The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 6

Amid the late night traffic noise, sirens wailed in the distance. Unseen dogs barked in shadows, as weary eyes peeped from darkened windows, watching an unfamiliar pickup truck park in front of a two story row house. A solitary figure ran through the driving rain, dodging the puddles and the potholes. It was a man on a mission and nothing would stand in his way. Hank Thatcher climbed up the stoop, cursing the cold under his breath and rapping loudly on the door.

“Can I help you?”

“Ma? Ma!”

Hank was dumbstruck. His elderly mother was standing stark naked in the doorway. What was even more concerning was the word “slut” scribbled across her forehead in permanent ink. Hank noticed dozens more demeaning phrases and words as he ushered her inside, closing the door. Eddie had written them all over her body, giving his poor mother the look of a tattooed lady from the circus. Hank’s bewilderment was short-lived as Eddie entered the room.

“Hank? Damn, you’re a tough nut to crack.”

“What the fuck is going on here? Where is Donna?”

“Yeah, you kind of caught me in an awkward moment. Mr. Cruz wants you to obey,” said the grinning, greasy young man, tucking his wife beater undershirt into his slacks.

“Fuck you, Eddie! Where’s my daughter?”

“Oh shit! Um, um, the little brat’s on a timeout.”

Hank turned to his addled mother.

“Ma, we got to get some clothes on ya—”

Hank felt the blinding pain of a taser, losing consciousness from the hard slam on the floor.

“Hank, Hank, Hank, what am I going to do with you?”

Eric watched Betty from across the poolside bar, one of three dining areas in the house. He was hoping, wishing, praying that she would say something, anything, anything at all. He had to hear her voice. Dark and mysterious, she was as frightening as she was alluring. Her pencil thin neck with its hideous scar and her vampire makeup made her look out of place in the sunny room.

Her breakfast, a raw egg on top of a nearly raw steak, was as much of a show as it was a meal. She grasped her steak with her long black fingernails, pulling it to her face and sucking down the egg in one gulp, the same way a fat man might slurp down a raw oyster. Despite Sally’s proclamations that Betty wasn’t dangerous, she looked more like a feeding zombie than a woman having her breakfast. Red steak juice ran down her face and forearms while she gnawed at her meat.

“I don’t want to be a freeloader, Aunt Sally. If it’s ok with you? I would like to borrow a car. I want to look for a job.”

“You can borrow any car you want, the convertible, Betty’s little Beetle, or my truck, but I would prefer that your full-time job will be taking care of us. I feel so much safer with you here. Your lots of help, and I love having someone to talk to.”

“Okay then. Well, if I need a car for whatever reason, I will take the love-bug.”

In her husky, sexy voice, Betty let each word slip between her red stained lips like the smoke from one of her imaginary cigarettes. “Wanna fuck stud?” she said, blowing Eric a kiss.

“Thank you, Betty. That was very nice,” said Sally. “See what I mean about words and phrases, causing bizarre behavior?”

Eric’s cock tingled as he imagined sex with his zombie looking cousin. If he could only hear her voice, cry out in the sounds of passion the way he had heard so many times between Donna and Hank. His erection grew hard during his daydream, but the sight of her made the prospect terrifying. What was even more troublesome was the tent in his loose fitting gym shorts.

“What phrase, love-bug?”

“Wanna fuck stud?” said Betty with the same intonation and kiss. Then she looked reptilian as she licked the inside of her cheek.

“Thank you, Betty. That was very nice. It’s like a recorded message,” said Sally.

Eric swooned at the frightening possibility of sex with Betty.

“So… When she… When she says things like that, um, she doesn’t mean what she’s saying, right?”

“Oh good god, Eric, she means every word. Eddie did this to her before they were married. It got so bad we had to send someone to get her car because she wound up fucking every valet at the hotel. She would fuck anybody who said those words! Thank god, no kids came near the place… Eric would you be a dear and get the coffee?”

Sally smiled at the ridiculous-looking bulge in the front of Eric’s shorts as he walked by to the kitchen. She loved watching it swing with each step. On his return trip, Eric stood with the lump in his shorts as close to his aunt’s face as he could.

“Do you want me to leave room for cream?”

When Sally turned to answer, her lips were nearly touching her nephew’s loins. She looked hungrily at his crotch.

“Yes,” she said in an unsteady voice. When he finished pouring, Eric took his prick tent to Betty.

