The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 1 the origins

I am not an evil man but one thing I cannot stand is evil going unpunished. I am not what you would call a normal man by any standards, I noticed I was different about the time I hit puberty and by the time I was in my mid 20’s it was apparent that not only did I have certain abilities no one else had but appeared to age slower than everyone else. At this point I made a very silly mistake and went to see a doctor about these strange occurrences and after some basic tests, scans, and blood tests I realised the doctor was becoming very nervous and excited in equal measure. So, it turns out the good doctor is of the firm belief that I am some form of mutation and the next stage in human evolution and the money he could make turning me into a lab rat and studying me was too good an opportunity to pass up, he was envisioning military contracts and super soldier serums etc. Well, the thought of spending the rest of my life locked up and experimented on did not appeal to me at all and so I had to take care of this situation once and for all. My first step was to erase any physical evidence of me from the hospital labs so by entering the doctors mind I had him escort me down to where he’d stored the blood and tissue samples which I quickly threw into the incinerator, next we went up to records to shred the paper copies of the tests and their results. My final act was to wipe any record of him ever meeting me from his mind and as I was so angry at his attempted plan, I made it so he would get an erection and become uncontrollably aroused when he was near a female dog. I later read that he had been arrested for crimes of bestiality and stricken off the register never to practice medicine again serves him right. Needless to say, that was the last time I went to see a doctor and as it seems that I don’t ever get sick this hasn’t been a problem so far.

I have tried to live a private life never drawing to much attention to myself and by enlarge I have conducted myself to society’s rules and expectations, now don’t get me wrong I’ve had my fun but never too much and no one was ever harmed of permanently affected, but once in a while someone comes along and gets under my skin to the point where I can’t control my temper any longer and that’s when my anger takes over and I’m not so rational.

now my neighbour is in my opinion a selfish and evil man he has made his living profiting from others misfortune and mistakes, he seems to take great pleasure in seeing other people suffer and struggle. And as is usually the case evil people attract other evil people and eventually go on to have a family corrupting the innocence of youth with their twisted and warped viewpoints and opinions. This is exactly what happened with my neighbour Brad Smith, he and his wife was already living in the house opposite when I moved in, over time the Smiths was blessed with 3 children Judie came first followed a year later by Jack and Jill the twins. I can’t say for sure but maybe motherhood changed her or she just tired of his shit as Mrs Smith left with the little ones around the twins 10th birthday, not long after Mr Smith did what a lot of wealthy older men do and got himself a young trophy wife a Polish girl by the name of Alexi everything seemed to go well for the happy couple up until the twins 16th birthday, were for some reason unknown to me the children all returned to live with their farther and step mother.

Now as I’ve already mentioned I generally live my life under the radar but living across the street from this black hearted man for so long has slowly worn down my patience to the point where I just couldn’t stand by and let them continue thinking they can just do anything they wanted because they had money. The final straw started about 2 days before the twin’s 18th birthday and as usual there was a big extravagant party planned, so as the party drew nearer and nearer more and more delivery vehicles began showing up down our quiet little street dropping off supplies and equipment and blocking off access for the other residents. On one such occasion I had a meeting in the city with my financial adviser but was unable to exit my driveway, so I politely knocked on their door explaining the issue and kindly asked if they could move their vehicles to allow me to leave. However, Alexi answered the door looking very angry and before I even had a chance to speak demanded to know why I was disturbing her while she was busy. I eventually managed to explain the issue to which she replied that “that sounds like a you problem” and slammed the door in my face. I was so angry I lost my sense of discretion and grabbing hold of the driver’s mind with my own forced him to immediately move the vehicle blocking my way before racing off to my appointment.

That evening sitting alone at home I was still very angry and decided that I’d had enough of the Smith’s and their entitled attitude and decided to exact some petty revenge on them, I would completely destroy their standing in the community their workplace and any other place they would be likely to go, by the time I was finished with them the only place they could go without scorn would be a third world country that had never heard of the internet. The first thing I needed to do was to be able to see everything going on in their lives, so I waited for about a week after the party to convince them all to take a long weekend break to their lake house and leave the house unlocked, I then hired a tech firm to visit their home on the pretence that I owned the property and wanted to outfit it with everything I would need to run a hidden camera reality show from it. The company was very professional and talked me through the options and equipment I would need how long the install would take and how soon they could get started. All in all with the ultra-high definition cameras and microphones and the additional costs of keeping things small and invisible the cost was going to be astronomical but I was still so pissed off that I agreed to the quote and signed off on the job there and then, the bad news was that as many of the pieces needed were special order the work couldn’t start for at least another 6 weeks. I explained that was fine, but I wanted the whole job done at once, so not to start until everything had arrived, been checked and was ready to go.

