The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 28 Aftermath

The day after the big party the Smiths household is pretty subdued the girls are all feeling very sore an worn out, Brad spent the day in his office, he has some very confusing memories and experiences from the party that he needs to process, also for some reason his asshole is very loose today and he keeps shitting himself every time she farts.

Jack not being involved in the party at all, finds himself at a loose end, everybody else seems so tired and distracted today so he heads down to the basement to make some improvements to his live streaming service. Jack spends the day installing new cameras and screens as well as some more accessories he also creates a second stage next to the first with the idea to expand his empire, finally going online to order more props and sex toys.

Yumi enters Brads office to find him spaced out and totally stressed out, as she stands behind him and begins to massage his shoulders Brad lets out a deep sigh and relaxes into his chair. Still conflicted about his experiences last night Brad slips into a state of contemplation as Yumi continues to rub and caress him.

The more relaxed Brad becomes Yumi starts to whisper in his ear making suggestions, and as he enters a mild trance like state Yumi begins to rub her finger around Brads mouth while slowly jacking his cock. The more receptive Brad becomes the bolder Yumi becomes and before long she is stroking her cock across Brads lips and as he opens his mouth Yumi slips herself inside his mouth. Brads starts to suck on instinct and as Yumi approaches climax she tells Brad he is about to receive the best drink of his life and when he tastes it, he will be forever changed, she then proceeds to cum in Brads mouth and as he tastes the salty fluid Brad creams his pants harder than he ever has before. Panting hard Brad leans over to Yumi and begs for more Yumi is happy to grant his request and starts to feed Brad her cock once more and as she cums in his mouth for the second time. Yumi cups her hand over his cock just as he cums she tells him what a good bitch he is as she feeds him his own cum.

Chapter 29 A trip to the shops.

As Monday morning rolls around Jack wakes up late after showering and putting on some clean shorts and a T-shirt he heads down to the kitchen for breakfast, the house seems deserted, so he helps himself to a bowl of cereal getting some milk from the fridge as he sits down to eat his breakfast Jack starts to become painfully hard. The more he eats the harder his cock gets until Jack can’t take anymore and starts to stroke his cock; it only takes a few short strokes before he is cumming over the kitchen floor.

Leaving both his messes Jack grabs his car keys and heads out for a shopping trip, he needs more supplies to keep Julies fans interested so he takes a trip into town to make some special purchases, finding a large adult store on the outskirts of town provides Jack with everything he needs. Walking around the store Jack is impressed with the range of products that they stock, after getting the essentials such as more outfits and anal lube, Jack heads over to the sex toy section. He picks up some dildos and vibrators in various sizes, looking at the nipple clamps he selects some different varieties including a set of vibrating ones. As Jack is looking around the store, he spots a door to an advanced section, his curiosity piped Jack heads inside.

This new area has things that Jack has never seen before and as he browses the shelfs more ideas come to Jack for Julies next broadcast, he selects a skintight full body suit with zipper openings at the tits, pussy, and ass in red latex. Just as Jack is preparing to leave the advanced section and ring up his purchases, he notices a very large piece of equipment with different attachments and lots of wires attached to it, pulling his phone from his pocket Jack searches the internet for some idea what the machine does. Finding out the machine is called a Sybian Jack watched a few short videos on how it’s used and the effects it has on the women who use it, he immediately formulates a plan for his sister and adds one to his shopping cart.

As Jack returns home there is a strange car parked in the driveway, thinking nothing of it Jack pulls into the garage and takes his purchases down into the basement, returning to the kitchen to get a drink Jack sees his stepmom heading down to the pool area thinking nothing of it he grabs a carton of milk and takes a swig.