“You won’t mind if I borrow your love-bug?” Eric said, filling her cup.

“Wanna fuck stud?” said Betty. Eric felt faint, listening to her raspy voice as her eyes drilled holes into his soul.

“Thank you, Betty. That was very nice,” said Sally.

Betty got up without excusing herself and walked out of the room.

“How long does it take her to put all that makeup on?”

“It’s a tattoo. Today she looks like Dracula’s mistress but in a few years she will look like the sad clown. I’m sure she’s waiting for you in the bedroom. Eric, please stay out of the bedroom. I don’t want the drama.”

“No problem Aunt Sally.”

Eric couldn’t tell if the quiver in his stomach was from lust or fear, but it made him doubt his own words. He found Betty as desirable as she was terrifying. It will be a real problem saying no to such an erotic beauty that could be his at the mere mention of a word.

I’m in love with Donna. Eric had to focus. I’m in love with Donna… Eric faltered. I’m in love with Donna, who is owned by my father and fucking my mother… Just what kind of drama was Sally worried about?

There was another reason Eric wanted a job. He had been going crazy, with both Betty and Sally chasing after him. Each day was more outrageous than the day before, more than accidental nipple slips. It was full frontal nudity without the least reservation. It was nonstop vulgarity, dirty jokes, and erotic stories. Betty naughtily performed oral on a corn dog only to be outdone by Sally deep throating an entire banana; peel and all. Eric didn’t know how long he could hold out.

“Sally, if I’m not looking for a job, do you mind if I check out the master bedroom?”

“Not at all, stud.”

The hallway to the master bedroom was long and dark. Eric flicked on a flashlight he had found in the den. There seemed to be a haze in the air and the dust was visible on the plush carpeting. A path of footprints led to the door that must have been from Betty. Eric was certain Sally wouldn’t go near the master bedroom as he entered the spacious suite.

“I was wondering when you were going to get here,” said an elderly man in a hospital bed.

“Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!!!! Oh Fuck! Jesus Fucking Christ! Who the fuck are you?”

“I am your uncle, Spike… I sent for you.”

- From the end of the hall—“Eric honey, are you ok?”

“I… I, I’m okay Aunt Sally. I saw a ghost.”

“I told you,” said a faint voice in reply.

“You sent for me? I don’t even fucking know you?” Eric said to Spike.

“Your dad chased you out of the house with a shotgun. You called Sally. Now, you’re here.”

“No, na-na, you’ve heard me tell that story to Sally.”

“Okay, you’re smarter than me, hotshot,” said the old man.

“How are you here when Eddie Cruz is in jail for killing you?”

“The women only think I’m dead and no one else seems to fucking care,” Spike said with more than a little effort.

“Why the deception?”

“Eric, I am dying. I need you to take my place.”

The old man paused and caught his breath.

“I watched how detrimental my condition was to Sally. Knowing that I would never be a real man again, I made her believe I was gone to ease her into a life without me,” he said with a faint smile on his dry lips.

“What about her Alzheimer’s?”

“She doesn’t have Alzheimer’s. I convinced her of that so I could get her to forget huge sections of her day. She comes in here to care for me and film her webcam posts like clockwork and just as quickly she forgets I am even alive,” said Spike, pointing to the lights and camera gear.

“You film her webcam posts?”

“No, I’ve hired a local porn studio. They come in and give her a good solid fucking. I get to watch. It’s a lousy state of affairs to indulge my vices by proxy. If Eddie ever found out, it would be the end of me, but it’s the least I can do for Sally.”

“That’s a fucking shitty thing to do to someone.”

“No, Eric, making her my slave was the shitty thing to do. She was completely and totally dependent on me. If I had died that night, Sally would have killed herself the next day. You should have seen how distraught—”

“What the fuck? What are you talking about, slavery?” said Eric. He was more than a little confused and getting furious at the wisp of a man with an IV drip.

“Okay, okay, calm down. I will tell you a story about how I retired from a long and distinguished military career and got the girl of my dreams, a big-tit blonde dancer.”

The old man chuckled.

“Did you know that Sally had started out as a beauty pageant winner on tour with the USO? Did you know your mother was also a beauty pageant contestant?”

“When?” asked Eric.

“Oh, it was years ago, your grandmother sucked a lot of dick, and I mean a lot, to get the privilege of parading her half naked daughters around in front of a bunch of randy old men.”

