The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 6: Angela

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, etc. etc. Any resemblence to real life would be nice. Feedback is welcome, especially about the formatting.

“Hi, my name is Tyler. I’m going to be your favorite student and you’re going to be super helpful to me. And you, pretty girl, are going to stop talking and sit still.”

… and I lost my train of thought. Where was I? I know I had come to talk to the administration about me teaching freshman calc. I shouldn’t have to do this, did he know who my father is? I’m just here to get my engineering degree. These gwailo are too slow to understand me when I talk at a reasonable speed and “thick accent” is just an excuse for their stupidity.

I had been been in this dumb country for over a year now. My father said I had to get a graduate degree in the US if I was going to have a career like him. This was my obligation to my family. He promised to have a selection of respectful and appropriate men for me to choose from when I came back, so I wouldn’t have to be an old maid at twenty five. That was his obligation to the family. And he had better, because I wasn’t wasting my time on a mere boyfriend. I knew how this was supposed to work, I would meet a powerful young man from a good family with a good job, we would discuss matters, and he would become my fiance. ButHere I was: 23, in the flower of youth, ready to attract a high quality husband, and surrounded by nothing but clods.

I stood tall and slim 162cm, with a 4A waist, and porcelain skin. I made sure to wear jeans and t-shirts that fit me perfectly, both so the boys would know I wasn’t showing off for them and the girls who mattered (Chinese girls from good families) would know I was better than them. I did have some clubbing clothes in my closet, for when I would party with my friends, but we never actually talked to any white boys.

And now this low level administrator wanted me to teach calculus to freshmen. That would just be a waste of my time that I should spend studying. I was very good at studying. For classes and for the tests back at home. Once I got my degree with a four point oh GPA I would need to be taking the real tests for real jobs at home. And the important conversation to get all this back on track got interrupted by this white boy and, ewwww, I don’t like how he’s looking at me. Is he going to...

“Pretty girl, I’m your perfect and sexy boyfriend and you’re going to follow me for the rest of the day. Nothing I do today is unusual. Also, your inhibitions are slowly disappearing, but don’t get in the way of my conversations.”

…kiss me on the cheek? YES! I have the best boyfriend in the world. All the other men here are trash, but Tyler was the exception. He was so smart and so accomplished, just look at him bossing around these old deans. And he’s so handsome that I always want to be looking at him. He makes me want to stay close to him and kiss him whenever I have the chance.

I don’t know why he was talking to the deans. I’m sure he told me, but I must have forgotten. He must be doing something really important. I want to ask him, but that would be rude. I’ll just stand next to him and put my hand on his ass. No one will notice, and even if they do it’s only a little rude. I’m sure they won’t mind.

Yum! I need to make sure I can do this at all the rest of his meetings today. It’s much more fun to be touching him than to just be near him. I wonder if I can get him to touch me before these are over.

Hmmm, he won’t do that. He’s really focused on these meetings. That’s one of the things I love most about him. Maybe if I gave his ear a little kiss.

“Stop that. Leave my body alone… except my hands,”

And he took my hand in his. At least I could touch his hands. He may have been expecting me to hold his hands, but he should know how dedicated I am to him and how passionate my feelings are. I wasn’t going to merely hold his hand. I took his finger into my mouth and started to suck on it. I heard that boys like it when girls suck on them down there, and if Tyler likes it I will do that for him once we’re married. We really should start planning that wedding.

Maybe he’ll stop talking to the ugly university president about a stupid meeting. He just got done talking to so many old men and saggy women, and now he wants to meet with more of them? The president is just a 60 year old white bitch with bad skin wearing what she thinks is a nice suit, trying to look young makes her so much worse than all the old men. I’m much more interesting than any of them. I’ll show him.

“That sounds good, I’ll see you at the meeting,” he said. His eyes on her, but his body facing me. I hoped that was the end of the meeting. It was probably time for our date.

He said his goodbyes to the old people and took me by the hand out of the building. We were back to only hand holding, but we were alone for the first time today so I didn’t push. Yet. I liked when we were alone, the last time we were alone… I couldn’t remember, but I’m sure it was a lot of fun and very sexy. We walked quietly to the parking lot and got into a red Audi, I followed. He must have been driving the practical car today.

He sat looking at me for a minute and then slapped himself on the forehead, “You can talk again. Hi, what’s your name?”

“It’s Angela, you know that.” he was just teasing me. A good husband keeps his wife on her toes, and Tyler will be a very good husband.

