The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 6

I managed to make it to the doctor’s office with a few minutes to spare.

I walked in, and the receptionist (yeah, the tall leggy blonde) smiled at me and said hi, led me to the same exam room and told me the doctor would be with me in a few minutes.

When the doctor walked in, she was wearing the same thing I saw her wearing in my dream. (I’m still not sure it was a dream)

“Goot morning meester Pheellips. I trust you hat a goot night sleep last night?”

“To be honest, doc, I really didn’t get a whole lot of sleep last night.”

“Oh? And vie vas zat?”

“My wife decided to invite one of her co-workers home after we had dinner last night, and things didn’t settle down until … uummm … somewhere between three and four I think. And they woke me up, I think it was about seven thirty.”

“And zis co-worker; male? Female?”

“Very much female…”

“Fery much—you mean she vas a big girl…”

“Not at all. Just very … feminine. Of course, no more feminine than my wife; just different. And all of us seemingly insatiable. When one of us had gotten to the limit of their endurance, we would take a short break before getting back into it.”

“And tell me, meester Pheellips. Did you haff to sit out any uff ze … umm, how you say, uh... ‘festivities’?”

“Only when I was so exhausted I could no longer keep my eyes open. But by that time, we were ALL quite worn out”

“This all sounds fery intriguing. You ver able to stay hard tru all of zis?”

“Through most of it. I think I was soft for a total of about twenty minutes—that I am aware of. Though I really don’t know about while I was asleep.”

“And vut about zee night beffore. The night affter you got your injection?”

“Well, first, when I got home, I laid down on the sofa to watch some TV. I’m sure I fell asleep, because I had a dream that you came to my house, whispered in my ear a few times and … uummm …”

“Yes??”

“Well doc, you gave me a blow job!”

“You mean I performed oral sex with you? Vas it goot?”

“To be honest, I’ve only had four women perform oral sex on me, and other than my wife, you were certainly one of the better I’ve had.”

“And did you finish?”

“I did. And it was one of the best orgasms I had had in at least a decade. I felt as though I” …ahem… “pumped quite a load down your throat.”

“Zo it vas a vet dream. Did you vake up affter you completed?”

“Not right away. In fact, I didn’t wake up until my wife came in after work and closed the door. Which, coincidentally, happened as soon as the door closed when you left.”

“And vat did your wife say ven zhe saw ze vet spot on your pants? Vas zhe surprized?”

“Uummm—now that I think about it, there wasn’t any wet spot in my pants. But I know I had a fantastic orgasm, and it was because of your tongue—in my dream, that is.”

“Vat do you mean ‘because of my tongue’?”

“Well, doc, you had my co…ummm…penis down your throat, and it was feeling really good…in fact I thought I was going to cu…err…ejaculate while you had me all the way down. But as you pulled me out of your mouth, you wrapped your tongue around the head of my penis and I ca…umm…orgasmed as soon as I felt your tongue do that. I had never felt anything like that in my life!”

“Hmmm…zis is fery interesting. All of my test subjects haff had some interesting first day experiences, but yours is zee first I’ve heard zat I vas involved. And you say you ejaculated, but there vas no evidence zat you did. Are you sure you did?”

“It sure felt like I did. And you swallowed it all…umm…in my dream. I mean, unless you tell me that you were actually at my house yesterday, I have no choice but to believe it was all a dream…”

“And haff you noticed any uzzer peculiarities?”

“As a matter of fact, yes. I’m pretty sure that stamina was something to be expected from this. But what about size? My penis is almost three inches longer than it was when I was here the other day, and the girth increased substantially as well! Plus, when I [cough] ejaculate, it seems like there’s a lot more of that as well. Also, I’ve never been capable of multiple orgasms before, but I had at least three last night in the span of only a few hours. By the way, my wife sends her thanks. She said she hadn’t walked bow-legged since we were in college.”

“Vell…it seems zat zese changes are certainly not any kind of hallucination…if your wife is seeing zese changes, zen zey are most deffinitely real. As I haff said earlier, zere haff been varied first day results, but vat you haff experienced in zee last zirty six hours are quite certainly zee most unique I haff recorded so far. I may haff to query zee uzzer test subjects in more dept. If you would not mind, might I be able to examine you so zat I can see zee results first hand?”

“Well doc, in the name of science, and for all the poor schmucks out there who suffer from the same…affliction… that I did, how could I possibly say no?” And with that, I pulled down my trousers and boxers so the doctor could examine her handywork.

She reached out and gently stroked it (I was already at half mast) and it jumped in her hand.

“Oh, my! Is it sensitive?”

“Only a little more than it was. I jumped because it felt like I got a shock from your hand!”

“I z..............ee. And how big ver you two days ago ven you came in here?”

“I’m pretty sure I was about eight inches, maybe eight and a half if I was really excited, which, for the last couple years, had been getting more and more scarce. Since my birthday, year before last, the frequency of my erections had been getting less—the last time I got hard before yesterday was last week, and it didn’t last long enough for my wife to jump on it, much less get off on it!”

“And did your vife ‘get off on it’ last night?”

“Did you not hear me earlier? That my wife sends her thanks? She didn’t give me a number, but I’m sure she thanked you at least fifteen or twenty times—some of our neighbors might have even heard a few of them, had they been listening at all. She really was quite loud... And her friend? The one that came over last night? She thanked you more than a few times herself. I’m surprised YOU didn’t hear her!”

All through this part of the conversation, the doctor was slowly stroking my cock, which had grown to full size in her hand. Maybe it was just because of the size of her hand, but I could swear that it was bigger than it was last night, or even this morning when I woke up.

Suddenly, she just stopped and let go of it.

“Before you came in two days ago, ven you got an erection, how long vould it normally last?”

