The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 4

I pulled the car into the driveway and headed into the house. There was Theresa, wearing a brand-new pair of black 5-inch stiletto heels, sheer black lacy thigh high stockings…and a smile. I think my jaw hit the ground. “WOW!

What’s gotten into you? It’s been a long time since you’ve met me at the door wearing nothing but high heels and a smile…”

She walked…no…she strutted over to me, ran a finger from my lips down to the top of my shirt and purred in my ear “You did lover, last night…don’t you remember?”

Oh, I remembered all right, and so did little Tony, who was stirring to see what the fuss was all about.

She gave me a deep tongue filled kiss. “So, tell me. What did you think of Ari?” she was still purring in my ear, and little Tony was paying close attention.

“She’s really a very pretty lady.” I was choosing my words carefully here…I wouldn’t want to put my foot too far down my throat…

“Does she kiss as well as I do?”

“Uummm…” I couldn’t lie to her; she’d catch me in a second. “Uummm, yeah, but different… wait, how did you know we kissed?”

“Well, first off, I don’t use a flavored lip gloss. Also, I don’t use” -sniff- “that particular cologne.” She was acting way too calm…something was going on…

“And she told me.” She whispered that last in my ear, and just as she said that I felt a body press up against my back and wrap her arms around both of us. “Yeah Tony, I had to tell her how lucky she is to have somebody like you, and why…”

I looked at my wife, and all she was doing was looking back…with one of the strangest looks in her eye, and an odd smile on her lips.

Both ladies let go of me then, and Ari moved around in front of me. Once more, all I could think was WOW!!

Here was my wife, creamy white skin in sheer black stockings and fuck me pumps, and Ari standing right next to her, her light chocolate skin gleaming in sheer white stockings and platform stilettos that raised her to nearly the same height as my wife. And like my wife, the only other thing she was wearing was a smile.

They each took an arm and ushered me to the sofa where we all got more…comfortable—each of them taking a side. Theresa was on my right side, kissing my neck and working her way around. Ari was on my left doing the same thing, and when they got to my chest (my shirt was still buttoned) they decided to keep kissing, but instead of kissing on me, they started kissing each other. They started out shyly at first, but it quickly heated up to one of the hottest kisses I’d ever had the pleasure to watch.

“Ladies, if I might make a suggestion? Why don’t we move this to where we can all get a little more… comfy”?

I didn’t have to ask twice…they both got up and, holding hands, almost ran up the stairs to the bedroom. When I got there, they were waiting for me. Theresa started unbuttoning my shirt while Ari started working on my pants. In no time, I was down to my birthday suit and being led to the bed. Little Tony was standing tall, and Ari couldn’t take her eyes off it.

“Theresa, you really are one damn lucky bitch. Just look at that thing…and to think you can have it any time you want.”

She looked at Ari, “Baby girl, you would be surprised. I only got this lucky yesterday when Tony’s doctor sent him to see some specialist. Beyond that I’m not quite sure what’s going on. All I am sure of is that we got our love life back, and then some. Whatever they gave him has added an inch and a half to his length, and his girth? He never made me feel so full before. I used to be able to swallow him whole. Now I feel like I can barely get past the head, but I’m pretty sure I’m getting at least half of it down.”

“You mind if I try? I haven’t found a cock yet I can’t swallow.”

“Be my guest. I’m pretty sure there’s enough to go around.” She looked at me and winked, smiling. I think I’m in for a long night…

Ari dropped to her knees in front of me and, holding my rock-hard cock reverently in both her small hands, moved the head to her tongue so she could get a taste. That first touch felt like an electric shock and little Tony jumped in her hands, almost hitting her in the nose. She looked up at me and giggled, and holding my gaze, she took the head of my cock in her mouth. Slowly at first, she started moving back and forth, working me deeper into her mouth using lots of spit. Closing her eyes, she pushed my cock ever deeper, and I could feel the head hitting the back of her throat. She still had a third of it to go, but she was trying. Theresa came over and kissed me deeply, putting a hand on the back of my head to hold the kiss, and her other hand on the back of Ari’s head. She grabbed a fistful of Ari’s hair and started moving her head back and forth on my raging hard-on making her gag every time she pushed a little too hard.

