The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 1 — Reading the Signs

(f-solo, mc)

MIAMI

Kristen Flint’s shoulders slumped while reading the latest email from Japan. There was nothing in it that was explicitly sad, in fact Tendo Aoi’s voice came through as upbeat and hopeful for change coming soon. But hopeful for change meant things weren’t going well. After their adventure trekking through Europe sightseeing and stopping crimes, Tendo Aoi had gone back to Japan to see if she could make contact with the Meiyo Sentai. They were Japan’s famed team of government sponsored super soldiers in brightly colored power suits. She had been trying to get into contact with them, but hadn’t been able to do so in a way that wouldn’t reveal her personal identity.

Kristen had suggested she just go to one of their public events as Magical Girl Azure, but she demurred. To show up and upstage them at their own event would be rude. She fought small crimes from time to time, but wasn’t making a name for herself. Though she would never say it, Kristen could tell her friend was frustrated because Kristen was frustrated just reading about the lack of progress. She wrote back encouraging words as best she could find them, stopping short of offering to go to Japan. A life put on hold for a year at 18 was a big deal, but she’d been able to smooth things over with her parents by promising that she’d go back to school before the next year and maintain her enrollment. Now wasn’t the time for more globetrotting shenanigans.

Kristen closed the laptop and looked out over the quad in time to see an athletic wet dog with a big dopey tongue charging at her. Anxiety flashed in her stomach, at the sight of the creature. She shrieked and it dodged around her bounding up into the air, doggy droplets flying in all directions.

“Sorry! Sorry! So sorry!” An undergraduate ran chasing his dog, “Sorry, that one got away from me.”

She turned around to see the pup wagging its tail feeling very self satisfied at having caught a frisbee.

She laughed, “Oh wow, that was something,” wiping away drips.

“In Rocky’s defense, the frisbee was about to hit you, and he couldn’t in good conscience let that happen. He’s a very chivalrous dog, isn’t that right, Rock-rock. Who’s a good boy Rocky?”

“Aww, he’s so cute,” she beamed at the pair, “Rocky has my forgiveness. I forgive you Rocky. You can’t help it if you have a bad mean owner.”

“Hey, well, I guess I earned that.”

“Yeah totally,” she gave him a smile to let him know she was teasing. It was good to be out on the quad, getting back into the flow of school social life.

“I’m Kyle, the thrower of bad frisbees.”

“That’s an unfortunately long last name.”

“I shorten it to Friz.”

“Okay Friz, I’m Kristen.”

“This is a much better start—” Their meet-cute was interrupted by Rocky deciding that he no longer wanted to be wet and shaking off a bunch of fountain water. Kristen squealed again as Kyle stammered, “No no no no no!” Panic and canine precipitation dissolved into more laughter. “Oh wow, Kristen, let me make it up to you, I mean after a near death experience and a dog shower, I consider it my obligation. A moral imperative, let me buy you dinner.”

There is was. It was such a simple nice interaction, and now there was the dating thing. She should just say yes and be a normal teenager since this was her last year of being a teen. But at the same time, she hadn’t felt connected with any guys since the last adventure. That anxiety that flashed in her was creeping back up. “Oh, I don’t think that I’m —”

“Hey,” he raised his hands, “No problem, don’t need to explain. Rocky will be heartbroken though. I’ll break the news to him later,” he false whispered. “Maybe look me up on Faces?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright, it was a pleasure to meet you Kristen.”

He gathered up his pup and headed back down. She folded her arms against herself, willing her anxiety away. She’d never had that before. Why should she be shy about this? After all he was cute, and had a nice butt, and besides it was just a date. Conflicted, she blurted out, “Hey Fizz.”

“Yeah?” he wore a confident smile.

“What’s your real last name?”

“Baylor with a y.”

