The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part I

The reckless and egomaniacal Donna recruits a group of hypnotists in an attempt to help Arthur Winston seize power. Bella Beguile must assemble her own team to stop her and rescue Peggy from Donna’s clutches before she and her allies take over the True Hypnotism community in Boise

Chapter One: Bella

After leaving Deborah Scott’s property, Bella had taken Mariah, Lavea and Sean back to her townhouse, intending to rest, regroup and come up with a plan.

Sean had argued that they should to straight to Peggy’s house to try and catch Donna, but Bella had overruled him.

“I am sure she went there first to get “The Art of True Hypnotism”. She’s probably long-gone by now, possibly even headed out of state,” Bella said as they entered her home.

“Damn it, maybe Donna left her there! Domina Peggy could be hurt!” Sean had protested.

Bella turned and regarded him coolly; her eyes shifted to the deep, dark cobalt blue of The Serpent’s Gaze.

Sean was instantly paralyzed as his eyes met Bella’s.

“I have had enough of your insolence; I gave you a chance, and you can’t seem to follow my commands willingly. So have a look at this, and then we can get on with things,” Bella said, raising her hand to display her sapphire ring.

Mariah and Lavea watched silently as she quickly and smoothly put Sean in a deep trance with her soothing voice, moving her had gently side to side to make the sapphire sparkle.

After he was under, Bella allowed her eyes to return to normal.

“Now listen carefully Sean; I know you are upset and eager to find and rescue your Domina, but you will respect me and you will obey my every command without question until Domina Peggy is safe. Do you understand me?” she asked firmly.

“I will respect and obey you, Mistress Bella,” he agreed quietly.

“Good boy. Now awaken on three, feeling relaxed and refreshed and await my orders. One, Two, Three, wide awake!” Bella said with a snap.

Sean started and blinked as he came out of his trance; he looked at straight ahead, putting his hands behind his back as he awaited Bella’s commands.

Bella looked at Lavea with a raised eyebrow.

The tall, beautiful and deadly hypno-slave nodded curtly, signaling she was ready to obey. She was conditioned differently than Sean; her logical and practical mind determined that obeying Bella would be the best way to serve her owner Peggy’s interests.

In addition, a tiny part of Lavea’s mind was hoping Bella would fail, or that Donna would kill Peggy leading to her escaping her servitude.

“Okay, I have called my friend Jennifer and she will be here in about an hour; she is my rock when it comes to planning and logistics, and she is amazing at digging up information. I say we blow off some steam and get cleaned up before she gets here,” Bella said to Mariah with a raised eyebrow.

The young hypnotist-witch smiled; she was excited and happy to be free of her maniacal aunt’s control, and was still high on the rush of having enacted her revenge.

“Absolutely,” she agreed.

“Sean, Lavea strip. Sean, you are very aroused, very horny, your cock growing stiff. You want to please us and my control over you now extends to your cock,” Bella said.

She watched with satisfaction as the hypno-slaves began to undress; she and Mariah did the same.

“Sean, sit in the recliner. Lavea, you will eat Mariah’s pussy,” Bella commanded next.

Sean sat where she indicated, cock standing straight up. Lavea moved to kneel before Mariah and immediately began to lick at the young woman’s pussy.

Bella unceremoniously mounted Sean’s cock, riding him roughly and moaning with pleasure.

Sean grunted, feeling shame even as he enjoyed the heat of Bella’s wet pussy on his shaft; he had not had sex with any other woman since being enslaved by Peggy, happy for his cock to be exclusively for her.

Still, it felt wonderful as Bella moved up and down on top of him; she shrieked, pulling is hair and pressing his face into her tits so he could suck on them.

Bella orgasmed quickly, continuing to ride him until she did so a second time.

Mariah stood with her eyes closed, trembling with pleasure as Lavea sucked at her clit.

Bella got off Sean and moved to stand beside Mariah.

She admired the younger woman’s magnificent tits; Mariah opened her eyes and smiled, taking Bella’s hands and placing them on her breasts. Bella smiled and massaged them gently.

“Want to take a turn?” she asked Mariah, nodding at Sean’s still-stiff cock.

“Yes please,” Mariah giggled.

The two hypnotists switched places; Lavea dutifully began to eat Bella’s silvery-haired pussy, while a grinning Mariah slowly lowered herself onto Sean’s cock.

The sexy young witch was much gentler than Bella, running her fingers through Sean’s chest hair as she moved slowly up and down. She closed her eyes and a slight moan escaped her lips as he began to suck on her tits.

Mariah let out a gasp as he nipped at her nipples with his teeth, then a longer, louder moan as she orgasmed. She leaned against him as she shuddered in ecstasy.

“Don’t worry, we will find your Domina,” she whispered softly in his ear.

“Thank you, Sibyl Mariah,” he whispered back.