Jack’s cock begins to firm up the more milk he drinks and soon he has a very painful erection straining his shorts, the more he drinks the hornier he gets. Overcome with lust Jack follows his step mom down to the pool as he arrives he sees Alexi squatting over a young man’s cock feeding inch after inch into her needy pussy, moving behind the rutting couple Jack slides his cock into his stepmoms asshole and as he bottoms out he unleashes a huge load of cum directly into her bowls, Alexi looks over her shoulder to see who this new cock stretching her asshole belongs to, the fact it’s her own stepson turns Alexi on even more and as she cums her asshole vibrates and farts around Jacks cock the added sensation pushes Jack over the edge again and he dumps another load of cum up his stepmoms ass. The boy in her pussy starts to pinch and twist her nipples as he thrusts upwards drawing her attention back to him and as she leans down to kiss him, he grabs hold of her hair and pulls hard on it, causing her to tremble with arousal. Looking him dead in the eye she pleads with him to flood her pussy with his cum and own her if only for right now. The more Alexi gets fucked the more depraved she becomes and is soon begging them to paint her with cum. Jack soon becomes bored and pulls his cock out of Alexi’s ass, seeing the brown streaks staining his cock Jack turns his stepmothers head to face him and pushes his cock past her lips into her mouth. Alexi tastes her own ass on his cock as she sucks and licks on the dirty cock in her mouth, knowing where this cock has been causes her to orgasm and as her body convulses her pussy clamps down on the cock inside it, this in turn triggers the boys own orgasm and as he cums inside her Alexi’s climax becomes stronger and she farts her stepsons cum out of her ass drippling it down onto the boys balls. Feeling his cock soften Alexi slides down off his cock and kneels on the floor between his legs starts to clean him with her tongue hoping he can rise to the occasion for another round.

Chapter 30 The competition.

By now Jack has a good understanding of how to run a live stream webcam service and has all his software in place ready for Julie’s next performance, he is now using better fixed cameras with a large monitor so Julie can read the posts and comments as they arrive directly in front of her allowing her to be more responsive and in a quicker time.

Preparing for tonight’s broadcast Julie looks over the outfits that Jack has prepared for her to choose from, she finally picks a tight black halter top to really show off her impressive tits, and as the material is quite thin her nipples are very visible when erect. Next, she picks a pair of high cut lacey white briefs which will go nice and see through when they get wet, and a pair of hold up stockings in black. Julie then goes to her dressing table to apply her makeup as she will be still wearing her masquerade ball mask her main focus is her eyes and lips. Jack has told her there will be no face reveal tonight as he has a special event planed.

As Julie goes live and is doing her usual low tier flirting and teasing Jack creates a banner running across the bottom of the screen advertising a unique competition, as interest increases Jack lets out more information, The competition will take place in the final stage of tonight’s broadcast and there is a cash fee to enter. The comments go crazy looking for more details, but Jack directs them back to Julie telling them to wait and see.

As the second phase of her show gets underway Julie showcases a new range of dildos, and as the viewers bid on which ones, they would like to watch her use Julie really gets into the action and before long is squirting as she climaxes live on the internet. Julie is working a particularly thick black rubber cock between her naked tits as she dry humps a pillow when Jack cues up a message board only she can see on her screen, informing her they need to take a short break to set up for the next segment. Seeing the clock count down Julie finishes her display and puts the props down to address the audience telling them she will need just a couple of minutes to prepare the next event and to not go away unless it’s to get their wallets, signing off the stream goes black with a white banner across the middle explaining that the elusive competition will start in five minutes.

Julie makes a quick costume change as Jack moves the Sybian into place and connects it to his PC interface checking the remote setting are working as well as his master override control.

When the stream goes live again the viewers a treated to a scene like no other Julie is completely naked and oiled up from neck to toe glistening in the lights and sitting before her is the Sybian in all its glory, Jack has fitted a small phallus attachment with a textured pad designed to stimulate the clitoris. Julie opens a fresh bottle of lube and as she begins to pour a liberal amount over the fake cock and clit pad, she outlines the rules for the competition. Top tier subscribers are welcome to watch at no extra cost but if you wish to take part its 100 dollars.

The rules are simple, for the next hour Julie will sit astride the Sybian, each contestant will be given full control of the Sybian for five minutes, there will be a two-minute reset period between each session. The winner is the person that gets Julie to squirt within their time limit, if there are multiple winners the overall winner will be declared by the one who makes Julie cum the quickest, the Prize is their entrance fee refunded and a private picture of a demasked Julie sent to an email address of their choice.

