The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The usual disclaimers apply. Special thanks to Rinky Dink for his support and suggestions. I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I do writing it.”

Title: “A Bad Day at School”

Chapter 2

Feeling naked and vulnerable, Melanie hastened for the rear exit, trying to keep to the shadows so no one would see her. When she walked outside, a light breeze swirled around her, gently blowing the plaid skirt she was wearing and caressing her legs, thighs, and recently exposed pussy, making her realize just how little protection her school uniform actually afforded her. As she made her way home, cutting through back yards and alleys to reduce the risk of being seen like this, the thought occurred to her that Mr. Vickers had good reason to be so strict about the dress code. She couldn’t wait to get home and then back to school so she could show her principal how ready she was to be a good girl now.

With great relief, Melanie made it home without incident. However, she was surprised to find her mother Gloria there working on the home computer. “What are you doing home so early?” She asked.

“I should ask the same of you.” Her mom archly replied.

Melanie didn’t quite know how to answer. The principal didn’t tell her what to say if she got caught coming home, but she somehow knew that telling her mom too much would greatly displease him. Figuring that a partial truth was better than an outright lie, she softly replied. “I was sent home because my skirt was too short.”

Gloria immediately sensed that something was wrong. Her daughter was normally a confident, energetic young woman, not at all like this shy, timid girl with slightly glazed eyes that stood blushing before her. Concerned, she asked, “What’s the matter Mel? There’s more to this than a simple ‘dress code violation.’ Did anything else happen that I need to know about? You’re not on drugs, are you?”

“No, mom. The principal said I just needed to go home and get a longer skirt, then I could go back to classes. Gotta go now. If I don’t get back soon enough, I’m sure I’ll be in even more trouble!” With that, she quickly ran up the stairs to her room and closed the door behind her.

As she rummaged through her underwear drawer, Melanie started to grow frantic when she couldn’t immediately find what she needed. Most of her bras and panties were either lace, silk, or satin of various colors, none of them white. She wanted to get dressed quickly so her mom wouldn’t get too suspicious and cause her an even greater delay getting back to school. The principal’s post-hypnotic suggestion was strong and she knew that if she arrived too late, Vickers would be very displeased. Finally, Melanie found a plain set of white cotton bra and panties that her grandmother had given her as a gift last Christmas. She quickly put these on, fixed her uniform, and headed back downstairs where she found her mom waiting by the front door, holding the car keys.

“What are you doing with those?” She asked. “I can walk back to school just fine.”

“Something’s not right about you,” came the concerned reply, “and I think we both need to talk to this principal of yours so we can get to the bottom of it.”

Mom, NO!” The younger girl exclaimed. “I swear, it’s fine! You’re only going to make things worse!”

“Make WHAT worse? No....you don’t have to answer that, but you ARE going to get in the car without any more backtalk! Now let’s go.”

As she drove, Gloria kept glancing sideways at the young blonde, wondering what exactly caused this sudden change in her daughter’s personality. “This Vickers better have a good explanation for me.” She thought angrily as she pulled into the school parking lot.

Despite Melanie’s protests, Gloria managed to drag her reluctant daughter to the principal’s office. So angry was she at this point, that she just stormed through his door without even knocking. Although startled and more than a little worried by the sudden appearance of the elder Watkins, Vickers quickly regained his composure as he assessed this new development. Mrs. Watkins could have almost passed as Melanie’s older sister. She was a little taller and more full-figured than her daughter, and her blond hair was a little shorter and curlier, but she was still very much a knock-out. The outfit she was wearing, white crinoline skirt, turquoise blouse, and matching high-heels, accentuated her natural beauty. However, the expression on her face was all business and he had to quickly find a way to deal with her before trouble got any deeper.

He reached under his desk to turn up the volume on the subliminal music in his office, stood up, and greeted them. “Good afternoon. You must be Mrs. Watkins. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I can tell that you’re upset about something. Won’t you and Melanie please have a seat and relax. That’s a good girl.”

Hearing her trigger phrase, the younger girl eagerly complied, the worried look caused by her mother’s actions quickly replaced by one of calm contentment. Gloria, however, was not so easily appeased. Instead of taking the proffered seat, she walked up to Vickers’ desk and leaned threateningly towards him.

“Mr. Vickers.” She said angrily. “Something is wrong with my daughter, you know what it is, and I DEMAND an explanation, NOW!”

“Mrs. Watkins.” He calmly replied. “You NEED to sit down and relax. Anger will solve nothing. I’m sure you’ve had a long day and you’ll feel MUCH better if you just take a deep breath and relax.”

Gloria took a step back and blinked in surprise at the sudden weakness she felt. Reaching behind her, she found her chair and eased down into it. In more even tones, she said, “I’m sorry. You’re right. I just got so upset with my daughter’s sudden change in behavior, that I let it affect my judgment. Would you please explain why you sent her home? Did you catch her doing drugs or was it something else?”

