The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 12 maid services

The Smiths being the wealthy family that they are of course had their own personal maid. And although she was not a live-in maid the Smiths expected her to be at their home when they awoke in the morning, and she wasn’t expected to leave till they were ready to bed down for the evening. Now I will say this, although they expected a lot from Gladice, she was very well paid for her time and unless something was damaged or broken, she was not treated unfairly by the family. The twins even went so far as to consider her like a substitute granny and did think quite fondly of her.

Now the family emergency that Gladice had to leave for was not of my doing in any way shape or form, it did however play nicely into my plans. You see like the Smiths I bear no ill will against Gladice and had already checked on her financial position and mental standing and wasn’t at all surprised that she was toying with the idea of retiring and moving closer to her sister, which as it turns out was the reason for the emergency, apparently Gladice’s sister had taken a tumble and hurt her leg.

My plan was a simple one I would switch out their normal maid for one of my choosing. Step one was to retire Gladice, so I contacted her while she was away and using my powers of persuasion convinced her that I worked for the Smiths and although the Smiths were extremely happy with the service, she had provided over the years that they now felt the heavy demands they were making was unfair on a lady of her years and as well as offering a sizeable redundancy payment a glowing letter of recommendation would also be provided.

As the idea of retiring was already on her mind and her sisters weakened state, Gladice took this as the universe was giving her a sign and happily accepted the Smiths offer but declined the reference as she had no plans to continue working any more. The second step involved introducing the new maid, now as previously stated big changes to a person’s mind are normally rejected and as I’d had Yumi living with me for some time now I so slowly started adjusting her mind to fit into the new family way of life happening over at the Smith’s residence.

Chapter 13 Yumi (my charity case)

Age: 22 Gender: hermaphrodite Height: 5′8″ Weight: 140 lbs Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Yumi’s story is a sad one, she was born to a poor Japanese fisherman and his wife, her parents loved her very much but Yumi was born differently from others girls as Yumi grew and developed she became a very beautiful young woman but Yumi had a secret, she wasn’t like the other girls she grew up around, sure she had the same long raven black hair, she was tall and slender her eyes carried that same distinctive almond shape and although green in colour this wasn’t unheard of. No what made Yumi different was she was born with a penis, fearing bringing shame to her parents Yumi ran away from home at the ripe old age of 12, she worked any and all jobs she could to save enough money to buy a plane ticket to over here.

Having no legal documents, she was quickly snatched up by the criminal gangs, and before too long they had her addicted to cocaine and working as a prostitute. This is where I found her, I had some business in a rather shady part of the city when I heard her mind call out for release and not the sexual kind, this poor girl was begging to die. I can’t explain it, but this angered me to the point where I had one of my rare lapses of judgement and let lose my anger and literally ripped the minds of the people holding her apart. after I’d finished with them, I doubt they could even tie their own shoelaces. I left them drooling in a corner and scooped up Yumi and took her to my home.

Nothing like this had ever happened to me before I could reach out and connect with other people’s minds at will but never before had a mind reached out to me. My original thoughts were that Yumi was like me, but this was not the case, I now think she was in such a desperate state her survival instincts triggered a dormant part of her brain sending out an SOS. Anyway after a few days at my home Yumi wasn’t doing very well so I took her to a medical centre and had her examined by a doctor. His report was that she was going through withdrawal and had a number of STI’s all of which was lowering her immune system to the point the poor girl was near death.

The doctors also told me that Yumi was one of the rarest forms of hermaphrodite he had ever seen, and he had to do a lot of research to ensure he could treat her properly. It turns out that Yumi was born with both sets of reproductive organs, so her outwardly looking female body was all natural and she would also have a menstrual cycle, unfortunately for Yumi she could never be a mother as her womb and vagina were very underdeveloped. Her vagina was nothing more a tiny opening between her penis and rectum no bigger in diameter than a pen lid.