The requests came flooding in as did the money and when all eight slots were sold the fun began Julie lowered herself onto the Sybian and the first contestant was sent the link to the control matrix, after their five minutes were up although Julie was close, she hadn’t squirted and so they had lost. Some went hard and fast others tried slow and steady. But in the end only two controllers made Julie squirt, so it went to the clock and as the winner was revealed a private chat box was opened and their entrance fee was refunded along with a signed photo of Julie in all her glory completely exposed. Julie promised that more competitions would follow probably once a month so not to be too disheartened, Julie then thanked her loyal followers and signed off.

Being as intense as tonight’s session way Julie cleaned herself up and headed straight to bed for some much-needed rest Jack promised to give her, her reward tomorrow once she was up and ready. Checking his account Jack was very happy with the nights takings and after shutting everything down headed off to bed himself.

Chapter 31 Connections are made.

As Jack sleeps I make some additional changes to his psyche, he will now be much more confident talking to women specifically Yumi and very open to anything sexual with the young Asian maid. After a few months of running his webcam with Julie Jack is making some serious money and as his bank balance grows so does his confidence so one morning while showering before breakfast, he decides it’s time to try his luck with the girl of his dreams, the Maid Yumi.

After repeated dreams and visions of her in increasingly scandalously wedding attire Jack is quite besotted with her, heading down to breakfast he has a spring in his step as now is the time to ask Yumi out on a date, rounding the corner to the kitchen he sees his Asian goddess making breakfast for his farther and twin sister Jill, as he sits down at the breakfast bar he overhears his twin telling their farther that she is pregnant with his child. Jack is both shocked and aroused hearing the news and wonders what it would be like to fuck a pregnant girl this turns his thoughts to Yumi as he pictures her in his mind’s eye with a round pregnant belly on all fours taking his cock balls deep in her pregnant pussy as her milk swollen tits sway back and forth.

Jack immediately orgasms to the image in his head, cumming in his shorts and wishing his father and sister would finish and leave so he could be alone with Yumi, almost as if she could sense his thoughts Yumi looks over her shoulder at Jack and as she tightens up her legs bending at just the waist accenting her shapely butt winks at Jack seductively.

As Brad and Jill leave to have no doubt have some celebratory sex, Jack stare’s off into the distance as he starts to build up his courage to ask her out when he feels a wonderful sensation on his cock, looking down Yumi is kneeling under the breakfast bar sucking on his cock her almond shaped eyes looking directly into his, tenderly Jack strokes her cheek as her throat expertly massages his cock Jack asks if she would like to go out to dinner with him tonight, with her mouth full of cock Yumi can only smile with her eyes as she nods a yes. Delighted with the news Jack unleashes his first load of the day directly into Yumi’s stomach.

Getting to her feet Yumi bows to Jack and gushes how honoured she would be to join him for dinner this evening, as she turns away Jack spots an unusual bulge in Yumi’s skirt but thinks nothing of it. Jack makes some phone calls and books a table for two at a reasonably decent restaurant close by for nine o’clock.

Walking past Jill’s bedroom door Alexi hears her stepdaughter crying out in pleasure as she screams at Brad to fuck her pregnant pussy. Not the most conventional way to find out her stepdaughter is with child and that her husband is the father, but before she can dwell on this information her phone goes off as she receives a text message from an anonymous number informing her to dress slutty and go to the local shopping mall included is a picture of a large black cock standing proud and angry. Alexi’s thoughts immediately shift from babies to the cock and its command to meet it, rushing to her bedrooms ensuite Alexi removes all her clothes takes a quick shower to freshen up, wrapped in a towel she throws open her wardrobe looking for an outfit that makes her look like the biggest slut possible.

Alexi finally settles on tight red vest top and a pair of cut off Daisy Duke’s jean shorts, the heavy denim would hopefully hide how wet her pussy was getting already and the tightness of the top made her erect nipples visible. Looking in the mirror she thought she looked very slutty indeed, she applied a heavy coat of makeup and left for the mall.

Chapter 31 Good news spreads fast.

Alexi parks her car near the south entrance to the mall and heads inside, as the cool airconditioned air hits her body her already hard nipples tighten up further becoming even more pronounced. Alexi texts the unknown number informing them she is here and were to find her, shortly after a group of four guys come walking up to her, Alexi has never seen them before in her life but as she later finds out they are older brothers of her party guests. The ringleader a 6′ 6″ black man with thick arms and broad shoulders introduces himself and the rest of the group while looking Alexi up and down with a very hungry look in his eyes. One of the men speaks up saying he can’t believe his brother was telling the truth, this bitch is practical panting for some.

