The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 3 — Authority Figures

(mc, cb, f, rb)

Meiyo Sentai Pink didn’t have to wait long, though it felt much longer to Red. The team endured three days of pressers where they were questioned at least tangentially about their run in with the real Magical girl and if they were considering her desire to team up. Blue bristled under his mask, but kept his body language positive as they kept the party line up. Any citizen of Japan was already their partner in making the nation better every day—that was the party line.

On the third day the team was en route to a training ground outside of Sapporo when the most unusual thing stumbled out in front of them on the highway. A dark shimmering crack opened and a large thick green skinned humanoid lizard popped out and turned around crying out in some horrid demonic tongue. Its very name was nothing that could be approximated by characters in any human tongue.

If they could have understood the baleful shriekings, they might have known it was saying, “Hey, this isn’t the bathroom! Earnest! Where the blazes am I?!?” Only moments earlier, Earnest and this poor sap were in the demon realm where the lizard beast was gnawing on rocks and being explained in great detail how exciting it was going to be for it to travel to a new realm and taste many new things. Maybe Earnest B’logthshlok had misunderstood when the sap said he needed to pop out a wide dropping and needed to go. Earnest was a nice demon and always treated him like he was smart like the other green demons.

The driver slammed on the breaks, the Meiyo Sentai put their helmets back on as soon as the car stopped. Red and black accidentally swapped and had to trade back helmets. The Sentai looked out the front to see their enemy. A shrieking terror of a beast with molten lava dripping from it’s maw.

“Ehh?”

“Really?”

“Oh my goodness, they’re real?” Pink gasped.

Blue called out, “The people are in danger!”

Red cut him off, “Hey, we don’t know what that thing is or how to fight it.” He ordered the driver, “Call headquarters, we need a military response.”

Green pointed out, “We are military.”

“Are you crazy? Look at that thing! It just turned over a car like nothing. We’re not that strong!”

Yellow countered, “Maybe not, but we’re here, and we are the Meiyo Sentai—and I believe in us.”

“This isn’t some kid show, Miyu-chan!”

Pink stood with yellow, and the others as well. Their bravery forced Red to go along. “All as one!”

Blue and Pink sorted out there plan but let Red give out orders. Yellow, Green, and Red focused on directing people away from the beast. Blue, Pink, and Black grabbed shields and steel escrima and went to confront it.

Her heart soaring with adrenaline and the knowledge of her new place in the world, Pink cried out, “Halt, evil doer! In the name of the Meiyo Sentai I am Pink Sentai and I command you to stop!”

Blue and Black looked at each other with an hidden shrug. If nothing else they could deliver lines, so in unison they announced, “The Meiyo Sentai Always Serve Justice!”

The poor sap looked up from where it had flipped over the weirdly shiny couch that rumbled and beeped. The demons here were very strange looking, it decided. “Your clothes look funny!” It giggled. Of course to the humans it sounded more like the threat of death and hideous laughter.

“I don’t think he’s intimidated, Pink.”

“I know Blue, got any better ideas?”

“Just buy the rest of the team some time.”

The demon with the impossible name decided to walk to the new demons and make friends, but one step and it stopped at a jolt. It’s tail had caught in the weird sofa it had turned over looking for the way out. Perturbed, it yanked once and again when the angry chair thing didn’t let go of it. Twisting its body, it wrenched free sending the vehicle tumbling towards the three members of the Sentai who all leapt out of the way.

They looked at each other and knew it meant business. The three attacked, jumping, weaving and whipping blows at the beast. Minutes passed, and many of the people were being evacuated.

Their whirlwind attacks served mostly to confuse the beast who, in a fit of dizziness, puked up molten lava onto a car which burst into flames. The other three Sentai joined the fight, and Blue called back, “Watch the mouth, don’t get burned! We can do this!” The team were riding high, they were just normal people with powered suits, but they were fighting a monster and winning!

