The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, chapter 4

Emma Susanne

I felt so humiliated, and so angry, and so scared, all at the same time. Why on earth had Val decided to do something like that? And after I had specifically told her I was in a meeting! Was it supposed to be some dumb joke? I could have been fired! What if I hadn’t resisted it, and pulled my bra off in front of my bosses?

While putting my clothes back on, I had gotten the notification on my phone that I had been forced to perform an action, and whether I wanted to watch it. I remembered the action, but I still wanted to see what I had done, so I watched it while still inside the store room. The glassy eyes, the mechanical movements, it was scary to look at yourself doing something you couldn’t remember at all.

It was a strange camera position, though, my upset and confused brain decided to focus on. I looked around at the shelf near where I believed I had been filmed, but couldn’t see anything. Just some stuff, a small box, a few pens, and a wrist watch.

I looked at the camera again. It had to be the right shelf. Was this camera hidden?

I scrutinized the items suspiciously. Now that I looked closer, there was a tiny light coming from the wristwatch. I decided to test my theory, and put the watch behind the box so that if it was a hidden camera, it wouldn’t catch anything. Tomorrow, I will look again. If it has been moved, I know for a fact someone had placed a secret camera inside our store room.

Looking for the camera had made me cool down a little, and I returned to the meeting room, apologizing again. They did not seem the least bit suspicious or annoyed, and the meeting continued as normal. But it could have gone a lot worse.

When the meeting was finally over, I felt a cold determination. I’ll show her how fun it is when someone ignores your wishes.

I had thought about what I would do to get back at Valerie ever since leaving the store room. Make her flash her boobs too, or her ass, or say something nasty to her boss… but I didn’t like the thought of even typing something like that. But I had come up with something that combined business with pleasure. I would certainly get back at her, but in a way that would actually be good for her. Showing that I am the bigger person here. Figuratively.

“Whenever you eat anything, you will choose a healthy alternative.”

I sent it, and felt both smug and pleased with myself for wording it in a way that she most likely could not work around.

Valerie

I sat at the lunch restaurant and stared at the menu. I knew for a fact that when I had started walking here, I had been in the mood for pizza. I was in a pizzeria. So why couldn’t I think of ordering anything but one of their salads? It was the strangest feeling, because I still felt like eating pizza. I just… couldn’t order it.

It was so unsettling, but I was very hungry, so after sitting there for another couple of minutes, I relented and ordered the salad.

I ate it quickly. It wasn’t very good, and I knew for a fact I would get hungry soon again. What was going on with me? Did I catch a stomach bug or something? But I felt fine otherwise.

Confused I went back to work, and continued my day. But then, just an hour later, it happened again. I was feeling peckish already, just like I had suspected after lunch, and went over to the supermarket next door from the comic book store. But when I stood there among the bags of chips and chocolate baars I had had in mind, all I could think of buying was a bag of cashew nuts hanging next to the chips. Bewildered, I looked around to see if there was something, anything else I could buy. My eyes fell on the produce, and my brain immediately softened. ‘You can get anything from there’ it seemed to tell me. I looked back to the chips, and immediately my brain felt… darker. Like a clear ‘no’ inside my head. Even though I still really wanted a bag of sourcream and onion chips.

Scared now, I hurried over to the produce aisle and snatched a bag of baby carrots, paid and quickly left the store.

Was it something Zuzu had done? I forgot my phone this morning, so there was no way for me to check it right away. But we had a deal. If we aren’t both online, we don’t use the app. She wouldn’t do something like that.

But the more I thought about it, the more uneasy I felt. It reminded me of something that had happened a few years ago, when Zuzu and I were having dinner. I complained that my pants felt too tight after the burgers I had eaten, and Zuzu… well, she had said it kindly, but that definitely didn’t help.

She said that maybe I should be a bit more mindful of what I put in my mouth.

The thin, perfect Zuzu just wanted me to feel better by not being chubby.

So, I chewed her out. I am perfectly happy with my curvy body, thank you very much, and I’ll let her know if I ever need any more dietary suggestions from her.

She apologized profusely then, repeating over and over again that she never meant to hurt my feelings, and since I already knew that, I of course accepted her apology.

The thing is, the comment sort of stuck with me, and sometimes when I sit down to eat, her words echo a little in my head.

And now, all of a sudden, I want to eat junk food, but instead my head tells me to buy vegetables. It became harder and harder to explain it in any other way than the app.

But why would she do that? Did she think I wouldn’t notice?

As I went home that day, the fear and confusion had turned to rage, and I rushed inside the house and up to my phone.

