in my hand, although his face goes very pale his verbal abuse kicks up a notch so I pistol whip him across the face to silence him, slightly dazed and with wide open eyes he watches me warily.

Keeping my voice low and even I begin talking first asking “Who’s bright idea was it to try and steal my car” neither seemed to want to answer me so I raise the gun again both of them flinch back in their seats, so I repeat the question. Suddenly the girl starts sobbing and rambling on about it was all his idea, she was just supposed to be the lookout this one time, it’s his gun she was just holding it for him so he could try to open the car.

Scanning through their memories the girl was speaking the truth, turning to the boy I asked why he was stealing my car, the boy obviously had some experience in being interrogated and decided to keep his mouth shut and not say anything. Here’s the thing, when someone ask’s you a question your brain formulates the answer even if you have no intention of speaking it so all I have to do is look for the answer as it materializes in the brain. Keeping the boy in my gaze I start to answer my own questions from his own thoughts and memories.

“So, your name is Sabastian, but everyone calls you Simba the little lion, you came to this country illegally ten years ago with your parents your father didn’t survive the trip and your mother was forced into prostitution to pay off the debt of your crossing. You did little jobs for the gangster controlling your mother for extra food and sweets. Thre first time you got caught by the police they placed you into an orphanage where you have lived until recently. You turned eighteen last month so had to leave. You looked up your old gangster friend and you are now a low member of the bay gang wanting to rise in the ranks, but in order to improve your standing you need to prove yourself to Damien your closest lieutenant. You hoped he would like the car and put in a good word with Markus” the boy’s eyes nearly bugged out of his skull hearing his truths laid bare.

Turning to the young girl I can’t get anything but fear from her mind, the poor girl is so terrified it is consuming her entire thoughts, interested why she is so scared I scan the boy again and from his memories I learn that her name is Misha and she too only just turned eighteen and had to leave the safety of the orphanage, now living on the streets the boy had taken to using her as an accomplice in some of his illegal ventures paying her with food. He was also trying to introduce her to drugs in the hope of getting her hooked and then earning off of her turning tricks for cash much like they had done to his mother.

Having a lot to think about I placed them back into a comatose state, once again my quick temper had put me in a difficult position I now had a semi connected gang member and a homeless girl in my home and needed to come up with a plan, releasing the boy would have potently serious consequences if he decided report the events to his gang member friends, they could attempt to seek me out for retribution. The girl is another story I doubt letting her go would come back to harm me in any way but to what future would she have as a drug addicted prostitute for a local gang.