The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Authors note:

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who took the time to email me some feedback and your thoughts of the story as it progresses, as always I am open to any constructive criticisms that you all may have. Once again thank you all and happy reading.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 21 work calls

Brad needed to go into the office on Wednesday to finalize a few customer accounts, as he prepares himself to leave the family home dressed in a tailored suit, he grabs some toast and heads out to the office. Due to my condoning Brad’s mind reverted back to his normal self, as soon as he left the homestead. And he goes about his daily business earning his clients and himself more money, while Brad is at work Alexi decides to take a yoga class and after dressing accordingly grabs her car keys and heads off to the local gym.

Alexi is no stranger to yoga and quickly finds her zen in the all-female class, and as she follows the instructor through the numerous positions and poses, Alexi works up quite a sweat. After the class has finished Alexi heads to the changing rooms to shower when she notices a sizable group of young males hanging out in the foyer. Although not at home some of Alexi’s programming kicks in as she has flashbacks of how much she loves the attention of young men. Alexis starts to juice up as she heads over to the entrance of the changing room and she comes over all flirty, adding an extra swing in her step and batting her eyes at the boys. One of the more confident boys step over to engage Alexi in conversation and before she knows what’s happening, she is being led into a special changing room reserved for the local college seniors when they use the gym. The smell of so many boys’ natural musk really started to affect Alexi and a very visible wet patch appears in the front of her leggings, this in turn rials up the boys and as their cock engorge with blood Alexis is presented with a room full of young virile cocks and as rational thoughts leaves her mind she drops to her knees. The college boys can’t believe their luck as this beautiful European woman starts to fumble with their shorts desperately trying to free their cocks.

Boys being boys it didn’t take long for them to catch on to a good thing and soon Alexi is surrounded by hard young cocks, naked and exposed in all their glory all pointing directly at her face. Alexi starts to rub and jerk the closest cocks to her as the boys jostle for position and in all the commotion a particular short but thick cock is pushed into her eager waiting mouth. As she sucks on it the owner of the cock not being very experienced doesn’t last long and soon Alexi is tasting her first load of college boy cum, as his cock starts to deflate he’s pushed out the way and another cock replaces it with another and then another, Alexi’s swallows as much cum as she can but before too long her jaw starts to ache and as the boys cum starts to run down her chin soaking the front of her top.

Seeing her top start to turn transparent with all the cum soaking into the thin material Alexi’s diamond hard nipples and dark areolas become more visible, realizing this bitch is up for anything the boys start to rip at her clothes and soon Alexi is naked and exposed. The boys awaiting their turn with her mouth begin to explore Alexi’s body. Fingers start to pinch and probe all the sensitive parts of her body and when a particularly brave young man grabs her by the hips pulling her ass up he slides his cock into her pussy.

When Alexi feels a hard cock penetrate her pussy she moans out in pleasure begging them all to fuck her. All hell breaks loose as the boy’s fight to be the next to penetrate this wanton slut. Things start to get a little rough until one of the boys explains that she has 3 holes and there is plenty to go around. Alexi pulls the cock from her mouth just long enough to confirm his statement begging the boys to use her however they want, as she goes back to sucking cock as another cock is pressed against her ass, pushing back the cock head pops through her rosebud and Alexi feels the long thin cock slide deep into her bowels.

With a cock inside her pussy and another filling her asshole Alexi feels incredibly full in a good way and as she starts to orgasm the tremors of her body sets off the boys own climaxes and Alexi is flooded with cum, the cock in her asshole remains hard and continues to pump away inside her causing her to fart in pleasure spraying the boys own cum back at him. Never in his young life has he experienced such a thing and he cums again.

Alexi spends hours in the changing room taking multiple cocks into each of her holes and taking load after load in and over her body. The boys eventually tire of her and as they prepare to leave for afternoon classes, they take out their phones and start to take photos of this cum covered slut her pussy and ass gapping and leaking, her tits glazed like a doughnut and her makeup ruined and running down her face.

Just as the last boy is about to leave Alexi has the piece of mind to give him her phone number asking him to call her, so she could invite them over for a pool party and maybe they can do this again, and he should invite as many male friends as possible the more the merrier.