Until the beast lashed out. It connected hard with Blue sending him crashing into Green. It chased after them, arms out and trampled Pink in the process leaving her clutching her leg in pain. Black and Yellow ran to Pink to gather her when they saw she couldn’t get up.

All over Japan, more people tuned in to the live stream of the real live Sentai fight. Magical Girl Azure was already in the air. She closed her eyes and flew with her heart, opened to the emotions, following the fear and wonder. She’d leapt into action the moment the notification of a major accident happened, but sped up as more information trickled in. It wasn’t a moment too soon either. The team was in trouble.

She descended from the sky glowing bright blue, “I am Magical Girl Azure, empowered by the goddess to stop you in the name of peace!”

It stopped and looked up, making the Sentai Squad look up too. For a moment Red thought they’d gotten air support, only to gape at the sight of the truly magical girl actually flying.

“She’s here!” Black cried out triumphantly.

The beast was puzzled. It stared at her blankly for a moment. “What kind of demon are you?”

“No demon. I am a hand of the Goddess fighting for Love and Justice and I command you to stop attacking these people!”

Sentai Black spun his head back, “She’s distracting it, grab Pink and Blue, get them to safety! Now’s our chance!” The Squad scrambled to move their wounded.

“Are you one of Earnest’s friends? I am lost and I can’t find the door. Earnest!?” It flipped another car over, “Earnest?!”

Magical Girl Azure gasped and shot a geyser of water up to knock the car back before it crushed Pink. Red and Yellow skidded down to her and picked her up. Her suit locked her leg straight to make an instant cast as they pulled out their teammate.

“Please! If you stop I can help you. You’re lost, you don’t belong here, and I can tell you don’t want to be here. I can—”

Her speech cut off with surprise as she saw the creature fold into itself in disjointed movements. It looked completely unaware of the seeming suspension of the laws of physics. It’s arm then leg pulled into itself, chunks tucking until it was a little ball then gone. She only contemplated the strange departure for a moment before getting back to the reality of the car fires and chaos that surrounded her.

Bringing her hands to prayer, she glowed and clouds formed above bringing rains to quench the fires and cleanse the air. The skies cleared, the clouds parted, and Azure landed by Red and Black.

“Thank you for saving us, Mahou Bishojou Mizudori, we owe you our lives.” Black bowed deeply.

“Oh no, I did not do much. You were the true heros, saving all the people and fighting it so bravely. I am honored to work with you, Black-sama.”

Red cut off their pleasantries, “We have injuries, Black, now is not the time for this. We need to move.”

“Yessir!” Black saluted and moved to help the others their injured members.

“Can I help?”

“No, we have helicopters on the way,” He turned his back to her but stopped and reluctantly turned to offer, “You did well.”

The news media were out in force to try to get a statement but the Meiyo Sentai were unavailable for comment. Pink had multiple fractures and Blue had cracked ribs and a concussion, even through the super suits automatic hardening and cavity integrity system. They’d been tested with bullets but never something like that Beast.

The Squad stayed out of the rankling hustle of reporter questions and eager photographers. They stayed together huddled around their two injured compatriots surrounded by the hum of hospital lights and equipment tuned to observe.

Blue nodded, “Yup, no sleeping for me so I hope you all can be entertaining.”

Green held her helmet propped on her knees staring at it before looking up at the rest of the group. “Can I just say, wow, that actually happened?”

Black nodded, “Yeah, it’s a little crazy isn’t it?”

Red agreed, “Was not expecting this. But it is good that we had help, and it is good work that we did. That we all did.”

Pink raised a hand, “Can I just say, ow?” She grinned.

Green reached out and held her hand and they smiled to each other.

Blue chuckled, “At least our next public event will have more interesting questions.”

The team went on talking about the next event like nothing had changed. They kept cheery faces, but at least one amongst them didn’t feel the cheer. Pink broke and started weeping almost out of nowhere. Green tried to comfort her, but the group had gone silent.

