The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 8

Eddie had strapped Hank to a chair in the trailer’s bedroom, where he could watch the action. The thin string of a woman’s thong split his sack with a ball on each side while its metallic sequence dug into the sides of his hard cock. Tasseled pasties covered his hairy nipples.

“You know he’s laughing at you. Hank, what kind of boy did you raise? He’s poking his dick into your woman and laughing his ass off! Are you going to let him get away with that? He thinks you’re a big sissy. You do look like one. Show him Donna.”

Listlessly, Donna, in her headphones, took the hand-held mirror and showed her father his face.

“Look at yourself.”

Two very short pigtails stuck straight up against the headphones on Hank’s head. His rough skin made the pale makeup on his cheeks look like oatmeal. The heavy mascara and eyeliner with the fire engine red lipstick gave him the appearance of a mime.

“You’re a sissy and you’ve got a big hard dick from watching your pervert son fuck his mommy. You’re a pathetic, fucking loser, and it’s all Eric’s fault.”

In their own headphones, Addie and Eric were in another world, ravishing each other in unbridled passion. The young man in his prime humped his mother, aggressively asserting his dominion over her. She gasped and buckled under his relentless assault, cumming once more, as she accepted another hot load.

“Look at how much your whore enjoyed that little pervert cumming inside of her. The woman you married. Hank, you’re never going to dirty yourself by fucking her again, are you?”

“Nah,” he said in a low, rumbling growl.

“Of course not, you’ve got a fine piece of ass right here,” Eddie said, spinning Donna around and patting her on the backside. “Only a fool would sully himself with a whore and turn down the wondrous bounty of this beauty. You want to know something else? She is Eric’s girlfriend. Yeah, you can do unto him what he’s done to you. I won’t steer you wrong… brother. She’s a quality lay. I taught her everything she knows.”

Hank focused in on his daughter’s ass and loudly ground his teeth.

“Okay people, that’s a wrap. Everyone understand their part? Addie, you’re the submissive housewife that will let anyone fuck you, including your children. Eric, you will forget fucking your mom because you are in love with Donna. Donna, you are in love with Eric, and you are going to make Addie your bitch to pay her back for fucking your man. Hank, you’re angry. Aren’t you? You’ve never been this angry before, but you are now because your son has cuckolded you. The only pleasure you’re allowed is fucking Donna. You don’t get to enjoy fucking her, no! You’re a worthless fucking sissy! You enjoy humiliating Eric. Everybody understand their role?”

Exhausted, the cast of Eddie’s play nodded in his direction. By the time Eddie had finished his improv; his troop had repeated this same performance for hours. Satisfied, he had tied their lives into a self-replicating knot. Eddie was free to focus on Florida.

“Your father was a fine man,” said Spike.

“I still don’t believe you.”

“I was there, and I am telling you. Hank Thatcher was honest, hardworking, and charitable. Hank and Addie raised Betty as their own for years. They never asked for money and never complained.”

“I don’t remember Betty.”

“Of course not. Why would Eddie let you?”

“What does Eddie have to do with it?”

“I promised Eddie he could have Betty. When Sally and I picked her up, Eddie assured me there would be no problems. He had brainwashed your dad, your mom, your sister, and you, so none of you would cause trouble. Eddie wanted a clean break to punish his family, starting with Gracie.”

“Who’s Gracie?”

“Your grandmother, she lived in Chicago or at least the dried out husk of her.”

“What was wrong with her?”

“Eddie fucked with her mind so much that she turned into a vegetable. He didn’t even notice, and when he did, he abandoned her at the hospital, where she only lasted a week.”

“That’s fucked up.”

“Are you going to tell me you would be different if you had his power?”

“You’re goddamned right. I’d be different.”

“You know, I believe you would. Anyway, after Betty had turned eighteen, Eddie wanted to whore her out. He brought her out to Nevada and put her in our hotel. Christ, it was a disaster. Eddie brainwashed every girl in the goddamned place. He turned the whorehouse into a zoo. Then he started messing around with Sally…”

The old man’s emotions spun as he went from sorrow to rage. Eric could watch the blood pressure rise on the heart monitor beside the bed.

“My wife, my own fucking wife. How could I have been so blind? Every time I ask Sally to do anything, I have to say Mr. Cruz wants you to make dinner or Mr. Cruz wants you to go out for dinner. Mr. Cruz would like you to take a vacation. If I didn’t say Mr. Cruz, she will turn into a screaming maniac until I tell her that Mr. Cruz wants her to calm down.”

“How did you convince Eddie to leave?”

“Ah, well, that was easy. Eddie likes the young stuff. Once he got bored with the girls in the hotel. I suggested he and Betty should adopt Donna and live in Chicago.”

“You mother fucking selfish son of a bitch. You’re telling me you put him up to this? Give me one fucking reason I shouldn’t beat you to fucking death right here and now!”

“Because Eddie programmed you to be safe around us. You can’t hurt me, your father, or Eddie. Did you ever beat on your dad… never, not once. How many times did he kick your ass?”

