The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 4: Claire’s Bet

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, etc. etc. Any resemblence to real life would be nice. Feedback is welcome, especially about the formatting.

“wake up, wake up and forget”

“can’t cheat on Danny, won’t cheat on Danny”

Wow, I must have been really tired. I’m so glad that Katie was kind enough to let me sleep in her bed. I saw my clothes folded neatly on her chair, I must have taken them off before my nap. I put my panties back on, a playful polka dot pair that were secretly my favorite. I didn’t need to wear anything else with how casual Katie is with nudity, so I went out to the living room to check on my friend. Katie was sitting on the couch watching daytime TV cuddling with her neighbor Tyler, both of them wearing underwear and each drinking a soda.

“Welcome back to the land of the living,” said Tyler. He and Katie had become “secret” fuckbuddies since she broke up with David, but they’re pretty bad at keeping it a secret. I confronted her about it last week so I knew it was nothing serious. Anyway, I’m pretty sure Tyler wouldn’t make Katie his girlfriend since he has a big crush on me. And I bet he never tried anything since he knows I have a boyfriend that I won’t cheat on, can’t cheat on. So he knows I won’t date or fuck him. I do like to tease him, give him a little taste of what he knows he can’t have.

“Oh, hi Tyler, I didn’t know Katie invited you too, otherwise I would have worn some sexy underwear,” that’ll show him, but it really would have been nice if I was wearing one of my thongs instead. “Let me grab a soda and I’ll join you.” I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge to get a soda. I made sure to bend at my waist to give Tyler a clear view of my ass, a view that would have been better in a thong. Even in these panties, my ass will still drive him crazy. Point for me.

They turned off the TV as I came back to sit with them. I opened my can of diet coke and sat down on Tyler’s lap, wiggling my ass “to get comfortable.” It was so fun to get him hard and just act like nothing had happened. Another point for me. But I was here to help my friend, not to tease her fuckbuddy. “What’s wrong Katie, and what can I do to help?”

“The last few nights I’ve been feeling so alone. I miss having a boyfriend to talk to and text at the end of the day. My friends are really nice, especially Tyler,” I bet he does, “but it’s not the same. And when College starts I’m going to lose all of that! You’re the only person I know who’s going to the same college as me in the fall, so I wanted to hang out a bunch this summer so college wouldn’t feel like a complete wasteland.”

“We should definitely do that,” she is so cute when she’s sad, “maybe we could even be roommates. We can go flirting with college boys together.”

“Really?” said Tyler chiming in for the first time, “Do you think Danny would like that?”

I twisted so I was facing right at him, arching my back to make my 5′5″ frame seem bigger and I stuck out my tongue at him. “I won’t actually go on any dates, obviously. I’d just be doing it to help Katie. I could never cheat on Danny, but flirting isn’t cheating.” He quickly licked the nipple that I had accidently put right in his face. I immediately pulled myself into the fetal position, protecting my tiny tits with my legs. Point for him I guess, but I still had two to his one and having my nipples licked isn’t cheating. “Perv!” He ignored that and continued the conversation as if that didn’t just happen.

“I don’t know how popular you will really be at parties and things if you’re always faithful to a boyfriend in another time zone?” I lowered my legs listening to him, it was nice he took my boundaries seriously, “Aren’t people going to assume Katie is also unavailable when she’s hanging out with you?”

“Show what you know. Any two girls can get a whole party full of guys with one simple trick!” I fully relaxed my legs, I needed to be more confident to win this argument.

“What is it?”

“They just need to make out,” and then leaned in and kissed Katie. She was a little surprised but went with it. I’m sure Tyler was very surprised. She and I had done this at a party once before. I don’t remember which one but it was on a dare and we were both a little drunk. It definitely happened.

I was really liking kissing her. She had such soft lips and was opening her mouth just the right amount. This was turning me on a little bit, which I didn’t expect, but I could feel underneath me that it was turning Tyler on a lot. Point for me. This was fun. I felt Katie leaning into Tyler’s lap with me, his arms around us both. We leaned into his chest and I could feel his hand on my breast. Perv. I broke the kiss, “I still have a boyfriend, kissing girls doesn’t count,” and moved his hand off my chest. He respected my boundaries and put his hand on my ass. Getting groped wasn’t cheating.

“Oh my god Claire, that was so amazing,” Katie said. “Are you sure we can do this at a party though?”

“Why not?” I kept my arms around her neck staring deep in her eyes.