“I’m sorry, very sorry. I just don’t know, I guess they’ll replace me now? I really like you all, and I don’t want to go.”

Black shook his head, “No, I’m sure that is not going to happen.” Except he wasn’t sure. They wore masks so in theory a new person could replace any of them. “You will be honored properly,” he comforted her.

“There’s no word yet on orders from the commander,” Red said dispassionately. They were still scheduled for more appearances. The room stayed silent. “I am certain they are considering this new information.”

A lean Japanese man burst into the room wearing a slick purple suit. “That’s right, we are considering every angle of this situation.”

Red thrust his helmet back on, Green and the others hid their faces, but Pink didn’t move. “No fans, you must leave now,” Red barked.

The man smiled, “Relax, Captain Shin, I’m a liason from command.” He presented papers and an ID, “I am Major Nakatamo, but please, call me Nao.” After a brief scan, Red saluted, and the rest of the team followed suit.

“That was quite a show you put on there today.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you sir.”

“What can you tell me- us- What can you report about the Girl?”

Black blurted, “Mahou Bishojou Mizudori?”

Red nodded, “She fought with honor and power. She has approached us before, before we knew of her power. She has offer to join us, sir.”

“Really? And what do the Meiyo Sentai think of this?” He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. The team could not tell if he was paying attention to much more than his cuticles. He did not act like any previous major in the army they’d ever interacted with, but if Red saluted, then his credentials much have checked out.

Red turned to his team to give them permission to speak. Blue spoke first, “She is quite powerful.”

Black nodded, “There are stories of her fighting for good in the past.”

Green agreed, “She helped us save lives.”

Pink smiled with a watering in her eyes, “She can take my place as the new Pink, if the major wishes.” Green held her hand in friendship, and Pink squeezed harder. She screwed her eyes shut.

The major rubbed his chin. “That is very much what I expect of the Meiyo Sentai. Dutiful and always thinking about the greater good. You are truly the heroes of the day. But Pink, I don’t think you should be concerned with your position just yet. Command has some questions for the girl who claims to be a hero like you.” He pulled out a pen and twiddled it between his fingers, “Yes, we have plenty of questions. I saw some of the footage and I am not so sure we’re dealing with a hero.”

Red peered at him, “Sir? What do you mean?”

“First thing is, the timing of her arrival was quite suspicious. How did she know to be there? Also, why did she not intervene right away? I would be curious to know what she was doing nearby. Perhaps it is innocent enough. Perhaps she was just stalking you, but what if it is something else.”

Black complained, “But we were lucky to have her help.”

“Maybe,” he nodded, “Then there was the first fire the other day. The buildings were set fire on the outside, in lashed patterns. It was as if the fire was intentionally set, but not from any bombs that humans would make. It was more like it someone painted fuel on the walls and then lit the fires. Some people wanted to ask if she knew who could have set the fires. She said nothing to the media of the culprit, which I found strange. I’m a nice guy, I wasn’t about to question it myself, but after today…”

Blue thought aloud, “Fire, like paint from the mouth of the monster.”

“Yes, I thought the same thing,” the Major nodded.

Yellow protested, “But she defeated it, and it’s gone now.”

The Major nodded a hmm, staying quiet.

“But did she defeat it?” Green asked.

Black offered, “She seemed to be able to talk to it. Understand it.”

Red concluded, “So she may be connected to it.”

“But she saved me,” Pink said, he face turned down in shame.

Blue complained, “I don’t know, I- I’m getting a headache.”

“Yes, you are right, Blue. Best not to think too much on this. There are a great many questions especially for a vigilante so closely related to such volatile destruction.” The Major nodded, “She may even think she’s doing good, but an anarchist is not good for social order.”

Red was the eldest of the group. The leader burdened with seriousness that had to be brought, but her felt the conflict in his heart. A leader could do great things with a powerful team, and now they had a true challenge in real monsters. The girl could be a powerful asset, but ultimately, command was correct. “She... she should answer questions. There is too much we don’t know.”

