The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, Chapter 6

Emma Susanne

It was such a strange feeling to be aware of the fact that I sounded like a shy, silly teenager who had been watching a little too much anime, without being able to do anything about it. Together with the fact that I wanted to look slutty, I must come across like a living hentai character! It made me blush just by thinking about it, but at the same time, it made me a little pleased to know that I had sort of taken my sluttiness to a whole new level.

Valerie sounded even more like a teenager, and, to be honest, rather dumb. She was behaving just like when we were fighting, and I sent the command that she was a dumb bimbo. But I knew for a fact that I hadn’t sent another command like that. So what was going on?

And now, we were to meet Dylan at his home. I wanted to do it, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on why. I had never met the man before, all I knew about him was what his brother Duncan had told me, which was very little, and of course that he had made this amazing app. Maybe that’s why I wanted to meet him? That made sense. Congratulate him on his achievement, tell him that we had been thoroughly testing the app and that we loved it… although there was something a little scary about the fact that you could really alter someone’s personality. I knew in my head that I had not always wanted to look slutty, that I had been this cold professional who always dressed immaculately, but I also knew that that wasn’t what I wanted any longer. And why? Well, I assume it’s because of the app. It has altered me… but in my case, it is for the better! I feel good about my sluttiness. Besides, now I know my boss is a creep, and honestly, it was because of my sluttiness that I got that promotion. Maybe I could get more of those with my new look?

Valerie was going on about some movie she had seen, but she lost her train of thoughts all the time, and forgot important parts of the plot and had to start over, so it took forever and I had stopped listening and just hummed and nodded. It was a little amusing to think of Valerie as this stupid teenager, but it made me think that I should maybe help her by sending something in the app for her. She had been dumb for several hours now, and it just hit me that I had had to put a time limit of a maximum of two hours. So why was she still like this? And how should I form the sentence to make her the way she was before, without accidentally making things weirder?

I took my phone out while we walked, and clicked “Mod”, and began typing:

“You are just as smart as you were the day before we learned about this app.”

I was feeling really good about myself when I clicked to send it, but stopped, confused, staring at my phone when an error message showed up over my screen:

“You cannot contradict a modification or an action sent by the super admin.”

Super admin? What was that all about?

I didn’t have much time to think about it, because Valerie shouted for me to come. She hadn’t noticed that I had stopped, and was still talking about the movie. But now she had also spotted the number on a mailbox, and she might be dumb, but not so dumb that she didn’t recognize that the number matched the address we had gotten in the app. We had arrived at Dylan’s place.

Eagerly, I opened the small gate in the white picket fence, and walked along a neatly raked garden path with Valerie behind me.

The grass in the garden was well cut, and small patches of tulips and roses were growing in nice patterns around us.

The house itself was rather small, a yellow, almost cottage like brick building with a black roof. Smoke was coming from the chimney. It was almost a little fairytale-esque, or like a very old person’s house at least. We walked up to the door and knocked.

The door opened by a rather tall, slim man. I had imagined Dylan as a fat slob, living in a dark basement with grease stains on his t-shirt, but this man was the absolute opposite of that.

The man before us in the doorway was tall, slim, and actually rather handsome. His hair was long and black, worn in a ponytail, and he had a well trimmed beard and mustache. A pair of black jeans and a red, simple t-shirt made him look ordinary but clean, and he smiled a little at the sight of us.

“Ah, hello ladies.”

And me, in the moment forgetting all about my… ‘condition’... piped up, shyly looking at my feet:

“Hello mr Holloworth!” in the most girly voice I had managed so far. Valerie began giggling behind me.

Valerie

Zuzu sounded, like, so adorable, I just couldn’t even. And the smile from Dylan was actually kind of cute. He wasn’t completely non-fuckable.

“Why don’t you come inside?” he continued, beckoning us. I started walking but Zuzu looked hesitant.

“Umm, Valerie, I… I don’t know if we should…” she whispered, blushing and casting an eye on Dylan, who had stepped back to give them room to enter.

“Come on Zuzu! This is the guy who made the app, he’s, like, a genie!”

