The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 8

When I woke the next morning, my wife was still home and making brunch. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her and kissed her on the neck. She put her cooking utensils down, turned in my arms and gave me a deep good morning kiss.

“Mmmm. I love it when you do that.”

“You decided not to go to work today?”

“No. I woke up feeling a little bloated today.” With that, she backed up a step and looked down.

I followed her look down and got a little shock. It definitely looked like her belly was bloated.

“What’s that all about?” I asked pointing at her belly.

“I had the strangest, most realistic dream last night that I can ever recall having. I dreamt that a woman came in and started kissing me and woke me up. She easily fingered me to seveal orgasms while she was kissing me, then she pushed me over to suck on your cock, and then pushed my head down to deepthroat you. Since she was no longer kissing me, I think I heard her whisper to you, and the next thing I know, you were filling me up with your cum. When I woke up, I had this.”

“Let me guess. She was about five six, five eight, with long dark auburn hair and spoke with a heavy accent.”

“I’m not sure. It was dark, and she never said a word to me. But from what little I could hear of what she said to you, I would have to say yes, she had a heavy accent. Middle eastern, I think. What?”

The last was probably because I was picking my jaw up off the kitchen floor.

“Would you believe I had the same dream? I had just fallen asleep, I think, but I heard her heels in the hall. That was what woke me up. When I saw her get up on the bed and start kissing you, I started to worry that I wouldn’t get through the night without cumming, so I turned over and put my pillow over my head so I wouldn’t be able to hear your moans when you came. I think she got you off four or five times before I turned over, but then she pulled me back over onto my back, and I felt a mouth on my cock. After only a few seconds, I felt that mouth slide down my cock until I felt her nose press into my hip. Soon after that, I remember thinking how this wasn’t fair and I groaned a little, then she whispered in my ear telling me how this wasn’t fair and that she would let me cum. That was when I came. A lot. I remember that much. But that’s the last thing I remember until I woke up a little bit ago.”

With that, she turned back around and got done with what was cooking on the stove (it was just starting to smoke). She dished it up and served it to me at the table, but she didn’t dish up any for herself.

“You’re not eating?”

She hadn’t sat down yet. She turned a little to show me a profile of her belly.

“Do I look like I should be hungry? I think you gave me a gallon of cum last night.”

“I’ll have to ask the doctor about all of this.”

“Would you mind if I went with you today? I would like to meet this doctor. See her in the light, hear her voice. Put a face behind the lips that were kissing on me, helping bring me to so many orgasms so easily.”

“Of course you can come with me. I figured you’d like to thank her for what she’s done for our, umm, bedroom life. This will be your chance to do that.”

“So what time are you supposed to be there?”

I looked at the clock. I didn’t realize it was as late as it was.

“Damn. In about an hour.”

“I guess we need to get ready to go then.”

I was ready in fifteen minutes (I decided not to take a shower). My wife, on the other hand, though she didn’t take a shower either, decided that she needed to ‘make herself presentable,’ which means that it took her an additional twenty minutes to get ready.

We got in the car and took off in a hurry.

“We’re going to have to rush. her office is across town.”

“Sorry. You know how I feel about leaving the house without makeup on.”

“And I keep telling you you’re beautiful without said makeup.”

“Such a smooth talker.”

“Would it make a difference if I told you that I’ve seen you out without your makeup on? And I’ve seen how people look at you, even without any makeup. You can turn some heads. I’ve told you that on many occasions. I’ve seen girls half your age look at you and lick their lips.”

“Yeah, well, you know I only have eyes for you. Since we got married, I may have looked at other people, but would you like to know what I think when I do look at those other people? I look at them and think how lucky I am I got you instead of some of these other jokers I’ve seen looking my way. And the women? What could they possibly give me that you couldn’t? The other night with Ari was the first time I’d ever done anything serious with a woman. Was it exciting? A little bit, yeah. It was different. But something was missing. Her tongue lit a fire inside me that she couldn’t put out. Only you have ever had that power—and the equipment—to put out any fire in me.”

About that time, we pulled into the parking lot for the doctor’s office. We managed to make it with five minutes to spare.

When we walked into the lobby, the receptionist stood up and greeted me.

“Good afternoon Mr. Phillips. The doctor told me to show you back as soon as you got here.”

“Thank you. My wife can come back with me, right?”

“Of course. This way, please.”

My wife whispered to me. “She’s a tall one!”

“She is, but look at the shoes she’s wearing.”

“WHA..?”

She turned around to ask if there was a problem.

“I didn’t know they actually made shoes like that. Don’t they hurt your feet?”

“I had these made especially for me. All my weight is on a point just behind my arch. None of my weight is on my toes, like most people would think. The only thing uncomfortable with these shoes was learning to walk in them and having my feet pointed straight out like they are. It took me three weeks to get used to them, but now I’m so used to them that when I’m not wearing them, it’s almost uncomfortable. I actually have to walk on my toes when I’m barefoot.”

“I’m assuming your partners find them sexy?”

“My partners? I don’t care if they do or not. How I feel in them is what’s important, and I feel sexy as hell in them! That, and I was feeling particularly randy this morning.” As she said that, she looked straight at me and winked. “Here we are. The doctor will be with you in a few minutes.”

