The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 2: Family Business

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, etc. etc. Any resemblence to any people living or dead is a all in your head. Feedback is welcome, especially about the formatting.

“Mom, stop. Go to your room and sit quietly until I come to talk to you.” I have no idea how I had the presence of mind to say that properly, but I did. I rolled off Katie and checked the time. Yep, it was time for my mom to get home, and pretty soon the rest of my family would be here too.

“What’s wrong?” Katie asked. I guess my mom walking in on us mid coitus counted as “everything here is normal.”

“My mom didn’t know what we were going to be doing, and she might have some concerns,” yuh think? “I’m going to go talk to her.” That was all true enough and in line with the reality I had given her. “Stay here and relax. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Katie rolled over on her side to face me as I got my pants back on. She pulled the blanket over her body, I don’t know if it was for modesty or comfort. Her breasts hung down, partially returning to their full size and the beginnings of another round stirred inside me. But I had things to do.

I put on a new pair of boxers and cargo shorts and walked over to my parents’ bedroom. My mom was sitting on the bed, perfectly still, her hands in her lap.

“Hey mom, what do you think happened?”

“I just saw you and Katie having sex. I didn’t even know you were dating. I hope you were using protection.” That was… surprisingly ok. The one time my parents tried to give me and my brother the “sex talk” they ended up arguing and all that got across is they had a bunch of premarital sex.

“Don’t worry about it mom. Katie and I are using protection. We’re not dating, we’re just becoming closer friends. It would make sense for us to start dating anyway, since we’re going to college in different states in a few months anyway.” That was the story I was sticking with, I guess.

“You are going to respect our privacy and not ask questions or talk about this with anyone. You’ll clean up after us, help us keep it a secret from her family the way she wants, and you won’t talk to me about this again after I leave this room unless I bring it up.” That should cover it?

“Can I say one thing honey?”

“Ok…” I brace myself.

“I’m so glad to see my little boy come out of his shell. Katie is such a great girl, I’m so happy for you,” she gave me a big hug.

This. This was the worst. My mom hugging me was the least sexy thing I could imagine.

“Well, your father and brother are going to be home soon so she better get home if you don’t want them to know she was here.” Fuck, she was right. I was so far from being done. Unless…

“Ok mom. I’ll let her know. And not a word out of the ordinary to Dad or Martin.”

“Whatever you say.”

I rushed back to my room to see Katie laying in bed restfully. Her face lit up when I came back in, “Is your mom ok? Can we go again?”

Yes. We can fuck again and again till I’m out of cum and your pussy is rubbed raw is what I wanted to say. But what I actually said was, “It’s getting late and our parents are getting home. You’re going to get dressed, go home, and act normal. Don’t mention anything about me, about us, about what we did, or let anyone know what happened. Just go home, take a shower, act normal, and go to bed. Tomorrow morning, same deal, then once your parents leave come over to my place and we can play some more.”

“Cool,” she said in a bit of a daze. I guess when I push the narrative too much she gets like that. It was hot in its own way, but later, later.

“Oh, one more thing. When you go to bed tonight, I want you to think about something fun and new for us to do, and masterbate fantasizing about it. The crazier the better. Keep doing that till you fall asleep.”

“You’re wild Tyler. I would have slapped David for even suggesting that,” and she kissed me again. She clearly had a lot of desires that her inhibitions had thwarted if talking about masterbation was crossing a line, and I was curious to learn more.

She went back to the bathroom to get her clothes and matter-of-factly got dressed and left, without even saying goodbye. I was going to have to fix the scripts on this for the rest of the summer. I took another shower, got dressed and waited for my father and brother to get home. Instead of watching TV or reading a fantasy novel, I just thought about what I was going to say. They didn’t know it, but I was the head of the household now, and I would decide how it was run.

When the rest of my family got home, I put them all under and outlined the new rules.

Rule 1: I had the run of the house. I could come and go as I pleased, day or night. I could use either car, and bring over any guests. If they wanted to invite someone over while I was still living here, they would need my permission.

Rule 2: My free time and privacy would be respected:. Anything I did with those guests anywhere in or out of the house they would politely ignore and not mention, allude, or in any way discuss with anyone, unless I brought it up. If I was naked with a girl on the couch in the living room, they were to simply give us some privacy.

Rule 3: I already had a credit card for emergencies, I was free to use it up to the limit and they would pay it off, no questions asked.

Rule 4: My room would be cleaned daily with fresh sheets and laundered blankets. They can figure out who will do it.

Rule 5: Long term, they would get me a new bed. A twin was fine so far, but I wanted at least a queen size bed for some of the things I wanted to try.

Rule 6: Also long term, I wanted a new car before college. A nice one.

And… it worked. Even after the day I had with Katie I didn’t really expect this to go over so smoothly. They asked about a few details but accepted it. I had been thinking about what had happened with Katie as a dream, or maybe she really, in her heart had secretly been in love with me, but my parents would never have agreed to this without me having some sort of power.

After all that I went back to my room. I needed some privacy to relieve some stress. I wondered about going next door and grabbing Katie, but I didn’t want to cause even more chaos today. I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed early, laid in bed and, for the first time since I told that cop to buzz off, I thought about the future with this power.

A summer with Katie sounded divine, and I wasn’t changing my plans for tomorrow one bit, but there were a lot of other girls in the world. Katie loved me totally but so did all the others, or they would eventually. And I was going to go to college in the fall. I couldn’t take Katie with me without adjusting a whole lot of people and stirring up trouble for myself or her. With great power comes great responsibility. I didn’t want to mess up her life, I just wanted to play with her for a while.