“Don’t call me that! And… don’t you mean a ‘genius’?” Zuzu peeped, managing to be both annoying and super adorbs at the same time.

“Whatevs.”

I walked past her on the stairs and into Dylan’s home, and Zuzu did apparently not want to be left behind, so she walked in behind me, shyly sneaking glances at everything around her as she did so.

Emma Susanne

There was no point in trying to dissuade Valerie, she was too dumb and probably a bit too smitten to see reason. But I was having a very strange feeling about all this. As we had walked here, there had been no doubt in my mind that I really wanted to meet Dylan. But as soon as we had met him, there on the stairs, that feeling had just vanished, and I could recall the modification notice clearly: “You would love to meet Dylan Holloworth at 1463 Wilcon Street.” So someone—I guess Dylan, seeing how he was not surprised to see us—had sent a modification to get us to come here. Wasn’t that a bit creepy? I mean, if Dylan wanted to see us, couldn’t he just call or something? Or did he not have our numbers, maybe? Maybe this was the only way to get in contact. Maybe I was reading too much into this. Oh, it was such an embarrassment to know that I had reason to be suspicious, but if I was to try and voice anything, I would sound like a Barbie doll, and no one would take me seriously! And then we had Valerie, who was now made too dumb to be able to reason with, and I couldn’t stop it. This was all very mysterious and suspicious. But I guess the only way to find out was to see what Dylan wanted.

The inside of the small house was picturesque, cabinets with old china, old fashioned furniture, and everywhere pictures of two children, two young men, and the two together with what must be their parents. I clearly recognized them as Dylan and Duncan, and it was strange to imagine that they were brothers, since they looked basically nothing alike.

Dylan walked us through the living room, then the kitchen, which also looked old and smelled like spices, until he reached a door near a set of stairs going up to the second floor. He opened the door, and I could see another set of stairs, leading down to what I assumed was the basement. So the rumors were true—Dylan really was living in his parents’ basement. Only there were no parents around, at least not that I could hear.

“My room is down there,” Dylan confirmed, and Valerie happily began descending the stairs. My bad feeling was overwhelming now, but I couldn’t just leave Valerie here to fend for herself in her state. So I went after her, down the stairs.

The bottom floor was one large space, also rather neatly furnished, but with a more modern touch. There was a couch with a futon, two armchairs, a bed with red sheets that were perfectly straightened, and then there was the computer.

One whole wall was basically only computer. Several large screens, blinking LED lights, even several keyboards. The screens were black, but I could hear a soft whirring sound coming from the fans, making me think the computer was very much on, just arranged to not display anything to us.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Dylan said with a bow, sounding like a fantasy movie. Or, at least what I imagined a fantasy movie character sounding like.

“Thank you, Dylan,” said Valerie flirtily.

“Umm, mr Holloworth, why did you make us come here?” I forced myself to ask, even though I knew I sounded ridiculous.

Dylan smiled.

“Oh darling, you sound so sweet.”

I blushed involuntarily and giggled ‘thank you’ before I could even stop myself. God, this was so humiliating!

“Well. I made you come here because you are my test subjects, of course,” he continued. “Are you not? I believe that’s what my brother said that you called it.”

My cheeks burned again. I had indeed called it exactly that. But when he said it, it sounded a lot… dirtier.

“Of course we are! And your app is, like, totes amaze!” Valerie gushed. “We have had so much fun!”

“Ah yes, I have noticed,” Dylan grinned, and I nearly jumped. Had he been watching us? Oh no… I suddenly recalled every single thing I had done while influenced by the app. Having sex, sleeping naked, showing my boobs… My face was suddenly so deeply red that I felt like I could blend in with his bed sheets.

“You are both beautiful women,” he continued, smiling even broader. He seemed to relish how uncomfortable he made me. Valerie, however, didn’t appear to grasp what this whole thing meant, and just grinned and did her best to look coy.

I desperately tried to come up with something to say that didn’t sound too silly, but Dylan continued:

“You did a good job testing my app. Now, however, I want to test it myself a bit. That’s only fair, isn’t it?”

