The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 5: Getting into Shape

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, etc. etc. Any resemblence to real life would be nice. Feedback is welcome, especially about the formatting.

The night after I first fucked Katie I had planned to go to Univerity in a week. After my second day with her and acquiring Claire, that turned into 3 weeks. I did limit myself to those two girls in those three weeks, but I fucked them both almost every day.

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do to leave those two and go to college. They both helped me pack and then I had Katie plan my goodbye. Early on I had gotten both girls to fully ignore any inhibitions, ramped up their sex drive to 11, and told them they were massively attracted to me. The effect on Claire was she wanted to be fucking me or cuddling me all the time, and she would do anything depraved thing I asked. But Katie turned out to be the real pervert.

She had figured out about my power after the first day with Claire, and the next day she showed up at my house with a notebook with pages of ideas of what I should do, mostly with her and Claire. It had a lot of stock porn scenarios, like “pay for delivery pizza with sex” and “personal trainer gives sex exercises (sexercises),” but it also had really creative stuff like “free use personal assistant” where the girl would be my PA, I would have free use of her body while she’s on the clock, but she would keep reasonable hours and need to be kept on reasonable tasks the whole time or she would go home. The challenge there would be actually fucking her on while she was “on the clock” without cheating. She had the notebook half full by the time I had to leave, so of course I had her plan my going away party.

Her idea was the three of us went to a large park outside of town, where we could see the stars. On the way I used the script Katie had written for me. Claire was my wife and Katie was married to my identical twin brother. My brother and I had a rare disease that was fatal. He had just died and I had a month to live. The girls both loved their husband and wanted a child to remember him, and my child would genetically be my brother’s child. The odds of conception goes up in proportion to sexual pleasure. Also, they were sisters for some reason.

It was amazing. Once we got there and they were in character we spread out a blanket my “sister-in-law” got nervous about fucking her dead husband’s brother. Claire encouraged her while we all got undressed and held her hand as I entered her for the “first” time. From there things degenerated pretty quickly with both girls alternatively being as slutty as possible to be fucked as much as I could physically manage, and being the loving wife who wanted to show her husband how much she loves him “one last time.” They cried. I fell asleep under those stars between two beautiful girls who could not have loved me more. I was ready to go out into the world and see what I could really do.

I didn’t just leave them like this, and I got to know both of them pretty well. Katie turned out to have been naturally bisexual, but had been too scared to admit to herself, was very worried about college, and had been really heartbroken over David, but her sense of what was practical was driving her actions pretty hard, as it always did. Claire had been totally straight, not especially into dating or sex, was perfectly happy to be long distance with Danny, and was excited to go to college and meet new people. I made some changes, just things that would make them happier and more fun.

Katie was now comfortably bisexual and would come out to her High School friends and family after a year at college, but would be open about it once she was away and would try and find either a boyfriend or a girlfriend. She was now over David and was excited to find a new partner. She would take up a new effortless diet and exercise routine that would get her weight down, was super excited and not worried about college.

Claire decided she would be roommates with Katie. She was now also bisexual and thirsty, but only romantically interested in finding a boyfriend with her interest in girls being purely physical. The two of them would continue to have a sexual relationship after I was gone, but not a romantic one. Claire broke up with Danny, and also took up a diet and exercise routine aimed at keeping her at her teenage weight. She would also have a monthly recurring dream about an Angel named Tyler who fucked her in new and exciting ways.

Both girls would be very happy to have casual sex, but only with other girls. If and when they found a boyfriend they would be loyal and caring. And each of them would, if single, happily have threesomes with the other’s boyfriend on the regular. Both girls would forget about my part in in their sexual adventures this summer. And both girls would go back to being my personal bisexual sluts whenever I was around.

The next day I left driving the new Audi my parents got me. I had a hotel reservation for the two months before the freshman dorms opened. Since I was traveling by myself (my parents wanted to go with me, but I needed the time alone to practice and I didn’t want too many people around for that), I was able to make the trip a learning experience. After a little experimentation, I figured out “Hi, my name is Tyler. I’m so happy to meet you. You and I will be great friends, and you’ll help me out with what I need today,” sounds passable to anyone around and gets my target to be proactively helpful, which is nice all the time, not just in bed. I was kinda expecting to find some cute girls on the road, maybe at a rest station, but it was all truckers and moms in their 40s wrangling kids.