Finding herself alone covered in cum and completely unremorseful Alexi feels very happy with herself, and after a quick shower wonders how she is going to get home without being arrested for indecent exposure. Alexi finds an old Gym bag on the floor in the corner and upon looking inside she finds an oversized basketball vest and a pair of crusty boxershorts, sniffing the stale cum Alexi orgasms again before sliding them up her legs and presses them into her sopping crutch. The vest left nothing to the imagination, and she had to be careful her tits didn’t fall out the sides as she exits the changing room and heads off to her car.

Chapter 22 homecoming

By some strange twist of fate Alexi and Brad returned home at the same time, meeting in the driveway Brad is horrified to see the state of his wife dressed inappropriately and reeking of pussy juice, but as his programming kicks in he immediately cums in his pants and forces her over the hood of his car, freeing his cock from his pants he slams his cock into her stretched and loose pussy, lacking enough stimulation Brad repositions himself and takes her ass instead.

Brads old cock does very little for her and she snarls in distain. Not taking no for an answer Brad slaps her hard and forces her face into the hood screaming at her that she is an ungrateful bitch and a useless whore. After dumping a load up her ass Brad throws her to the ground. As Brad enters the family home to be greeted by his baby girl waiting naked and kneeling for him. Scooping her up he carries her to the master bedroom where he slides his cock into her and begins to fuck her with long slow strokes as Jill is begging him to breed her and make her a mommy. The family had ordered pizza for dinner and when the delivery driver arrived Alexi answers the door to be met with a pimply, ginger 20 year old collage drop out reeking of stale sweat and urine, Alexi’s eyes light up with the sight before her and before she know what she is doing she is on her knees with his cheesy cock in her mouth, moaning and drooling as she sucks him off.

After he shoots a load of cum into Alexi’s mouth, he delivers the Pizza and continues on his way. Alexi heads inside the house, and places the takeout pizza onto the kitchen island, as she heads up to the shower she sees her husband fucking his daughter on their bed, her heart swells with pride and love and she takes a moment to watch Jill’s pussy stretching to accommodate her father’s cock, as Jill orgasms her asshole flutters and she lets out a loud fart, Alexi approaches the rutting couple reeking of sweat and cum, she sticks her nose next to Jill’s asshole breathing deeply as the girl farts again. With her husband’s balls slapping against her face Alexi starts to ream Jill’s ass. Looking down Brad watches his wife tongue fuck his daughter while he stretches out her pussy. Knowing he can’t spare a drop of cum on his wife he reaches down and inserts two fingers into her swollen pussy. Alexi starts to whisper into her stepdaughter’s ear, take your daddy’s cock you little slut feel him knocking his cock head on your fertile womb you little bitch, taking my husband’s dick and creaming on it. Every time you cum the chances of you getting pregnant get more likely, your tits and stomach will swell letting the whole world know what a dirty slut you’ve been getting knocked up by your daddy. Take his cum you little bitch, drain him dry and give him another baby and when your tits start producing milk let him suckle on them getting you horny for his dick so he can do you again. The girls both cum for Brad and as they writhe around on the bed Brad unloads into his daughter again.

As Alexi head into the shower her phone goes off, it’s a text message from the collage boy from earlier asking if she was serious about a party. Smiling to herself she sends back of course she was serious and more details to follow, before setting her phone down and stepping into the shower.

Chapter 23 Jack’s Day

With his Stepmom and dad out of the house for the day, Jack is at a loose end. He starts looking around the house for some relief, his balls are heavy and swollen looking for release. Jill is asleep in her room and no amount of shaking can seem to awaken her, so Jack moves on horny and frustrated.

Turning the corner Jack spots Yumi vacuuming the floors and for a split second he sees her standing there in a wedding dress, looking so pretty and sexy, Jack is shocked and shaking his head the vision disappears leaving Jack a little freaked out, his base desirers temporarily forgotten. Jack heads out to the pool for a swim and after taking off his clothes jumps into the family pool to do some laps, after a time Jack becomes tired and climbs onto a floatie to relax his tired muscles. While lazily floating around the pool Jack see’s Yumi exit the house carrying the garbage from the kitchen and as she places it into the bins outside, she bends over at the waist giving Jack a great view of her ass. As the material of her leggings pulls tight across her butt, Jack feels himself getting turned on and another vision of Yumi in a wedding dress, pops into his mind this time the dress is a little tighter and shows off more of her wonderful ass, Jack immediately gets hard and cums over his own stomach.