“How are you doing?” He cares so much about me.

“I’m doing amazing now that you’re here. I can’t believe you had to meet with the same old wart as me, then had meetings with all the other old leatherfaces and that stuck up bitch that calls herself a university president…”

“Be quiet,” he said, frowning. Is he upset he dragged me through all that? That must be it. I’m sure he’ll buy me some jewelry to apologize for today. “Is that just how you talk or do you really think that poorly of the faculty here? You can answer.” What is he saying? He must know how terrible all the dumb faculty is here, he has to deal with them as much as me.

“I would never call them that to their faces, but everyone at this dumb University is either old, ugly, poor, has no fashion sense, or some combination. They wanted to make me teach intro calculus, but I can’t do that because all the freshmen are idiots who can’t understand a simple sentence. Except for you, of course. You’re the one shining light of a human being I’ve met here while I’m forced to get my US degree.” I’m glad I got to work-in how great he was.

“Wow, you’re a a queen bitch. Blaming the students for your teaching? I bet your accent and how fast you talk are what’s causing your teaching issues, I can barely understand you.” He needed to be careful, calling me a bitch. I don’t care how beautiful his eyes are, if he can’t be respectful he would learn how terrible a wife I could be. He rested his hand on my thigh and my loins were on fire. But if he thought this was going to be an apology, he had another thing coming. After we went home and he had his way with me, I was going to give him an earful!

“Sit quietly and listen,” I waiting while he stared at me, I bet this was going to be the apology, “I’m going to fix you. You were raised to be a spoiled little princess who treated everyone beneath you. I’m going to make it so you have compassion and kindness for your fellow students and treat everyone you meet like a human being. And I’m going to have fun doing it.” That, wasn’t an apology. If he was going to fix me that must mean I was broken. Was I broken? “Are you straight, have you had a boyfriend?”

“Duh, and duh, you. But if you keep talking to me like that you won’t be my boyfriend much longer.” It was an empty threat, there’s no way I could find someone better than him. I hoped he would get scared and change his mind about me needing to being broken and needing to be fixed.

“I mean before me.”

“No. Until I met you I would never have wasted time dating someone I wasn’t going to marry.”

“Fine. Be quiet.” He started the car, driving somewhere. I started to cry. He ignored my threat. There was nothing I could do. I was broken. I had never realized how terrible I was raised, and how I acted. I was spoiled, expecting everyone to give me everything. A broken woman who would obviously fail any real job she was given. The weight of it crushed me.

He said he was going to fix me, and I had no idea how. Someone as broken as I was couldn’t be an important person in government or business, I couldn’t be a good wife to a powerful man. Maybe he would pass me off to a man who didn’t need a good wife and could handle a broken one, maybe that was how he would fix me.

He would marry me to a janitor or mechanic, someone with no education, no money, no family connections. I would keep his house clean, cook his food, and let him take his husband’s right. Someone like that would probably insist on using me when he felt like it, I wouldn’t be able to object. He would want to show me off to his friends, the beautiful Chinese flower he has all to himself. He won’t be able to handle his liquor and might beat me while he’s drunk. I would give him half American children that would be the shame of my family. And when my body was destroyed by age and childbirth he would cheat on me with ugly American women. I would be the lowest of the low.

If all the students and faculty were my social superiors, he would have accomplished his goal. I kept crying.

We parked outside a hotel near campus. I followed him into the lobby and to the elevators, trying to ignore the giant blonde freak behind the desk smiling and greeting him. I didn’t know what to do in the elevator, the only natural thing seemed to be to hold one of his hands in both of mine. Maybe he’d have mercy on me if I reminded him of why we got together in the first place. I lifted his hand under my shirt and put it on my breast. He just laughed. The middle aged woman in the elevator with us gasped and tried very hard to look away. I hadn’t noticed her and I didn’t care. I wanted the only perfect man I would ever find to like me again.

When the elevator stopped he took his hand back and walked towards a room. I was still in shock and was barely able to follow him before the hotel door shut and locked behind him. I knew this was my last chance to keep him. I was a broken spoiled queen bitch he needed to fix. Talking would just make things worse. Touching him would make things worse. But I needed him. He was my perfect sexy boyfriend. There was one thing I could do, something I had been saving. I started taking off my clothes. Since I was a little girl I had known that I had to save my body for my husband, and even though this was the man I had been saving myself, he wasn’t my husband yet. But if I didn’t do this, offer him my most precious gift before the wedding, there might not be a wedding. I hoped I still had a chance.

