The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade, chapter 2

Emma Susanne

We have been playing around with this amazing (and, admittedly, a bit scary) app for a few days now, and I can’t stop myself from thinking it any more. I love Valerie, I really, truly do, but it’s just… she is so very immature, and I just can’t stand seeing her with absolutely no goals in life, completely happy in that disgusting nerd store for eternity. I just think she’s going to wake up one day and realize it’s too late.

I had begun thinking about it already with the first few commands in the app, but brushed it off, because you’re not supposed to want to change your friends. But if I just… just a little… nudged her in the right direction? Just giving her a little speck of extra ambition, a tiny bit of motivation… who knew what she could become!

Still feeling guilty, I figured I would just do it small. Just for fun, really.

I opened the app, made sure Valerie was online like we had agreed upon, and then clicked the Mod button.

“Today, you will not wear any nerdy t-shirts.”

I watched her through her own security cameras, and she stood for ages in front of her wardrobe, looking frustrated. I giggled a little, what would happen if she didn’t have anything else? She wouldn’t go out naked… no. Or… would she?

Relieved, I watched her finally pull out an old, blue t-shirt without any print at all, and put it on. I felt even worse now, it was too small for her and she looked ridiculous.

It’s Saturday, so at least she won’t have to go to work with it, but I felt compelled to add an action to save the situation.

“Go buy three blouses at Boutique le Chique.”

That’s the store where I buy most of my work attire. She won’t find anything nerdy in there, that’s for sure.

Valerie looked very reluctant, and I could swear she glared up at the camera, at me, before walking out of the house.

“I’ll get you for this!” came a text message, as I watched Valerie through different street cameras. At one point when she crossed the street, I even got to see her from someone’s dash cam. This app… it’s fascinating, but… can this really be… okay? As in, legally? No, I can’t dwell on that. No one knows about the app, and all of this is harmless. The hacking into cameras isn’t hurting anyone.

I was a little disappointed, Valerie did indeed buy three blouses, but she chose three plain, black ones. I snickered as she smiled triumphantly at the camera. Touché!

She got me back almost immediately.

“Go buy a completely pink set of clothes, and wear it on the way back from the store.”

I groaned as I felt that now so familiar urge, and let myself get pushed by an invisible force outside. I was going to look so silly! I hoped none of my colleagues would see me…

As I was standing in the fifth store I had been searching—since I really had no idea where to find a complete set of pink clothes—it dawned on me how specific you needed to be. I knew and strongly felt I had to complete the action Valerie had sent to me. I really needed to buy these clothes. But I had no problem disregarding clothes that were way too dumb, like a Minnie Mouse college shirt I found, or pink sweatpants that I would never wear.

Instead, I picked out a pink blazer, a rather tasteful, pink blouse and skirt in the same shade, pumps in a discreet dusty pink that I could even see myself wearing to work… I had to follow the command but I was free to do it my own way. There was a difference there, between the actions and the modifications, because when you were modified, the modification really made sense to you. Even if it was something you’d never do. So, for example, if Valerie had set a modification as well as the action, to something along the lines of ‘you really like pink Minnie Mouse sweaters’, I would most likely have looked a lot more stupid leaving the store than I did now.

I looked different, but actually rather classy, I felt, looking into the store mirror. My brown hair flowed down my shoulders, matching the pink blazer really nicely, and the pencil skirt tightened around my butt in a way that made even myself admire it a little.

“No fair! You look hot in everything!”

I giggled as I read Valerie’s text message, and left the store with a wink towards the security camera at the exit.

I don’t think I am a very vain person. I am aware that I get attention from men sometimes, and I do think positively about my thin body. I have rather medium sized breasts, but they are perky and round, and on the few occasions I wear cleavage, I do consider them rather perfect, really. Like my butt, nicely shaped and looks good in tight clothes.

But I don’t really have time to have ‘morning routines’ or sit hours at a make-up table. I am rather simple, a dash of mascara and some lip gloss, and I am good to go.

Valerie is like me but worse. She never wears make-up at all, she hides her curvaceous body in oversized t-shirts and sweatpants, and lets her hair just go wild around her head. She could be amazingly hot if she did something, just anything, but she considers it a complete waste of time.

But now, my little plan has begun to take form inside my head. She will be thankful for it, I know she will, and I won’t do a lot. But I know she will love it!

Valerie

Damn you, Zuzu! Will you ever get off my back about my clothes? I love that girl to bits, but sometimes she’s just a little too bossy, you know? I know I don’t dress as pretty as she does, but come on. I just don’t care about that. I want to feel comfortable. I am slightly on the bigger side, lots of boobs and ass, and to be honest, I feel a little self conscious sometimes about my looks. It doesn’t really help then, to have your best friend nagging you about putting on something revealing.