I got to the hotel exhausted and disappointed. I wasn’t expecting to find anything but a hot bath and a soft bed, but behind the counter I saw two staffers who were deep in conversation. It was a man and a woman, both in their late 20s. I could care less about the guy, but the woman was a blonde Xena. She was taller than me, six foot two, with broad shoulders, big arms with defined biceps, and proportional (that is to say, large) breasts. Her legs and ass were hidden behind the counter, but I had high expectations for them. Her face was still very femine and she had a warm smile for this guy. I guessed they were dating, or at least hooking up, given how she was looking at him.

“Hi, I’m Tyler and I’ll be checking in. I have a reservation, but it would be better if you could upgrade me.” That was what I had planned to say when I expected the hotel clerk to be a 60 year old man, like the last two places.

“That’s great, Michael here will help you here. I’m about to go on break,” the amazon said, trying to walk out of my life. I had just spent 2 days diving here without any entertainment besides my audiobooks, I wasn’t going to let her go.

“Actually you’re mistaken. You’re going to help me and Michael’s going to go on break. Just long enough for me to check in,” I was ready to make my move.

“Nice, an extra break,” Michael said as he headed straight for the back, getting something out of his pocket. From the smell, I’m guessing he was going to smoke weed.

“I was looking forward to that break,” said the amazon sulking for a second, then she put on her professional smile and said, “Can you give me your full name and phone number, Mr….?”

I handed her my Driver’s License and credit card. I had done this a few times recently and knew the routine. “I’m Tyler B—, what’s your name?”

“I’m Brooke,” she said with that fake smile as she started typing all my information into her system.

“Can I just say, you’re in incredible shape? I wish I was half as fit. Tell me, are you an olympic athlete or something? What’s your story?”

“I wish! I played Division 2 beach volleyball in college. Tried out for the olympic team, didn’t make the cut. Now I’m a personal trainer and I’m trying to coach girls volleyball, but I’m doing this to make ends meet till I can get that job.”

“Ok Brooke, here’s the deal. You’re going to give me the best available room in this hotel. That room comes with some perks, including free room service and personal training.

“Now Brooke, tell me the truth, do you have a boyfriend? Maybe Michael?”

“He wishes, Michael is just a friend. My boyfriend is named Gary who helps manage the gym where I do most of my PT work. We’ve been together for 2 years now,” she said matter of factly as she continued to register my room.

“Do you usually date gym rats?” I asked. I was getting an idea of what I would do with her, but I wanted to know a bit more first.

“That’s not how I’d put it, but yeah. Mostly competitive athletes or trainers.There was one accountant I dated for 2 months, but he was in the gym 4 days per week and in better shape than most of the guys I’ve been with.

“Ok, Mr. B— you’re all set. I didn’t see any place in the system to record that I was your personal staffer, so I just made a note on this post-it. It’s almost the end of my shift. Do you want me now?” Yes. But I’ll have you soon. There was a game in Katie’s notebook that would work with her and maybe be a lot of fun. I just needed to give her some instructions and forget some of my new confidence.

“Not right now. You should take your break and then come straight up to my room, I’ll handle my own suitcase. Oh, and throw out that post-it note.

“Now when you get to my room…”

* * *

Brooke POV

New client. New client. Time to focus.

I had just finished my shift at the hotel so it was time to start my Personal Training appointment. I don’t know why this guy wanted private lessons, but he was paying double so I didn’t complain. We would be very limited doing a workout without the equipment in the gym, but there’s a lot you can do with bodyweight workouts as a novice, and this is why he’s hire an expert like me.

The one problem is exercise get’s me hot, always has. That’s why I do so much of it, and why I need to focus now. I had broken up with my boyfriend a year ago and, despite my best efforts, was in the middle of my longest dry spell since college. I usually masterbate before a session, but today I was forced to work through my break by Michael so I didn’t have any time.

At least I knew I would be able to control myself around the client. Every guy I had ever been with was a gym rat, in better shape than me. We would work out, get pumped, then fuck the minute we were in private. My last boyfriend actually managed the gym so we could fuck in his office, so I once got the time between getting a PR on my deadlift and having a cock in me down to forty two seconds without anyone noticing anything. This guy was out of shape, so by definition wasn’t my type. So it didn’t matter if I was hornier than I had ever been since High School, I would keep it professional.

I knocked on his door and he opened it wearing only his boxers. “I don’t have any athletic clothes so I figured this would give me the best range of motion,” he said sheepishly.

“It’s fine with me whatever you want to wear,” I said. This guy had the potential to be a big client, I could handle some eccentricities.