He watched me do this, watched me bare my entire body to him, climb onto the bed, lay back and spread my legs. I was ready. I hadn’t stopped crying.

“Tell me what you’re doing,” He finally said, standing still.

“I’m a broken spoiled queen bitch you’re going to fix. I know how you’re going to fix me, by giving me to some poor american man to make everyone my social superior. I was hoping you could see that I could be yours and you should keep me as your wife. You could have my body whenever you want, I know how much men like that. Just let me be yours, and not some poor person’s.”

“Wow, you’re really a piece of work. Is being poor the worst thing you can imagine? I’m not going to hand you off to be someone else’s wife, and I’m not going to throw you away. I am going to remake you and return you to your old life. I’m going to show you all the pain you caused, make you feel it yourself, and teach you to stop.

“Stay there and be quiet,” and just like that he turned away from me. I knew I was smart, a hard worker, and had many good qualities, but it was my looks that I knew would ensure I got a truly great husband. I knew how men looked at me since high school, fellow students, male teachers, gross lesbians, my friends’ fathers, and men on the street. Here I was, naked in front of a man for the first time and instead of being grateful for what he should be thinking of as a divine gift he wasn’t even looking at me and was making a phone call. “Hi, can I talk to Brooke? Yes. Brooke, come up to my room in about 20 minutes, I need help with something.” Who was Brooke?

“Here’s what’s going to happen. In order to be a better person, you need to understand why being mean and spoiled is so bad, and how it hurts others. To teach you that, I can’t be your boyfriend anymore,” and just like that he wasn’t mine anymore. My last grasp at happiness was gone, the man who had been my perfect boyfriend was now out of my reach, “I’m going to be your warden.

“Your first step to recovery, you need to tell everyone you ever met the mean thoughts you had about them, how you may have thought they were ugly or poor or stupid or beneath you. Don’t try and justify or defend what you did, just admit it. Then you’re going to offer to make it up to them. If they don’t have any ideas, you’re going to offer them oral sex. You’re going to do whatever they ask until they’re satisfied.” Making amends, maybe I could get him back. I stopped crying as I saw a ray of hope.

“Now you’re going to do this for me.”

“But you’re perfect. I never thought anything bad about you.” I planned to do some mean things, but that’s just how a wife is sometimes to the man she loves.

“You’re going to remember what you thought about me before I first spoke to you, before you ‘learned’ about my greatness. Your first impression of me.” Oh.

“Oh, I thought you’re too tall, your skin is a peasant tan color, your hair unkempt and too long, you’re fat, and your clothes are ill fitting, ugly, and cheap. All together you are an ugly and unimportant person who I hoped I would get away from as quickly as possible. When you talked to the dean you talked loud and slow and your voice was too low and unmanly. You were clearly an american freshman so I knew you would be stupid. I saw no good qualities in you and would have ground you under my heel if I was forced to notice you, like so many freshman boys before you.” I started crying again. I had been so wrong, once I learned more about him I learned to hear his brilliance, see his poise and confidence, and appreciate his unique style that made him so handsome. I longed to tell him this, but I wasn’t allowed to defend myself at all, at least not with words.

“I know this hurt you and I was a bad person to think those things. Please let me make it up to you.”

“That… was actually worse than I was expecting. I have started working out and lost some weight already. How are you going to make it up to me?”

“I can offer you oral sex until you feel I have made it up to you.”

“I don’t think that’s good enough. Lately people have been really nice to me and I don’t like how you broke the trend. So since you’ve been acting like a child, I’m going to punish you like a child. I’m going to spank you. I think ten strikes with my bare hand should be enough to start,” too start. I would do whatever he felt was necessary to make this up to him.

“Yes, sir.”

“Good, that’s an appropriate way to address your warden,” he said as he sat in a large armchair. “Now get up and lay across my lap.” I got up and tried to do that without touching him besides his hands, but it was hard. “Oh, you still have some old instructions. Ignore everything I said before we came to the hotel room, except the part about me being perfect and sexy.”

It was like a river flooded my mind. So much to consider, but the loudest and most important part was my inhibitions and sense of propriety returned. How I was naked in front of a man, and did so willingly. It was almost too much to believe it was real, but I couldn’t doubt it. That must have been the real reason I had tears running down my cheeks, the shame I was feeling for myself and my family. I laid across his lap anyway. He was still my warden.