It was on the bed (huh, I thought I left it on the nightstand), and I immediately opened the app. And there it was. The notification, unread.

“Whenever you eat anything, you will choose a healthy alternative.”

That sneaky little bitch! She must have known somehow that I had forgotten my phone, and didn’t realize the notification remained until I opened my phone again.

I must admit I saw red at having my worst suspicions confirmed. So, you want me to look more sophisticated, is that it? Well, let’s see how you enjoy looking how I want you to.

“Go to Sarah’s Salon right away and get lip fillers and bleach your hair platina blond.”

I turned on the camera and watched with grim satisfaction how Zuzu, who was on her way home, suddenly looked shocked, then angry, then panicked. She stopped dead in her tracks and pressed her hands against her head… and then, she looked blank. She turned around, and started walking back towards the city center.

So, she had tried to refuse. I bet she tried to think of a way to work around it, but clearly clever, successful Zuzu wasn’t clever enough.

She walked determinedly but with an expressionless face straight into Sarah’s, and the security camera in the ceiling of the salon captured her talking to the stylist, who smiled and nodded.

And then, the transformation. Two hours later, she looked like another person.

I hadn’t specified how much fillers, so she had just added a little, but still enough to get a pair of pouty, slutty lips to go with her nearly white hair.

Zuzu looked absolutely mortified when she snapped back, and watched the video on her phone. And… I am feeling a little remorseful, to be honest. I am mad at her, but this was maybe not the best way to go about this.

I saw her open the phone app, and readied myself. I knew she would call me now.

Emma Susanne

“What the hell, Valerie!” I shouted, nearly in tears. How would I ever be taken seriously at work looking like this? I would have to re-dye my hair but I couldn’t do it right after bleaching it. I needed to wait at least a couple of days or the dye wouldn’t stick well. God, I would have to call in sick. I haven’t had sick days in two years.

“The fuck are you mad about, you started shit!” Valerie retorted, clearly furious herself. Somehow that made me even more angry.

“You could have gotten me fired!”

“How the fuck would blond hair get you fired?! Stop your drama, you are so not the victim here!”

I hyperventilated now, I hate fighting and raised voices, but I was so mad at her, and it was infuriating how she had the gall to blame me.

“I didn’t mean that!”

“Well fuck what you meant! You have no right to go after my body and then complain I went after yours,” Valerie hissed.

I couldn’t stand listening anymore and just hung up. I was shaking with anger, and pulled my hood up over my hair and hurried home. Two sick days, and then I would re-dye my hair and remove the fillers.

Valerie

I wanted to be mad but Zuzu had sounded so hysterical, it wasn’t even funny. I know she hates conflict, but it made me so frustrated that she had gone after me for no reason at all, and then was mad at me. But well. I guess my reaction was a little extreme compared to eating veggies… but the changes I made her do could be reversed in a couple of days. I guess… I guess I could do something to make her feel a bit less bad.

I opened the app and saw that Zuzu was online. Scared that she would do something to me first, I hurriedly typed into the mod text bar:

“You like looking like a slut.”

So what? I was still angry with her. I just wanted her to not feel too horribly until she changed her hair and lips back to normal.

Right when I clicked enter, a notification popped up.

“You are about to give a command that is deemed to be of a more serious kind. Please specify a time limit for this action, at a maximum of one day.”

Well fuck. Fine. I set it to one day. I could always do it again later.

Emma Susanne

I watched in horror as the notification popped up, just when I was thinking about how I could get back at Valerie. My modification of her had been kind, I had had her health in mind, even though I admit I knew she would hate it and I did it out of revenge for the bra thing.

I guess I should be glad for her mod, because as soon as I had read the text, I felt relaxed and the anxiety over my looks just drifted off.

But the way it was worded made me so angry. I am not a slut! Of course looking like one is enjoyable, but I am a professional woman.

I stood up from the bed and looked in my mirror in the bedroom. The blond hair and pouty lips made me look really sexy, and I opened a few buttons on my blouse. The cleavage added to the slutty look, and with a smile I raised my tight skirt to make it shorter. Now it ended right beneath my ass, and when I leaned forward a little, I could see my buttcheeks show. I pouted my lips more and tightened my bra a bit further, and opened another button in my blouse. I could really carry up this slutty look!

I hadn’t forgotten being mad at Valerie though. It was time to send a little something back.

“Every time you want to sit down to play a computer game, you will instead take a 20 minute walk.”

I smiled smugly. You take away my ability to work, I’ll take away your ability to enjoy yourself.

“You are about to give a command that is deemed to be of a more serious kind. Please specify a time limit for this action, at a maximum of 1 day.”

