The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, chapter 3

Emma Susanne

I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time now. It’s been ages since me and Valerie got to hang out together, and this evening we have been invited to a birthday party. Obviously I am looking forward to going because I enjoy the occasional party, but mainly both me and Valerie are looking forward to playing with the app when we’re in a public, but more relaxed environment. I have been feeling a little bad about modifying Valerie, and going back to just joking around and having fun feels very welcome.

Valerie is still wearing the occasional nerdy t-shirt, but she has bought more blouses and jeans, even a skirt and pantyhose, and she is really taking care of her new haircut. She looks like a new person. And everyone loves it! So I shouldn’t feel bad. But… somehow I still do.

She has changed in more ways than just her clothes, though. She seems a lot happier, smiling and in a sunny mood almost all the time. Not that she was a grumpy person before, but she definitely feels more relaxed nowadays. I thought it might be due to my little modifications, but now I am not so sure anymore, it feels a bit more than that. But I don’t really want to ask, in case she probes me on the altering of her style.

For the party, I actually decided on the pink outfit I bought due to Valerie’s command, only I changed the blouse to a white one with a little more cleavage. I felt like being a little bit more fun, and even though I don’t care much for men, it’s amusing and a little ego boosting when they sneak peeks at my chest.

I began fixing my hair while thinking about all the fun things I would do with the app tonight.

Valerie

Tonight I will leave all feelings of guilt behind, and just go and have fun with Zuzu at the party.

I have had so much bondage sex. Marco bought more straps and bondage ropes, and has been experimenting on different ways to tie me up almost every night for several weeks. I have been strapped to the bed, hogtied, bound up completely so I couldn’t move a limb, once he even bound me to the kitchen table. It feels so good, even though I am beginning to almost miss having regular sex. But I won’t complain, this is all I dreamed of. And he is so good at teasing, I always get several orgasms every night. The last one he has begun to force out of me, toying and teasing even though I am way too sensitive, so that it nearly hurts. It’s so sexy, and I get really turned on by it, but I feel myself being a little sore with all of this. I just… don’t want it to stop. What if he never does it again unless I keep going at his pace?

Anyway, it will be very nice to be away for a party, just goofing around with Zuzu with the app, like in the beginning.

I will wear my new, navy blue blouse with lots of cleavage, and tight, black jeans. I almost can’t remember what it was like to just pick out a nerdy t-shirt and sweatpants every day without even thinking. Sure, it’s comfy, but now I really want to feel pretty like this again!

“Every time someone says ‘cheers’, you will respond with a silly dance move and a ‘woop woop!’”

I nearly fell over laughing at Zuzu’s modification notice, and watched her smiling broadly next to me on the couch before innocently saying ‘cheers!’. Immediately I could feel myself rising from the couch, marveling at how natural and normal it felt to respond with a little twerking and a loud ‘woop woop!’ before sitting down again.

It was so strange, how I could know inside my head that that wasn’t a normal response to ‘cheers’, but it still was the easiest thing in the world to accept. This app was really something else.

Another person walked by, shouting ‘cheers!’ at no one in particular, and Zuzu all but rolled on the floor laughing as I once more did the silly dance move and shouted ‘woop woop!’ back at the guy walking past. He was a happy drunk and hollered ‘woop woop’ back at me as I sat down laughing together with Zuzu. Time to get back at her. Before anyone else cheered me.

“Go and ask the prettiest single guy here if he wants to dance, and if he does, dance a whole song with him,” I typed into the action text bar, and got a death glare from Zuzu. I know she’s not interested in men, but I also know that she’s not blind. She definitely has a type, she just hates admitting it. I grinned innocently back at her.

She rose from the couch, looking like a lamb on the way to the slaughter, and scanned the room. Since she doesn’t know everyone at this party, she is going to have to find out if the prettiest guys are taken or not. I giggled into my hands as I watched her trying to ask around discreetly.

Zuzu likes tall, well built men who dress a little like her, more suit men than frat boys so to speak. There weren’t that many to choose between, and to her luck, the second one she asked about was actually single.

As she passed me on her way over to the designated dance area with the man in tow, she mouthed ‘I will kill you!’ to me. I demonstratively picked up a bowl of popcorn and sat down near the dance floor to stare at them, to make it even more embarrassing. Unfortunately, the dance floor was riddled with people with drinks going ‘cheers!’ every thirty seconds, so I think both me and Zuzu got equal amounts of laughter out of this. But it was worth it, watching her awkwardly dance with the guy who clearly couldn’t stop staring at her cleavage.

