The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Awakening at College

Chapter 1: Awakening

Blurb: This is a work of ficiton, etc. etc. Any resemblence to any people living or dead is a coincidnece. Feedback is welcome, especially about the formatting.

I’m not sure when it started. It was definitely sometime after graduation, when my voice dropped a second time. I lost an octave and gained something else. After spending high school as a nerd no one ever paid attention to, always fading into the background, over the summer I developed an amazing talent. People started to listen when I talked, they really listened, and believed what I said, no matter what. I used to be an awkward nerd whose friends would disagree with him by habit, to someone who could tell a cop in the middle of giving me a speeding ticket to buzz off and he would. He would even apologize and call me sir. That’s how I noticed something had changed, that actually happened. I said “buzz off” to a cop giving me a bullshit ticket, and the cop tore up the ticket and actually tipped his hat to me as I drove off. I spent the next two weeks getting the waitresses at Applebees to give me free food. When one of them got snippy that I never left a tip, I told her to “be nice” and before I knew it she was giving me a back massage, her breasts very affectionately pressing against the back of my head. She was in her 30s and very much not a MILF, but I hadn’t actually had tits pressed against me before. I knew I had to do more, just not with her.

I had a neighbor named Katie that I knew since elementary school, and I had low-key been obsessed with her breasts for all of High School. We were friendly enough walking to and from school, but I was always too shy to try for anything more. Anytime I tried to talk to her, I had to try so hard to avoid staring at her chest, so I avoided it. I really should have asked her out during High School, she read the same fantasy novels I did and was in some of the same honors and AP classes. If I got out of my own way I could have dated her like a normal guy, but that’s not who I was back then, and it wasn’t who I would become. I would almost never talk to her, but I did jerk off to the idea of her topless most nights before bed. She was all hips and tits with a waist barely small enough to call it an hourglass figure, all under long brown hair and glasses. In my heart she is always wearing a sweater and jeans, when she’s wearing anything at all. I knew she walked her dog, Charlie, every day around 4pm, and my family was out during the day, so I developed a plan that wouldn’t get me a reputation as a pervert if my new power was only useful for onion rings.

I started going jogging at 3:30pm so any snooping neighbors would think it was normal that I was out on the street. I was pretty out of shape, so on the first two days I didn’t last long enough in the summer sun to actually bump into her. But by the third day my cardiovascular system and courage were up to the task, I ran till I bumped into her just as she started to head out.

“Hey Katie, how’s it going?” I started slow and tried not to get distracted by her tank top and visible bra. It was a consistent challenge for me.

“Fine, just walking my dog. Are you excited for college coming up?” She was still trying to be my friend after all these years of me blowing her off, I was so clueless back then.

“Yeah, it’ll be great,” see, an answer that was blowing her off, “walk with me and talk with me.” I figured out pretty early to use statements and not questions, even if it did sound a little awkward to anyone not under my spell.

“Ok” She started walking next to me, back towards our houses, it would have been the world’s shortest dog walk. This was working!

“We’re good friends, you’re going to be totally honest with me, and treat everything I say and do as if it was completely normal, no matter what happens,” I had worked on the phrasing of this for the last few days, “What are you going to do after you finish walking the dog?”

“I’m going to go home and take a shower. Then I’m going to call my best friend, Sarah. We’ll talk about our plans for college and what’s new with her boyfriend until my parents get home, then my mom will make me dinner, and I’ll read a few chapters of my book and go to bed.” That was candid, but not juicy.

“Her boyfriend but not yours?” I was curious.

“I don’t have a boyfriend anymore. David and I broke up at graduation. It was my decision, I didn’t want to do long distance.” Honest.

“I didn’t know about you and David. Were you serious? Did you have sex?” Would this mess things up?

“Well, you and I don’t usually talk like this, you need to ask if you want to know,” she smiled at me. She was treating this as a normal conversation between two friends catching up. “I guess we were as serious as high school gets. We had sex once after prom, I got on the pill and made him wear a condom. It was really fun, but he felt so guilty about sneaking around his parents that we never did it again. How about you? Do you have a girlfriend or are you a virgin?” she asked in a teasing voice, reaching over to tickle me a little on the word ‘virgin.’ Was she always this playful with her real friends?