Well 6 weeks turned out to be 8 weeks but finally the call came in that everything had arrived and been thoroughly tested, and the install team would need three to four days uninterrupted access to the house. Now had the Smiths done anything to redeem themselves in any way shape or form I might have calmed down and called the whole thing off, however each encounter with them only served to stoke the embers of my anger towards them. So, I arranged a convenient date for all parties and again sent the Smiths off for a weeks’ vacation at their lake house. Luckly for me Brad Smith could and did take time off as and when he felt like it, so no suspicions were raised with his employer, and just like that everything was ready for my revenge.

Chapter 2 the Smiths

Brad Smith (husband)

Age: 46 Gender: Male Height: 6′2″ Weight: 210 lbs Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Brad has done well for himself working in the stock exchange sector, he has made quite a name for himself having a natural skill to read the markets trends and play the system, normally for a very high profit margin for both his clients and of course himself. Now at 40 years old he works for one of the oldest and largest firms in the world handling high end accounts of celebrities and oil sheiks alike, his personal wealth is almost limitless with private accounts that would make most Hollywood’s stars jealous. Now Brad could have been a beacon to humanity having earned his money through hard work and dedication he could have shared his success with the world helping others to achieve financial stability or donated to any number of charities to help his fellow man. But Brad was an asshole, growing up Brad’s parents didn’t have lots of money, but they provided a stable and loving home for him and his younger sister. Brad became envious of those other kids whose parents were better off than his, so brad worked hard to have the things he never had as a child,

Alexi Smith (wife 2nd)

Age: 31 Gender: Female Height: 5′9″ Weight: 130 lbs Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Alexi has done very well for herself, at only 31 years old she was marred to a very rich husband that had secured her visa meaning she would never again have to return to her native Poland and poverty, gone was the long days working two or more low paying jobs and all she had to do was be honest and faithful to her husband and perform her wifely duties and although Brad is much older than her he is still in great shape and he does make her laugh in truth she really did love him and the lifestyle he provided was just what she had always dreamed of. The only downside was that shortly after getting married and at only 26 Brad’s first wife suddenly died leaving her a live in stepmom to 3 children she had never met. She did her best to bond with the children and after a few awkward years the family managed to bond together into a peaceful loving family.

Judie Smith (eldest daughter)

Age: 19 Gender: Female Height: 4′11″ Weight: 106 lbs Sexual orientation: Bi sexual

Judie is the oldest of Brads children and the smallest at just under 5 feet. Judie inherited her late mothers looks with a very pretty face small frame and large waist and bust she has the classic hourglass figure; Julie is very confident and outgoing meaning she is never short on friends or attention although Julie prefers the company of men she has experimented with women and has adopted the view it’s the person she is attracted to not the body.

Jack Smith (son and 1 of the twins)

Age: 18 Gender: Male Height: 5′10″ Weight: 155 lbs Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Jack is the older twin by 7 mins and loves to remind his sister of the fact whenever he gets the chance although Jack has just turned 18, he is still very immature and a pervert, he would never waste an opportunity to spy on his stepmom or sisters in the hopes of seeing some naked female flesh. Being Brad’s only son, Jack can do no wrong in his father’s eyes but even Jack knows not to push his luck too far. Of all the children Jack’s personality most closely matches his fathers with the opinion that the world owes him a living and people are there to make his life easier, he sees women as sex objects put on earth for his pleasure.

Jill Smith (youngest daughter and the other twin)

Age: 18 Gender: Female Height: 5′6″ Weight: 103 lbs Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Jill is the youngest and slightest of the children, her small frame and relatively small breasts give off the impression that she is a lot younger than she actually is and could easily pass as a 14-year-old girl, not the 18-year-old young woman she actually is. This all contributes to her crippling shyness. Jill is much more comfortable at home in her room than being out in public trying to socialise. She has a quick temper with her twin brother when he teases her about her size or the fact that he is older.

Chapter 3 the corruption starts.

Things started off slowly for the Smiths, large changes to soon don’t work the conscious mind would notice obvious changes and would start to question itself, leading to the changes becoming undone. So I started off small and slowly built up over a period of time, one of the first things I did was to ensure the changes to their minds would only present themselves whilst they were within the boundaries of their home the last thing I wanted was for them to get arrested, fired or kicked out of school before I’d finished having my revenge. It began one night during family dinner time with everyone sat around the dining table enjoying their meal, without any warning or outward reaction Alexi farted, now as a lady this is something she would never do, she would as all ladies do hold it in till later or if not possible excuse herself to the bathroom, but I’d made it so her conscious mind wouldn’t notice the need to fart nor prevent it from happening and once the act had happened she would feel no shame or remorse. The fact she farted at the dinner table in front of her whole family had no more interest in her than if she noticed that she had breathed in, however a little tingle of pleasure ran through her as she did it.