The Major nodded, “Best not to think too much. We should be in touch soon. Don’t worry about tomorrow’s appearances. Focus on healing. When it’s time to bring her in for questioning, we’ll need you fully ready. There’s no telling what could happen. Rest well, heroes.”

The major in the purple suit left behind a cold silence when he disappeared. They tried to console each other, but the prospect of a confrontation spun them. The uninjured members changed back into their civilian clothes. Red had the look of a soldier in his mid thirties, but the others didn’t have that grimness. Yellow, Black, and Green were just typical Japanese twenty-somethings, looking alike a group of friends heading home after a casual day in the park.

“I can’t believe this is real life,” Green marvelled. The team travelled in the back of a van. She could not keep her silence for the whole ride back to the barracks.

“Monsters are real, and so is Magic,” Yellow nodded.

“I guess that makes us the good guys right?”

“Yes,” Red agreed. “Honorable heroes.” He spoke stolid even as he gazed far off.

Black asked, “If this was an anime, then wouldn’t she be the good one? The hero always has the weird colored hair in the anime.”

Yellow offered, “Uhm, well we have colors.”

Green agreed, “Yeah, and we’re the team.”

“Maybe, but if we’re supposed to bring her in for questioning… She’s so powerful. I mean, she got rid of it with just a thought.”

“Are you scared, Black?” Red’s low voice grumbled the words.

“No sir.”

“I just can’t imagine how Pink is feeling,” Green was struck. Pink and her had joined at the same time, and Pink was always the sunny one of the group. She’d been a pop idol when she was younger and Green had been a gymnast. When they joined it’d been like meeting a hero already, but seeing her crushed and dejected in the hospital bed had hurt. She’d gotten older and was replaced in the music group. Now she was laid up in a hospital bed expecting to be replaced again. Green’s heart went out to her friend.

“She shouldn’t have been hurt. I would like to know if this beast is the same one that got away from the first fire. Yes, I have many questions for the Magical Girl,” Red spat out the last words. Regardless of the questions, the more he thought about her the more he resented the power that the girl had. To be able to fly, command magic, all of that should not be allowed to roam free. There are consequences to letting power free. She did not deserve to have that power. He simmered.

“You can’t be saying—” Black began, but cut off with Red’s look. Black no longer wanted to be in the van. Back at the barracks, he went straight to Blue’s bunk and got out a bottle of Japanese Whiskey. “If monsters are real, I get to have a drink.” He left the coed barracks and headed out to clear his head.

Later that night with the moon hanging high, someone decided to join Black. “I can hear you,” Black took a swig.

“You believe in her don’t you.”

Black whipped his head back to see the man in the purple suit, “Major, my apologies, sir.” He scrambled to stand and salute.

“As you were.”

“Yes, sir.”

“You’re an interesting case. You have a lot of hope in your heart.”

“Sir?”

“You’re worried about confronting her, the Magical Girl.”

“Sir, if I may, I wonder if maybe we could ask her the questions we need to ask? There is no need to arrest her.”

“Arrest, yesss, that’s a wonderful idea. In fact, that’s why I’m here. You’re worried about the magical girl, but don’t. All you need to do is put these handcuffs on her.” The major reached behind him and pulled something out, but it was not handcuffs.

Black recoiled in horror, “What? What is that- that thing?”

“Just a pair of handcuffs. Simple handcuffs for the vigilante. You’re the hero, your job is to bring her in.”

But it wasn’t handcuffs. It was dark, squirming, and undeniably evil. The terror in his heart grew with every step the major in the purple suit took towards him. “No… n-n-no, get it away! Get it a—” The bottle fell nervelessly from his fingers. Black knew without a doubt that there was evil and that the major wasn’t a major at all, he wasn’t even human! He was a demon carrying an instrument of horror. Black had to run and warn the others! He had to move, but his feet were glued to the ground. Fear and bile rose in his stomach threatening to spew out.

