The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 7: Breaking Angela

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, A dream within a dream.

Going to college early was a great idea. I was worried I’d miss Claire and Katie and I wouldn’t find anyone as fun after I left home. My worries got worse when I didn’t find anyone on the road, but that may have been expecting too much from gas stations and motels. But in the end I found the fun I was looking for.

The hotel concierge was a personal trainer almost twice my age, but with a body I had only seen in the olympics. With Brooke, I finally found the incentive to exercise. The idea of having a woman push herself on me was one of Katie’s dozens of ideas for games, but I don’t think I would be interested in repeating it.

I spent a week getting comfortable in the hotel, working out with Brooke and getting to know the rest of the hotel staff. There were two pretty girls under 30 who I would call up when I wanted a change of pace, but Brooke was the only one there who was really exciting.

After a week I tried going to campus. I set up a meeting with all the faculty and staff so I could be ready for when students start arriving. I had hoped to find a hot secretary or grad student to be a live-in girlfriend, someone pretty and sweet and petite, and I almost did. Angela turned out to be a total asshole. She was racist, elitist, narcissistic, spoiled, and just unpleasant to almost everyone. I almost sent her home with instructions to be nice or isolated, but I worried that anything I did quickly in the car either won’t change her much or ruin her life. Plus she was actually the hottest girl I had ever seen.

I made her submissive and slutty. The more of a bitch she was, the more submissive and slutty she had to be. This worked well at first, after Brooke and I fucked her brains out she was actually respectful and kind to my sexy trainer. She was blissed out and covered by our cum as I talked to Brooke about our workout tomorrow.

“Well, are you still awake?” I asked.

“If you want me to be,” she still had her eyes closed and a very relaxed smile on her face.

“How do you feel?” I lay down in bed next to her and started stroking her breasts.

“I’m very sorry about how I judged the receptionist. It seemed like she accepted my apology and I was able to make it up to her. I understand now I’ll have to do this to everyone I hurt. That will be a challenge and I should be scared of it, but it’s hard for the future to be dark when you took your pleasure in me.” She kissed me then, eyes still closed.

“Yes I did.” I just held her for a while, thinking. Now that I had her naked and had just fucked her, I could see her with clear eyes. I reconsidered just ditching her with this new programming and letting nature take its course. Some of the things she said really hit on my insecurities, but she was still the hottest girl I had ever seen. If I wanted to fuck her now, I would want to keep her around for at least a few weeks. I would need some supplies for her, but if I sent her out for those she’d come back two days later having sucked off, eaten out, or fucked every person she ran into and did she deserve that?

“I think if you’re going to stay here with me, we’re going to need to go to your place and get your things. Where do you live?”

“In a small apartment building a ten minute walk from campus. My father pays for it. It’s just other grad students plus the super on the ground floor.”

“After you’re packed we can make a schedule for you to apologize to your friends who are still in town. Do you have things to apologize for with your friends? I just assumed.”

“Of course I do,” she answered in the same tranquil voice, “but my friends will accept my apology without forcing me to do any embarrassing things,” she turned on her side to be the little spoon to my big spoon, “they would never hold something over me like that,” her ass lined up nicely with my cock and I wanted to fuck her again. It was nice to hear her talk kindly about someone who wasn’t me or her father and she deserved a reward for that. “They know their families could never stand up to insulting mine,” or not, “they know their place.”

I was about to fuck her to reward myself for getting a change that fast, but I had been too optimistic. Maybe she did deserve to be sent out for supplies and I didn’t deserve my reward. But I lacked discipline.

“Oh GOD, thank you sir!” she said as I entered her, “Let me give you even more pleasure.” Her nipples turned hard in my hands and she struggled to find the right way to hold her hips, but she was wet and ready.

“Your body is very fun,” I was very aware it was her body I was enjoying, not her personality. If she had just been my classmate I’m sure I’d have hated her. So soon after the last time, I wasn’t in a rush with her. I took my time and savored how she felt on my cock, and in my arms, and what was going to come next. Just because she was hot, didn’t mean I was going to let her enjoy this. “After I cum, we’re going to go back to your place. You’ll call a friend who lives in town and have her meet us there,” I pinched her nipples, “While we wait you’ll pack up all your things, go through your clothes and I’ll decide what to bring. When your friend gets there, you’ll apologize to her and I’ll make sure you fully make it up to her,” I started to go faster, I’m a little ashamed that what I was planning to do to her was getting me hot, “Then you’ll go and knock on every door in your building and apologize to everyone still there this summer, including the super.” She froze at that. I think she had been expecting each apology to happen with me and in private. I kept going, she may have stiffened up, but I wasn’t done with her body.

“That’s over a dozen people, mostly men.” Did she think I would be jealous of her and other guys?

“Then you’ll get a lot of practice sucking cock. Don’t worry about being too modest, I’ll make sure you’re wearing something sexy enough. Worst case you can just do it in your underwear.” The thought of her knocking on some stranger’s door in just her panties to offer him a blowjob, cum still on her face from the last one, was getting me close.

“That will take a long time, you will be bored in my place.” I really liked how she was still fighting me about this, trying to get me to change my mind. Struggling to get out of the terrible fate I was making for her was totally keeping her from enjoying the sex.

