The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 2 — The Eyes Have It

(mc, cb, f-solo, ex, hm)

MIAMI

A scrawny young dude leaving the Bursar’s office stopped to hold the door open for Kristen when she arrived. She smiled a, “Thanks,” to him, but could practically feel his gaze glued to her bottom when she walked past. It wasn’t anything new, and the summer months were the worst for leers since the warmth was an invitation to dress cute and breezy. Since she just didn’t want to melt, she was wearing short jean shorts and a team mascot t-shirt that showed her school spirit.

The line was long and she was already sweating a tad from the walk over, but at least the air wasn’t as oppressively hot and humid in the AC. She got in the winding line, checked to make sure she had her checkbook, and pulled out her phone to kill the time.

A presence followed Her into the building. It did not make a sound but it watched closely. The lights dimmed ever so slightly around Her. It began.

Five minutes into waiting, she noticed the heat of a stare. She looked up to see a guy who was checking her out, but he looked away. A minute later, her eyes darted up to see a different guy staring at her chest. He didn’t even meet her gaze or look away, so for a moment, she didn’t know whether he was just zoned out or actually staring. She looked down to make sure that she hadn’t spilled ketchup on her shirt or something. She hadn’t.

Somewhat creeped out, she turned away so he wouldn’t stare at her chest. When she did, she noticed another guy who had been staring at her ass and found herself face to face with him. He smiled with a slimy lip of a leer that shocked her into looking away herself. She turned her and crossed her arms in front of her chest, wishing she could disappear.

“Mmm-mmm,” the vocalized leer was just about the last straw for Kristen. She spun around sticking her hands to her hips, catching the ogler. He looked up from her bottom to stare at her chest. “Oh yeah,” he nodded approvingly.

“Really? Are you serious here? No one wants to hear your jizzing in your own pants.”

He didn’t even acknowledge her, he just nudged his buddy in line who in turn stared at her chest too. “Oh yeah, good call.”

“What? What planet are you douche camels from? Hello?” Though she felt the anger and humiliation rising, she also felt another odd thing. There was a heat building on her chest. Not the heat of arousal, but actual physical heat. She covered herself back up, but their gazes stayed on her like heat lamps. Her butt started heating up too, letting her know others were staring at her firm posterior.

“Damn, look at that ass,” a voice said behind her.

“Hells yeah man, I wanna bend her over and just work that ass until she’s walking crooked for days.”

“Hey,” she complained. It was one thing to get stared at and leered at, but this was beyond the pale. The one who spoke about bending her over looked like a professor who should have been the one to put a stop to this madness. She tried to maintain her composure. She was tempted but decided she’d better not go all super heroine and hurt these people. Her eyes sought out aid from someone, anyone, but the women didn’t seem to notice anything out of the ordinary happening, while the men she tried to make eye contact with immediately scanned her body and turned towards her.

Anxiety rising, she backed out of the line clutching her bag in front of her body. “Stop it, why are you looking at me? Stop it!” Her pleas fell on deaf ears, but their murmurs of their lustful intents surrounded her. Backed up against the wall, men followed her, all staring at her. “Okay, fine, that’s how it’s going to be.”

In a flash, she transformed. The fearful girl being leered at was gone. In her place, a girl with fiery red hair and flashes of fire magic rippled through it’s long windswept locks.  She wore a white nylon stretch midriff mock turtleneck top with a fiery v-neck shell.  The fire design flickered and moved with power and life.  Her skirt halted at her mid thigh showing off shapely athletic legs.  On her feet she wore laceless athletic shoes with red bows on them and ankle socks. “It’s time to turn up the heat, I’m the Crimson -ow!” Her introduction was interrupted rudely when a laser shot out and hit her on the chest.

“Who did that?” she demanded, and saw one of the first men’s eyes were glowing red, but as soon as she took a step forward to pummel him, the eyes of others began to light up like popping popcorn. “What the hell?” she marvelled.

“So pretty…” “Look at that outfit…” “Such a perfect fuckable body...”

Their eyes and the heat of their glances coalesced into another red laser blast striking her in the chest. “Hey, perverts, quit it! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

More lasers shot down to her skirt making her back up again at the onslaught. The Crimson Spirit had flipped from confident to fearful as the lasers fired. She tried to ward the stares, covering herself with her hands as best she could but crumpled back against the wall.

“Does she wear a bra with that?” “What a cute bellybutton…” “That ass...”

‘Come on, Crimson, get angry,’ she told herself. There was something terrible and magical going on. It was time to go on the offensive. The Crimson Spirit stood back up and balled her fists willing them to light on fire.

“Such a fierce pose…” “She’s not covering up anymore…” “She’s showing off that hot body…”

She shot a confused look at her white gloved fists which sat inert. She shook one and focused on it, but the magic refused to come. ‘Come on, Nefernia, let’s get this going.’ She tried one last time, but the power of the Goddess just wasn’t coming. Her eyes bugged open and dread filled her.