Realising that he is becoming obsessed with Yumi, his realises that his pitiful allowance from his farther wouldn’t be enough to impress the young maid, the young pervert starts to think of ways to earn some of his own money. Just then Julie wanders out of the house wearing a very small bikini and proceeded to lay down on one of the pool chairs. Jack is watching his older sister sunbathing when he sees a strange bulge in her bikini brief bottoms and as she shifts positions a sparkle, glints from something shinny in her panties. Intrigued Jack swims over to the edge of the pool to take a closer look. Getting out of the pool and dripping wet Jack moves over to his sister, and as he bends down to look Julie farts around the plug in her ass.

Jack becomes very horny and gently lowers her panties down to see the butt plug in her ass and her pussy glistening with her own arousal, kneeling Jack starts to lick at his sister’s pussy when he becomes aware of how fragrant her pussy is. At that moment Jack come up with an idea to earn some extra money. As Jack starts to stimulate his sister’s pussy with his fingers and tongue, he occasionally brushes his hand across her plug driving her wild. Seeing the interaction between Brother and sister Yumi cranks up the vibrations in Julies plug, and as Julie loses herself to the pleasure, she begins to accept to everything Jack is telling her, and before too long she agrees to wear Jacks special panties all day and to surrender them to him after they are nice and wet.

Chapter 24 earning an income.

Going online Jack orders some adult sized rubber pants and a box of various coloured Thongs, when his package arrives Jack puts his plan into action.

His first step is to visit his older sister’s room with a thong, the rubber panties, and his iPhone. He gives Julie the thong telling her to put them on, he then proceeds to take some pictures of her pussy covered in just the thong, ensuring her face is hidden. He then makes her wear the rubber panties over the thong and plays with her tits and pussy getting Julie very aroused. Jack visits Julie throughout the day keeping Julie horny and her pussy wet by any means necessary, he does not fuck her however not wanting any cum leaking into the thong. During the afternoon Jack notices Julie’s top is developing two large wet patches where her nipples are and that Julie is leaking milk from her massive tits this gives Jack another idea and he leaves to research the demand for breast milk on the internet.

By the early evening Julie is in a terrible state having spent the whole day horny and continuously stimulated by her brother but not having achieved an orgasm, she is acting like a dog in heat seeking any gratification she can. Thinking that her pantie’s should have absorbed enough of her scent by now Jack goes looking for Julie with a Ziplock plastic baggie in hand, finding her laying prone on her bedroom floor pawing at her pussy and tits, Jack removes the rubber pants and is immediately hit with a strong smell of pussy, the thong is so wet its practically dripping. Jack mustering all his self-control, despite his raging erection he rolls the soiled pantie off his sister and seals them up in the baggie.

Feeling the cool evening air hit her exposed pussy Julie reacts purely on instinct and hooks her legs around the body in front of her pulling it in to her. With his sister’s smell filling his nostrils Jack can’t resist any longer and plunges his cock deep inside his sister. Julie screams out in pleasure and the climax she’s been denied all day come crashing down on her like a ton of bricks. As her body starts to spasm her pussy sprays like a burst pipe all over Jack soaking him from head to toe, Jack pauses his thrusting to watch the spectacle and as Julie start to come down, he again pistons his cock into his sister leaning forward he takes an engorged nipple into his mouth and begins nursing on her full breast. As the taste of Julies milk hit the back of his throat Jack unleashes his first load of cum flooding his sister pussy. Far from finished the couple continue to fuck pressing their bodies together for mutual stimulation and gratification.

After a finally satisfying his and Julies sexual appetites Jack takes a shower with his sister and tenderly washes her body. Making sure to remove any traces of his cum from her pussy so as to not contaminate tomorrow’s thong. It was during this process that Jack realises that a full day in one set of underwear is more time than necessary and multiple pairs could be sufficiently soiled in a day. So, starting the next day Jack ups production and with a little trial and error discovers he can produce a good level of saturation and odour four times a day, and by fucking Julie’s face after each change over with a good hard fucking at the end of the day Julie is more than happy to continue the arrangement. Jack even starts to sell a few pairs swimming in Julie’s girl cum and these would usually sell for over 200 dollars a pair.

During on of his daily change overs in Julies room Jack spots a strange looking device tucked under her bed and upon closed inspection discovers that Julie seems to have her own breast pump, Knowing human breast milk can sell for as much as 500 dollars a litre, Jack expands his business plan further and now Julie spends most of her time Juicing up her panties while being pumped for milk, all to profit Jacks plan to romance Yumi.

Chapter 25 A star is born.

