The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 3

When I woke up, I had some of the most pleasurable sensations coming from my cock. I looked down to see what was going on and I saw a brunette head slowly moving up and down, and when she got to the bottom she would moan and gag as she tried to force it down her throat before coming back up again. She looked up at me. “Good morning sleepyhead. I was beginning to think you weren’t going to wake up before I have to leave for work…”

“How the hell could I sleep through all that noise you’re making? I’ve heard less noise in a porno…” I grinned at her as I said this. She blushed a little, looked at me again and asked “How the hell did you get bigger? I used to be able to get that whole damn thing down my throat. Now I have to force it to get it as far as I can and it’s still not going all the way down.”

“I’m not sure what’s going on. I went and did my follow-up with the doctor yesterday and he sent me to a specialist. They gave me some kind of shot that’s supposed to be an experimental drug that they’re working on, and I’m part of a test group. I’m beginning to think that their drug is going to be a miracle of medicine. I haven’t felt this way in most of the last fifteen years, and to be honest with you, I almost feel like a teen again.”

“Well, whatever they’re doing, tell them not to stop…as hard as you’re getting, you almost seem like a teen. And I almost feel like one too when I’m trying to get you down my throat. Do you remember how hard I tried to do that when we first got together? I worked at it for a year before I got used to it enough that I didn’t gag anymore. Now I have to start that all over again!” She said that last part with a big smile on her face as she moved to try once again to throat my still raging hard-on. She tried a few more times before she moved up to impale herself on my cock.

“I know how to get you off!” and with that, she drove herself down on my cock. I could feel the head of my cock once again knocking on the entrance to her womb. She would press down gasping in excitement before pulling almost all the way off then push down again. She kept this up for ten minutes before she started speeding up and mumbling incoherently. I felt her start to tremble and her stokes got shorter until I felt her press down harder and I entered her womb. Her pussy started spasming around my cock as she orgasmed, and when I felt that I sprayed the inside of her womb just like I had the night before. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought that I filled her with another quart of cum. But after having cum twice the night before there was no way I could have filled her that full again…could I?

She got up and almost ran to the bathroom. “Ah jeez…look at the time! I’m gonna be late for work.”

She didn’t really have to work, she just liked having something to do with all the extra time she seemed to have on her hands anymore. The last of the kids moved out a year ago and I’ve been semi-retired for the better part of the last decade, having made a small fortune on some department store stocks that I managed to acquire when my grandpa died back in the early eighties. After they split for the fifth time, I think the count of shares I now have is somewhere north of thirty thousand and growing. Since those stocks had been doing so well, I decided to make a few other investments, and when that search website took off, I decided to just live on the dividends that everything was paying in. Now I just mess around in my workshop playing with a few hobbies. Sometimes I sell a project or two if I need a little extra quick cash.

About two o’clock the phone rang. The voice on the other end sounded familiar, and then I realized that it was the doctor I had seen the day before. “Goot affternoon Mr. Pheellips. Zis iss Dr. Castallanos. I trust you had a goot night last night?”

“To be very honest with you, it was one of the best nights that I can remember.”

“Goot, goot…verry goot. I am delighted to hear zat. Tell me, vill you be available to visit vit me tomorrow morning? I vould like to get some blood tests from you to see how the injection we gave you yesterday is reacting vit your body. Vould that be acceptable vit you?”

“I don’t see why I couldn’t, although, I thought I was to come in next week. Is there a problem I should be aware of?”

“No no, not at all. I vould just like to see if there are any…uummm…unexpected…changes zat might need attention. Remember, zis iss an experimental process, and it needs to be monitored closely—more closely zan any…umm…normal zerapy. So I vill be haffing you to come in more ovten zan veekly for zee first few months of your zerapy. Zis vill be alright vit you?”

“Of course. What time would you like me to come in?”

“About ten o’clock should be goot enough. I vill see you zen.”

“I’ll see you then. Bye.”

I decided to mess around in my shop to see if I could come up with a new idea for a dresser for our bedroom. I had been working on this for about an hour when I got a phone call from my wife. “Hey baby. Do you remember me talking about Ari? I was thinking of going to dinner with her. Feel like joining us?”

Well, I didn’t remember her saying anything about any woman name Ari, but who am I to turn down an offer to dine with my wife? I asked her where and when, she told me they were going to have a couple of drinks then head over to the Uptown Grill on the west side.

“See you in a little while…Love you” I said to her.

