The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 8: Angela Breaks

Blurb: Fiction is a work of life. No people in your life are based on these characters.

He was a god. That was the only explanation. He was here to punish me for my sins. The idea that I could marry him or even date him seemed so insane at this point. He would go where he willed, change what he willed, and everyone just did his bidding. The Jennifer that I knew could never demand that I drink her piss, and the Angela that I knew would never have gone along with it. Who am I?

The entire top floor was empty, but the second door I tried on the fifth floor had someone answer. He was a scrawny white boy with glasses. He was wearing a nerdy t-shirt two sizes too big and cargo shorts. I had probably seen him in the stairs or lobby a dozen times this summer. I had no memory of him.

“Hi, my name is Anglea. I’m here to make amends for any hurt I’ve caused you.”

“Do we know each other?” He was confused, good. This might be easier.

“No, but we’re neighbors and classmates so we should. I had ignored you because I thought you had no fashion sense and weren’t as smart as me since you weren’t in the engineering program. I shouldn’t have disrespected you like this. Can I make it up to you,” and here it comes, “maybe with oral sex?”

He was speechless and I was relieved. Jenn, Tyler, and the receptionist had all taken charge at this point. Now I was in control. I tried to thank him for his time and leave, but I couldn’t. I had to find a way to make it up to him.

“Can I come in?” he just nodded. I walked in and he shut the door. My hands reached down and started unbuttoning his pants.

“Ya.. ya.. Ya… you don’t have to do this,” he finally got out as his shorts dropped and I saw his ratty boxers underneath.

“Yes I do.” He tried to step away, but my hand was already in his boxers around his hard cock.

“I don’t want to force you to do anything…” he babbled. As if he was forcing anyone to do anything. If anything, I was forcing him.

“I need to do this,” I would lie to him, “The truth is, you remind me of my ex-boyfriend, that’s why I ignored you. He dumped me at the start of summer to go to a different school, and I miss him so much. I need to suck your cock to remind me of him as much as anything.” Did that even make sense? Could this idiot not smell the piss on me?

“Ok, if that’s what you need,” he graciously agreed to the blow job, “how about I sit on my couch while you do it.” I let go and let him drop his boxers and sit on this secondhand couch.

“Thank you, you have no idea what this means to me” I said with all the fake sincerity I could muster. I looked at his cock, it was some tiny thing. Half the size of my warden’s cock. I quickly put it into my mouth and almost gagged. He didn’t smell the piss on me because he hadn’t washed himself in weeks, at least that’s what he tasted like. I had to force back the vomit that was rising in my throat, but fortunately not for very long. My lips were only on him for less than a minute when he spurted in my mouth.

“Oh god, that was amazing,” he said as I swallowed his dirty seed. “I’ve never had someone do this to me before,” I wasn’t shocked. “Thank you!”

“Thank you!” I replied, getting back up. “And if you’ll excuse me, I have some more errands to run.” I needed to get out of there.

“Of course. Oh, and if you ever need to remember your boyfriend again, you know where to find me,” he was saying as I walked out the door, as if I would need that again.

He was the only one on the fifth floor, but the fourth floor was full. I knocked on the first door, and a fat whiteboy in boxers and a tshirt answered. “Hi, my name is Anglea. I’m here to make amends for any hurt I’ve caused you.”

“Yeah, so what?”

“I’ve been callous and cruel to you in my thoughts and actions. I wanted to make it up to you, maybe with oral sex?” His eyes narrowed at that.

“What if I deserve more than that,” deserve for what? Does he have any idea what I did?

“I’ll do whatever I need to do to make it up to you,” I held a fake smile on my face.

“What if I say you need to fuck me?” Of course he’d say that. At least he’ll probably last as long as the other guy.

“If that’s what I need to do,” I could handle this.

“Ok, get inside. Take off your clothes. And I don’t use condoms.” I’m very glad my mother made me get a birth control implant before leaving for the US. I came into his apartment. It was filthy. There was a desk with a giant monitor, a stained mattress on the floor, and no other furniture. There were old pizza boxes all over the stove that he clearly had never used. I would be happy when I left. He went over and typed something on his keyboard while I took off my skirt and blouse, folded them both and put them on a dry spot on the bed

“How do you want me?” I tried to say seductively. I didn’t feel very convincing. That’s when the door opened and five other guys walked in.