“Nana?”

“Yeah, she’s gone now, but once upon a time she was a cock-hound. Hell, even I fucked her. I had that old bitch sucking my dick like a candy cane. Damn, she gave good head.”

Eric was already upset. His family may have issues, but leave Nana out of it. She had been nice.

Spike could sense the young man’s anger.

“Eric, have a seat. It’s a long story.”

Eric sat, but he didn’t look any calmer.

“Your grandmother, Candy, started out with no money, a big rack, and two daughters to feed. She started stripping and those big tits of hers soon got her on a circuit.”

Spike saw Eric’s look of confusion.

“Special girls, porn stars, and big-tit girls would go on tour from town to town. They called it working the circuit, and Candy wound up sucking off a beauty pageant promoter in a seedy little joint in Pennsylvania.”

“Always a saleswoman, Candy negotiated Sally and Addie an entrance in the pageant. Addie did well, but Sally did even better winning Junior Miss United States runner up, which put her on the USO tour with the rest of the Junior Miss winners. The tour manager, fuck what was his name… Charlie, Charlie something, I think it was Nish, ol’ Charlie Nish, a swarthy little fucker. That’s where Betty gets her dark hair and probably her crazy pussy. It’s like something you would never believe.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Did you notice the video equipment? There’s no part of those women I haven’t seen, especially my little princess of darkness and her freaky vagina.”

“So anyway, ol’ Charlie was fucking Sally regularly. Hell, for all I know, he was fucking all the girls. Sally got knocked up. Instead of marrying her, Charlie offered her a job with the company, and Addie raised Betty.”

“I met Sally for the first time at a USO show in Korea. She was a beautiful young girl who was working on the tour. She didn’t want to have anything to do with an old military man, but I was smitten. Could you forget a woman that looked like that? Men swarmed her like ants, and it was a little hard for an old fart like me to stand out from the crowd. If you know what I mean.”

Eric nodded his head, but he had no clue what Spike was going on about.

“Years later, we met again in a barbed wire pit called the Asylum. That’s when Eddie Cruz saved the day,” said Spike, full of sarcastic resentment. “She was just as beautiful as ever. Do you think she would consider leaving the USO and marrying an old Air Force officer? Not only no, but hell no. Eddie Cruz fixed that.”

“Wait a minute. Sally says she met Eddie in Nevada?”

“Eddie is Sally’s no account brother-in-law, well, brother to her brother-in-law. He was the greasy little S.O.B. sniffing her ass crack. She had got him a job with the USO to payback Hank and Addie for taking care of Betty. Eddie had a magic act and did stage hypnotism.”

The old man paused; unspoken memories stirred deep emotions. He looked far away and sighed.

“I was getting nowhere with Sally and my time in the Air Force was getting short. I made a deal with the devil when I brought Eddie in on my plans. He already knew how to hypnotize people and with my top secret mind control technology, he changed Sally forever.”

“Mind Control technology?”

“Yeah, apparently the boys at the State Department decided to cure America’s ills by brainwashing the whole fucking country. Anyway, Eddie took the secret mind-control tech, and enslaved Sally with it.”

“Why didn’t you do it? Sally said you were a genius. The youngest—”

“Goddamn it son! I could tell you how it works, but it’s more art than science. It deals with coalescing sound waves that cause a mental null in the conscience mind. That’s the tricky part. You work that mental null and do it quickly, like sleight of hand. After that, anyone can control a programmed subject by the trigger phrases and make them obey. Forget this shit about not doing something you wouldn’t do in real life. That’s just bullshit to keep the general population from losing their ever loving mind.”

Winded, the old man took a deep breath. He seemed tired.

“The bastard couldn’t get me, though. A near miss with an IED ruptured my inner eardrum. I can’t hear shit on my left side.”

Spike found the energy to chuckle with a snort.

“No coalescing sound, no mental null, no mind control. Eddie thought I was under, and he told me his entire plan. He wanted to move in and make me live on the streets! Eddie got so damn mad it didn’t work. He fucking shot me!”

The old man was running out of breath again.

“I guess he figured with me out of the way, no one would know about his crimes.”

After a moment’s pause, he began again.

“Sally saved my life. I would not have survived without her.”

“So does that mean I am going to have to put an ear out to protect myself from this guy?” said Eric.