She looked up and all the men saw the fear. The lasers were back on her body, more powerful than before. She yelped as the power surged and when it stopped the outer shell of her suit had been burned! She looked down to see a huge oval cut into the shell obliterating the moving flames, exposing the white nylon stretch top underneath that yet covered her chest.

“How? How is this possible?”

She covered herself but the eyes grew only bolder and stared bright lasers down the center of her skirt. She yelped as it burned away dropping off her hips and dissipating into ether. The Crimson Spirit was still covered by the black slipshorts, but their gazes were all over her body. She felt the oppressive heat of their stares wilting her.

“Please, please don’t stare at me. You don’t have to do this. You don’t want to face the wrath of the Crimson Spirit!”

Her threat felt hollow even from her own lips. The gawker gazes stayed on her body and their words added new voices.

“Such a hot slutty body…” “Ooh, that skin tight clothing on a tight assed body…”

Laser looks began roaming over her body, she tried to block them with her hands, but many more eyes joined and the smaller stares began burning away little sections of her top. Two more stares slid up the insides of her slipshorts getting dangerously close to her crotch.

“You know cheerleaders love showing off their hot bodies…” “I really want to see those tits…”

“I’m not just a cheerleader, I’m a superhero” she complained but the enchanted eyes watched and shot fierce red lasers burning holes right through her top and sports bra.

“Oh yeah score!!!” “Win!” “Look at those tits.”

She yelped and tried to cover them with her arms, but their stares shocked her hands with their heat. Stranger than anything was that the heat ended when she jerked her arms back. Their gazes settled on her bared breasts without burning her at all. She tried to cover up again, but only yelped a second time.

Helpless to cover up, she slunk down to her knees complaining, “Why? Why are you doing this?”

“Look at that little slut, showing off for us.” “Told you cheerleaders love to show off their hot bodies.”

“I’m not showing off! Please stop looking,” she pleaded.

“I bet her pussy looks even more sweet…” “Yeah, show us your pussy!”

“Oh no,” she shook her head, trying to cover her lower portions, but their gazes turned fiery. She tried to bear it, but she couldn’t last more than a moment before she spread her legs and put her hands down at her sides.

“Look at the slut, spreading her legs for us...” “She wants it so bad...” “That’s so hot…” “She can’t even pretend to have any shame…”

Crimson’s face burned in humiliation as their comments got even lewder.

“I bet she gets off on it…” “I wanna get off in her right now…” “Damn I’m getting so hard…”

Their eyes changed color, lightening from a laser red to a hue of pink. The change puzzled Crimson, but only for a moment when she started to feel the tingling in her breasts. “Hey, what—oh no, no, not this!” She tried to pull up, only to get a blast of pink stares on her pussy. She could feel their lust for her. Their desire for her pulsed and wriggled her nethers making her gasp. The Crimson Spirit’s black covered bottom slumped back on the floor as the words kept echoing around her.

“So sexy…” “Want to bang that…” “Look at that slut…”

“Hey, I’m not a slu- oooh,” her nipples tightened with the pink light as pleasure spiked up to her head slowing her to confusion. How could she protect herself when these looks were suddenly turning her own so much?

“Shameless whore…” “Hot slut…”

Even more confusing was that some of the voices joining in were feminine. The women who’d been ignoring her before were getting involved too. Her face burned with shame even as her body grew its arousal. She sat their spread and open to the men’s gazes, trapped and unable to escape, all the while the women scolded her.

“Attention whore!” “You need to have all men looking at you don’t you?” “Not enough to have them staring at you during football games, you need them staring here too, you filthy slut.”

“I’m sorry,” she cried out, “I don’t have a choice, please, help!”

“You can’t help it, stupid slut.” “Why don’t you take your filthy whore ass to a strip club.” “You’re disgusting.” “What a waste of a woman.”

While the women insulted her, the men heaped more lust her way. “So sexy...” “Perfect tits…” “Want to lick her…” “Taste her...” “Fuck her…” “Make her cum so hard her.” “I bet her pussy it just dripping wet…” “You know she wants it so bad.”

All the while, their eyes poured over her body, the arousal mixing with the heat of humiliation as she tried to defend herself. “No, not a whore, I’m not- my body isn’t, I don’t.”

Confused, she tried to cover herself again only have her fingers find moist purchase and a rolling mass of pleasure as she touched her own pussy lips. Instinctively, her legs clamped her fingers to her and she moaned.

“She’s rubbing herself, fuck so hot!” “Told you she wanted it!” “What a dumb slut!” “Shameless whore!”