I came into his room, took off my shoes, and looked around. He had a suite and he had cleared the furniture out of one room so we could have some space, smart. I put my gym bag against the wall and finally took a look at my client. He was half a foot shorter than me, with an extra fifty pounds around his midsection and looked like he never did any sports. He was also a kid, barely out of High School. Since I was going to be 34 next month, I wondered if I could get in trouble just for being here.

I just imagined a cop seeing this: a high school student in his underwear and nothing else, and me, six feet four inches tall, blonde with my hair pulled back into a ponytail, and wearing a sports bra, leggings, and a thong. It was my normal workout wear that wouldn’t be at all out of place at the gym, but I could see how it would look bad. I would just keep everything professional.

“Hi Tyler, I’m Brooke. I’ll be your personal trainer. Now, you said on the phone you never worked out before and you wanted to get into shape before September. Now be real with me, are you even eighteen?”

“I turned 18 in June. . I’m going to be going to college in September, and I didn’t want it to be like high school, part of that is getting into shape.”

“That’s good. Never a better time to get in shape than your teenage years. Now, since you haven’t done anything like this before, the first thing we have to do is stretches.”

I could see this kid was going to need a lot of work. He couldn’t touch his toes, couldn’t lift his leg past his waist, and he was starting to get winded trying. Most of the people I worked with get defensive if they mess up a basic thing like that, he was cracking jokes and kept trying. The jokes were terrible, but I was laughing anyway.

“Ok, we’re going to try a partner leg stretch next. Sit across from me and spread your legs out as much as you can.” I moved my feet to press against his ankles. Given his lack of flexibility and our relative sizes I had to keep my legs closer together than I’d like, but I pressed his ankles apart. His boxers weren’t built to cover much in this position, but it wasn’t too hard for me to avoid looking.

“Now grab my wrists and we’ll alternate tugging on each other.” I took his wrists and made sure not to squeeze too hard. I needed to be gentle with this little guy.

“Sure thing. Start tugging,” he grabbed my wrists as I grabbed his and gave me a pull. His hands felt strong and he had a good grip. He was a teenage boy, it was probably from jerking off so much. I leaned into his pull to give him a little confidence and it worked. He had a big smile each time he pulled on my wrists and I leaned forward towards him as much as I could.

“That was ok, but let’s try something I don’t usually do. Stay there and I’ll move.” I wanted to help him open his legs even more. I sat right behind him, spread my legs as far apart as I could, and grabbed him by the hips and pressed his back right up to my body. “Spread your legs as much as you can,” He did and, no surprise, my legs opened much more than his. So I closed my legs enough to hook my ankles over his. Next I pulled my legs apart again with his legs moveing with me. It was a cozy position, it was like he was my teddy bear.

“Ok now we bend,” and I bent down to touch my toes, pushing his body down with mine. It was funny, since I was so much taller than him, his head was being pushed down by my chest. “One side, then the other…” I wrapped my arms around his bare chest to make sure he came up with me and followed through the motion. I didn’t normally do this with clients, but it was something he needed and I thought it would be fine given our privacy and how much help he needed.

“Ok, now let’s do some bodyweight exercises, can you do a pushup?” I asked as I got up.

“A A Actually, I can but not right now,” he said, suddenly shy and still sitting. He even looked like a teddy bear.

“What’s the problem? Don’t be shy, I’m here to help,” I was trying to figure out what could be wrong with him. He couldn’t have been too tired already. He stood up and I immediately saw what was wrong.

“I didn’t mean for this to happen, you’re really pretty and that last stretch was really close…” That last stretch was really close. I had him pressed right up against me, my legs wrapped around his, my hands might have lingered a bit too long on his chest, and …. oh god, I had his head pressed into my cleavage the whole time. It’s a small miracle he didn’t pop in his shorts, he must have some decent stamina. I just didn’t think about it since it had been so long for me since I had touched a guy in a sexual way. “Is there anything you can do to help, Brooke?”

I almost told him to go into the bathroom and rub one out, but I knew he would be thinking about me the entire time. I never liked knowing about that, knowing about someone doing that would feel really gross. But he couldn’t do pushups like that, it was clearly too big to let him get all the way down. I forced myself to look directly at it. It had been a year since I looked at a cock in real life, and I started breathing heavy. His cock was poking out of his boxers through the opening and it was as cute as the kid was. It was bigger than my last boyfriend’s, curved a little to the right and up, and was clearly not going anywhere if we just ignored it.

