The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, Chapter 8

Emma Susanne

“Well, well, well. Look who is sitting right where I left you. That’s a good girl, Emma Susanne, so you did learn your lesson after getting a good spanking?”

My face immediately turned beet red, and I was so embarrassed I didn’t even know where to look. Fuck you, Dylan, for getting off on my shame. There was nothing I hated more than feeling ashamed and embarrassed, and, clearly, Dylan knew that and used it in every possible way.

“Well? I think you should answer when I speak to you, Emma Susanne.”

Gods how I hated him. But I knew I had to not only reply, but to reply the way he wanted, or he would come up with some new, nasty way of embarrassing me.

“Yes Daddy,” I whispered, mortified at hearing my silly voice and submissive tone. And, here we go, making him think he won completely… “Thanks for spanking me, Daddy.”

His look of delight made me want to vomit, but I kept my head down, blushing and shy as was expected, but also of my held back rage. God I hope Marco manages to help.

“What a good, obedient girl I turned you into!” Dylan said, smacking his lips and smiling. “Did you hear that, Valerie? Emma Susanne learned something from her just punishment.”

“Yes, Daddy. She, like, had it coming,” Valerie replied, sounding like a college girl, but looking a bit blank. I wondered what atrocities Marco had put her through up there, and felt another jolt of anger.

“Alright, I think it’s time to let you in on all the fun as well, Emma Susanne,” Dylan continued, clearly very pleased with himself. “Valerie is a lovely woman, but I have to be a kind Daddy and share the good stuff, don’t I?”

Thankful for my forced shyness that made me not have to look into his eyes, I silently cursed him inside my head.

“I’m thinking we should continue where we began, with you taking care of my place and me getting to enjoy your sexy little outfit the way it is supposed to be used. Computer, type action ‘take the feather duster and dust all shelves carefully and meticulously’ to Emma Susanne,” he said casually, and I felt the urge begin to bubble inside me.

Marco

The first command out of Dylan’s mouth made me nearly jump. I had thought it would take longer, so I hadn’t quite thought about how I would do this. How could I work around his commands without overriding them? Taken by surprise with his first command, I decided not to try to do anything immediately. Dusting wasn’t too bad, even though I knew Emma Susanne was embarrassed to have to obey Dylan. I was going to be better prepared for the next command. I needed to be clever about it, if it was too obvious, Dylan would suspect she was getting help.

I watched Emma Susanne on the camera, dusting the shelves slowly, having to stand on her toes to reach the top ones. Her ass was showing when she did that, and I hated myself for still getting a little hard as I saw it.

Dylan was clearly as well, he sat down on the couch and watched her, grinning and touching himself a little on top of his pants. I readied myself as I heard him start talking, but this command was for Valerie. He made her come and stand behind him, still covered in his semen, and rub his back. I nearly punched the wall at his audacity, but contained myself.

“Let’s have a little fun,” I heard him say. “Computer, type mod ‘you no longer speak like a shy girl, instead you can only speak with a French accent’ to Emma Susanne.”

Quickly, I began typing, barely having time to think. ‘You don’t know French,’ I wrote, sending it as fast as I could. I watched Emma Susanne react to both commands, and held my breath.

“Well, Emma Susanne, answer Daddy. Do you like cleaning my house?” Dylan said, grinning expectantly. I watched Emma Susanne almost physically cringe. Had it worked?

“Zis iz ridiculeuze!” she exclaimed, and Dylan burst out laughing. Even I had to stifle a laugh. She sounded like a French caricature in a cartoon. But why hadn’t my command worked? I hadn’t received any notification saying anything about not being able to carry it out.

“Ztop zis!” Emma Susanne continued as she heard herself, and Dylan continued laughing.

“Oh, this is perfect, my sexy, French little maid!”

And then it hit me, and I facepalmed so hard that my forehead hurt from the slap. I had told her she didn’t know French. What she did now was definitely not speaking French, but some stupid, fake accent. Had he specified that she doesn’t know what French sounds like, maybe it would have worked. So dumb. It was too late now though, Dylan had already heard her speak, and if she suddenly forgot what it sounded like, he would surely suspect something. Damn it!