As the weeks go by her days spent in a constant haze of arousal, Julie’s mind begins to warp further, gone are any thoughts of returning to collage and finishing her diploma all she cares about is the pleasure her body feels and how she can next get off.

All credit goes to Jack as I were not involved in this later stage whatsoever, it was all him keeping constantly horny, touching and fucking her repeatedly all day every day. So, when he started suggesting Julie start to perform on camera for even more fun and pleasure, her limited intellect latched onto the more pleasure side of things and readily agreed to anything Jack suggested.

Taking some of the money he’d earned form selling her panties and milk online, Jack invested in a reasonable decent camera and light setup and with some basic bed sheets as a backdrop created himself a mini studio down in the basement. He kitted it out with a small futon and a variety of props and sex toys. He also purchased a few simple costumes for Julie to wear during filming.

And now the second phase of Jacks business is up and running, not only can you buy a pair of freshly soiled panties with or without extra pussy juice included in the bag, but customers could also download the video file of them being created. All of this was filmed either waist down or while Julie was wearing a mask to hide her identity. Breast milking videos were also available from his webstore, and before long Jack started to receive special requests from customers looking for very specific items. For example, one customer requested a pair of white silk French knickers to be sent to him after they had been worn to masturbate to a squirting orgasm then removed and completely stuffed into her asshole before being sealed in the bag for dispatch along with a video file recording the whole process. Jack knew he could get Julie to do it so quoted the customer two thousand dollars to which they happily agreed and once the money was received Jack started the camera rolling.

Word started to spread, and Jack’s little webstore became very popular and as more bizarre requests came in Jack was happy to supply whatever they wanted, he did deny any request that involved causing harm or injury to his sister nor would he entertain anything too illegal.

As time goes on Jack start to get lots of requests for a live interactive channel, and more full body shots with Julie’s face in view, people wanted to see who this depraved sexy girl was and to play with her live online, not wanting to disappoint Julies growing fanbase or deny himself even more money Jack starts to research live webcam shows and how to set one up.

Jack easily creates a secure livestream using a private VPN and Julie goes live for her first webcam debut, as the feed goes on Julie is sat demurely on the futon wearing a light powder blue polo shirt two sizes too small with no bra and a white pleated tennis skirt with a pair of bright red thong panties. Julie also had on her trademark black feathery masquerade ball mask on, much to the viewers disappointment that is until reading from a card off camera Julie explains the rules of her channel. Basic subscription only gets you this far we can chat and I’ll pose and might even flash you from time to time after an hour of this it goes pay per view. All requests will require a donation, the more you donate the more chance you have of seeing what you want. The third stage is the face reveal if youre still hard and with me the VIP room will open where almost anything goes but that won’t be cheap.

Almost immediately the request come pouring in and as Julie starts to tease and entertain her audience, Jack keeps the camera focused on the action while watching the payments flood in, after an hour of this Jack changes the encryption and more money comes rushing in as nobody seem to want to miss out on the show. Now in the second tier Julies clothes start to come off first is her top and as Julie plays with her tits small beads of milk appear on her nipples. Viewers start to ask for her to spray her milk at the camera which she happily complies with. When she opens her legs and starts to rub at her pussy over the thong a visible wet patch starts to spread over the gusset, a bidding war start for the chance to buy those wet panties, the value of the offers doubles after she removes them completely showing the vibrating plug in her ass and inserts them all the way into her sopping wet pussy before pulling them out slowly, this triggers her first orgasm of the evening and as she squirts live on camera her popularity soars. Julie receives more requests of things to insert in her pussy such as toys and kitchen implements, if they were available in they went must to her audiences delight. Julie managed to soak and sell 3 more pairs of panties on of which was a old ratty stained pair of plain briefs.

By the time the VIP room opens Jack has made about fifteen hundred dollars, Julie’s show is a success and Jack plans on making it a weekly event. However always the tease Julie declines to do the face reveal just yet as she explains people just wasn’t generous enough. But promises during her next show if enough donations come in, she will do it then.