Valerie agreed by vigorously nodding and going ‘uh-huh!’ but I saw the look on Dylan’s face, and something just wasn’t… right. I tried to say something to warn Valerie but all I could muster—since whenever I spoke I immediately also turned shy—was a weak “Oh gosh, I don’t know… Valerie?” that she didn’t even hear.

“Let’s start out with something easy. Computer, type action ‘remove your shirt and bra’ to Valerie.”

There was a small, beeping sound from the computer, and then Valerie’s phone chimed. Speech recognition! He didn’t even have to use his phone, he was just talking to his computer!

Valerie looked down, and then up. Her smile seemed to falter, and she looked a little shocked.

“Wh… what? No, I… I have a husband…” she began, and looked pleadingly at me for help. But I was frozen in shock too. Start with something easy? Suddenly there was no doubt. This man had had ulterior motives for a long time.

Valerie tried to fight it, but I knew what it was like when the app took over. I was like this overwhelming force, leaning onto you until you finally just… lost your grip. There was no way to stop it. I watched in horror as Valerie became robotic, and with a blank look removed her shirt and bra, letting her huge boobs fall out unceremoniously.

“That’s a good girl. Now, I want it to be very clear that I am in charge here, ladies. But if you behave, I will of course use the app nicely.”

Valerie had snapped back and was looking confused at first, then mortified, trying to cover her chest with her arms.

“Computer, type mod ‘You wanted to show Dylan your boobs’ to Valerie.”

A beep from the computer, another from Valerie’s phone, and then she visibly relaxed. Her smile came back.

“Aren’t they nice?” she said, jiggling her tits a little and giggling.

“Very nice,” Dylan agreed, smiling at her.

I felt anger boiling up inside. Who did he think he was!

“Umm, uh… mr Holloworth, sir… I… err…” Damnit! My anger just couldn’t come out, all I did was a cute little stammer.

“I need to do something to you both before we start playing for real,” Dylan continued, not minding my small interruption. “I can’t risk you going to the police. But at the same time, I do like how especially you, Emma Susanne, is well aware of everything going on. So I will have to do something to you that just makes it impossible to go to the police… and also something that will amuse me greatly.”

My chest heaved, and had it not been for Valerie, who was back to admiring Dylan, now that she believed she had wanted to show him her boobs all along, I would have turned and ran up the stairs. But I just couldn’t leave my best friend, I would have to come up with something to change her back. I still had my phone after all, maybe there was a way to go around Dylan’s commands!

But I was now beginning to be very afraid of what Dylan had planned.

“What will you do to us, sir?” she peeped, cheeks rosy and her fingers twirling a lock of her blond hair.

“Computer, type mod ‘you can only refer to Dylan as ‘daddy’’ to Valerie and Emma Susanne. And then type mod ‘you always reply after any action Dylan sends you’ to both Valerie and Emma Susanne.” Dylan’s grin when he winked at me was enough to make me do a squeaky, weak little displeased grunt, making him burst into laughter as well.

“Now, computer, type action ‘go upstairs and cook dinner’ to Valerie.”

Valerie looked a little confused, but then smiled.

“Yes daddy!” she promptly replied, and then went up the stairs. I saw my change and turned to go with her.

“Computer, type action ‘go get the feather duster on the table and start dusting Dylan’s bookshelves’ to Emma Susanne.”

Halfway up the stairs, I stopped dead in my tracks as the command kicked in. And right after I felt the urge to go pick up the duster, it was impossible to stop myself from opening my mouth, and in my sweet, shy anime girl voice, blushingly saying:

“Yes daddy!”

And at the same time, I realized why I was wearing a maid outfit. Oh, the sly son of a bitch! For how long had he been planning this?

I knew better than to try and stop the urge by now, and begrudgingly stomped down the stairs and picked up the feather duster on the table. Then I started dusting the shelves. I knew only too well that the short maid dress would reveal most of my ass as soon as I stretched for the higher shelves, and felt a strange sensation of both being pleased with looking slutty, and angry that I was being used by Dylan.