The other members took no notice on a conscious level either, but the noise and odour caused a small increase in arousal for the male members of the family, as dinner continued Alexi would continue to fart and shudder under the pleasure of it and the arousal of Brad and Jack would continue to rise. By the time the meal was over Brad was feeling mildly amorous but Jack with his 18-year-old hormones was supporting an erection. Once the meal was over Jack hurried from the room and disappeared upstairs while Julie and Jill cleared the dishes and loaded the dishwasher, Brad followed Alexi into the den to snuggle up and watch a film, Brad was a little more handsy than usual but as the farting at dinner had a minor effect on her as well she didn’t mind and the couple retired to bed a little earlier than usual the night.

This scenario played out each night with increasing effects, by the second night Julie had joined her stepmom in farting as and when she needed to, followed a couple of nights later by Jill. Soon all the girls were farting whenever the need arose providing they were within the property boundaries, and the men’s bodies would react accordingly.

About this time, I started to influence the women’s appearance in the home. First was to introduce the idea that in the summer heat pubic hair made them hot and itchy and a shaved pussy would be neater and more comfortable as would less clothes. After about a week of this next step underwear was non-existent in the Smiths house, so shorter, tighter and more revealing outfits were introduced next. Poor Brad found himself living in an erotic nightmare surrounded by beautiful young women and a level of arousal he shouldn’t be feeling as he looked upon his own daughters, Jack on the other hand was in heaven, along with the more revealing clothes it seemed the women of the house became less careful with closing doors when changing showering or using the bathroom. All this led to Jack walking around the house with a permanent erection, his head in a fog of lust as his young eyes feasted on a smorgasbord for exposed female flesh.

The first time Jack saw his sister Julie using the toilet both door and legs wide open Jack almost lost it, seeing his sister openly pissing in the toilet clearly visible from the corridor outside the bathroom he very nearly came in his pants. This was my cue to start the second phase of my plan, after a couple of weeks of the girls constant farting and dressing and acting more provocatively driving Brad and Jack insane with arousal it was time to turn the tables. Firstly, I gave the boys a hair trigger when it came to orgasms and an almost instant refractory period, secondly the girls wouldn’t openly react to seeing or smelling the boys Cumming but the effects on their libido would definitely be felt. Any time the girls smelt cum their own arousal would increase the idea that both sexes Odours and actions would subconsciously ramp up each other’s sex drive.

Chapter 4 the feedback loop

It was during dinner the next evening that Jack finally went off. Brad was seated at the head of the table as usual with Alexi sitting opposite him, the girls sat side by side on his left and Jack sat alone on his right. The girls had really made an effort for dinner, not that they realised it. Alexi was wearing a satin sleeveless summer dress with a loose scooped front showing lots of cleavage, Julie was also dressed for summer in a tight tube top style, short dress that had ridden up quite high as she sat down, Jill had somehow managed to find her old school uniform and had worn it like an oversexed Halloween costume , complete with the blouse open but tied up at the front, all girls had neglected to wear underwear of any variety. Jack didn’t know where to look first, his twin sister’s small pert breast barely concealed by the old school blouse or this older sister’s mammoth breasts stretching the fabric of her dress to the absolute limit.

It wasn’t long after sitting down to eat that both the men were supporting large erections. When Jack knocked his fork on the floor, he got the sight of his young life bending under the table to retrieve it. Jack was welcomed with the sight of all three girls sitting with their legs spread wide, dresses riding high and no panties on. There in front of him were the first three pussy’s Jack had ever seen, all clean shaven and smooth. Returning to his seat sweating slightly from the incredibly erotic sight Julie farted and that was it, Jack came in his pants, the girls showed no recognition of the fact but once the smell of semen reached their nose’s the girls began to feel a pleasant heat in their pussies and their nipples became more prominent. This caused all three of them to fart simultaneously, the wonderful sight of so many firm young tits capped with erect nipples was getting Brad so hot that the wave of gas that hit him it triggered his own orgasm, thus adding to the strong smell of semen in the dining room, this hyped the girls up more and seats started to get more than a little damp.

Dinner continued with the girls squirming in their seats causing their tits to giggle about, this caused the boys to stare and their cocks to twitch and then someone would fart, and Jack would drop another load of cum in his pants. By the time the meal was over there was a very heady fog in the room. The girls were practically panting and the boys were in serious need of a shower and clean clothes. With Alexi and Julie being the most experienced with members of the opposite sex they both quietly moaned in lust as they saw the large wet stains on the boys crotches when they stood to leave the table Alexi locked eyes with her husband and licked her lips this sent Brad over the edge once more and the stain became wetter and larger as she watched it grow she absently reached up to tweak a nipple.