“You caught me,” I said with more bravado than I felt, “I’ve been too wrapped up in books to actually work up the nerve to ask someone out. Not only am I a virgin, but I’ve never even kissed a girl.” Things were coming to a head, I just hope they didn’t explode in my face.

“Awww, poor Tyler, I’m sure you’ll find someone.”

“I hope so. Hey, what about you?” Here goes nothing. “You want to go back to my place and be the girl to give me my first kiss and take my v-card.” No raised voice at the end, not a question, but if she slapped me I would claim it was.

“I’d like that,” she said with a smile that lit up my world. “Let me just get little Charlie settled back at home and I’ll be right over. Do you want me to shower or change?” No, I want to fuck you right here and right now.

“Just come over as soon as possible,” I could barely keep my calm.

“Great” she said, gave me a quick hug and ran home with her dog, who was really getting the worst walk of any dog’s life.

I ran home through my garage, double and triple checking that my family hadn’t come home uncharacteristically early. I kicked off my shoes, brushed my teeth, and went to the bathroom. I wasn’t really sure how else to prepare, but after only a couple of minutes Katie had rung the doorbell. I answered the door and there was my childhood crush: sweaty tank top, functional bra visible underneath, jeans and velcro sandals, wavy brown hair down past her shoulders, glasses, and a big smile to see me. I had never seen anything sexier.

“Hi!” It took me 20 full seconds to realize I had to take the lead here. This is as far as my plan had gotten.

“Hi,” I said, once my brain kicked in again, “how about you come inside and we go up into my room?” I asked.

“Actually, I was thinking I’d take a shower first.” Questions are just questions, they didn’t have any magic to them.

“I’ll show you where the shower is.” As we climbed the stairs of my parents house my mind spun into overdrive to figure out my next move. Well, since she wanted to take a shower, “Katie, while we’re alone you’re going to feel like you’ve had a massive crush on me, building since we were kids, that you’ve only just acknowledged today. You know we can never date, but you still need to express those feelings physically. Our time is short, so you’ll push past your inhibitions and do things you want to do but aren’t supposed to do. You know I feel the same way. Discretion is still important, and we only have a little time until our parents get home from work.” I didn’t know if that was going to work but then she took my hand as we got to the top of the stairs. She really liked me.

“How about we shower together?” She asked softly, worried that she was the one being too forward.

“That sounds perfect.”

We got to the bathroom and I closed the door mostly out of habit. My body went on autopilot pulling off my sweaty shirt and dropping my shorts and boxers before I remembered to look at her. She had already taken off her tank top and was shimmying out of her shorts, pressing them and her panties down together. I stared at her beautiful heart shaped ass bent over invitingly on top of two soft and pillowy legs. She stood up and reached behind her to work the clasp of her bra. I couldn’t see that, I just saw her hair flowing down her back. Once she unhooked her bra she turned to face me and we saw each other naked for the first time. My eyes went where they always went when I faced her, to her tits, unobscured for the first time. They were perfect. Large enough that I would need two hands to fully hold one, perky enough to look almost the same as they do in the bra, except for her nipples, large and dark and pointed. I ached for her body.

“Do you like?” she asked as if I wouldn’t have turned down a million dollars for 5 minutes with her body. “I was worried you didn’t like big boobs with how rarely you looked at me.”

I think I managed to say “yes.”

“Then come over here and get in the shower. I got the water just right.” I could care less about the water temperature. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shower. The water had a temperature, I’m sure. I barely felt the water splash on my body when she kissed me.