Emma Susanne continued dusting the shelves, and anytime Dylan spoke to her, she replied with the fake accent, sounding so hilarious that I nearly forgot what we were doing here. It was so hard to keep a straight face, watching Emma Susanne in her sexy outfit, talking like that, and watching her get so mad at herself for not being able to control it.

But soon, Dylan seemed to want more.

“Okay Emma Susanne, why don’t you come over to me and let Daddy feel you up?” Dylan grinned, and once more I watched Emma Susanne cringe and shudder at his words. She blushed and continued dusting.

“I haf to conteenu dusting ze shelfs,” she answered, and bit her lip as if to stop herself from speaking. “Oh diem zis!”

Dylan chuckled. “Right, right, I am forgetting myself. You are not quite drilled yet, my sweet little maid. But we will see if we can’t get you to follow commands even without the help of the app later…”

But I remembered what Dylan had sent to Emma Susanne. Apparently he was getting so eager to get her to do his bidding and shaming her in the process, that he was slipping up a little. He had told her that she had to dust all the shelves. So even if she had wanted to, she couldn’t have come to him without him stopping that command.

Dylan figured it out as he told the computer to send Emma Susanne the command to come to him. I could see an error message on his screen, and for the first time, I heard the computer’s indifferent, female AI voice read it to him:

“You cannot make a contradicting action and/or modification without stopping the previous action and/or modification beforehand.”

Dylan grunted and sighed.

“Fine, fine, I get it. But you’re not getting out of doing your task. I’ll come to you this time, then.”

He rose from the couch and began walking over to Emma Susanne, only to find out that Valerie, whom he had given the command to give him a back rub, followed after him, trying her best to rub his back as he walked. I watched with glee as Dylan, exasperated and frustrated, had to tell the computer to make Valerie stop and wait on the couch, before finally getting over to Emma Susanne. Getting in over your head with these two ladies, Dylan? I thought, getting ready for his next command. This time I will get it right.

Dylan began touching Emma Susanne’s body, stroking her sides and hips, seemingly deliberately staying away from her tits and ass right now. Maybe he wanted her to feel small and helpless before going in for the attack? That sick fuck.

“You have a really sexy body, do you know that?” he mumbled, leaning in behind her to smell her hair. Just as he did, she reached back with her arm to dust on a shelf next to them, and managed to elbow him in the gut. He winced and leaned forward, and Emma Susanne quickly moved on to the next shelf. I grinned, she hadn’t even needed me this time, she had used his command against him all by herself.

Unfortunately, this definitely seemed to annoy Dylan. I could see the look of determination in his whole demeanor, and sure enough, he quickly followed Emma Susanne and moved up behind her, grabbing her boobs from behind. She began struggling in his arms.

“Ztop touching me, I need tu fineesh diz!” she yelped with her stupid accent, and Dylan got another punch with the feather duster. Seemingly by accident, but I wasn’t so sure.

Finally, Dylan had enough.

“Computer, type action ‘stop dusting, and go lay down on your back on the table’ to Emma Susanne.”

He sounded angry, and I quickly began typing. I had to make it so that Dylan didn’t think his command worked, but not why. He was already off balance by Emma Susanne’s antics, hopefully he wouldn’t think too hard about it.

“You don’t know what a table is. You will hide that fact from Daddy.”

Emma Susanne looked insecure and a little flustered as I sent the command. Would it work?

I watched her walk around aimlessly, and Dylan stared at her, apparently not knowing what to make of it. He looked at his phone, then at Emma Susanne, who now stood with her arms crossed, looking defiant.

“I will not du zat!” she snorted. “I refuuze!”

“What the fuck!” Dylan exploded. “You can’t refuse! How can you possibly refuse?!”

He seemed to scroll through his phone for some explanation, before just throwing his hands out.

“Fine!”

He stomped over to her and lifted her up, and carried her to the table. Well, nothing I can do about that, unfortunately.

