The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part I

Chapter Two: Tiny Tough

Amanda opened the door leading from her garage into the kitchen of her beautiful two-story gated community home and struggled to make it inside with the half-dozen loaded shopping bags she carried. She set them down on the floor and removed her sunglasses, tossing them onto the island counter along with her purse.

It was late Friday afternoon; Amanda was tired from a busy day of going to pilates class, then the salon for a mani-pedi, followed by lunch and shopping with her girlfriends. She went to the refrigerator and got a bottle of water, taking a long drink. She set the bottle on the counter and picked up her shopping bags, heading out of the kitchen and down the hall to the house’s huge master bedroom suite.

Amanda dropped the bags, rummaging through one until she found a black bikini she had just purchased, then headed into her huge walk-in closet. She quickly undressed and put on the skimpy swimwear, admiring herself in the full-length mirror.

Twenty-four, Amanda was five-foot-five, with long wavy blond hair and green eyes. She has a fantastic figure, with large round breasts, toned legs and hard, flat abs. Pouty red lips framed a dazzling, perfect white smile. She had on large gold hoop earrings, and a beautiful gold and diamond bracelet adorned her right wrist. A gold wedding band and an engagement ring with a huge two-carat diamond sat on her left ring-finger. A large diamond glittered in her pierced navel. Her finger and toenails were deep red, and her new thong-style bikini barely covered her nipples and revealed her sexy ass in all of its glory.

Pleased with her appearance, Amanda walked out of the huge closet, intending to go for a swim and then relax by the pool until her husband got home from work.

Amanda yelped in surprise when she saw a young, beautiful, petite brunette sitting casually on the edge of her bed.

“Hello Amanda. Damn, you have a nice body! That bikini looks fantastic on you! Oh, I’m Casey by the way,” the strange woman said cheerfully as she stood.

“Oh my God! What the fuck are you doing in my house!” Amanda shrieked indignantly.

Her first instinct was to call the police; she cursed again silently as she realized her phone was in her purse in the kitchen.

“Why, I am here to see you, silly,” Casey replied sweetly.

“You just fucking broke in? You crazy bitch! Get out of my house!” Amanda shrieked angrily.

While she wasn’t a tall woman, she was taller than the intruder.

Amanda advanced on Casey menacingly, raising her hand as if she intended to strike her, hoping to intimidate the tiny brunette.

She shorter woman unflinchingly held her ground, chuckling at Amanda’s display.

Casey’s dark brown hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore a plain white long-sleeved cropped top that showed off her spectacular abs, along with stylish designer jeans. Small diamond studs sparkled in her earlobes, and an enormous tear-drop diamond solitaire pendant hung on a long, fine white-gold chain around her neck. Her fingernails were painted in a perfect, classy french manicure, and and she wore pristine white flip-flops with three-inch thick soles, which only brought her height to five-foot-three. Her toenails were painted white, and she wore iron toe rings set with fire opals on each foot.

Casey was very fit, with a toned sexy body from having trained in gymnastics from a young age; she still practiced tumbling, jumping, rolling and floor exercises regularly.

She could have easily dodged or danced away from Amanda, but she did not; she stood calmly, an air of confidence and strength about her as she stared at Amanda, her rich brown eyes blazing with unseen energy.

Amanda stopped in her tracks, unsettled by the calm and unflappable demeanor of the woman standing before her.

“I don’t think so, Amanda. You and I are going to have a little chat,” Casey said firmly.

“What? Who are you? And how did you get in here?” Amanda demanded.

The house had an expensive alarm system, and the community was gated and required a code to enter as well.

“I am a very resourceful woman,” Casey said with a wink.

Amanda of course had no way of knowing that her husband Brad had hired Casey to give her an attitude adjustment. He had provided the hypnotist with a key to the house as well as the alarm code and the code to the gate at the entrance to the subdivision.

Amanda also had failed to note the beautiful red Ferrari Sergio parked just past her house; it’s license plate read “TINYTUF” , and Casey’s thrall Janessa sat in the car’s passenger seat, waiting for her Mistress to call should she need her.

“You are trespassing. I am calling the cops!” Amanda sniffed, moving to walk past Casey and out of the bedroom.

Casey smoothly side-stepped, blocking her path; at the same time, the hypnotist slipped her pendant off with a fluid, practice motion.

“You aren’t going anywhere. Have a look at this,” Casey said firmly, her eyes still locked on Amanda’s.

Amanda was confused and surprised as Casey raised her pendant before her eyes, giving it a spin so it glittered brilliantly.