“I don’t usually do this, but you’re a special client.” I took him by the shoulders and stood behind him. I didn’t want to look him in the eye while I did this. I licked my right hand a few times to get it nice and wet, reached down and grabbed his cock. It was bigger than my hand, hard and warm the way I remember cocks being. I missed this. I moved it back into his boxers and then I started stroking back and forth, starting slowly. Once his precum started flowing I used that to lube him up and got faster. I used my other hand to hold him close to me, my fingers pressing into his chest. I pressed his body into mine, leaning my chest on his head, anything to help. I felt his hands on my thighs over the leggings, not how I normally let a client touch me, but this wasn’t normal.

I expected him to cum easily from this. He was a teenage boy, probably a virgin and I’m very hot. But he seemed to be able to really last. I bet he could last long enough to.. that was not a thought I should be having about someone who just graduated high school, no matter how nice his cock feels, or how pretty his smile is. He’s not even my type.

I reached down and put my other hand into his boxers to play with his balls. That was always my favorite part of handjobs, and sometimes really helped. His balls were low and hairy and fit well into my hand. I swallowed a small moan before I could make it, THAT would be embarrassing, Cupping the balls and some extra attention to the head are what did it, he started to make some familiar grunting and shot his load into his boxers. Compared to the bathroom solution, he still shot his load thinking of me, but at least I had control of the situation.

“W..w…w…wow. I was thinking you’d suggest some exercise to get the bloodflow out of there, I never in a million years thought you’d do that.”

He was right. That would have worked. It wouldn’t have meant he didn’t cum while thinking about me. Why didn’t I think of that?

“Well, this is faster and ensures we won’t run into that trouble again,” unless he’s a normal teenage boy, “now you should take off your boxers. They’re filthy and your modesty is a lost cause anyway at this point.” And now I can see those balls.

“That feels a little unfair.”

“I mean, fairness isn’t the point. But I guess we are a little outside the normal trainer, trainee situation. I’ll take off my leggings to make it balanced.” That made sense.

He threw his boxers into the hotel laundry bag, and I took off my leggings and put them in my gym bag. Now I was only in my black thong and sports bra. The thong was more about the idea of underwear while not being noticeable under my leggings, it didn’t hide much.

“So what kind of shape do you think I’ll be in by the time school starts?” He asked, changing the topic from clothes.

“It depends on what your goals are. We can definitely help you lose weight, but do you want to put on some real muscle, or just work on flexibility and endurance? In the first case we will need to go to a real gym with a weight room, but I can have you doing splits by then without having to leave this hotel.”

“Splits?”

“Sure,” I laughed a bit at that. Splits were easy, “Watch this,” I said as I lifted my leg straight up, grabbed my toes, and did a standing split. I smiled at him as I showed off my flexibility and I saw his cock twitch. I liked that.

“Let’s get away from staring at my legs and back to pushups.” I said slowly lowering my leg. “You want to be able to do one hundred pushups at a time, but for today let’s try ten.” He got down on the ground like I told him. I watched him as he struggled to do 4 pushups.

I ran him through pushups, air squats, and sit ups while on autopilot. Trying not to be in his field of view since he was having a hard time not staring at my legs and ass, and I was having a hard time not posing them for him while pretending to be moving naturally.

ARG! It’s not like I haven’t dated a client before, but this guy is more than ten years younger than me. He’s in terrible shape, and is probably a virgin. He also does what he’s told, has a great smile, and a better cock. He could probably last long enough for me to cum riding him right now.

I was still unsure what I wanted when he was finishing up his sit ups. I had been holding down his feet and leaning forward, he had been doing the exercise and peeking at my cleavage when he did the last one and I kissed him.

It was a simple kiss, no tongue, but it did last a full 3 seconds. I couldn’t say this was an accident, I couldn’t blame him, I kissed a teenage boy. It had been a year since I had sex, and I should have resisted, but this happened and now I had to own it.

“Congratulations kid, you made it through your first PT workout with me,” I started, getting up.

“So that was a way to say congrats?” I couldn’t quite look at him yet.

“No. That happened because it’s been a year since I last had sex and I really want to ride your cock.” Ok, I did it. I told him the thing. Why did he have to be so young? I forced myself to look at him, I needed to know how he’d react.

“Wow, that’s some really intense training,” he joked, still sitting at the top of the sit up.

“No, that ended with the sit ups. The kiss and the talking after is just me.” I could just die. This was the worst. I know I’m hot and I know he’s inexperienced, so why can’t I just skip to the part where he fucks me?

