The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 7

It wasn’t quite one-thirty when I got home, and my wife wasn’t due home for another couple of hours. I thought about turning on the TV and catch some of the daily blues, but then thought it would be a better idea if I was to just tinker in my workshop for a little while; considering what happened the last time I tried that and fell asleep on the couch.

About four o’clock my wife came home, and after a few minutes she came into my workshop all excited about what she bought at the lingerie shop on her way home.

Needless to say, I was both excited to see her in it, but disappointed at the same time since I wouldn’t be able to do anything with her.

She saw the look on my face and asked, “What’s wrong? Don’t you like them?”

“I love them. That’s the problem…in the doctor’s words; “I vould like to ask that you do not engage in any sexual actiffities tonight, or tomorrow morning.” Theresa giggled at my attempt at the dctor’s accent—something about seeing what kind of volume I produce after staying ‘celibate’ for twenty-four hours.”

With a sparkle in her eye and a giggle at my ‘doctor’s accent’ she remarked, “What, they want to see if you can drown them?”

“I’m not sure what they expect, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt anything to play along for a day, seeing as how they gave us back our” ahem “love life…”

“Yes, they did do that, didn’t they…Oh well…I guess I can play along for a day as well. But it better not be any longer than that or I’m going to have to say something to this doctor about how she just gave me the best present in the world and then took it away from me. That’s just not right!”

“I know that’s right. And no, I won’t let it go any longer than that! You’ve got my word on that. After the last couple of days, I’m pretty sure I’ll be going crazy by the time I get up in the morning. Just imagine what I’ll be like by tomorrow afternoon.”

With that, she suggested we go out to dinner. “Would you like casual or something fancy?”

“Let’s make it casual. I don’t really feel like getting dressed up tonight. Maybe we can do fancy tomorrow—kind of a celebration of sorts…”

So, we decided on a local rib joint. Our waitress was a cute little twenty something that Theresa asked me if I thought she was cute.

“Well, yeah… If I were thirty years younger, the only thing that would keep me from hitting on her would be if I was already involved with someone.”

At that point, she got a strange look in her eye. I think I heard her mumble “I wonder…”

We finished our meal, paid the bill, left a twenty on the table for her (I always tip generously) and went home.

(If this all sounds a little mundane and boring, just think how I was feeling…)

We decided to watch a movie (had to flip whether it was going to be the latest rom-com or action movie—she won… Star Wars it is. She figured it would be a compromise since it IS a bit of both) and when that was over, we went to bed.

It was everything I could do to keep from sliding my dick into her while I was holding her as she fell asleep, but I was a good boy keeping my lower body separated from hers—and I damn sure had one helluva time getting to sleep.

I think it was around three when I finally started dozing off. I can only assume I started dreaming.

I jumped a little when I heard the sound of high heels clacking down our hallway. And I was really shocked when I saw the doctor come through the bedroom door wearing nothing but high heels, stockings and a smile, the same way my wife and Ari were dressed the other night (did I say something to her about that? I don’t remember saying anything).

She walked over to the bed and leaned over my wife and gave her a kiss on the lips. Theresa started to stir, and the doctor leaned down once again giving her another kiss, this one being deeper and more intense than the first. My wife’s arms came up and wrapped around the doctor to pull her into the kiss even deeper.

Seeing this had me rock hard, and when the girls broke their kiss, the doctor saw the tent I was making under the sheets and pulled them back. When she saw my erection, she reached over and grabbed it and stroked it a little. Much to my amazement, I got harder, and maybe even a little bigger(?) in her grasp.

She leaned over and kissed me, and bringing her mouth close to my ear, she whispered something I couldn’t quite make out (again? Must be something wrong with my ears), but sounded something like “come…vol—…will…”

After that, she moved back over to my wife and kissed her again, this time putting her hand over her pussy, then started moving down her body while inserting a finger into her. Stopping at her breasts and sucking on her nipples, each in turn, the doctor was sliding three fingers in and out now. When she started moving down again, my wife was breathing heavily, clearly aroused, and when the doctor reached her pussy, my wife started moaning out her first orgasm. Definitely an arrousing, sensual and purely sexual sound coming from my wife.

I couldn’t see all that the good doctor was doing to her, but I could see her hand moving so I was pretty sure my wife was being pleasured by someone who knew what she was doing.

Between the sounds and the sights, I was so hard that a warm breeze could have set me off, but I had given the doctor my word that I would be a ‘good boy’ and abstain from cumming for the twenty-four hours that she asked for. It was, by far, one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to endure.

When I heard my wife scream out her third orgasm, I had to turn away and put my pillow over my head. I had no sooner done that than I felt a hand on my back and sliding down to my hip. It started tugging on me until I rolled onto my back, and as soon as I did, I felt a mouth swallow my cock to the root. It was everything I could do to not explode down that throat. I remember thinking “this just isn’t fair. I’m not supposed to cum.” -groan-

Then I heard a voice in my ear “yesss meester Pheellips, it is not fair. Zat is vie I vill let you cum now.”

And with that, I unloaded my balls down the throat that was around my cock…

And passed out.