After 3 days of intensive treatment Yumi was finally stable enough to go home. I blurred some of the details in the good doctor’s mind, he would retain the knowledge and experience of the case as well as the supporting test results but would find it impossible to locate or identify Yumi for any further research.

Chapter 14 Yumi’s new life

While Yumi was staying with me on her road to recovery, I helped her as much as possible, I calmed her mind when the worst of the craving hit her and assisted her brain to balance out her body chemistry, this and a healthy diet soon had Yumi looking and feeling better. As I scanned through her memories the full extent of the abuse and torment this poor girl had been through was both shocking and appalling. Being born different had set Yumi on a path of mental shame and regret that others had used and exploited for their own gains.

Yumi only wanted to be accepted and loved but had given up all hope of this ever happening to her, I was determined to change that fact and I told her if she was willing to help me humiliate the Smiths, I would guarantee her a stable home full of love and acceptance. Coming from a background working in the sex trade Yumi wasn’t shy when it came to sexual acts and if the means justified the end, then she was fine with it. I gave Yumi the same basic conditioning as the other Smith girls, the unsuppressed farting, general acceptance, and exhibitionism Yumi would be playful and mischievous however Yumi would keep her penis a secret to start with.

I also altered her body chemistry so her natural pheromones would entice and excite anyone close enough to smell her scent, Lactation was another change I made to her body and Yumi’s milk and cum would also smell and taste delicious, anyone who experiences them would be left craving more.

Yumi was dressed in her new work clothes which comprised of a pair of light grey tight leggings, a black pleated skirt which came to mid-thigh (to hide her special surprise), a form fitting white button up blouse fastened up tactfully to show off a generous amount of cleavage, and a pair of low toe-less sandals.

Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail style, and she wore a moderate amount of make-up comprising of Smokey eye shadow and some red lipstick. With Yumi’s Asian descent and current attire she looked like every warm-blooded male’s wet dream when she knocked on the Smith’s front door holding two crisp white envelopes.

Chapter 15 introductions

Monday morning at 08:00 Brad Smith heard a knock at the front door, throwing on a shirt brad went to see who it was and when he opened the door his jaw nearly hit the floor there stood this bombshell of a young woman dressed to tease and smiling coyly at him, before extending her hand offering him the envelopes. Stunned into speechlessness Brad accepted the envelopes seeing them addressed to him opened the first one and began reading.

Brad read Gladice’s letter of resignation with mild confusion and annoyance, but ultimately had no choice but to accept the fact that Gladice wasn’t coming back to work, the inconvenience however was slightly diminished as Gladice’s letter went on to explain that she had provided her own replacement, who would not only perform the same duties to the same high standards, but would do so for 3 month free of charge. If at the end of the trial period, the Smiths were not happy with the arrangement they could find their own replacement and no hard feelings or they could offer a full-time contract and continue as normal.

Still slightly miffed Brad opened the second letter and began reading through the letter it contained, this letter was from a bogus home domestic employment agency stating that Gladice had been a founding member of the agency and had trained Yumi personal and that the previous statement of a free three-month trial period was in fact true. It identified the girl stood before him as Yumi a 20-year-old newly qualified maid looking for her first full time job and would very much like to offer all her services to the Smiths, looking up from the letter to the beauty in front of him Brad thought all his birthdays and Christmases had come at once.

Turning his attention back to the letter Brad continued to read the document which Included in the envelope two contracts of employment, one mirroring the original agreement they had with Gladice, the other one the same but for one additional clause that Yumi would become a live-in maid. The Smiths at the end of the trial could choose to let Yumi go or keep her on with the option of her becoming a resident maid. As Brad continued to read through the document and scan over the contracts, he kept glancing up at Yumi’s body and impressive tits straining against her top, Brad started to become noticeably hard.

Smiling Brad turned to the side to allow Yumi to enter his home and as she crossed the threshold, she accidentally on purpose brushed the back of her hand across his erect member, looking back shyly over her shoulder Yumi covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. In that one moment Brad decided that Yumi had the job.