Dylan put Emma Susanne down on her back, and forcefully spread her legs. She still had no panties on, and I felt a pang of guilt as I caught myself staring at her open, tantalizing pussy for a few seconds, before snapping out of it.

With forceful movements, Dylan leaned over the table to pull down Emma Susanne’s dress over her boobs, to free them. Then, he leaned back and looked down on her, his face a mixture of frustration, flusteredness and lust at the same time.

“Computer, type action ‘as Daddy leans over, you will take his head and steer it down to your tits’ to Emma Susanne.”

I watched Emma Susanne’s face as she grimaced. It was so typical for Dylan to do this to her, use actions instead of modifications. He really wanted her to physically hate what she had to do, while being forced to accept it. In that way, he had gone easier on Valerie, because he made her at least think she wanted it. Fucking creep.

As Dylan began to lean in, I typed fast:

“You slam his face down on your chest hard when you steer him.”

I held my breath as I watched Emma Susanne reach out and grab Dylan’s head. The triumphant look on his face was disgusting, but my disgust turned into a cheer of joy when I saw Emma Susanne, still obeying Dylan’s command to steer his face to her tits, violently pulled his head down and raised her body so that he slammed nose first onto her chest bone. He yelped and threw his head back, holding his nose that had started dripping blood. She was stronger than she looked, that girl!

“Fucking hell!” Dylan shouted. “Gently! God dammit!”

“I’m zo zo zorree, Daddy!” Emma Susanne gasped, hiding her mouth in her hands as she sat up on the table. I could see she was smiling behind her hands, and I grinned at the screen as well.

“Owww fuuuck!” Dylan groaned. “Fucking bitch. I need a tissue!”

As he looked around for paper to stop the bleeding nose, I suddenly had an epiphany. Could I possibly have come upon a way of escaping? I started typing an action for Emma Susanne.

“Ask Daddy if you can go get him some tissues from the bathroom for him.”

I listened to Emma Susanne repeating the question in her French accent.

“Yeah, yeah, hurry. Shit…” Dylan held his head high, pressing his fingers to the bridge of his nose.

Emma Susanne hurried into the bathroom, and stopped inside, clearly waiting. Clever girl! She understood I had a plan. I typed again:

“Open the cupboards. Look for medicine bottles.”

Emma Susanne smiled, she had caught on to my idea. If we could find something in here that could put Dylan to sleep, they would have a window to escape.

Quickly she rummaged around, and in the cupboard behind the mirror over the sink, she found several different bottles. Mainly Aspirin and stuff like that, but after turning each bottle, she pulled out one.

The camera in the bathroom was aimed at the shower, because, again, Dylan is a creep, but Emma Susanne found it and held up the bottle so that I could read the label:

“Valium. Bingo!” I shouted to myself. But the way Emma Susanne was dressed, there was no way she would be able to hide a whole pill bottle without him finding it. And we would need at least three-four pills to really put him under. We would have to come up with something later. At least we knew where it was now.

“Put it back,” I commanded her, and she obeyed, almost reluctantly. I hoped she didn’t have her own plan, and I just ruined it for her…

After that, she hurried outside with some tissues, and Dylan managed his nosebleed. Grumbling, he told Emma Susanne to sit down on the couch with Valerie, but he didn’t make it a command through the computer. However, Emma Susanne obeyed anyway, and sat down next to Val.

After a few minutes, Dylan’s nose stopped bleeding, and he carefully lowered his head and went to clean up. My heart nearly stopped when I saw through the open door that the cupboard had been left open! Emma Susanne had forgotten to close it in her rush.

For a second, I held my breath as Dylan looked at the cupboard, but then he just closed it and continued washing his hands. Maybe he thought she had been looking for tissues in there? I drew a sigh of relief as he walked outside. He looked angrier than ever before.

“Okay, enough with this shit! You’re my little bitch now, Emma Susanne, and you will do as you’re told! Is that clear? I will make you do every shameful, disgusting little act I want. Computer, type action ‘you will kneel on the floor and suck Daddy’s dick when Daddy tells you to’ to Emma Susanne.”

