The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

App-grade

By Jo Queen

Chapter 1

Valerie

I have always admired Zuzu for her professionalism. Ever since we were in middle school, she was the one organizing every game and instructed everyone on how to play correctly, even if it was just a game of tag. And everyone just… you know, listened. Some people are followers, but Zuzu is definitely a leader. She dresses smartly, pantsuits, blazers, pencil skirts, the whole nine yards, and I think it’s only me in the entire world who has seen her with that amazing, nearly waist length, golden brown hair down. Everyone else only sees it in a tight bun or at the most a high ponytail. Her blue eyes can either pierce you right through, or make you want to swim in them.

Oh, and she abhors being called Zuzu. It’s Emma Susanne. Both names. Always, only. She won’t even look at me if I would ever dare to address her as Zuzu. So I only do it in my head, and giggle a little every time.

She is single of course. No room for a man in her life, between her work at the Central Bank, the gym, and hanging out with me. Besides, she always laughs and says that no man would be content with having to book an appointment with her for sex, and filling out a performance evaluation afterwards. Best part is, I don’t even think she’s joking. Everything is work for her, and if it cannot be rated, measured and/or evaluated for progress, it’s not worth her time.

And I love her for it. She is the only one who can stop me from doing overly crazy things, who can keep me somewhat level headed. And despite my description of her, she is so much fun, and so relaxing, to hang out with. I can play a computer game for two hours while she reads a book on South African economy, and we still just deeply enjoy each other’s company while doing it.

We’re both twenty-three years old, but she acts like forty and I act like fifteen. I love gaming, anime, comic books, figurines, all of those things you normally associate with teenage boys. She wears suits and works in a great position at a huge bank, and I work at a comic book store. When I married Marco, at 19, we had a Lord of the Rings-themed wedding and I was dressed as Arwen, and my wedding ring is The One Ring but with a sentence from our vows written in Elvish inside. That’s the level of nerdiness we’re at.

I look nothing like Zuzu. I have shoulder length black hair, thick and curly, and a round face with dark brown eyes behind a rather big pair of glasses. My whole wardrobe consists of sweatpants and nerdy, or goofy, T-shirts. You know, half of them are with characters from Once Piece, Death Note or Princess Mononoke, and the other half with funny quotes from video games and movies, like, “Careful, there’s a beverage here!” or the old classic “All your base are belong to us”.

Both me and Zuzu love to tease each other about our appearances and how we live our lives. I joke that she needs one of those movie makeovers where the strict girl lets her hair out and suddenly looks like a completely different person. She laughs and says that if I ever put on a suit I would probably burst into flames with sheer awkwardness.

That’s why it was so surprising to receive a text message from her, telling me that she was on her way over to my place, to show me an app she found online. She wants me to make sure it isn’t a scam. And, get this, it’s a makeover app or something. Called App-grade. If that isn’t the corniest app name I ever heard, it certainly is close to it. And why would some sort of makeover app even make a person like Zuzu so excited? She never changes. I mean, if I didn’t know her, I’d think she slept in her work clothes, standing in the hallway, ready to leave for work.

Me on the other hand, I get excited about everything. Last month I happened to walk by an ad for a trip to a city five hours away, and in the picture I saw a comic book store. So I just booked a trip, right there, and called Marco to tell him to pack his bags. That’s both an example of what excites me, and my level of impulsivity.

Marco was happy of course. He loves Zuzu. Sometimes it even makes me a little bit jealous, even though I trust him completely when he says he hasn’t even thought about her as a woman, only as a cool person to be around. But, he lights up in that special way, you know, when he hears she’s coming over.

Anyway, I am very curious to hear whatever it is that made the strict Emma Susanne go bananas over an app.

Zuzu Emma Susanne

Of course I didn’t believe a word at first, when Duncan at work told me about this project his brother was working on. It sounded normal at first, his geeky, computer savvy brother Dylan, who basically lived in his mom’s basement at 35, coming up with an app where you could toy around with someone’s behavior. You would picture an app where you roleplay with an AI or something, correct? Incorrect. This, as Duncan proudly described it, was a game changer. Unique. It isn’t about pretending to be someone else, you actually alter a person. As in, you type in a command, and the person connected to you in the app does that command. As in, is compelled to. I thought it was laughable, of course. You cannot make something like that in a townhouse basement while munching on chips.

