The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, Chapter 7

Emma Susanne

It was such a horrible feeling to watch Valerie obey Dylan, and not being able to stop it. I tried to interject, tried to shout at Valerie that she didn’t really want to do this, that she was manipulated and altered, but all that came out were weak whispers and shy mumbling with my stupid anime voice. Frustrated, I watched that creep smile and wink at me as he was licking and sucking my best friend’s tits, and I could clearly see how she was reacting. He had commanded her to need him to lick her tits, but not to enjoy it. And the other things he did while slobbering over her, she clearly didn’t like at all. I felt so bad for her. But I had to keep cool and think. Dylan clearly wants me to understand what is happening, I think as a punishment or something for me being a strong and intelligent woman. Like ‘ha ha, look how easily I can get you to do what I want. How strong and independent are you feeling now?’ Valerie, he wants dumb and willing, like a doll. But this hubris of his could be how I defeat him. Like before, when I was continuing to dust the shelves even though I didn’t have to anymore. He might think so, but he is not a god. He makes mistakes, tiny mistakes, and I can use that against him. I just need to think, and stay calm whatever he comes up with to throw me off balance. He challenges me, wants me to feel helpless. But soon, I will come up with a way to get back at you, Dylan.

I sat there, seething, watching him torment poor Valerie. That’s when I remembered Marco. We haven’t talked to him for two days now, and surely he wouldn’t be able to resist spying on Valerie through the app for long! Maybe he was already watching. Oh gods, Dylan must know that too! Does he count on Marco doing something rash? Is he going to lure him here too? Clearly he’s not scared of him anyway. But Marco could be the only one able to help us now, as long as he doesn’t end up here too. He’s the only other person who knows about the app, and is uploaded to it. From the outside, I can use him to send commands to me, small ones that do not contradict Dylan’s, but maybe help me to stay in control somehow. I need my phone. If I have my phone, I can warn him, before it’s too late.

Amazing, how many thoughts can rush through your head while being stuck on a couch, forced to watch your friend be assaulted. But a plan was beginning to form now.

Dylan had taken our phones, I was sure of it. All I needed was to find out where he put them, and then I could come up with a way to get it back, and send a command to Marco to not come here, but try and help us from outside. I couldn’t send commands to myself, and Valerie was too dumb to do it, but Marco. Marco could, if he could keep cool even though he could see what happened to Valerie.

Our phones beep when we have been sent commands. I had previously been too occupied with what was going on to listen for it, but next time I would be ready. Mine and Valerie’s phones would surely be in the same place, and he would have to send her another command when he was done, if he didn’t want her to need to be suckled forever.

“That’s a good girl,” Dylan mused, and I could see he was very aroused. I felt terrible for even thinking it, but please, please go on with Valerie. Don’t go for me next, I need to be able to focus.

Luckily for me, but not for my best friend, Dylan wasn’t done with Valerie yet.

“Now, I think I want to taste a bit more… Computer, type mod ‘you no longer need me to suck your tits.’ to Valerie.”

I listened hard, and indeed, I heard a low beep! It was coming from… somewhere next to me? Damn it, I couldn’t hear it clearly. Discreetly I turned my head to the side. I had been commanded to sit on the couch… but I noticed that I could move sideways, still sitting down. Slowly I began inching towards where I thought the sound had come from.

“Computer, type mod ‘you want to feel daddy’s cock in your mouth’ to Valerie.”

I nearly vomited. What a disgusting creep he is! But sure enough, the second command made me realize that our phones were in the bookshelf next to the couch. I could even see them now, on top of the books. He had clearly not thought he needed to hide them. If I managed to scootch all the way to the end of the couch, I would be able to reach them. And, no matter how horrible this was for Valerie, Dylan having his dick sucked might get me the distraction I needed.

I winced as I heard Valerie giggle and say: “Daddy, I want to suck your dick,” and then Dylan chuckling and replying with an ‘of course baby girl’. But I also noticed Dylan closing his eyes as Valerie went down on her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick to begin the deed. Quickly I scooched sideways on the couch, keeping an eye on Dylan as I did so. But just as I had thought, he was too occupied to notice me. He was groaning and whispering encouraging words to Valerie, and I knew I had to hurry because if Marco saw this, he was likely to go insane with jealousy, and act rashly. I had to be able to count on Marco not doing something dumb with the commands to me, that let Dylan understand that Marco was involved. If he did, Dylan would surely lead him here and then subdue him too.