“Okay,” she crumpled back down. Maybe he walked away thinking her a strange girl, but if she did look him up she had no doubt he’d be willing to hang out sometime. Unfortunately the giant awkward stamp on her forehead was still glowing bright red. There was no reason for it, but strangely, she just found she wasn’t really relating romantically to anyone in any meaningful way.

Back in the off campus apartment she shared with four other girls, she waved hi to Tabitha who was setting about cooking a dinner, and scooted past the attempted conversation. Tabitha wanted to reach through to her new roommate, but let her go understanding the needs of an introvert. Eventually, she knew they’d be close friends and that was good enough.

Kristen plopped in front of her computer. The first day of classes was over and, already, she was feeling nervous and vaguely like she didn’t belong. As far as she could gather, Hailey, Oksana, and Sarah were out having fun leaving the apartment to Tabby and her. Normally she’d be one of the ones out partying with friends, music, and maybe boys. Instead, she was worrying about stopping by the bursar’s office tomorrow to make one more payment in person. She had the money, so there was no reason to be nervous and certainly no reason for her leg to be bouncing up and down so much and no reason for her to be hermitting.

The voice without a body led her, gathering her essence and guiding her closer. The voice promised that she could be made flesh and whole. The memories of flesh and pleasure begged her on. The spirit moved as a mist, unseen toward Her.

At least Kristen was alone. Her room in the apartment was tiny, stuffy, and closet lacking. With the Florida heat, she’d need to get used to lounging without much on, but having privacy was worth it. One positive was the window that led out into the back alley in case she ever needed to get out and do Crimson Spirit things. Of course, without Magical Girl Azure calling her up to go face a super villain, there wasn’t much call for the Crimson Spirit. Together, they’d saved a bunch of lives and defeated the Dark Lord and the Dark Jester. There were no signs of any Dark Doofuses, so for now she was just a normal girl with hidden superpowers. So why was she so anxious?

The air around her darkened ever so slightly, she glanced up to the light, sighing at the apparent electrical issues. A presence had joined her, moving like a misty essence of thought. It exulted! Most people were shades of grey and white, but this girl was different. She was full of color and light tendrils. The energy made her feel more real than she’d ever felt. There was something about Her that resonated with her. Remembering the words from the voice that spoke to her and guided her here, she reached out to the girl with her essence.

‘Okay maybe I need a break,’ Kristen thought, putting on some music on her computer. She thought about getting on Facebook, but she didn’t want to read any arguments. No, she needed to relax. She popped open Netflix and put on a show and settled in for the night.

I don’t really want this.

She hit pause, her antsy feeling wasn’t going away, and the show just seemed boring. Instead she went to a site with romance fictions she’d found. A little escapism couldn’t hurt. She continued reading about the handsome billionaire boss and the woman who kept his life together as she tried desperately not to fall in love with that amazing but damaged man. She’d gotten to some of the good parts, where she was swept up in his arms and their lips met.

It’s not enough.

Kristen sighed, for some reason, she wasn’t getting swept up in this story, despite it’s trashiness. Maybe chic lit wasn’t going to do it tonight. The tame little love scene was kind of nice, though. Her fingers tapped on the track pad. It was kind of sexy, but not really enough. Her eyes darted to the door separating her from her roommates. It was early enough that at least two of them weren’t going to be back from hanging out yet. But Tabitha was likely cooking out there. She pulled her hair up off her neck into a ponytail and wiped off a sheen of moisture. She stretched out, trying to wring the anxious energy out of her muscles. Despite the heat, she wasn’t feeling relaxed. Looking at her computer she had a naught thought. Her fingers moved at the urging of her id, searching for sexy stories. She found an archive that was taking all kinds of erotic story submissions.

Submission.

She felt a naughty thrill reading the first story, knowing her roommate was probably out there making dinner while she was inside reading smut. The first one she read was romantic and kind of sweet. She devoured it right through to the end where it suggested other stories. Another sweet one and one by a different author.

More.