“And the hand job?” he was smiling again. Why did I ever think that was cute? It was a cruel smile.

“That was … not appropriate for a training session,” I was hoping he wouldn’t ask about that. I didn’t realize how horny I was and how dumb it was making me. Maybe if I took off my bra he’d shut up?

“And I’m glad you did,” he started to get up. That fucker, if he was about to leave me here like….he’s glad I touched his cock? Wait a second, he’s rock hard again. Is the talking over?

“Can you take off the rest of your clothes, I really want to see you naked,” sigh, now the fun part.

“I can take off this bra, but how about you take off my panties, kiddo?” I pulled off my sports bra and let the girls out. This was always a treat, seeing guys lose their minds at how much bigger they are than they think. I just can’t be active without keeping them pressed down, but the relief of taking it off plus the reaction makes it all worth it.

The kid, Tyler, I should call him Tyler, just stared for a minute, then dumbly walked over and gave each one a kiss. “Remember. My panties,” and he bent down to take them off. Usually with a guy I like to fight to see who’s in control each time, with them usually, but not always, winning. It was nice to have a guy who I could crush with my thighs and just take a victory lap in the battle of wills.

He knelt down and stroked my thighs up and down twice and felt the full might of my ass before actually reaching for my waistband and taking off the last of my clothing. I’m glad it’s the summer so I had kept myself nice and trimmed down there, as he kissed my bush and each thigh with his soft lips.

“Now kiddo,” Tyler, I should call him Tyler, “here’s how this is going to work. I’m going to give you an order, then I’m going to kiss you, and then you’re going to do what you’re told, ok?” I reached down to grab his cock again as I kissed him, just to feel it in my hand. Knowing it will be in me soon, not just fantasizing about it.

“Yes ma’am,” he said with a little smirk. I’ll forgive the ma’am because of everything else he’s about to do.

“Go to the bedroom and lay down on the bed on your back,” I kissed him again, letting go with my hand as I finally let my tongue into his mouth. Somehow he tasted like strawberries, my favorite treat.

“Yes ma’am,” he said again, identically. I’m not sure how many of those I will forgive. But he did go to the bed and lay on his back. I climbed in after him and lay down next to him. His hands darted to my tits the instant they could, but the rest of his body pressed into mine. He started sucking on my nipple. He was an eager boy.

“Now, I’m going to sit on your face and find out how good you are at eating pussy. You got that?” I grabbed him by the hair to pull his face up to mine so I could kiss him again.

I hear a familiar, “I’m going to fuck your ass,” from the boy caressing my every muscle, especially my backside. He was pushing his luck with this “yes, ma’am” stuff.

I knelt over his face and slowly lowered myself down on him. I had only had one boyfriend who had been willing to do this before, Gary, but that was only a few times. This had been a fantasy of mine, but I never thought it would happen with a teenager. I always went for guys my age or older, but this kid seemed to do things to me no one had done before.

And when his lips touched my pussy he did something else to me no one had done in a long time. I felt his face on my nether region, the part of me that had been aching for someone’s touch for a year, and I was very ready. My pussy was ready to explode, but he was taking things slow. Kissing my thighs, breathing on my lower lips, slowly and gently kissing around my most sensitive parts, and I started to quiver when his tongue touched my clit.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!” I grabbed him by the hair and my hips bucked. I pressed down with my hips and the kid did his best to keep breathing. I felt his tongue enter me and my very wet and throbbing pussy and I felt my whole body get hot. I wanted his mouth and his tongue on me down there forever more than anything, but there’s something I needed, and I was bursting with need.

I let my orgasm fully subside, trying very hard not to let another one build yet, and unmounted his face. Without letting go of his hair, I looked him in the eye and said, “Now I’m going to fuck you till I’m done, and you’re not going to cum till I tell you.” I kissed him as hard as I could, shoving my tongue into his mouth to show him who was boss, tasting myself all over his lips.

When I let him speak he looked me right in the eye and said his familiar ‘yes, ma’am’ but it almost sounded like, “I’m going to keep you.” I didn’t care, I wanted his cock. I climbed on top of him and put my hips on top of his and let his cock slide into me like it belonged there. I gripped him with my hips and started bucking up and down as his hips moved furiously. I used my inner muscles to show him how I could grip his cock with more than my hands, and he started moaning.