I made myself into a right angle, bending at my waist so he could have total access to my spanking area. I had never been spanked as an adult and didn’t really know what it would be like. I felt his hand move over my ass in a way that was probably gratuitous to the spanking, and his other hand fondled my breasts in a way that was definitely not part of a spanking. I almost complained to him, but I guess this was also part of the amends he was taking for what I did to him. I deserved this.

“Now count each hit,” he was being so stern, as he should.

His hand came down hard on my backside, “one.” It came down again, “two,” I could handle this. “Three” I might have been a broken person, but I was a hard worker, I would be strong, “four” I started to feel sore back there. My backside felt hot and was probably starting to turn red. He hit me again, harder, “fi..ouch.” He pinched my nipple just as I was counting five.

“What was that? I didn’t hear you,” he said with his guilty hand still on my breast.

“I was saying ‘five’ sir, but then you pinched me and I was surprised,” I hoped that would be good enough.

“Well, I lost count so I guess we need to start over,” he said without his hands pausing. “I have been with you for a few hours now, mostly doing work on campus, and this is my first chance to really touch you, despite your best efforts. Given how you had been offering me much more than this just a few minutes ago, and now you owe me amends, I’m sure you won’t begrudge me some touching.” He was being very reasonable. I had been offering him myself in marriage, while hiding how I had been so mean to him in my mind. I owed him so much more than a little cupping of a breast and pinch of my nipple and I would make it up to him, no matter the shame. I counted out the next ten strikes without getting distracted by pinches or other surprising touches. I was not a child.

“Warden, have I made amends to you yet?” I asked when I was done, still across his lap.

“Not yet. That might have been enough if it was just the mean words, but I’m your warden so I need to ensure you make amends for all the harm you’ve done. That’s all I’m going to ask for now, but I’ll have more for you to do tomorrow.” Oh, I wonder if that meant I would get more spankings.

“What should I do now?” My debt to him was still there, his hands were still on my body, and he was still my warden. There were things I wanted to do (go home, lock the door, shower, study) but I didn’t have any obligations that weren’t to him until September. I made no move to get up.

“What do you want to do?” He asked with a softness I missed so much, but could not remember.

“I want to go home, study, and hide in my books till the term starts.”

“What do you think a broken girl needing to be fixed should do?”

“I think I should stay with you until my debt is repaid or until you send me away. I might get up and using the facilities, and then trying to make myself useful to you. I could clean the apartment, so some laundry in the tub,” I had to be truthful to him, “give you a massage,” I didn’t want to say it, but, “or if you want to touch my body more the way you were I could climb into your lap and give you better access than you had in the spanking.” I had to pay off this debt, but I didn’t want him to think I was a prostitute. The time when I thought he might become my husband seemed so far away, but I could get back there if I kept his respect.

“I like that last idea. Go to the bathroom, use the facilities, come right back and sit in my lap.” I was scared he’d do that, but I would show him how proud I could be. I would be totally dignified in this situation and he would treat me with respect in return. I would sit in his lap, but it will be something sweet and caring.

I came back from the bathroom to find him totally naked in the chair, a big grin on his face, and his body showing its lustful intentions. This would be harder to turn into a sweet moment, but I could do it. I had met every challenge in my life thus far, and I would meet this one. I kneeled in his lap, using my legs to keep a shadow of chastity in this situation. Another benefit is that with our height differences this puts my eyes on level with his.

“I just thought this would be more comfortable for us. I didn’t think it was fair, you being naked while I was fully clothed, and I really didn’t like the idea of you putting on more clothes.” His hands took up their now familiar positions on my breasts and backside as he leaned in to kiss my neck.

This was part of the amends, I knew that. This was how he was going to fix me. He did tell me he was going to have fun doing this, and this is fun for men. I ran those thoughts through my mind as he kept touching me, kissing me. But one thought found its way into my mental mantra. That no matter how wrong this situation was, how much this should be something only my husband did to me, how shameful this all was… this was still the sexiest thing to ever happen to me, and might be the sexiest thing to ever happen to me. Could I ignore that?

Yes I could. There is more to life than pleasure, more than having my breasts gently fondled, my neck touched so tenderly by such a manly mouth, my ass firmly held by such powerful hands. And I could believe that until I felt his fingers enter me.

A damn broke in my mind. If he would do this to me while I wasn’t even his girlfriend, I would never have his respect. I would never be his wife. I would take all the penance he had for me and come out the other side his personal whore. He would make that happen. And I could fight him every step of the way and lose every time, or I could enjoy the sexiest thing that would ever happen to me.

