The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 5

The bars had closed, and Hank made it to the trailer park drunk again. He agonized about becoming a failure. He wanted to be his old self, give up the booze, the cigarettes, and the unacceptable behavior, starting with breakfast… at 2:47 am.

Eric and Donna rubbed the sleep from their eyes and frowned, watching their plastered father fumble around in the kitchen. There were no clean dishes in the house, stacks of crusty pots and plates lined the counter tops, stove, and dinner table.

“Here we go,” said Hank, discovering a mixing bowl hidden in a cupboard. He filled it with the out dated remnants from three different boxes of cereal and watered down milk. When he handed a spoon to his children, the ashes from his cigarette fell into the middle of the bowl. Hank’s feeble attempts to retrieve the ashes only stirred them into the sickly pale liquid.

“Eat.”

The children were not eager to eat the repulsive meal of a watery, grey liquid with harden marshmallows, random soggy corn-puffs and stale flakes, swirling amidst the floating ashes in the enormous bowl. Hank’s impaired brain interpreted their hesitation as an act of thanklessness. His emotions swung from remorseful father to railing tyrant.

“You ungrateful pieces of shit! Who the fuck do you think puts clothes on your back or puts a roof over your head? Me, that’s who! Let’s see you two try for just one fucking night to live without what I give you! Take off them goddamned clothes, every fucking stitch!”

Hank threw open the door and demanded his children go outside. Eric screamed out in pain when his father kicked him from the doorway into the long grass of the backyard. Donna ran out to him as Hank locked the door behind them.

In the darkest time of night, they wrapped themselves in the filthy plastic tarp from the old barbeque grill. Then they shivered between the mildewed cushions of a broken patio sofa. Until Addie found her naked children in the morning.

Hank blamed his victims. He declared Eric a pervert, and he sent Donna to learn how to be a lady with his mother in Chicago.

Eric had time to himself. The past two days had been a nonstop babysitting detail, and it wasn’t just Betty. Sally needed Eric’s attention, too.

She excelled at using her body to tease the young man. Every honey dipped word had a double meaning. Her hungry eyes stayed glued to Eric’s athletic frame. In fact, if it wasn’t for Betty’s constant interruptions, Eric was certain Sally would fuck him where he stood.

He had spent his entire day in a state of sexual arousal. Now, in the privacy of his room, he undid his pants and pulled out his hard dick. It felt so good to stroke it as he stared at a wall sized painting of his naked aunt. His thoughts drifted. An image of Donna sprang to his mind.

“Oh my god, I forgot.”

Eric stuffed his cock into his pants and walked out into the dark hall. He could hear Sally and Betty making noise in the guestroom but he couldn’t understand what was being said. He hurried to the door of the office, turning the doorknob as he held his breath, walking to the desk and turning on the ancient computer.

“Password?”

Eric had no clue what Sally’s password might be. He typed, PASSWORD, and the yellowed tube type monitor from decades ago flickered into life. He looked through the files on the desktop, finding a list of accounts and passwords, but what caught his eye was a shortcut called Honey Cunt 1975.

Eric whimpered when he clicked the icon and saw and HD wallpaper of his Aunt Sally sucking on an anonymous cock while getting impaled from behind by a tattooed muscle-bound man.

“Aunt Sally?”

Welcome Honey Cunt 1975

This was a performer account and the list of sessions was current, with the last one ending just before Eric’s arrival. Sally posted to Cammy Girls, and it looked like she has co-stars. Eric’s jaw dropped open as he studied the videos thumbnail images.

In the menus on the top of the screen, there was a search option. Eric trembled and licked his lips. He was visibly shaking as he typed the name his sister had told him.

Honey Cunt 1995 is offline.

Eric looked at the wallpaper of Donna, wearing a cosplay outfit of bunny ears and bright blue hair. The young man was unprepared to deal with the truth. Donna was for sale.

“Mom was born in ’70.”

Honey Cunt 1970 is online.

There was a repeating clip of his mother and his sister in Addie’s bedroom. Hank had spray-painted “Whore” in black letters on the window blinds. There was no sound, just Donna dressed in a dominatrix outfit and Addie in a dog collar with a ball gag in her mouth. In the clip, both women were reading off Donna’s laptop. At a certain point, Donna would nod with a big grin and grope her mother’s sagging breast.

A button on the screen read, “Enter the chat room now.”

Eric held his finger over the mouse, but didn’t click it.

“Maybe this is how Sally gives money to mom… But why is she performing? None of this makes sense. Donna said Hank made her get an account with Cammy Girls. She didn’t mention mom but obviously she knew. Hank didn’t make Sally get an account, and it’s not like Sally needs the money.”

This was a lot more than what Eric could process, and it didn’t add up. He had been wrong about everything so far, and he had no clue what to do next. Every temptation could be a trap, every turn could be a turn for the worse, and for a man who had so little… he had everything to lose.

He pulled out his throbbing dick and stroked it. Drops of pre-cum oozed from its engorged, uncircumcised head. Eric closed his eyes and fantasized about sex with Donna. She was lying on his bed, her long tanned legs spread out before him, leading his attention to her bikini bottom and her big tits.

He came, shooting his load way too soon onto the old computer. Disappointed with his performance, Eric’s thoughts of missing Donna tore through his mind, filling his stomach with guilt.

On his own and locked in the middle of a dead man’s keep, Eric wept, knowing he had left Donna behind, and nothing he could do would save her. He sat with tears in his eyes, watching the repeating video clip as his cum ran down the computer screen, and wondered if the sister he abandoned in trailer-park hell would ever forgive him.