The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 4

“Now that Betty and I are married, we would like a kid of our own,” said Eddie with a big, dingy grin. “So I am happy to announce that we are going to take Donna off your hands.”

“What are you talking about? You can’t have my daughter. You’ve already taken Betty, and I don’t need you to hypnotize Addie into my sex slave.”

The sound of a lawn mower next door made conversation a little more challenging in the spotless yellow kitchen.

“That’s just to pay you back for giving me your girls,” said Eddie, bouncing in his seat. He could scarcely keep from laughing in his brother’s face.

“Eddie, don’t. I know what you have been doing. It’s wrong. I know it’s wrong. You have Betty and mom, now just leave me and my family alone.”

“I don’t think you understand—”

“Bullshit! I understand you are a sick fucking freak.”

“I was going to say, I don’t think you understand how much Mom would love to have Donna come over,” Eddie said, pouring the salt from the shaker onto the table.

“Mom? I saw what you did to mom!” Hank said. Suddenly, his courage rose, giving Hank the strength to challenge his younger brother.

The lawn mower cut out.

“Fuck you, man!” yelled Eddie.

“Are you boys alright in there?”

“We’re fine, Addie. You just keep visiting with Betty,” said Eddie.

Eddie stood up, tossing the salt shaker to the floor.

“Mr. Cruz wants you to obey,” said Eddie, walking toward Hank.

Hank’s newfound courage evaporated into helplessness.

“I tried. I came here as a brother, but you called me names and raised your voice to me,” said Eddie, rubbing his brother’s head. “You think you’re so much better than me, don’t you Hank? Alright, Mr. High and Mighty listen to this.”

Eddie slipped the white headphones over his brother’s ears and pressed play. Hank’s eyes glazed over and his jaw dropped.

“It didn’t have to be this way. We could have had a great time. You are my brother, okay, half brother. I was trying to pay you back for all you have done for me. Then you got on your soap box just like mom. Well, mom doesn’t judge me anymore and neither will you.”

Now:

A nervous wreck, Addie wrung her hands while she paced naked in the cluttered trailer. She looked at the clock. Donna would be home soon, but not soon enough.

A long-haul trucker on his way out of town dropped off Hank at the end of the driveway. He stunk like hell after spending the night in the drunk-tank. The alcohol evaporated through his oily sweat, leaving a thick, shimmering coat of funk. His bloodshot eyes glared in anger from an unshaven face at his trembling wife.

“I can’t believe you took up for Eric, Addie Mae.”

She whimpered.

“I am not mad, no, no, not mad at all, but I am disappointed, Addie. If I tell you I’m getting my gun, you should be right there to load it. If I tell you I’m gonna put an end to Eric’s shit, then you should dig his mother-fucking grave in the backyard. Not give me backtalk. Do you understand?”

Addie put her hands over her head and cried.

“Sh, don’t be like that, Addie. I’m not going to hurt you. You chose your boy over your man. Now it may be difficult to override those maternal instincts, but we are going to try. Mr. Cruz says go to the bedroom.”

He followed Addie as she trudged off to the rear of the filthy, cramped trailer. He put a set of headphones over her ears and pressed play.

“We will start by going through the complete series, Addie, and then we will go through it a second time, and then a third. We will go through the series again and again until you understand you serve me and only me.”

He walked out, leaving his wife alone.

* * *

Donna went to school full of dread. By the end of the day, her dad would be back, he would be drunk, and he would want his pound of flesh… her flesh. If she could go, she would run away. Instead, her body pulled one foot in front of the other, unable to stop, unable to save herself.

When Donna opened the door. She could smell her father’s presence long before she saw the puff of thick blue smoke from his cigarette. She tried walking to her room.

“Where do you think you’re going, Missy?”

“I thought I would go to my room. Where’s mom?”

“She’s in the bedroom.”

“What did you do to her?”

“Nothing, Pumpkin.”

“Show me!”

“Come on! Sassy pants!”

Hank yelled, grabbing Donna’s arm, pulling her to the rear of the trailer. Her struggle made the trailer shake, but it was of no use. Hank overpowered her.

“Let me go!”

She screamed as her father flung her into the cramped bedroom.

“See? She is listening to her earphones. You got a pair too, don’t you Pumpkin? Except yours are pink. Right?”

Donna looked at her father in terror and slowly nodded her head.

“I think you owe me an apology.”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s not how you apologize. Now fucking do it right!”

“Yes, sir,” she said, sinking to her knees.

“You’re a big girl. You can fucking get it out for yourself!”

Donna unzipped Hank’s pants as the sweltering stench of ball sack and ass crack accosted her pretty face. She stuffed his flaccid pecker into her warm mouth.

“Aw honey cunt, you love your daddy after all.”

The words, honey cunt, made Donna’s sex tingle. The tingle turned into a buzz when Hank’s cock stiffened in her mouth.

“You’re a good little honey cunt,” said Hank as Donna trembled. She could feel the warm wetness oozing over her excited sex, begging her to molest herself in front of her parents, but she kept her hands on her father’s thighs.

“That’s the spirit, honey cunt,” said Hank.

Donna’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and the tremor of a weak orgasm rippled across her body. Hank pulled his cock out of her mouth as she fought to keep on sucking. He grabbed her hair and pulled her down onto her hands and knees.

“Why, honey cunt, you didn’t wear any underwear to school? Only sluts walk around without underwear. Isn’t that so, honey cunt?” said Hank, pulling up Donna’s skirt.

“Yes daddy,”

“Does that mean you’re a slut, honey cunt?”

“Yes daddy,”

“You can’t help yourself, can you?”

“No daddy”

“Do you want me to fuck while your momma watches?”

“Please use me, daddy. Do me, and make that whore watch!”

Hank smacked her ass cheek before sliding his dick into her hot pussy. Donna gasped as his cock bottomed out. He pulled her hair and fucked her hard, with no concern for his daughter. As Donna edged toward orgasm, Hank pulled out and walked in front of his trembling daughter.

“Open!”

Donna obediently held her mouth open as Hank jacked his meat in front of her face.

“Don’t swallow,” he said, shooting ropes of pent up semen into her waiting mouth.

“So you love your brother more than your daddy, honey cunt?”

Donna shuttered. Hank’s jizz was slogging its way down the back of her throat. At any moment, she was going to break down into a coughing fit, spewing her precious mouthful all over her father’s clothes. Donna’s eyes twitched as she waited.

“Little girl, you can swallow as soon as you’re willing to admit that I am your lord and master.”

Donna loudly gulped down her dad’s spunk and spasmed into a mind numbing orgasm. “There, there, I am glad we had this talk, honey cunt. The moment your brother returns, you are turning him over to me,” Hank said, petting Donna’s head like a dog.

She nodded.

“Good girl, now get your earphones, honey cunt.”

Donna crawled through the filthy trailer to fetch her pink CD player and earphones.

* * *

Later that night, Addie said, “Donna, come stand here so your daddy can get a good look at you.” She had dressed Donna in a sheer black teddy. It clung to her young slender frame perfectly. Her large, plump breasts held the fabric up in front, exposing her shaved twat.

“Don’t you think you got a pretty daughter, Hank? Donna! Spread your legs. Your daddy wants to see your pretty pussy. She’s going to make some lucky man an excited fella,” said Addie, stroking Hank’s well oiled cock.

“Honey cunt,” he said, watching both women tremble at the words. He smiled, blowing a puff of smoke across his daughter’s tender pussy. “She’s got to go to work, and so do you. Now get your asses online.”