Dylan closed his eyes again as Valerie moaned and sucked him deep, the slurping sounds made me feel sick. It was terrible to have to listen to it, because I knew for a fact Valerie wouldn’t want this, but it sure sounded as if she was having the time of her life. But I had to try and ignore it, and I moved further along the couch, slowly, slowly inching closer to the shelf with our phones.

Finally, I was within grabbing reach. I was now on the other end of the couch, and if Dylan looked up now, he would definitely understand that I was up to something. I had to hurry.

Quickly, I reached out my hand and grabbed both phones. I had thought about using Valerie’s phone to send commands to myself, but, honestly, I knew for a fact that Dylan would catch me sooner rather than later. The best cause of action would be to warn Marco not to come here, and have him understand that he needed to listen in to what was going on, and give discrete commands to help me. And I had to make sure Dylan didn’t know what I was up to.

I put Valerie’s phone in my lap and with fumbling fingers I logged into my own and opened the app. My hands were shaking, any time he would look up and I had to be finished by then. And I had to force myself to not think of what he would do when he noticed me. I typed in as a mod ‘you understand that Valerie is being modified to do what she is doing, and Emma Susanne is going to come up with an idea’ to Marco. I couldn’t write Dylan’s name, but it didn’t matter. Marco also knew the only other male name in the app, surely he would figure it out?

Dylan was nearing climax, I could hear that. I had a few more seconds, but I wouldn’t have time to figure out a way to modify Marco to understand what I needed him to do and type it in. Now he would at least not go crazy, and hopefully wait for my next opportunity.

Instead, there was one thing I simply had to try with my last few seconds.

“You want to let Emma Susanne and Valerie go,” I typed as a mod and sent it to Dylan himself. But, as expected, I got an error message back: ‘You cannot modify or send actions to a super admin’. Fuck. Expected, but fuck.

“And just what the hell do you think you’re doing, bitch?”

Dylan’s voice made me jump, and I dropped my phone in my lap next to Valerie’s. Dylan hadn’t orgasmed, I was sure of it, and that’s why I hadn’t seen it coming. I had been listening for those sounds of climaxing, not looking at him, and for some reason, he had looked up right before coming, and noticed me.

Now he was walking over to me, and pulled me up from the couch violently by my arm. Both phones fell on the floor, and I yelped with my silly voice. He looked so angry, and inside I was scared, but also triumphant. He was off balance. I had fooled him, and finally I had managed to do something he had not expected.

“What did you do!” he yelled at me, and I realized that he was actually wondering. He hadn’t figured out what I could have been doing yet. This was my chance to throw him off the scent, to keep him from remembering Marco’s existence (if he didn’t already have a plan for him, which I hoped he did not).

“I’m so so sorry Daddy!” I whimpered, for once not trying to hold back the silliness. “I… I was trying to get to Valerie’s phone…” I hoped that would be convincing enough. If I spelled it all out, he might find it suspicious.

For a few seconds he stared at me, still shocked and angry, but I could see the cogwheels turning inside his head. His facial expression softened a little, and he smiled a crooked, cocky smile.

“Oh I see. You were trying to type an action for yourself on Valerie’s phone, were you not?”

I didn’t try to stop the blushing and looking down this time—not that it had helped so far, but still—and didn’t answer. He wanted to feel powerful, and he wanted to humiliate me. Now he thought he had not only stopped me, but also outwitted me by figuring out my plan.

“Your silence speaks volumes, my dear girl.”

Dylan stopped to physically move Valerie aside, as she was desperately trying to continue sucking his dick. With a sigh, he told the computer to command Valerie to not need to do it anymore.

“Look what your stupid little act made me do, Emma Susanne. I was so close to heaven, you know. And then you have to go and do something stupid. I think this calls for a little punishment, don’t you? A punishment for a naughty little girl?”

I physically cringed, and he noticed, grinning broader. Oh how he enjoyed this. And I had to admit I was afraid to find out what he would do to me. I was surely going to hate it. But my plan had worked.

Dylan walked over and picked up our phones, and put them on the top shelf this time, out of my reach even if I was standing up. But he was too sure of himself to feel the need to hide them this time as well. He still thought he was untouchable.