Tired and covered in sweat and cum Julie waves goodnight to her fans and Jack cuts the feed. Smiling at his sister as she asks if she did good, Jack rewards her by tossing her onto her back and sliding his cock into her pussy squealing in joy Julie starts to buck and grind herself against her brother as he tries his best to maintain a regular rhythm. After shooting a load in her pussy Jack removes her plug and places into her mouth while he takes his sister’s ass, once again pounding her to multiple orgasms before finally flooding her bowels with his cum. Pulling his dirty brown streaked cock from her asshole Jack is about to leave for a shower when Julie jumps up a engulfs his cock in her mouth and proceeds to polish his cock and balls with her tongue earning her another load of cum for her efforts this one across her face and tits. Exhausted Jack decides to shower tomorrow and heads to bed, on his way he passes Yumi vacuuming the hallway, and again he is struck by a vision of her wearing a wedding dress this time in his vision she is on her knees looking lovingly up at him, the dress appears shorter and tighter showing much more leg and cleavage. Jack shakes his head to clear the vision and hurries off to his room to sleep.

Chapter 26 Party time for mommy.

Alexi couldn’t stop thinking about her time at the Gym and what happened in the boys locker room, all those young virile cock getting hard for her was making her constantly wet and panting. With just a little push from me Alexi had her phone out texting the guy who’s number she had gotten that she was throwing a guys only pool party at her house Friday night and to invite as many boys as he could she guaranteed alcohol and release for all who attend but no underage kids and no girls allowed.

She then went about organising what she hopped would be one of the best nights of her life, by the time Friday arrived Alexi was so ready for the party, she stocked the pool bar with beer and hard liquor along with some mixers, she got Brad and Jack to extend the overhead pool cover and strung fairy light everywhere, all the loungers had clean towels over them and she even provided ashtrays in case anyone smoked.

Her last job was to get Brad’s leather reclining office chair down from his office and place it on the patio at the head of the pool, sitting there you would have an uninterrupted view of the entire party and what happens.

Brad is slightly confused as to why Alexi seemed to be setting up a collage pool party themed event especially as far as he was aware nun of their usual friends and family were invited, but as I was inside his mind he went along with her instructions, as the sun began to set the first boys started to arrive.

Alexi is dressed like a million dollars and every boys wet dream rolled into one, she is wearing a very form fitting evening gown in a silky red colour the dress is very low cut showing off a lot of cleavage and has two long splits up the sides showing off her long toned legs, she is wearing a matching pair of red 6″ toeless strappy stilettos lifting and tightening her butt. Her nails and makeup had been professionally done for the occasion, and she wore her long dark hair up in a tasteful French braid.

As she greets her guests at the side entrance to the property, guiding them inside the yard and over to the pool area informing them to help themselves to a drink from the bar. Brad is even more confused when he finds himself sitting down in his office chair smiling and nodding to the boys as they arrive. Once seated Brad is unable to move from the chair nor can he speak, he just sits watching with a big grin on this face.

Alexi is very flirtatious and handsy as she greets each boy in turn and I am very aware of who exactly is attending this party of theirs, standing in my own front yard I scan the minds and bodies of everyone who approaches the Smiths residence. Anyone who is under 18 or is carrying any form of transmittable infection suddenly feels violently sick and runs off home to be ill in the privacy of their own homes. The last thing I want this evening is for anyone to get sick or arrested.

Now as previously mentioned I am unable to make big lasting changes to anyone’s mind is a short period of time but ramping up the arousal and sex drive of a bunch of horny 18-year-old collage boys isn’t a big change hell is barely a change at all, given sight of Alexi all dressed up oozing reappeal and practical advertising her intentions to each of them in turn. I did install a degree of respect for the property and the neighbourhood ensuring no complaints should be made to local law enforcement.

After all the guests have arrived and the party starts to get into full swing Alexi circuits the pool touching, caressing, fondling and kiss the boys, and as their confidence and inebriation grows the boys to start to get handsy with Alexi all in full view of her husband. By now Alexi is literally dripping down her thighs and her scent is driving the boys to ever higher levels of arousal.

By now the whole party is a powder keg of barely controlled sexual tension and all it was going to take is one spark to set this whole thing off, the boys were openly leering at Alexi reaching out and groping her whenever she would pass by kisses became longer and more passionate and every male there including Brad was supporting a very obvious erection.

Just when things couldn’t get hotter Julie came out from the house to join the party, she too had made herself up dressed very similarly to her stepmother in a satin emerald, green backless prom dress the lack of underwear was advertised by Julie’s very erect nipples visibly showing through the thin material, she too had opted for matching high heeled shoes but unlike her stepmom Julie was wearing stocking and suspenders the tops of which were visible through the long split on the left side of her dress. The boys all cheered to see another sexy woman enter the throng of men and as she introduced herself around, she too was subjected to the groping and pinching from the now overly horny boys, she received this attention gladly and even reciprocated it fondling and squeezing hard cocks through the trousers straining to contain them.