“I’m not a slut,” she pleaded, but her hand made a liar of her. She relaxed her legs but she couldn’t manage to pull her hand away and when the pleasure pulsed, she needed that relief of pressure only brought by physical contact. ‘Just once more’, she allowed her fingers to press to give her a smidge of relief and restore some sanity, but it only ended up soaking her fingers.

“Yeah, show us!” “You’re so fucking wet!” “Show us!”

She held her fingers up before her marvelling at how wet she’d become so fast, how could this be?

Some of the female voices came back angry, “Disgusting slut.” “Go on, try to tell me you’re not a slut.” “Don’t bother, we already know you’re a slut.” “Prove us right and touch yourself. You can’t help it!” “I can see you’re aching to do it again, go on.”

Their eyes poured pink energy into her driving her mad with lust. She wanted to argue with the women, but they were right. She couldn’t help it, her other hand was squeezing her own nipple making her gasp and fuzz with desire already. She was already touching herself, she’d already proved she was a dumb slut. May as well enjoy it and just accept it like they said. Her hands went back to her body working her into a frenzy, utterly humiliated she knew they were right about her.

Her own voice carried that same pink tinge, “You’re right, I’m a slut. I’m a hot slut and I love it.” Her fingers made contact and drove her upward with delicious humiliated pleasure. “I’m a dirty bad girl and I love it. I love it when you watch me. I love showing off my titties and my pussy for you, I’m so fucking horny!”

The women were laughing at her but she didn’t care anymore. She knew she was a laughing stock, she knew, but she didn’t care as long as it felt so damn mind meltingly good!

“Oh yes, fuck, watch me, watch me cum, I’m so close, watch me, look at me, I’m gonna- gonna…”

Kristen Flint dropped her phone and fell to the floor, her legs quaking, sweat pouring from her forehead to an echoing room. Murmurs of concern flooded around her as the people in line around her caught her from toppling over onto the floor.

“Give her some space, she needs air!”

“Get her head.”

“Someone call the health center, you behind the desk, she needs help.”

Kristen finished cumming, her head clearing enough to realize she wasn’t naked and she hadn’t transformed. There were no eyes filling her with pink lights and no women tearing her down, just concerned stares. They fussed and gathered, but finally made space and she was allowed to sit up.

A pre med student sat by her, “Are you sick, or any epileptic episodes?”

“What? No, no.”

He gave her a water bottle, “drink this.” He waited patiently for her to drink it, seeing her hesitance he reiterated, “You need water right now, trust me.” Relenting, she did, if only to placate him.

Satisfied with her compliance, he explained, “You just fainted it’s probably just heat exhaustion but you should really go to the Health Center.”

“No, I need to pay,” she protested with a meek voice.

“They’ll be here tomorrow,” his concern was over the top. The guy was probably relishing being a white knight to a silly girl who fainted.

She felt a burning humiliation at being the girl who needed rescuing. “I’m fine, I just need to pay.” She couldn’t have gotten out of their fast enough. Beyond the embarrassment of having fainted, she was getting panicked that if she didn’t get some distance between them that he’d be able to smell her arousal. If he got a whiff of that, there’d be no way of hiding her shame. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and face, heaved a sigh and got up. “See? I’m fine.”

One of the clerks at the bursar’s office came out, got her information and took her check, which was a kindness, especially since a wheelchair rolled up soon after. She hurried out away from the concerned stares and the comical overreaction of a wheelchair while her panties squished between her legs.

JAPAN

In the Chiba prefecture just outside Tokyo, Tendo Aoi walked through the commercial district of Makuhari towards Makuhari Messe International Convention Center. She steeled herself for the umpteenth time, the sheer number of other cosplayers around her helped making her feel less conspicuous. She’d transformed, but for the first time in years, she took on the shape that she hadn’t taken since she was a young teen Mahou Bishojou Mizudori. Instead of the more mature visages she took on as an adult, this outfit was fanciful with a full knee length skirt that ruffled and bustled out like a bell. Her top had huge over the top shoulder ruffles and gloves with little blue bows on them. Bows were the order of the day back then, with two on her wrists, a white one in her hair atop her head, a sailor style bow in front and another huge one at her mid back. It was very cutesy, but she’d done some of her most conspicuous work while wearing it. Some people had even taken pictures of the young superheroine before she realized how she could prevent that. She’s even posed and smiled for a couple of them.

So while normally Azure wanted to shy away her outlandish and juvenile past look as a magical girl, it was time to leverage the legends she’d made before she knew better. The only differences were now she was wearing a much more curvaceous body than she’d had back then and that her hair wasn’t rippling with magic.

“Wow, your cosplay is very good, were you at Comiket as Sailor Mercury?” A Bleach cosplayer with spiked orange hair and a styrofoam sword as large as him gushed walking beside her.

The con goers were friendly, many of them much younger than her. She met a few Saitamas and even just a normal pair of teens who stood next to each other and claimed to be cosplaying as “Your Name”.

