The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 3: Claire Dream (POV)

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, etc. etc. Any resemblence to real life is a total coincidence. Feedback is welcome, especially about the formatting.

I don’t know why Katie needed me to come to her house right away to talk about her love life. It was her idea to break up with David three weeks ago because she wanted to be single for college. I guess it takes a lot of time for these things to really hit you, but this was her fault. And she is my best friend. I guess that since we’re going to the same college in the fall she wants to maybe be roommates? That would be worth considering.

I pulled into Katie’s driveway in the old Toyota I borrowed from my mom. As I walked up to the door I really hoped Katie wouldn’t want to talk about my boyfriend, Danny. He had a crush on her when we started dating that I don’t think has gone away, but she doesn’t need to know that. The last thing I need is to be in a love triangle. Katie was taller than me with really big tits and full hips which a lot of guys our age really liked (especially Danny) and strawberry blonde hair, but she also had a few extra pounds in her middle that kept her from being perfect. I, on the other hand, had very small breasts, slim hips, was actually skinny and had black hair halfway down my back. I had always used my size as an advantage, getting guys to pick me up and carry me was a great way to flirt and how I got Danny to ask me out.

I rang the bell and Kaite answered it in her bathrobe, she must really be having a hard time.

“Hi Claire, thanks for coming. I really need some help today,” she steps back so I can come in.

“Of course, what are friends for?” I say with a bit of a forced smile as I step inside. Aside from the bathrobe she looks fine, maybe a little excited. I saw something in the corner of my eye and…

“SLEEP”

And all of the sudden I was so tired. My eyes closed and my body went limp, but there were some strong hands to catch me so I could get the rest I needed. It wasn’t Katie.

“you’re safe”

This was really soothing being held like this, it reminded me of Danny carrying me the first time. I felt myself being carried somewhere and it was good. All the while there was this soothing masculine voice in my ear saying things I mostly couldn’t make out.

“between Heaven and Hell”

Oh, that’s where I was going. I was going to the astral plane. My sister was big into Tarot and I’m pretty sure she told me about this at some point. I would be scared if I didn’t have my protector carrying me.

“drawn to the Angel”

and it was an Angel carrying me, of course. Everyone was a spirit here, and angels were the best and most trustworthy. I could even see the angel’s face without opening my eyes. He looked like the most handsome man I had ever seen, strong and tall, with dark curly hair and caring hazel eyes, and mighty wings. I buried my face in his muscular chest to show him he was such a good protector…

“salvation in sex”

… and he smelled so good. Such a strong protector with such a beautiful face and pure motives. I had to let him protect me which meant joining my body with his. I was ready, and it’s not cheating if it’s in heaven. I felt him place me down on an altar. It was soft and cushioned, especially under my head. This must be where he was going to bless me. I was ready. I opened my eyes and saw the Angel’s physical form. He looked as I imagined him with dark curls, warm hazel eyes, and a smile that held love for all womankind. He was naked and his entire body glowed with a heavenly light. His arms and hands looked strong, and his body looked powerful and soft, strong but not like a bodybuilder. He had a man’s beard, a hairy chest, and pure white feathered wings. He was ageless. I tried to look at his cock, but that’s where his heavenly presence glowed the most and I couldn’t see what was there. I just knew it was pure goodness and I wanted to touch it.

“tempted by a succubus”

and suddenly the Angel was gone there was another presence, a succubus. She would have been the sexiest woman I had ever seen, if she had been a woman. She was also naked, she had unnaturally ashen skin with blood red nipples. Her massive breasts and wide hips made her the epitome of female sexuality and made me feel ashamed of my slim underdeveloped body. Her piercing eyes felt predatory the way the Angel’s had made me feel safe. She had a tail that seemed to move around very deliberately, I wondered for a second what it would mean to be penetrated by it.

The succubus advanced on me from the side. I couldn’t move, no matter how much I tried to get away. She was still two steps away from me when she suddenly moved faster than I could see and had a hand on my bare breast and her lips on mine.

I had no time to notice how she used her magic to get me naked, because my mind exploded with her unholy power. She kissed me slowly and deeply and in every second I could feel my life force passing into her from my body, it was euphoric. With her hand she easily cupped my whole breast, holding the nipple between two fingers. My nipples were rock hard, I wanted her to touch me, to play with me. I felt drops of demonic energy seeping into my chest and a slow pour from her mouth into mine. I tried to fight it, I was a good girl, but all I could do was press my tongue into her mouth and continue the kiss.