The spark it turns out happened when one of the boys asked where the toilet was and Julie offered to show him where to go, leading the young man by the hand she approaches her farther sitting and smiling like a fool in his chair, and offers to show the boy what to do. She slowly scoops up the front of her dress and proceeds to piss over her farther leg and groin. Even in his semi-inebriated state the boy is a little shocked, but Julie determined to assist the handsome young man slowly unzips his fly and extracts his cock for him. The boy really did need to go and needed to go badly having been holding it of sometime and when Julie blew across his cock head, the boys bladder released its hold and a strong stream of piss came rushing out, delighted Julie directed the flow having never before had a peins to piss with she began painting patterns and shapes across her farther shirt and shorts. She even tried to write her name, but the boy’s stream ran dry before she had even finished the J, locking and keeping eye contact with the boy, Julie gracefully squats down and takes his cock into her mouth cleaning the remaining dribbles from the end. This was all that was needed and seeing their friend getting his dick sucked the boys descended on the girls like a pack of hungry hyenas.

As the closest boy to Alexi slid his hand inside her dress and cupped her pussy inserting a finger and rubbing her clit with his thumb Alexi was in heaven and she leaned in to kiss him thanking him for his forwardness, exclaiming that she’d been waiting all night for someone to do just that and more. Alexi starts to undo his trousers freeing his cock with one hand Alexi starts to slowly stroke his hard cock, just as she is about to kneel down and take his cock in her mouth, she feels more fingers under her dress groping her buttocks and probing her asshole so Alexi changes tactics and bends at the waist, as she starts to suck and bob on the cock in her mouth another is pushed into her ass.

The other boys began to form groups around the girls all eager for their turn and soon clothes are being discarded Julie and Alexi find themselves surrounded by a sea of young hard cocks. The expressions on their faces making it quite clear what they intend to do, without discussion the boys seemed to agree the girls should keep their shoes on but nothing else, so this is how Alexi finds herself total naked laying on her back being fucked in her juicy pussy while the boy holds her legs up and open by the heels of her stiletto’s both her hands are wrapped around a different cock, as the one in her mouth pulsates and shoot its load.

As one cock leave another finds her open and willing mouth and the whole process starts again, Julie is equally having a good time as she has found herself a partially hung individual and is happily bouncing naked up and down on his lap reverse cowgirl style his cock churning up her asshole in the most delicious way possible, her large tits flapping about due to the rigors of her actions.

Things only get better for Julie as another cock is pressed into her pussy and the feeling of two cocks filling her holes pushes Julie over the edge and as her climax hits her she squirts her girl cum over both boys, a spectator watching the action while slowly jerking his own cock awaiting his turn suddenly shoots his load having never seen a girl squirt before and as his cum lands on Julis tits and stomach Julie squirts again.

Excusing herself for a moment Alexi untangles herself from the mountain of man flesh surrounding her and makes her way over to her husband as she squats onto his lap, she takes a much-needed piss directly over his cock and balls, the warm sensation causes Brad to cum and further soak his shorts. Noticing his climax Alexi leans forward and kisses her husband deeply whispering that she knew he’d enjoy the party. As she leaves him Brad is left with a strange taste in his mouth that he can’t quite place, its slightly salty but not unpleasant. While pondering these thoughts Brad is hit in the chest with another warm sensation and looking round, sees one of his wife’s guests pissing on him Brad feels compelled to thank the young man, the boy just wipe his dick on the side of brads face and leaves.

Every time somebody needed a piss they’d approach Brad in his chair relive themselves on him and go back to drinking and fucking his wife and daughter. At some point Julie opens his flies and pulls Brads cock out into the open she then bends at the waist and pisses over Brad exposed cock just as she is about to finish Julie farts spraying cum from her asshole over Brads chest and face feeling something wet on his lips Brad automatically licks them and tastes that strange salty flavour again, as realisation dawns on Brad he has a massive orgasm and sprays his own cum onto the floor in front of him.

Deciding Brad has had enough humiliation being the party toilet and watching his lovely wife getting stuffed full of teenage cocks. I input some different commands directly into his brain, Brad goes into waiter mode and starts to serve drinks to his wives guests, by now the party is going full speed to debauchery the boys are happy and horny getting to fuck the women however they want nothing is to depraved or off limits and the more they drink the more twisted their ideas and suggestions get.