“Now, little lady, it’s time for your just punishment. Computer, type action ‘go lay with your hips on the couch’s armrest and don’t get up until Daddy instructs you to’ to Emma Susanne.”

Oh, no no no, don’t you even think about it. Fucking creep!

I felt the urge to obey, and with crimson red cheeks I walked over to the side of the couch, and laid down with my upper body on the couch and my feet on the ground. My hips rested on the armrest as instructed, which made my ass point up. I knew already that most of it would be clearly visible underneath the short skirt. I still loved the slutty dress, but now I cursed it for the position it had me in. I knew what he was going to do now, and there was a reason he didn’t modify me. He wanted me to feel just as humiliated and mortified as I did.

“Ahh, that’s it, that’s how a bad little girl lays when she is to be punished,” Dylan mused. “But I think we can do even better. Computer, type mod ‘you understand that Zuzu has been a bad girl and needs a spanking,’ to Valerie.”

We both watched Valerie get the notification, and a nearly pitiful look started spreading on her face. Fuck Dylan, fuck his creepy, disgusting power fantasies. I’ll get back at you…

“Oh Zuzu,” Valerie said with a sad voice. “Why did you have to make Daddy mad at you? You know he, like, needs to punish you.”

I thought I couldn’t possibly feel more embarrassed, but to my horror, Dylan wasn’t finished.

“Computer, type action ‘go pull down Zuzu’s panties, then go sit on the couch and hold her hands’ to Valerie.”

Absolutely crushed, my face burning red and repeating inside my head how I was going to make Dylan pay for this, I felt Valerie pull down my panties to my ankles, leaving my butt completely exposed to Dylan and his perverted ideas. Then, she came and sat by my head, still having that pitiful, somewhat lecturing look on her face that made me want to scream at her. But I knew who the enemy was, and focused hard on staying calm. I needed to endure this, let Dylan think he had won again, and look for another opportunity to get in touch with Marco, and have him help me.

“Well, Emma Susanne, you have been naughty, and you will receive a stern spanking for your behavior.”

Dylan tried to sound solemn, but I could both see and hear how giddy and excited he was. This was apparently a hidden fantasy of his. However, I made a big mistake, and didn’t answer him. Me being the shy, mortified, subdued woman entailed me acknowledging him, I realized, a few seconds too late. Had I just replied, he might not have made the computer force me to the next embarrassment.

“Computer, type mod ‘you will say ‘I’m sorry for being naughty, Daddy’ after each stroke on your ass’ to Emma Susanne.”

Jesus fucking Christ, I should have answered him. I should have said something to play along, anything to not have to listen to my horrible anime voice say those words. Too late.

“I am going to spank you with my belt, Emma Susanne, and hope that you learn to behave afterwards.”

Dylan worked hard to try and stay collected as he pulled his belt out of his pants, and slowly walked behind me, but his elevated breathing and shaking hands gave away how much he had longed to try something like this. His words were so cliché that they were almost laughable, had I not been so horribly embarrassed.

Valerie

I felt soo sorry for Zuzu! Like, what the hell did she expect, going and getting Daddy angry? I mean, I know she’s an adult and all, but, like, anyone would understand that she’s gonna get a spanking now! She should have stayed cool, like me.

And sure, it did feel a bit weird, because I couldn’t quite remember anyone else ever getting spanked for doing something bad. But I knew it had to be done to Zuzu. Anyway, it didn’t matter, she’s getting an ass-whooping and all I can do is sit here and hold her hands while she gets it.

I could see Daddy’s smile as he lifted the belt, and once again it felt a little strange. We don’t know Daddy, and here he is, giving Zuzu the spanking she deserves. But thinking about it for too long made my head spin as always, and I focused on patting Zuzu on her hands as Daddy spanked her.

The belt landed with a whack, and Zuzu grimaced. She is sooo embarrassed, I can tell. And no wonder! Her whole, naked butt just presented to Daddy like that!

“I’m sorry for being naughty, Daddy,” Zuzu peeped, sounding so shy and regretful that I got a strange urge to giggle. She didn’t sound like herself at all. I wonder why?

Another whack, and the sentence again. Oh, Daddy looks so pleased, fuck, he’s, like, rock hard! It feels awkward to see it.

