The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 7

The name calling began at the dinner table. The frightened children had never heard their father berate their mother with names like stupid, worthless, and dipshit. Addie tried to reassure Eric and Donna that it was the booze talking. The name calling continued and turned sexual, names like cunt, cocksucker, and whore.

“I like it when Daddy calls me a slut. Adults talk to each other that way, sometimes. It’s okay, sweetheart,” Addie said to Eric, after finding him crying in his room.

The abuse became physical.

“You’re one dumb bimbo. You’re all boobs and no fucking brains. Next time you try to think, why don’t you ask your tits what to do? Look kids, it’s mommy’s titties, the brains of this outfit,” said Hank, grabbing Addie’s breasts.

“Mr. Cruz wants you to suck my cock.”

Eric couldn’t believe his eyes. Sally’s face lost all expression. Still in her hose and garters, she stopped walking and knelt before him. Her long fingernails grazed his thighs as she pulled Eric’s slimy cock up to meet her.

Sally kissed the foreskin that covered its bulbous head, bringing her hands up to Eric’s balls while she engulfed his cock, burying her face in his crotch. Eric smiled as he experienced his hard flesh slipping in and out of his aunt’s throat. At any random time, there are a few thousand blowjobs performed in Miami County, and at that moment, Eric Thatcher was getting the best of the lot. He spread his legs wide, allowing Sally to fondle his balls as they clenched toward his body.

Without warning, Eric pulled his cock from her mouth as his spunk sprayed, splattering her face and chest. She got up from the floor with her hair hanging down in gooey tresses. Her vacant eyes and ruddy cheeks framed her cum covered lips as jism dripped from the end of her nose.

“Mr. Cruz wants you to forget that you just sucked my cock. Do you understand?”

Sally nodded.

Eric was uncontainable, bouncing around the den because every woman in his immediate family, Sally, Betty, his momma, and Donna, served anyone with the magic words… anyone. The fabled list of commands became Eric’s top priority. With that in hand, he could go home and… and what?

Eric’s motivation evaporated. There was nothing he could do about his dad. What’s worse, Hank might already know Eric had been programmed. If that was true, all the beatings Eric had suffered throughout the years were just sadistic acts of privilege.

Eric wondered if Hank had told him to go to Sally’s? Or maybe Spike called him on the phone and simply told him to forget about the call. Eric trembled at the realization that he could not trust his own memories.

“How about fixing me a drink?” asked Sally from the doorway. Eric’s cum was slowly drying on her face.

“Sorry Aunt Sally, Mr. Cruz wants you to clean the house dressed the way you are right now.”

“Of course,” said Sally.

Eric ran past her and down the darkened hall.

“You said you sent for me!”

“Eric, Mr. Cruz wants you to obey.”

Eric stiffened and stood by Spike’s bed.

“That’s better. Yes, Eric, I sent for you. I told you, I am dying and I want you to be my replacement.”

The old man was breathing hard.

“Eric, your whole life is collateral damage in a feud between two brothers.”

Another fit of coughing caused Spike to quit talking.

In his frozen state, Eric wondered what would happen to him should the old man die.

“Listen, the damage has already been done. Eddie needed to keep you occupied. He couldn’t risk you discovering the truth. You might not be too happy about your life being ruined because of a petty spat, so he sent Donna back home to distract you. The love between you and Donna is all mind control. That way, you would never think to go looking for answers. Damn it, son, didn’t you think it was strange that she’s been going to beauty school for three fucking years?”

“Eddie has been circling us since then, banging on the bars of my cage, tormenting us, and taking his time before he strikes. I brought you here to flush his ass out of the weeds.”

“We can figure out how to unfuck your life and go forward after we neutralize the threat. Yes, I could just mind control you into helping, but I have discovered that blind obedience doesn’t win wars if the heart’s not in it.”

Ravaged by age and out of breath, Spike had lost none of his fire. The bedridden old man was ready to take the fight to his enemy.

“You will remember what I have told you, Eric, three, two, one.”

“Count your lucky stars that I don’t beat the fuck out of you.”

“Son, I don’t think you’re that kind of man. You’re too much like your dad.”

“Fuck that bastard!”

“I am telling you Hank Thatcher is a good man; one of the best. Don’t judge him until you’ve been in his shoes. Imagine losing your daughters to a pedophile, your own brother, who then turns your mother into a brain dead zombie. Imagine losing everything you worked for your home, your job, your family and not able to do a goddamned thing about it. He didn’t have a choice, just like you didn’t have a choice. I sent for you and you are here.”

“If Eddie gets you in his sights, then your little pity party doesn’t mean a goddamned thing. You can’t imagine the unbridled hell your life will turn into. Now get the fuck out of here and leave me alone.”