The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This story is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by this content or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Comments and feedback are welcome so please feel free to send me an e-mail any time.

Title: “A Bad Day at School”

“Melanie Watkins, please report to the principal’s office immediately”

“Ah shit! Now what?” She thought as she heard the announcement over the PA system. “If it’s not one thing, it’s another.”

As she walked down the hall, her mind replayed the events of the last few months. Growing up in San Diego definitely agreed with her. At 5′8″, she was vivacious and pretty with blonde hair, green eyes, and a tanned, lithe body toned by years of surfing. During her first 3 years of high school, she learned how to use her looks to full advantage and could get just about anything she wanted from any man in school, fellow student OR teacher. However, this past summer her father got transferred and now Melanie was stuck spending her senior year in this uptight Christian school deep in the heart of the Bible Belt. Much to her dismay, she quickly discovered that the tricks she used with great success in California only got her in trouble here. The first time she flirted with the Christian boys, they just scowled with disapproval and viewed her as “cheap” instead of falling over themselves to get her attention like she was accustomed to in San Diego. Even worse, she couldn’t catch any breaks from her teachers. Where a sexy outfit in class would bump her grades up at her old school, here they just landed her in detention. This place had a strict uniform code and any deviation caused a student to be sent home, not to come back until his or her appearance was made proper. Even worse was the way any attempts at free thoughts or expression were quickly stifled by the teaching staff. EVERYone had to think, dress, and act like “the perfect little Christian.” Of course, having been raised in a much different environment, Melanie was constantly violating some rule or other. With these thoughts in mind, she realized she really shouldn’t be surprised on being called here after all. Sighing heavily, she knocked on the door to the principal’s office.

“Come in.” said a voice that sent chills up her spine. “I’ve been expecting you Ms. Watkins.”

Opening the door, Melanie appraised the surroundings. The office was walled in dark, wood paneling and only sparsely furnished. To her left was a bookshelf lined with various schoolbooks and religious texts; to the right, a few file cabinets and a rather plain couch. The principal’s desk was, of course the center of the room. Centered on the wall behind it was the room’s only adornment; a very elaborate crucifix. Melanie noticed another door in the back corner which she assumed to be a closet. Two high-backed wooden chairs faced each other. One was the empty chair facing the desk where it was indicated she should sit. The other, of course, was occupied by Principal Vickers, whose appearance matched that of his office; stern and foreboding. As the door closed behind her and she took her seat, Melanie heard what sounded like some kind of rhythmic gospel music playing softly over hidden speakers.

“Please sit down.” He continued. “I’m sure that you know why I called you in here.”

“I know it’s not for a good reason.” She hotly replied. “What stupid little rule of yours did I break this time?”

“Your geometry teacher, Mr. Gallagher, has informed me that you were sitting in his class in a most immodest fashion and he couldn’t help but notice that you’re not wearing school-approved undergarments.”

“What a load of bullshit! That pervert spends more time trying to look up girl’s dresses than he does teaching class. You should be calling HIM into this office, not me!”

“Ms. WATkins! Such language will not be tolerated here! Mr. Gallagher has taught here for over 25 years without a single complaint. I have no reason to doubt his veracity. You however, have been nothing but trouble since the first day you’ve arrived at this school. Therefore, it is my obligation to investigate the claim and make the decision as to the extent of your punishment.”

“Punishment??!?” She replied incredulously. “I haven’t even done anything wrong!”

“Oh, I’m quite sure you have.” He said. “Now the choice is up to you. If you cooperate, there may be no punishment at all. However, the more difficult you make things for me, the more I’ll do the same to you.”

Suspiciously she asked, “Exactly what kind of ‘cooperation’ are you asking for here?”

“You claim that Mr. Gallagher has given me false information. To prove that, you’ll need to remove your skirt and blouse. If your bra and panties are the regulation white cotton, then you’ll be free to go with no consequences.”

Leaping angrily from her chair, Melanie exclaimed, “I KNEW it! You’re just as much of a pervert as HE is! Wait’ll I tell my dad about this! He works for the government and you will be SO out of a job once he finds out! I am OUTTA here!”