“Don’t worry about my boredom, that’s why I’m having you call your friend. She and I will have a little date while you take care of your neighbors.” I wish I could have seen her face when I said that. She had been talking about herself as my wife, but all I had done is used her for sex. She probably had been thinking about what was happening between us as somehow romantic. Me going on a date while she serviced other men might have been the least romantic thing I could have had her do.

“But.. but… but…” she did not like that at all, and the idea was enough to push me over the edge. “Wait, did you… I wanted to…”

“That’s fine. I’m not sure you deserved that fuck anyway. Now get dressed, grab your phone, and let’s go to my car.”

We drove to her apartment in silence. Her place was nicer than my hotel suite, her father clearly paid for the best. I thought about changing the plan and moving in. I would have had her do all the cooking and cleaning, but she would’ve seen that as becoming more like my wife and not my maid.

While we waited I had her undress and then show me her wardrobe. She had an amazingly large closet, clothes for all occasions. If I had wanted this to be fun for her I would have had her give me a little fashion show. Instead I just looked everything over and had her put on a cotton skirt, silk blouse, and 4″ heels. I was nice and even let her pick one button of the blouse to close. She didn’t seem to mind too much, wearing that to pack up things. She even bent over several times, still thinking that she could tempt me with her body into changing my plans.

I had her pack her toiletries, everything she had that was overtly sexy, two regular pairs of underwear if needed, and a few odds and ends. I decided she wasn’t allowed any bras, shoes with less than a 2″ heel, or skirts anywhere near her knees. Most of her clothes stayed. Tight white t-shirts and jeans tight enough to be a second skin did look very good on her, but they let her pretend her body wasn’t for other people to look at and use.

She had just finished packing when Jenefer rang the bell. I had told Angela to call up the poorest of her friends. That turned out to be a girl named Jennifer who Angela absolutely despised. Jenefer’s sin, besides being poor, was being a slut, which just meant she had sex with her white American boyfrend. At the sound of the bell Angela started to button up her shirt.

“Don’t do that. People need to see what you’re offering them while you apologize. You’re not going to get more modest than this,” her eyes went wide at that. She had thought the outfit I had put her in was for _me_. “Now go answer the door.”

She took a deep breath and went to the door. “Hi Jen, come inside.” She almost yanked her friend’s arm off and quickly shut the door. “Jen, I’m sorry. I’ve been a bitch to you and I need to apologize.”

“You don’t need to apologize, you’ve always been a good friend,” Jenn said very convincingly. If I wasn’t sure Angela had been a bitch to literally everyone she’s met outside her family, I might have believed her. She was looking at what Angela was wearing and at me, who knows what she was thinking. “Who’s the guy on your couch, did you finally get a boyfriend?”

I had been laying on the couch with my shoes off the entire time Angela had been packing, not letting her know how much I was enjoying the show. But now I got to see one of Angela’s friends. Jenifer was a couple inches taller than Angela, and a lot curvier. She had big hair that clearly took a lot of work, gold rimmed glasses with big circular lenses, and was wearing a sundress and no bra.

“I’m not her boyfriend, I’m just a friend helping her with some personal growth,” I said with a big grin, “It’s a little like Alcoholics Anonymous and she’s on the step where she has to make amends to those she’s hurt.”

“Jen,” Angela took her hand to get her attention back and stared deeply into her eyes, “I’ve hurt you. When I noticed some boys thought you were sexier than me I started a rumor that you had breast implants. When you got that boyfriend and wouldn’t shut up about him I started the rumor that you were a slut, let a frat run a train on you, and had to get an abortion. I also told the white grad students that you were a ditz and only got straight As by sleeping with the professors. I did all that because some of the boys thought you were prettier than me and I wanted them to think you were gross. I’m ready to do whatever you need to make this up to you, including oral sex.”

That was worse than I was expecting. Jen was quiet for a minute, “I know you didn’t mean to hurt me, and your apology is enough for our friendship.” Well, I wasn’t going to let that happen.

“Jenifer, be honest. Tell Angela how she made you feel and what it would take to make it up to you.”

“Drink my piss you stupid CUNT,” wait, what? “You’re the one who did all that?!?!?! Johnny broke up with me over those rumors! I was almost kicked out of the student housing over those rumors! My FATHER heard about my ‘abortion’ and hasn’t spoken to me since. You think apologizing and doing some lesbo shit is going to make everything better? I’m not gay like you. If you’re really sorry you’ll crawl on your hands and knees, kiss my feet, and drink my piss.” She was shrieking by the end of that. She was more angry than I had ever seen anyone. Her face was bright red. Angela had taken two steps back and was trying to make herself small. This was beautiful.

“I’ll do that. Let’s go to the bathroom,” she started to lead Jen away.

“Jen, don’t let anything get in the way of you getting exactly what you deserve from her.” I wanted to make sure this went down properly.

“No. We’ll do it here in your living room so you’ll have to clear up the piss when we’re done.”