And of course I understood the whole ‘daddy’ thing. Not only was it humiliating, of course, but it also prevented us from ever telling anyone about what he had done to us. I imagined calling the police to try and tell them to come and arrest daddy. I cringed. The urge to clean the shelves had subsided a little, and I realized he had only asked me to start dusting. When did you stop ‘starting’ something? But then again, I didn’t want him to give me another command, so I continued dusting, even though I felt I could most likely stop now, had I wanted to.

“That’s really nice, Emma Susanne,” Dylan mused, sitting in his computer chair now and watching me with interest. “You are very sexy in those clothes.”

I refused to answer, knowing what my voice would sound like. Even though I sure had a thing or two to say to him!

“Not a word, huh? But you have such a sweet voice too,” Dylan said after a moment’s silence. He had a mocking tone in his voice, it was clear he loved what he was doing.

In angry silence, I continued dusting. Had I just had my normal voice, I would have told that pig off! But now, I would just sound ridiculous. I was not used to having to stay quiet like this. At work, I took charge!

“See, I know you are a bit of a cold bitch at work, Emma Susanne,” Dylan continued after yet another few minutes. “Duncan told me a lot about you. That’s why I thought it would be fun to have you as my test subject.”

I whipped around and pointed at him with the feather duster, and as I felt heat rising in my face and the oh so familiar feeling of shyness, I managed to whisper:

“You told Duncan to show me!”

Dylan chuckled and nodded.

“You’re adorable when you’re angry now, you know that? But yes, I had him ask you. See, you chose this. You asked to test my app. You wanted to play God, Emma Susanne, and get a chance to make people do what you wanted, isn’t that right? Deep inside you wanted to force people to do what you wanted.

“Daddy, that’s not true!” I peeped, hiding my face in my hands like a blushing 18th century maid. Without thinking, I had meant to say ‘Dylan’, and instead made my sentence sound even more dumb.

“Oh, isn’t it? So you didn’t have Valerie eat healthier and dress the way you do?”

Now I actually blushed for real. Had he been watching us from day one?

“Thought as much,” he said with a smile. “So isn’t it only fair that I get to toy a little with my own app as well, now that you have?”

I didn’t even have a reply. I hated to admit it, but I couldn’t really argue with that. I had played God. Me and Valerie had gone to app war to punish each other. Why wouldn’t Dylan get to do it? But… it was another thing when it happened like this. Valerie and I were best friends. Dylan I didn’t even know.

“Now, Emma Susanne, I think dinner is getting ready upstairs, judging by the smell. Why don’t we go to the kitchen?”

I put down the duster, and looked at him apprehensively. I didn’t think I was going to be lucky enough to go up without any devious command in motion. And sure enough.

“Computer, type mod ‘you will stay at the dinner table until everyone is finished, and shyly look at your plate. Every reply to Dylan will contain the word ‘daddy’’ to Emma Susanne.”

I couldn’t quite remember what it was I had been doing before walking up the stairs, having Dylan compliment my ass as he walked behind me. Now, all I wanted to do was to sit down and have dinner. Was I hungry? Well… yes, sure I was. That was most likely the cause of the urge.

Valerie had made a lovely dinner, steak with fried potatoes and a red wine sauce. I recognized it, it was one of her favorite dishes and I had had it in her home several times before.

“Please sit!” she said with a smile, her huge, bare tits still hanging out. Dylan sat down, and so did I, shyly looking down on my plate. I didn’t want to meet their glances, that would have been completely wrong.

“Thank you Valerie,” said Dylan with a grin. “Go ahead and fill your plates, both of you.”

And, naturally, before obeying him, both me and Valerie replied nearly simultaneously:

“Yes daddy.”

Valerie

Something was, like, weird in this place, but my slow brain couldn’t quite comprehend what it was. I remembered that I hadn’t wanted to show daddy my boobs, but why on earth not? They are, like, so sexy, and he even said, like, almost exactly that! Of course I want to show a pair of near perfect tits to daddy. I chuckled to myself. I was such a bad girl, so self centered. But I was very pleased with my body.