“Will it even work? Won’t people just think we’re gay?” This seemed silly, it was obvious we were straight. But looking at her Katie seemed worried and a little squirmy. She’s taller than me, but right now I was looking down at her and that was working for me.

“I’m sure it’ll work. Just watch, even though he knows it’s a trick, I bet we can use it to get Tyler to do whatever we want!” That would be easy, I practically had him wrapped around my finger already.

“I’m not that easy to manipulate,” Tyler said confidently. He had no idea how wrong he was.

“How about a bet? Fifty bucks says Katie and I making out right in front of you can get you to beg to fuck her,” that would be a piece of cake.

“No bet, you already know Katie asks me to fuck her,” Katie blushed a bit at that, but didn’t move away from our cuddle.

Drat, she told him about how I knew. Or maybe it was obvious with how I wasn’t thrown by their half naked cuddling. “Ok, I bet I can get you to beg, not just ask but beg, me to fuck you, just by making out and fooling around with Katie!” That would be even easier. I would never cheat on Danny and, even though it had been a few days since I last got off, I felt like I had just given myself the best orgasm ever and wouldn’t need to do anything ‘down there’ for at least a week.

“Making out and fooling around? Are you taking back what you said?” He was trying to get a point back, I wouldn’t let him.

“It just means we might use our hands in sexy ways, touch each other, that sort of thing. I’m just clarifying what I already meant,” I wasn’t going to lose to him. And touching a girl wasn’t cheating.

“That’s a bet,” he said with a smirk. Sucker. Begging him to fuck me wouldn’t be cheating. But no matter how much he begged I’d never let him fuck me, that would be cheating and I could never do that.

“Wait, don’t I get a say?” Katie chimed in. “Are you trying to steal away my boytoy,” she let go of my waist and threw her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. Tyler’s smirk turned into a full smile at that, “and make some money besides? What do I get out of it?”

“Besides proof that I’m an amazing wingman for college? Ok. If you help me, I’ll give you any favor you want. And I’m not interested in stealing anything from you,” that favor could be a big deal, but I needed to win.

“That’s fair,” Katie said, smiling at me. I think she just needed an excuse to make out.

“And you’re going to do that favor for her, no backing out. I’ll hold you to that,” Tyler said, as witness.

“Glad that’s settled.” I climbed off Tyler’s lap and straddled Katie. “Let me show you how this is done,” I said with a confidence I didn’t feel. I had read enough erotica to know how to do this, right? And guys get turned on super easy, so this would be a sinch.

I took her face in my hands, I kissed her full on the lips and it was divine. She opened her mouth just the right amount, her tongue played with mine just the right way, and I felt her hands on my ass just the way I liked it, as if we had done this all the time, instead of just once months ago. As a short girl you don’t get your ass grabbed nearly enough. And kissing girls wasn’t cheating.

I remembered I was supposed to be putting on a show, so I made sure my hair wasn’t blocking Tyler’s view and moved my hands to the back of Katie’s head. As much as I was enjoying this kiss, and I was enjoying it, we had a goal here. I started fake moaning, to make him think I was really turned on. I wanted Katie to do that too, but I guess I needed to turn her on for real.

I grabbed each of her mammoth tits with both hands. They were so much bigger than mine, I just moved them around a bit at first. What do you even do with tits this big? All I know is what works for me so I went straight for the nipples, lightly pinching them.

“Go harder than that on her nipples,” Tyler said, “pinch them.” He had turned to face us with his whole body, and was taking off his boxers. He was staring at us like a predator, his hand was on his cock. Two points for me. He was really into this. He’d be begging to fuck me, both of us really, any minute now. He would want more than just stroking his cock while looking at us. Although staring like that with those intense eyes was a good look for him. Looking at another guy naked wasn’t cheating.

“Gotcha,” he did have more experience with Katie so I pinched hard and wow, did that work. Katie’s eyes unfocused, her head tilted back, and she made the cutest chirping sounds. I held on, I wanted to see her like this for as long as I could. She took one hand off my ass and shoved it in her panties. I guess pinching her nipples worked. Tyler knew what he was talking about. Half a point for him.

I could smell her pussy and I wanted my mouth on her skin. I leaned in, still pinching, and started to kiss her neck when her fingernails dug into my ass and she screamed in my ear, “OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD.” I could get used to this. I could get used to this, a pillowy girl who was this easy to turn on and get off, who would grab my ass and leave a mark, who was so pretty and so willing to play with me. I switched from kissing to licking her neck and she kept cumming. Making a girl cum wasn’t cheating. Only fucking or dating a guy was cheating, and I would never cheat on Danny.

