The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part I

Chapter Three: Donna

Donna sat cross-legged on the king-size bed in her luxury suite’s bedroom at the Riverside Hotel; she was naked, freshly showered and intently reading “The Art of True Hypnotism”.

Peggy lay on the bed beside her, also naked and frantically rubbing her pussy.

Her long, thick hair was gone; Donna had gleefully shaved it off after arriving at the hotel, and she wore an ornate black leather slave-collar.

Katie, Peggy’s house slave, stood silently against the wall awaiting Donna’s commands, dressed in her typical very short denim shorts, tank top and bare feet.

“I will obey Donna…Donna is my Mistress…I must obey Donna…,” Peggy chanted, moaning and gasping as she masturbated to her owner.

She was deeply hypnotized; this was at least the sixth time Donna had commanded Peggy to masturbate to her since she’d been captured on Deborah’s property two days earlier.

Every time Peggy orgasmed while pleasuring herself Donna’s hold on her mind and will grew stronger.

Donna would have preferred to have Peggy awake and aware of her predicament so she could savor her rival’s humiliation, but she knew Peggy’s mind was too powerful and her will too strong to allow her conscious thought. Donna was smart enough not to allow her desire for revenge to cloud her judgement in the name of petty revenge, so she’d kept Peggy in a deep trance and was regularly reinforcing her control with sexual domination.

Donna was carefully reading the section on The Mistress’s Gaze, desperate to unlock the power as Peggy had.

So far she had been unable to do so, although she could feel a slight built of power behind her eyes when she tried.

After hypnotizing Peggy back on Deborah’s property and gaining control over Sean, Donna had realized that Deborah’s days as a power in the hypnosis community were likely numbered. Having already gotten what she wanted from Deborah, freedom from Peggy’s hypnotism, Donna felt no loyalty to the hypnodomme and decided to flee. She knew she didn’t have a lot of time, as Peggy’s allies were sweeping the property; so, Donna had quickly put Sean in the dog kennel, then went quickly in the house with Peggy in tow. She had found Mariah’s room and grabbed a large, old tome of magic from the desk, then went to Deborah’s study. She found it abandoned, having missed Bella and Mariah’s rescue by Lavea by minutes.

Donna had grabbed Deborah’s tablet and a cell phone that she used frequently for all her true hypnotism related business, then taken Peggy and fled to her pickup, parked in the circular driveway in front of Deborah’s house.

She had driven straight to Peggy’s house, commanding her new puppet to give her “The Art of True Hypnotism” as well as turn over control of Katie to her. Then she had taken them to her house, packed three large suitcases and headed for the hotel; she had not left the suite in the two days since, first taking her time hypnotizing Peggy more deeply and securing her control over her mind. After she was satisfied Peggy was hers, she had been spending all her time either reading “The Art of True Hypnotism” or combing through Deborah’s phone and tablet which luckily had been unlocked, figuring out who her contacts were and forming a plan.

Deborah had been quite forthcoming with Donna about Arthur Winston, the Spiral and their plans for Boise, so Donna at least had some idea of what she wanted to do; she had called Arthur Winston from Deborah’s phone. After explaining who she was and what had happened at Deborah’s house, Donna and Arthur had a long conversation. Eventually, they had agreed that he would give Donna some assistance and she would take down Bella Beguile and her associates. In return, Donna would take Deborah’s place as Arthur’s right-hand hypnotist.

Arthur Winston was still smarting over his humiliating defeat at Tiny Tough’s hands, as well as finding out how spectacularly Deborah had bungled things trying to get Bella Beguile and Peggy McGinley in line. This Donna Mason sounded powerful, motivated and effective; she already had Peggy in her power, and was willing to take on Bella and her team if her provided her with backup. Jayde and Sylver were busy hunting Casey, but there were several other hypnotists in town he could call upon to assist his new ally.

He desperately wanted Bella Beguile dealt with before his new club’s grand opening in two weeks.

Donna was expecting a trio of Arthur’s associates to arrive in about an hour to discuss hunting down Bella Beguile and neutralizing her along with any other hypnotists who were opposed to Arthur’s plans in Boise.

Frustrated, Donna slammed the book closed; she just could not seem to make any progress activating The Mistress’s gaze.