With that, she waved us into a room then turned and walked away.

“Oh my gawd. I couldn’t imagine wearing shoes like that. Do you think those shoes are sexy?”

“Not particularly, no. I associate shoes like those with B&D, and you know how I feel about that.”

That’s when the doctor walked in.

“Goot affternoon Meester Pheelleps.”

“And a good afternoon to you. But please, call me Tony. Mister Phillips was what all the neighborhood kids used to call my dad.”

“Is zat a zhortened version of Antony? May I call you zat? Tony was the name of one of my childhood neighbor friends.”

“Anthony will work for me.”

She looked at my wife and smiled. “And you must be his wife?”

“Yes ma’am. Theresa Phillips.”

“Please, call me doctor or Elzabet. Ma’am vas my granmama.”

“Yes ma ... umm ... doctor. And please, call me Theresa.”

“Fery vell Tereza. So, Antony, vere you able to make it ze whole twenty-four hours?”

“Now, I honestly tried to refrain from doing anything, but no, I did not. I had a hard time getting to sleep, but when I finally did, I had a rather, um, arrousing dream.”

“Oh? You had anozzer vet dream? Tell me, was there any evidence of it, this time? A wet spot on the sheets, perhaps?” My wife gave me a strange look when the doctor said that.

“Well, first of all, I wasn’t the only one who had this dream. It would seem that Theresa had the same dream, with the same actors and everything. And as far as evidence, you almost can’t see it any more, but this morning, her belly was bulged out from her swallowing all that I gave her. And to my recollection, it was rather... copious.”

“I think that’s being a little stingy with your description” Theresa piped up. “I almost felt like I was drowning at one point!” she said to the doctor. “I’m surprised you don’t know, you were there, too.”

“I vas in your dream? Are you sure it vas me? Because I remember being at home all night!.”

“I have never seen you before today. But I’m willing to bet that you have uh, oh, what’s that called, a...a caduceus I think it’s called, on one side of your navel, and a decorative cross on the other side.”

I was watching the doctor while my wife was talking, and when she mentioned the caduceus, the doctor appeared to pale a little.

I had to ask. “Doctor, do you have any tattoos?”

“I must say, Tereza, zat is quite ze imagination you haf. And yes, Antony, I do indeed haf tattoos. In fact, they are right vere your wife said zey are. Tell me my dear, do you recall vere each one vas?”

“Umm, the caduceus was on the left side, if I’m remembering correctly, and the cross was on the right.”

Appearing to have relaxed a little, the doctor opened her coat and raised her shirt a little to show my wife her tattoos.

“Vile I vas in college,” the doctor began, “my sorority decided it vould be fun to haze ze new ‘recruits’. Ve could choose ze tattoos, but ve had to get two of zem, and zey had to be on eezer side of the navel. I decided to get vons zat meant ze most to me, since I vas going to be stuck vit dem ze rest off my life.”

While the doctor was talking, my wife was studying her rather intently, no doubt trying to see if she was the same person who she saw in our dream.

“Well, the tattoos match, but they’re backwards to what I saw in our dream. And that mole right there? It was on the other side. The person in our dream could have been your mirror double.”

“Zere, you see. It could not haff been me.”

“Maybe not, but the person in our dream sure did look, and sound, just like you,” I replied. “I remember you, er...umm, anyway, I remember this other person coming in and started kissing on Theresa and I started thinking to myself that I couldn’t be much more turned on. And the third time she orgasmed, she screamed so loud I had to turn over and pull my pillow over my head thinking how unfair this all was. Then you...uh, she, ran her hand down my side and pulled me back onto my back, and then pushing Theresa’s mouth down on my cock, told me that she would allow me to come. And I did just that. Then passed out. After I got up this morning, when I saw Theresa from the side, once she pointed it out to me, she looked like she could have been three months pregnant.“

“I see. And you obfiously, by ze way you are talking, belief I was zere also. Zis is all fery interesting, from ze standpoint of side effects from ze injection you got ze ozzer day. And neezer uff you haff had drreams like zese before?”

“No. I generally don’t remember much of my dreams, for the most part, but dreams like these I’m pretty sure I would remember, simply because of how realistic they are.”

“I see. And you, Tereza? Zis is how you feel, also?”

“I, generally, can remember most of my dreams. But I can assure you doctor, I have never had a dream like that one, screaming out a third orgasm and then waking up with a bloated belly filled with my husband’s cum.“

“Yes. Vell, perhaps ve should be getting on vit ze rest uff zis fisit. Antony, Tereza, let me go and get some beakers, and we can get started. I shall be rright back.” And with that she was out the door.

“Can you believe that?” She sounded a little bewildered.

“Well, the mind can play some powerful tricks on a person. You know that as well as I do.”

“But I have never met this woman before, and here I am, describing her all the way down to her tattos and a mole. The same but different.“

“Maybe you’re picking up something from me? As intimate as we’ve been these last few days and everything I’ve pumped into you? Who knows, maybe you’re getting some of the same effects as I am, only in female form. Ya know what I mean?”

“Surprisingly, yeah, I do know what you mean. Because that thought just went through my head as well. Maybe we are connected. Who knows. We can always experim...”

That was when the doctor knocked and came back in.