Once she had flooded me with enough demonic energy to override my will, she broke off the kiss. I wanted to like the brief respite from the corrupting influence, but I just wanted her to kiss me again. I would kill to have her touch me again. I tried to say so but the only sound I could make was pleading moans, how humiliating. Then I felt her new approach, and I had the rapture of knowing I was doomed, doomed to be hers and doomed to be a bad girl. I felt her tongue on my clit. What had been a steady flow of evil into me became a deluge and I had no choice but to cum. I was a good girl, I was a straight girl, she was forcing me to cum and I didn’t want her to stop. She was only just using her tongue on my clit, but I felt it all through my pussy and ass. She was making me hers and I had no defense.

She came up and kissed me again. I could taste my own wetness on her lips, my sin giving in to this. “Now you’re going to be a bad girl and help me here. I know you’ve never done this before, but I’m sure you’ll be a fast learner.” And all of the sudden she had turned around and instead of feeling her hot breath on my face I felt more than saw her steaming sex above me. She was completely bald down there, and part of me wanted to be anywhere else. I was straight, I was a good girl, I wasn’t a slut, but when her pussy was almost touching my face I pressed my face in and did my whoish best. I licked her lower lips, I tried to find her clit with my tongue, I put my tongue inside her, all the while aware she was doing the same thing to me, although she was much better at it.

She made me cum over and over again and I could feel myself getting desecrated on this altar. My skin turning to ash, my nipples becoming blood red, a tail growing at the base of my spine. Every orgasm she gave me, every sip of her juices I took, every time I gave her pleasure, made me a creature like her. I dreaded it, but as I lost myself in the sensation, I did hope it would make my chest bigger.

“Be not afraid of the whores of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of her, for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from her grasp.”

I couldn’t see anything besides the unholy muff on top of me, but I knew that was the voice of my savior. I felt hope re enter my heart as I felt his holy rod on my forehead, anointing me with his arousal. I did the only thing I could and tilted my head back and took the source of light into my mouth. Suddenly I was infused with goodness, I felt the holy power more than balanced the unholy. The source was a hard, warm shaft that was almost too big to fit entirely in my mouth. I knew it was the angel’s manhood, and the only power that could stand up to the succubus. It wasn’t only wickedness that could make me feel like that, good girls could suck cock too.

I started sucking on the holy rod, working back and forth to get it all the way into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue. I knew that getting his angelic seed into me would allow me to fully triumph over the temptress between my legs, so I gave myself to pleasuring him. I would save my soul if I could suck enough goodness from him, right here, right now.

The demon girl kept working on my clit and even put her wicked fingers inside me to find my g-spot. I wanted to tell her to stop, but in the moments I didn’t have the angel’s cock in my mouth all I could do was moan. I freed my hand to hold and caress the perfect balls below the perfect cock. I would not lose. I pushed my face even further onto his cock, pressing my tongue on it, forcing his cock deeper into my throat, further than I ever had in the waking world with my boyfriend. The depraved temptress had found my g spot but moments too late.

“TAKE MY BLESSING”

It almost sounded like he said “I’m cumming,” but I knew he said “take my blessing.” He was offering me what I needed to turn the tides against that demon just as she was about to make me cum. I came, not from her sultry but filled with his explosive presence, his holy power pouring through me as his spunk flowed into my mouth and I swallowed it greedily. My skin returned to its olive hue, my nipples darkened like dried blood till they were no longer bright red but a deep brown. With the holy power safely inside me I released him and screamed with ecstasy. I closed my legs around her head. Where before she had been trapping me with this cunnilingus, now I had her.

“Now I will purify the demon”

His voice was divine. I worried if he spoke for more than a short sentence every few minutes I would die of joy, but I knew he would never hurt me. He had brought me here to trap the demon. With his seed to fortify me, her tongue couldn’t hurt me and I could even hold her in place as he moved to give her an even more potent blessing.

As I held her she was unable to move, so I had a perfect view of the Angel’s beautiful dick entering her wicked cunt.

She came immediately from his holy might, and both the orgasm and holy might flowed through her whole body and into mine. I flailed all over the altar, barely hanging on to the demon girl. She moaned continuously into me and I loved it. Turnabout is fair play, Bitch. Let’s see how you like it when magical power is forced into your body.

I watched as he thrust his glory into her wickedness again and again. It was beautiful and I did what I could to lick him and suck on his beautiful balls. To my regret it seemed like she was enjoying. I could see her ashen skin turn a more flushed color, her hair go from black to light brown, feel her horns recede into her head, her skin changed from being tight and muscular to soft and welcoming, and the batlike wings that had been spasming on her become more graceful and grow white feathers. As he thrusted into her over and over again it was clear that the evil inside her was no match for his holy cock.

“I still have some evil inside of me,” I almost wimpered.

As she became more angelic, she lost none of her sexual appeal and being in the throws of passion actually made it harder for me to do anything but stare as her wicked cunt turned into a pretty pussy. My body was freed of its paralysis at this point and I let her go from my thigh grip, she had stopped forcing me into arousal and was nuzzling my thighs. I repositioned myself under her to look in the eye what had become of the creature who had tried to steal my soul. When I looked into her eyes I kissed her, I couldn’t do anything else. I could say that I was planning on using the angelic power that had been shot in my mouth to purify her, but in reality I just wanted to kiss that beautiful creature, angel or demon. She kissed me back, her tongue finding mine and playing, not dominating.