During the evening, Zuzu got me to do a hula dance, exclaim “ahhh, refreshing!” every time I took a sip of my drink, tell a joke to each and every person at the party (I had no idea I knew so many jokes!) and braid my hair into two braids (that, due to my hair quality, stood right out on each side) and tell everyone my name was Pippi Longstocking.

Me on the other hand, retaliated swiftly with my own devious ideas. My favorite was to make her do an anime girl pose and say ‘uwu’ in her cutest baby voice, any time anyone said her name. She got so embarrassed by it that she actually made a workaround by telling everyone to call her Zuzu, which was even more hilarious.

Besides that, I had her let her hair down from the strict bun she always wears, and open two more buttons in her blouse (nothing wrong with going a little wild!), I made her sing the National Anthem (she’s a decent singer, but at the end of the song, her face was redder than a Chinese flag), and finally I made her say ‘I sense a disturbance in the Force’ any time anyone turned off or on a light switch.

We were both rather drunk, me slightly moreso, but nothing too crazy. We were having fun, teasing each other and in awe about the app that made us do such insane things but not only did the modifications feel so natural, and the actions almost scary in their intensity, but you could also perform them so discreetly that no one at the party were even the slightest bit suspicious or confused. Everyone just assumed we were a little drunk and crazy, and sometimes even considered us the life of the party with our antics! Had I been single, I most definitely could have taken someone home with me. And Zuzu could of course do that as well. I did actually consider modifying her to want to get laid, but that would have been too intrusive I think.

While discussing that particular topic over a glass of water to slow down a little, we came to talk about being careful with the app. We didn’t know yet if there were any limitations to the app, which could mean it could be dangerous if we weren’t careful. Was it possible to have someone, like, start running and then just never stop? Just run until they die? That surely must be something Dylan would at least have thought about. But at the same time, we decided not to do anything too big, just in case.

Emma Susanne

Oh man, this app! The crazy stuff I have done today, and it has been so much fun. I do think I could be a bit too uptight, Valerie is correct about that. Just being forced to let go like this has been… I don’t know. Refreshing! Like Valerie’s drink before. I giggled at the memory.

The party went on, and we continued toying around with small things in the app, but mainly just sitting on the couch and talking about all the amazing and weird things you could theoretically do with the app (you could modify people who wanted to stop smoking, or remove phobias, or making shy people actually go and ask their crush out). The guy that Valerie made me dance with in the beginning of the evening, continued to come to us, offer me drinks, tried to talk to me. I noticed I still had the extra buttons opened, the way Valerie had made me do before, but I didn’t feel embarrassed about it as I normally would. I felt that the things I had already done tonight made it just natural to maybe look a little slutty as well.

The thought of me being slutty made me snort with laughter, and I whispered what I was thinking to Valerie, who laughed out loud with the preposterous thought.

Although it was a little naughty to be all dressed up in blazer and skirt, like a real snob, and then open extra buttons and have my hair down as a contrast. Maybe that’s what the, admittedly cute, guy was thinking too. I wonder what he would look like underneath his own suit…

Suddenly I felt a little tingle in my nether regions. At first I thought Valerie had written something for me in the app, but she was not on her phone. Was this evening’s playfulness getting to me? I don’t even remember the last time I had sex, and here I was, thinking dirty thoughts about some stranger? That was something impulsive that Valerie could have done, if she was single. Not me.

I felt myself try to swat those thoughts away, but another part of me was beginning to feel curious. However… I knew I would never go through with it, I was too much of a prude. Not unless I got a little help… was this app going to work like that?

“Hey, Valerie?” I whispered, and she looked up. She must have sensed something, because she grinned.

“Yeah?”

“So… uh… I think… I actually want to… you know.”

Valerie grinned even broader, playfully shoving me in the side.

“Nah sis, you gotta spell it out!”

Oh, she was going to make me blush, was she… I’ll get her for that some time as well. But right now I needed her.

“Fine.” I lowered my voice even further. “I want to fuck that guy.”

Valerie squealed as quietly as possible, and almost jumped up and down on the couch.

“Hell yeah girl! Finally!”

“But I know I’ll just change my mind the second we leave the apartment… but I don’t want to change my mind. I want to just have a night of mindless sex with a stranger, no regrets.”

“Ooooh,” Valerie gasped way too loud, and immediately quieted down as I hushed her, giggling. “You want me to use the app!”