My first kiss. And it’s not some nervous peck on the lips after an evening mini golfing, but a full on tongue kiss naked in my shower. It’s an amazing kiss, she opened her whole mouth and let her tongue explore mine. It’s a kiss where she wants to eat my face while I eat hers. My tongue finds its way into her mouth and she starts sucking it and I start sucking her tongue and the kiss alone is everything I had ever dreamed. And it’s not just the kiss, she pressed her whole body against mine, pressed me against the wall of the shower. I could feel her tits on my chest and her hands starting at my shoulders and slowly working their way down my arms, my chest, down to my hips, until they grabbed my ass. My hands eventually remembered they could be part of the fun and they found their way to her breasts, grabbing them from the sides. I squeezed and she pressed her body into me even more. My cock was awkwardly pressed up against her belly, but I didn’t care. I totally lost myself in that moment. I could have been kissing her for a second or an hour. I came.

I broke the kiss, I was so overwhelmed. She laughed with a smile that had no malice in it and asked, “So, are you still a virgin after that?”

“I… I want more.” I felt dumb.

“Good. I do too.” Ten minutes ago you just wanted to chat with your neighbor, now you’re going to push your personal limits because you have a whole phantom relationship with me. I may have been dumb, but I was in heaven.

I washed every inch of her body, her breasts several times. I cleaned the cum off her belly and kissed every inch of skin I had washed. I didn’t know how to touch her pussy, so I avoided it. After the second time washing her ass without touching her there she guided my hands through her bush and put a finger of mine inside her. At that moment she looked me in the eye and said, “I want this.”

She took her turn washing me completely, and my cock several times. She kissed her way up my legs and kissed my rock hard cock, kissed my belly, my chest, my neck, my jaw and my lips. At that point we both stepped out of the shower to dry ourselves and each other off.

Once I was dry she took a step back, took a deep breath and said something I didn’t expect, “I love you Tyler. I’ve loved you for a long time. I know we can’t be a couple, other people, college, and long distance have kept and are keeping us apart. But we have this summer; we have right now. And I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to make love to her. I know you’re a virgin and I’m almost one, so I want to teach you what I know, and I want to learn new things together. Will you do this with me?”

I was flabbergasted. When did she have time to think about that? Our “love” only existed for 8 minutes and most of that we were making out. I felt a little bad, since she was confessing she loved me and my only real feelings were liking her a bit and lusting after her a lot.

“I love you Katie,” I lied, but to her it was a truth she felt in her bones, “Being with you is a dream come true,” that much was totally honest.

She smiled at me with the light of a thousand suns, and moved to lay down on my twin bed. “I think it’s easiest if I’m on my back like this, and you climb on top of me. I used condoms last time, but I’m on the pill so we should be fine. And I don’t want anything between us.” And I don’t have any condoms anyway.

I climbed in next to her, unsure of myself, about to get on top. “Let me show you my lady parts. This is my bush,” she took my hand and gave me the most enjoyable lesson I ever had, she moved my hand a little bit to something soft and warm and a little slimy, “this is the outside of my pussy,” she moved my hand up a bit, “this is my clit.” I moved my finger a bit and added some pressure. I wanted to be rough but I didn’t know if I would find it again. But even with the slightest movement or pressure she started to moan. I remembered I hadn’t told her to especially enjoy this so this was real. I was getting her off!

She grabbed the sheets with both hands, making fists as she arched her back and moaned even louder. I didn’t want to stop and I didn’t want her to stop, so I kept my finger where it was, moving in little circles, not changing much. I was making her cum as easily as I made her take off her clothes, I wondered if it was the same power.

I didn’t want to change what I was doing with my hand, but her tits were heaving right in front of my face so I took one in my mouth. I couldn’t get the whole thing in my mouth, it was massive, so I focused on the nipple. Sucking on her tit, licking her nipple with my tongue. Her nipple was already hard and pointing out a tiny bit so it was a little nub I could flick with my tongue. The first time she made a throaty moan, which got higher pitched with each subsequent flick of my tongue. I wondered what would happen if I used my teeth, a second later I just placed my teeth on her and her whole body shook, she screamed “oh god, Tyler” grabbed me by the hair, pulled my face to hers and kissed me, sucking hard on my tongue for a full minute.