“Wait, what…?” Amanda asked, her eyes drawn to the magnificent gemstone.

“That’s it, Amanda. Just look at the beautiful diamond and listen to my voice…relax…see how it sparkles, it is very soothing…relaxing more and more as you continue to look at the diamond…relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak…feeling your muscles already starting to tingle as you relax…deeper… and deeper relaxed…,” Casey purred.

Her voice was powerful and insistent; Amanda’s gaze flicked from the diamond to Casey’s eyes and she felt a jolt of energy flow into her; to her surprise, her body had immediately begun to tingle, as she indeed began to involuntarily relax.

Amanda reflexively took her eyes from Casey’s…and they were drawn back to the spinning diamond.

“Are you..serious? You think you can, can hypno…hypnotize me?” Amanda scoffed.

She looked back at Casey’s deep brown orbs, and again felt a jolt of power emanating form them.

Amanda took her eyes away from Casey’s, and found herself watching the beautiful spinning gemstone.

“Very good, just keep looking at the diamond…it really draws your eyes… in fact, you cannot take your eyes off of it…you must keep looking at it and relaxing more and more…listening to my voice and relaxing deeper..deeper…you are getting sleepy, Amanda; your eyelids are getting heavy…heavy…you are so relaxed…so sleepy…relaxed…sleepy…,” Casey continued.

Her voice was a smooth monotone, firm and powerful.

“N-No…wait, stop…stop! You…you can’t…,” Amanda stammered.

The blonde was shocked to find she now could not take her gaze from the diamond. She helplessly watched it spinning, filling her vision even as she felt herself relaxing deeper. She felt lightheaded and her eyelids suddenly felt heavy.

“Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier; the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…you are so relaxed, Amanda…so sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…when I tell you to close them, you will…you want to close them and go into a nice deeply relaxed sleep…but not until I tell you…just look at the diamond a bit longer and keep listening to my voice…you are so relaxed…so sleepy…you cannot move or speak…” Casey continued.

Amanda whimpered, then fell silent; her eyelids felt like lead, fluttering even as she watched the spinning diamond.

The beautiful gemstone had become her whole world, Casey’s soothing voice all she heard. Her whole body tingled, and she felt like she was floating as every bit of tension drained out of her muscles.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I say “one” you will go deep, deep asleep. You will be hypnotized…Five…relaxing completely…four…your eyelids are so heavy, you can barely keep them open…three…all your worries, fears and cares are gone…two…you cannot stay awake…you are completely relaxed, Amanda you want to sleep for me now….one, close your eyes and sleep now,” Casey said firmly.

Amanda’s fluttering eyelids immediately snapped shut. Her head nodded forward, and her shoulders slumped as she went into a deep hypnotic trance.

Casey smirked and replaced her pendant around her neck.

“Too easy,” she muttered.

Casey moved to once again sit on the edge of Amanda’s bed.

“Amanda, can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes,” the blonde beauty murmured.

“Good, listen to me very carefully…,” Casey began.

The hypnotist quickly and smoothly programmed Amanda’s subconscious mind, turning her utterly and completely into her husband Brad’s obedient slave, as well as making her unable to resist Casey’s commands.

Brad had hired Casey because he had grown tired of his lazy, arrogant, shallow socialite wife doing nothing but partying, hanging out with her friends and spending money. The final straw arrived when he discovered she was having sex with a man from her pilates class.

Casey had already paid him a visit at Brad’s request, and he would be moving to another city within the week.

He wanted Amanda to become his slave and be aware of her new situation, something Casey could do with ease.

She found Amanda’s mind highly suggestible and easily programmed, and after fifteen minutes a series of suggestions, triggers and new behaviors were locked deep in her subconscious where they would compel her behavior in the future regardless of her own desires.

Satisfied, Casey awoke the young woman with nonchalant snap of her fingers.

The hypnotist was going to have a little fun at Amanda’s expense; she enjoyed playing with her subjects, and it in situations like this one she often negotiated a little playtime as part of her fee if her target was attractive, be they male or female.

Amanda was undeniably attractive, and her arrogant nature would make humiliating her all the sweeter for Casey.

Amanda awoke with a start. She rubbed her dry eyes, focusing on Casey sitting brazenly on her bed.

She of course had no memory of being hypnotized.

“I said, get the fuck out my house, cunt!” the blonde said loudly.

“No,” Casey retorted with a yawn.

“You fucking bitch! I will beat your ass!” Amanda shrieked.

She took a step toward Tiny Tough.

“Stop, Amanda. Take off that bikini, then get on your knees,” Casey commanded casually.

