The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, Chapter 5

Marco

In a state of panic, I left the two girls in the hallway, frantically reaching for my phone. Was there some way I could stop this, without confessing to what I had done? Val would leave me, and Emma Susanne would probably call the police. Not sure what she would tell them… ‘hey, this guy used this magic app and made me expose myself’... but still. She would despise me.

I could send a mod to Val, like, ‘you’re not mad at Emma Susanne anymore’, but that would just be her then, and Emma Susanne would just go on. Besides, if she wasn’t mad at her, she might try to reason with her, and then they would soon know it was me. So what the fuck was I supposed to do!

I scrolled up and down in the app, trying to come up with some magical solution, when I suddenly realized there was another name among the list of names of people using the app. Besides Emma Susanne and Val, there was some guy’s name. Dylan the Wolf. Well, that’s corny… but this must be the guy who created the app. If anyone could help me, it would be him! But how would I get in contact with him? Suddenly, I got an idea. I clicked to pair myself with ‘Dylan the Wolf’. And then, I waited.

It felt like forever, but was most likely only a couple of minutes before I received a notification. Dylan had accepted pairing with me! The next step was to let him know what I wanted. I clicked ‘act’, and typed in: “Please call me” and my phone number. That would be such a small action I was sure he wouldn’t be mad.

And sure enough, only a few seconds later, an unknown number called me. With trembling hands, I clicked the green button, and took the call.

“Hey… uh… Dylan?”

“Yeah.”

The voice on the other end of the line was rather deep and veiled. He sounded rather pleasant, actually. I don’t know what I had expected, but maybe some nerdy, squeaky voice.

“Yeah… sorry for this. I just didn’t know what to do. See, uh… my wife and her friends are using your app.”

“Yeah.”

He sounded calm, almost disinterested. He would let me work for this, apparently…

“Uh yeah… so… they’re fighting now and I… I want them to stop. They’re doing all these changes to one-another. Is there some command I can use to make them go back to normal?”

The person on the other end was quiet for a while.

“Why are they fighting?”

I blushed and stuttered a little. Fuck. Would I have to come clean?

“Uhh… I’m not sure how it started exactly.”

That wasn’t a complete lie. I didn’t know exactly how it started! Just… just that it was me.

“Uh-huh.”

Dylan was silent for a few more seconds.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

Relieved, I hung up and took a few deep breaths, before sneaking out into the hallway again. They were still arguing with their respective, silly voices, and with their low intelligence the insults they were throwing made it all sound like a teen movie.

Suddenly I heard a notification on my phone, and picked it up. Was it something else Dylan wanted maybe?

“You don’t want them to stop fighting.”

I stared at the app notification. It was true, I wanted them to go on like this. But why had I not wanted that previously? I want them to fight, I just don’t want them to find out it was all me. But now I had no idea what to do.

Maybe it was their currently limited intelligence, or maybe I was just lucky, but they didn’t get back on the subject of who had done what. Instead, they were just arguing, and after a while, the mods began to wear off. I was a little sad to see them go, I had enjoyed listening to Emma Susanne moaning every word she said, and it had been fun to listen to Val’s bitchy teenage voice. I had enjoyed their fighting.

The girls seemed totally exhausted after all the mods and actions they had had to perform, and now they were sitting on the sofa, too tired to fight, but still angrily staring into space. I was just considering what to do next, when my phone chimed.

“Tell them that you made Emma Susanne remove her bra.”

I froze completely. No. Fuck, no. I don’t want to! What was going on? How the fuck did Dylan know what I had done? Fuck!

The voice inside my head was insanely loud now, it was echoing all around me, but I couldn’t do it! They would…

…and then everything went dark.

Valerie

I was so tired I could barely think. I remembered as if in a dream what it had been like to be dumb, and it felt so nice to be able to think without a thick cloud just darkening every thought, making it impossible to finish thinking. I was so mad at Zuzu, but I just couldn’t be arsed to keep going. At least not until she did something.

She didn’t seem to want that either, though. She was just grumpily staring into space. She had the buttons opened and her skirt hoisted up to barely cover her ass still, so I found some satisfaction in the fact that she would like looking like a slut for a while more before it wore off. But other than that, we were silent. And then, suddenly, Marco just stood up.

He wasn’t looking at either one of us, rather sort of staring into thin air. He looked expressionless, and when he started speaking, he didn’t quite sound like himself, but rather a bit dull and energy-less.