Brad took Yumi into the kitchen and invited her to take a seat while he gathered the family in the dining room to explain the situation with Gladice. He told her to help herself to Tea or Coffee etc.

After calling his family into the dining room Brad explained that Gladice had decided to retire early to help look after her sister, and that a temporary replacement had been provided by the agency with the option of them becoming their permanent maid if things went to their liking. He then calls Yumi into the room to introduce her to the family and as she enters, she was carrying a tray of freshly made coffee, setting the tray down on the table, Yumi respectfully bowed to the Smith family and stood quietly waiting further instructions.

Jack’s initial reaction was the same as his fathers was, and that was to get an immediate hardon. Julie being Bi-sexual was also impressed, Yumi looked good enough to eat or be eaten by and she began to feel the tingle of arousal. Jill seemed disinterested at first, she really liked Gladice and was going to miss her. Alexi sitting closest to were Yumi was standing was a little unsure of the situation at first but the more of Yumi’s unique scent she breathed in calmed her down and now and felt quite pleasant in her presence.

The more Brad droned on about Yumi’s roles and responsibilities within his home the more saturated the room became with Yumi’s scent and the family started to take on a rather dazed look, Yumi served them all the coffee she had made laced with her breast milk and once they had tasted it their fates was sealed no member of the family would ever wish for Yumi to leave them, and as the level of arousal grew in the room Yumi thanked each member of the family for their acceptance by bowing to them individually, during each bow Yumi would strategically point her ass at a member of the family and as she bent at the waist Yumi farted directly into their face. This would cause the girls arousal to rapidly rise and the boys to cum in their pants.

Chapter 16 the aftermath

Just before everyone lost control Alexi decided to show Yumi around the home and where everything she would need was stored. Alexi also gave Yumi a run-down of her duties and warned her not the let the children take advantage of her as they each had their own choirs.

While sitting in the long and boring family meeting Jill had started to feel those strange sensations in her tummy, once the meeting was over everyone left to continue with their day leaving Jill alone and confused. Jack walked past the doorway to see his sister sitting alone with a faraway look in her eyes and inquired what was wrong. Jill explained that she kept feeling funny in her lower tummy and after a while a strange yellow liquid would leak from her pussy. Jack was amazed that Jill really didn’t have a clue what she was talking about and decided to have a little fun with his sister, he told her to go to his room and wait for him as he needed to get a few things.

Jill sat on her brother’s bed and waited as instructed, there was a pleasant smell in Jacks room and Jill liked it in there the longer she waited for Jack the more of his smell she breathed in and what started as a mellow vibe soon became mild arousal which in turn became full on horny. When Jack finally arrived at his bedroom Jill was in a very heightened state of arousal kneeling on his bed licking at the stains on his sheets, announcing his arrival Jack took his sister over to his computer chair and had her sit down, he then helped her remove her panties and gave her a large bottle of water telling her to drink it all. as Jill explained the feeling were getting stronger Jack took out his phone and started to record his sister’s pussy telling her to rub herself to see if it helped. Jack had made sure he was sitting really close to Jill and as she lost herself in the pleasure of her fingers Jack watched and recorded the whole scene. The more Jill rubbed and toyed with her pussy the wetter she got and as her smell filled the room the harder Jacks cock got until Jill could take no more and climaxed causing her to piss herself once more. jack filmed the whole event and as Jill’s piss splashed onto his erect cock Jack orgasmed himself spraying his sister’s pussy with his cum.

overcome with pleasure Jill slid forward out of the chair and impaled herself on her brothers cock, the shock of feeling his cock engulfed by his Twin sisters pussy caused Jack to climax again and as he filled her pussy with cum Jill pissed herself again, soon jack was so lost to the sensations he was feeling he began to piston into his sisters pussy hard and fast, Jill wanting more stimulation pressed her small tits into her brothers face and was rewarded with the felling of Jack sucking on her diamond hard nipples, Jill was so close but she needed more, so on one particularly long upward stroke Jill repositioned herself and on the downward stroke jack slid into her asshole this was just what see needed and Jill orgasmed again, the feeling of Jill’s tight ass squeezing and spasming around his cock set Jack off again and he dumped his third load into his sisters ass.