“To be honest Doc, it wasn’t a question of when, but if I got an erection, and on the rare occasion that I did get one, it wouldn’t last more than about five minutes even while being stimulated.”

“I see. So, two days ago, had I done vat I just did, by now you vould be completely soft?”

“Two days ago, I would not only be soft already, but I wouldn’t have gotten nearly as hard as I am right now!” Little Tony’s head was bobbing slightly with my heartbeat, and the doctor hadn’t touched it for nearly five minutes already.

Now she started stroking once again, and she asked, “And how much semen do you typically produce?”

“Well, before I came in here the other day, I might spurt a couple of times and I’d be done. Since I came in, while I hadn’t used anything to measure it, it was quite a bit more than before, My wife claimed I nearly drowned her the first time I ca…err…ejaculated when she gave me oral the night before last, and she’d never had a problem swallowing my…err...what I produce.”

“Okay. I vant to get some more blood samples from you—it vill not be ze same number as zee first time, but I need to see vat kind of changes are happening inzide you. Also, I vould like to get a semen sample from you; I am vondering if zere are any changes vit zat also.”

“Whatever you say, doc. At this point, I’m just along for the ride, enjoying the fruits of your labors!”

“Fery vell. Please put your pants back on, and a nurse vill be vit you in a vew minutes to get zose samples. I vill be calling you in a day or two to let you know ven I vould like to see you again.”

“Am I going to be getting another injection today?”

“Under ze circumstances, I vould like to wait until I get the results from zese tests before giving you anozzer dose.”

“Okay. I’ll be waiting for your call then.”

“Goot day to you Mr. Phillips.”

“See you later, doc.”

So I got dressed, and pulled out my phone to play a little Sudoku. I hadn’t even gotten through the first puzzle when the little Asian from the other day came in.

“Same arm as last time?” she asked

“Sure.”

When she finished drawing the last vial, she put a bandaid on it. What she said next absolutely floored me.

“Take pants off.”

I must have been looking at her like she told me to chop off a finger.

“Doctor say we need get semen sample from you. You take pants off so we can get started.”

I guess I was expecting them to send me to the rest room with a magazine and a cup. Boy, was I wrong! So I took my pants off and she pulled out a white packet that looked a lot like a condom wrapper.

I asked her “Won’t that damage the sample?”

“We have these special made just for us. Instead of spermicide, it has preservative so the sample last longer.”

Okay, I guess that makes sense. She took the condom out of the wrapper and started to roll it down my cock. I was hard in no time, and the condom looked like it was about to burst and I said something about it.

“I was told these were made from special polymer that is ten times stronger than regular condom.”

“If you say so. It just looks like it’s stretched pretty thin there.”

“It be okay.” And with that, she started to jack me off.

After a few minutes, I told her that it was getting uncomfortable because the condom was really tight on my cock. “Don’t you have any that are a little bigger?”

“Doctor told me you were big boy, so I grab biggest size we have. We have to make this work.”

She noticed that I was having a hard time with the tightness of the condom not letting me get stimulated enough, so she decided to try something else. She bent over towards my cock, and put it in her mouth. She could barely get the head in, but she kept trying to get it deeper so she could stimulate me the best she could. After a few minutes, I looked down and noticed she was getting a little more than half my cock down, and at that moment she pushed down even harder and the head of my cock entered her throat. To say it was a tight fit would be an understatement, but feeling that tightness around the head of my cock made me start cumming. After a few seconds, she started coughing and pushed me away from her and I saw that the tip of the condom had pretty much exploded and she ended up with the full load down her throat.

“What the hell!” cough, cough. “You supposed to warn lady before you do that!” cough. “I need to get drink of water.” cough. “I be back in few minutes and figure out what we do next.”

When she came back in, the doctor was with her.

“Go get me a lab beaker—vun uff zee medium vuns.”

“Yes ma’am.” And she was gone.

“Vat happened?”

“She put one of those condoms on me, and I told her it looked like it was ready to burst, but she said it was the biggest you have and that it would work. She started to stroke me, but with the tightness of the condom, it was actually starting to make my penis numb, so she tried to get me to…ejaculate by using her mouth.”

“I see. I vill haff to see if we can get a larger size to accommodate your increased size zen. Until zen, ve vill haff to get you to ejaculate into a beaker.”

About that time the nurse came back in carrying the beaker the doctor had requested.

“Let me giff zis a try.” And with that, she took the beaker from the nurse, grabbed my cock just below the head (her hand only circled it about two thirds around), and holding the beaker to catch my load, squeezed my cock. Almost immediately I started to feel like I was going to cum, and the tighter she squeezed, the more imminent it got until I shot into the beaker. It looked like I filled it about halfway.

The doctor looked at it and asked “How many times did you zay you ejaculated last night?”

“I think it was three times last night, then a fourth time this morning and then the one just a few minutes ago. This one makes six times in about eighteen hours. Before the other day, I was lucky to cum that many times in eighteen days!”

“To be honest, meester Pheellips, I vas looking more at how much zere is. Most men, ze more zey ejaculate, ze less zey produce. If I may, I vould like to ask that you do not engage in any sexual actiffities tonight, or tomorrow morning. And I vould like for you to come in tomorrow affternoon so ve can get anuzzer sample to compare ze volume. Maybe two o’clock? Vould you be agreeable to zat?”

“I’m good with that doc, but I’m going to guess that my wife may be a little less than thrilled.”

“Vell, you can assure her zat it vill only be twenty four hours and she can haff as much as she vants after zat.”

“I hope it will be that easy. Anyway, I will see you tomorrow.”

“Haff a goot day meester Pheelips, until tomorrow.”

“See you then, doc.” And with that, I left the clinic and went home.