I looked down on Zuzu instead. She’s so red in the face and she looks so mad. Smack! Zuzu splutters the sentence again. She doesn’t sound as if she means it. Why am I feeling so uncomfortable? It’s, like, Zuzu’s own fault that she’s in this situation! Dude, she could have just not been naughty.

But I still couldn’t shake how awkward I felt. I wished Marco had been here.

Emma Susanne

Fifteen strokes, and he didn’t seem anywhere near tired. Lucky for me, it was clear that he had never actually spanked anyone before, and also that he didn’t really want to harm me. The spanking barely stung at all, but the shame was enough to make me want to just disappear and hide for the rest of my life. I was being fucking spanked on my bare fucking ass by a power hungry creep, and I had to lay here and apologize. It was unbearable!

Dylan kept up the spanking for so long that I lost count completely, and just tried to think of a happy place. One where I smashed Dylan’s face in, preferably. I repeated the godforsaken sentence over and over again, but finally, he apparently was so horny that he couldn’t go on.

“That’s it, girl. I hope you learned your lesson,” Dylan panted, squeezing his dick outside his pants. “Now, you will think about what you have done. Computer, type action ‘go sit on the chair by the wall and don’t get up until Daddy is back’, to Emma Susanne.

Yes! He was so horny that he didn’t even think too much, just gave a command in a hurry. The chair was against the wall on the other end of the room, next to one of the armchairs, but Dylan had just told me he was leaving the room. I would surely figure something out. Thank god he still didn’t seem too interested in sexual stuff with me… and in this case, he apparently didn’t want me to see it either, for some reason.

Dylan stood up, and this time he actually pulled out his phone and typed something while walking, instead of telling the computer. Valerie, who was still sitting on the couch as I rose to sit on the chair with my bare, actually somewhat sore behind pressed against the hard wooden seat, suddenly jerked up and rose, following Dylan. So, whatever it was he wanted to do with Valerie, he didn’t want me to see, or hear. Well, if it was more perverted than what I had lived through a moment ago, I definitely wasn’t sad about not knowing. Poor Valerie. But help was on the way!

As soon as Dylan and Valerie had disappeared up the stairs, I began thinking about what to do. Rising from the chair was impossible, I noticed immediately. I couldn’t even try to get up, which meant I couldn’t sort of jump with the chair anywhere, because that entailed a rising-from-the-seat movement. I looked around, trying to see if there was anything long nearby, some way for me to reach the bookshelf on the other end of the room, where the phones were. But obviously there were no spare fishing rods or ten-foot sticks just lying around, so no luck.

Frustrated, I stomped my feet on the floor, and felt the chair move backwards an inch. I stopped and just stared for a moment, and then, carefully without ever raising my butt up, I hooked my left foot around the leg on the armchair. I slowly pulled myself towards the armchair to the side, which made the chair I sat on turn slightly. I kept going, moving my foot to hold onto different parts of the armchair, until I had turned the chair all the way around, so that I was facing the wall. My heart was pounding, and it felt so strange to wish that he was going on with poor Valerie for as long as possible.

Slowly, carefully, I began pushing against the floor with my feet, and to my joy, the chair inched backwards. I didn’t have to lift my ass, I could just push myself backwards, gliding on the floorboards. I was so lucky that there were no rugs anywhere, otherwise it would never have worked this well.

It only took me a minute to push myself all the way across the floor, and now I was sitting with my back against the bookshelf where our phones were. I pulled my head back, looking up. It felt as if the phones were miles above me. I could even see part of the back of my phone sticking out over the edge.

Fuck. How would I reach it?

Thinking for a few seconds, I then reached out and tried to rock the bookshelf. It was risky, because the phone could either break, or fall behind the shelf instead of in front of it, but it was my only option. Nothing happened. The bookshelf was so heavy it barely moved.

I began hearing sounds from upstairs. Valerie was moaning and gasping like a pornstar, and the unmistakable sounds of a bed frame banging rhythmically into a wall were clearly heard through the old house. I made a face, and went back to my task.

I pushed myself a bit further back, until I felt the shelf. Then, I tipped my chair backwards, using my whole body weight to push backwards against the shelf. I could feel it move, tip backwards, slowly. I had to be extremely careful, so that the phones didn’t glide down the back of the bookshelf, but I also needed enough momentum.

I tipped the shelf a little bit further back, looking up at my phone, and when I could see it move a little as if beginning to slide, I stopped, and with full force let my chair fall back on all four legs. With that, the bookshelf tipped back as well, sending the phone flying down from the top shelf by the force of the landing.

