The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The usual disclaimers apply. Special thanks to Rinky Dink for his support and suggestions. I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I do writing it.”

Title: “A Bad Day at School”

Chapter 3

While they were sleeping off the effects of the chloroform, Principal Vickers proceeded to secure his most recent conquests. Arranging both mother and daughter face up on their respective tables with legs slightly spread and arms at their sides, he strapped their wrists and ankles with leather restraints. Two more wrapped around their foreheads would keep their heads from thrashing around during their “treatment.” Finally, he lowered two helmet-like devices over them. Stepping back to examine his work, he watched with satisfaction while the girls’ chests rose up and down in a steady manner as they breathed shallowly. Knowing that they would still be out for a while, Vickers walked back to his outer office.

Picking up his phone, he dialed a number and waited. Twenty seconds later, he said, “The birds are caged per your instruction. Proceeding to clip their wings.”

“Very well.” came the reply. “Once you finish the initial procedure, wait for my arrival so I can perform the final steps. Don’t do anything else until I get there.”

Disappointed, Vickers said, “The older bird was quite troublesome and I believe I need to give her some additional treatment.”

Pausing to think, the voice answered, “Do what you have to within the parameters I gave you. Remember, the young one’s mine. When she’s prepped and ready, call me and I’ll come over there. If I like the results, you’ll be rewarded accordingly.”

“Understood.” The principal said before the call terminated.

When he went back to his inner office, Gloria and Melanie were just starting to stir as the effects of the chloroform wore off. Vickers enjoyed watching their initial confusion upon waking change to fear and anger as the young women grasped the predicament they were in.

As Gloria struggled to escape her bonds, she spotted the principal sneering at her. Enraged by his smug expression, she exclaimed, “You fucking BAStard! Let me GO! There’s no way you’re going to get away with this!”

“I suggest you take a more respectful tone with me Mrs. Watkins. This is MY school. I can ‘get away with’, as you so quaintly put, anything I want and you’re quite helpless to do anything about it.”

“Well you can’t keep us here forever! People are going to notice us missing and it won’t be long before they start asking questions around here. Once they find out about this, you are going down, you sick fuck!”

“Oh, you’ll both be back home long before anyone misses you. However, once I reprogram you, nobody will suspect a thing.”

“Yeah, right.” she sarcastically replied. “What are you going to do, use your ‘hypnotic power?’ Did you forget that I’ve already fought off your first pathetic attempt? You may have been able to influence my daughter, but I’m on to your tricks and they won’t work on me!”

“I’m quite sure they won’t.” Vickers replied. “You’re quite stubborn, but that’s why I have you both hooked up to these lovely machines.”

“And just what do you expect these things to do?” Gloria asked defiantly.

“They alter the electro-chemical reactions in your brain to the exact specifications I require. I’m sure you’ve noticed how extremely well behaved my students are, right?”

“Yesss.” She reluctantly replied.

“Think about it. Do you honestly believe that they maintain perfect discipline without some help?”

“You couldn’t POSSIBLY have brainwashed EVERYone!”

“No, I didn’t; just the troublemakers—like your daughter, for example.”

A little worried now, Gloria realized she would have to try to stall Vickers while surreptitiously trying to free her arms from their bonds. “Why do you do it? Whatever gave you the idea to set all this up?”

“I get paid extremely well for graduating ‘model’ citizens. In fact, your own husband chose to send Melanie here to instill some discipline in her. Besides,” he said with eyes hungrily crawling over her defenseless body. “The ‘fringe benefits’ are QUITE nice.”

“Pervert! You’ll never get away with this!”

“Yes, yes.” He dismissively replied. “So you’ve already said. That’s enough stalling. It’s time for you to understand just who your master really is.”

“Master this!” Gloria said scornfully as she gave him the finger. “I’ll never submit to the likes of you.”

With a sarcastic laugh, he said, “Fine words from someone in your position. Why don’t you watch how easily this works on your daughter first. The same thing’s going to happen to you.”

“NO! Keep your filthy hands off her. So help me, I’ll......”