She was beginning to feel a bit disheartened that no one knew her cosplay unless she explained it. Not that she was here for fame, but if she was counting on being recognized to give her an in, it wouldn’t help if no one knew her superheroine identity.

Still she made her way again to see the Meiyo Sentai. They were not performing here, only appearing at a panel promoting honor, hard work, and school attendance. Afterwards she waited in line to see them again.

Over and over, in her mind, she practiced what she was going to say to them. She would have felt more confident, but every time she ran through a speech, she thought of different ways to put it. She was a fraught mixture of fandom, excitement, and nerves for a moment of greater importance than others could know. In short, she was like any other con-goer.

This line led her to the three female members of the Meiyo Sentai first: Yellow, Green, and Pink.

“Oh my, that is a very detailed cosplay,” Pink praised her.

“We’re so happy to meet you, Ms.,” Green prompted her to speak.

“Honorable Sentai Green-sama, the pleasure is mine. I recognize the work you all do, all six of you and I want to offer my services, my friendship, my partnership in fighting evils and bringing justice to Japan and all the world.”

Yellow made a happy but quiet clap to signal her approval, “Very becoming of a magical girl, I am sorry, please forgive me, I don’t watch as much anime as I used to, who are you playing as?”

Black interrupted, “Mahou Bishojou Mizudori! It is a little more… grown up but it looks like Mahou Bishojou Mizudori!”

Pink asked side long, “Was that an old anime.”

Black explained, “No remember, for a while a bunch of years back there were some reports of a little girl fighting real life magical monsters.”

“That’s me,” she smiled.

Red peeked in, “Wasn’t that a hoax?”

Blue nodded without looking over, “It was a hoax, some network thing for a new anime that never got made, I heard.”

Azure insisted, “No, no that was me.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Yellow turned her palms up questioning them.

“It was before your time,” Blue dismissed.

“Ten years ago, yes, but it was me. Now you are here, true heroes and we can band together as a greater team for the betterment—“

“We love your cosplay, it was a pleasure to meet you,” Pink inclined her head politely promoting her to move on.

“No, you don’t understand, I am serious. This is not cosplay.” The security team were moving to shoo her along, so she decided to show a little bit of magic just to prove her identity.

Her hair glowed with magic blue light, her eyes glowed bright blue and all the bows became glowing fountains that rushed and flowed in the same bow shaped pattern. There were gasps all around followed by applause amazed at the special effects of her costume.

She looked back to see the Meiyo Sentai stunned into stillness for a split second. Pink recovered and gave her an applause to join the rest of the people. The rest of the squad join in praising her for a precious few moments before the security guard guided her to move on.

Disheartened and still not believed, the light in her hair and hydrotechnics died back down. She pitied herself all the way outside. She felt disappointment settle heavy on her shoulders. How could they not see that she was real. She even hated the relief she felt when she heard the sirens.

Mahou Bishojou Mizudori was not the kind of girl—no, not girl, woman—who would wallow in her suffering. Especially not if there were people who needed help. She bounded up off the ground glowing blue and took to the sky absolutely stunning the cosplayers who’d been milling around.

News reports later broadcast images of the Lady in Blue dousing flames on a building.

“The flames started as strange streaks on the outside of the building melting some of the windows. Tense moments for the workers inside…

Worker: ‘We were very frightened because we could feel the heat from inside, but the sprinklers did not go off. There was a loud thump and then flames.’

While it is unclear what was the cause of the fire, the solution was as clear as the blue sky. Closed Circuit cameras captured a flying person dousing the building in water and putting out the flames. Eye witnesses told an even larger tale—“

Meiyo Sentai Red shut off the TV and rubbed his moustache.

“Wow,” Black marveled, “she was really there. That was really her.”

Pink gasped. She was the smallest of the bunch, her hair clipped in a tight bun on top of her head, “I had no idea, that, I mean that is real, there are really magical girls?!”

Red shrugged. The Meiyo Sentai was lounging together after the conference in a private room in one of the Police stations. They were afforded privacy whenever they travelled as part of their deal with law enforcement. Which meant that they had plenty of access to tea and occasionally leftover okonomiyaki when they travelled. At least the tea was good. Red tossed the aged foodstuff back into a platter.

Blue adjusted his ponytail. He was the only one of the three men who didn’t wear his hair high and tight like the other two. “Well, I suppose we are real, so why not?”

Green gaped, “But, magical girls? We have flexo-suits with state of the art technology, but magic? Does that mean monsters are real too?”

Yellow agreed, “Scary, but, kind of cool, right?”

Red spoke up, “We still have our jobs to do, so let’s get our lines memorized for tomorrow visit to the Aquatic Sciences facility. There are some fishy puns in this one.”

The team groaned and went back to work, but all of them had questions about the nature of the world around them and quietly Pink hoped they’d see the real life Magical Girl again.