But I am not mad at her of course. It was a little funny to be staring into my closet, realizing I had basically nothing at all that wasn’t nerdy in any way. And now, I have three black blouses that I am most likely never going to wear, but at least… well, now I at least have an option. You know, if I am invited to a gala dinner at the Ritz or something.

I chuckled at my own thoughts and closed the wardrobe, still in that hideous, too small, blue t-shirt. I wasn’t going to wear a blouse just because she made me buy it, wayyy too proud for that.

Or… maybe I should?

I barely registered the notification on my phone—I guess Zuzu sent another mod—as I opened the wardrobe again, staring at the black blouses. I mean, why would I wear an uncomfortable t-shirt instead of one of those soft, silky blouses? I did try them on in the store, making sure they didn’t fit too horribly. Back then I didn’t think much of it, but now I seem to recall that they did look and feel very nice.

I slowly wriggled myself out of the blue shirt and dropped it on the floor. I was braless underneath, like I almost always am, and my big boobs made a slapping sound as they fell down after finally getting out of its prison.

I love my boobs, and I know Marco does too, but suddenly I really felt I should put on a bra. Do I even still have any bras? Of course I do. Somewhere…

I rummaged around in a drawer and picked out a black, lacy bra that I have worn like, once in my life. Size DDD. Yup. These babies are huge. And very sensitive, I might add. I love when Marco plays really softly with them with his fingers and tongue. If only I got to experience that while completely tied up, unable to move… ohh, no no, back to my wardrobe. No need to get my panties all messed up.

I chuckled again, trying to shake the hot images away, and put the bra on. It was tight and slightly uncomfortable, but damn, that cleavage was really something!

I put one of the blouses on, and after rummaging around a bit longer, I also found a pair of jeans instead of baggy joggers. I turned to the mirror. Oh my lord, who is that hot bitch?

The blouse is light like a cloud, and my chest looks so perfect. The jeans make my ass look bigger, I think, but hey, I like it big! Why haven’t I tried it out before?

I just stood there for several minutes, admiring myself in the mirror, before I heard the door shut. Oh my, Marco is back! I wonder what he’ll say? He might not even recognize me. Grinning broadly, I turned to the bed and pretended to be doing something with the pillows, so that I got a reason to bend over and pout my ass out towards the bedroom door.

“What the… Jesus Christ Val, wow!” Marco exclaimed as he entered and I stood up, showing off my blouse.

“Like it?” I giggled, and Marco walked over and burrowed his head into my chest.

“Love it! You get on that bed and don’t move, little lady” he said with a mischievous smile. I immediately felt my insides twirl, and laid down on the bed, grinning back at him. The way he said ‘don’t move’ made me think of ropes and chains again.

Emma Susanne

Guiltily, I put down the phone. I told myself that she looked happy, Marco was happy, this was a good thing. I did the right thing, typing in “you want to wear the blouse and jeans” and then “you feel that you look really sexy in this attire” as mods in the app. I knew something small like that wouldn’t make her suspicious. And Marco had loved it too. I had been a little scared that he wouldn’t, that he preferred her in sweatpants and t-shirts, but he had really liked it. I couldn’t hear any sound, because her cameras are not that high-tec, but I didn’t need to hear what they were saying to know what they were going to do now. So why did I still feel a little guilty about all this?

Valerie

Gods, he is so good at this.

I panted and moaned as Marco licked my nipples, slowly fucking me. I had already orgasmed, but I could feel another one inching closer. Ohh fuck, how can I have been so lucky as to land him?

He looks a little nerdy, tall and a bit on the scrawny side, with a nice, dark beard and brown eyes that can burrow into my soul. I think he’s the most handsome man on the planet, and by god, the best lover I have ever had. Well, I mean, I have had three in total. But still.

If only I could get him to tie me up. Lately, that’s all I have been thinking about. It has come to the point that I am imagining it in bed, as we have sex.

“Marco?” I breathed, groaning as he gently bit my nipple, only hard enough to feel like a little pinch. I nearly orgasmed immediately.

“Yes, love?” he murmured.

“Could you hold me down on the bed…?”

He stopped what he was doing, and I immediately had one of this ‘oh fuck’ moments. Why had I said it?

“Hold you down?” he repeated, looking uncomfortable.