“Get on top of me, I have one more thing to show you,” I pulled my hand away from her wet pussy to support myself on top of her. She ran her hands down my chest, stomach, hips, and had one grabbed my cock, “this…” she moved my cock around and opened her legs so I could feel her thighs on my hips, “this is the inside of my pussy” and she slipped something around my cock that was warm and wet and snug. It felt like Christmas, and the Fourth of July, and coming home from a long and boring trip all rolled into one. This was a pussy, a cunt, a vagina, a snatch. This was sex with a willing and eager girl who was locking her ankles around my hips. My brain didn’t know what to do, but my hips did and together with her hips we built a rhythm. We started slow at first and I could feel every inch of her insides, but we moved faster and faster as our excitement, already at a lifetime high for me, climbed and climbed and climbed. Her pussy started to convulse around and she buried her head in my shoulder, but neither of us stopped our rhythmic dance, hips moving together, her breasts pressed against my chest, until I exploded into her, causing her to come yet again.

We lay there quietly for a while, eventually with me on my back and her resting her head on my shoulder. Later that day I would think about how it took me 30 minutes to go from small talk about school to this, what else I could get her to do, wondering if this meant I would be incapable of forming a normal relationship with a woman and if I cared, and a plan would form for a way I could live my life, get what I wanted without having to deal too much with work or parents or the government, but that was later. Right then I was thinking that I wasn’t a virgin anymore and I had a dedicated girl next door who would be my enthusiastic fuckbuddy. I reached over and fondled her breast.

“What now?” Katie asked with sincerity after some time had passed. I guess that’s fair, she had done everything I told her to do, so all that was left was her massive crush on me, how this is all normal, and how we’re not going to date. That didn’t leave much in the way of an indication of what she would do next, besides enjoying our lingering afterglow.

I wanted to tell her that she was mine now, that we were going to get married and have sex 5 times a day every day. But if I was being honest with myself, even to my hormone-addled senses she was only a 9, not a 10. She was a little too fat to be perfect. And I wanted to learn more about myself to know what I wanted before I made a decision. I decided I would need to fuck at least 100 different girls to know what I was looking for.

“Now,” I opened with my new non-virgin level of self confidence, “I have a beautiful naked girl in my bed. I’m going to touch and kiss and explore your body till I’m content, then I was thinking of fucking you again, unless you have a better idea?” Asking for a better idea is something I learned to do a lot.

“Hmmmm, that sounds amazing,” she said enthused, “but turnabout is fair play, and I’ve always wondered what a Blow Job was like. I was too scared to say anything to David, but I feel safe with you. You picked the last thing we did,” she had a fair point, “I want to explore your body and try giving you a Blow Job. We can have sex again after that, if you like.” She tossed her hair over her shoulder on that last part, there was no way I was going to refuse that.

She moved to the side and I lay on my back. She kissed me, long and slow with her mouth only open a little so I could only get the slightest feel of her tongue. She held it for two minutes and then moved down to my jaw, going from my chin to my ear and then down my neck. “I thought you wanted to give me a Blow Job?” I asked, this felt amazing but I was a little confused.

“I’m working my way down to it,” she answered as she took my cock in her hand. I had been very curious about what oral sex would feel like and was pretty sure it was better than what was happening now, but her tongue on my neck and hand on my cock was too good for me to consider complaining. I decided to stroke her hair and fondle her breast while it was still in reach.

She didn’t end up taking too long getting down to my cock. She kissed her way down my hips and along my cock and underneath and on the tip before she started to take it in her mouth. She started by only taking a little at a time, using her tongue on the underside as she slid her lips up and down my hard shaft.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock, taking as much as half of my cock in her mouth at a time, using her hand on the rest. It felt good, but I wanted more. “Katie, try sucking the whole thing?”

“Ok,” she said before taking a deep breath and doing one more dive down. She got maybe three quarters of the way, I felt the back of her throat, before she started coughing. “Sorry, Tyler, my gag reflex is making this hard.”

“It’s ok baby, don’t gag anymore and try it again.” Would that be enough?

She nodded and slowly tried again. She looked a little scared, but my hand on her head kept her from actually stopping. She took my cock into her mouth and looked up, locking eyes with me as she pushed, a quarter of the way, half, three quarters, eyes still locked, then her lips touched the base of my cock and I felt the head of my cock go into her throat. She looked up at me, her eyes begging me for … something. I was blissed out. This … wasn’t as good as her pussy, but it was close, and her eyes desperate for me made it even better.