“I was the one sending the action that you were to remove your bra, Emma Susanne.”

For a few seconds, everyone just stared at each other. Marco seemed horrified all of a sudden, and looked between us with panic in his eyes. I felt my stomach drop, and I turned to look at Zuzu, who looked shocked and appalled. What the hell was he talking about?

“What the fuck?” I managed to utter. “No one did that!”

“Uh, yes!” Zuzu blurted out. “That’s why I sent the modification about eating veggies!”

“What the fuck?!” I repeated, all kinds of thoughts bursting inside my head. “You removed your bra?!”

“Yes! At work! Oh my god, it wasn’t you?!”

We stared at each other, and then slowly, almost comically synchronized, turned to Marco.

“Look, I… I’m so sorry!” Marco stuttered, seemingly near tears. “I never meant for any of this, I just… I was just… I…”

And then, both mine and Zuzu’s phones chimed simultaneously.

Marco

I felt so horrible, watching their looks as it slowly dawned on them what I had done. Fuck! Why hadn’t I stopped myself? God damn it. It was an amazing pair of tits, and an absolutely gorgeous pussy, but it wasn’t worth this.

And then, something happened, just as I was stumbling over the words to try and come up with an excuse. Both girls got a notification and looked down on their phones, and then they just seemed to… relax.

“Alright Marco, that was a shitty thing to do,” Val said after a little while. “You will have to leave us alone while we talk about this, me and Emma Susanne.”

Perplexed, I just looked at them, rising from the couch and leaving the house. What the hell just happened?

Emma Susanne

At first I had been so disgusted when I understood that it had been Marco who started all this. He was the one who had made me remove my bra, the disgusting little peeping Tom. But then, as the notification came on my phone to relax and talk it through at my place with Valerie, it had felt so natural to just let it go for now.

As we entered my apartment, my phone made another sound, and I looked down. Well, yes, of course we were going to have this talk in the nude, that was only natural after all. Maybe not what I had had in mind before, but now it made complete sense. And I realized Val felt the same way, as she promptly undressed, removing her blouse, pants, then unhooking her bra, letting those huge tits bounce out, before finally removing her panties. She is shaved completely, and I could see her big labia clearly as she sat down on my bed, looking at me while I undressed as well.

Soon we were both naked in bed in front of each other.

“So, what do we do now?” Valerie said calmly. “He’s a real jerk.”

We both looked down as our phones made new sounds.

“Yeah, that was pretty disgusting. But I guess he was curious,” I replied. The notification to not mind terribly what had happened made sense, it wasn’t that bad. But still, quite a jerk move, and we had been fighting for no reason.

“Yes, I think we could get over it. But he should suffer a little,” said Valerie with a little smile. “I’ll sleep here tonight and let him stew on this until tomorrow. Is that okay?”

I smiled back at her.

“Of course. After work, we’ll see how we feel about all this.”

We both went to sleep in my bed, sleeping naked on top of the covers as we had read on our phones, and I couldn’t for the life of me remember why I had wanted to change my hair color back to brown. This platina blond look really suited me!

Valerie

The next day we both went to work from Zuzu’s apartment, and decided to meet up there in the afternoon again. I was a little puzzled to see Zuzu doll up in the bathroom, wearing a push-up bra, make-up, fake eyelashes and a very short skirt and revealing top. She didn’t look at all like she usually did, even though she was technically wearing office attire. I thought my command to have her enjoy looking slutty would wear off during the night, like I had specified. But I decided to just just shrug it off.

Before going to bed, Zuzu had reversed her mod that I was to only eat healthy, and I celebrated by eating a candy bar for breakfast. It felt good to be back to normal again. I hated fighting with her.

After a rather uneventful day at work, I left and went back to Zuzu’s place. As I walked, my phone beeped, and I checked my app again, before starting to feel that syrupy feeling coming over me again. I felt as if everything slowed down, a familiar feeling now, and heard myself whisper:

“Like… uh… what the hell?”

At first I didn’t understand that it was me speaking. My voice didn’t sound like it had sounded just a moment ago. I just couldn’t put my finger on what had happened.

“Dude, Zuzu, did you, like, do something or whatever?”

Emma Susanne

Receiving that notification in the morning, that I still enjoyed looking slutty, had made me a little confused at first, because Valerie was still asleep. Maybe she had written it earlier, and I just saw it now? Nevertheless, I didn’t mind. I did like looking like a slut, and it was a mystery that I had been so boring before all this!