Once Katie got quiet I looked again to see how Tyler was doing. His dick looked like it was about to pop, oozing with precum, his hand slowly stroking it. But it was Katie he was staring at like a piece of meat, not me. I needed him to beg to fuck me, not her.

“Katie-poo, now I want you to return the favor I just did for you,” her eyes slowly started to refocus as my words hit her. “I want you to get on the floor and eat my pussy,” I had never said those words out loud before, let alone have someone do it. I moved off her as she almost fell onto the floor. I took off my panties, cuddled up with Tyler and spread my legs. Mostly so Katie could get access, but also so he could see my naturally light bush. Being naked with a guy wasn’t cheating. Cuddling with a guy wasn’t cheating. Showing my pussy to a guy wasn’t cheating. Getting eaten out by a girl wasn’t cheating. I could never cheat on Danny.

“I’ve never done this before, but I’ll do my best to make you feel good,” Katie said. She was sweet and a good friend. I hope she wouldn’t mind if I faked it, I needed Tyler to see me at my most sexual. I needed to win this bet for my own pride… and the money would be nice. I had read about oral sex like this a few times before, it was something I always wanted but was too scared to ask for.

Tyler was finally watching me and not Katie, looking at my body as maneuvered his arm around me like we were on a date watching a movie. He started staring at my snatch as I opened my legs, but his eyes started to drink in my whole body until he was looking at my face again. This would totally get him to focus entirely on me and I would win the bet. But this wasn’t a date. A date would be cheating, and I would never cheat on Danny.

I spread my legs as wide as I could to give Katie some room… and pressed my naked thigh against Tyler’s. I locked eyes with him and said, “I’m ready,” and held his hand that was over my shoulder and put the other one on his inner thigh. Katie began slowly, by kissing me up and down my own inner thighs. Her lips on my thighs felt so good and I started to fake moan, “ooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOooo.” Then Katie’s tongue actually touched my clilt and I screamed. That was nothing like what I had ever done to myself before. It’s nothing like Danny had ever done to me before. I forgot about Danny, I forgot about the bet, I forgot about Tyler, and I forgot about time as my entire world was what Katie was doing to my clit. She eventually (seconds later? days?) got into a rhythm licking my labia and I remembered the rest of the world. Did I just lose? Did Tyler still see me as sexy?

I think I was fine because Tyler just smiled, leaned in, and kissed my ear. “Oh god yes, keep doing that,” I told him. I was in heaven between these two lovers. As they touched and kissed me, above and below, I felt myself not caring about anything else, just how this was feeling. Somewhere in my mind I knew that something here was wrong, something about Tyler and Danny, but I wasn’t fucking Tyler so I wasn’t cheating.

I needed to get him to want to fuck me, to want me so bad he would beg for it. I already had his arm around me and he was kissing my ear and moving down to my neck, but I needed more. It was hard to think with Katie’s tongue in my cunt and her fingers on my clit. My fingers were digging into his thigh.

If I needed to turn Tyler on, I could just play every girl’s trump card. I let go of his thigh to grab his cock instead. His cock felt good in my hand, the tip wet from his precum. I got as much of his precum in his hand as possible and started stroking him. I wondered what it would feel like, filling me up and pressing against my insides.

Katie was driving me crazy. I needed to cum, but for some reason everything she did to my pussy and clit just made me more frustrated. Her tongue was amazing, her fingers were amazing. I had no idea anything could feel so good down there, but it wasn’t enough. I needed something bigger, something harder. Something close at hand. No matter what she did to my clit or cunt I started to worry I would never get off.

Tyler was kissing my collarbone and groping my tiny titty, and while he was clearly ready to fuck, he showed no sign of the frustration I was feeling. I had to win, I had to. The money didn’t matter, but I couldn’t let him be right. I was the one he had a crush on, I was the person he wanted to fuck. There was one way to win and get what I needed.

I pushed Katie away from my cunt and moved back onto Tyler’s lap. I straddled his legs and moved his cock so it pressed against my cunt. I grinded along his length, relishing the feeling of what I wanted deep inside me on the edge of my lower lips. Once I won the bet, I could get out of here, find Danny and have him fuck me. Rubbing another guy’s cock on the outside of my cunt wasn’t cheating.

I opened my mouth to taunt him, but kissed him instead. His mouth was hot and mine. I wanted to suck his soul out of him, wanted to suck out all his mocking words and smirks and sexy pranks. He was pure sex and it took everything I had to not let his cock into where he wanted it to go. What I wanted. Him, what he wanted. He’s the one who wanted to fuck, not me. I gathered all my willpower and broke the kiss for one last taunt.