Emma Susanne made a disgusted noise, and I watched her kneel. My mind rushed, but I was beginning to get really good at this now. With fast fingers, I typed:

“Daddy’s dick tastes disgusting. It makes you feel like vomiting.”

I watched Dylan pull out his dick, semi hard only, most likely due to all his failures this far, and walk over to Emma Susanne. She made a face as he came closer and looked even more disgusted. Dylan apparently mistook it for her being disgusted by the whole act—which she obviously was as well—and started gloating.

“Look at you, little bitch, on your knees and about to take Daddy’s dick down your throat. Do you like it, huh? Do you like it, Emma Susanne?”

“Yu are deezgusteeng,” Emma Susanne replied and spat on the floor, wrinkling her nose. Dylan, still not catching up on what it was Emma Susanne referred to, just chuckled.

“I’ll put that dirty mouth of yours to better use. Suck my dick, Emma Susanne.”

And with that, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock, now hard again from power hunger, into Emma Susanne’s mouth.

I laughed out loud as she made an almost burping sound, and continued to promptly hurl all over Dylan’s dick and crotch. Horrified, he staggered backwards.

“Yur dick teezts leek zhet!” Emma Susanne panted, breathing heavily, vomit dripping from her mouth.

“Fuck you! Fucking… disgusting…” Dylan was so mad he couldn’t even speak coherently. Once more he rushed off to clean up, and Emma Susanne, still on her knees, dried her mouth. I saw her smile to herself and I grinned as well. Fuck you Dylan.

A few minutes later, Dylan returned, pants pulled up but not zipped. He looked lethal, and I hesitated. I would really have to be careful now, if I pushed him too far, there was a risk he was going to hurt the girls.

“That’s it, bitch. Let’s see how you defy me now. Computer, type mod ‘you can’t move a limb on your own, you’ll let Daddy steer you and stay in the position he puts you in’ to Emma Susanne.”

I knew I could try and come up with something to write, but I didn’t like his deranged look. He was on the verge of doing something bad, and now we wanted him to calm down and lulled into a false sense of security again, to be able to get him to take the Valium somehow. Sorry, Emma Susanne, you will have to endure this.

I looked away as Dylan pulled Emma Susanne to the couch. She was like a doll, moving in his hands like clay, only her hateful eyes revealed what she was thinking.

Emma Susanne

Not being able to move also meant not being able to speak, which Dylan was also well aware of, it seemed, so he did the talking himself. Now that I couldn’t talk back, he taunted me, teasing me by pinching my nipples, fingering my pussy, leaning down to lick it, and there wasn’t a thing I could do to stop it. I understood of course why Marco also didn’t do anything. He had been doing so well, I was so proud of him. Every counter move, every plan seemed so clever and thought out, even though he had had to come up with them in the spur of the moment. But now that I had found the Valium, I knew that it was time to slow down, and that, unfortunately, entailed letting Dylan think he was back on top again.

But it was a horrible feeling to be like this, unable to move, but completely able to feel. Dylan’s disgusting tongue on my tits and pussy, and I couldn’t even shudder. Just lay there and let it happen. And the look on his face, anger, lust, hunger for power. He needed to subdue me. And now, I had to let him. I let him win. Gods, how I hated it.

Dylan grinned as he felt me up, licking deeper and deeper as he noticed I really wouldn’t stop him some way this time. And then, with his trembling, rock hard dick in hand, he laid me down on my back, my head nearly in Valerie’s lap as she was still sitting on the couch, just watching everything happen. And then, slowly, grinning madly, he penetrated me, and I couldn’t even groan with the sensation.

“That’s a good girl, Emma Susanne. Just relax and take it. Isn’t it good? Don’t you like Daddy’s cock?” God, I wish I could roll my eyes. I couldn’t move my eyebrows, but I at least let my eyes dart up and down. Not that he noticed, he was focused on looking at his own dick going in and out of my pussy. Narcissist.