Chapter 5 amplifying the effects.

By now the Smiths were in a constant horny state from the moment they set foot in their home, each giving off their own smell of arousal and heightening those around them, next I had them start to act more openly according to their feelings and slowly let them become more aware of what was happening to and around them. The girls for example now knew they were farting all the time but found they enjoyed it so they neither cared nor stopped, instead revelling in the reactions from the other members of the family, I’d made it so the girls would also get turned on by each other’s farts. The boys were not at all embarrassed by the fact that they were walking around with wet pants full of their own cum and again the smell of semen aroused both girls and boys alike.

Doors inside the home were now rarely closed as no member of the family cared overly about privacy anymore and taking a shower or using the toilet with Jack sitting and watching was almost a guarantee for the girls, only Jill would shew him away when using the toilet as although the changes were affecting her, they were just taking a little longer as she had started from such a shy introverted point. Clothing also continued to change, outfits for the girls became smaller, shorter, and tighter, panties were only worn as an outfit by themselves or to compliment a tight formfitting top of some variety. The boys stopped wearing shirts and would usually stroll around in just a pair of boxers or loose-fitting basketball shorts.

Chapter 6 personality changes

Other than general acceptance and exhibitionism I also started to make some changes to the individual’s personality traits. Jack I pretty much left alone as a horny teenage boy with an already perverted outlook on life and women I only needed to make him bolder, Jack was now more confident to look and stare at the parade of girls surrounding him and wouldn’t hold back from accidently brushing up against people as he walked by the longer, he went unchallenged the more handsy be became.

Brad being the main reason this whole scenario was happening, the changes I made here were a little different. I ramped up his sex drive and lust while lowering his inhibitions and concerns about consequences just like the others however I left a tiny corner of his mind awake and aware. He would have no control over his actions nor be able to speak out about it but a tiny part of him would know what they were doing was wrong and this would torture him inside.

Alexi in my opinion is just as bad as her husband and had been the final straw that triggered my anger toward the family, I started to influence her thinking towards sex everything would seem sexual to her with constant thoughts of what would that feel like in my pussy, how would rubbing that on my nipples feel like or could my tight little ass fit that in it. I also dialled up her lubrication levels making her get extremely wet when aroused which was going to be all the time from now on.

Julie was a fun one as she was barely any different from Jack but being older and a girl meant that she had learned to control herself better and had learned to suppress her urges to fit in with society’s expectations. So, all I did with Julie was destroy herself, control and switch off the part of her brain that controlled and suppressed her base desires. I also found while probing her mind that she had great potential to be quite a dramatic squirter, this I thought could be fun, so I ramp it up 100% and had her brain start to release the chemicals and hormones to begin lactating.

Jill is the least far along with the changes my influence was having on the family her shyness acting as a shield of sorts, so I decided to take a different route with her instead of pushing her harder I pulled her back, I regressed her mental age to a point where she is very trusting and gullible like that of a small child, I gave her a thumb sucking habit and the compulsion to dress cuter with her hair in pigtails. Another change I made was to increase the pleasure nerves around her asshole, now when sitting down on a firm surface would cause a nice sensation, this would lead to her wiggling her butt to increase the feeling.

Now as all these changes were taking place I was monitoring and recording everything from my home and although it was clear that the family’s behaviour was changing, unless you knew what to look for there really wasn’t much to see, but as I’ve said before big changes take time and to rush the process would have resulted in failure on my part. But a distracted brain is far easier to fool and by building but the arousal and twisting their triggers I now had them horny and distracted enough to start making bigger changes. I did want to instigate anything however the whole plan is to remove barriers and allow them to corrupt themselves.

Chapter 7 their first interaction

The first morning after the latest set of changes produced the first sexual interaction between two family members, until this point it had solely been involuntary bodily reactions to sight and smells around the house without any inhibitions. This however changed Saturday morning, Jack had left his room naked and had gone for his morning shower once again waking up in a sticky mess covered in his own cum. While he was showering Alexi entered his room looking for dirty laundry the overpowering smell of cum hit her hard as she entered the room causing her pussy to flood with arousal, her juices practically running down her thighs.

As she bent down to retrieve a particularly wet pair of cum soaked shorts, she accidently put her had in the wettest part. The skin contact with Jacks cum made her legs turn to jelly and she dropped to her knees, she knew it was wrong and that she shouldn’t, but couldn’t help herself as she brought the soiled garment to her nose for a deep sniff, the smell was so much better up close and this time she really did gush her panties they became so wet they were completely see through. This was the exact point that Jack returned to his room after finishing his shower, standing completely naked in his doorway he is met with the sight of his stepmom kneeling on the floor bent forward sniffing his dirty shorts, the material of her panties pulled tight in her prone position and the wet patch clearly showing the contours of her pussy.