“Oh god yes, keep doing that,” she pulled off my cock, took a deep breath and did it again… and again…. and again. After the third time I felt my cock twitch and said, “oh Katie, I’m cuming. Just hold it there and swallow everything.” She made a muffled sound that I assumed was agreeing and held herself there, unable to breath. I came for the third time today, letting it all go down her throat.

When I was done and let her breathe again she had tears running down her cheeks. “That felt amazing, thank you. How did you like it?” I wanted to know if she enjoyed going down on me like that before I decided how she’d end up feeling.

“That was intense,” she started, “I loved the feel of your dick in my mouth, and at the end when you came inside me. I loved knowing that I did that for you. The ‘not breathing’ part wasn’t great, so I’m not sure I want to do it again, but it was worth doing it once, with you.” I kissed her for that.

“Don’t worry, we’ll do that again,” I corrected her, “you’ll learn to breathe properly eventually.” She nodded. I was not letting that be the only time I came in her mouth. It was too much fun.

“Now lay still on your back, I want to play.” She did as she was ordered, but she probably would have anyway. If I was going to be systemic I would have started from her head and worked down or from her feet and worked up, but I was a horny 18 year old so I started with her tits. They were pretty large when she was standing or leaning over me, but laying on her back they were pressed flat. Still too big for me to put into my mouth or even take fully into my hands. I grabbed each tit with a hand and twisted, pressed, pulled, only getting a playful reaction from Katie. I tried putting my cock between them, sliding it back and forth and decided that while nice, titty fucking didn’t live up to the hype when I did it myself. I decided to have her do it to me later.

I was really enjoying myself, but Kaite seemed bemused at my antics about it until I started touching her nipples. A touch got a gasp out of her and some heavy breathing, a pinch caused a short moan, rolling her hard nips in my fingers dragged that moan out, it was like I could play her like a musical instrument. I shifted between these, rolling, then pinching, then rolling, then tugging, and so on as she lay underneath me making such wonderful noises until I pinched especially hard, using my fingernail on her nipple.

“Owowowowow, stop. Don’t do that please,” she pleaded.

“You like this pain.” The words just came out of my mouth and she went back to moans of pleasure.

I didn’t stop the pinch and her moans got throaty. Her body started thrashing under me, as intense as if she was coming, but she clearly wasn’t. All at once she was following the order to lay still, trying futilely to get her breasts away from my hands, and feeling pain as intense as an orgasm that her brain was trying to find some way, any way, to enjoy.

After 30 seconds of fingernail I let go. “How was that?”

“That was a lot. I didn’t know pain could feel like that. Maybe warn me before you’re going to do it again?”

“Maybe. If I hurt you during sex, I want you to let me know but don’t try to stop me. I enjoy it, and giving me pleasure is the most important part of the sex we have. You’ve cum today with me, right?” she giggles affirmatively, “and I enjoyed getting you off, which makes it so much better for you.”

“That makes sense.”

With that I dove head first into her chest. I want to suck on each tit, caress each nipple with my tongue and then bite it. I had wanted to explore her body, but I had been obsessed with tits for the last 4 years and nothing else could pull my attention away. That’s not to say I ignored the rest of my high school crush’s body. I ran my hands up and down her arms, down the sides of her body, over her hips and ass. I lingered on her ass, kneading it over and over. I had stared at it often enough in the hallways that I wanted to know what it felt like. Soon I would fuck her there.

I eventually moved my hands down to her legs, felt the faintest of stubble on them but they were firm and warm and I missed the short time ago they were wrapped around me. I moved them till they were wrapped around me once again. With her legs wrapped around me and her nipples between my teeth it wasn’t long until I was inside of her again. My hips had a mind of their own and it was a very smart mind.

I know I’m supposed to last longer the fourth time, but the allure of fucking her while biting her nipples hard enough to make her scream was too much and my youthful hormones weren’t easily stopped. I had just started cuming in her pussy for the second time when the door to my room opened, my mother was home.