I pinned his shoulders down so I could take full control of the motion, and tilted my hips so his cock would be pressing right into my g-spot. “God, you’re just the right size. Fuck, I’m going to cum again.” He smiled his beautiful, cruel smile again, and I kissed him just to get rid of it. This was amazing. “OH GOD, OH GOD” I came again. I’m going to ride him till one more orgasm and then I’ll.. I felt his cock twitch and throb, “Cum inside me, cum now, I want your cum,” and he came right then on command. I felt his seed fill me up. I missed this feeling, being full of spunk. I should get a new boyfriend. I kiss him again for inspiring me to get a new boyfriend, it can’t be him but he was very helpful.

Once he was done I lay on my back and he lay on top of me, using my breasts as a pillow. “I can keep seeing you as a Personal Trainer, but this was a one time thing. You need to be wearing workout clothes next time, we won’t train in your hotel room, and we will pretend this didn’t happen. You won’t even check me out during our sessions. Is this understood?” I knew he’s a good boy. I’m sure he’s just over the moon that this happened, and he’d respect my boundaries and not expect any more.

“I’m done with this game now.” His voice had changed, it sounded deeper and more confident. What did he mean, what game? “You can’t move your body until I get off you. Just listen to what’s actually going to happen,” he said while he played with my nipple with one hand, “you’re going to be my personal trainer until I . We’re going to train 3 days per week and you’re going to get me in shape. We’ll do it in my suite unless we need special equipment. You’ll wear what I decide that day, and you’ll enjoy it if I decide to check you out and everytime I touch you, anywhere,” he punctuated that sentence by pinching my nipple. “Anywhere,” he repeated as he reached down and touched my cum filled pussy.

“After we workout, you’re going to try and seduce me and I’ll decide if we hook up that day. Spoiler, it’s going to happen more than once, and the next time you’re going to suck me off before I go down on you. I liked eating your pussy, but I need to be a little less eager for my turn to really enjoy it.” How did things turn so upside down? Five minutes ago I would never have gone down on this guy and now I was expecting to taste his cock in my mouth.

“Oh, are you unhappy? The hard part will be over soon. I want you to remember what your life was like before we met, tell the truth and be candid,” was it only two hours ago? “Did you have a boyfriend, girlfriend, or what?”

“I… I have a boyfriend, you bastard. How do you get me to cheat on Gary?!?!?!” How did I forget about Gary, did the kid drug me? is this a dream somehow? What the fuck is going on? I can’t move, “He’s really sweet. He owns the gym I work at and is a lot of fun.”

“Are you going to marry him?”

“He’s not really marriage material. He’s 42 and divorced. I’d want someone with less baggage.” Was that true? Why am I telling him this?

“So if you’re not going to marry him, are you going to marry any guy or just play the field. Are you bisexual?”

“I’m very straight and very monogamous, I don’t even like threesomes! And yes, I was hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with eventually.”

“You’ve had threesomes? Tell me about it,” why did I bring that up!

“Just once. My boyfriend in college and I got drunk in his dorm with his roommate, and the three of us ended up naked and having sex. I did have a crush on the roommate, but doing stuff with him felt like cheating and I really don’t like cheating,” take a hint asshole.

“Oh, two guys. I guess that makes sense. New life plan, you’re going to break up with your current boyfriend, he sounds terrible, and since you like monogamy you’re going to be sexually faithful and available to me for as long as you’re my trainer. You’re going to discover you like threesomes now, regardless of the gender breakdown.” Why won’t this asshole leave me alone, why is he spinning all these wild stories that feel so real?

“And in exchange for being my personal trainer and personal slut, I’m going to get you a well paying job coaching girls volleyball at the university this fall, and since I’m not going to keep you forever, you will be on the lookout for husband candidates. If you find someone, you’ll tell me and I’ll play matchmaker. I promise you’ll find a true love that’ll fuck your brains out.” Wait, what? Can that happen? Can he do that?

“Now I want you to remember the whole conversation when we met, when you said you’d give anything for love and that career.” …He’s right, I did say that. I didn’t know… “this is the bargain you offered, and I took it and just named my price.” Is.. is it worth it? “You’re going to be happy about this, you’re going to come out of this with everything you always wanted.” Yes, this would be worth any price, “You’re going to be grateful to me, the sexiest guy you’ve ever known,” and given so generously from this amazing kid, “who’s giving you everything you ever wanted in exchange for doing your regular job” personal training is easy and I already suspected most of my clients leered and copped feels, I just know it’s happening with him, “and some amazing sex” it was such a low price. “Now, what should we do now?”

I could still feel his cum inside me and I want more. “You said you wanted to fuck me in the ass?”