“Uh…”

I struggled to find the words. I had been so close to coming that I hadn’t been thinking clearly, I just… I kind of hoped he would just do it on the spur of the moment…

“Babe, come on, I don’t want to do anything… you know… weird. You know that.”

“I know, I know, forget I said anything!” I urged, pleading inside my head that he would just go back and continue. But he sat up and scratched his head, wiping his lips after all the licking. Gods I wanted him back down on my chest… but the moment was gone.

“Are you into that?” he murmured.

“No! I just… I don’t know why I said that. Please, Marco, just forget it.”

“Uh… yeah, okay.”

I hated seeing him like that. He looked at me, almost, you know… with pity.

I rose from the bed and put on the blouse again, covering up my boobs.

“I’ll just go for a walk,” Marco said, getting dressed too.

The moment he left, I grabbed my phone and put on my favorite dirty channel, and masturbated furiously to the bondage videos. I was a mixture of angry and embarrassed. How dared he make me feel like that? It’s not as if bondage is, like, the most pearl-clutching kink on the planet. Everyone is into that, basically. I occasionally chat on forums, you know, I know how normal it is. And yet, Marco makes me feel like an idiot for just asking a simple question.

I had two orgasms before I could think clearly again. I am not going to be treated like this, not by my own husband. He is amazing, he really is, minus this one little thing. And here I am, with a tool that can make him absolutely perfect. I would be an idiot not using that.

Marco

Again with the violent stuff. She has nudged and nudged about that for as long as we have been together. Holding her down, wanting me to be on top with all my weight on her, taking her against the wall while pushing her hands onto it… small things, but it makes me uncomfortable. And I have repeatedly told her so.

And this time it sucks, because it was really nice to see her dressed up for once, she looked so sexy. And then she goes and ruins the mood.

I know I am an asshole for this, but whenever we have fights or I feel overwhelmed, I go out for walks. Val thinks I am just walking around the blocks aimlessly, but I am actually always walking to the same spot. It’s a park bench behind a bush near the river. It’s just… there is a hole in the foliage, so you can see through a window behind it. And… well. Yeah. It’s Emma Susanne’s kitchen window.

I have never seen anything inappropriate, of course. But sometimes as I watch her do the dishes or lean over the table to clean it, I imagine what she looks like naked. Like, what it would be like to see her walk around in the kitchen butt naked and doing chores.

Val is a big girl, huge, sexy tits and ass, curves that I love feeling and tasting. Emma Susanne is the exact opposite. Petite, thin, perfectly round tits that you can cup in one hand… I think, at least… and that ass…

And then I feel guilty, and I walk back home and make up with Val again.

I love her, I really, really do. I don’t want Emma Susanne. She wouldn’t ever look at me that way anyway.

As I came home from my walk this time, Val met me at the door. She kissed me, and told me she had something to show me.

Valerie

At first he didn’t believe me. Of course. No one would. But I made him download it, upload his picture, and connect us. And then, then I demonstrated. The look on his face as I made him do a little dance on the floor. I laughed, but he just looked even more uncomfortable.

“What the hell is this thing,” he said, as if I knew how it worked… and the thing is, I knew he wouldn’t like the app. He hates being manipulated, nagged, made to do what he doesn’t want to do. But I also knew that as soon as he had the app, I would make him okay with it. While he was staring at his phone, trying to grasp the consent, I typed in “you feel comfortable about this app”.

I watched him visibly relax. The tension was gone, the suspicion was exchanged with curiosity. He tried out a few harmless actions and mods on me, and we laughed together.

It is too soon to just go directly to my plan. Besides, I already came three times, and feel a bit exhausted. But I am determined now. This is my path to happiness, and Marco will still be the same man. Just… just a tad better. And I will finally, finally get to experience absolute happiness. Tomorrow is Sunday. That will be the perfect day. Oh, and I’d better take down the cameras in the bedroom… I think it’s best if Zuzu doesn’t find out that I broke my promise. And also, I don’t think she wants to watch what’s going on in there anyway…

Marco

This app is really amazing. Who could invent such a thing? I have been looking at it all morning now, trying to understand what everything is. Val didn’t tell me much else than that you can command her to do things, and change things about her—which I really don’t want to do anyway—but it is a lot of fun watching her do the actions I type in.

Yesterday we went to bed quite shortly after she showed me the app. She looked tired, and I was too, so we just fell asleep. But now, as she is still in bed with me, I am toying around with it, making her do things half asleep. Spread her legs, toy with her boobs, smack her own butt—you know, mature things grown men would have her do.

I got a little turned on, to be honest, when she mumbled that I was an asshole, while getting on all fours as I had just sent her as an action, pouting her ass at me.