The sight before him coupled with the odour of her arousal was too much for Jack and without any physical stimulation Jack came in great big spurts, his first shot hit Alexi in the middle of her back followed quickly by the second and third landing on her pantie clad ass, as Alexi felt the hot sticky cum land on her body she turn her head, neck, and shoulders to see what was happening and that’s when Jacks fourth shot hit her square in the face. Having her face basted with young cum was more than Alexi could withstand and a huge orgasm ripped through her body, Alexi collapses onto her back legs wide open as her body starts twitching uncontrollably, copious amounts of pussy juices leaking through her panties and creating a large puddle on the floor. The vision of this beautiful woman in the throes of orgasm coupled with the increased aroma of pussy juice sets Jack off again and another load of hot cum starts landing on Alexi’s stomach and crotch, this only serves to intensify her orgasm and as Alexi begins to rub the boys cum into her skin her pussy starts to dilate and quiver.

By now Alexi is completely lost the sensations she is feeling and loses all control over her body as her asshole starts to spasm, see lets out a massive fart which triggers Jacks third load of the morning, Jack slightly more in control of himself this time uses his hands to aim at his stepmoms tits covering them in a healthy glaze of his cum before raising his aim for the poor woman’s open mouth, as the last jet hits it target and Alexi gets her first taste of teenage cum in years the pleasure is too much and she passes out. Jack breathing hard turns around and heads back to the shower on shaky legs leaving his stepmom passed out in the middle of his room laying in a pool of their combined fluids.

Chapter 8 Breakfast of champions

Brad is downstairs drinking coffee at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, blissfully unaware of what is happening between his wife and son upstairs when Jill comes stumbling into the room looking for food, gets herself a bowl from the cupboard and fills it with cereal and milk before sitting opposite her daddy. Brad can’t take his eyes off of his little girl she is wearing a pair of brief style panty and short tight t shirt which leaves much of her stomach exposed, her small but perky breast push out the front of the shirt and a pronounced camel toe can be seen, her hair is in pigtails with bright pink scrunchies and other than some eyeliner pencil she wore no makeup the overall look was that of a little girl trying to look grownup without really knowing how. As Jill sat down on the hard wooden chair surrounding the breakfast bar, she felt a new and pleasant sensation on her asshole as it pressed against the firm surface causing a small giggle and a warm flush across her neck and tits.

As Jill sat eating her cereal, she began to absentmindedly rock slightly back and forth further stimulating her sensitive ass quietly moaning to herself. The sight of his daughter’s flush of arousal and soft moans coupled with the growing scent of virgin pussy juicing up had a positive effect on Brad’s cock as it began to swell to full hardness a bead of pre-cum leaking from the tip adding his own scent to the room. Brad was wearing a pair of tight gym shorts that morning so as his cock engorged it extended down the length of his leg, the tip of this cock poking out the leg hole dripping his pre-cum onto the floor below him.

By the time Jill had finish her breakfast she was practical bouncing up and down on the seat, her nipples had become so hard they were visibly poking through her shirt and as she stood to place her bowl in the dishwasher, the chair had quite the puddle on it and her panties were almost soaked through. As Jill passed by her daddy his nose was hit with a strong smell of pussy which caused his erect cock to jerk as he came. With a grunt Brad deposited a significant load of cum into the puddle he himself had made just as Julie walked into the kitchen herself.

Julie entered the kitchen still in her pyjamas which comprised of a pair of silky French knickers and a white vest top two sizes to small, just in time to see Jill bending over by the dishwasher her damp panties sticking to her taught butt with a rather pleasant damp patch visible at the gusset, this began to fan the flames of arousal within Julie, the further she entered the room the smell of pussy juice became more noticeable tinged with something else, just then she heard a grunt and turned towards the sound to witness her father shoot a load of his cum onto the floor. Julie’s arousal spiked higher and when the heavenly scent reached Julie’s nostrils, she was on her knees licking up the warm salty cum before her brain even registered what it was doing. Brad couldn’t believe his eyes Julie had just dived under the table like a girl possessed and looking down between his legs he watched his own daughter lick up his cum off the floor like a dog. Just then Jill finished loading the dishwasher she turned around and hugged Brad from behind her erect nipples pressing into his back as she kissed him on the cheek and whispered love you daddy in the sweetest little girl voice he’d ever heard, Brads cock started leaking pre-cum again and as he felt a warm wet tongue on his cockhead Brad went off again this time straight into Julies eager mouth.