I had no doubt I would take to college like a duck to water and have a hell of a good time. Picking a girl, telling her to take me back to her dorm room, spend the night with her and maybe her roommate. I’d get a bit of a reputation, but that’s not too bad. Start on my floor and work outwards. Visit a Sorority House (were those anything like the movies?) for my own private house party. But half the time I would need to run around doing damage control the way I had to do with my family. I’d have a beautiful girl in my arms and be wondering if I needed to stop a problem I hadn’t yet seen from spreading. Maybe I could take care of all the problems in advance… I drifted off to sleep thinking about how to handle all my worries up front, so I could focus on the fun.

The next day Katie showed up in tight jeans and a mostly unbuttoned blouse, her face made up, and her hair looking wavey and full. Assuming she undid some buttons on the way over, this was probably as sexy as she was willing to let her parents see her at 9 in the morning. She looked like the prettiest girl on school photo day, but with more cleavage. I looked forward to getting away from a place where parental approval mattered even a little, where girls would be able to look as slutty as possible for me. As soon as I opened the door she stepped inside, closed it behind her with her foot and kissed me like she had been lost in the desert and my lips were the only water she could get.

“Hello lover,” she said once she let me breathe. “I came three more times last night thinking about you. Do you want to hear about it?” I had been about to ask.

“Three times by yourself, plus what we did together? You’re a little horndog.” She groped me through my pants and smirked at me. Was all this dirty talk having an effect on her personality, this was just more than a horny and love struck honor student, right? “We have the house to ourselves for 8 hours right now. Let’s go to the living room, close the drapes, and you can tell me about your fantasy while I take off your clothes.”

We were only a few steps from the living room, but aside from yesterday she hadn’t been in my family’s house in years, and that visit didn’t include a tour. I sat on the leather couch positioning her in front of me so her cleavage was right in front of my face. “Hi,” I said to her tits, as my hands found her ass. I groped her a bit until she started talking, then I started unbuttoning.

“Hi,” she answered for her tits. “Yesterday was so amazing,” I unbuttoned her pants, “When you came on me in the shower just from a kiss,” I pulled her jeans down to her ankles, revealing her sky blue panties, “how sweet and strong your hands were on my body and on my clit,” I unbuttoned the last few buttons on her blouse and it fell open, “how good it felt when you came inside me, knowing I had given that to you, twice.” I took off her blouse and, unsurprisingly, she hadn’t been wearing a bra. I helped her out by letting my hands give her the support she needed, as she stood there in just her panties. “Once I convinced my parents to let me just go to bed, I could focus on you again. I seriously considered sneaking out, but you didn’t want that. So I took off my pajamas and lay over the covers and imagined you could see into my room. That made you feel a little closer so I started touching myself,” her hips started moving and I could smell something I knew was her getting wet. If she didn’t have orders to tell me about this masterbation, she’d be doing more to me. As it was, she was ‘just’ running her fingers through my hair and arching her back to push her tits even more into my hands. “I was thinking about your cock inside me, but that’s something we did, so I had to think about something else. I started to think about kissing your cock, and taking it into my mouth, and that got me really hot but that was also something we did. I thought about you taking me to the school football field at night and fucking me under the stars. I was very excited about that for a while, but it wasn’t crazy enough and I wanted to give you what you want.

“I thought about how using my mouth on your cock was what I wanted. But what did you want, what were you curious about, what would give you the most pleasure,” wait, where was she going with this, I pinched her nipple, “gasp and I thought about what if you could have me kissing your penis and kissing my mouth at the same time, or maybe sucking and biting my tits? But that wouldn’t work unless there were two of me. And I want you to know I would never do this outside of a fantasy. And I thought about what if we had another girl with us, maybe Claire. And I could be giving you a blow job and you could be kissing her chest, and that did it. Then I thought of me kissing you and your fingers on my clit again, while your cock was inside her, and that did it again. And then I thought of you sandwiched between me and her, both of our hands on your dick, you having an arm around each of us, and knowing how you could have either of us whenever you want, and I came a third time.”

I had given up on doing anything creative with her tits. She was talking about a threesome. I knew right away we were going to do it, and this redoubled my interest in my plan for college. What I had in the last twenty four hours was better than anything I ever experienced in my life, better than I could have dreamed, and I would have it one thousand fold at college with so many girls in my power at once. But that was for later, now I need to focus on the present.

“Katie,” I said, looking up at her, “we’re going to do that. Today, if we can. As a reward for having such a good idea I’m going to fuck you on this couch.” I pulled down her panties.

“But then we’re going to get a friend. And you’re going to enjoy it. For today you’re going to be completely bisexual and incredibly attracted to the girl we invite over. You’re going to want to kiss her, touch her body in a sexual way, use your fingers and mouth on her clit and have her to the same things to you. Do you think Claire would be a good choice and can you get her to come over today?” She nodded.

I didn’t know Claire very well. We’d been classmates since the first grade, both of us honor students, both of our families went to the same church, so we’d been in each other’s lives. She was short, mousy, olive skin with long black hair, I think her family was from somewhere around the mediterranean? I knew from a beach trip she wasn’t flat, and did have modest tits she usually avoided showing off. She wouldn’t have been my first choice, but if Katie could get her today, I wasn’t going to say no.

“Now, we’ll go back to your place and you’re going to call Claire on the phone ASAP, get her to come to your house on whatever pretext is most likely to work without any fuss. Once she’s there I’ll explain to her what’s going to happen, and then we can all have some fun.”