My host just grinned. Oh god, what was happening, who were these people. I covered my body with my hands, “The bitch in 3B came to her senses and realized she owed us some pussy.” He called them here? “Bitch, these are my guildmates who live in this building. You can’t fuck me without fucking them too.”

“Ugh, she smells like piss.”

“How can you tell, Eric’s whole apartment smells like piss.” They all laughed at that.

“Anyway, who cares? Look at her. You ever see a naked girl this hot before?”

“I can’t tell, her hands are in the way.”

“Bitch, move your hands. Let us see your body.”

I moved my hands. I had to do what they said. And there’s one other thing I had to do. “Thank you for coming here,” I started to cry. “My name is Angela and I have been cruel and thoughtless to each of you” and now you’ll be cruel to me, “Please let me make it up to you with my body,” no point in trying to keep it to oral sex. My host was grinning ear to ear, his tighty ‘whities’ were straining at his obvious arousal.

“Get on your hands and knees and let me fuck your cunt,” one of them said. He was opening his pants. The others were just watching.

I got on all fours as the tears continued to flow down my cheeks and they all started to surround me. I could feel my body get aroused by this. These people didn’t see me as their superior, as someone out of their league, they saw me as a willing piece of meat. Probably the first one they ever met. Why was my body betraying me?? Five guys watching as one of them, probably the guild leader, rammed his cock in my wet and ‘willing’ cunt.

Everything that had been wonderful about my warden penetrating me was terrible now. His hardness filled me up, but it didn’t complete me. It tainted me. Every thrust of his was a stab of pain. No matter how I moved my hips, each thrust was discordant with my own body’s motion. I couldn’t do anything to mitigate his violation. I cried.

The other boys kept talking, but I just ignored what they were saying. They would all take their turns, I would have six loads of cum inside me to mix with the one my warden put in me earlier that day. They would rape me. The first one was raping me. I would endure.

It didn’t take long for the guildmaster to finish. He probably was a virgin. I bet they all were. As soon as he pulled out another one was inside me. I didn’t know which one and it didn’t matter much. It might have been one of the skinny ones. He started to get his rhythm when my hair got yanked and a cock got shoved in my mouth. I couldn’t breathe.

“Bitch, you got my cock dirty, now you gotta clean it.” I assume that was the guildmaster talking and it was his cock I was choking on. I didn’t dare look up. He might do something else. “Wow this cunt gives good head,” he said as I started to get some air around his cock. I wasn’t even doing anything, just being a woman touching him. Yesterday I would have had him wrapped around my finger if I noticed him at all, but I wasn’t that person anymore. That person was broken. That person was being fixed.

I kept my head down and my body available. When something pushed inside of me I tried to push back, when a cock was in my face I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. At some point some hands started squeezing and poking at my tits, pinching my nipples. I tried not to think about it. This was making me better.

Suddenly it all stopped. There was nothing in my cunt or mouth, no hands on my tits. I… I was done. I tried to stand up but my legs weren’t able to fully support me, so I sat on my folded skirt. “I hope that made up for all the harm I’ve done to you. I really am sorry.” I looked up at them, I couldn’t look at their faces. They were all fully dressed, even my host put on pants, and they just laughed at what I said. “Could I use the shower before I go?” I had so much cum in my pussy, tears and piss on my face, I needed to make myself presentable if I was going to convince the rest of the building to let me give them blowjobs.

“lol, no. You got your dicking, now get out of here.” My host shouted at me, high fiving the one I think was the guildmaster.

“You can use my shower,” said one of the other guys. He was one of the fat ones, wearing a black t-shirt and navy cargo shorts. “I live across the hall.”

“Thank you,” I said, picking up my clothes. It wasn’t even worth putting them on in my current state.

“Fag! just let the bitch go,” one of the other guys yelled at him. The others laughed as he led me out of the apartment across the hall into his apartment.

This apartment was a little cleaner, but not much. Food and plates strewn across the floor, mattress with a dirty sheet, desk with a large monitor and big headphones. I guess this is what college guys live like.

“The shower is right in there,” he said, pointing at one of the doors.

“Thank you,” I said, rushing in. I didn’t lock the door, didn’t even bother closing it all the way. I turned on the shower and got in before the water heated up. I needed to clean myself as quickly as I could, I didn’t have much time. I knew what was going to happen from the moment he offered his shower to me.