“You’ll WHAT!?” He interrupted. “There’s nothing you can do and you know it!”

As the machinery attached to the younger girl hummed into life, Gloria said, “Whatever he’s doing, Melanie, FIGHT IT! We can beat this creep if you just hold on!”

“I’m trying, mom. Something inside my head, though....so strong...feel like I’m drowning in it....can’t resist.” She finished weakly before finally lying still.

A minute later, Vickers shut down the equipment and removed the helmet from the young blonde’s head. After a quick examination, he asked, “Melanie, how do you feel now?”

“Just fine, Mr. Vickers. But why am I tied up like this? What happened?”

“You and your mother had an episode in my office earlier so I needed to fix you up and get you well. You’re all better now but I need your assistance for your mom to heal.”

“Whatever you say. Just tell me what to do.”

Releasing her binds, the principal helped Melanie stand up. After taking a minute to show her how to work the reprogramming device, he said, “All you have to do now is pull the switch on my mark and your mom will be as good as new.”

Horrified, Gloria exclaimed. “Melanie. STOP! Think about what you’re doing! This isn’t you. Help me out of this, PLEASE!”

“I’m sorry mom. Mr. Vickers said that you’re not well and this will make you all better. I...I... have to do what he tells me.”

“That’s right, Melanie.” He said. “Throw the switch.....now.”

Gloria suddenly felt her mind being invaded by the programming. She tried to fight as best she could but it was steadily overwhelming her consciousness and will. Desperate to survive, she envisioned a dam protecting her inner self and holding back the flood that was threatening to engulf her. Now the steady hum from the machine holding her down changed to a high pitched whine as a negative feedback started to develop.

“Turn up the power a notch, Melanie.” Vickers ordered.

She obeyed his command but it was too late. The whine of the machinery kept getting higher and higher until an alarm started buzzing. “Shut it down. Shut it down!” He shouted.

Once it was safely off, he turned to Gloria and asked, “What did you do? Nobody’s ever been able to resist my programming before.”

She triumphantly replied, “I’m not just some impressionable young teenager, you know. I TOLD you that your tricks won’t work with me. Now LET...ME...GO!”

“Oh, no. That is definitely not an option. Especially since you provided me with the solution to this problem. Since you’re NOT a teenager, I just need to weaken your resistance before turning the equipment back on again.”

“And just how do you propose to do THAT?” She asked defiantly.

“That’s the fun part. Foremost, we need to remove your first line of defense. It’s much more difficult to defend oneself without any clothes on.” He replied as he eagerly started unbuttoning her blouse. Spreading it open, he gazed appreciatively at her firm tits accentuated by a lacy, blue bra.

“Oh, REAL original.” Gloria sarcastically said. “Get an eyeful, you creep. What am I supposed to do now, beg and plead for mercy?”

“It wouldn’t help even if you did.”

Vickers unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, revealing lace blue panties that matched her bra. Grabbing a pair of scissors from one of the drawers on the side of the table, he first cut the front of her bra in half and removed the cups from her breasts. Next, he cut off her panties at the hip and pulled them off, revealing a neatly trimmed, blonde pussy. “There. That oughta do it.” He said with satisfaction as his eyes greedily devoured her exposed body.

Despite what she said earlier, Gloria felt embarrassed and humiliated by this treatment but she vowed not to let the pervert know it. “I really don’t see how this accomplishes anything. It’s only going to be added to the list of charges against you once you get locked up.”

“I’m sorry, my dear, but I just really don’t see that happening. Now, I’ve really had enough of your mouth. It’s time to go under now.”

With that, he placed the woman’s panties over her mouth and nose to form a mask. Grabbing an eyedropper and the bottle of chloroform he used earlier, he proceeded to drip the pungent liquid slowly over her face. Gloria’s eyes widened in fear as she almost immediately began to feel dizzy. She knew it was hopeless now as her ears started ringing and her eyelids started to flutter. Not wanting her completely unconscious, he pulled the panties away. She was just awake enough to allow his machine to work now. Pulling the switch again, the machine hummed back to life. This time, there was no resistance.