Jack collapsed onto his back, having cum three time in quick succession had totally blown his mind, so when Jill spun around 180 degrees and sat her leaking pussy and ass on his face, Jack just started lapping away, as Jill leaned forward and cleaned her second dirty cock in as many days, as Jack started to regain his scenes, her started to use a focused technique with his tongue. Feeling the increased stimulation around her pussy and asshole Jill pissed once again all over Jack’s face, this was the breaking point for Jack and as he flooded is sisters throat with his cum, he passed out into oblivion.

Chapter 17 VR has never felt so real.

Leaving the family meeting Julie retreated to her bedroom, feeling incredibly horny and frustrated Julie took out her VR headset and looked up what adult programs were available, selecting and particularly degrading program Julie stripped of her clothes and hit the start button. As Julie started to get really worked up Yumi entered her room seeing Julie totally naked kneeling in the middle of the room legs spread wide wearing a very expensive looking VR headset and dripping pussy juice on the floor, with no one was around and Julie’s head encased inside her headset, she wouldn’t be able to see or hear a thing. Yumi seeing an opportunity to have some fun while maintaining her secret for now released her dick and creeping up behind Julie slid herself into Julie’s pussy from behind. Julie couldn’t believe how real this program felt she would have sworn that she actually had a cock in her pussy and as her first orgasm approached. Julie started to talk dirty to herself this just spurred Yumi on and as she came in the pussy wrapped around her dick Yumi started to thumb the starfish. Feeling her asshole stimulated as a load of cum was being pumped into her pussy, Julie climaxed spraying pussy juice all over the floor. Yumi quickly pulled out of Julie as she slumped unconscious on the floor, Yumi adjusted her clothing and left as if nothing had happened.

Julie was still horny and in 24 hours had had both the cocks in the house, but it wasn’t enough there was another side to Julie, and it wanted its share, so Julie went looking for Jill her naive little pussy was just what she needed.

Finding Jill in Jack’s room grinding her twat against his face was a shock for Julie as Jack seemed to be unconscious after being thoroughly fucked by his sister. Jill also seemed quite spaced out on pleasure so offered little resistance and Julie led her back to her room and started to tease the poor girl’s pussy. Jill was riding a wave of pure bliss when she felt her face being mashed into a Fragrant pussy licking more on instinct that skill Jill did her best to service the pussy in front of her. holding Jill by her hair Julie smeared her pussy all over Jill’s face, moaning out her pleasure and farting repeatedly.

Alexi hearing the lewd sounds enters her oldest stepdaughter’s room to a sight that is both shocking and arousing, squatting in the middle of the room is Julie holding her younger siblings face between her legs while Jill naked from the waist down is doing her best to breathe around the pussy pressed against her face. There is a strong smell of pussy with a hint of semen in the room and Alexi starts to get really wet, just then Julie squirts as her orgasm hits and Jill drinking down pussy juice pisses herself all over the floor the smell is too much for Alexi and as she farts the vibrations stimulate her further, and she crawls over to the girls to join in the fun.

Chapter 18 dinner time

After her introductory tour of the property and a quick visit to Julie’s room Yumi returned to the kitchen to start cooking dinner for the Smiths, she made a simple lasagne with salad and garlic bread. The white sauce was made with her breast milk and the dressing for the salad was Yumi’s cum, once the meal was ready Yumi called the family down to eat. Everyone tucked into the meal Yumi had made remarking how good it tasted, every so often Yumi would enter the dining room to top up their drinks or remove dirty plates and every time Yumi would take the opportunity to fart. Before too long everyone was feeling the effects of the special ingredients and was becoming more and more horny, Jack had already cum twice and Brad had also unloaded into his shorts. The girls were juicing up nicely and everyone was farting.