I leaned forward to give his fingers better access to my insides. I moved my hands from my lap to his chest where I could feel his strength and make him feel good. I stretched out my legs so I could be more fully pressed against his body, and my head would be lower than his, like I was lower. I could never be his equal, but I could be his. My shift had moved my neck from his mouth, so I replaced it with my hungry lips. My first kiss.

He wasn’t my boyfriend. He would never be my boyfriend. He wasn’t going to be my husband. He would never be my husband. But he was my warden and he would fix me so I wasn’t broken, spoiled, and arrogant, and I would give him my body completely. He would enjoy this and I decided so would I. I was ready, today would be my first day as his ward, his lover. That’s when the door opened.

“Hi Tyler, I figured you would be playing with that girl I saw you with. We don’t have a workout scheduled for today, what did you need me for?”

I should have remembered, he did call down for someone to come up. I pressed myself closer to his body and refused to look. I guess I could handle this. I could share him. Mentally I renounced my exclusive claim on him. This was just one step further down I would have to go to get through.

“Hi Brooke, I just thought it would be fun for you to formally meet Angela.” He broke off my kiss to talk to her. I continued kissing his chest, but he had taken his fingers out of me and was only cupping my breast instead of rolling the nipple. I was losing his attention.

“Angela, stop that,” and that was it, I would have to admit defeat, “stand up and say hi to Brooke, you met her briefly in the lobby.” She did wave, I guess that counts.

I stood up, cupped my hands in front of me to hide what I could, and tried to make the best of things. “Hello Brooke, I’m Angela. I’m an engineering graduate student who is learning from Tyler to be a better person.” There, that would be acceptable in any setting. “When I met you in the lobby, I thought you were vulgar in your affections towards Tyler, probably a slut,” what was happening, “you looked like an ogre with your height and mannish muscles,” my mouth had a mind of its own, “and you were beneath speaking to as an employee of the hotel. I know this must hurt you to hear and I was a bad person to think those things. Please let me make it up to you.” Oh god, I would need to make these confessions to everyone. This was the worst thing that could happen.

“Hahahaha,” she laughed, “I don’t know where you found this one, Tyler.”

“I’m helping her become a better person, the first step of that is apologizing and making amends to everyone to whom she was such a bitch” he answered for me.

“Oh, how is she going to make amends?” She asked.

“If there’s nothing specific you want, I can offer you oral sex.” There was something worse than confessing my innermost thoughts.

“Huh,” she was taken aback by that.

“Brooke, I bet she’s pretty good at it,” what was my warden doing? He walked over to the blonde giantess, reached up to her face, pulled it down to his and kissed her. He more than kissed her, he very quickly opened her button down shirt, unhooked her bra and started sucking on her breasts. She held his body close to hers and started moaning like a prostitute.

“You know I’m not gay,” she said between moans.

“I know you like getting eaten out,” he replied very quickly before returning to the other breast.

“Ok,” she laughed, “but just because you’re here and want me to do it. Can you keep doing this while she goes down on me?”

“I want to watch at first,” he replied, finally stepping back from her. “But don’t worry, I’ll be playing soon enough.” She just smiled at that. She seemed almost as in thrall to him as I was, I wondered if she was being fixed too. “Now, Angela, lay on the bed right here. Brooke, take off your pants and panties and when Angela is in position you can sit on her face.” SIT ON MY FACE? THIS COW LOOKS LIKE SHE WEIGHS 100 KILOGRAMS, SHE’LL CRUSH ME. I took a breath, the only way out was forward.

“Sir, I’m happy to do what I need to in order to make amends,” I started as I got into the position he was signaling, I needed to stay polite, “when I go down on a guy I suck on his thing, but how do I go down on a girl? And will I be safe with her ‘sitting on my face’?” I hoped he wouldn’t be mad at me for not knowing. He seemed to have surprise punishments available. I lay down with my head only in the middle of the bed and my legs hanging off, I guess he wanted to have more space above me?

“What, is she straight?” Brooke asked as she took her underpants off. She had taken off her shirt and bra too, which made sense given how loose my Warden had made them.

“She’s just inexperienced. Don’t worry about it, I’m coaching her,” my warden/coach said to the huge slut before I could tell her how I wasn’t a gross lesbian. “And don’t worry about safety with Brooke,” he addressed to me, “she’s going to be kneeling above your head and putting her pussy right in front of your face. Your job is to use your lips and tongue to make her pussy feel good until she cums. You’ll kiss her and lick her, listen to her words and moans to figure out what works best until she cums. You owe her, so just keep going until she tells you to stop or moves off you.”