But then he took me aside, and he showed me. It wasn’t tested yet, so he couldn’t actually demonstrate it, because no one was connected to the app yet, but all he had to do was take my picture. Suddenly I could see myself on his screen with four bars saying Mood, Energy, Lust and Food. And that’s when I finally began to waver. Because those bars… they showed me. Mood closer to the happy face to the right, energy low, lust on zero, and the Food bar showing the effects of me not having lunch today. How was that even possible from a picture? And I swear to God, I yawned and watched the bloody Energy bar tick down.

Duncan then showed me two buttons on each side of the picture, one yellow saying ‘Mod’ and one green saying ‘Act’. When I clicked ‘Mod’ just to try it, there was a short text description over a text box, stating “type in a behavioral modification. Please observe that it is not possible to alter physical appearance.” Just for fun, I typed in ‘always use complicated words at work’, but Duncan laughed and told me that Dylan had constructed it so that you could never modify your own behavior, just someone else’s. It was his clever way of forcing more people to buy the app. It was only later that I realized I had been using Duncan’s phone. How the heck could that thing know that I was trying to modify myself if I wasn’t even on my own phone? Had I realized that faster, I might have been too freaked out to do what I did next.

I couldn’t help being intrigued. I noticed the option to connect to other people, and just blurted out that I could test the app for Dylan, me and my friend would volunteer. And Duncan called his brother… and here I am, with the app downloaded on my phone, on my way to Valerie.

My text message was most likely completely incoherent. And it’s probably a scam. Or a prank. Duncan is watching me, laughing together with Dylan at the gullible Emma Susanne who thinks an app can make you speak like Einstein. But I just can’t wait to at least try it with Valerie.

Marco

She barely had time to greet me today. I have never seen her in such a hurry, but she smiled as usual, and I watched her ass as she rushed down the stairs to the hobby room where she and Valerie always hang out. It’s such a great ass. And so alluring, pressed into that tight skirt.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Val with all my heart, she is my princess from another castle, and I would never hurt her. Which is why I told her I wouldn’t dream of thinking about Emma Susanne this way. I never want to harm their friendship with jealousy or animosity, I have never seen two so different people be such amazing friends.

But I can’t help it, Emma Susanne is so hot, and the things I’d do to get to see those tits freed from their suit prison and out in the open. Just a peek. God, I’d masturbate for an entire day and still have energy left for Val in the evening.

Emma Susanne

I was probably a bit rude to Marco, just shouting ‘hi’ like that and rushing past him, but I just can’t wait to see Valerie. I plopped down on the big leather sofa next to her, and just began babbling.

Just as I thought, she didn’t believe me at first either, but as I took her picture and uploaded it to the app, and she could see the bars (it seems Marco might get lucky tonight!), she was immediately intrigued.

Valerie downloaded the app too, and we added my picture to hers and clicked ‘connect to others’, and then, Valerie could see my name pop up as a choice. Besides me, we could only see the name ‘Dylan The Wolf’, and rolled our eyes a little.

After clicking my name, I got a notification in the app that asked if I allowed the connection, et voilá, in the top left corner on my own app, it said ‘connected to Valerie’. And suddenly, it was no longer my own picture in my phone, but Valerie’s. And mine had appeared in her app.

“Well. All this shows is that the wi-fi works,” Valerie said, but I could hear that she was eager to try.

The app interface itself was rather simple, like I had already seen when Duncan showed me. It was the picture you had uploaded yourself, only now that I looked closer, I got the feeling that the picture somehow looked better than the original. As if the app placed a filter on it, making you look cuter.

Across the picture were the four bars, Mood, Energy, Lust and Food. To the right of the bar was a smiley face, and to the left an angry face. Clear enough. The bars ticked up and down, and we both said simultaneously ‘we should eat something’ after watching the screen for a few seconds. We laughed, but my insides twirled a little. How did the app know?

Then, there were the two buttons, the yellow Mod and the green Act, and finally a space at the bottom of the screen where all the notifications popped up.

We clicked on the ‘Mod’ button and I read the description once more. It felt surreal, sitting there, thinking about modifications to Valerie’s behavior. Not that I really believed it would actually work. But… what if it did?

On the ‘Act’ button was a similar description and text box. This one said ‘type in an action. Please observe that the subject will be forced to act it out in its completion.’

I clicked the text box as Valerie was still scrolling through the Mods, and the keyboard activated. I typed in ‘touch your nose and say boop’, and clicked ‘enter command’.