It seemed Dylan had fantasized way too long about subduing me, because already after a few thrusts, I noticed how he struggled to hold back the orgasm. He panted and clenched his jaws, and thrusted slower and slower. I then realized that since I still had my muscle capacity left, being able to stay in the positions Dylan put me in, I might be able to speed up this process? And to my joy, I could. I focused all my strength to my lower body, and clenched my pussy, trying to remember how to do kegels properly.

The sensation of my pussy hugging his dick tighter, sent Dylan over the edge immediately. He groaned out loud, gasped and began fucking me hard as he exploded in a violent orgasm inside me. He clearly had meant to cum all over me, the way he did to poor Valerie, so he pulled out, but all that was left were a few drops of semen that dropped onto my stomach.

“Ohh, fuck, that was so good… a little too good. But no worries, we have lots of time.”

He grinned down at me, and I hoped to god that he would release me from this prison before leaving. Laying like this was hell, with my newly fucked pussy just wide open like this, dripping of his disgusting cum.

And for once, he seemed to have some kind of mercy. That, or he wanted me to say something.

“Computer, type mod ‘you can move normally again’ to Emma Susanne.”

“Yu are a peeg,” I snorted, and Dylan laughed, leaning over me to pat my hair. I knew better than to move back, I didn’t need to be forced anymore right now, so I accepted his grinning, smug face close to mine.

“You’ll get a lot more of this pig, my sweet, silly little French maid.”

With a chuckle, he rose and went to clean up yet again, and I pulled the skirt of my maid dress down as much as possible, and used the tissues I had taken for Dylan to clean up myself. Now he was temporarily satisfied. Now, we needed to find a way to get him to take the Valium. I hoped Marco was ready.

Marco

I switched between looking away and staring as if hypnotized on Emma Susanne’s tits moving when Dylan fucked her. I felt so bad, but I couldn’t help seeing how sexy she was. But after all this, that’s really all that was left in my head regarding Emma Susanne. I longed to have my chubby wife back, to feel her body as I hugged and squeezed her. Emma Susanne was hot as hell, but all I wanted was Val in my arms. And Dylan preferably dead in a ditch somewhere.

When Dylan was finished, I exhaled deeply, not realizing I had held my breath during most of that encounter. Now for the next part of the plan.

“Ask Daddy if you can come clean up too.”

“Daddee, can I come cleen myzelf?” Emma Susanne called, and Dylan hummed from the bathroom.

Afraid that he would want to watch, I quickly typed ‘stand hunched over the toilet and grunt as you empty his semen into it.’

As I had suspected, Dylan didn’t find that sexy at all, and quickly left the bathroom. I then typed ‘get four pills of Valium, hide them in the dress’.

Emma Susanne sneaked over to the cupboard, and I watched her hide the pills in the top of the dress. It was so tight that they would surely stay safe, and it was unlikely that Dylan would immediately try and feel her up. But we had to hurry, as soon as he had relaxed a little, he would go for her again, for sure.

Therefore, I almost immediately typed ‘ask Daddy if you can go get a drink,” I typed, and Emma Susanne walked out of the bathroom and piped up almost immediately:

“Daddee, can I go get zometheeng tu dreenk?”

Dylan laughed. He sat on the couch with Valerie, who was once again rubbing his back

“Well, well.”

He looked smug.

“Computer, type action ‘go get a glass of whisky with ice for Daddy from the kitchen, and serve it while kneeling’ to Emma Susanne.”

I saw Emma Susanne looking away just before smiling, and I also grinned. Easy, Dylan. We knew this is what you would do.

Emma Susanne scurried upstairs and got a glass of beer, and I didn’t even have to type anything. Dylan hadn’t specified that there couldn’t be anything else in the glass, so Emma Susanne quietly crushed the pills and poured the fine powder in together with the ice cubes.

I could see she was nervous when she served him the whisky, kneeling and looking down as if remembering what it was like to be the shy anime girl from before, but most likely scared to reveal something in her face to Dylan.