With our heads together, we whispered back and forth on how to construct the modification to make it work, until we decided on what we thought would be the best option. Valerie typed it in.

“You are so horny that you want to follow that man home, and have sex with him all night long.”

Before she pressed ‘send’, she looked up at me.

“You sure, girl?”

I nodded, my cheeks most likely as pink as my outfit.

I watched her press the button to send the command, but a small notification showed up on her screen instead:

“You are about to give a command that is deemed to be of a more serious kind. Please specify a time limit for this action, at a maximum of 2 hours.”

We looked at each other. So there were limitations, that was nice to know! In this case, we assumed that it meant that the time frame was for how long I would feel horny and want to have sex due to the app. After the effect wore off, I therefore had a chance to change my mind, but obviously also to continue of my own free will. The more I thought about it, the happier I was. I really did want to have sex with him, but what if he was a complete idiot? It was nice to know that I wasn’t blindsided by the app in that case.

“Alright, set it to one hour,” I whispered. “I will have time to get to his home, get a little pre-action, and then I get to decide.”

Valerie nodded happily, and entered the command. I heard the notification go off in my handbag, and then the tingling sensation I had felt before intensified. I rose and walked over to the guy.

As we left the party, I realized I didn’t even know his name. It didn’t matter. An hour later, I was in his bed, his face buried in my pussy, me still in my pink dress suit but with the panties thrown across the floor and my blouse unbuttoned all the way. I didn’t even feel the effect wear off.

God, I love this app.

Marco

I must admit, I was a little jealous of the girls for going away to the party. I was sort of invited, the plus one kind of way, but I didn’t know anyone there and I would definitely have felt awkward. It wasn’t so much going to the party, as it was the thought of them both having fun and letting loose, and me not being there to see it.

I am not worried that Val would do anything stupid, of course. But it still annoys me to think of men coming on to her, and her, you know, giggling and being all cute without me there. I never let her know that’s how I feel, obviously. I don’t want to be the jealous husband. But still. And… well, I can’t really help it—when Valerie came home at two in the morning, all giggly and happy, telling me that Emma Susanne had gone home with a stranger… I did feel my insides knot a little. The thought of some random dude getting to touch those amazing boobs and that tantalizing, tight butt felt… uncomfortable. Not that I would want to do it myself, of course. I just didn’t like the fact that someone else got to.

I thought about it the next day too. Valerie was hungover but happy, and was talking with Emma Susanne on the phone, laughing and cheering about her apparent success. It seemed Emma Susanne had been laid for the first time in a year, something Valerie had kept count of but not her. I didn’t like it. I couldn’t quite explain why, but I didn’t like it.

And then I thought about Emma Susanne in her kitchen, imagining her removing her clothes, slowly, deliberately, those tits being freed from the strict, tight clothing… her nipples, they must be so perfect. I had seen a hint of them underneath the cloth of her bikini once when we were all at the bath house, and Jesus Christ, they looked perfect even like that. I felt myself harden just by remembering it. Damn it, I need to stop thinking about Emma Susanne. I am with Valerie. Maybe I should tie her down and get my frustrations out on her?

I remember loving our regular, slow, missionary sex life as if in a distant dream, now all I can think of is ropes, straps and Val’s body served like a package on the bed. Funny how things can change.

As I walked over to Val on our bed, hinting about what I wanted, I couldn’t help noticing a speck of disappointment on her face, before smiling her ‘come get me’ smile, and allowing me to start strap her down.

I can’t quite put my finger on why I decided to snoop through Val’s phone. It is Monday, and my day off at work, and Val forgot her phone today as she left for the comic book store. It was laying there on her bedside table as I woke up, and I watched it light up as she received a text from Emma Susanne. She is saved as ‘Zuzu’ on Val’s phone, but I know she hates that nickname, so I never call her that. I guess it’s silly, but I want her to respect me more because of it.

Anyway, I watched the screen darken again, and just stared at the little blinking light on the top, showing that there was a new message waiting. What could Emma Susanne be texting Val about at work? It occurred to me that I had no idea what these girls texted about, or how they behaved at their jobs.

I laid back, checking my own phone for a while, but ever so often I caught myself sneaking a peek at the phone on Val’s side of the bed. Why was I so interested? Well, maybe they were talking about me? Or some other guy? Maybe Emma Susanne was sharing details about her one night stand? Maybe it wasn’t even a one night stand, maybe she was going to see him again? I bet he is a jerk.