Now, I think she’s getting back at me, she is smiling and reaching for her phone. I wonder what silly things she will try this time? Yesterday she got me to dance. At first, it felt horrible, being forced to do something I didn’t want to do. I felt violated and angry, and scared at the same time, but after Val sent me that modification that I was to feel okay with the app, I just felt relaxed. It makes total sense, the app is not bad at all, and I don’t know why I was so hesitant at first. When she made me do the dance again, later, I just laughed with her.

We’ll see what she makes me do this time. I just need to go to the bathroom quickly, and then we can continue…

Jesus, I’m getting hornier by the minute, even here inside the bathroom. I can’t stop thinking about her body, it’s so sexy. I wonder what it would feel like if she was tied down on the bed? I have never been into these things, but the thought of tying her down so that she can’t move at all, is strangely alluring. Do we have any rope, though? No, ropes are too rough. Maybe the straps I use for our spare mattresses in the bathroom closet would do? I roll them tight and tie straps around them.

As I came back from the bathroom with the straps, I could see her eyes bulge out. This is what she has been hinting all along, and I haven’t really liked the idea before, but now I can’t wait to try. I am already rock hard, Jesus Christ, why have we not done this before? Four straps is enough for now, I’ll buy better ones later.

Val looked nearly dazed as I strapped her down, tying her wrists to each bed post, and then doing the same with her feet. She was soon laying like a cross on the bed, legs and arms spread to the max, and she was moaning. So, so wet, and Jesus, the whole scene was so hot. I can’t believe I have tried to avoid this before!

Val groaned as I bent down to lick her nearly dripping wet pussy. She pulled on her restraints, seemingly taking pleasure in the fact that she was strapped down hard and unable to move, even though I don’t think she wanted me to stop for a second.

She orgasmed after just a few minutes of me licking her, playing with her swollen clitoris with my tongue until she screamed with pleasure, her whole body shaking. Then, I moved up, toying with her tits, licking them too, bouncing, squeezing, and she couldn’t do anything. I even got to try something I haven’t done before, but have been fantasizing a little about… I put my dick between her tits and pushed them against my hard shaft, fucking her boobs for a little. She was moaning the whole time.

And then, I entered her. I fucked her where she layed, bound in place, in my own pace, toying with her boobs and alternating the speed until she came again, screaming and tossing in the bed, as if she had never experienced anything better in her life. I don’t understand why I haven’t tried bondage before, why I have even disliked it.

I made her cum one more time by teasing her clitoris with my fingers as I fucked her, and this time we climaxed simultaneously. She looked absolutely blissful after, panting and smiling, dazed and shivering next to me.

Jesus Christ, I am such a good lover. I’ll definitely go buy more restraints. I will tie her up more next time.

Valerie

Gods, I can’t stop smiling. That was the best thing I have ever felt in my life. And Marco loved it. I saw how hard he was. I shouldn’t feel guilty, this is truly something he enjoyed. I just nudged him along with the app, that’s all. When he was in the bathroom, I just… clicked the notification for him on his phone. He doesn’t have to see it. I don’t have to feel guilty or ashamed, I did our relationship a favor.

Maybe Monday I should buy some more jeans. And maybe pop into that store again, whatever the name was, and buy some other colors?

Emma Susanne

I noticed Val removed the cameras in her bedroom. I don’t mind, I wouldn’t want to accidentally have to see anything not meant for me anyway. But I am a little bummed that I can’t see her face trying on new clothes anymore. Although, I could always see it in the store. I guess that will have to do.

Monday came along, and Valerie looked unusually chipper on her way to work. We also texted, and she was clearly in a great mood. Was that all because of my little clothes thing, nudging her a little towards a wardrobe change? In that case, I really should stop feeling guilty!

We did our usual little playing around with each other during the day, and at lunch, I sent her off to the hairdresser. She has lovely curls, but she shouldn’t just leave them looking like a bird’s nest like that. A hairdresser would make something really pretty with them. And just a smidge of mascara and blush maybe?

Going to the hairdresser was an action, but I won’t lie, I did send a modification saying “you feel like doing something new with your hair” beforehand. So the action of sending her off, made her happy, and she was smiling and texting me that it was good that I gave her that push, because she really had been thinking about doing something with her hair. So no need for me to feel bad. She enjoys it.

The result was stunning. The hairdresser straightened some of the messiest curls, and bleached some highlights that really made her stand out. She looks beautiful, sophisticated even. I can see that she is a bit shocked at the result, but I know she will thank me in the end.

I truly think this app is the best thing that has ever happened to us!