Beside her, Peggy was masturbating even more furiously; she could not cum without her Mistress’s permission, and her chanting had devolved into long breathless moans. Her back was arched with her efforts, eyes rolling back in her head as she continued to rub her pussy, desperate to cum.

“Cum now, Peggy dear,” Donna said casually.

She watched with satisfaction as her slave shuddered, screaming in ecstasy as she finally released.

Peggy lay trembling as the incredible orgasm washed over her; tears trickled from her eyes as she gasped for breath, feeling the compulsion to obey Donna’s every command increase as she felt the intense pleasure.

However, deep in her subconscious mind a tiny part of her still resisted, fighting Donna’s control; it was a tiny seed, a last vestige of her free will that Donna had not yet found and destroyed. It was shrinking every time Peggy masturbated to her owner, but her disciplined practice of self-hypnosis had kept it alive, nurturing it for the time when she could make it sprout and unravel Donna’s hypnotic control over her mind.

“Alright, it is time for me to get ready for this meeting. But first, you two are going to help me relax a bit,” Donna said, getting off the bed.

She stood in the middle of the room.

“Peggy, get on your knees behind me and eat my ass; Katie, you will kneel in front of me and eat my pussy. Now!” Donna ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” both women said, moving to obey.

Donna smiled with satisfaction she reached back and separated her ass cheeks so Peggy could bury her face and lick her asshole. She gasped with pleasure as Katie did the same with her pussy.

Donna moaned in ecstasy; she had not allowed herself the time to inflict petty humiliation on Peggy until now, and she was thoroughly enjoying it. She allowed the two women to worship her for ten minutes, orgasming three times as they worked.

“Okay, that’s enough my little sluts. For now, anyway. Go get cleaned up and stand quietly by the wall in the living room until I command otherwise. I have to get dressed for my meeting,” Donna finally said.

Peggy and Katie moved to obey; Donna went to the closet where she had hung the large collection of clothing she had brought from home. She selected a short black scoop-neck dress and tall black platform sandals, which complemented her dark hair and black finger and toenails, as well as making her breathtaking blue eyes stand out. She left her long, curly dark hair down, and dangling sapphire earrings along with a large sapphire pendant completed her outfit.

A short time later her guests had arrived and were seated on her suite’s comfortable couch and arm chairs; Katie and a still-naked Peggy served drinks.

Donna surveyed the individuals Arthur Winston had sent to assist her in capturing Bella Beguile.

First was Mistress Jing-Mei, a beautiful woman of fifty-one from Seattle; originally from china, she had moved to the United States with her wealthy parents at the age of five. A highly educated and intelligent woman, Jing-Mei had discovered her talent for hypnotism as a teen-ager, after witnessing a friend’s mother hypnotizing her husband. The woman had offered to train Jing-Mei in exchange for keeping what she had seen a secret; by the time she was twenty-five she was working as a mercenary hypnotist and had never looked back. A powerful hypnodomme with her own little empire back in Seattle, Jing-Mei was unaccustomed to taking orders or working with anyone. However, she owed Arthur Winston a debt of honor for some help he’d given her several years earlier and she was participating to repay that debt.

Five-foot-four, Jing-Mei was a gorgeous woman who could easily pass for fifteen years younger, with very long dark hair currently worn in an intricate braid wrapped around her head; her dark eyes were intelligent and intense, and she had flawless skin. Jing-Mei was exceptionally fit, and had trained in Kung-fu from the age of seven. She was wearing an elegant, floor-length black evening gown that showed off her lovely shoulders and had a long-slit up the side to reveal one toned leg, along with black high-heeled sandals with diamond-encrusted straps and buckles. A large ruby solitaire pendant hung around her neck, and matching earrings dangled from her earlobes. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep crimson, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a small ruby on her left middle toe.

Beside Jing-Mei sat Claire Barnes; a pretty red-head, she was five-ten with a large tits, lightly freckled fair skin, and a curvy figure. She had big blue eyes and an absolutely radiant smile; her long hair was in a fancy ’updo, and she wore a long emerald-green dress with a plunging neckline and four-inch open-toed silver pumps; she wore elegant diamond chandelier-style earrings, and her finger and toenails were painted a deep, dark green.