The hot cum hitting the back of her throat triggered Julie’s own orgasm and for the first time in her short life Julie squirted, it was like a sprinkler system went off and as the liquid hit her panties it sprayed out in all directions soaking the kitchen floor the smell was everywhere and as Brad and Julie lost themselves to their lust, Brad grabbed a fist full of hair and rammed his cock down Julies throat causing her neck to bulge slightly. Confused as to what was happening Jill ran from the room shocked that her sister was sucking on daddy dick.

Chapter 9 lost knowledge

Jill returned to her room very confused, so much was going on that she didn’t understand, like why did my bum feel so yummy when I ate my breakfast but not now sitting on the bed. Why did everyone smell so nice and why did the nice smell get stronger when things leaked or got wet. What was Julie doing with daddy’s cock in her mouth, she seemed to really enjoy it when daddy pulled her hair, would daddy like to pull my hair.

These and other questions swirled in her brain when Jill noticed a strange sensation in her tummy. It wasn’t unpleasant, just different and Jill was unsure what to do, as time passed the sensations became stronger and before too long Jill thought she need to ask someone about it. Jill had overheard talk of women’s troubles and wondered if her sister Julie would know what was happening.

As Jill walked down the landing towards the stairs the weird feeling got stronger and stronger, it felt like a pressure was building inside of her pressing on her naughty bits causing them to get a bit sticky. As she passed her brothers room, Jack walked out and the two nearly bumped into each other, stumbling back a step Jill look up to her brother just as the pressure broke a yellow stream of warm liquid began soaking through her already damp panties, once they were completely soaked the stream continued to flow running down her legs and onto the hardwood floor.

Jack was mesmerised; he’d never seen anyone piss themselves before and the sight of his twin sister openly pissing on the floor while still wearing her panties was a massive turn on. Seeing that his sister was shocked and confused Jack decided to comfort her, he hugged his sister and assured her it was ok and perfectly natural, he tried to explain to Jill that she just needed to use the toilet and that every living creature on the planet did it. Jill just didn’t understand what he was talking about, she had no memory of this happening before and could not link the previous sensations to the act of using the toilet. As the smell of fresh piss filled the room Jack gave up trying to teach his 18-year-old sister toilet training the whole experience had made Jack so horny, he just knelt down into the puddle of his sisters and licked the front of her piss-soaked panties.

This caused Jill to giggle and a little more piss came out straight into Jack’s mouth. Jack, as horny as he’d ever been in his life, took out his cock aimed it at Jill, all it took was a couple of fast pumps and Jack was coating his second female of the day. The smell of their piss and cum mixed into a heady scent then drove both the twins wild with lust and they fell into a heap of tangled limbs licking, sucking, and nibbling at each other as wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on their young bodies.

At one point Jack’s fingertip found its way into Jill’s asshole and Jill’s experienced pleasure like never before, body went rigid, and she let out a loud scream of ecstasy. Poor Jack thinking he’d hurt his sister snatched his hand away, causing Jill to again cry out this time in loss. Julie hearing her sisters screams came running up the stairs, only to find the twins writhing around in a puddle of piss and cum, Jack’s tongue was now in Jill’s ass while his fingers were busy teasing her pussy and clit, Jill had both her tiny hands wrapped around Jacks cock, as she furiously wanked him off begging him not to stop, her ass farting in his face as his cock shoots rope after rope of cum over her face and tits.

Realising there was no emergency Julie is overcome with the scene playing out in front of her and she too becomes incredible horny, as she squats down next to the twins she pull her panties to on side of her hairless gash and starts to openly masturbate as she watches her brother tongue out their tiny sisters asshole and pussy, as her orgasm hits Julie once again squirts like a fire hose spraying the twins with her pussy juice.

Being sprayed with girl cum alerts the twins to her presence and Jill angles Jack’s cock towards her sisters tits just as Jack shoots off another load of cum soaking Julies top and triggering another orgasm from her, seeing his cum turn his sisters top transparent Jack moans out his approval and orders her to get her tits out for him to glaze. Julie has always loved dirty talk and hearing Jacks demand makes her pussy clench around her fingers as she hurries to comply. Removing a very tight top one handed isn’t easy especially while trying to stuff your own fist inside your needy pussy, but Julie was determined to do as she was told. Dragging up the front of her top first one of her mammoth tits dropped out followed shortly by the other. Happy that she had done as she was told jack rewarded by calling her a good bitch and dumped another load of cum directly onto her bare tit flesh, this set Julie off again and another flood of girl cum sprayed from her pussy.