“I’ve got some news for you. You’ve already been programmed—”

Eric didn’t get to react. Sally interrupted their conversation, carrying a lunch tray and wearing only white garters, white stockings, and white high heels. She didn’t say a word. She walked directly to the bed table where she sat the tray down and put a nurse’s hat on her head.

“And how are you doing today, god?” she said with a huge smile on her bright ruby red lips.

“Oh, I’m fine, Nurse Goodbody. Mr. Cruz wants you to relieve Mr. Thatcher’s swollen genitalia,” said Spike.

“Well, I will tend to Mr. Thatcher while you have your lunch. After that, you get your sponge bath. Now, let’s see what you’ve got, Mr. Thatcher.”

Sally worked her way to her knees and gently unfastened Eric’s pants.

“God?” Eric asked.

“Double protection. If she should mention me in public, she would say she was serving god, or she talks to god… Eric, Mr. Cruz wants you to obey,” Spike said amidst a fit of coughing.

Eric froze in place. He likened the feeling to being punched hard in the head. The events sped along, but Eric was no longer taking part in reality. He couldn’t move or speak, but he could think and feel. He realized he was no longer in control of his body and about to receive his first blowjob.

“Listen up Eric! You need medical attention!” said Spike with a laugh and a cough.

“I am afraid god is right,” said Sally fondling Eric’s balls. “These swollen glands need to be exercised. I will perform oral stimulation on the penis to drain your testicles.” She immediately began sucking on Eric’s hard cock while she continued to massage his balls.

The old man was giddy slurping on his tapioca pudding and watching Sally in the nurse’s hat suck off the young man. It didn’t take long before Eric succumbed and his body jerked, jabbing his cock deep into his aunt’s mouth.

“Oh, that was outstanding,” said Spike.

Sally carefully stood back up. Eric watched as she picked up a paper cup and slowly let the creamy contents of her mouth spindle down into the container.

“Here is your semen, sir,” she said, poking the cup in Eric’s direction.

Eric stayed frozen, his eyes straight ahead. She quickly poured the jism back into her mouth and gulped it down loudly.

“No sense in letting good cum go to waste,” she said with a bright smile.

Sally then collected the tray and disrobed the elderly man. “Why isn’t that just the cutest little thing?” She giggled as she wiggled his semi hard cock at its base.

“Eric, Mr. Cruz wants you to fuck this nurse,” said Spike.

If asked, Eric would have turned down the opportunity. He wanted to give his virginity to his love. It’s not like Eric didn’t want sex. He spent every day of his life wanting sex. He lived in a world saturated with the smell of hot vaginas, and spent semen, a world full of the sounds of pleasure rumbling through the plastic paneled walls, a world that shook in the rhythmic undulations of bodies slamming against one another in the mindless pursuit of sexual pleasures. Eric starved for sex, craved sex, but he was in love. A pure and beautiful love for the only woman he had ever wanted, Donna.

“God damn it! Take that swinging dick of yours and shove it up her pussy, now! Come on, son, you’re hard enough, she’s loose. Get over there and fuck that bitch.”

Eric stepped up to her round butt and worked his half erect cock into his aunt’s wooly pussy. She didn’t even seem to notice, let alone care. As he continued to thrust his hips; his dick stiffened. Sally slightly spread her legs, giving him room as he pushed his cock up her slippery slit.

She reminded Eric of his mother. The breasts were different, and the hair was different, but there was something about Sally that made him think of his mom. He imagined his mother from the Cammy Girls Site obediently bent over with her legs spread wide. Eric dreamed of his dick plunging into his mom’s warm twat while Donna groped her tits… groped her tits… groped her tits.

Lust found Eric. In his blind stupor, he began throwing his hard cock forcefully into Sally’s gooey pussy. Their bodies slapped together as Eric enjoyed the pleasure of her slimy hole. He continued to slam his rod into her while he daydreamed about fucking his submissive mother. Sally gasped and Eric noticed the tightening around his cock. She had come, but Eric couldn’t quit. He continued to hump his aunt in his savage fashion.

“Eric, Mr. Cruz wants you to stop!”

Eric stopped. He shuddered. His body, a coiled spring, held in place moments away from release.

“Now, do you believe me? I want you to remember this. I can make you do whatever I want, whenever I want, and so can Eddie Cruz. You can finish fucking her later. Now get out of here and let her finish the goddamned job,” growled Spike.

Eric left his discarded shorts and wobbled naked out of the master bedroom.