It landed with a loud crash on the floor, and I held my breath. But there was no need to worry, the banging (both the sound and the deed) clearly went on unhindered above me.

Painstakingly slowly, I managed to turn the chair again so that I could push myself over to the phone on the floor, and finally, without ever lifting my butt from the seat, I reached down and I had my phone again. A thin crack along the screen was the only cost.

Eagerly, I turned it on and logged into the app. I could see several text messages from Marco, increasingly frustrated, telling her to please hurry up because he wanted to murder Dylan slowly by gauging his heart out with a rusty spoon.

He must have known she was indisposed, this was probably his way of letting out steam.

But now, finally, the tables would turn.

Marco

It was sheer, dumb luck that I received the modification from Emma Susanne only seconds after I had witnessed my own wife on her knees in front of an unknown man, sucking his filthy dick, topless and moaning like a little whore. I had the time to feel a million different things, ranging from utter despair to white hot rage, before everything sort of… melted off of me, and all that was left was the rage, but this time aimed at the creep who was forcing my wife to do unspeakable acts against her will. But I also felt deep inside how I had to wait for Emma Susanne’s plan.

It was painful to watch Valerie like that, my heart ached for her, but it was actually some sort of relief that it was obvious that she enjoyed the whole thing. That meant she was at least not harmed mentally by this at the moment, even if it hurt to see her gurgle happily with another man’s dick down her throat.

Watching Emma Susanne get caught was way worse in that aspect, because I could clearly see how the douchebag, whom I soon figured out was the Dylan person from the app, made an effort to make Emma Susanne live through this without being modified to want it.

She looked so angry and so mortified… and yes, I am clearly going to hell for this, but I got hard when Dylan spanked her bare, perfect ass and I heard her moan her phrase efter every smack of the belt.

Then came the hardest part of it all. I had to force myself not to follow Valerie on the camera, but to stay with Emma Susanne. I could hear some muffled sounds through the camera in the basement, and it took all of my willpower to not switch cameras and watch what Dylan did to the love of my life upstairs.

Instead, I saw Emma Susanne manage to finally get her phone, and I cheered out loud when she triumphantly picked it up and began typing. I knew it was for me.

“Are you watching?” she texted me.

“Yes,” I replied quickly. “Good job.” I could see her smile on the camera.

“I need you to listen in on every command Daddy gives me when he comes back down here,” she typed, frowned and sighed. “I can’t say anything but Daddy. Bear with me.”

Then she paused as if thinking, and continued: “You can’t try and stop his commands for Vallerie, she is too dumb right now and won’t be able to help.”

“Alright,” I replied. “What can I do?”

“You can’t contradict his commands. But you can try and go around them. You have to listen carefully to how he forms the sentences. The goal must be for me to be able to pretend to obey without actually having to do it. That way you can send a mod or an action to me during that time, which can help us escape.”

“Ok, I’ll try.” My heart was banging. I had to do this, I had to save the girls.

“Please, be discreet. We can’t overpower him, we have to be smart. If he suspects I am getting help before we can figure out how to escape, all is lost.”

I exhaled nervously.

“Yes.”

Emma Susanne looked up. The typed fast:

“The banging has stopped. Can you see them?”

I quickly switched to Valerie in the app, and god, I wish I hadn’t.

She was on her back on a bed, her face and boobs completely filled with cum, her legs still in the air and with a huge, vibrating buttplug in her ass, and Dylan on his knees with his limp dick in his hand, leaning over her, shaking of the last drops onto her face.

I switched back to Emma Susanne, feeling like I wanted to vomit.

“They’re finished. Hurry.”

I watched Emma Susanne scoot the chair backwards to the couch, and push her phone deep down behind the cushions. Clever girl, it won’t make any sound now.

Then she hurriedly turned her chair around again, and backed all the way back to where she had originally sat down, with only a few minutes to spare before we could see Dylan and Valerie walking back down the stairs. I swore at the screen as I noticed that he hadn’t even allowed Valerie to wipe the cum off of her face and boobs, they were still covered in now dry, disgusting semen. She was completely naked now, and all he had allowed was apparently to remove the giant plug from her poor asshole.

“Fuck you, Dylan,” I whispered. “You’ll pay for this.”