I wrapped my body around hers, my hands in her hair, my legs around her hips, my tiny tits pressed against her soft pillowy chest. I was taking this ethereal being that had been my doom a few minutes ago and was becoming her eager lover. My hips felt the grinding hers were doing with the angel who was blessing her with each thrust. This altar is where she wanted to pull me to hell with her, but instead it was becoming a piece of heaven.

The thrusting stopped and the newly minted angel pressed her face in my neck to muffle a scream. He must have blessed her holiest of holies and given her the best orgasm of her existence. I held her and stroked her hair, she and I were sisters of a sort now, both transformed by the Angel’s cum.

I felt the Angel step back and feared he might leave us. I know men have their limits like that, but what about Angels, I had to take my chance. “Oh divine being,” how do you talk to an Angel, “I know you saved my soul, and have saved this former demon in my arms,” she started kissing my neck as I said ‘former demon,’ and it was so good, but she couldn’t wait 2 minutes? “But I have to ask, can you do that to me too? I want to feel you inside me, inside my pussy.” Is it ok to say ‘pussy’ to an Angel?

“I can. Make room for me on the bed… I mean Altar.” He was going to do it.

The former demon and I separated so the Angel could lay between us. I immediately did all the things my boyfriend likes, kissing his neck, running my hands through his hair, pressing my body firmly against him. The former demon started kissing him on the mouth, and took his cock in her hand. I quickly moved my hand there too, fortunately there was enough cock for both of us.

I was in a hurry to get him hard, I didn’t want to wake up before I could feel him inside me. To be honest I didn’t want to wake up at all. What was college or my ordinary boyfriend next to this divine sex god and goddess? We could go around redeaming all the sex demons in the universe, giving and having those mind bending orgasms and increasing the amount of good in the world.

After 30 seconds with my tongue in his ear and my cum-sister’s tongue on his nipple, his perfect cock in our hands showed signs of renewed life. My cum-sister and I acted with one mind, moving together, to kiss and lick it. We worshiped that cock like the god it was, giving us life and noble purpose.

Kissing my cum-sister with that cock between us was totally different than the kisses she gave me as a demon, although just as powerful. We had had the same evil inside us and we both had it purified by the same more-than-a-man. I loved her. We would always be connected.

“He’s ready,” she said with a grin, pulling away from me. It was the first time I heard her speak.

“So am I, but how should I…” I’m embarrassed to say I was a bit of a pillow princess with my boyfriend, and didn’t know what to do if the guy wasn’t going to just do things to me.

“Let me help you,” my cum-sister said with the same grin. She walked around the altar and stood behind me, her breasts pressing into my back, and took me by the hips. While I worked to keep the rest of my body in position, she positioned my hips over his, keeping herself pressed against me. She let go of me and reached below me to take his cock in her hand (not fair! It’s my turn!) and said, “just lower yourself on him.”

“cum”

I did and waves of euphoria came over me. I just sat there for a minute, waiting for my body to start responding to me again. “I love you.” the words escaped my mouth. Was I talking to my cum-sister, the Angel, or just the world as a whole? I have no idea.

“Good girl,” the Angel said and I was filled with pure happiness. He thought I was good. He liked me. I needed to be worthy of his praise, so I started to move my hips in a way they do in porn sometimes.

“No, more like this,” and the former sex demon started moving my hips to better please the Angel. I was so glad I had her with me. I focused on the rhythm she was teaching me, and once I had it I turned and kissed her on the lips as thanks. “I think it’s time we gave our full attention to Tyler,” So the Angel’s name is Tyler. That was amazing. There was a guy in my school named Tyler, but it’s funny how different he was than the Angel. I wrote the name Tyler in my heart and started giving him my all.

The former sex demon let go of me and moved to kiss his hips. She moved to his belly and slowly worked her way up till she was kissing his ear. I saw an opportunity and leaned forward, still bouncing on his thrusting hips, and kissed him on the mouth. He grabbed my tit with the hand that wasn’t groping the ex-succubus, and I dared something for myself and groped her tit pressed against him.

That was it. I found my bliss. Fucking these two beautiful Angels. I could serve them, pray to them, worship them, take as much of the goodness they have to offer into all of my orifices. I came. And I came. And I came again. I lost myself in rolling orgasms, a new one starting even before the last one ended. A tide rising and rising and rising until it crested as he exploded inside me, I screamed again, this time loud enough to make my throat sore. As I collapsed onto him, my hand finding hers, I knew I would be with them forever.

“wake up, wake up and forget”