As the level of arousal rose around the table rational thoughts diminished, and when Julie started to openly masturbate at the table decorum just disappeared. Jack was the most affected and became so horny he stood and exposed himself to the whole room staring at his stepmoms tits Jack took aim and coated Alexi’s top with his cum, feeling the warm sticky cum hit her chest Alexi moaned with her own arousal and peeled off her top, starring directly at Jack she squeezed her tits together throwing her soiled top onto the table, she approached Jack with a Hungary look in her eyes dropping to her knees as they reached each other. Brad had been watching Julie rub her pussy when he became aware of what his wife was doing, seeing her kneel down and wrap her tits around his son’s cock was incredibly erotic and Brad came again. With the smell of Jack’s cum covering Alexi’s top sitting on the table in front of them and Brad’s fresh load drove the girls beyond reasonable thought.

Julie was furiously pumping her fingers into her pussy while Jill sat and watched, suddenly Julie climaxed and a jet of girl cum sprayed from her pussy onto Jill and her father, two large wet patches also appeared on Julie’s top as it became clear she had started to lactate. The smell of Julie’s milk was the final straw for Brad, and he stalked forward and ripped away his daughter’s top, seizing a nipple in his mouth Brad sucked hard and was rewarded with a mouth full of sweet breast milk, Brad came hard tasting his daughter, totally soaking through his shorts so Jill relieved him of them and began to lick and suck on them. Once Jill had eaten all her father’s cum from his shorts she went for the source, sucking on her daddy’s cock to get more of his yummy cum. By now Jack had started to fuck his stepmom, taking long slow strokes into her tight pussy feeling her ripple around his cock every time he bottomed out. Alexi needed more however and pushed her stepson down onto the floor, straddling his cock Alexi sunk down on Jacks cock giving her control of the speed and depth of Jacks penetration. Alexi moaned in pleasure and need as Jack cock pushed itself deep into her dripping pussy, Alexi let out a load fart drawing all attention in the room to her. Noticing his own wife fucking his son Brad approached the rutting couple but instead of pulling Alexi off of Jack as he intended Brat got a whiff of his wife’s sweet pussy juice, Brad bent down and drove his cock up her ass. Alexi had never felt so full before have a cock in each of her holes was like nothing she had ever felt before and Alexi came hard. Feeling his wife cum and the added sensation of feeling his son cock rubbing against his through the thin membrane separating his wife’s holes was too much for Brad and with a roar of passion Brad dumps a load of cum up his young wife’s ass, this set Jack off and he too cums in his stepmom feeling both cocks spurting inside of her Alexi climaxes again. Neither boy was satisfied and continued to pound away at her poor abused holes while Alexi rides wave after wave of pleasure. By now Alexi is so full of cum it starts to leak out of both holes and drips onto the floor, smelling the combined puddle of cum on the floor Jill crawls over followed shortly by Julie and they both start to lick the cum off the floor. Brad pulls his soiled cock from his wife’s ass and grabbing Jill’s hair guides his cock between her lips, Julie spots her opportunity and slides her tongue into Alexi’s ass seeking more cum.

Jack completely lost in lust rips his stepmoms top off and start to suck and bite on her nipples this new stimulation causes Alexi to cum again and as her body clenches and twitches she farts more of Brads cum in to Julies mouth, this in turn causes the young girl to reach new heights of joy and as she cums squirting all over the floor, her tits starts to spray jet after jet of milk. Jack roughly grips his sister’s tits and starts to milk her by pulling on her swollen tits.