The major put a pair of plain steel handcuffs into Black’s hands, “You know what to do.”

Black was stunned. He blinked to clear his head of the vague fogginess of a dream that had already slipped away. Perhaps he’d drunk a little too much, he felt a sickness in his stomach. It was a good thing the major had found him and reminded him of his duty. He looked down to the simple handcuffs in his hand and knew what he had to do. After all, that Magical Girl had some questions to answer.

MIAMI

“Kristen, did you figure out the homework in Biology?”

“Huh?” Kristen was bleary eyed and rushing out the door.

“Biology, the homework, I’m having trouble with the last two questions. Can I see what you got?” Oksana was bubbly and cheery in complete opposition to the sleep deprivation Kristen felt.

Sarah grabbed an apple, “Biology? That’s a freshman class, right? Is she even in that class?”

Kristen bit her lip looking through her bag. “Crap, I don’t think I did that yet. Sorry, I gotta go, I’m late.”

As the door slammed itself shut on Oksana’s confused face, Sarah labelled, “Worst book-nerd of all time.”

She wasn’t wrong. Kristen had planned to rededicate herself to schooling, since she wasn’t going to be a cheerleader, but the past two nights had been really strange. First there was that weird incident at the Bursar’s office, which she hadn’t told anyone about yet. She should have been freaked out by the whole thing, and in a sense she was. But when she got home and to her room, the memory of it turned her on. She was so worked up that she ended up searching the internet and reading a whole slew of erotic stories about losing control. She forced herself to stop, went to bed, but the stories seemed to call to her, until she got back up and read just one more again and again.

‘I’m fine,’ she told herself. ‘Just need to focus on school, and maybe get a hold of my fantasies. I’m fine.’ But she was struggling. Oksana quickly found there were better people to ask for help, since half the time, Kristen fell asleep in class. A week later, she got back her first quiz grade and knew she was going to have to drop the class.

With a knot in her stomach, she went to her professor’s office to get him to sign off to let her drop the class. She took a deep breath, put on her shining smile, and stepped into the dark of his office. “Professor Li?”

The professor was hunched over his desk with a dead look in his eyes. He looked up to the smiling face of a bright attractive young student, “That is me.”

“Professor, I have your class,” she scanned his room. It seemed a strange mess compared to his notes and lectures. Various chinese tea tins lay atop his desk, books and papers were stacked behind him, and a canvas tarp covered what was likely a whiteboard. “I think I made a mistake.”

“How can I help?”

She kept scanning the room, noting the old cloth couch that was the only place to sit that wasn’t covered in books or papers. There was a bunched up blanket on one side. “Are, are you okay?”

He sighed, looking towards the couch and didn’t respond.

“Uhm, sorry, I just need to drop your class.” The air around them darkened. It was there and it was staring at Her.

He didn’t move. She put the form in front of him to sign, yet he remained still.

Kristen felt a panic rising. There was something weird going on here. Something unnatural. Her suspicions grew all the more when his arm rose up as if on puppet strings and flopped over to the paper and signed it. She got the paper and pushed it into her bag hurriedly. For a moment, she eyed the door, but she knew better. If there was some kind of demonic activity here, it was her duty to save her teacher. First she had to be certain.

“Professor? Are you okay? Are you in trouble?”

He didn’t move, he didn’t even breath as far she she could tell. But when she reached for the tarp covering the board, he spoke, “You don’t want to do that, Miss.”

She looked back at him, “There’s something wrong. I know it. And if I’m right, everything I need to know will be written on this —” she threw back the canvas only to be puzzled by what she saw, “Board?”