Having four men standing closely around her eyeing her like a piece meat is really turning Alexi on and as her pussy juice starts to dribble out of her shorts and down her inner thighs the boys detect her sweet musk, the reaction in them is instant and bulges appear in their pants. Alexi reaches out to caress the growing cocks of her admirers, soon there are hands everywhere on her body fingers pick her nipples, strong hands squeeze and kneed her ass, someone pulls on her hair and as her head tilts back a tongue is pushed into her mouth Alexi moans in pleasure and begins to heatedly kiss him back her own hand reaching behind his head pulling him in closer.

Breaking the kiss the boy suggests they take this somewhere more private, the men gather around her and begin to herd her through the mall looking for somewhere more suitable for what they all have in mind, Alexi notices one of them messaging on his phone as they walk and soon, he is getting a lot of messages back. The mall isn’t very busy as its midweek and as they all walk around Alexi is constantly being groped and fondled. Without any intended direction the group find themselves by the movie theatre. The sign outside is advertising a midweek deal hire the whole auditorium for the same price of six tickets, watch a film in private! A quick discussion is had by the men and as one goes up to pay and arrange the film another group of men show up, this group had obviously been working out at a gym nearby, as they were still wearing sweaty vets and short combos the smell of male musk is almost too much of Alexi and her legs turn to jelly clinging to the nearest man for support.

With the bill paid the now sizable group enter the theatre and are shown to their screening, seeing the suspicion on the usher’s face one of the men slips him some cash and tells him to mind his own business.

Being only a small place, the screens could be used for several different purposes and as such the seating wasn’t fixed down, the men began rearranging the room to suit their needs and by pushing some of the seating back and to the sides was able to create a large open space partially ringed by chairs. Still on shaky legs Alexi is guided into the centre of the space where she drops to her knees and frees the closest cock she can reach, spitting and slobbering over it she starts to work it into her needy mouth soon other cocks are coming into view and Alexi rubs and strokes them all taking each one in her mouth for a few deep sucks before moving onto another.

Rolling her top up over her tits two men start sucking and pawing at her amble tit flesh and lightly biting on her hard nipples. More hands are roaming around her ass, so Alexi leans forward onto all fours allowing the men to remove her shorts exposing her wet and dripping pussy and tight little rosebud. Working the cocks as best as she can in this new position Alexi is in heaven, when the first cock slides into her pussy and starts to roughly fuck her from behind things get even better. When a fat finger is pushed into her asshole Alexi cums for the first time and more pussy juice leaks out from around the cock stuffing her. Her moan of oh god yes lets the men know nothing is off limits and things start to get a bit rough and very pleasurable for Alexi. The men tried everything they could think of, and Alexi happily took it all even making suggestions herself like spit on me, slap my tits, cum on my face, piss in my pussy. The men when wild fulfilling all her desires and once everyone was finished, they left her sitting in a puddle of cum, piss and pussy juice.

After watching the men leave the screen without the female, they came in with the usher goes to investigate, finding Alexi alone and naked covered in cum he immediately thinks she has been gang raped by the men and rushes over to offer his help and to call the police to aid her. However as he tries to get Alexi attention she grabs his cock and starts to rub on it asking if he is going to fuck her too, totally shocked the poor ushers cock is out and in her mouth before he has even processed what she said to him, coming to his senses he feels the soft warm sensations around his virgin dick and looking down see Alexi deepthroating him staring directly into his eyes with the deepest look of lust he could have ever imagined.

Being a virgin and getting his first blowjob from an obviously skilled mouth he changes his opinion from poor rape victim to prostitute and seeing as the other men had paid the bill decides to take a share of Alexi for himself. For her part this was just another wonderful cock increasing her pleasure and giving her more orgasms, lack of technique and skill was more than made up in enthusiasm and stamina and once again Alexi was taken to heaven over and over again. When the house lights automatically came on after the film ended Alexi made herself as presentable as possible and giving the usher one last kiss handed him her number before leaving for home.