Ari put both her hands on my hips so she could get a little more control of how fast and deep she was being pushed. I replaced Theresa’s hand with my own, and slowed her down just a little, but deepened the strokes as much as she would let me. Eventually, I started feeling her nose hitting me in the pubes as she took control once more and pulled my hips fully to her with my cock in her mouth.

Now, I’ve been deep throated before, but right now I was in heaven. I could feel her throat ‘stroke’ my cock (I think she was trying to swallow while my cock was in her throat), and the feeling was indescribably incredible. So incredible, in fact, that the third time I felt her throat ‘stroke’ me, I started cumming down her throat!

She started to gag a little, but she held me there until I finished, then when she pulled me out of her mouth, she coughed a few times. “Oh God, I can’t believe I was able to do that. You DO know though; a gentleman lets a lady know when they are going to cum so she can decide what to do with you…”

Theresa spoke up. “He did that to me last night as well. He’s always had a bit of a ‘hair trigger’, but lately it seems he just ‘goes off’, seemingly at random. Lucky for him, we’re not done yet.

My wife put her hand on the back of Ari’s neck and pulled her into a sexy kiss, with lots of tongue. My cock was still at half-mast when Ari got done with it. Watching my wife kiss Ari like that brought me back to full hardness.

When Ari saw this, she dropped to her knees, but instead of taking me in her mouth again, she only stroked me a little to see how hard I got.

“You really are one lucky bitch.

“You just don’t know. Like I said, I only got this lucky yesterday when Tony went to the doctor. That shot they gave him had some extraordinary side effects, and this is the result of it.”

Having said that, Theresa decided she wanted to get involved in the action, so she knelt down next to Ari and started fondling my balls. I must admit that I was never really a fan of having my balls played with during sex, but this was a completely different experience.

“Your turn Theresa, I wanna see what you can do with this thing.” She started licking up and down the side while Theresa licked around the head a little. Ari licked her way up to the head and, putting a hand on the back of my wife’s head, pulled her into another deep kiss before pulling her head away and pointing it to my cock. With a hand on my ass and her other on my wife’s head, she slowly stroked my cock with my wife’s mouth. Each time Ari pushed her head down on my cock, she would push it a little deeper until I could feel Theresa’s nose poking me in the pubes. She was gagging a little, but she was taking me like a pro.

Ari pulled my wife’s head back, aimed my cock at her own mouth and swallowed me in one motion. She pulled me out of her mouth and pushed my wife’s back down on it. Letting go of her head, she let my wife move her mouth on my cock the way she wanted while Ari started kissing my cock close to the base. Theresa followed her lead and started doing the same, licking at the base of my cock and slowly moving her lips toward the head while Ari did the same on the other side. When they got to the head, they each licked wetly, wrapping their tongues around the head when they got there and, without warning, I shot another load halfway across the room.

Ari moved around to catch what she could, but she had already missed most of it. “What a waste. I was hoping to get a little more dessert to finish off my night.”

Theresa looked at her and smiled. “Baby girl, the night STILL ain’t done.” Having said that, she pulled Ari into a deep soul-searching kiss. Ari responded by putting her arms around my wife and pulled her in even tighter.

I had to go use the bathroom, and when I got back the girls had moved up onto the bed and decided to have a taste of each other. With Ari on top, they were locked into a sixty-nine and going at it rather enthusiastically. Little Tony was certainly liking what he was seeing! I moved around so I could enter Ari from behind. My wife took a short break from licking Ari’s wet pussy and opened her mouth for my cock. I pumped it down her throat a few times to let her get it good and wet then positioned the head at Ari’s wet opening. Pushing slowly, I parted Ari’s pussy and I heard her gasp in shock then whisper “Oh God” as I started to enter her. By the time I was halfway in she was moving her body trying to get me in deeper faster. A few more thrusts from her and I was in balls deep, at which point she stopped moving, breathing hard, her pussy spasming at the tight connection between us. Theresa was merciless in her ministrations as she kept up her onslaught of Ari’s clit while I just let her get accustomed to my cock in her tight pussy.

Eventually Ari started to move, rocking her body back and forth on my cock while I did my best to not force myself in any deeper or moving any faster than she was ready for. Gradually, she increased her movements to the point that I had to slow her down so she wouldn’t throw me off the bed! I finally stopped her long enough so we could change positions. Letting my wife move out from under Ari, I turned her over on her back without pulling out of her. On my knees between her legs, I pulled her up to me so that she was sitting in my lap while impaled on my cock. In this position, she held my face in her hands as she kissed me deeply and I could taste Theresa’s pussy on her tongue.