Claire was a twenty-eight-year-old witch from Portland, Oregon; the women in her family passed down a secret Celtic tradition of magical power for generations. Claire could cast a wide variety of magical spells, as well as brew potions and use herbs and alchemy to create magic effects. She was a brash and outgoing woman, and had worked both with and against hypnotists for the past several years.

In a recliner across from Claire and Jing-Mei sat Master Alistair; a six-foot-two British man of forty, he was extremely handsome with short dark brown hair and green eyes. He was dressed in a well-tailored custom grey suit and Italian leather shoes. A gold ring set with a large onyx adorned his right ring finger.

Alistair was a former businessman who had discovered true hypnotism when he became the slave of one of his junior executives, spending almost a year as her servant. Eventually, he had managed to get free when the woman got sloppy and didn’t reinforce her control over him frequently enough. After he’d strangled the hypnotist who’d enslaved him, he had made an effort to learn everything he could about true hypnotism and eventually became one of the few male Master-level true hypnotists. He had spent the last decade traveling the world, enslaving beautiful women and discarding them as soon as a new one caught his eye. He was arrogant, hedonistic and self-centered, and had worked off and on with Arthur Winston for several years. He had also partnered with Jing-Mei several times, and the two were occasionally lovers.

The final member of the group was a young blonde woman named Jaqueline, or “Jackie” as she was called by most who knew her. A twenty-nine-year-old with shoulder-length light blonde hair and baby-blue eyes; she was five-foot-six and curvaceous, sexy even if she was a bit overweight. She was wearing a little black dress with spaghetti straps, along with with tall black platform sling-back peep-toe pumps. Around her neck was a large diamond pendant, and large aquamarines sparkled in her ears. She wore a gold bracelet on her right wrist and a gold anklet on her left ankle, and her fingernails were painted in a french manicure while her toenails were sky blue.

Jackie was a local real estate agent who had dated Sean before he had become Peggy’s slave. After finding out he’d been hypnotized, she had resolved to learn how Peggy had done it so she could get Sean back and get revenge on Peggy for stealing Sean, even though in truth he had dumped her before he had become a slave. In the process of digging around to find information on Peggy’s power, she met Arthur Winston, and he had decided Jackie had the potential to use true hypnotism. He had Deborah begin training her, and she proved to indeed have the ability. While she was still a novice with only a few months of experience as a hypnotist, she was coming along quickly and was now able to hypnotize a subject fairly easily if she had their attention. Part of Donna’s agreement with Arthur was that she take Jackie on as her apprentice and train her further; Donna had agreed, and Jackie had been delighted to find out that Peggy was now a slave.

Jackie was a petty, lazy, selfish and irresponsible woman; she was only interested in personal gain, and was eager to become more powerful as a hypnotist. This made her a perfect expendable pawn for Arthur Winston and an excellent toady for Donna.

“Thank you all for coming. I am sure you are all aware of the goal, the capture of Bella Beguile and anybody who is assisting her. Arthur Winston wants her neutralized well before the opening of The Spiral, and he has asked me to see to it. Obviously he asked you to assist me; I am aware that some of you have much more experience than I do, and I am not too proud to admit that you are quite a bit more powerful than I am; so first of all, I just want to say that I am grateful to have you with me, and that you all have my utmost respect. I do not see this a situation where I am in charge, but rather a group effort. So, I would like to have a discussion and hear everyone’s opinions about how we should proceed. Does that sound good to all of you?” Donna asked.

“Indeed, I am game if all you lovely ladies are,” Alistair replied.

“Fine by me,” Claire agreed.

“Absolutely!” Jackie said enthusiastically.

Jing-Mei regarded Donna silently for a moment; then she nodded curtly.

Donna had a very forceful personality and natural leadership qualities that were evident; the beautiful Asian hypnotist could see why Winston had asked Donna to run this operation.

She could also tell that Donna was an egomaniacal control-freak and an extremely dangerous woman, especially considering that she was supposedly a naturally talented hypnotist, powerful beyond her experience.

Jing-Mei alone of the group had reservations about what they were doing, and she resolved to watch Donna carefully; she had been around the true hypnotism world much longer than the rest of the people in the room, and she had no intention of being dragged down by Arthur Winston’s ambitions, regardless of her debt to him.

“Excellent. Claire, why don’t you start us off; have you got any ideas about how to flush Bella out so we can take her?” Donna asked.