“Fuck you, you pervy bitch! I am not strip—what the actual fuck?” Amanda said, sudden panic in her eyes.

She stopped and reached back, untying her bikini top and letting it fall to the floor, then began to lower her thong.

“Mmm, very nice. You have a smoking body,” Casey complemented.

“What…what is going on!” Amanda shrieked as she sank to her knees before the hypnotist.

“What is going on is your husband has had enough of your shit, so he hired me to give you a little attitude adjustment. I hypnotized you,” Casey replied calmly.

“Hypnotized? Are you fucking crazy? You can’t just hypnotize someone!” Amanda protested loudly.

Casey’s expression became one of annoyance.

“Of course I can. He paid me quite a bit of money to do it to you, and that douche Ethan you were banging as well. He will be leaving town for good,” she replied with satisfaction.

“YOU CUNT! I WILL END YOU!” Amanda screamed, trying to rise but unable to thanks to the post-hypnotic suggestion forcing her to obey Casey’s every command.

“Be quiet. You will do nothing except what I tell you to do. And when your husband gets home, you will find yourself living in a brand new consciousness. You are going to be respectful, compliant, and appreciative toward him from now on. You will serve him, obey his every command and worship him,” Casey said with satisfaction.

Amanda fell silent, tears in her eyes.

Casey smiled; she had seen countless arrogant people like Amanda lose their composure kneeling before her.

It sent a delicious shiver through her; she never tired of the thrill she got from dominating another person’s will.

“Now crawl to me and kiss my feet, slave-Amanda,” Casey commanded.

She slipped off her flip-flops, and a sobbing Amanda crawled to her and began to kiss her sexy bare feet.

Casey giggled; she took a lot of pride in her near-perfect feet, and she loved having her helpless victims worship them. She let Amanda continue for several minutes, directing her to suck her toes as well.

Eventually, Tiny Tough stood and lowered her jeans, then her own purple thong and stepped out of them before sitting back on the bed.

“Alright Amanda, you will eat my pussy,” she commanded, spreading her legs.

Amanda sniffled as she moved to put her face between Casey’s legs, licking and sucking.

“Mmmm, good girl! I can tell you have done this before; I bet Ethan wasn’t the only one you were cheating with. Oh…OH! Use your fingers too…yes…YES!” Casey gasped.

Amanda worked vigorously, and it didn’t take the brunette hypnotist long to orgasm; Casey grabbed Amanda’s hair and shoved her face into her pussy so she could cum on it.

Satisfied, she released Amanda’s hair and got dressed.

“Amanda, you will sit on the floor quietly until Brad comes home; he should be here in about twenty minutes. When you see him, the rest of your programming will kick in and you can start you new life,” Casey said, slipping on her tall flip flops.

Amanda obeyed; Casey sauntered out of the bedroom, a smile on her face.

She froze upon entering the living room, startled to see three people standing calmly, waiting for her.

“Hello, Tiny Tough,” said Arthur Winston with a smile.

He was a tall, handsome and austere man of sixty with short graying brown hair, a neatly trimmed mustache and piercing blue eyes. He was dressed in a well-tailored custom charcoal grey suit.

On his left stood a short, beautiful woman of at least partially-asian descent; she had short dark hair styled in a long pixie cut, the bottom three inches dyed a vibrant emerald green; she had lovely hazel eyes, and was dressed in a green silk blouse and short black skirt. A large, beautiful emerald pendant hung around her neck on a gold chain, and she wore strappy black stiletto sandals with four-inch heels. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep green.

On Arthur Winston’s right was a tall, average-looking bald man with a neatly trimmed dark-brown goatee, dressed in a very nice grey vest and an emerald green tie. The gold chain of a pocket watch extended from his pocket and connected to a button-hole on his vest.

“Hello, Mr. Winston. Jayde, Sylver,” Casey said casually, quickly regaining her composure and nodding at each of them.

She recognized the pair with Arthur as his pet hypnotists; they acted as his enforcers and troubleshooters, and they had impressive reputations among the true hypnotist community.

“Casey, I had heard you were back in town; I just wanted to say hello,” Arthur said pleasantly.

“How nice of you. Right in the middle of a job, no less,” Casey replied sarcastically.

“Indeed; a job that you didn’t bother to report. How much was your fee on this one?” Arthur asked casually.

“Let’s see, I think it was…none of your fucking business,” Casey replied sweetly.

Arthur laughed; Jayde and Sylver both smiled.

Casey too smiled, raising an eyebrow.

“Ah, Tiny Tough. One of the most respected, and feared, hypnotists around. Not to mention the most fearless,” Arthur said with admiration.