When she decided that she had had enough kissing, I let her lay back while my wife moved in to give me a deep soul kiss. I noticed that she had also positioned herself over Ari’s mouth again. I broke the kiss and moved my mouth down to one of her nipples and started to suck. Whatever Ari was doing to her, added to what I was doing, had her electrified. I think she was stuck on the edge of an overload orgasm for the better part of five minutes before Ari let her finally get off, flooding her with a torrent of juices.

While my wife recovered from that, Ari came back up to sit on my lap again. I was only ‘short strokin’ it while we worked on my wife, but now Ari wanted all the attention

“I want to feel that thing fill me up!” was all she said before she started bouncing on my shaft once more.

I swear I could feel it getting longer once more. Ari was stroking my cock with her pussy while I was trying to catch a nipple in my mouth, and it seemed her strokes kept getting longer, so I laid her back down and started doing some stroking of my own. It felt as if I was knocking on her womb like I had with my wife last night. She had her legs wrapped around me, and just as she was about to cum, she locked them together and pulled me in hard. I felt my cock enter her womb, and when it did, I came…hard…harder than I had the night before with my wife. It felt like I shot a gallon into her oh-so-tight pussy, though I know that would be an impossibility (I think).

I felt Ari start to shudder, then started to scream out her orgasm. About twenty seconds of that and she simply passed out! To be honest, I thought she might have done more than just pass out, like maybe I might have killed her—it was that abrupt! One second she’s screaming, and the next she’s limp—no movement, no sound…after a few seconds I notice her chest rise, so I at least knew she was breathing. And it looked like she might have a bit of a bump in her midsection that wasn’t there earlier…

I looked over at my wife and I see her smiling at me. “Did you enjoy that? I’m pretty sure she did!”

“I have to admit, I’ve never had anyone scream at me like that.” I smiled back at her.

“Come here and let me clean that up for you.”

So, I pulled myself out of Ari and lay down on my back next to my wife. To my surprise (and I’m pretty sure hers too) I was still hard, so she started licking my cock like a lollypop to get all the goo off it. Pretty soon she’s sucking on it, trying to get it down her throat once more, but not being very successful at it this time.

Noticing that I wasn’t getting any softer, she climbed back on and impaled herself yet again, working my cock into her pussy as deep as it would go. I felt myself knocking on her cervix, and with one final thrust pushed herself down so far that I entered her womb once again, and feeling that tightness around the head of my cock I immediately started filling her womb with another quart of cum. When I finished, we got up and went into the bathroom to take care of some ‘other’ necessities.

“How is it that that thing keeps getting bigger? I never knew that was possible.”

“To be very honest, I have no clue. The doctor at the research clinic told me that the shot they gave me was mostly testosterone with a few other hormones and some other organic ingredients thrown in. So, I have no idea what it is that’s going on, but I’ll find out tomorrow when I go in to talk to her”

“I’ll have to go down there and thank your doctor personally for this” she said, and she gave my cock an extra squeeze as she said it. “I have never felt like this before, but I sure love the feeling of being filled up like you’ve been doing to me lately.”

“And I certainly can’t tell you how happy I am that I can finally satisfy you the way that you deserve. I mean, I know that you love me, and that I make you happy and all that, but the smile I saw on your face today speaks volumes to the mood you’ve been in. I was actually starting to get scared you might decide to…ummm…to get some…uh… satisfaction…elsewhere…”

She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me down so we could look each other in the eyes. “You know I could never do that to you! You have given me everything—and I do mean everything!—that I could ever dream of asking for! And now THIS? Lover, after these last two nights, the only way I’m leaving is if you end up fucking me to death—literally!” If I didn’t know better, I would say she was glowing.

“Come on, we need to check on Ari.”

We got back to the bedroom and Ari was spread out in the middle of the bed. I think I heard her quietly snoring. My wife gently moved her over a little, pushed me onto the bed then got in bed beside me. I fell asleep laying on my back with my wife snuggled up against me and her head on my chest and Ari’s ass against my hip on the other side.

Life is good...