Then, I went upstairs and made dinner. It took some time, because I didn’t find my way around this kitchen, but now we were eating, and it felt so natural, all of it. But… why had I wanted to cook dinner for daddy? Wasn’t it kind of weird to do that in someone else’s home?

Now, Zuzu was sitting there, eating, staring into the table and not speaking much. She normally talked a lot. But I couldn’t grasp what it all meant. Oh well. The food was good, and it was nice showing daddy my breasts. I guess I just had to go from here!

It was also so crazy to hear Zuzu reply with that adorable voice. She was normally so professional, and watching her in a maid outfit, boobs nearly falling out and her ass visible even when she stood straight, and then speaking like an anime character, was such a wild , like, contrast. But it hurt my head to dwell further on it.

After cleaning off the table, daddy rose as well, and then Zuzu. And I swear, she looked mad! As if the shyness had just, y’know, fallen off. But she didn’t say nothing.

The three of us walked back downstairs, and daddy asked us to sit down at the couch while he sat in one of the armchairs. He poured himself something from a bottle, I think, like, whisky or something. Zuzu didn’t seem to want to sit, but did it anyway. I didn’t quite know why I wouldn’t just do as he asked.

“Good girls,” daddy said approvingly. “But I think it’s time to move to something a bit more… daring. Computer, type mod ‘you need daddy to suck on your tits’ to Valerie.”

Strange. For a few seconds, I had felt horrified for some reason. And I kind of know I’m not supposed to let dudes suck my boobs. But now, it feels just right. I guess I know Marco wouldn’t like this… but I need it. I, just, like, have to feel daddy’s lips on my tits. As in… now.

I rose, breathing fast, and walked over to daddy.

“Yes Valerie?” he said, light-heartedly. I could hear Zuzu groan on the couch, but didn’t pay her any attention. I had to have this.

“Please, daddy, suck my tits…” I breathed, and my whole being screamed for his tongue and lips. “Please, please?”

“No…” I heard Zuzu whisper meekly, but I seriously couldn’t care less what she is on about. I need daddy!

“Please daddy, please suck my boobs!” I begged, leaning over him to nearly shove my chest in his face.

Daddy laughed and hummed.

“Since you ask me so nicely, Valerie.”

Zuzu made another noise, but daddy had leaned forward and was sucking my nipples now, and I moaned out loud. Not… not because it felt so very nice… it actually felt a little wrong for some reason… but because I just really, really needed daddy to suck my tits, and I was so relieved that he finally did.

Daddy caressed them too now. I didn’t need that, and felt a little uncomfortable, but at least he didn’t stop sucking and licking. He squeezed them, buried his face in them, even bit them a little, and everything felt so… off. But as long as he was sucking on them he could do whatever he wanted, he just couldn’t… stop sucking. Please daddy, go on…

Marco

Restlessly, I paced back and forth in the living room. She had been gone almost two whole days now, and it had taken every ounce of my willpower to not spy on her through the app. She was with Emma Susanne, and Emma Susanne would let me know if something was wrong. Val would come back home when she was ready. And also, I had very much deserved this. And I know Valerie loves me. She wouldn’t be out doing something stupid to get revenge on me. Like… being with other dudes or something. I know Val isn’t like that.

I paced some more, trying to get all of the bad thoughts doing laps in my head to quiet down. All was good, she was going to come back soon. Anytime, really. There was absolutely no need to check where she was and what she was doing through the app. That would even be a breach of trust, really. And Emma Susanne was a professional, a really goody-two-shoes. She would tell me if Val did something… something bad. I know she would. And Val wouldn’t even do something bad, she’s a kind and fun girl. Ohh why the fuck had I screwed up like this! Fuck my horny brain, fuck everything! Checking out Zuzu’s tits and pussy for a few seconds had maybe cost me my marriage. Fuck me, I am an idiot.

But no, she would come back, and we would make up like we always do. We would get past this. And… Val wouldn’t… take revenge. Emma Susanne would tell me…

Frustrated, I stared at my phone on the kitchen table. But what if something happened to both of them? Surely they wanted me to know, in that case!

And then, I ran over to the table, and fumblingly opened the app.