“I’m afraid I can’t allow you to leave Ms. Watkins.”

“Oh yeah? Just watch me!” She said as she stormed to the door.

When she tried to open it, however, she found that it was locked. Furious, she turned on the principal and exclaimed, “You can’t hold me prisoner! Now let me out this INstant!”

Vickers walked around from behind his desk and advanced towards the young girl. Looking into her eyes, he said, “You’re completely in my power Melanie, and soon will be unable to resist me in any way. Now go back to your chair and do what I ordered.”

“What are you trying to do,” she scoffed, “hypnotize me? THAT’S not going to work. Now unlock this door and let me go!”

Instead of turning the doorknob, the principal opened a panel in the wall and turned the knob that increased the volume of the music in the room. “As I said before, you are not permitted to leave. You’ll find that the music makes you tired, and it’s harder and harder to resist me. More and more you’ll find yourself responding to my voice, responding to my suggestions, becoming unable to resist, completely unable to resist.”

“Like hell, you creep!” She exclaimed as she tried to pound on the door to get someone’s attention. However, Melanie found that she could only manage to make a few feeble taps, unlikely to be heard by anyone on the other side.

The principal noticed this, smiled, and continued. ““You’re seeing now how useless it is to resist. You’re discovering that I’m completely in control. You find that you’re powerless, completely powerless. Your struggles are completely ineffective; I have complete control over your body, complete control over your body.”

“I’ll show YOU control.” Turning around to face him, she tried to launch a kick to his groin, but it was as though her athlete’s muscles had all turned to jelly. She couldn’t even get her foot off the ground and Melanie was now finding it increasingly difficult to remain standing up.

Suddenly afraid, she asked, “What have you done to me? Stop it now or you’ll be in so much trouble...”

“It’s YOU who are in trouble.” He replied as he closed in on her. “You can’t fight me. Feel how your resistance tires you. So very, very tired. Resistance tires you. You’re becoming more and more tired and heavy. The more that you struggle, the more tired you become. Your body is so tired and heavy, tired and heavy.”

Melanie tried to raise her arms to fend off Vickers’ advance but the music pounding in her ears was making her increasingly slow and sluggish. There was nothing she could do when he firmly took hold of her and guided her over to the couch.

“Your body is relaxing, feel it relax.” He continued. “Notice how heavy your arms are. The effort of holding them up tires them. The tension tires them. They feel so heavy ... so very, very heavy. You want to lower them, to stop fighting with them, so they must tire and grow heavy, very heavy. Each moment the weight of your body tugs you down, down. It’s so hard to hold up your heavy arms. Your heavy, heavy body is so tired and sleepy, so very sleepy.” Look into my eyes now. You’re so tired and heavy ... so tired and heavy. Your legs are tired and heavy. Feel how tired they are. You’ve been standing for so long .... your legs are so very weary. So very, very tired ... and heavy. Your whole body is tired ... fatigued. You want to lie down now because you’re feeling so tired and sleepy.”

Melanie, still fighting to stay awake, asked, “Why are you doing this? You’re bound to get caught sooner or later.”

Seeing that the now weak and helpless girl was no threat, he explained. “This is MY school and all students behave the way I want them to. You, my dear, have been a disruptive influence and I just cannot allow that. Only once you’ve seen the error of your ways and submit to my control, will you be allowed to go. Now, it’s time for you to go to sleep.”

“NO!” She gasped. “I WON’T sleep. Mustn’t sleep.”

“Yes, you will. You WANT to lie down and sleep. To let your heavy, tired body relax and sleep. You want to lie down more than anything in the world. Lie down now and go to sleep. Deep, deep asleep. It will feel so wonderful to let your body relax. To feel free and relaxed ... free and relaxed ... relaxed and heavy ... relaxed and heavy ... to be free and sleep ... deep, heavy sleep.”

Unable to move now, the young girl was only able to stare hatefully at the principal, willing herself to stay awake despite her rapidly growing sleepiness. Her eyes started to tear from the strain of holding them open and she was forced to blink. Each time she closed her eyes, though, it was harder and harder to open them.