I didn’t even care how he was touching my body as he was talking. This was the most shocking thing I had heard. This was the most disgusting thing I had heard. Do people do this? Is this something he had just invented to torture me? That is where her pee comes out. It would be slimy and hairy and smelly and fat. Would she end up peeing on my face? I would rather die. I mean, I could see some appeal in having it done to me if I married someone beneath me who would need to show how devoted he was. It even seemed fun, from that angle. But from here…

I had been so lost in my own disgust that I didn’t notice until she was already over me and the smell overpowered me. She positioned herself so that I could see it. It was the first time I had actually seen one of those, and it was just as ugly as I imagined. I only had a few seconds to look at it before it was pressed into my mouth. It tasted… less like urine than I expected. It was warm and wet and had folds all in it. I went to work, exploring with my tongue. Just trying things, licking the outside, pressing my tongue inside, and kissing it like a boy. At first she mostly wanted me to kiss the outside, but eventually she wanted my tongue inside her body. She was feeling sexual pleasure from my actions. This was the first time I had done this for someone. I was trying to do that for my warden, but we got interrupted.

It was still gross to do this to a woman, and such an ugly woman, but I was proud of my success. This was just another task, and there would be distasteful things for me to do in my career and I would do them. I could overcome this. My warden was watching too, he was seeing how good I was. Maybe after the ugly american woman left he would let me show him how good I could be when I actually liked the task.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god you’re right there Angel,” my mouth was busy or I would have corrected her about my name. But I had a job to do so I continued with my tongue and gripped her muscular thighs for more leverage to press in. I had also been trying to put on a little show with my body for my warden, arching my back and gyrating my hips. It must have been more appealing than watching whatever that cow was doing, since I could feel his fingers on my legs, moving them this way and that.

“I’m going to cum,” she said as she grabbed fistfulls of my hair. I pushed through the pain, I was almost done. I’d get her to finish and then she’d remove herself from my face and my warden’s room. Her hips started to buck, “I’m cuming,” and I felt something new. Something I had never felt before. As her private parts clamped down on my tongue, and new disgusting fluids that were probably not urine poured onto my face, I felt something enter me. It was bigger than fingers, big enough to fill me up. It was warm and hard and felt like it belonged inside me. It pressed ina little, pulled out, and pressed in further, repeating until I felt it fill my entire insides. My warden’s hands were on my thighs, holding them apart.

“Make her do you again so we can do her together,” I heard his voice, but he wasn’t talking to me.

“Whatever you say kiddo,” she was so disrespectful, “Angel, just keep doing that as deep as you can.” Being disrespectful is exactly what I was being punished for.

I pressed my face into her vile juices, into her warm and flowing nether regions. My face in hell as my hips were in heaven. He had taken me as a husband takes a wife. I was getting a small taste of what that life would be like and it was perfection. His manhood was flowing in and out of me in rhythm with my heart, his powerful hands controlling my place and my speed.

I couldn’t think anymore. This was too much. Perfection for the womanhood in my hips, and disgusting disgrace for my face. My mind turned off and I gave myself to both acts, both of my obligations. My hips bucked and my tongue swirled. I made that ogre cum again all over my face as I pressed myself as hard as I could into her, but none of that mattered because at that moment my warden, my love, released his seed into my womb and my insides felt a joy they never had before. My ankles locked around his hips, and I held him close to me.

The giantess climbed off me, releasing me from my obligation. “I’m so sorry,” the words poured out of my mouth, “I should never have thought those things about you.” All was pure in my heart and I could see how he could be attracted to her exaggerated features.

“I forgive you and your golden tongue,” she said with a smile, and she leaned down and kissed me. Her strong manly hands held my face gently, but her lips were impossibly soft. I don’t know how she could kiss a face covered in…whatever my face was covered in, but I returned the kiss. She deserved it.

My warden finally withdrew himself from me, my ankles could encircle him but nothing I could do would contain him against his will. “Well, that was fun. Brooke, can you stay or do you need to go back to work?”

“I have another shift after this one. I only was able to be here now because of the special carve outs you have, and that’s expired.” She, she was getting dressed?

“That’s fine. I got what I needed from you, hope you enjoyed it.”

“You bet I did. This little minx has an amazing tongue. I hope she’s still around for your workout tomorrow, maybe we can play a different game.” She talked about so many things I didn’t understand, I just lay in my bliss drifting off to sleep as she left.