Yumi enters the room to see the whole family sinking deeper into the depths of depravity, with a wicked smirk on her lips she whispers into Brad’s ear that Jill wouldn’t look hot with a baby growing inside her, maybe her tiny tits would grow. With the seed firmly planted in his mind Brad’s sole purpose is to impregnate his daughter and his wastes no time forcing her to the ground in a puddle of Julies milk and starts to fuck his youngest girl into motherhood.

Chapter 19 Breakfast time is family time.

Each member of the Smith family awoke in their own beds with no recollection of how they got to bed last night, everyone was sticky, sore and hungry. After showering, each member headed down to the breakfast table prepared by Yumi. There was cereal and milk, Scrambled eggs and bacon with coffee and orange juice, every ingredient except for the orange juice was made with Yumi’s breast milk. Yumi had also filled a cup with her cum and placed it in the centre of the table, she covers it with a napkin and lets the smell slowly fill the room. As they sat down to eat the smells in the room along with the special added ingredients starts to make them all horny, soon the girls start to fart and the boys cum in their shorts, it not long before they are so consumed with lust, they have no control over themselves.

Yumi starts to direct their thoughts by whispering suggestions to each of them in turn, to Alexi she reminds her how virile young cock is and that Jack has way more stamina than Brad does. As she leans over Jack, she whispers how fit and toned his stepmom looks and to imagine how nice and tight her asshole would feel stretched around his cock, as she squeezes his cock through his shorts.

With Jill, Yumi slowly traces circles around her dripping pussy as she explains to her, that daddy made her, he made her pussy, and the best way to show daddy that she loves him is to give him my pussy.

Brad is sitting at the head of the table when Yumi, her fingers dripping with Jills pussy juice smears them under his nose and round his mouth before slipping her fingers in letting him suck off the remaining juice, as she describes what a tight young pussy his daughter has and that it smells and tastes so good. Didn’t he make that sweet little pussy, and shouldn’t he get to taste it and feel it sliding up and down on his cock, what better way to show his love for Jill that to make love to her, to make her a woman. And if she could give him more daughters there’d be more pussy to fuck.

As the next family orgy starts up Yumi takes a pair of her cum soaked panties and holds them under Julie’s nose, as she inhales Yumi’s intoxication scent Julies eyes glaze over completely lost to the arousal she in now feeling and in a daze allows Yumi to help her up from her chair and gently lead her out of the room. As Yumi and Julie leaves completely unnoticed by the rest of the family, Brad makes his move on Jill, as he stands he removes his shorts and jacks his cock as he walks over to his little breeder slut, he slaps his cock across her face before lifting her up and sitting her on his cock, as he pumps his cock into her teenage pussy he makes her promise to never use birth control and to take as many loads as possible from him. Overcome with joy that her daddy loves her Jill agrees to anything and promises to get knocked up by her daddy asking him if she has daughters will daddy knock them up too. The thought of impregnating his own grandchildren excited Brad so much he released his first load of the day directly into his little girl’s fertile womb.

