The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 5

As I fell asleep, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

I was woken up to noises of sex going on—to be honest, I was a little disappointed though thinking that I might be in the center of the noise, not someplace off to the side. I opened my eyes to the sight of Ari sitting in the armchair we have in our bedroom, with her legs spread over the arms of said chair and my wife’s head buried between those gorgeous legs and her ass wiggling around in the air pointing towards me. That was something I found absolutely irresistible to join in on.

I got out of bed and positioned myself behind my wife. Ari opened her eyes and saw what I was getting ready to do. She simply smiled at me as I spit on my hand to get my cock lubed.

Making sure I was well lubed and lined up, I got my dick as close as I could without actually touching her, then pushed fast and hard. I heard a muffled cry that quickly turned into a moan as I sank into her hot, wet pussy. Pumping in and out of her, I heard Ari start to moan a little louder which meant my wife was getting more into what was going on at the other end.

After her third orgasm in less than five minutes, she told me she couldn’t take any more and needed to rest a few minutes. She pulled off my still hard dick, leaving her face to face with Ari, who placed her hands on both sides of Theresa’s head and pulled her into a deep kiss. Pushing herself away from Ari, she stood up and staggered over to the bed to lay down, leaving me alone with Ari for a few minutes.

I stood up in front of Ari and she grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. Oh man, she could do some wonderous things with her tongue! With the head of my cock firmly in her throat, she started doing that thing that felt like her throat was stroking my cock. A couple of seconds of this and she pulled off me, stood up and turned around and presented herself for me to fuck. So, I lined myself up with her pussy, grabbed her hips and pushed. I sank into her to the hilt with just the single push and I heard her let out her breath as I started moving in and out of her, deepening the strokes until she started screaming to not stop. A few more strokes like that, and I felt my cock push into her womb, and when she felt that, she quickly pulled off me, spun around and sank to her knees in one swift movement and swallowed my cock to the balls just as I started to cum. Feeling her throat ‘stroke’ the head of my cock again, I started to unload down her throat and she didn’t lose a drop, greedily holding me there until I was done cumming.

Once I was done, she pulled off me and, looking up at me with a smile and a sparkle in her eye (it could have been tears, I’m not sure) and told me that was the best damn breakfast she’d had in a very long time.

She got up and went into the bathroom. When she came out ten minutes later, she was dressed and ready to go home looking as good as when she was at the restaurant. She smiled at me, then kissed me and whispered in my ear that she hoped we could do this again. With that, she turned and left, saying she was going to have to call in today since she was in no condition to go to work.

Looking at the clock, I saw that I had about forty five minutes to get to the doctor’s office, so I took a quick shower, got dressed, gave my half-conscious wife a kiss and told her I would be home as soon as I could.