Vickers noticed this and continued to press. “Soon you shall sleep and then I will leave you to sleep by yourself, deeply and peacefully. Look into my eyes now, deep into my eyes and soon you shall sleep. Feel how very, very tired you are. Notice how very heavy your eyelids grow. More and more heavy. As you gaze into my eyes, feel your eyelids closing, closing, closing. So heavy, so very heavy. Feel how very, very heavy your eyes are now. How wonderful it would be to let them close ... to drift deep ... deep asleep ... feel your eyes closing now ... they close tighter and tighter ... tighter and tighter as you enter a deep and heavy sleep.”

She couldn’t fight anymore. Melanie blinked once, twice, and then closed her eyes, asleep, as she slumped prettily into the couch.

“You’re deeply asleep now, deeply asleep; each moment going deeper and deeper. You hear only my voice, only my voice. Notice how easy it is to listen to my gentle, soothing voice. Only my voice. You find that you want to hear the sound of my voice, to follow my voice, to listen closely and carefully to everything I tell you. Notice how very relaxed and pleasant you feel right now. As you listen to my voice and respond to my voice, you’ll find yourself feeling more and more pleasant and relaxed. Whenever you respond to my voice, you’ll find yourself feeling very, very good. As you let your heavy eyes relax, you go even deeper asleep. Very, very deep now. Now, the only thing you hear is the sound of my voice and you will obey my commands without question. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” She reluctantly replied. “I understand.”

“Good. Now I’ll wake you up on the count of three. When you open your eyes, you’ll be completely obedient to me. I am your principal and you’ll behave only as I tell you, which is exactly how a good Christian girl SHOULD behave. In fact, you’ll find that the only way to be happy is to please me. Anything you do that makes me unhappy, will not only make YOU unhappy, but also cause you physical pain. On the other hand, when you do well and I say ‘Good girl,’ you will feel great pleasure and euphoria. Is this clear?”

“Yes Principal Vickers. Everything I do must be done to please you.”

“Good girl. I’m going to count to three and you’ll wake up completely refreshed and ready to begin your instruction. One...two....three!”

Melanie opened her eyes and quickly blushed. “I’m sorry Mr. Vickers. Did I fall asleep?”

“It’s OK Ms. Watkins, a minor transgression. We have a more important issue to deal with now. I need to verify Mr. Gallagher’s claim so you need to stand up and remove your skirt and blouse for me now.”

“Mr. VICKERS! I can’t do that! It’s immodest!”

“I have to do my job here, Melanie. You’re really not making me happy now.”

The young blonde suddenly doubled over as she felt an intense pain wash over her. “Ooooh. Please make it stop. I’ll do it! I’ll do it!”

“Good girl. I knew you’d see it my way.”

With great relief, she felt the pain reside, quickly replaced by a warm wave of pleasure. Straightening up, she quickly unbuttoned her blouse, took it off, and laid it on the chair. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, puddling around her feet. She stepped out of her shoes and stood before her principal wearing nothing but sheer, lacy, lilac-colored bra and panties.

“As I suspected. Those are NOT regulation at all. You need to take those off, go home, and come back wearing white cotton as it states in the school dress code. You will not be allowed back in class until you do.”

“You mean take these off now? I can’t go home without wearing any underwear!”

“That is your punishment for breaking the rules. Now do as I say before you make me mad.”

“Yes, principal. As you wish.” She quickly replied.

Vickers watched appreciatively as she unhooked the bra and revealed her firm breasts and he stiffened considerably when she stripped off her panties and he saw her clean-shaven pussy. He wanted to take her right then but knew that her programming wasn’t deep enough to handle that yet. If she suffered a great enough shock, it would be enough to cause her to revert back to her original self and he would go to jail for sure. Best to wait and put her through a few more “instructional sessions” before trying anything else.

“You can leave your underthings here.” He said. “Now put your uniform on and go home. When you get changed, come back, let me inspect you again, and, if your attire is acceptable, I’ll let you go back to your lessons.”

Melanie quickly got dressed and asked if there was anything else she should do.

“No, you’re free to go now. We’ll continue when you get back.”

As she walked out the door, Vickers rubbed his hands together with satisfaction as he imagined what would happen upon her return.

To be continued........?