Jill’s body couldn’t take anymore and she passed out onto the floor, Jack moved her limp form to the side and crawled purposely over to his other sister, kneeling up in front of her face Jack took hold of his engorged cock with one hand and the back of Julies head with the other, and as he started to push himself into her mouth asked her if she liked being his cum dump.

Julie started to tremble and shake as she lustily moaned out around her brother’s cock tasting his cum started he Cumming again and Jack dove face first into her pussy just as she squirted again, Jack drank as much as he could before he too passed out into a blissful sleep. Julie was also extremely tired and barely made it to her room before she too passed out through sheer exhaustion.

Chapter 10 laundry

Alexi came round in Jack’s bedroom covered in a layer of dried crusty cum and reeking of pussy juice, she was a little dazed and sore but needing to get on with some chores as the maid wasn’t due to return to work till Monday having had to return home for a family emergency and as laundry was the original plan she decided to continue with that task. Alexi collected all the soiled clothing from each bedroom and went down to the small laundry room to start the first wash cycle, the collection of dirty clothes each with their own distinctive aroma was taking a heavy toll on her self-control but she pushed through the fog of lust and as best as she could, she ignored the growing moisture in her loins and continued with her labours.

Alexi’s herculean efforts became undone shortly after entering the laundry room, the room was quite small with just enough space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and a worksurface for sorting and folding clothes, with cabinet space for washing detergents etc. The room had a small window to let in natural light, but the window didn’t open and after being in such an enclosed space with no fresh air the smells from the dirty laundry soon overpowered Alexi.

After depositing three loads of his cum down Julies throat Brad decided he needed to talk to his wife about the strange activities going on in his house, Brad checked the usual places for Alexi he even went and checked the pool and pool house to no avail, as he was returning to the main house he saw movement in the laundry room window and realising that must be where Alexi was, he headed straight there. When Brad opened the door he was met with two things, the first was the smell of dried stale bodily fluids both male and female, the second was the sight of his young wife standing in a puddle of her own juices, the washing machine on full spin violently vibrating away, her pussy wedged against the corner of the machine dry humping away, her eyes glazed over and a line of drool hanging from the corner of her mouth.

Brad had never seen a more erotic sight in his life, gone was any thoughts of talking about his concerns, Brad’s dick was doing all the thinking now and with a primal grunt Brad stalked towards his wife with a predatory look in his eyes. So consumed with lust Alexi had no idea she wasn’t alone until she felt a cock press into her body. As Brad reached his wife, he ripped her saturated panties down and tried to push his cock into her pussy but the angle they were at and the fact that Alexi was still rubbing her pussy against the machine made access impossible, as Brad tried to get his cock into his wife the copious amount of pussy juice pouring out of her made everything incredibly slick and as he continued to try push himself in he slid his cock into her tight virgin ass my mistake.

Brad had never had anal sex before and didn’t realise at first he was having it now, but at that moment the only thing on his mind was fucking his woman, and that’s what he did, slowly Brad began to notice that the feeling on his cock was different and looking down he saw his cock was streaked in a brown slime and was splitting his wife’s ass wide open, as realisation dawned on where his cock was Brad climaxed and sent a huge wad of his cum into her ass. Alexi’s ass was very tight and hot, and it rippled deliciously as Brad continued to thrust inside of it.

Alexi was totally blissed out, working her pussy against the washing machine, when all of a sudden her pleasure spiked higher as a new sensation was added to her hypersensitive body, it took Alexi a little while to realise that this new feeling was coming from the fact she had a cock inside her asshole, now at any other time this fact would have disgusted and angered her, but given the diminished state she was in and how horny she was she just moaned in pleasure and arched her back allowing Brad to push into her deeper.

When he reached around and roughly mauled her tits Alexi lost it and began orgasming, Brad felt Alexi’s anal ring tighten further around his slick cock increasing his own pleasure as Alexi’s pussy gushed girl cum like Niagara Falls, soaking Brad’s shorts, and legs. Brad rutted his wife like an animal for over 20 minutes dumping load after load into her bowels, each load lubricating her asshole more allowing him to keep going and pushing Alexi to stronger orgasms.

Brad didn’t stop when Alexi passed out, he just wrapped an arm around her waist to hold he up and continued to pound away at his wife’s swollen asshole. Eventually Brad became too tired to hold up his wife while fucking her ass and with a sloppy squelching noise Brad withdrew his cock and released his hold on Alexi who flopped down into a heap on the floor, her asshole gaping open and leaking cum. Brad stumbled on Shakey legs back into the kitchen to sit down and catch his breath. Brad must have been more worn out that he thought as he quickly passed out himself.

Chapter 11 sister see sister do.