The first thing I did at work, after smiling at my male coworkers who were staring their eyes out at me when I walked past them, was to check the storage room. And sure enough, the watch had been moved to lay unobstructed on the shelf again. So someone was recording in here!

The whole day I got compliments from my male coworkers on my new look. The women didn’t seem to like it that much, but I didn’t care that much about them. I enjoyed this look, and enjoyed the attention.

My boss seemed to take a lot more interest in me than usual as well. As I was in his office, trying to pitch some new development ideas on the tool I had designed, he seemed to be staring more at my cleavage than listening to me. Sure, I was aware that I looked sluttier, but still. He was a professional!

“Sir, are you listening to me?” I finally exclaimed, exasperated.

My boss rose from his chair, and went over to close the blinds on his office window. Then, he walked back and turned his computer towards me.

I froze as I watched the same video I had already seen—the one where I, robotically, removed my bra, facing the camera in the storage room. You could really see every detail on my nipples… that was a high-tech camera all right.

“I keep a camera in there to catch an office thief. Someone has been snatching supplies and I wanted to see if I could get video proof of who it was. So imagine my surprise, when our most uptight, professional office woman, steps right in front of my camera and shows off her tits.”

I just stared at the now paused video, my naked breasts in full focus. What if someone stepped into his office now?

“Sir… I…”

“My boss has been discussing your promotion. He is really impressed with your work,” my boss continued. He smiled a little. All I could think about was if someone opened the door and saw my boobs.

“I will get you that promotion, and I will keep this video a secret,” the man in front of me said after a short pause. He straightened his tie, and looked solemnly at me. His graying hair and beard was well kept, but I always felt that he looked a little like a sly wolf. I guess you had to be a bit ruthless in this business, but I didn’t actually like my boss that much, due to him making me feel uneasy.

“Thank you, sir,” I whispered. He leaned forward and, to my horror, stroked my chin, downwards to my neck.

“Yes, I’d like you to thank me properly. Show me those lovely tits again, Emma Susanne. And let me have a little taste. Then I’ll get you the promotion, and delete the video.”

I could hardly believe my ears. He was blackmailing me! But what could I possibly do? Everyone could see that I willingly showed my boobs on that camera, and there was no way to play it off as an accident. It looked so very intentional, as if I knew there was a camera there, and showed off willingly.

This was the first time in days when I felt forced to do something, without the app stepping in and making me do it. I had to live through this embarrassment, without any app to soften the blow, or even make me think I wanted it. It was just pure horror, and I had to force my own hands to slowly unbutton my blouse completely, and then open my bra in the front, showing off my now bare tits. My boss looked so hungry, grinning and touching his own crotch. I could see how hard he was, but to my relief, he kept it inside his pants and just leaned forward.

I closed my eyes as he began stroking my breasts, pinching my nipples and massaging them with his thumb. He was grunting quietly, whispering little words like ‘oh yeah’ and ‘oh my god’ as he fondled me. I felt so dirty, but a little tiny voice inside my head made me think about the promotion. I knew I had deserved it, even though this made it seem as if I only got it because I showed my boobs to my boss. But I was a good worker, and both me and my boss’ boss knew. I needed to remember that.

I winced as he leaned forward, and I could feel his lips and tongue on my nipples. He worked them slowly, apparently savoring every moment, sucking gently and breathing hot air onto my chest every time his chest heaved, deeper and deeper each time. He moaned as he licked my breasts all over, even stroking his face against my chest to feel my nipples run over his cheeks and lips. I was so mortified I couldn’t even move.

“That’s nice, Emma Susanne,” my boss said after thoroughly feeling me up, and finally leaning back, leaving my tits. “I need a moment alone now, if you catch my drift. I’ll talk to you later.”

I quickly closed my blouse, but still left it open enough to show cleavage. My boss may be a creep, but I still liked looking slutty like this. I left his office with a million thoughts rushing through my head, and did my very best to act as if nothing had happened, even though I could still feel that my boobs were a little wet from being licked.

The rest of the day went by, and when I neared the end of the day, relieved to be able to go home, I received a notification on my app again:

“Whenever you speak, you can only sound like a shy, sweet, young woman, no matter how hard you try to sound otherwise.”

I stared at my screen, trying to comprehend what I had just read. I thought I was past this!

“Bye Emma Susanne, have a nice evening!” Duncan said as he passed me, since I had stopped in the corridor at work, leading out.