Eric was red in the face, shaking in anger, but he didn’t move a muscle.

The old man’s voice tightened. What he said next, Eric had to strain to understand.

“Eric, I have done terrible things, but Eddie’s coming. If you want to save your sister, then we are going to have to fight him together. I can’t do it alone and without me, you won’t stand a chance. One word from him and he can make you dance around in circles with your underwear on your head.”

“What do you need me to do?”

“That’s a good son. Eddie’s gun is still in this house. Sally put it up, but she won’t get it for me, even if I tell her Mr. Cruz wants it. I need you to find that gun and get it to me,” said the old man.

“I’ll see what I can do. What makes you think she’ll give it to me?”

“Just remind Sally that she and Betty are in real danger and you need it to protect them.”

There was an unmistakable glimmer in the old man’s eye.

From outside the room

“Eric, honey, I’m doing laundry. Give me your dirty clothes and I will put them in the wash,” Sally called from the end of the hall.

“Aunt Sally, I can do my laundry—”

“No!” said Sally, then silence. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you. It’s just that I’m used to dealing with Betty. What I meant to say is, it’s no problem, Eric. I am already doing the laundry. I can throw your clothes in with mine. Please let me be the hostess and pamper my guest.”

“She wants to spoil you, son. Sally is a sweet woman, go spend some time with her. Eddie’s not coming today, but the sooner we get that gun, the better,” said the old man with a dry smile.

* * *

“Here you go, Aunt Sally.”

Still dressed in only her hose and garters, her nudity gave Eric’s pecker a jolt. Sure he saw Sally naked at least once a day and he slept surrounded by wall sized art featuring a nude Sally Spicer, but knowing that this time he had made her naked turned him on.

“Thank you, by the way… you know Sally. Mr. Cruz is coming.”

All the blood ran from Sally’s cheeks.

“It would be nice if I had some way to protect you and Betty. Maybe I should go to the store and buy a pistol.”

The old man knew Sally like the back of his hand. She silently walked into her bedroom and pulled out a blue metal semi-automatic pistol.

“This is the gun that killed Spike. Don’t let this out of your sight.”

Eric had never held a pistol before. It was a lot heavier than he imagined it to be.

“Is it loaded?”

“I don’t know. If it’s not, I don’t have any bullets.”

“I think I can get some. Thanks Aunt Sally.”

* * *

“Are you awake?”

“It doesn’t seem that I ever sleep. I just lay in this damned room waiting to die,” the old man said.

“This might cheer you up. I don’t even know if it’s loaded.”

Eric handed the gun to Spike. It seemed too heavy for him to lift. Eric wondered how Spike was going to stand up to Eddie Cruz if he couldn’t even hold the pistol and shoot it.

The old man pressed an unseen button, and the magazine slipped down from the grip. “It’s got enough,” he growled and slid the clip home with a click.

“Maybe this isn’t the best time to ask. I was curious. Sally mentioned a list of command phrases for Betty,” Eric said with just a touch of too much optimism in his voice.

The old man began a dry laugh that turned into a dry cough. “Fuck yeah, there’s a list. It’s a long one too, and they don’t just work on Betty. There’s some for Sally, Addie, and even your precious little Donna. You can get the girls to do anything on the list by saying the right trigger phrase. It’s like a shortcut. When they’re finished, they will start back up like nothing happened.”

“What’s Betty’s trigger phrases?”

The old man laughed again. “She’s too dangerous! If she ever got the chance, she’d kill me… or you.”

“Really, Sally doesn’t think—”

“Sally doesn’t fucking think, period!”

The old man’s raised voice and agitation came at a considerable cost. He nearly passed out from the exertion. After a full minute of panting, he looked at Eric in the eye.

“Son, do not believe a goddamned word these women tell you. They haven’t been in control of their thoughts in years. They are both as crazy as a shit-house owl.”

“Then how does Sally pay the bills and taxes?”

“I’ve got a finance manager. His name is Owings. His folder is in the office. When I die, I have instructed him how to handle my affairs. Of course, if Eddie gets to me first, he could empty my accounts before Owings can stop him. If Owings finds out you’re here, he will file a no contact order against you because he will suspect that you answer to Eddie. Do you understand?”

“Sure, no problem,” said Eric, looking at the old geezer for a moment. “Hold on! I said love-bug to Betty, and Sally said that’s one of them.”

“Ha! That one was too easy. Making a clever trigger phrase is harder than you think. After we moved to Florida, I tried to get that and about ten more trigger phrases erased. It turns out they’re permanent. Eric, whatever you do, stay the fuck away from Betty.”

The old man could see the look of disappointment in Eric’s expression.

“Alright, I will tell you. It’s locked in the office file cabinet, but the key is in the garage. There’s a key box. Look for one labeled freezer. Remember, leave Betty alone. If you take her off her leash, she will stab you in the heart and laugh while you bleed to death.”