With Yumi’s words echoing inside her mind Alexi slips off her panties and starts to rub at her sensitive outer pussy lips, making full eye contact with her stepson Alexi smiles hungrily at him and seductively bites her bottom lip. Jack already fantasizing about fucking his stepmom and seeing the come fuck me look in her eyes Jack stands up and faces Alexi’s direction while maintaining eye contact, he slowly lowers his shorts allowing his erect cock already leaking pre-cum to spring free. Alexi’s eyes smoulder with lust as she slowly turns in her seat spreading her legs open lewdly displaying her dripping pussy to Jack. As he approaches her she reaches up and grabs hold of the back of his neck and pulls him down into a heated and passionate kiss, as Jack breaks the kiss for some air Alexi pulls his head down further and once he is eye level with her pussy she lets out a loud fart directly into Jack face he boy’s eye dilate with pleasure and he lunges forward driving his tongue as far up her pussy as it will go brushing he clit with his nose. Alexi throws back her head and moans as the wonderful sensations of her stepson working her pussy starts to push her towards orgasm, the closer she gets to climax the more pussy juice leaks from her drenching Jacks face, neck, and torso. His mother’s odour gets too much for Jack and as he pulls his face away, he replaces his tongue with his dick, driving balls deep in one stroke. Alexi’s moan of loss and disappointment quickly changes to one of satisfaction as the iron hard tool slams into place and begins sawing back and forth inside her. As Jack continues to fuck her pussy, Alexi gets more and more worked up and by now her pussy is practically gushing girl cum, the wetter she gets the harder Jack fucks her, Alexi can’t believe how good her body feels and she starts to fart over and over again, when Jack starts to suck and nibble on her tits and nipples, the sudden increase in pleasure sends Alexi over the edge, causing he pussy to spray girl cum all over Jacks cock and balls. And before she can recover from her orgasm Jack slips first one finger then another into her tight asshole and Alexi goes off again. Whispering in her ear Jack starts explaining how nice her asshole feels around his fingers and bets it would feel even better around his cock, lost in a haze of pleasure and lust Alexi’s only response was to just moan at him to keep fucking her, so Jack took that as permission and as he pulled back he withdrew his slimy cock and pressed it firmly against her rosebud, the copious amount of pussy juice that had been continually pouring from her made insertion easy and Jack took up his previous rhythm this time in her ass. With her pussy unplugged Alexis pussy resembled an overflowing pond ornament, and as Alexi continues to cum the puddle of her juices gets bigger and bigger.

Chapter 20

Walking in an almost trance like state Julie allows herself to be led to Yumi’s bedroom, where they start to make out with each other standing by Yumi’s bed. As Julies legs start to go weak with pleasure, Yumi guides her down onto the bed, standing over the seated girl Yumi opens her top and offers her breast to the dazed girl while slipping her fingers into her pussy, Julie starts to suckle on Yumi as the maid grinds the heal of her hand on her clit while questioning for her G spot with her fingertips.

The more stimulated Julie gets the less she is aware of what is happening to her and before long, Julie is laying on her back with her head hanging off the end off the bed. The covers are noticeably wet as Julie is laying in a patch of her own pussy juice and cum, as Yumi keeps up her toying of Julies pussy she add another sensation by gently rubbing her thumb around her puckered asshole.

One handed Yumi reaches under her bed and retrieves a small box, inside is a small remote controlled vibrating silicone But-plug. Using the girl’s own juices as lubricant Yumi slowly inserts the plug into Julie’s incredibly sensitive asshole and turns it on to its lowest setting. All the teasing and pleasuring comes to a head and with the final sensation of the vibrations in her ass, Julie cums hard, her eyes roll back in her skull and as her body begins to shake uncontrollably, she starts to squirt harder than she ever has before. Yumi takes this opportunity to secure the poor girl’s arms and legs to the corners of the bed using some silk scarfs, finally Yumi slips on a blindfold, robbing Julie of her movement and sight. The sensory deprivation forces Julies attention inward and suddenly the feeling of Yumi’s fingers in her pussy and the vibrating plug in her asshole are greatly magnified.

By now Julie’s brain can’t take any more and all but shuts down, she hasn’t got a single thought in her head as she rides wave after wave of pleasure, so when a hard cock is pressed to her lips Juile doesn’t think and just starts to suck it into her mouth, Soon Yumi has her cock down Julies relaxed and compliant throat, using long slow stroke Yumi fucks Julies throat and has her orgasm approaches she picks up her pace. The second Yumi cums directly into Julie’s stomach she turns up the vibrations in her ass and Julie climaxes again squirting so hard she sprays the wall with her cum.

Far from finished Yumi resumes her thrusting into Julie’s throat as she takes hold of her tits and firmly starts to pull and tug on her nipples causing small beads of milk to stain the front of her shirt.