Chapter 32 Another source of income

While Jack is waiting for his date with Yumi he gets to thinking about this morning’s news, his twin sister is pregnant with their own father’s child. For reasons Jack can’t explain this information is turning him on and as his cock starts to stir and engorge a very horny Jack goes looking for his sister. Finding Jill in her room sitting at her dressing table, Jack walks in to congratulate her on her pregnancy. As he is leaning down to hug his sister, Jill turns on the stool to face him and in doing so drags her pert little tits across his throbbing cock. Feeling her tits rub his cock through his shorts sets Jack off and a load of cum soaks the front of his shorts directly beneath Jills nose.

Inhaling her brothers cum causes Jill to climax and as she does, she lets out a loud fart, overcome with lust Jack rips down his shorts and thrusts his cock towards his sisters open and eager mouth. Happily sucking on cock Jill spreads her legs open inviting Jack to play with her pussy. As Jack works her pussy with one hand he gropes and tweaks her tits and nipples, Jill is totally lost to the pleasure she is experiencing, it’s then that Jack starts to whisper in her ear.

Telling her how sexy she is going to look when her belly is swollen with their dad’s baby and her tits all big and veiny full of milk with thick rubbery nipples. Pulling Jack cock from her mouth Jill screams out her orgasm as her pussy spasms around his fingers she farts and squirts all over the floor, but Jack isn’t finished he tells her to imagine how hot it would be to show the world what a dirty pregnant little slut she is and how horny men would love to stroke their cocks looking at her knocked up pussy.

Imagine sitting naked and pregnant in front of a camera knowing older men are watching her while she describes in great detail how her daddy fucked his little girl’s pussy and letting them watch you cum.

As he is talking to her Jack is still playing his finger inside her sensitive pussy keeping her on a slow boil and as he starts to work a finger into her ass Jill starts to pant. Lost in the images jack is feeding into her blissed-out mind Jill is ready to agree to anything to keep his fingers moving inside her as another orgasm approaches.

But Jack robs her of it removing his soiled fingers and sucking off her juices as she collapses onto the floor bedding for release, Jack shoves his cock into her mouth to shut her up and promises to finish her off as he mauls her tits and nipples to keep her confused and needy as he outlines his conditions. She is to perform for Jack on his webcam show and do everything she is told, no harm with come to her or her unborn child, but she needs to be as dirty and slutty as possible. Totally out of her mind with lust and driven crazy by the need to cum Jill agrees to it all if he will just let her cum, so Jack picks her up flips her over and holding her tits in a vice like grip slams his cock up her asshole making her promise him again and reminding her Smiths never break a promise, as she repeats “I promise” over and over again Jack fucks her hard and deep punishing her nipples and occasionally slapping her on the pussy and clit.

When Jill’s body can’t take any more stimulation, she finally climaxes, her screams of pleasure could be heard across the house and as she passes out from the pleasure overload, she pisses herself. Jack gently lowers her down into the mess of her own making and leaves her to recover.

As Jack goes to shower a very horny Julie slips into Jills room, after hearing Jack enter their sisters room Julie had thought to join him in congratulating their sister but seeing how the conversation and progressed and hid in the hallway watching the couple and rubbing her pussy. Crouching out of sight Julie waited till Jack left to shower before entering Jills room herself, rolling the unconscious girl onto her back Julie kneels down between Jills legs and gently licks and the girls still quivering pussy Jill moans softly but doesn’t rouse herself so Julie continues to enjoy her sister’s sweet taste.

Julie slides first one finger into her sister followed shortly after by another curling them up, she rubs on Jills G spot as she continues to lap at her outer lips and clit. As Jill starts to show signs of waking up Julie swings her leg over the prone girl’s head and softly lower her own needy pussy onto the sleepy girl’s mouth and nose, reaching behind and between her legs she lifts Jills face into the warm wet folds of her pussy and farts. Jill still dazed from such a powerful orgasm works on instinct and begins to lick and suck on the pussy in front of her as Julie gets wetter Jill becomes more enthusiastic and she too is slipping fingers into Julie’s pussy.

Returning home from work Brads programming kicks in as he crosses his property line and by the time he is through the front door his cock is painfully hard and leaking pre cum at the thought of seeing his pregnant daughter, he is very disappointed to see she is not waiting for him naked by the door so as he slips off his suit he searches the house for her naked his cock acting like a compass needle.