He would let me shower for a short time then come in and join me. He would make me clean his fat body, then I would either suck his cock in the shower, fuck him in his bed, or both. I don’t know if he wanted me clean or just all to himself. The idea of trading my body for a shower seemed only fair, I really needed this shower and my body wasn’t worth much right now.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and braced for his presence, but nothing happened. I went back to cleaning myself. He didn’t have usable shampoo, so I did the best I could with my hair. After what felt like the longest shower in my life I decided he wasn’t coming in. I got out of the shower, found a clean towel that I swear wasn’t in there before, and dried off. I wrapped myself in the towel and went out to get my clothes.

“So, I hoped that helped,” the boy said. “Your name is Angela, right?” I nodded, “I’m not sure what was going on in there, but you didn’t seem to be having a good time.”

“I’m doing something I have to do to become a better person. I owed it to all of you.”

“I’m pretty sure you didn’t owe me _that._ Anyway, I’m not kicking you out if you need to use the bathroom some more, I know girls sometimes need a lot of time in the bathroom. I went in to give you my good towel, but I swear I didn’t look…. I guess that’s silly at this point. And I just want you to know, for the record,” he looked down, embarrassed, “that I didn’t touch you in there. I kept it in my pants. I’m not gay or anything, but that didn’t feel right.”

That sweet boy didn’t rape me <3

I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. “You are the sweetest, kindest, most caring boy I have ever met.” It was true. I kissed him again.

“Wait, what’s happening?” he asked, innocently.

“I have been around a lot of terrible people for a long time,” I dropped the towel, “especially myself,” I wrapped my arms around as much of him as I could, “and seeing someone like you being as sweet as your are,” he didn’t rape me! “makes me feel like the world is a better place.”

“Th-th-th-thanks,” he stammered, cutely.

“How about you sit on the bed with me and tell me about yourself?” I pulled him down to the bed. I wasn’t going to let go of the nicest guy I ever met.

“O-O-O-O-Okay,” he said as he sat down next to me.

“What’s your major? Where are you from? Do you have a girlfriend?” I wanted to know everything about him. Everyone in this building was owed the use of my mouth or cunt, but this guy was so sweet and that I wanted to give it to him. Maybe I’d even invite him back to my place once Tyler was gone.

He didn’t rape me <3

* * *

I took Angela to the meeting with the tenured college faculty. I had her dressed in her sluttiest party dress. It was something she would normally never wear alone in daylight, only at a club surrounded by girlfriends to defend her from any men. The dress was silver, almost mirrored, with tiny shoulder straps, a neckline cut down to her navel, silver string along the sides and back to help with some structure and pretend to have coverage, the dress reappeared all around her hips only to go low enough to cover her panties. Obviously she was in matching heels, a black thong, and nothing else. I had seen two piece swimsuits that covered more than that dress. She would have been any guy’s wet dream wearing that at a club on a Saturday night. It was 10am on a Thursday.

“Do you think they’ll forgive me? I’ve been making progress being kind to the reception team but these are my teachers that I’ve been terrible to for years. Shouldn’t I wear my ‘teacher’s pet’ clothes so they’ll still think of me as their student while I go down on them?”

“You’re going to wear that and you’re not going to argue anymore,” any trace of prudishness around sex was gone, but she did want to be seen as a respectable woman.

“I’m going to look like a total slut dressed like this,” she whined.

“You are a total slut.” There was no use arguing about that. “The dress is yours, I found it in your closest,” I could have just told her to shut up, but I wanted her to feel like today was the as much result of her actions as I could.

“Not for daytime, not for school events.” Then, almost under her breath, “men just don’t understand fashion.”

We got to the meeting a little late, or maybe everyone else was early. There was only one seat left so Angela would have to stand next to me, I didn’t mind that at all. Once I sat down the university president addressed me, “Welcome Mr. ——, we didn’t know you’d be bringing a … friend, to this private meeting with the University faculty and general staff. I can send someone to get an extra chair for her if you’d like.” The president was wearing a cream colored dress made of some light material, I’m guessing due to the summer heat. She had nice clear skin for her age, decent muscle tone that people like on older women who can’t just be supple anymore. large breasts and large hips, probably from giving birth a few times to kids older than me.