It wasn’t a board, it was an oval ring the size of a human, and hooked on it were three strange obscene contraptions. The first looked like a tapered mechanical worm with a uterine shaped head. Instead of a face, it had a bunch of rubbery tentacles. Next to it was what looked like a jug with cameras for eyes connected to two tubes that lead to bell shaped clear suckers the size of a human head. Next to them was what looked like and advanced virtual reality visor that wrapped around the whole head and covered the ears.

“What the hell?”

“You shouldn’t have done that to them. They’ll wake up now,” his words lacked emotion, but their meaning chilled her to take a reflexive step back. The objects lit up and began moving on their own.

“BWS01 online, suitable target acquired.” The worm looking thing squirmed to life. “BWS02 online, ACK.” The jug and clear suckers slid off the ring and down to the ground. “BWS03 online, ACK.” Two wires connected to the headset began flailing around. “BWS04 energizing.”

“Oh no, you’re so toast!” A burst of light filled the small room as Kristen Flint transformed into the Crimson Spirit with the powerful forgetful flash technique. “I am the Crimson Spirit with the power of the sickest burns! You know, this is so disappointing, robots don’t appreciate a good pun. Oh well,” she shrugged blithely. “Time for a smashing good time!”

She reached her hand up and called forth a baton into being, “Baton SMASH!” But her baton did not light up with fire and fury like it had always done before. Fortunately, it did knock away the visor that launched itself at her head.

Below that, the worm wrapped itself around her leg and tried to shoved itself under her slipshorts.

“Hey, get off!” She reached down with both hands to pry it off when the jug flung itself and its wraps around her. The twin silicone bells looped around her waist and began biting and suctioning at her clothes trying to get to her breasts. “I don’t know what you are, but I have a feeling you’re nothing a little smashing can’t fix.”

The Crimson Spirit struggled to pull the objects off her body, thrashing about as the professor continued staring off into nothing. “Oh no you don’t,” she squirmed her way out from the lines to the bells that groped her breasts and shoved them aside. The worm-like thing swung up under her skirt and gripped her shorts right by her crotch with it’s wiggly tentacles.

“Don’t you even—” behind her, the visor launched itself at the back of her head, bumping it as she swatted it off again.

“Energizing Sequence Completed. BWS04 Online.”

Crimson finally managed to get the worm off her crotch and flung it onto the ground where she was about to stomp it to bits. But instead of her foot coming down, the human sized ovular ring lit up bright pink and two light strings whipped out and grabbed her ankle and opposing wrist.

The world toppled and spun when it flipped the off balance heroine and suspended her in mid air around the energized ring. Two more energy lines lashed out and secured her other wrist and ankle.

Crimson struggled with all her strength, “I’m so going to bash you to bits when I get out of here. Oh my god, I’m talking to a freakin’ computer.”

“Grapple Sequence complete. Engage countermeasures.”

“Counterm-oooh,” the strings that held her taut suddenly vibrated, shaking her entire body so much that she had to hold on just to keep from passing out. Somewhat addled, she wasn’t struggling when the other BWS units engaged in their functions. The BWS01 stuck its head down her shorts, covered her pussy, and began warming. The bell shaped suckers pulled her shell and top up over her firm breasts and conformed closely to her skin.

She regained her equilibrium in time to see the connections to her body and utter a curse before the visor clamped over her head cutting off her vision and plugging her ears.

Suddenly in silence, Kristen saw the letters pop into her field of view, “Thank you for choosing the Brain Washing System for your erotic free will elimination needs.”

“Oh really? Come on, that’s not how brains work! I’m not going to be brainwashed by some bad VR game! Let go! End program! Power down.”

Her words cut off with a strange pulsing buzzing tone. It seemed to fill her head completely. She tried to talk but couldn’t even hear herself. She was drowned out by the strange sound that didn’t hurt but seemed to emanate from everywhere. It was insistent and draining.

More letters popped up in her visor, “Beginning Squencne”.

“Hey, dumbasses, you misspelled sequence,” she yelled out. Still unable to hear her own voice properly, she quieted down.