He gestured, and Jayde and Sylver moved slowly to stand on either side of Casey.

“What the fuck to do you want, Winston?” Casey said, all pretense of politeness gone.

“Oh Casey, no need to be rude. You know all hypnotism jobs in one of my cities owe a percentage of their fee to me. You are no exception. However…I do have an offer for you,” Winston replied, still smiling.

Casey scowled.

“I’m listening,” she said, placing her hands on her hips.

Arthur Winston put his hands behind his back, his expression thoughtful.

“Well as you know, The Spiral is about to open; Boise is about to become one of the premiere cites of the hypnosis community. A community that I run; everyone is going to fall in line…willingly or otherwise. There are some upstarts I need dealt with; Bella Beguile and her friends. They need to be made an example of, and I would like you to join the team I am putting together to do it. You already have a VIP membership waiting at The Spiral; join my crew officially and you will be exempt from the hypnosis-for-hire fees for indefinitely,” Arthur said arrogantly.

Casey snorted.

“How generous of you. I have a better idea; how about you take your lapdogs here and walk away form me right now..or you will regret it. Nobody fucks with me or pushes me around, and you sure as hell are not stealing my money,” she replied casually.

Arthur’s expression grew hard for an instant; then he laughed. Jayde and Sylver joined him.

“Tiny Tough, you don’t disappoint, that is for certain. However, you cannot intimidate me. I know your bark is worse than your bite,” he replied.

“Try me,” Casey retorted.

“Casey, listen to me—,” Arthur began.

“That’s “Lady Casey” to you, asshole,” the tiny hypnotist said, hands still on her hips.

“Excuse me? This really isn’t a fight you want, Casey,” Arthur replied coolly.

Jayde and Sylver both tensed; Sylver’s hand went to his watch, and Jayde’s to her pendant.

Tiny Tough smirked, opening her eyes wide. Small, almost imperceptible flashes streamed from her brown pupils, striking Arthur’s blue ones.

“You cannot move,” Casey commanded casually.

Arthur Winston was shocked to find he was indeed paralyzed; he felt as if a powerful hypnotic command had seized his mind.

Casey quickly turned to face Jayde, who already had her pendant out and swinging, almost like a gunfighter in the old west.

She was far too slow.

Casey unleashed the flashes into Jayde’s eyes.

“You are a chicken,” she said firmly.

Jayde looked stunned; she dropped her pendulum and began to cluck, flapping her arms.

Sylver had his pocket-watch out and swinging, starting and induction.

His smooth voice became a choked gurgle as a loud click sounded behind him and he went rigid, collapsing to the floor as Janessa shot him with a taser.

Casey’s Thrall had snuck into the house after seeing Winston and his enforcers arrive and waited until her Mistress needed her to strike.

“You see Arthur, I am just full of surprises. Nobody, and I mean nobody, pushes Tiny Tough around. Especially not some asshole poseur like you. You see, I learned a few of the tricks Mentalists use. Don’t worry, the suggestions will wear off in a few minutes,” Casey said sweetly.

She gestured gestured lazily with a finger, and Jayde’s pendant and Sylver’s watch floated off the ground to her hand.

Arthur knew mentalists were a very rare and specialized type of true hypnotist; they could command people’s wills with direct eye-contact, and convert their own hypnotic energy to move things with their minds. However, their influence over others was short-lived; they could not implant post-hypnotic suggestions nor produce any long-term effects. They were effectively “pushers” who were extremely dangerous but also very limited in their powers. In addition to their suggestions wearing off quickly, their powers took a lot of energy to use, and could lead to exhaustion very quickly.

Arthur Winston was shocked at Casey’s abilities; he had never heard of someone having both the talent to use both true hypnotism and mentalist powers.

“I will be leaving now; Arthur, I want you to remember that I went easy on you; I could easily put you under and make you my bitch, or some guy’s cock-sucker, or do anything else I chose. Do not fuck with me, or I will fuck you up. You might think you control the hypnotist community in Boise, but you do not control me. Remember that. Oh, and get the hell out of my client’s house when you can move, or I will be the one to pay you a visit. Sylver, Jayde, I will see you around; bye!” Casey said with a laugh and a little wave.

She sauntered out of Amanda’s house, taking Jayde’s pendant and Sylver’s watch, a symbolic gesture of humiliation and disrespect among the hypnotist community.

Janessa followed her Mistress, and a moment later a paralyzed Arthur Winston heard Casey roar out of the subdivision in her Ferrari while Jayde continued to act like a chicken and Sylver lay moaning on the floor.