I grunted at the app. Fine. One day it is.

Valerie

What the absolute fuck! So the fucking carrots weren’t enough? Fine! I just have to not want to play any games today.

It took like, ten minutes and then I thought about how I wanted to login to World of Warcraft and fix some shit. Fuck!

Angrily I stomped down the stairs and snatched my jacket to go for my walk.

“Where are you going?” Marco asked from the kitchen.

“On a fucking walk! I’ll be back in twenty minutes on the fucking second!” I barked, slamming the door behind me.

Half way away on my walk I reached for my phone to remind Marco to get some stuff for dinner. Shit. I forgot my phone on the hall table.

Marco

I had noticed Valerie’s horrible mood immediately when she got home from work, and tried to sneak on her a little to find out why. In the back of my head I had a gnawing feeling, but I didn’t want to listen to it. There could be a million reasons to be mad.

I overheard their conversation, and the feeling intensified. They were mad at each other. But it could still be for other reasons. It didn’t have to be because of me and my… little involvement.

Anyhow, I had decided to lay low and let them sort it out, but… then Val stomped out, and she left her phone again.

I am not proud, I really am not, but I hardened just by thinking about opening Val’s phone again.

Twenty minutes.

I ran over, snatched the phone, and locked myself in the bathroom. With fingers shaking with anticipation, I opened the app and clicked on the camera button to see Emma Susanne. And nearly fell backwards.

She looked so different. Almost like another person. But… it was so incredibly sexy. She was standing in front of her mirror, posing, those perfect tits nearly falling out of her blouse, and her asscheeks poking out underneath the skirt. It was as if she was dressed for Halloween as a “sexy secretary”.

First, I just stared at her. But then I realized my time limit. If I was to do something, I had to do it now.

“Undress until you’re naked, then get on the bed on your knees.”

I sent the action, and exhaled loudly as I watched her stiffen, and then obey the command. She removed her blouse, her skirt… she wore matching underwear, white and silky, and I already had my dick in my hand, slowly stroking it as she unhooked her bra, and I once more got to see those firm, perky babies bounce freely. But this time it didn’t stop there. Now I got to watch her bend down and remove her panties too. Her dark pussy hair was a perfect triangle at her pelvis, and I imagined sniffing it, licking down below, tasting her little tight pussy. I nearly climaxed by that but breathed deeply to hold back.

Emma Susanne climbed onto the bed and stood on her knees… and spread her legs. I could see her pussy clearly now, her labia separated, her amazing, slim legs trembling a little. Imagine her standing over my face like that, lowering herself over me, feeling the hairs and then the soft skin on my lips… smelling her, tasting her juices… and then hearing her moan softly as I reach out with my tongue…

I exploded in an orgasm just as Emma Susanne jumped up from the bed and quickly got dressed, as if she had been caught doing something forbidden. I quickly turned off the camera, logged out from the app, and guiltily put the phone back on the hall table.

I love Val. I only want Val, I swear. This is just… like… porn. Nothing else.

Emma Susanne

I don’t understand why Valerie does these things! It’s as if she wants me to feel exposed and insecure, and then suddenly like a slut enjoying my body, and then back to naked and exposed. It didn’t make any sense!

Frustrated and with blushing cheeks I reached for my phone and just typed in the first thing that popped into my head:

“You’re a dumb bimbo!”

Immediately, the app notified me that my modification was serious and gave me a maximum of two hours. Begrudgingly I agreed that it was a bit over the top, but I just wanted her to feel the same helplessness as I do when you see yourself about to be altered into something you don’t want.

Valerie

As I walked up to my front door, I suddenly felt the strangest feeling. It was as if someone had poured a can of syrup directly into my brain. It was as if everything slowed down around me, and for a second I had to think about what it was I was about to do. Oh, open the door! Duh. I let out a giggle, I’m, like, sooo dumb sometimes.

I walked inside and grabbed my phone on the hall table. A notification blinked on my screen. Zuzu must have done something again, the little slut bitch. I giggled at myself calling her that, somehow it sounded so funny. Zuzu is, like suuuper smart and professional. It’s so silly to think of her in her new look.

As I saw the text, I felt indignation rise inside of me. I might be dumb but you don’t just say that to someone!

I fumbled with the app and tried to think of something to get her back with, but I just couldn’t think of anything. I felt blank inside, and constantly caught my mind wandering.

Finally I gave up, and just typed “No YOUR a dum bimbo!”

The app then made me limit it to two hours, so I did, and then paced around the kitchen without really knowing what I should do next.