One boy high on Whiskey and sexual gratification jokingly suggests rapping Brads ass and one Bi-sexual boy thinks it’s a great idea bending brad over the back of a chair he lines up his cock with Brads starfish and pushes himself in deep. Feeling the first ever cock enter his ass Brad climaxes and dumps another load on the floor, soon a line forms behind Brad as the boys realise an ass is an ass and any holes a goal. The boys soon realise that every time a cock is shoved up Brads ass he unloads on the floor so someone finds an empty pint glass and holds it under Brads cock, it doesn’t take Brad long to fill the glass which is then given to him to drain calling him a sissy cuck bitch.

Chapter 27 Jill joins the party.

Sitting in her room Jill is bored her daddy hasn’t been to see her this evening and she is missing his cock, so she decides to check out her step mommy’s party. For reasons she can’t explain Jill begins to get herself ready by removing all her clothes and taking a shower once she is squeaky clean and freshly shaven, Jill puts on her old school uniform and ties her long blonde hair into high pigtails. As she bends down to fasten her Mary Jane shoes, she feels a draught on her needy pussy and realises she has forgotten to wear panties again, absentmindedly wondering why she keeps forgetting underwear Jill makes her way out of the house and across the backyard towards the pool and the sound of music and fun.

On her way Jill feels a sudden pinching sensation in her stomach as I temporarily render her infertile, as the only female on the premises not on some form of birth control as per her daddy’s request I don’t want her getting pregnant from some random collage jock. As the feeling quickly passes Jill forgets all about it and continues on her way to the party, what she sees at the party sends her big blue eyes wide with shock, there is daddy bent over a chair drinking a pint of what looks like cum as a large black boy is mercilessly rapping his ass. Her step mommy is on her back laying on a boy with his cock deep in her asshole while her sister Julie is lapping what looks like a river of cum flowing from her pussy moaning in joy as another boy is ploughing her pussy from behind. Two more boys seem to be milking her breasts as a large white puddle is forming under her massive tits and the more, they squeeze and pull on her tits the bigger the puddle gets.

A boy casually walks up to Alexi and after a few firm strokes of his cock he shoots a load of cum onto her tits, soon other boys are doing the same and before too long Alexi is covered in cum rubbing it into her skin and licking at her sticky fingers. Jill just stands there watching as Julie slides up Alexi’s body mashing their tits together and kissing her deeply.

With the girls the centre of attention and Brad an entertaining slide line it took the boys some time to notice another guest had arrived, the first boy to see Jill thought he was dreaming. Before him stood the most innocent looking girl he’d ever seen, dressed like a catholic schoolgirl but the look on her face was one of sheer wanton lust. As Jill sees the boy approaching, her lust and instincts take over and she leans slightly forward giving him a better view down her top, the closer he gets the more aroused she gets and as he reaches a hand around her waist Jill farts and swoons into the big strong boy.

Taken slightly of guard the boy supports her weight and gently lowers her to the floor, the second her back hits the floor her legs spread wide open causing her skirt to ride up exposing her bald naked pussy glistening with her own moisture. Looking down and seeing her so exposed he lines his cock up with her entrance and the second his cockhead touches her outer lips Jill grabs his head and forces it between her tits moaning please fuck me. Happy to oblige, the boy starts to pump inside her tight pussy eliciting cute little yelps every time he bottoms out.

As Jill orgasms the sound alerts the whole party to her presence and as the boys gather around three new holes to fuck, she is carried into the centre of the party and laid down next to her stepmom and sister, as the boys start to fuck her ass and pussy Alexi cups her hand over her pussy and standing over Jill she removes her hand letting the accumulated cum pour from her all over her stepdaughter squatting down she presses her folds over Jills mouth just as Julie repeats the same act. The boys quickly catch on and they too start to glaze Jill in their cum, as every drop of cum lands on her body Jill becomes more and more turned on. The girls were soon completely saturated in cum kissing each other and any boy who comes close completely lost to their own lust and pleasure. Every cock entered every hole at least once and as the girl’s fart and cum on each and every cock that takes them.

At about 2 am Alexi started to come to her senses and shuts off the music most of the boys are worn out and dozing off so she call’s the party over, as the boys start to redress themselves Alexi tapes up a large piece of paper with her phone number on it. As Alexi kisses each of them goodbye she invites them to call her if they ever want more.