“That won’t be needed. She’s fine standing there for now.”

“Ok, well then. We’re all here at your request, and we have a lot of important work to get back to,, so hopefully this won’t take too long.”

“Of course not, madam president. I just have a few suggestions about how to improve the experience of the University that you all should listen quietly to. I’ll go through them quickly, and once I’m done you can respond and ask questions.” They nodded to that, that should be enough to get me the time I needed.

“I want to introduce myself for the people here I hadn’t met before,” there were 41 faculty around the table, but the room was lined with cafeteria workers, janitors, secretaries, administrators, etc, at least 150 more people. “My name is Tyler B——, I’m an incoming freshman this year. I’m your favorite student, charming, smart, handsome, very skilled at solving problems, sexy as hell, helpful, and totally trustworthy. I have very good ideas about how to improve our school, and how to help my fellow students. Some of those may sound or look unconventional or inappropriate, but if you’ll give me the benefit of the doubt when you see something like that, everything will turn out alright.

“First thing, the school needs a student working on student life. I propose I be given the office of Student Life Coordinator, which would make me involved in every decision about non-academic student life. I would help decide things like dorm room assignments, student activities, student conduct policy, greek life, dress codes, discipline issues, dating policies, etc. In addition, I would give a ‘welcome to the school’ talk to all the freshmen and returning students to introduce them to the new policies.

“A key aspect of Student Life is respect for your faculty. My new friend Angela here has been very disrespectful to several of the faculty here, and has offered to come here to apologize. For the rest of the meeting she is going to go to each of you and tell you all the awful things she has said or thought about you, then she will apologize and will let you spank her as punishment and will provide you with oral sex to show remorse. I know this is unconventional, but it drives home the point using the student’s basest urge and will lead to more harmonious student-faculty relations. And since this is a punishment for academic behavior, you can be sure it doesn’t violate any student teacher fraternization policy and isn’t ‘cheating,’ for those of you who are married or in a relationship. You can start Angela.”

At this point Angela went up to the 45 year old professor on my right, sat in his lap and whispered her confession into his ear. One hand of his went around her waist, the other slowly moved up to grope her but pulled back. I don’t think he was fully adapted to the new role he would have with her. When she was done he nodded, she got on her knees, opened his pants, and atoned for calling him whatever mean thing she did. I think she finished him in 45 seconds.

“Secondly, we need to take unintended pregnancy much more seriously here. Accidental pregnancy would greatly interrupt a student’s studies and we need to help everyone succeed. Condoms inhibit the enjoyment of sex and partly for that reason are frequently misused. For those reasons all female students should be automatically be given a prescription for hormonal birth control or have an IUD put in by the school nurse, all paid for by the school.

“Speaking of which, if anyone thinks Angela needs to do more than oral sex to make up for what she’s done, just let her know how she can make it up to you. She has an IUD and negative STD test, you won’t need to use condoms.”

By now Angela was on her third faculty member, a man in his 60s who was very fat. After she confessed from his lap he whispered something in her ear and she bent over the table. He pulled out his tiny old cock, flipped up her skirt and started fucking her pussy. She glared at me with hate in her eyes. I ignored her.

“Thirdly, I noticed the other day that all the offices have receptionists that are older than my mother. We’re going to perform a reorg that opens up at least one more spot in each office, and hire a new greeter or office manager to be the main interface with students coming into the office. Someone who represents this school well. Someone young, attractive, and friendly. Reach out to me when you have the position open and are reviewing candidates, I will tell you which to hire.

“Most of my work as Student Life Coordinator will begin when the school year starts, but my main task before the semester starts will be to edit the current student conduct guide and other documents. I’ll handle those on my own time, but when I’m here I’m going to need to work on setting up roommate assignments. It is important that hot girls be paired up with other hot girls, aggressive girls with passive girls, and floors setup to meet social needs. It’s important to have a science floor, an engineering floor, an oral fixation floor, etc. And the floor I’m living on will need to be hand picked to ensure I can do my job as well as possible.”

At this point Angela had gotten through about 10 members of the 41 person faculty. She was just finishing eating out the university president and had, been fucked twice, spanked once, given six blow jobs, and eaten two pussies. She was showing no signs of slowing down.