Finally, I just did it. I rolled over the bed, grabbed Val’s phone, punched in her code (she doesn’t even keep it a secret so this is not really snooping, it’s just… checking), and opened the text from Emma Susanne.

“Hey there, are you online? Would you like to play?”

Typical Emma Susanne, even a friendly text message was written with impeccable grammar and style. But what did she mean? Play? Were they playing a mobile game together or something?

I checked Val’s apps and found a few games, but none that I could ever imagine Emma Susanne playing.

Of course, I saw the App-grade app. Several times as I scrolled back and forth, trying to figure out what they were playing. It took me at least ten minutes before it hit me.

Emma Susanne had the App-grade app too.

Emma Susanne

I was a little disappointed when Val didn’t reply to my text message immediately, but I soon got other things to think of. My boss called me and asked if I had the time, apparently he was in a meeting with one of our higher-ups, and they had asked for me specifically. I have designed a statistics tool that we are using at the bank, and my boss’ boss wanted me to demonstrate it. I quickly adjusted my clothes and hair, and sent another text message to Val:

“Nevermind, big meeting! I’ll talk to you later.”

About an hour later I was still in the room with the two men, discussing how the tool could be implemented in other areas, when I heard a phone notification. And to my absolute horror, I soon after felt a rising sensation, that familiar, terrible force. I knew exactly what I had to do.

It was sheer luck that I could recognize it so fast, and that Val hadn’t been more specific than she had. I had the sense to excuse myself to the bathroom, but I only made it through half the corridor before the app decided I was resisting too much, and it became nearly impossible to stop myself.

In the absolute last minute, I jumped inside a store room, before the app took over.

Marco

I don’t know exactly what the app can do, and how it’s done. Several times for almost an hour, I put the phone back down, went to do something else, and then returned. I stared at the picture of Emma Susanne. She looked so hot in the picture. I don’t know why I couldn’t just put the phone down and ignore it.

But it was like a voice inside, telling me that this might be my only chance. Val never forgets her phone, and obviously Emma Susanne can never know how I feel about her. So this was my only chance. I saw the camera symbol. I didn’t know that you could watch someone in a camera. And when I looked, and she was talking to some dudes at work, I thought that she would just follow the action later, at a suitable time. I didn’t know she had to do it immediately.

So I just… I just typed it in, at the action text bar. “Remove your bra.” That was all. And I watched her freeze, look panicked… and then I realized I had fucked up, but it was too late. She ran out, hurried down a corridor—the camera switched to another angle—and then she opened another door, looking even more panicking, and… the camera switched again.

This camera was strangely placed. It wasn’t in the ceiling as the others had been, but behind something on a shelf. I could just barely see her moving inside the room, and it was a bit dimly lit, but with sheer luck, the only place she could stand in the cramped room was in the middle, and then I had a great view, close up, of her upper body.

She was staring straight ahead, the panicky look in her eyes was gone. She just looked indifferent, as she removed her blazer, and began unbuttoning her blouse. One by one, the buttons snapped aside, showing more and more skin. I noticed that I was holding my breath… and my hand was slowly descending downwards, inside my underwear.

Soon, all buttons were opened, and she reached her arms back, dropping the blouse to the ground. Her bra opened in the front, oh Jesus… her tits were pushed together as she struggled a little with unhooking the bra from the little clip… and then, it opened. She removed the bra, and held it in her hand, staring in front of her. But I didn’t look at her face. I was masturbating furiously now, watching her amazing breasts, so round, juicy, moving slowly up and down with her breaths. Her nipples were so sexy, a dark pink shade and just perfect in size. Jesus, I wanted to taste them, suckle and nibble on them, bury my face in them. Val’s huge jugs are lovely, but these petite, firm things… fitting perfectly between my lips, perfect to cup one in each hand…

“Ohhh fuck!” I shouted out loud as I came, squirting long strings of semen over myself, the bed (oh shit), Val’s phone (oh fucking shit!).

Meanwhile on the camera, I could see Emma Susanne looking around, looking confused, angry, even a bit scared. She was looking down at her phone, while trying to put her clothes back on, and I decided to turn off Val’s phone. After cleaning it thoroughly, I laid back on the bed and tried to bring back the images of Emma Susanne’s tits. But now as the horniness had died down post orgasm, I felt horrible. I really shouldn’t have done that.

But Jesus Christ, I love this app.