Letters popped up,”Watch.” Suddenly, her field of vision was flooded with multicolored fractals. She winced at the brightness of it and screwed her eyes shut.

The ring kicked back up vibrating her entire body until it dazed her enough for her eyes to open back up. She tried to close them again but as soon as the shaking started she relented and just opened her eyes to watch the fractals.

“Compliance achieved.”

“Compliance my ass,” she muttered, “I can beat you.”

Voiceless letters continued, “You have been captured.”

“No shit genius-bot.”

“Why were you captured?”

The question puzzled her. Where was this thing going with this. “Because you got lucky, bolt face.”

“Why were you captured?”

“You got lucky and I was tired,” it was the truth. She hadn’t been getting nearly enough sleep. If she had she’s have realized she needed to disable the ring first. The rest of the items were just distracting her. If she hadn’t been so tired, she’d have won.

“Why were you tired?”

“What?”

Her vision blurred until she was watching herself at her computer. The computer light lit up her body, her chest bared, nipples tight with arousal. She watched her face dazed with lust as she touched herself and read another page of the sexy story.

“What- no, no, I…” Kristen blushed as she watched herself. Between her legs, the tentacles began teasing her just as her own fingers did. She felt the shame and arousal of watching herself and feeling those very feelings. She’d been reading a story about a princess being enchanted by an evil wizard, having her every thought and feeling twisted subtly by magics that aroused her and led her to temptation until she begged him to take her as his concubine. “This- this can’t be real.”

“You have been captured.”

The fractals returned. Either the buzzing sound had gotten lower or her brain was just filtering it out now and it just felt like a roar in her brain without registering as sound. She struggled against the bindings, but did not close her eyes. “No,” she moaned, complaining against the warm teasing of her pussy lips and tickling of her nipples.

“Why have you been captured?”

Again, she saw herself pleasuring herself in front of her own computer, this time her tummy was quivering with lust as she frigged herself. It was really late at night and she’d been on the edge for so long. She saw her own bleary eyes glazed and dazed. She saw her own fingers touching herself just how she liked it, and again, she felt her body matching it. The fractals pulsed in and out with the pleasure she felt and she remembered the stories.

“No…” Over and over again, the machine kept reminding her she was captured, cycling her through pleasure and hazing fractals and sound, wearing her down. She’d already been exhausted to begin with and soon she couldn’t offer any resistance. Her sex had begun to squish and glisten from arousal, and she no longer had to feel the shaking of the oval, she kept her eyes open to watch as instructed.

“Why have you been captured?”

“Because I was fantasizing.”

“What were you fantasizing about.”

In a daze she knew only to answer the truth, “About being dominated and losing control.”

“Why have you been captured?”

She repeated her answers with details from the stories each time being rewarded with a little more pleasure.

“Why have you been captured?”

“Be… because I wanted…” She felt the tentacles converge into a phallus teasing her at her entrance, “Because I wanted it.”

“What did you want?”

“I wanted to be fucked.”

It stopped pleasuring her and the fractals came back. The sound kept melting her brain, keeping her feeling dopey and out of sorts.

“Why have you been captured?”

“Because I fantasize about being dominated, brainwashed, fucked into submission,” the word felt like an orgasm rolling along her tongue, so near being had she could taste it, but not yet swallow it.

“What do you want?”

“I want to be brainwashed, I want to be fucked, I want to submit, I want to cum so bad, please, please, brainwash me.”

“Compliance achieved.”

The fractals swirled into a whirlpool spinning in her sights. “Let your resistance drain away, and you will know pleasure.”

Numbers counted down and she counted down with it. The sounds stopped drowning out her mind, but there were no thoughts to be heard. She felt like a lump of dough, sitting, sinking slowly, utterly relaxed. There were letters appearing, but she didn’t have to read them. They were whispering in her ears. Her lips were moving too, but she did not give thought to what she said.