“This is a solid plan for making the school year more nurturing to our students’ transition to adult life. If anyone has any thoughts on how to make it better, or any questions about how the details will work, speak now.” I was not interested in criticism of the basic idea.

There were a few suggestions about how to make sure sex didn’t get in the way of academics, most relevently that students shouldn’t have any non-discaplinary sexual contact with their current teachers, but after finals teachers should hold special office hours in case students wanted to take advantage. We discussed that this would also apply to TAs, but female TAs would be encouraged to wear provocative clothes to increase interest in the class.

“Thank you, that’s all I wanted from you today. I see Angela is still only half way through the staff. Once we officially adjourn, anyone she’s apologized to can leave, and anyone she hasn’t yet apologized to can choose to stay and get their apology or go back to their office. As part of accepting this newly created position, this joining of old and new, I will fuck the university president.” This wasn’t a suggestion as was expressed as confidently as I could make it. I got up and started around the table towards her.

“I’m flattered, but aren’t I a little old for you?” she giggled. I had never seen a woman her age do that.

“Maybe for most guys my age,” I hadn’t been with a woman over 25 yet, and here I was advancing on a 60 year old. “But I think it’s important for my education to expand my horizons and connect with the faculty if I’m going to be successful here.” Plus if I fucked her, the most powerful person in the University, everyone here would viscerally know I was in charge.

“I still don’t think it’s a good idea…”

“Take off your dress and underwear, sit on the table facing me, and touch yourself to turn yourself on.” Angela had already warmed her up for me, so this shouldn’t be to difficult.

I wonder what everyone else was thinking. They knew to give me the benefit of the doubt, but this was still a faculty meeting that was ending with the president of the university nude while a not-even-freshman pulling out his cock. I guess they would think whatever I told them to think. “She’s a lucky lady, and this will be my formal acceptance of my role at this school.”

When I got to her spot on the table, I could see her body so much more clearly. She clearly had some work done: a small boob job, some removal of excess skin. It worked for her, she had surprisingly nice tits. Her pussy was a nest of hair and big fat lips, very natural. Once I was close enough to touch her with my cock, I was close enough to whisper to her. “Don’t worry, this will be fun. I’m the sexiest guy you’ve ever seen, don’t let anything hold you back from showing me a good time.” The last bit seemed to work and get at her issue. She reached down and grabbed my cock, and guided it into her. She was wet, but it was still slow going. Each new thrust got me another centimeter into her. I don’t know how long it’s been for her, but I’m guessing it had been a long time. After almost a minute I got my cock all the way inside her and I whispered in her ear, “cum for me, hard.” Her whole body shook seemingly in line with my cock getting fully inside her. I started working my cock in and out, building up lubrication and helping her find her stretch again. My hands stayed on her hips to maintain proper leverage, her hands were behind her for balance, our eyes remained locked. “Keep going. Put your arms around my neck, and kiss my neck, jaw, ear, and or lips.”

She shifted her weight forward and my angle of entry got tighter and I think I started putting more pressure on her clit. Her hands got around me and when she finally got her mouth on my neck things took off for me. It turns out that 60 year old kisses feel just as good as 20 year old ones. I started moving faster and faster, forgetting the 39 sets of eyes on us, just thinking about her sopping wet throbbing cunt and her tongue expertly tantalizing my ear. I got lost in her body, I couldn’t tell you when her tongue left my ear and she started just moaning and crying out, “GODFUCKINGDAMNITTYLERI’MYOURSFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKI’MGOINGTOCUMI’MCUMMING” and she squeezed me hard with the walls of her cunt while digging her nails into her back. I shot my load into her, while feeling the waves of heat radiating off her.

“We’re done.”

She fell back onto the table, and I fell on top of her, not ready to pull out. That had been an experience. I’m not sure I would have been attracted to her had Angela not been sucking on my fingers while I first met the President O’Donnell, but this was the right call. The entire room was silently watching us, except for the man who’s turn it was to get his dick sucked.

“Meeting adjourned. Also, if anyone not on the faculty would like Angela or apologize to them, feel free to stay and she’ll get to you after the faculty. Would whoever is the last person to get ‘apologized to’ by Angela please see to it that she makes her way back to my hotel safely? Looking like that and without any ID or wallet she’s likely to get arrested or worse trying on her own. Thanks”

I left by myself. I would have waited, but I had a workout with Brooke scheduled after this.