Marco came into the kitchen too after a little while, looking a little strange. Like he was guilty of something. But I couldn’t imagine what that could be so I just waved at him, and then giggled as I realized I didn’t need to wave, I could have just said ‘hi’ or something. I’m such a silly goose!

Emma Susanne

As I got Valerie’s misspelled app command back, I had time to feel panic rising again, but then the whole world slowed down. It felt nice. It was as if every thought was dull and slippery, and I didn’t have to try and hold them together. I could just… not think so much. But I know she wanted to get back at me, and that dumb bimbo needed to taste her own medicine. If only it wasn’t so much work to try and keep a coherent train of thoughts!

I tried thinking of things to have her do, but it felt impossible to come up with something good. I didn’t want to write ‘no you’ again, she was already dumb so it would just be stupid. Ah, screw it. I’m going to her place.

I went outside in my hoisted up skirt and unbuttoned blouse, but left the blazer at home. My nearly white hair flowed around my head and down my shoulders, and I had put on a lot of make-up to look extra slutty. Oh how I enjoyed the guys turning their heads as I walked down the street, swinging my hips from side to side, making my ass bounce with each step. I pouted my lips and winked as someone hooted at me from a car.

As I reached Valerie’s home, I didn’t knock, just walked inside. Valerie was in the kitchen, talking to Marco. Marco sounded a little freaked out, but I ignored it, since it felt too hard to figure out why.

“Hey, Valerie! " I shouted. “What the fuck!” And then I giggled. I had never said that word out loud! I am sooo bad.

“Zuzu, what the fuck are you doing here, bitch?” Valerie retorted, stepping out into the hallway with her hands on her hips. Behind her was Marco, staring from me to her.

“Who’re you calling bitch, bitch? And don’t call me that name!” I shouted. “You’re, like, wayy more of a bitch!”

Valerie let out a shocked sound and threw her hair back.

“You’re the one who look like a fucking Barbie doll, bitch!”

“You’re, like, sooo jealous right now,” I snorted, and for a moment we just stared at each other. Then I saw Valerie pick up her phone.

“You start every sentence with ‘I’m just a dumb bimbo, but’. Oh, fine, for two hours.”

I didn’t realize at first what she was doing, but then I understood that she must have used some kind of text to speech function, when I opened my mouth:

“I’m just a dumb bimbo, but what are you doing? Oh my god!”

Valerie giggled loudly, sounding like one of the girls from those Japanese series she watches.

I tried to figure out how to activate that function on my own phone, but without success, so instead I just wrote it:

“YOU start every sentence with ‘I’m not as smart as Emma Susanne but,’” I typed, slowly to try and remember the spelling, and then accepted the time limit of two hours.

Valerie’s phone chimed, and she made another angry sound, like a teenager.

“I’m not as smart as Emma Susanne but fuck you bitch!” she growled, and I couldn’t help laughing out loud.

“I’m just a dumb bimbo, but fuck you too! You can only speak like a bimbo teenager!” I retaliated, typing into the app.

“I’m not as smart as Emma Susanne, but uh-huh, you can only speak like a horny little hentai girl or whatever, bitch!” Valerie retorted in a squeaky voice, a complete caricature of a teenage bimbo. I laughed so hard I couldn’t stand up straight, and as I laughed, I heard my voice change to an even lighter version of Valerie’s, and I made little moaning, gasping sounds in between the laughter, which made me laugh even more. I sounded so incredibly silly!

Valerie couldn’t stop herself from giggling as well now, hiding her mouth in her hands and going ‘oh my gawd’ with every breath.

My brain was working so slowly, it was so hard remembering why I felt I was supposed to be angry.

“I’m just a dumb bimbo, but mmhh… how did this even start?” I blurted out, moaning out almost every word, and giggled again at how silly I sounded.

“I’m not as smart as Emma Susanne, but I… uh… like, don’t even remember. I think you did something to me in the app or whatever,” Valerie replied with her light, bimbo voice.

“I’m just a dumb bimbo, but mmh… oh… no, no it was you… mmmhh… you made me… do something… ohhh…”

Behind her, Marco was still just staring from me to Valerie. He had something haunted in his eyes, as if he was watching an impending traffic accident and couldn’t look away.

Marco

They… they were retaliating against one another. And I had started it. Fuck. Fuck! I had completely forgotten that you were notified when a command came. Emma Susanne had seen the notification and thought it was Val who had made her take off her bra and they started some sort of fucking sluttification war on each other.

And now they are standing in my hallway, one sounding and looking like a porn star and the other like a teenager dumb as a brick, and they were going to figure it out and fuck I can’t stop it!