“Uhm… bye mister Holloworth,” I replied, my voice sounding so quiet and cute that I nearly fainted with embarrassment. I was the determined, cold bitch at work, not a shy little girl! And ‘Mister Holloworth’?! I never called people their last names!

Duncan smiled, looking so pleasantly surprised that I blushed.

I waited until he had left before I hurried out of the door and towards my apartment, my face red like a tomato. What was going on now? The modification had been worded so that I was aware of how I spoke, a little like how I had made Valerie quote everything wrong. Was this another joke?

Valerie

“Uh, like, what’s going on?” I asked Zuzu as she stepped through the door. I was in her living room, and had been waiting for about thirty minutes for her. She came through the door looking flustered, and even though I was slower than usual, I could clearly tell something had happened at work.

“Ohh, Valerie, I don’t know!” Zuzu replied, and she sounded so much like someone voice acting a kid on TV that I nearly laughed. I might be a bit dumb, but even I know how Zuzu normally sounds, and this isn’t it.

“Girl you sound, like, totes adorable!”

Zuzu blushed and giggled a little.

“I know! But, you didn’t do this to me then, miss Silva?”

Now I couldn’t stop myself, and burst out laughing so hard that I could barely get a word out. ‘Miss Silva’, that was the funniest shit I had ever heard in my life. Not even my teachers in school had called me that.

“Stop laughing!” Zuzu giggled now, pouting her lips and looking shy at the same time. She looked like an anime girl, all that was missing was a little ‘uwu’ here and there.

“It, like, seriously wasn’t me, girl,” I managed to get out between my fits of laughter. “But did you, like, do anything or something? Like, in the app or whatever? Cuz I, like, feel different or something.”

It was strange, sitting here and not knowing exactly what had happened, but having a feeling that there was… something.

We tried to think of something that could have caused this, Zuzu told me she had gotten a notification on her app, but I sure as hell hadn’t done anything. At least… I can’t remember if I have.

Suddenly, Zuzu’s phone chimed. She looked down, and her face went beet red, although she was still smiling.

“Oh wow!” she squeaked, with her adorable little voice.

“Now what?” I asked, curious. I recognized the sound of our app’s notifications, and now she knew for a fact that it wasn’t me at least.

“Ohh, oh gosh… I… I have to…”

Zuzu rose, her cheeks red and her eyes scanning the room.

“Gurl, what!” I urged.

“I… I have to… buy a…” Zuzu’s voice lowered into a whisper. “A… maid outfit…”

I fell backwards on the couch laughing until I could barely catch my breath. Zuzu in a maid outfit! This I had to see.

Zuzu hurried outside, rosy cheeks and smiling shyly.

“I think I’m going to look sooo slutty in this! And I do like looking like a slut… oh goodness, I wish I could stop speaking like this!”

It was such a strange contrast between her words and her sweet, innocent voice, and it made me giggle hysterically.

We walked downtown, and into the dark little sex shop where I sometimes went to buy sex toys for myself. I doubted Zuzu had ever stepped foot in here. She didn’t strike me as a sex toy girl. Although, you never know… I smiled at the thought.

Impulsive as always, I left Zuzu to buy a sexy looking vibrator (I had two already, but this was so small I could hide it in my panties! I liked the thought of walking outside with it some time…), and while I struggled to remember my math to see how much money I would have left after buying it, Zuzu picked out a slutty maid outfit and walked into a dressing room.

I was still trying to count when she emerged a few minutes later, and I swear, it was like the whole store just screeched to a halt.

“Hot daeem gurl!” I hooted. “That’s my slut!”

The maid dress was traditionally black with white details, so short you could see half her butt when she bent over, and so tight that her boobs nearly fell out. She giggled and twirled.

“Oh woow, I just love this dress!” she peeped, and walked over to the smiling, male cashier to pay.

I was just about to ask her what to do now, when both our phones beeped. I had to stop and think for a few seconds to remember my pin code, but after two tries I remembered.

Zuzu finished up at the cash register, and then picked out her phone as well.

We read the notifications, and then looked at each other.

“Uhh sooo… guess we, like, gotta go to Wilcon Street?” I said, getting a sudden urge to chew bubblegum.

“Ooh gosh, we’d better go then, huh…” Zuzu said coyly, pouting her lips and throwing her platina hair.

And then we left the store, since we had just read, and agreed, that we would love to meet Dylan at 1463 Wilcon Street.