After that, I noticed several things. First, I heard a little sound coming from Valerie’s phone. Then, Valerie stopped what she was doing, and stared at her screen, and then at me, and burst into laughter.

“What the hell, Emma Susanne! What kind of a premiere try is…” Valerie fell silent, looked a little confused, even a little scared, before raising her hand slowly to her face and loudly proclaiming ‘boop!’.

I laughed out loud, it looked so comical. I was sure it was an act, but the more I looked at her bewildered face, the less humorous I found it.

“I swear. To God. I did not do that on purpose,” Valerie said slowly, staring at me. “It was… it was like a voice in my head speaking louder and louder until I just had to do it. That was so weird!”

Before I could answer, I watched her type something into her app, and heard the now familiar beep from my phone this time. A little notification came up, saying “incoming command from Valerie: say ‘I’m Pickle-Rick!’ in a goofy voice.”

I giggled just imagining it. I hate the show Rick and Morty with all my heart, but Valerie loves it, and is always quoting it. But then, it was like a massive force hitting my mind like a train. I didn’t hear a voice, the way Valerie had described it, it was more like feeling an enormous urge, I have to say the quote. The longer I tried to ignore it, the worse it became, until I just piped up and in my most ridiculous voice shouted:

“I’m Pickle-Rick!”

Valerie fell back on the sofa, laughing so much that she could hardly breathe.

“Oh my God, I should have recorded it!”

After the initial shock of what had just happened, I laughed too, and threw a pillow at her.

“Stop it! This app is insane, how is this even possible?”

“I have no idea. But… it’s freaking amazing, isn’t it?” Valerie exclaimed, her eyes glittering. “Just imagine how fun we can have with this app!”

I must have looked skeptical, because she quickly added: “And we can use it for serious stuff too. Like, if I have a job interview? You could modify me so that I sound just as cool as you!”

I relented. It was an amazing app. It was a little spooky, but the possibilities were endless. And we truly could have a lot of fun with it, besides using it for good stuff—even if I know Valerie only said that thing about the interview to get me to agree. She would never apply for another job, she loves that dark, dusty old store with all the greasy teenagers in it.

“Alright. But we’re going to have to set up some rules. Okay? Like… we can only use the app when we’re both online. No sneaking around, no random commands just popping up when we’re not ready.”

“Absolutely,” agreed Valerie. “And no nasty stuff, yeah? This is for fun. Or if we ask for something specific.”

“Definitely!” I nodded vigorously. I couldn’t imagine anything worse than Valerie typing in something that would put me in a bad light at work. “And we’re not telling another soul about this app.”

Valerie looked a little disappointed.

“No one? Not even Marco?”

“Come on Valerie,” I pleaded. “What if he told someone else, and then that one told someone… I just don’t want to risk anyone else getting their hands on this, at least not until we properly tested it for Dylan. And what if he got mad that we shared it with more people? He wants to sell it, he’d be furious if someone else stole his idea.”

Valerie can never argue with me, and so she nodded, defeated.

Valerie

God, I wish she wasn’t always right about everything. She has a point about Dylan being pissed. But… I was really, really looking forward to trying this thing on Marco.

This is something not even Zuzu knows about, but whenever I am sure that I am alone, I sneak into bed and look at bondage porn. It arouses me beyond belief to watch a girl being completely tied up, unable to move an inch, and a man toying with her tits, ass and pussy while she cannot do anything about it. But I am deathly afraid that if Marco found out, he would be disgusted with me. He always says that he’s so happy that I’m not ‘into crazy stuff’, that he loves our regular, vanilla sex life. And I do too! I really do… it’s just that… I would give anything to get to be tied up by him. And with this app, I could have made it happen. I could have made Marco love it.

Oh well, maybe in the future, then.

After agreeing upon the rules, we started toying around with the app again. I used the Mod button on Zuzu, who has a small cold going on and sneezes occasionally, and made her say ‘no you’ every time I said ‘bless you’. We nearly died with laughter when she sneezed, I replied with ‘bless you’ and she promptly replied with ‘no you’, which is completely out of character for her. We joked about the confusion she would create whenever she was going to help old ladies at the bank tomorrow.

To retaliate, Zuzu made me sing the entire Barbie Girl song. I swear to god, I don’t know half the lyrics to it, but for some reason, after it was made into an action in the app, the words just… came to me. I mean, I guess I have heard them sometime in the past, and it was hidden in my brain somewhere. I assume the app can’t make you do things you really can’t do, like, lift a car or recite an entire Shakespeare play or something.