Jill was the first to regain consciousness and that strange unknown feeling in her stomach was back, Jack was still quietly snoring on the floor, so Jill went in search of someone to ask about it. Julie was asleep in her room, so Jill went downstairs to find her Stepmom. As Jill rounded the corner to the kitchen, she saw her daddy passed out on a chair, he was naked wet and smelled really good, as Jill got closer, she noticed daddy’s cock laying against his thigh, an image of what Julie did with daddy’s cock flashed in her mind.

The strange unknown sensation in her stomach forgotten Jill approached her daddy carful not to wake him, as she got closer Jill could see that her daddy’s cock was dirty with brown smears around the bulbus head and along the shaft. Looking around her Jill timidly leaned over to get a closer look at the flaccid cock before her, just as Brad farted in his sleep, as the smell washed over her Jill became uncontrollably horny, lost in a fog of lust she dropped to her knees her tongue snaking out as she took her first tentative lick of her daddy’s cock with the tip of her tongue.

The taste was bitter, but Jill didn’t mind, it was so naughty of her licking daddy’s dirty cock and these thoughts made her pussy so wet, her heart was racing and she had butterflies in her tummy, that strange unknown feeling pressed lower down in her abdomen, Jill let out an involuntary moan and licked it again this time using the flat of her tongue going from tip to base. The floodgates opened and Jill was lost in the moment happily licking and gently sucking on the tip.

The attention Brads cock was receiving started to have its effect and the limp member began to swell and stiffen, surprised by this Jill shot a look up to her daddy’s face fearing she had been caught but he was still unconscious, so Jill continued her cleaning of his cock with her mouth and tongue. As Brads cock became fully erect and it was pointing straight up, Jill’s attention was brought to his heavy balls hanging beneath and she treated those to a tongue bath too.

Completely obsessed with the tastes and texture of the male anatomy Jill continued exploring this newfound territory and before long she was rimming her own daddy while slowly pumping his shaft with her tiny hand. Her own arousal increasing with every depraved act she performed. When the cock in her hand started to twitch and pulse Jill shifted her focus back to it, just in time to watch the first rope of cum shoot out of the tip, Jill moved closer to see if it would happen again and was hit squarely in the face by the second rope, this triggered her own orgasm and awoke her daddy.

As Brad slowly began to wake up, he became aware of the most wonderful feelings from his cock, balls, and asshole. Brad’s brain did get the chance to achieve full awareness as the sensations he was feeling took him from unconscious to full on horny, with no space in between for rational thought. Reaching down and grabbing hold of the source of this pleasure Brad rammed the mouth onto his cockhead as the pumped the remaining contents of his ball down the throat before him, still not satisfied brad griped the hair tighter in his hand and began to guide the head up and down his cock with longer and faster strokes. Jill was in ecstasy, Daddy was using her just like he had Julie earlier, she must be doing it right if daddy was this happy.

Love and pride swelled in her chest and acting on pure instinct Jill tore herself free of his grasp and sprung onto his lap to hug her daddy. Brad however misinterpreted her intentions in his delirious state, and as she hugged him tight, he reached down and guided his cock into her virgin pussy driving himself balls deep on his first thrust. The sudden intrusion and tearing of her hymen caused Jill to squeak with shock but the pain only lasted a second before a tidal wave of pleasure crashed down upon her young body causing Jill to moan out.

With tears of joy running down her cheeks Jill again whispered love you daddy into his ear. This to some extent pulled Brad’s rational mind to the surface as he realised, he was fucking his youngest daughter in the kitchen. And as he gently leans Jills body away from his, to check his ears aren’t deceiving him the angle of his thrusts change in a very pleasurable way for both of them, but now his cock is hitting a different spot inside Jills pussy and as it stimulates her G sport it’s also pushing on her blader. The increased pleasure caused by her daddy’s change of direction sends Jill to new hights of pleasure but also brings her attention back to that strange unknown feeling and as the pressure builds Jill reaches her second orgasm with her daddy, his time as her muscles twitch and contract a strange yellow liquid starts spraying from her pussy covering her daddy’s abdomen and running down the spaces between them.

The sensation of this liquid leaving her body adds to her orgasm heightening and extending it to the point where Jill is a babbling and moaning blob of pure pleasure bouncing on her daddy’s cock. The fact his little girl started to piss on him while he is fucking her drove Brad beyond wild, triggering a fetish he never knew existed and brad let loose his second load this time inside the fertile womb of his 18 year old daughter.

After his orgasm faded Brad carefully lays his daughter down onto the floor and while his cock is still inside her Brad leans down and kisses his little girl while taking a piss himself, flooding her pussy and hosing it out. Blissed out on all these new experiences Jill once again slips into oblivion still none the wiser on these strange feeling and the yellow liquid that seem to follow them.

Part 2 coming soon.