“Love you too, baby…see ya in a bit.”

I decided, instead of doing any more in the shop, I would go take a shower before going to dinner, so I went upstairs, started the shower, got undressed and stepped under the warm water. Looking down, I noticed that I was certainly bigger than I had been at that time the previous day. It wasn’t the twelve-inch monster that I had seen in my dream, but it was…noticeable. And I felt like I had more…energy…like I was electrically charged or something…almost antsy…

I grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it a few times and the transformation was impressive. What used to be a mostly limp eight-inch penis was now at least a nine-inch cock. When I wrapped my hand around my penis yesterday, I could easily encircle it with some overlap. Now, my thumb and middle finger would meet…barely…

I resisted the urge to jack myself off—I didn’t want to be late meeting up with my wife and her friend—so I finished up, dried off and got dressed.

By the time I got to the Grill, it had been almost an hour and a quarter since I talked to my wife, so when I met up with them (they were sitting at the bar while they were waiting for me and our table) I could tell they had had a few drinks already, giggling and whispering, looking at me and whispering a little more…hhmmm…wonder what they’ve been talking about??

I had never met Ari before. In fact, up until today, I had only met a few people from where Theresa works, and they had all been guys. Ari was the first woman, and HOLY SHIT!! She was gorgeous! Light chocolate skin that looked like it should be wrapped in silk (in fact, I think her blouse actually was), a wonderful smile that showed lots of teeth, and her eyes…big, beautiful eyes that seemed to pull a person in. Hazel, I think is what they call the color, with flecks of violet, blue, and gold mixed in. I couldn’t tell how tall she was since she was sitting down, but she was wearing slingback platforms with a decent heel, so I was thinking I was in for a real treat when she got up to walk to the table. I also couldn’t tell much about her curves since she was sitting down, but I could tell that she had some nice ones.

I walked up and kissed Theresa. She introduced me to her friend Ari, and she offered me her hand, so I did the chivalrous thing and kissed it. I think I made her blush when I did that. She certainly had a sparkle in her eye when I looked back up at her face. My wife slapped me on the shoulder, “what do you think you’re doing, flirting with her right in front of me?” I knew she was teasing, because she was smiling and had the same sparkle in her eyes as Ari did. I just smiled bac

We sat at the bar and had a couple more drinks until the hostess came and got us and showed us to our table. I followed behind so I could enjoy the view of my wife’s beautiful butt. I was right about Ari’s height, she looked as though the top of her head would be about even with my nose. Her ass had a nice swing to it (was she doing that for my benefit?), and it looked as though she may have been ‘strutting’ a little… mm… mm… mmm. A wonderful sight to behold…

Dinner was good and the service was exemplary… we sat and chatted while we finished our bottle of wine. When we decided we had had enough talking for the night, I paid the bill, and since the waitress was friendly, cute and efficient, the latter of course being the most important, but the formers never hurt…I left her a fifty on the table, and we headed out to the parking lot. As we were walking to our cars, I had my arm around my wife. We got to Theresa’s car first. I opened the door for her and then kissed her, told her I loved her, and I would see her at home. She got in, started the car and took off. Still being in a chivalrous mood, I decided to walk Ari to her car. She offered me her hand and again I kissed it. She put her hand on my cheek telling me what a sweet man I was, then moved it to the back of my neck to pull me in to a kiss. Just a couple of pecks at first, then she held the kiss, and I could feel her tongue asking for permission to enter. We played dueling tongues for a few seconds, and she broke it apologizing for her actions, but after everything Theresa had told her about me, she couldn’t help herself. She unlocked her car door, got in and started it up. Before she closed the door, I leaned down and kissed her again, deeply…

“Have a good night, Ari.”

“Bye Tony.” She was smiling one of those smiles at me. “It was nice meeting you”

“Nice meeting you too…hope to see you again.”

“I’m sure you will…after all, I do work with your wife.” There was that sparkle again.

I finished the walk to my car, watched her drive out of the parking lot, got in and started it up. And sat there thinking about the events that had just transpired. I don’t know why I kissed Ari’s hand like I did, and then turning a goodbye into a steamy make-out session. But what Theresa did was even stranger. A week ago, she would have slapped my face and walked out of the restaurant…but tonight, the flirting comment and the playful slap. And Ari’s comment about what Theresa has been telling her… WTF??

I put the car in gear and headed for home wondering all the way just what was going on.