Ater looking everywhere downstairs Brad resumes his search on the second floor only to find his precious little girl locked into a sixty-nine position with her sister in a puddle of what smells like piss, as Jill is on the bottom and her fingers are buried in Julies pussy Brad only sees one option to relieve his painful erection and so as Brad steps into the room he spits onto his hand working the saliva along the length of his cock before squeezing it into Julies tight asshole. Brad takes on a long slow pace, savouring the sensations of his daughter’s bowls as they ripple along his sensitive cock.

Feeling something soft and warm bumping against her nose Jill opens her eyes to see her daddy’s balls swinging back and forth, squealing in delight Jill forgets about the pussy she was just eating and instead start to tongue and lick Brads ball sack.

Losing the tongue in her pussy was a little disappointing but the cock stretching her asshole nice and wide more than made up for it, so Julie continued to slurp and finger Jills pussy adding a finger to the young girl’s asshole delighting in the surprised little yelp from Jill.

Not wanting her daddy to be the only one left out, Jill scoots herself forward a bit and start to rim his ass. Enjoying the wet slippery feeling around and across his puckered asshole Brad farts straight into Jills mouth this triggers her to orgasm and as her pussy clamps down on her sisters fingers a thick white cream oozes from her pussy the taste is like ambrosia to Julie and she too orgasms, the chain reaction is set and continues on as Brad unloads a tidal wave of this cum deep into Julies ass, this in turn set Julie off again and as she simultaneously moans her pleasure into her sisters pussy she squirts all over the girls face. The vibrations in her pussy coupled with her sister spraying her face with pussy juice pushes Jill over the edge and in the throes of climax rams her tongue as deep up Brads asshole as it will go.

Jills body had taken as much as it possibly can and the poor girl passes out for the second time this afternoon flopping backwards onto the floor, Brad feeling his daughter go limp pulls his cock out of Julie in panic, fearing for his daughter and unborn child’s health he checks her breathing and pulse.

Julie now devoid of anything to do turns around and sits down heavily breathing hard, watching Brad leaning over her sister with his ear to her chest Julie is mesmerised by the way his still erect cock and balls sway with his movements. Almost on autopilot Julie begins to crawl forward until she can suck Brads shit stained cock into her mouth determined to give it a dam good cleaning. Satisfied that Jill is ok and only asleep Brad notices Julie sucking his dirty cock and far from finished himself grabs a fist full of hair and really starts to fuck her face fast had hard. As he is about to cum Brad pulls his cock free and dumps his load over the gasping girls face before returning to the brutal face fucking, he is giving his eldest daughter, he repeats this act three more time before he is finally spent, and he too leaves to shower.

Julie is left completely covered in cum one eye is glued shut and its pouring down her chin and tits pooling in between her legs on the carpet. As she starts to wipe the cum from her face more of it spills down onto her tits and she absentmindedly begins to massage it into her skin, Julie’s nipples begin to harden, and she feels herself becoming aroused all over again soon Julie is smearing her father cum all over her body writhing in ecstasy. When Julie starts to finger her own pussy with cum soaked fingers a random thought enters her sex addled brain, what is this get me pregnant like Jill. Her pussy spasms at the naughty thought and Julie scoops up a hand full of cum off the floor and pushes it inside herself, shuddering in anticipation Julie reclines back onto the prone Jill and loses herself in her depraved thoughts of carrying her father offspring her hand working furiously to transfer as much cum into her pussy as quickly as possible.

Jill comes too confused as to where she is and what is happening, she can feel something soft warm and heavy pressing on her body and as she opens her bleary eye see Julie partially laying across her working her hands between her legs, babbling about wanting a baby. Sitting up Jill finally understands what Julie is attempting to do and pushes her older sister down raising her legs high in the air, she then lowers her face into the cooling puddle of cum and sucks up a mouthful before pressing her face into Julies pussy and spitting the contents as far up her as she can repeating the process until the floor is clean and there is no more cum available.

Chapter 33 A strange shower

Brad is not happy when he enters his bathroom to take a shower, he has had a headache all day and his balls have been very sore. The only thing keeping him going at work he remembers now he is home was, his baby girl’s pussy and the promise of unloading into it. But circumstances have robbed him of that, and he had to settle for Julie’s asshole and mouth, not that he didn’t enjoy himself it’s just not what he’d been craving all day. And speaking of cravings there was something else going on, something he can’t quite put his finger on, but like a smoker giving up cigarettes he’s missing something his body desperately needs he just can’t figure out what it is.