After Yumi cums for the second time she withdraws her cock from Julie’s mouth and fetches a butterfly vibrator which she straps onto Julies over sensitive pussy, turning her plug up another notch she switches on the butterfly to full speed, Yumi them takes some sharp scissors and cuts away Julie’s top before attaching an electric breast pump to each of Julie’s tits and quietly leaves the room.

Watching on the monitors from the comfort of my own home, I enter Julies very empty mind and make a few more changes. Julie would now never be without her plug in unless using the toilet or getting fuck in the ass. Also being milked would be a very pleasurable experience for Julie and would be able to archive orgasm just from anything sucking on her tits. She would also feel very submissive to Yumi and will do anything Yumi tells her to do.

Chapter 21 Breakfast clean up.

Yumi returns to the dining room to clean up the breakfast things and to begin preparation for lunch, as she enters the room Jack is nowhere to be seen and Alexi is lying in a pool of her own fluids total spaced out and mumbling incoherently. Brad is still sitting in his chair with the biggest grin on his face, covered in sweat eyes unfocused and panting heavily. Jill is kneeling on the floor between his legs lovingly lapping at his deflated cock and balls, humming happily to herself while absentmindedly rubbing her stomach. Yumi goes to the kitchen and puts a pot of coffee on and loads the dishwasher with the dirty crockery.

Looking out the window Yumi sees Jack totally naked and passed out face down on one of the pool chairs, not wanting him to get sun burned Yumi goes out and moves a parasol to shade the young man, she also applies a liberal amount of sunscreen over his arms, legs and back. Once she reaches his buttocks Yumi rubs her hand over the head of her cock coating it in her pre-cum and delicately massages it onto Jack wrinkled asshole, the contact with Yumi’s semen makes Jack cum over the chair and his stomach.

Once again, I enter Jacks Mind and plant a seed that cum on or in his ass feels good and he shouldn’t question why he likes it. I also make him more aggressive with all women except Yumi who he would start to fall in love with seeing her as his equal and future partner. Whenever Jack would look at Yumi he would get quick flashes in his mind of her wearing a wedding dress. These images would warp over time to become much more sexualised than your traditional white dress to something shorter, tighter and revealing including stockings and a garter belt all visible due to the indecent length of the short dress.

Returning to the house Yumi serves the hot coffee to the remainder of the family and leaves to mack some sandwiches for their lunch placing then into the fridge for when they are ready. The aroma of the coffee revives the family, and they slow begin to collect themselves, Brad completely exhausted and for the first time in days limp and spent helps himself to a mug of coffee and retreats to his office for a nap. As he sleeps, I enter his mind, I start by increasing the pleasure nerves in and around his asshole and implanting the urge to feel things in his ass, now wiping his ass was going to be a very erotic and arousing experience for Brad.

With her daddy gone Jill is feeling at a loose end and crawls over to her stepmom, seeing cum leaking from the passed-out woman’s pussy and ass, Jill leans forward and starts to lap up her brothers cum cleaning her stepmom up in the process. Alexi is happily dreaming of young cocks and the pleasure they can give her so I strongly enforce this train of thought and make it so even away from the home these compulsions will remain with her. From now on Alexi was going to be a cock hungry slut never turning down the opportunity to play with young dick. The sight smell and even the thought of a young cock would forever and always get Alexi uncontrollably horny, and all her self-control and inhibitions would disappear in the wink of an eye.

Returning to her bedroom Yumi removes Julies Breast pump and stores the milk for later, she removes the vibrator from her pussy and turns off the one in her ass before untying the girl and removing her blindfold. Yumi then helps the girl up and into the shower setting the water to a comfortable temperature she leaves Julie to slow come back to her senses.

Not much happened for the rest of the day as they were all still very tired other than a noticeable change in the sleeping arrangements. Jill ended up sleeping with Brad in the master bedroom while Alexi took her bed. Jack and Julie slept alone in their own beds but for how long I wondered.