“Submit,” she whispered. This word made it to her ears. She hadn’t noticed when it started penetrating her, but she loved it. Her vision blurred and came back and she saw herself again, this time in the very room she was in. The visor covered her head emanating a pink light, her body was held spread eagle and it writhed gently as she was being pleasured. Just like in her fantasies she was being brainwashed into a rutting fucktoy. She eagerly watched herself being brainwashed and moaned aloud, “Submit. I submit!!!” Her orgasm rocked through her shattering her thoughts as she bucked against the machines that sated her every desire.

“Thank you for being brainwashed by BWS.”

“What?” The swirling went away, “No, I’m not...” When the dizziness passed she found herself gently lowered onto the couch. The bindings released her arms, the display turned off and snapped open falling off her head, and the tubes fell away from her chest. She stared at the inanimate pieces of metal and plastic with a dull confusion. It took her a few moments to register that she should readjust her costume and take the vaginal stimulator out of her shorts.

The professor kept staring forward as if nothing happened. She blushed suddenly realizing he could have been watching her the whole time. She’d been completely oblivious, only craving the mind melting pleasure. She dropped the crotch stimulator as if electroshocked by it. It was strangely still tempting, but that had to be the brainwashing. Was she brainwashed? She looked up. “Oh no.”

When she looked up, the professor was rubbing his eyes, but more oddly, she was back to being Kristen Flint, terrible student who just dropped a class. “Nothing’s wrong. Well, I suppose it doesn’t matter now. You’re not my student anymore. Trouble at home, you can imagine. But everything is temporary.”

“Right, sorry, my m-mistake,” Kristen backed out of the office. She leaned on the wall to keep from falling to the ground on orgasmically sapped legs. It’d felt like she’d been in there for hours. She was exhausted, ready to collapse into bed, and the day had just started. She needed to get back home. Better yet, she needed to talk to Magical Girl Azure.

She wasn’t just falling asleep in class and having dreams. But she wasn’t actually being attacked either. There was no actual villain to fight, but something was definitely happening for certain. Also, why weren’t her powers working, and why was she so darn tired? She thought about transforming just to fly home, but with her powers on the fritz she didn’t trust herself. The rest of the school day could sort itself, she decided to just take an uber back to the apartment.

Sarah wanted to invite her to a thing, but she couldn’t listen. She stumbled into her bedroom and passed out until nightfall. Bleary eyed, Kristen found Tabitha eating dinner and watching YouTube videos, “Oh my god, hey sleepy head. Did you see this?”

“Huh?”

“Pause button! You’re not sick are you?”

“No, just tired,” she took a deep breath and hugged herself.

“Okay, come ’ere, check it check it. So it looks like superheros are real.”

“What?”

“Yeah, in Japan, there was like, an actual monster attack. I thought it was a hoax, but there are a whole bunch of videos from different angles, it’s a legit thing. Plus look, they got video of a flying girl.”

“Let me see that,” Right there in front of her, it was Magical Girl Azure caught on camera fighting a real monster. More than that, she had a team with her. “Woah, and who are the other people.”

“I don’t know, looks like they are some sort of police squad or something? But this thing is totally kicking their asses, and she flies in like Superfemme and cleans house. Wanna know the best part?” Her eyes were bright with excitement.

“What?”

“No one knows who she really is. I guess it’s a big controversy cause she’s like a legit vigilante and they want to question her or something. It’s like they never heard of secret identities before.”

“Maybe it’s different in Japan?”

“All I know is Matt is going to effing go bananas. He’s way into Japanese stuff. Have you met Matt yet?”

“No.”

“He a friend of mine—way into anime culture and stuff. It’s kind of cute the way he geeks out about it.”

Kristen didn’t have time to tease Tabitha about her obvious to everyone but her crush. Her mind was whirling between fear, relief knowing that she wasn’t going crazy, and pride for her friend who was fighting the good fight. There was some kind of evil out in the world, she needed to talk to Aoi as soon as possible.