As he starts the shower and waits for it to warm up Brad sits on the toilet with his head in his trembling hands thinking this must be what an alcoholic must feel like when they need a drink, if only he knew what it was, he needed. As the bathroom fills with steam Brad steps into the shower, hopefully the hot water and steam will clear his head and steady his nerves.

While soaking under the powerful shower stream Brad hears someone entering the bathroom, this isn’t unusual, but the person seems to be softly singing, as Brad strains to hear over the sound of running water, he wipes the condensation from the shower screen looking to see who is serenading him in the shower. But as the room is still full of stream all Brad can make out is a shadowy silhouette moving about the small room singing sweetly.

As the enchanting voice draws closer to the shower Brad can hear words to the song, however it doesn’t sound like English to him. Enjoying the effects, the song is having on his headache Brad closes his eyes and rests his forehead against the tiles. It is such an exotic melody, and the longer Brad listens the less his head throbs with pain and the calmer he gets, losing himself to the melody Brads thoughts begin to slow down, until thinking is like swimming through syrup. Brad is blissed out and swept away on the mesmerising sirens song, the only thing keeping Brad from going completely under is he is sure he keeps hearing the odd English word randomly used. Words like “submit” and “obey” other times its “enjoy” and “tasty” and the last time he was sure he heard “drink” and “cum”.

By now Brads headache is gone completely but his cock is painfully hard and his balls are so full and sore, his thoughts are slow and sluggish when the shower screen is pulled back suddenly and finger is pushed into Brads mouth, the steam evaporates as the cooler air from outside enters the shower and Brad beholds his Asian goddess standing before him, her tight white blouse is semi-transparent from the moisture in the air, the swell of her young pert breasts almost spilling out her top glistening with the droplets clinging to her nubile flesh.

Brads cock gives an appreciative twitch to the sight before him, in his diminished mental state Brad just stares into her cleavage when his subconscious registers a salty taste in his mouth, and he automatically licks and sucks on the finger seeking more of the delicious flavour. As his body screams at him that this is exactly what he’s been craving. Watching the reaction of Brads body to her cum Yumi examines his eyes for any signs of intelligence. Finding none Yumi gently caresses his face and talking softly to him like a child asks if he wants some more, Brad can only stare and drool at this point, so Yumi gathers more of her pre-cum onto her palm and offers it to Brad. His nostrils flare when the scent hits him and moving on autopilot lowers, his head to lick at her hand but Yumi lowers her hand down so Brad leans further following the hand containing his prize. Eventually Brad ends up kneeling on the shower floor in front of Yumi and as she raises her skirt exposing her erect cock to Brad, she places her other hand on the back of his head gently guiding him towards her hard member. when Brad feels the tip of her cock brush over his lips leaving a wetness there, he instinctively licks his lips, tasting that salty flavour again allows the cock to enter his mouth and begins to nurse upon it.

Keeping her hand on his head Yumi guides Brad through his first blowjob and cums in his mouth, as Brad swallows her cum he too climaxes shooting his cum over the floor and Yumi’s shoes. Yumi giggles but remains in place as Brad continues to suckle on her still hard cock, stroking his hair Yumi allows Brad to control his own actions and soon he is giving head like a pro. The more cum he ingests the more awareness returns, along with a very powerful feeling of euphoria.

Once Brad has reached full awareness, he is caught in Yumi’s trap. Finding himself kneeling on the floor sucking on a cock like a cheap rent boy disgusts Brad but he can’t stop himself needing the taste and craving the effects that her cum has on his body. Brad slowly comes to the realisation that he is addicted to cum, and his body needs it to function without the crippling headaches he’s been feeling. As Yumi’s cock eventually softens she backs away from Brad, but he still craves more, seeing his own cum on Yumi’s shoes Brad begins to lick it up but it lacks the same high as Yumi’s cum does.

Reaching for her cock again Yumi swats him away saying no more for now I have to get ready for my date with your son, with that she turns and walks away, leaving Brad alone and humiliated.