She clicked on the one by the newer author, it was a bit grittier, about a girl who became a call-girl and her exploits. Kristen’s own body was getting primed with sexy thoughts the heroine had through her journey from inappropriate relationship, to stripper, to call girl. The next one after that was even darker, with a girl falling under the sway of a vampire and becoming a debauched immortal. Reading about how she fell utterly helpless in the hypnotic sway of its eyes, Kristen found herself squeezing her thighs together. She flushed and checked the door but it was still closed, so she got up and make sure it was locked before dropping her shorts on the floor and sitting back down. She typed into the search bar-

Submission.

‘Erotic s’ and autocomplete suggested ‘erotic submission’. She clicked it and found another story. This one she read with one finger scrolling and the other hand teasing herself. She was wet, soaking her panties which she pulled down around her ankles.

Hypnosis… Brainwashing… Sex Slave…

Two more hours she spent utterly enthralled in story after story of darker themes as she rubbed herself more and more. She ended up at another completely different website where all the stories were dedicated to losing control and she read the stories picturing herself as the damsel being seduced into utter complete sexual blissful subservience.

I want it.

Kristen Flint bit her lip and quaked to keep quiet as she came quivering against her own fingers. She slammed the laptop shut and gasped quietly for air. Her calming mind hadn’t realized how much she’d been needing that release. The stagnant air reeked of her arousal, so she opened the window and curled up in bed. It was long past time to go to sleep. The dark presence withdrew as well, soaking into the walls of the apartment and watching over the young woman with the glowing light.

TOKYO

Halfway across the world, Tendo Aoi was stalking her prey. With bag tucked closely under her arm, she waited patiently for them to arrive. It was only a matter of time before the announcer came on over the PA to announce the moment people had been waiting for.

“Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Green, Black!”

Each member of the Meiyo Sentai bounded out over the stage with superhuman agility and leaps and tumbles that defied gravity all landing in perfect superhero poses. Aoi’s heart beamed at being able to see them in person for the first time. It wasn’t a trick of the camera, they were really something special! They each to a microphone jazzing up the crowd with their speeches, thanking the citizens for humbling them with their presence and appreciation.

“The Meiyo Sentai is here to protect you,” Red said with a shake of the fist.

“That’s right, and to do that, we work alongside Police and Firefighters,” Pink added, “So when there is trouble, the first place even we turn to is the Koban.”

“Because we are part of the team, and you can be to,” Blue pointed out to the audience.

“Be diligent,” Green stated.

“Be kind,” Yellow added and you could hear the smile in her words even under the sentai helmet.

“Be a servant of Japan and help make this land a little better everyday,” Black finished.

“For a better Japan!” They all saluted in unison.

The crowd loved it, the kids ate it up and cheered. Even Aoi felt moved. They were the real thing, just like her. Humble, dedicated to making life better for all, and with a little extra power to help fight for good. Perhaps someday she may not be alone in the fight. Of course, in case of emergencies there was the Crimson Spirit, there was no doubt that she didn’t have to be alone. But to be a part of a team of her fellow countrymen and women had a kind of appeal that warmed her heart. She resolved to see them up close.

This particular event was meant to recruit for the police and firefighters and as good public relations. Normally that’d be a pretty dry event, but the presence of the Meiyo Sentai gave it the feeling of a Idol Concert instead of a drab law enforcement convention. Aoi waited in line for over an hour before presenting her book for the team to sign. They all reached down and signed in unison, and she was hurried away even as she tried to plead, “Wait, Sentai Team, I can be of use, I speak many languages.”

One of their entourage handed her a card that she took with hope. But her hopes were dashed when she arrived where the card directed her. A desk with a sleepy foreign affairs official who seemed disinclined to engage with her. She left without approaching him.

Tendo Aoi was disappointed but not deterred. In fact, she was more than ever inspired to meet them. The Meiyo Sentai were the real deal, not just hype and marketing. They had powers and they believed in helping people as a team. She wanted the honor of helping them make life better for all.