“As I’m sure you’ll recall, both you and your husband chose this school because you felt that Melanie needed more discipline and structure in her life to change her rebellious ways. As you can see,” he continued as he gestured at the younger girl, “she is quite docile and compliant now.”

Looking towards her daughter, Gloria became enraged as she took in the young girl’s slumped posture and vacant expression. Shaking off her feelings of tiredness, she quickly stood up and advanced on the principal again. Towering over him, she yelled, “I don’t want a ZOMBIE! Whatever you’ve done to her, undo it NOW or so help me, I WILL have the police in here!”

“Gloria, step away from my desk. Your anger is only making you tired. You feel so tired and sleepy that you need to sit down and relax. Relax and sleep. Soon you will submit to my will.”

“So THAT’S what you did! “she exclaimed. “Well your hypnosis won’t work on me! Come on Mel! Wake up! We’re getting out of here and going to the police!”

Vickers was shocked! He’d never had a hypnosis attempt fail before. Fortunately for him, he had a back-up plan prepared just in case. While Gloria had her back turned to him as she tried to rouse her entranced daughter, he quickly soaked a cloth with chloroform. With a few quick strides, he came around from behind his desk, grabbed her, and clamped it over her face. “I’m afraid I just can’t allow that Mrs. Watkins.” He grunted as he tried to subdue her. “It really is time for you to sleep now.”

Gloria was a strong woman who at first thrashed like a wildcat as she tried to break free and turn her head away from the cloth. She might’ve succeeded if she wasn’t caught by surprise. Vickers managed to wrap his leg around both of hers so he could lower her to the ground. Now she was totally helpless! Gloria tried to hold her breath , but her struggle had used up all her air. As she inhaled the fumes she started to feel dizzy almost immediately. She tried inhaling slow shallow breaths, but her vision was getting fuzzy anyway. There was so much chloroform on the cloth that resistance was hopeless! She blinked her eyes to try and focus. The last thing she remembered was Vickers leering down at her as he groped her defenseless breasts.

Vickers finally relaxed as Gloria’s eyes finally fluttered and rolled closed and her beautiful blonde head went limp in his hands. He held the cloth on her for about 30 seconds to make sure she stayed out for a while, then pulled it away. Excited by his conquest, he spread the unconscious woman’s legs, lifted her skirt, and ogled her lacy blue panties. Oh yes. He would have fun breaking down THIS one.

“What have you done to my mom?! Get your hands off her, you creep!”

Quickly turning to face his questioner, the principal saw a different young woman than the one who was so compliant a short while ago. The shock of seeing him attack her mother must have jolted her out of the trance. Melanie was now ready to fight him and Vickers could only hope that there was enough chloroform left on the cloth to put her down. When she lunged towards him, the principal quickly side-stepped her and thrust the cloth over her face as he grabbed her from behind and tried to hold her still. The young girl saw what was coming, though, and she began to thrash around, fighting like a whirlwind. She held her breath and turned her head away, while she kicked her legs all over. Vickers grabbed her by the hair and held her fast. After about a minute she was still thrashing around and showed no sign of going under. The principal finally took his right leg and wrapped it around both of Melanie’s and held them down. She gave him a startled look as he now had her completely under control. The young girl started to breathe and cough now. Soon her eyes fluttering and rolling closed. Vickers watched with satisfaction as her head finally fell limp in his arms. He held the cloth on her for about a minute, took it off, and dropped it on the floor. Out of curiosity, he also lifted up Melanie’s skirt and quietly laughed when he noted the plain white cotton panties she now wore. “At least THAT part of her programming worked.” He thought to himself. Now he just had to figure out what to do with his newest conquests.

The first thing to do, he decided, is to get them out of his front office and secure them. He opened a sliding panel in the back wall to reveal a second, inner office. This one was soundproofed and furnished with tables equipped with restraints. Sophisticated-looking equipment also lined one of the walls. It was here that Vickers took his most disruptive students and programmed them to behave according to his will.

Vickers picked Melanie up, cradle carried her into the other room, and placed her on the first table. Then he went back for Gloria and laid her on the table next to Melanie’s. By this time, though, she was slowly starting to wake up. While she was struggling to right herself, the principal picked up the cloth, walked over to the table and poured more chloroform on it. Then he walked towards Gloria and placed it over her face. She relaxed and breathed deeply, too weak to resist this time. Her ears started ringing after a few breaths. Her vision blurred and she blinked her eyes to try and focus. It was no use. Her eyes rolled closed and everything went dark. Vickers smiled as he held his now limp doll in his arms. Once they woke back up, he would begin their training.

To be continued......