Dylan took the glass, grinning down at her.

“That’s right, bitch. I get drinks. I’ll get you something if you deserve it.”

Then he proceeded to empty the whole glass of whisky in one swig. Both me and Emma Susanne just stared at her, not believing our dumb luck. Sipping on it would have taken a long time for the Valium to reach full effect. Now, he got all of it at the same time. That was the most stupid power move I had ever seen.

Dylan grunted a little, clearly reacting to the whisky, but trying to hide it. He sat down heavily.

At first, nothing happened, and Emma Susanne tried her best to be on her best behavior, fulfilling Dylan’s commands without him having to use the computer. He looked extremely pleased. Valerie was rubbing his shoulder still, and after about thirty minutes, I could see how he started to look more and more tired. His speech started to slur, and he yawned over and over again. This was it! I could see the anticipation in Emma Susanne’s eyes too, she clearly struggled to act normal, whilst on her toes, waiting for her chance.

And then, forty minutes later, Dylan had slumped down on the couch, snoring. He would be out for a long time, with four Valium in his system.

Emma Susanne acted immediately. She pulled out her phone from the back of the couch, and rushed over to Dylan’s computer. She tried voice commands first, but it was apparently set to respond to Dylan’s voice. Then, she hurried over to the sleeping Dylan, and I just gasped as she typed in his PIN code without even thinking twice. The clever girl must have seen him type it in when he used his phone while leaving with Valerie earlier!

Valerie

To feel the fog lifting from my head was such a sweet relief that I nearly cried. I hadn’t thought about it before, but now that my brain functioned normally again, I could remember, as if in a dream, how dumb I had been.

I looked around the room with new eyes, and just blurted out:

“Fucking hell, Zuzu, we have got to get out of here!”

And Zuzu was so happy to have me back that she didn’t even mind me using that nickname.

Then we hurried. I put on my clothes, and we ran upstairs and out into freedom, leaving the sleeping Dylan on the couch. Zuzu had taken his phone with her and turned it off, so he wouldn’t be able to use the computer to give voice commands anymore. We were free!

We decided to stay at my place for the time being, safety in numbers and all that. Seeing Marco again was so emotional that we both cried in each other’s arms, and Zuzu told me what a hero he had been, saving us both. I couldn’t wait to fuck him later…

Epilogue

Emma Susanne

Every day since I escaped Daddy, I feel the sweet relief of freedom. Although my new career as a cam model is very time consuming, and I had to quit my old job, I still feel very grateful to Daddy who made all this possible. Of course, my old boss, the creep, still gets to jerk off to my videos, since Daddy made sure he got the advertisements, but it’s fine.

Oh, and my new boobs really get the number of viewers up! Daddy told me to get the biggest ones the doctor would allow, and I am so happy he did, even though it is a bit tricky touching my own pussy for the camera with those huge tits in the way of my view. But Daddy gives me spankings if I don’t practice, so I make sure to get better every day!

Valerie

I can’t remember much these days. It’s fine. I get to feel Daddy in all holes, often. I remember I love that. Marco takes good care of me too. I think Marco is my husband? Daddy doesn’t think I should leave the house much. I clean up and cook. And I get fucked in all holes. The way Daddy likes it. It’s a good life. I think?

Marco

I am so happy to have my wife back. She is of course not as smart as before, but that’s fine. I shower her with love every day. Daddy told me that the best way to show her my love was to have lots of cum in my ass, so I put up ads on several gay porn sites to reach out to me, letting me meet new men every week. I invite three or four at the time, and let them fuck me in the ass until I am so full of cum it runs down my legs.

At first, it hurt of course, but Daddy is kind and lets me come home to him and stretch out my asshole. Daddy uses bigger and bigger dildoes, and even though it doesn’t feel very good, I know it helps me show Val my undying love. For some reason, she doesn’t seem to like it when the gay men come to our home… but oh well. Maybe I just need a little more cum in my ass?

Dylan

As if I only own one phone, my sweet, dumb little puppets…