We did learn something new after trying what happened when we tried to avoid modifications and actions. Zuzu made me say ‘mamama’ instead of ‘my’ for ten minutes, and I noticed I could avoid it by slightly mispronouncing ‘my’ as ‘moy’, like, in a more British way.

On the other hand, when Zuzu focused her hardest to try to stop herself from standing up and squeezing her own boobs, after I entered that into the Act button, she suddenly got all quiet, stared straight ahead of her, stood up and almost mechanically squeezed her boobs. After finishing, she sort of snapped back, and told me that she didn’t remember a thing.

But right after she said that, her phone beeped. And that’s when the really freaky park came.

Her phone had a notification, saying “you were forced to perform an action after resisting it. Would you like to watch a video of the event?”

We just stared at it. How the heck could she see a video of it, her phone had been on the bed the whole time! It was impossible that it could have recorded anything.

Zuzu clicked yes, and then another notification popped up, asking if she wanted to allow the usage of “surrounding cameras”. Puzzled, she clicked yes, and we just gasped as her phone then showed her a video of herself standing up and massaging her boobs for a little. And I kid you not—the video was recorded via my security camera in the basement.

So, there’s that now. The app knows how to hack into any camera in the vicinity. Dylan, you’re going to be filthy rich—or you’re going to prison for the rest of your life.

After some investigation, we noticed that after allowing “the usage of surrounding cameras” we could watch the other person anytime we wanted. Which made it all even more fun, because that meant that we didn’t have to be together physically to use the app. As long as we were both online and in agreement, we could have fun with each other and watch it all via our phone.

We finally stopped playing with the app when Marco knocked on the basement door and kindly informed us that it was nearly midnight and some people had work in the morning. Like us. Zuzu went into a semi panic state and jumped up, hugged me, grabbed her phone and shouted ‘byeseeyoutomorrow’ before hurrying outside to go home.

Me and Marco went upstairs, and since I had been fantasizing about making him enjoy bondage, I was all ready for him when he hinted that he wanted to have sex. God, I wish she wasn’t always right about everything.

In the morning, I texted Zuzu that it would be fun to use the app while at work. Just harmless things, but to make the day more interesting.

She agreed, but made me promise to not do anything between 10 and 12 because she had an important meeting, and then the fun began.

It started out with me just about to type in an action for Zuzu, when my phone beeped and I saw a notification pop up in the app. “Walk up to your boss and say in a dead serious voice: ‘we really should start selling Barbie comics.’”

As soon as I had read the sentence and giggled, I heard that voice inside my head again. It was like my own voice, only louder and more determined. I didn’t try to resist, but instead just felt in awe as my body as if by itself just started walking towards Ivan, the owner of the store, and I heard myself say, completely stone faced: “We really should start selling Barbie comics.”

Ivan just looked up from the comic book he was reading, looked at me as if I had grown a second head, and continued reading without a word. I went back to stocking shelves, red faced from held back laughter, and received a text message from Zuzu with just a row of laughing emojis. She had watched the entire thing via the security cameras in the store.

The day went by, and by noon I got a customer who wanted to buy Star Wars comics.

“Of course!” I grinned, and walked over to the right place. After helping him pick out a few comics, while checking him out, I smiled my usual smile and said: “May the forth be with you.”

I stared at the customer, confused, and he stared back.

“Uh, I mean of course, may the fork be with you.”

Completely bewildered, I completed the sale, excused myself and hurried into the back room.

“Mash the force be with you. May the force bewilder you. May the frock belittle you.”

No matter how many times I tried, I simply couldn’t say it correctly.

And it continued! Later in the afternoon, I wanted to say “May the odds be ever in your favor” and instead said “May the gods be even in more fervor”. And then “This is the Hay”, “Beam me up snotty”, “They’re taking the Herberts to incelgard.”

I understood of course that Zuzu was behind it, and when I was locking up the store to leave, she sent me a text with a screenshot of her app, showing what she had typed into the Mod box: “For the entire day, you will mess up every nerdy quote you say, and know you messed up.”

I burst out in laughter. Me, in my comic book store! I quote movies and comics all the freaking time! It was, like, the best Mod. But this is how we learned that you can specify that you want the other person to know that they are doing something wrong. Man, this app. It has to be the best thing that ever happened to us!