Bella had cum yet again, fingers intertwined in Lavea’s dark hair as she trembled with pleasure.

“Oh fuck I needed that! Thank you Lavea; Peggy has trained you very well. Why don’t you go take a turn on Sean’s cock,” Bella gasped.

Lavea grinned.

“Thank you, Mistress Bella,” the kneeling woman replied.

She rose and sauntered over to where Sean sat as Mariah got off of him.

Sean grunted as Lavea mounted him; the sexy athletic woman shrieked as she rode him hard, her hair flying wildly.

It didn’t take Lavea long to cum; she got off Sean, breathing heavily and stepped aside.

Bella grinned at Sean’s cock, still still after being ridden by three women.

“Lavea, why don’t you help the poor guy out? Tit-fuck him,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Lavea said, moving to crouch before Sean and stroking his cock with her tits.

She grinned up at him as she moved. Sean scowled slightly in return, his frustration at not being able to cum as he was used as a sex toy for the three women evident.

“Cum now, Sean!” Bella said firmly.

He gasped, and Lavea yelped in surprise, flinching as he suddenly shot his load.

Sean laughed and it was Lavea’s turn to scowl as his semen got all over her tits and hit her in the face.

Bella looked and Mariah, and they shared a chuckle.

“Okay, you two go shower; I will put your clothes in the wash, so you will have to go naked for a bit,” Bella commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Peggy’s slaves said together.

Sean and Lavea headed for the guest bathroom.

Bella gathered their clothing and went to her laundry room, then headed to the kitchen and returned with a two beers, handing one to Mariah.

“Thank you. So what is our next move?” the hypnotist-witch asked, sitting on the couch and drawing her bare feet up beneath her.

“Well, your aunt was working with Arthur Winston, right? Donna was working with Deborah, so she will probably be taking her place or at least working with him. If she has Peggy’s copy of “The Art of True Hypnotism”, she will be very dangerous very soon. Something big is brewing here in Boise, isn’t it?” Bella asked, joining her on the couch.

“Yes; Winston is preparing to open his new hypnotism club here in Boise soon. There will be a hypno-dueling tournament, and a lot of ’tists are coming in from all over the world. He and Deborah wanted all the local hypnotists under control before his big grand opening. Taking her off the board will slow him down, but he still has Jayde and Sylver, his two attack dog ’tists, as well as Claire, a skilled witch,” Mariah replied, taking a drink from her bottle.

“Alright, so we don’t know if Donna is going to leave town or stay, and if she is with Winston or not. I will get Jennifer and Lavea on information gathering duty; I think I need to meet with Winston,” Bella said, drinking her beer.

“Not alone, I hope,” Mariah said.

“No, no. Sean and Lavea are very capable, and I have a new friend who is both a hypnotist and a witch,” Bella replied with a wink.

Mariah grinned; she was ecstatic to be free of Deborah’s control, and she was genuinely enjoying Bella’s company.

“I can try to track Donna down in my crystal ball,” she offered.

Bella laughed; her expression became serious when she realized Mariah was not joking.

“Wait, you really can do that?” she asked.

Now Mariah chuckled.

“Yes. It is not easy, but I will be happy to try,” she replied.

“That won’t be necessary, Sibyl Mariah,” Lavea said respectfully.

She was standing naked in the hallway, her hair wrapped in a towel.

“Oh? Why is that?” Bella asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Domina Peggy had me place a GPS transmitter behind the metal clasp on “The Art of True Hypnotism”. I can track it from my phone,” she said.

Bella looked surprised and slightly annoyed.

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?” she asked.

“It was blocked from my memory until just a few moments ago; a failsafe Domina Peggy gave me in case both she and the book disappeared,” Lavea explained, walking into the room and taking a knee before Bella.

“I see; well, that was a smart move on her part. I must admit, Peggy does seem well-suited to the life and intrigues of the true hypnotism world” Bella said with a chuckle.

“Domina Peggy sounds clever and prepared; I can’t wait to meet her and thank her for helping take down my aunt. Helping save her is the least I can do,” Mariah remarked.

“She is clever, and an amazing woman, Sybil Mariah. Thank you for helping us. And thank you, Mistress Bella,” Sean said, walking out naked to kneel beside Lavea.

Mariah gave him a comforting smile, and Bella nodded in acknowledgement of his respectful deference.

“Yes she is, and she is my friend. I am going to free her from Donna, whatever it takes. Alright, Lavea see if you can get a fix on the book. When Jennifer gets here, I will ask her to arrange a meeting with Arthur Winston; we need to find out where the other local hypnotists stand, and see if any of them are with us. Then we can plan our next move,” Bella said.

“Sounds good to me,” Mariah agreed.

Lavea and Sean both nodded.

Bella finished her beer, then went to get a shower.