“Well big boy, is this what you want? Just say those two magic words.” ‘Fuck Me’ I knew he’d say that. The room reaked of sex from my arousal and Katie’s multiple orgasms, there’s no way he could resist.

“You lose,” he said cooly, his hands getting firm on my hips.

“What???” I stopped grinding, but kept myself pressed against his manhood. I couldn’t have moved away if I tried, but who would try?

“You bet I would beg to fuck you based on you and Katie fooling around. You’re grinding your pussy against me right now, you went way beyond what’s allowed for you to win the bet.” There was that smirk I thought I had gotten rid of. He thought he had so many points, just because I was naked with my soaking cunt was rubbing against him, his hands were on my ass, and I had just forced my tongue into his mouth.

“He’s right,” said Katie, the traitor. She was still on the floor, watching us, her hand inside her soaked panties. I bet she would beg to fuck me right now.

“FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!” He was right. This was so much past just putting on a show. How could I lose to him! And I was so close! His cock is right there! I should move off him. I didn’t.

“You owe me fifty dollars. And I think you owe Katie a favor,” Tyler said with a smirk, like he knew what was coming, like he knew how this was all going to play out.

“I want to see you fuck him. I want to see you ride his cock,” Katie said. “I couldn’t get you off no matter how hard I tried and by the end I was really looking forward to seeing you cum. And based on personal experience, I bet you’d cum if you were fucking Tyler.”

Finally, something that made sense. I lifted my hips, reached down and grabbed his dick, and came down on it hard staring at Tyler’s stupid sexy smiling face.

“now you can cum”

He didn’t say anything, or he did, but his lips didn’t move, or did they, but none of that mattered because all of the sudden wave after wave of pent up pleasure flowed through me. My whole body convulsed in his arms. My hips gyrated on their own, but I was too lost in the moment to do anything on purpose. I kissed that beautiful man who had given me this, whose cock was divine, and who was an angel for letting me experience it.

Without letting me off his cock he put me on my back on the couch, my arms and legs wrapped around him. I was still coming and let him do what he wanted with my body. He earned it. He started thrusting then, properly fucking me for the first time. I didn’t care, I was still cumming. He sucked on my ear and kept moving in and out of me. His hands were all over my tits. Just as I was coming down from my orgasmic joy, I felt him cum inside me and my insides exploded all over again.

I think I heard Katie cum from watching us, maybe twice, but who knows. I eventually felt her hand on my hair while I was kissing Tyler in a near-fugue. As I felt his cock go limp inside me Katie leaned down to kiss me. “That was him fucking you, riding you. I wanted to see you fuck him.”

That was right. It wasn’t fair. I promised to do her a favor and I had indulged my desires instead. “Oh no, I’m so sorry Katie.” Tyler rolled off me and lay on the couch tired and limp. I stood up and looked my best friend in the eye, “You did so much to help me and I screwed up winning the bet. You were so sexy, just the way you move, and the way you kiss, and the way you ate my snatch was just amazing. We should totally be roommates and I’m sure you can get any guy at college who sees you eating me out,” I’m sure that made sense somehow, “and if you ever want me to go down on you, I’ve never done that before but I will, for you, if you want. We’re going to be best girlfriends next year.”

Katie smirked at me and it reminded me of Tyler’s charming smirk. “That’s amazing Claire, and I’m definitely going to take you up on that later. I bet you give amazing head.” I hope I can. “But right now you still have to fulfill your promise to me and ride Tyler’s cock till he cums,” she asks for so little, “I know he’s soft now, but if we work together, I think we can get him ready for round 2.” That made a lot of sense to me. “If you suck on his balls and I work on his cock, it shouldn’t even take that long!”

“As if I’d mind if it did,” and we both laughed. Playing with Tyler’s body and sucking on his junk was something we both clearly loved and were in no rush to stop.

As I sucked on his balls I started thinking about how I was going to have to figure out how to ask Katie if I could join her play with Tyler more often. I hoped she’d say yes, she and I were getting so close. We’d have to figure out some ground rules, given everyone’s different relationships, but Tyler was so good about boundaries I knew everything would be ok.

He woke up to us both going down on him and just smiled and laughed. He had an amazing smile that lit up the room like the sun. It didn’t take us too long to get him hard after that, and as I started mounting him for the second time I had a small buzz in my mind that something was wrong but I knew I was doing the right thing. I was doing a favor for Katie and doing a favor isn’t cheating, I could never cheat on Danny.