“Yes ma’am,” I could see Angela trying to put up some mental defenses: that this was a show for me, that this was the worst she’d have to do, that this would be over soon. None of that was true. Angela got on her hands and knees and any modesty in her outfit vanished. The skirt left half her ass visible and her tits just fell out of her top.

“You call me a slut and you’re dressed like that in front of a guy who’s not your boyfriend? HA,” I was really liking this girl, she had spirit. She moved backwards and sat down in a lounge chair Angela had around. Angela slowly crawled towards Jen, her tits swinging with every motion, until she got to Jen’s outstretched foot. She kissed the very top of the shoe and started to move her head up to Jen’s crotch.

“Wait a second, that doesn’t seem like enough,” I chimed in, “You kissed her shoe, not her feet. You should take her shoe off and suck on each individual toe to show how sorry you are. Get as much of her foot in your mouth as you can.” Both girls looked over at me at that, Angela in horror that I was making this worse and Jen with a wicked smile.

“The guy you’re slutting it up with has a good idea. Do that.” Angela started crying. Not only would things get worse, but the guy she was still trying to ensnare was making them worse. Jen didn’t care. I hoped it would teach her a lesson. “Savor each toe,” Jen followed up as Angela started.

“So what’s your deal?” Jen turned to ask me. I had planned on presenting myself as a sex god to Angela’s friend and letting nature take its course, but suddenly I wasn’t in the mood for that.

“I’m a guy that Angela tried to wrap around her finger. Once I found out what she was really like I convinced her that she needed to learn to be nice. She’s packing up to stay with me so I can transform her into a kind person. I think she might want to have a romantic relationship with me, but that’s never going to happen,” sob, “Even after she’s over being a total bitch the memory of what she had been like would kill any interest on my part.”

“I told you to ‘kiss my feet,’ plural. Now you do the other one. And keep crying to yourself, I don’t want to hear it.” Angela had sucked on each of the toes on Jen’s right foot, and was now moving on to the left. I wondered how much of her crying was because of what I was saying, how much was having to suck on sweaty toes, and how much was anticipating getting pissed on.

“You’re only the third person she’s had to apologize to, but there’s going to be a lot more. Everyone in this building, all her friends in town, and her professors will all get apologies before the summer is over.” Angela stopped sucking when she heard that.

“All those people?” she looked right at me.

“And more. You need to understand exactly how much you’ve hurt everyone in your life. Your friends, your neighbors, your teachers, your classmates, I know you’ve hurt them all. And every one of them deserves to have you go down on them, drink their piss, use your cunt, or whatever else they choose. You’re not too good for that. Say it!”

“I’ve hurt everyone I know, and everyone I’ve hurt deserves to piss on me. Every man I know deserves to have me suck his cock and to fuck my cunt. Every woman I know deserves to have me eat her pussy and drink her piss.”

“Good, now take off Jen’s panties so she can piss into your mouth. Tell her how pretty her pussy is and how much you want to do this.

She reached under Jen’s dress and pulled. Jen lifted her hips up a bit to help. Eventually the panties came off and the hem of Jen’s dress was stuck on her hips. Neither girl seemed to care.

“Are you ready, slut?” Jen asked.

“Always,” Angela said, kneeling with her face right up in front of Jen’s pussy. “You have such a pretty pussy. I wish you had let me give you oral sex. Johnny was a lucky guy.”

“You don’t say his name,” she seemed to be struggling to pee. I decided to help her out.

“Jen, empty your bladder.” A stream of yellow urine poured out of her, onto Angela’s face. They didn’t have things lined up at first, so it started at Angela’s forehead before she was able to correct. Jen, still having that wicked smile on her face, moved her hips to try and hit Angela in the eyes. Jen didn’t have too much urine in her, but there was enough that the chair, rug, and Angela’s blouse would all need a good cleaning. Angela got maybe a quarter of it in her mouth.

“Angela, I think that’s enough for now. It’s about time for you to get up, put yourself back in your top, and get ready to do your rounds in the building.” She started to reach for a new blouse, “I think your clothes are fine, and no need to clean up in the bathroom either. What you look like right now should give people a good idea of what to expect from you. If anyone asks what happened, you’ll tell them that about what you did to your friend and that she pissed on you for it.

“Now it’s time to go. You’ll knock on every door in this place. You’ll make your apology to whoever answers. And you’ll make sure you’re properly making amends. For every single person you’re going to get them off with your mouth, cunt, or ass, or you’re going to get them to do something like piss on you. If they don’t want to, you’ll convince them. Now go.” She hurried out the door.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked Jen after Angela had left.

“Oh yes. I knew she started some of those rumors, but I couldn’t prove anything and even if I did, what could I do? You let me knock her off that high horse, it was better than sex.” She picked up her underwear and straightened her dress.

“Jen, you’re going to stay.” I figured this would take a few hours for Angela to work her way through the building and I needed a distraction, “I know you just went through something very emotionally intense and you’re very grateful to me for giving you justice. Now you come over here and I’ll give you closure, and you can pay me back for everything I’ve done for you.”

She started to step into her underwear, “I don’t know where you came from or how you did it, but that was amazing.”

“I think you called it ‘better than sex’” I smiled at her, “This will go much better without your clothes.”